PDA

View Full Version : Do you wash your anus with soap?

Budadiiii
01-08-2013, 02:27 PM
Today I decided to wash my asshole for the very first time in my life, usually I would just clean it with baby wipes but I decided to experiment with soap in the shower....

Anyways... my asshole is on fire right now and I'm second guessing my decision.

WHY THE **** DOES IT BURN? ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO WASH YOUR ASSHOLE WITH SOAP? IT WAS SOME ****ING IRISH SPRINGS BODY WASH AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO :cry:

lilbeastnani
01-08-2013, 02:29 PM
Have you ever been tested for HIV? That might explain the burning.

Budadiiii
01-08-2013, 02:31 PM
Have you ever been tested for HIV? That might explain the burning.
Funny you say that because a dudes blood got on me during a pick up game last week :biggums:

TheSilentKiller
01-08-2013, 02:34 PM
Funny you say that because a dudes dick got in me everyday since age 10 :biggums:
Fixed it for truth.

LJJ
01-08-2013, 02:41 PM
Of course.

It takes a bigger man than me to get a girl to lick his asshole unwashed.

Budadiiii
01-08-2013, 02:44 PM
Fixed it for truth.
Ok folks enough with the gay jokes
especially from a gay broke bitch yourself, hey Lo
this guys a doo doo.
You

SilkkTheShocker
01-08-2013, 02:57 PM
Definitely. Don't most people?

alenleomessi
01-08-2013, 03:01 PM
yes. sometimes i even put a finger down there to make sure everything is clean.

Go Getter
01-08-2013, 03:03 PM
I'm pretty sure this is an admission that he has never correctly washed his ass in his entire life. You sir, are disgusting. No wonder you post so much and switch from persona to persona.

http://www.regrettablemusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/reddfoxxwashyourass.jpg

When you do this you'll find that you make more ftriends in real life.

Thank me later.

Budadiiii
01-08-2013, 03:10 PM
I'm pretty sure this is an admission that he has never correctly washed his ass in his entire life. You sir, are disgusting. No wonder you post so much and switch from persona to persona.

When you do this you'll find that you make more ftriends in real life.

Thank me later.
Actually I just googled it and the general consensus is to not use soap anywhere near your anus.

Nice try though. :applause:

Go Getter
01-08-2013, 03:19 PM
You don't put the soap in or on your anus you dumbass you wash the area with soapy water. You would think a grown ass person would know this. Your parents failed you man. Oh wait, you gotta be trolling...good one man, you got me:oldlol:

Mr. Jabbar
01-08-2013, 03:32 PM
I insert the soap bar in my anus, hold it for 10-secs while making light pushing strengh so it moves inside. Then I eject it like it was a turd. Then rinse anus with water, rinse the soap with water from a distance before picking it up, eliminating every remaining piece of crap or corn still attached to it.

Real Men Wear Green
01-08-2013, 04:13 PM
Die.

No_Look604
01-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Your fcullkin lame and corny just like the dude in your avatar pic (Wiz Khalifa)

Wiz is a straight up clown. Shame what mainstream hip hop has come to.

No way is he the next Snoop Dogg hahahah....rather listen to the homies rap from the back seat.

millwad
01-08-2013, 04:32 PM
Only when my girl gives me 'em rimjobs.

maybeshewill13
01-08-2013, 05:12 PM
Weak ass nikka OP. I wash my ass with soap every day. Pine fresh down there.

Pushxx
01-08-2013, 06:55 PM
Of course I do. Baby wipes aren't gonna cut it.

I soap and hose that shit in the shower.

Mach_3
01-08-2013, 07:06 PM
Negro you gotta be at least 13 and you tellin me you don't know how to wash yo ass yet? :biggums:

JEFFERSON MONEY
01-09-2013, 12:05 AM
buy a fukking bidet and get yourself that calm dove soap.

also, the thing about pain is that the strongest pain always conquers the weakest pain. meaning if u have a sharper pain it'll distract ya from the duller ones.

so y not get ask ManlyStanley for a quick romping session? You won't ever think of a burning azzhole when you're gettin wrecked.

red1
01-09-2013, 12:07 AM
of course you dirty f*gg*t

Balla_Status
01-09-2013, 12:17 AM
I remember Irish Spring soap burning the shit outta my bacne back in HS.

bmulls
01-09-2013, 12:20 AM
You are how many years old and you've never washed your ass before :biggums:

Go Getter
01-09-2013, 12:24 AM
You are how many years old and you've never washed your ass before :biggums:
He uses baby wipes.

Funny how his profile says he's better than you but he is the worst at washing his ass.

Budadiiii
01-09-2013, 02:28 AM
Why would you clean your asshole with soap when you're just gonna shit anyway and ruin it? Baby Wipes and toilet paper are how you clean your ass clowns.
The only reason I tried soap is because I had a very bad case of diarrhea the night before and felt like giving a try. Nope. Felt so unnatural bending over and scrubbing my asshole. I know most of the people on here like that shit but damn :biggums:

You guys like having a sore asshole? Can't believe you idiots wash your asshole with soap :facepalm

L.Kizzle
01-09-2013, 02:44 AM
Leonard Washington

"We make love from time to time and wash ... Speaking of which white people don

Deuce Bigalow
01-09-2013, 02:44 AM
What the **** is wrong with you? Of course you wash your anus with soap. What most normal people do is break a piece of soap and shove it in your anus. The slight pain is the bacteria dying so don't worry.

tomtucker
01-09-2013, 04:43 AM
yes. sometimes i even put a finger down there to make sure everything is clean.

I do the same, and after that, i take customer orders

maybeshewill13
01-09-2013, 05:07 AM
Why would you clean your asshole with soap when you're just gonna shit anyway and ruin it? Baby Wipes and toilet paper are how you clean your ass clowns.
The only reason I tried soap is because I had a very bad case of diarrhea the night before and felt like giving a try. Nope. Felt so unnatural bending over and scrubbing my asshole. I know most of the people on here like that shit but damn :biggums:

You guys like having a sore asshole? Can't believe you idiots wash your asshole with soap :facepalm
My ass doesn't hurt after washing it with soap. You've got a bitch ass.

lilbeastnani
01-09-2013, 09:05 AM

Ohhhh, I get it now, you mean you DROPPED the soap. I couldn't put the pieces together until you mentioned having a sore asshole. You previously just said it burned.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/31863281.jpg

FatComputerNerd
01-09-2013, 09:25 AM
I wash down there last and rinse the bar of soap after to make sure there are no hairs on it...

Go Getter
01-09-2013, 11:41 AM
Kid just needs attention.

And a new nickname....booboodadiiii (cuz you Snell like shit).

JerryWest
01-09-2013, 11:43 AM
Dafuq :biggums:

EMERE
01-09-2013, 11:57 AM
I use the same sponge to wash my ass crack, my family and I share that same one. It's a thing that makes us bond together.

kentatm
01-09-2013, 12:37 PM
sounds like OP buys the cheap TP that leaves your ass chapped.

and holy hell why would you put the bar in your ass? just work up a lather with your hands dumbass.