bagelred
01-12-2013, 01:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5TgNHnF4RI&feature=youtu.be

Pra
01-12-2013, 01:30 AM
:applause: :applause: :applause:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-12-2013, 01:35 AM
"Little Nathan". :oldlol: Great response by Novak.

Whoah10115
01-12-2013, 01:35 AM
Mad swag.

RoundMoundOfReb
01-12-2013, 01:36 AM
Lol. Novak A G

R.I.P.
01-12-2013, 01:39 AM
Didn

Bigsmoke
01-12-2013, 01:39 AM
well.. too bad the kid won...TWICE!!!

dajadeed
01-12-2013, 01:42 AM
umm, who the hell does Novak think he is?

:oldlol:

lmao @ talking crap about a player on the team that has blown you out twice on your home court. Two straight games where they led you from start to finish, and he's talking shit?

I know NYC fans like the "swag" and all that crap, but sometimes you have to know when to just STFU.

ClutchOver9000
01-12-2013, 01:48 AM
:roll:

talkingconch
01-12-2013, 01:48 AM
two scrubs going at it

Clutch
01-12-2013, 01:53 AM
Novakaine :roll: :roll: :roll:

Whoah10115
01-12-2013, 01:54 AM
I'm glad so many people don't have a sense of humor.

BurningHammer
01-12-2013, 01:56 AM
Nate, please respond! :oldlol: :rockon:

Cali Syndicate
01-12-2013, 01:57 AM
^^ Seriously

Kevin_Garnett_5
01-12-2013, 01:58 AM
:roll: :roll:

TMT
01-12-2013, 01:59 AM
:roll: Novak just earned some points in my book. Great stuff.

umm, who the hell does Novak think he is?

lmao @ talking crap about a player on the team that has blown you out twice on your home court. Two straight games where they led you from start to finish, and he's talking shit?

I know NYC fans like the "swag" and all that crap, but sometimes you have to know when to just STFU.

You need to stfu and take a joke. He wasn't talking about the Bulls, wasn't talking about the game, he was talking about Nate jacking his signature move and did it in hilarious fashion. :oldlol: If you can't appreciate the comedy in that, then you should re-evaluate your sense of humor.

Suckafree
01-12-2013, 02:00 AM
Im a Bulls fan........ And that is some funny shit :oldlol:

Novak just jumped a few places in my favourite players list. Great respobse

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 02:06 AM
Ehhh....it was cool but not as funny as yall make it out to be.

I like the belt gesture though.

Funny thing is while Novak is talking down on little "Nathan" dude is a beast and I don't know if Novak wants to see him in a dark alley. Now that would be a funny fight.

dajadeed
01-12-2013, 02:06 AM

You need to stfu and take a joke. He wasn't talking about the Bulls, wasn't talking about the game, he was talking about Nate jacking his signature move and did it in hilarious fashion. :oldlol: If you can't appreciate the comedy in that, then you should re-evaluate your sense of humor.

1. It's not his "signature" move. It's someone elses.

2. My sense if humor is perfectly fine. I find this situation hilarious as well. His line was hilarious. It just wasn't the time for it. I do also find it hilarious that a player of a team getting blown out can take shots at someone on the team that shat on them after the game.

Draz
01-12-2013, 02:09 AM
Lol I love u novak

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 02:10 AM

So just because he didn't find it funny he has no sense of humor?

Some people just don't like trash talk about their teammates from smug losers, lmao!!!!

TMT

2. My sense if humor is perfectly fine. I find this situation hilarious as well. His line was hilarious. It just wasn't the time for it. I do also find it hilarious that a player of a team getting blown out can take shots at someone on the team that shat on them after the game.

As far as the NBA goes, it's his move.

When is the time for it? When NY beats the Bulls? In that case Nate wouldn't have used it in the first place. Last time I checked New York is the better team with the better record. It's a regular season game. Get over yourself, sour-puss.

Rake2204
Funny thing is while Novak is talking down on little "Nathan" dude is a beast and I don't know if Novak wants to see him in a dark alley.I think it's okay to offer a humorous retort to a silly reporter question without being able to successfully fight the topic of your quip in a dark alley.

It just wasn't the time for it. I do also find it hilarious that a player of a team getting blown out can take shots at someone on the team that shat on them after the game.I respect your feelings on this matter, but I just thought it was what it was. He was asked a question about something in the game that wasn't super serious, so he provided a response that wasn't super serious. At the end of the day, this is all a game. I'm not big on players being way too pissed to provide any sort of quotes after the game that might be taken as light-hearted. Clearly there's a line there somewhere, but I didn't think Novak was anywhere near it.

I'm also not big on the belief that players and coaches are only allowed to express certain feelings depending upon whether they lost or where their standing is within the league. For instance, I've heard people criticize George Karl for saying he believed Carmelo Anthony was "getting it" nowadays. They said Karl, as someone who's never won a ring, should never discuss another team's players. I believe that is silly logic. To a lesser extent here, just because Novak's team lost, I do not believe he should be exempt from poking fun at someone poking fun at him.

jimmy77x

Who cares in the end knicks still have a better record than the bulls even if they do have the knicks number so far. Nate got sonned so...... cry me a river:cry:

http://opscotch.com/media/inline_i/Owl0Z.gif

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 02:11 AM

Yeah it would be funnier if they would have won the game.

ClutchOver9000
01-12-2013, 02:12 AM

Lighten up dude. Its not that serious, it was a funny response made even funnier because it came from one of the most unassuming players in the league.

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 02:14 AM
Who cares in the end knicks still have a better record than the bulls even if they do have the knicks number so far. Nate got sonned so...... cry me a river:cry:

http://opscotch.com/media/inline_i/Owl0Z.gif
Knicks lost to our rag tag squad without D. Rose. And let's not go by records and history because well, all NY has besides a lonely title is press and hype.

Nate might be short but dude is an absolute beast and few would talk that little shit in his face.

Whoah10115
01-12-2013, 02:15 AM
So just because he didn't find it funny he has no sense of humor?

Yep.

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 02:18 AM
I think it's okay to offer a humorous retort to a silly reporter question without being able to successfully fight the topic of your quip in a dark alley.

I respect your feelings on this matter, but I just thought it was what it was. He was asked a question about something in the game that wasn't super serious, so he provided a response that wasn't super serious. At the end of the day, this is all a game. I'm not big on players being way too pissed to provide any sort of quotes after the game that might be taken as light-hearted. Clearly there's a line there somewhere, but I didn't think Novak was anywhere near it.
I'm biased cuz I hate the Knicks and love the Bulls. I like the celebration. The interview was funny, but calling him little Nathan was a bit smug for my taste and COULD BE construed by some to mean disrespect.

I was fun though. Woulda hurt worse if we hadn't beat their asses tonight.

TMT
01-12-2013, 02:18 AM
:roll: @ all the Chicago fanboys taking mad offense to this.

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 02:19 AM
Yep.
Whoah, who made you Master of the universe He-Man?

jimmy77x
01-12-2013, 02:19 AM
Knicks lost to our rag tag squad without D. Rose. And let's not go by records and history because well, all NY has besides a lonely title is press and hype.

Nate might be short but dude is an absolute beast and few would talk that little shit in his face.

All i hear is Blah blah cry cry blah blah, d rose or no d rose the bulls have had about the same success in the past 10 years as the knicks 0 rings, so chicago can talk all the sh!t about getting to the ecf and all but still aint done sh!t and aint got sh!t since mj. Stop getting your panties in a bunch over nate getting his @ss handed to him :roll: :roll:

Rake2204
01-12-2013, 02:21 AM
I'm biased cuz I hate the Knicks and love the Bulls. I like the celebration. The interview was funny, but calling him little Nathan was a bit smug for my taste and COULD BE construed by some to mean disrespect.

I was fun though. Woulda hurt worse if we hadn't beat their asses tonight.Yeah I feel you. As I read your responses later on I realized you were a Bulls fan so I better understand where you're coming from. I might have taken this different if he were talking about my team's guy or something.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-12-2013, 02:21 AM

Talking about meeting in "dark alleys" and shit. Y'all are salty as ****. :oldlol:

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 02:22 AM
Predictable.

I never insi.uated that this bothered me.

Luol Deng just shat on the Knicks SFs including Novak I feel good tonight!

I think that may have been bugging Novak though.

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 02:26 AM
All i hear is Blah blah cry cry blah blah, d rose or no d rose the bulls have had about the same success in the past 10 years as the knicks 0 rings, so chicago can talk all the sh!t about getting to the ecf and all but still aint done sh!t and aint got sh!t since mj. Stop getting your panties in a bunch over nate getting his @ss handed to him :roll: :roll:

1. You guys lost to the bulls sans Rose. Novak got his ass handed to him by Deng and Co. Why would I be mad? As a loyal fan I may or may not see the humor in a rival making fun of my player. It's not hard to grasp.

2. 6 rings bitch. I watched as we sonned your squad and your city year after year. We own the Knicks. Charles Smith's soul is in our trophy case next to Craig Ehlo, Barkley, and Ewing.

jimmy77x
01-12-2013, 02:27 AM
Predictable.

I never insi.uated that this bothered me.

Luol Deng just shat on the Knicks SFs including Novak I feel good tonight!

I think that may have been bugging Novak though.

It obvioulsy is bothering you we know the bulls won congratulations you done something no other team in the history of the nba has done...win a regular season game. Get over it nate got clowned :lol

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 02:28 AM
Yeah I feel you. As I read your responses later on I realized you were a Bulls fan so I better understand where you're coming from. I might have taken this different if he were talking about my team's guy or something.
:cheers:

Nothing personal to Novak or his bit cuz I like it.

*and come on, Nate fighting a 6'8" guy? If anything it would be interesting.

R.I.P.
01-12-2013, 02:29 AM
Tonight for the belt:

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2012/02/20/sports/web_photos/20.1s072.novak2.C.ta--300x300.jpg

Steve "Swan Lake" Novak

http://a.espncdn.com/i/magazine/new/ben_wallace_belt.jpg

"Big" Ben Wallace

atljonesbro
01-12-2013, 02:32 AM
Novak the man. Could rain 3's on little Nathan all day

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 02:33 AM
It obvioulsy is bothering you we know the bulls won congratulations you done something no other team in the history of the nba has done...win a regular season game. Get over it nate got clowned :lol
You play to win the game first. Swag and clowning come after....way after.

So, as a baller, the jokes don't really hut home when the opponents SF who plays your position shits on your team.

To me that's a valid point.

I admitted his belt thing is cool and he got the joke off so idk what you're trying to prove.

jimmy77x
01-12-2013, 02:34 AM
1. You guys lost to the bulls sans Rose. Novak got his ass handed to him by Deng and Co. Why would I be mad? As a loyal fan I may or may not see the humor in a rival making fun of my player. It's not hard to grasp.

2. 6 rings bitch. I watched as we sonned your squad and your city year after year. We own the Knicks. Charles Smith's soul is in our trophy case next to Craig Ehlo, Barkley, and Ewing.

Yeah you mad :roll: :roll: :roll: why you mad tho? cuz ny sh!ts on chicago? dont be mad :roll: :roll:

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 02:36 AM
Yeah you mad :roll: :roll: :roll: why you mad tho? cuz ny sh!ts on chicago? dont be mad :roll: :roll:
We are on a basketball forum...

Chicago>NY.

atljonesbro
01-12-2013, 02:37 AM
We are on a basketball forum...

Chicago>NY.
Lol you are sooooooooo mad right now that Novak clowned Nate.

TylerOO
01-12-2013, 02:38 AM
:lol That shit is hilarious.

jimmy77x
01-12-2013, 02:38 AM

Yes he is very mad and its hilarious :roll: :roll:

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 02:41 AM

That's an opinion.

Here's another. Knicks fans haven't experienced winning so long that they have to take solace in post game interview jokes because no matter what they do the stench of losing follows them every year.

My favorite active player went HAM on my least favorite team I'm elated right now.

atljonesbro
01-12-2013, 02:42 AM
That's an opinion.

Here's another. Knicks fans haven't experienced winning so long that they have to take solace in post game interview jokes because no matter what they do the stench of losing follows them every year."When little Nathan grows up I hope he can fufill his dreams and be just like me" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

jimmy77x
01-12-2013, 02:45 AM
That's an opinion.

Here's another. Knicks fans haven't experienced winning so long that they have to take solace in post game interview jokes because no matter what they do the stench of losing follows them every year.

My favorite active player went HAM on my least favorite team I'm elated right now.

O look its the let me degrade the knicks to make my self feel better because someone on my team got clowned and it hurt my feelings wah wah :cry: :cry: please save the sob story for oprah. I think you need a nap or something to calm down buddy :roll: :roll: :roll:

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 02:47 AM
"When little Nathan grows up I hope he can fufill his dreams and be just like me" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:applause:

tpols
01-12-2013, 02:47 AM

Ehhh....it was cool but not as funny as yall make it out to be.

I like the belt gesture though.

Funny thing is while Novak is talking down on little "Nathan" dude is a beast and I don't know if Novak wants to see him in a dark alley. Now that would be a funny fight.
Lol stfu.. Everyone knows your agenda.

ClutchOver9000
01-12-2013, 02:50 AM
That's an opinion.

^ :lol your whole post reeks of saltiness...

Dude...Novak clowned on Nate. Bulls handled the Knicks. Those are the facts. No need to get so defensive, it wasn't that serious...

It was a funny comment regardless of the circumstances...

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 02:51 AM

Lol stfu.. Everyone knows your agenda.

If you knew my agenda you'd know it would take alot more than yall weak asses to shut me up.

Knicks suck. And Nate got clowned but we got what really matters, the win tonight and every other night a win really counts. Cuddle up to that soundbite Knicks fans because when rose comes back it is more of the same for you bums.

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 02:56 AM
^ :lol your whole post reeks of saltiness...

Dude...Novak clowned on Nate. Bulls handled the Knicks. Those are the facts. No need to get so defensive, it wasn't that serious...

It was a funny comment regardless of the circumstances...
I said the same thing damn near. No one is salty. I'm a huge Bulls fans who hates the ****ing Knicks, Pistons, and Cavs. I don't know why you regards can't grasp that. It's the natural dislike that some fans have. Nothing special.

People have come in here and said Nate got clowned plenty of times, including me...I'm not mad about it....but when Knicks fans clown our guy on a night we beat their ass I'm going to speak up.

So please, continue with your original and stirring renditions of...

"U mad"

"Why you salty?"

It entertains me.

tpols
01-12-2013, 02:59 AM
And Nate got clowned.
Exactly sucker

jimmy77x
01-12-2013, 03:00 AM
If you knew my agenda you'd know it would take alot more than yall weak asses to shut me up.

Knicks suck. And Nate got clowned but we got what really matters, the win tonight and every other night a win really counts. Cuddle up to that soundbite Knicks fans because when rose comes back it is more of the same for you bums.

The knicks suck but yet they still have a better record than the bulls, and so your hope is on player returning from an acl tear mid season? why should anyone be scared? what have the bulls done when he was completely healthy? o thats right nothing :roll: :roll: stay mad!

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 03:05 AM
The knicks suck but yet they still have a better record than the bulls, and so your hope is on player returning from an acl tear mid season? why should anyone be scared? what have the bulls done when he was completely healthy? o thats right nothing :roll: :roll: stay mad!

Mad about what?

Growing up watching Jordan and Pippen?

Seeing three games during the 72-10 season and seeing one of the best teams ever?

Cebrating year after year in Grant Park?

My team has given me several memories most of the fans here could only dream of. Nothing to be mad at here as far as our franchise goes.

Your team is the Knicks or what?

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 03:07 AM
Exactly sucker

So if I said that three times already why are you surgically attached to my nuts and while youre down their braid my pubic hairs loke your mom did that time.

ClutchOver9000
01-12-2013, 03:08 AM
I said the same thing damn near. No one is salty. I'm a huge Bulls fans who hates the ****ing Knicks, Pistons, and Cavs. I don't know why you regards can't grasp that. It's the natural dislike that some fans have. Nothing special.

People have come in here and said Nate got clowned plenty of times, including me...I'm not mad about it....but when Knicks fans clown our guy on a night we beat their ass I'm going to speak up.

So please, continue with your original and stirring renditions of...

"U mad"

"Why you salty?"

It entertains me.

"Saltiness" is the perfect way to describe what your posts sound like when I read them. Forgive me if you didn't intend it to come across that way...but it does.

A simple funny jab at one of your players and you get on the defensive talking about how the Bulls spanked the Knicks blablabla and some other Bulls fan who said "Novak doesn't wanna see him in a dark alley" :lol

You guys are making it more than what it really is...

dajadeed
01-12-2013, 03:09 AM
Lighten up dude. Its not that serious, it was a funny response made even funnier because it came from one of the most unassuming players in the league.

Actually, I just found out that Nate and Novak have some history? So it wasn't just a spur of the moment thing with Novak coming back with a hilarious but miss-timed comeback... there's actual bad blood between them? Or they're friends and it was a playful jab, depending on what the history is. Ex-teammates can skew one way or another lol.

Either way, no big deal. Even in my previous post my only point is moot because this wasn't just two random players going at it.

My bad.

jimmy77x
01-12-2013, 03:11 AM
Mad about what?

Seeing three games during the 72-10 season and seeing one of the best teams ever?

My team has given me several memories most of the fans here could only dream of. Nothing to be mad at here as far as our franchise goes.

Dude just get over it :lol u r mad. We know all the accolades of the MJ led bulls congratulations no one cares, and you're just mad because nate got his @ss clowned trying to shove old @ss championships in my face like that supposed to mean anything right now :lol

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 03:14 AM
Dude just get over it :lol u r mad. We know all the accolades of the MJ led bulls congratulations no one cares, and you're just mad because nate got his @ss clowned trying to shove old @ss championships in my face like that suppost to mean anything right now :lol
No, the fact that we beat u guys asses right now means something.

jimmy77x
01-12-2013, 03:17 AM
No, the fact that we beat u guys asses right now means something.

What? did you get a ring for the win tonight? are they going to hang a banner up at the united center? :roll: :roll:
regular season man calm down :lol

NoGunzJustSkillz
01-12-2013, 03:18 AM

I was fun though. Woulda hurt worse if we hadn't beat their asses tonight.
so your feelings were a little hurt?

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 03:20 AM
so your feelings were a little hurt?
It stings to see your guy get clowned but like I said I actually like his bit and he seems like a likeable guy. I guess the thing that bothered me was. Knick and Knicks fan clowning our guy. I like beefing with Knicks fans.....it's fun...the rivalry makes it fun to me.....

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 03:22 AM
What? did you get a ring for the win tonight? are they going to hang a banner up at the united center? :roll: :roll:
regular season man calm down :lol

Loser talk. We got the W.

jimmy77x
01-12-2013, 03:24 AM
It stings to see your guy get clowned but like I said I actually like his bit and he seems like a likeable guy. I guess the thing that bothered me was. Knick and Knicks fan clowning our guy. I like beefing with Knicks fans.....it's fun...the rivalry makes it fun to me.....

Ok so you admit it finally now i can go to sleep :roll: :roll: the first step to recovery is admittance you learned something today.:roll: :roll:

kNicKz
01-12-2013, 03:33 AM
Cuddle up to that soundbite Knicks fans because when rose comes back it is more of the same for you bums.

Knicks were missing Felton (starter), Camby, Sheed, Shumpert (potential starter), and had Amare on limited minutes.

We had Kurt Thomas and Jason Kidd in our starting line up and you won by single digits

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29155898.jpg

bergs14
01-12-2013, 03:33 AM
Ok so you admit it finally now i can go to sleep :roll: :roll: the first step to recovery is admittance you learned something today.:roll: :roll:

Really? Winning an argument on a basketball message board is keeping you up at night? :facepalm

Whoah10115
01-12-2013, 03:37 AM
Man, how jaded are so many of you that you take a funny joke and seriously screw the whole thread?

Lame.

jimmy77x
01-12-2013, 03:45 AM
Really? Winning an argument on a basketball message board is keeping you up at night? :facepalm

wow was just a joke:facepalm

Chicago Brawls
01-12-2013, 09:43 AM
Nate Robinson rebound rate: 5.2%
Steve Novak rebound rate: 4.9%

Someone is little. Someone plays little. And someone got clowned.

bagelred
01-12-2013, 10:01 AM
After that remark, Nate was waiting for Novak by the team bus....

Teanett
01-12-2013, 10:04 AM

yeah, motherfukker crossed the line. you dont make jokes about another man's height.

Clutch
01-12-2013, 10:28 AM
This team bus thing will be around for years :oldlol:

kurple
01-12-2013, 10:31 AM
i dont get it. didnt novak "steal" it from Rodgers?

Bcogswell
01-12-2013, 11:11 AM

Wasn't expecting that from Novak.

noob cake
01-12-2013, 11:13 AM
Nate Robinson rebound rate: 5.2%
Steve Novak rebound rate: 4.9%

Someone is little. Someone plays little. And someone got clowned.

Novak camps the 3 point line 99% of the time.

Basketbolero
01-12-2013, 11:17 AM
Not sure why people are getting so butthurt and mad about this, they just took playful shots at each other, what's wrong about that? I'm a Bulls fan and enjoyed Novak's comments.

ISH is awesome though, 2 scrubs take shots at each other and thread turns into Chicago vs NY :bowdown:

bagelred
01-12-2013, 11:18 AM
i dont get it. didnt novak "steal" it from Rodgers?

Novak is a big Packers/Rodgers fan. So he did it originally as an homage to him, but now it's become his thing too.

Rodgers does the Discount Double Check. This is the Discount TRIPLE Check. Completely different.

Go to :36 of the video:

http://theknickswall.com/2012/09/29/nba-2k13-intro-video-featuring-discount-triple-check/

R.I.P.
01-12-2013, 11:38 AM
I don

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 12:07 PM
:rolleyes:
Knicks were missing Felton (starter), Camby, Sheed, Shumpert (potential starter), and had Amare on limited minutes.

We had Kurt Thomas and Jason Kidd in our starting line up and you won by single digits

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29155898.jpg
Ok so this victory didn't impress you.....but we beat yall asses three times this year......without Rose.

wally_world
01-12-2013, 12:12 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

That's hilarious. Im sure Nate is cool with it tho, he's a cool funny fella.

The Ownage
01-12-2013, 12:29 PM
Novak took a funny jab at Robinson, I'm sure Nate found it hilarious too. :oldlol: I would have preferred the win too but hey, Chicago played good.

But the most hilarious thing to come out of this is the Bulls and Knicks fans arguing in this thread :roll: it ain't that serious man.

LJJ
01-12-2013, 01:01 PM

Wasn't expecting that from Novak.

Yeah that was just great. :oldlol:

nightprowler10
01-12-2013, 01:44 PM
I chuckled.

bagelred
01-12-2013, 02:31 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/301fty8.jpg

MTing
01-12-2013, 02:33 PM
Nate Robinson
@nate_robinson
@stevenovak20 lol at ur comment ... I forgot u invented that move u must play for the packers and ur name is Aaron Rogers #FOH clown
loll

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 02:41 PM
Novak took a funny jab at Robinson, I'm sure Nate found it hilarious too. :oldlol: I would have preferred the win too but hey, Chicago played good.

But the most hilarious thing to come out of this is the Bulls and Knicks fans arguing in this thread :roll: it ain't that serious man.

In New York and Chicago people are gunning each other down over drugs, money, and petty egotistical shit.

Arguing over a basketball rivalry isn't serious at all cupcake.

Niko, bagelred, Rowe are all pretty good posters and they know I respect them (at least I hope they do) and it is all for the sake of sport.

Jesus man, you guys act like rival fans are supposed to all circle jerk each other in every thread.

Rake2204
01-12-2013, 02:47 PM
lollI like Nate Robinson. He seems like a fun guy and whatnot. I also acknowledge that I'm not some kind of holier-than-thou genius. But my god, reading that tweet... I don't Twitter so maybe I just don't know what's deemed acceptable, but that reads like a 3rd grader wrote it.

"lol at ur comment ... I forgot u invented that move u must play for the packers and ur name is Aaron Rogers #FOH clown"

Holy jesus.

tpols
01-12-2013, 02:50 PM
I like Nate Robinson. He seems like a fun guy and whatnot. I also acknowledge that I'm not some kind of holier-than-thou genius. But my god, reading that tweet... I don't Twitter so maybe I just don't know what's deemed acceptable, but that reads like a 3rd grader wrote it.

"lol at ur comment ... I forgot u invented that move u must play for the packers and ur name is Aaron Rogers #FOH clown"

Holy jesus.
He can't even spell guys name right. :facepalm nates education level < third grade.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-12-2013, 02:55 PM
loll

Who is "Aaron Rogers"? :confusedshrug:

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 02:56 PM
He can't even spell guys name right. :facepalm nates education level < third grade.
Bitch you just used poor sentence structure and disregarded apostrophes in a post where you're critiquing Nate Robinson's Twitter account.

Maybe it was a casual post like yours, or maybe you're a hypocritical bastard. I'll let you decide, however, I'm leaning towards the later.

LJJ
01-12-2013, 02:59 PM
Nate Robinson is mad as hell. :roll:

Lebron23
01-12-2013, 03:04 PM
I like Nate Robinson. He seems like a fun guy and whatnot. I also acknowledge that I'm not some kind of holier-than-thou genius. But my god, reading that tweet... I don't Twitter so maybe I just don't know what's deemed acceptable, but that reads like a 3rd grader wrote it.

Holy jesus.

SMS language.

Rake2204
01-12-2013, 03:06 PM
SMS language.There's gotta be a better way. I'm fine with some slang (for instance, I just said "gotta") or leaving out apostrophes or not capitalizing some things, but that Robinson tweet would make Mavis Beacon's head explode.

tpols
01-12-2013, 03:07 PM
Bitch you just used poor sentence structure and disregarded apostrophes in a post where you're critiquing Nate Robinson's Twitter account.

Maybe it was a casual post like yours, or maybe you're a hypocritical bastard. I'll let you decide, however, I'm leaning towards the later.

Ok googeterr

kaiteng
01-12-2013, 03:10 PM
Nate is so mad he couldn't even spell the name right! :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

R.I.P.
01-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Anyone wanna bet Novak will eat an elbow or a bodycheck from Nate in one of the next games. Novak better be ready for it. :oldlol:

tpols
01-12-2013, 03:41 PM
Anyone wanna bet Novak will eat an elbow or a bodycheck from Nate in one of the next games. Novak better be ready for it. :oldlol:
Nates gonna need a trampoline if he wants to catch Novak in the grill

imdaman99
01-12-2013, 03:49 PM
The late great Mr Rogers :( RIP

Teanett
01-12-2013, 04:25 PM

Holy jesus.

that's the lamest comeback i ever read. you think he came up with it himself or did one of his boys help him with that?

STATUTORY
01-12-2013, 04:27 PM
:roll: i feel kinda bad for Nate robinson. clearly meant no harm with that celebration, gets clowned HARD by novak then attempts a poor comeback on twitter.

Just2McFly
01-12-2013, 04:43 PM
You know you are reaching when you start criticizing spelling on Tweets. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tpols and co. cannot be serious.

Nate not only has a point, his team beat the breaks of the knicks twice in their place. Why is Novak even talking?

He puts more effort into defending his signature move than he puts into guarding his man. :facepalm

Rake2204
01-12-2013, 05:31 PM
You know you are reaching when you start criticizing spelling on Tweets. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tpols and co. cannot be serious.I don't really have a horse in this race. I actually sort of like both Novak and Robinson. They're not my favorite players, but they're guys I enjoy being a part of the league. That said, the tweet still caught me off guard, for it went well, well, well beyond bad spelling.

I can't think, if Robinson could go back, that he'd really want to represent himself in that manner. A soundbite retort where Nate could have said something along those lines, maybe, "Oh word? His move? Didn't realize he played quarterback for the Green Bay Packers" would have sufficed. Instead, he went for the written word, which included pound signs, lol's, a bevy of "ur's" and one FOH. That type of response is usually not even acceptable on InsideHoops. Well, maybe that's going a little far, but it's close.

SourPatchKids
01-12-2013, 05:32 PM
BAhaahahahahahahaha

tpols
01-12-2013, 05:34 PM

Tpols and co. cannot be serious.

Nate not only has a point, his team beat the breaks of the knicks twice in their place. Why is Novak even talking?

He puts more effort into defending his signature move than he puts into guarding his man. :facepalm
Rake explained it nicely.. Dude made a grammatical error at every possible opportunity he had. That was barely readable.. Like a retard wrote it.

Just2McFly
01-12-2013, 06:14 PM
Rake explained it nicely.. Dude made a grammatical error at every possible opportunity he had. That was barely readable.. Like a retard wrote it.

I read his tweet just fine. I'm not expecting anything near perfect english on twitter though.

coin24
01-12-2013, 06:36 PM
Novakaine:bowdown: :bowdown: :roll:

ballinhun8
01-12-2013, 06:40 PM
If you don't don't understand twitter then you shouldn't be critiquing someone's spelling on it.

You only have 140 characters to use and the "pound" sign is like a link in your tweet to see other peoples stories or messages that feature that phrase.

Novak didn't really punk Nate either. How can you try to diss a guy for mocking your move when you stole it yourself???

Rake2204
01-12-2013, 07:18 PM
If you don't don't understand twitter then you shouldn't be critiquing someone's spelling on it.

You only have 140 characters to use and the "pound" sign is like a link in your tweet to see other peoples stories or messages that feature that phrase.

Novak didn't really punk Nate either. How can you try to diss a guy for mocking your move when you stole it yourself???I do not tweet, but I am familiar with how it works, though I appreciate the reminder on the number of characters. I did forget that aspect. That said, in this specific case, I can comfortably say he was in absolutely no danger of approaching the 140 character limit. Further, I understand hashtagging, but I'm not sure I understand hashtagging #FOH. I'm guessing I know what it stands for, but why would he want to file his post with that saying?

Either way, if Twitter's setup is the reasoning behind Robinson's post, then it may be time for him to find another medium upon which to communicate, because it makes him sound like a derelict.

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 07:27 PM
I do not tweet, but I am familiar with how it works, though I appreciate the reminder on the number of characters. I did forget that aspect. That said, in this specific case, I can comfortably say he was in absolutely no danger of approaching the 140 character limit. Further, I understand hashtagging, but I'm not sure I understand hashtagging #FOH. I'm guessing I know what it stands for, but why would he want to file his post with that saying?

Either way, if Twitter's setup is the reasoning behind Robinson's post, then it may be time for him to find another medium upon which to communicate, because it makes him sound like a derelict.
Yeah man you're being overly critical.

It's a damn tweet not a college thesis ffs.

It's A VC3!!!
01-12-2013, 08:05 PM
I remember when Steve was caught with Nate on a mismatch and Tom Thibedou was screaming "iso". Nate nailed a jumper right in Novaks face. I think he's mad because of that. Novak just mad because he can't do anything besides inconsistently shoot.:lol

Rake2204
01-12-2013, 08:12 PM
Yeah man you're being overly critical.

It's a damn tweet not a college thesis ffs.Ha, perhaps you are correct. I just could not believe that came out of the brain of an adult, particularly one who was actively trying to offer a clever retort. I'm familiar with the people who seem to use the "Pish, I've never had a Facebook" line as a means of placing themselves above others so I don't want to come off like that, but if Twitter's full of posts like Robinson's, I have to say I'm kind of afraid of ever joining Twitter, because I never want to get to the point where those types of tweets become normal to me. I have to assume that as informal as Twitter may be, most posts from normal people do not actually come out like that.

And truthfully, I wasn't looking for college thesis material or anything. Even, "Cmon, dude's acting like he invented that move" would have been a 568% improvement. I'd just imagine that one may read back what they're about to tweet to hundreds of thousands of people at least once before they send it out into the world.

The Ownage
01-12-2013, 08:49 PM
In New York and Chicago people are gunning each other down over drugs, money, and petty egotistical shit.

Arguing over a basketball rivalry isn't serious at all cupcake.

Niko, bagelred, Rowe are all pretty good posters and they know I respect them (at least I hope they do) and it is all for the sake of sport.

Jesus man, you guys act like rival fans are supposed to all circle jerk each other in every thread.
I'm not from NY or the USA for that matter so I wouldn't have understood the vulture behind NY or Chicago. When this forum has so much crap in it sometimes sometimes it gets hard to differentiate the fun jabs from the crap :lol

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 10:55 PM
Ha, perhaps you are correct. I just could not believe that came out of the brain of an adult, particularly one who was actively trying to offer a clever retort. I'm familiar with the people who seem to use the "Pish, I've never had a Facebook" line as a means of placing themselves above others so I don't want to come off like that, but if Twitter's full of posts like Robinson's, I have to say I'm kind of afraid of ever joining Twitter, because I never want to get to the point where those types of tweets become normal to me. I have to assume that as informal as Twitter may be, most posts from normal people do not actually come out like that.

And truthfully, I wasn't looking for college thesis material or anything. Even, "Cmon, dude's acting like he invented that move" would have been a 568% improvement. I'd just imagine that one may read back what they're about to tweet to hundreds of thousands of people at least once before they send it out into the world.

I will concede that text, SMS language, or contemporary shorthand have degraded the standards we should be holding young adults to as far as communication.

Best believe I'm teaching my son better.

Go Getter
01-12-2013, 10:57 PM
I'm not from NY or the USA for that matter so I wouldn't have understood the vulture behind NY or Chicago. When this forum has so much crap in it sometimes sometimes it gets hard to differentiate the fun jabs from the crap :lol

New York fans can take a lot more than most. You have to come at them to get your point across because they've pretty much seen and heard everything, haha.

KembaWalker
01-13-2013, 03:27 AM
How can you clown on someone, after losing. Novak aint bout dis life

brandonislegend
01-13-2013, 04:11 AM
Haha Little Nathan Hahahaaahaha

bagelred
01-13-2013, 10:42 AM
How can you clown on someone, after losing. Novak aint bout dis life

And yet, he clowned him perfectly. He is about this life.

sipitri
01-13-2013, 12:37 PM
Pure gold

bagelred
01-13-2013, 12:57 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/6g985i.png

:lol

Just2McFly
01-13-2013, 01:12 PM
You laughing at someone being 33rd in 3pt percentage and being a better player in every other category? You and Novak are clowns.

Both extremely salty over this loss.

bagelred
01-13-2013, 01:23 PM
You laughing at someone being 33rd in 3pt percentage and being a better player in every other category? You and Novak are clowns.

Both extremely salty over this loss.

http://c0002761.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/hotdog_new.png

Go Getter
01-13-2013, 02:54 PM
False.

It would have perfect if he clowned him in a win.

Shit talking sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher when you lose three games in a row to a team.

brandonislegend
01-13-2013, 03:00 PM
A+

Mr. Incredible
01-13-2013, 03:14 PM
0-3

bagelred
01-13-2013, 03:37 PM
0-3

3 for 7

jimmy77x
01-13-2013, 03:38 PM
0-3

Knicks still have a better record and chicago just got blown out by phoenix at home :lol

Grey Dawn
01-13-2013, 03:43 PM
Lol at the end "That's what I'm talking about, that's what post-games are for"

Darius
01-13-2013, 04:14 PM
Wait, so Wallyworld is gay now?

Go Getter
01-13-2013, 04:28 PM
Knicks still have a better record and chicago just got blown out by phoenix at home :lol

Knicks are getting MVP like season from their best player while ours is in street clothes. We are playing very well considering. The Knicks are too but fact is, we beat their asses 3 times this year and every time is really counted.

Charles Smith.

jimmy77x
01-13-2013, 05:46 PM
Knicks are getting MVP like season from their best player while ours is in street clothes. We are playing very well considering. The Knicks are too but fact is, we beat their asses 3 times this year and every time is really counted.

Charles Smith.

Oh you still mad :lol

stephanieg
01-13-2013, 06:00 PM
Kinda funny, but doesn't really work since Novak didn't invent the belt.

Go Getter
01-13-2013, 06:34 PM
Oh you still mad :lol
you're still on my jock....why do you care either way? You're like my little brother when we were younger......sit down clown.

InspiredLebowski
01-13-2013, 06:39 PM
Wally Sczezezerrbiak has a gigantic head

jimmy77x
01-13-2013, 06:39 PM
you're still on my jock....why do you care either way? You're like my little brother when we were younger......sit down clown.

You're the one who keeps responding to my post with the same nonsense so who's the little brother :lol

Go Getter
01-13-2013, 07:52 PM
You're the one who keeps responding to my post with the same nonsense so who's the little brother :lol
I am, you win. I'm so mad.

Can we end this here or do I have to ig you cuz this is getting stupid.

Go Getter
01-13-2013, 07:54 PM

the spelling. :roll:

KembaWalker
01-13-2013, 10:53 PM

Had he won, it would have been perfect. He didn't win

Go Getter
01-13-2013, 11:00 PM
I guess you have to be a hooper to get it.

You ball?

KembaWalker
01-14-2013, 12:51 AM
I guess you have to be a hooper to get it.

You ball?

Nah, but I play other sports and it's obvious, if you lose you don't clown someone haha :cheers:

TeamLAC
01-14-2013, 12:55 AM
the fact that nate robinson went HAM on his ghetto keyboard on twitter means that novak won

hon
01-15-2013, 05:21 AM
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Hon_Leung/NovakNateRob_zpsf787c7d5.jpg

Magic bird
01-15-2013, 06:30 AM

Goddamn :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

FPJ
01-15-2013, 07:06 AM
Smart move by the Knicks. Now that the team sucks send in the white boy to clown on someone so the fans get entertained and they forget how bad the team sucks.

I cant wait for the playoffs and see what they have planned for after the sweep. Melo doing hotdog contests, Amare becoming part time fireman, Chandler becoming a Victoria Secret model, Shumpert knicknaming himself the fresh prince of New York. Can't wait... :D

Glide2keva
01-15-2013, 09:42 AM

You need to stfu and take a joke. He wasn't talking about the Bulls, wasn't talking about the game, he was talking about Nate jacking his signature move and did it in hilarious fashion. :oldlol: If you can't appreciate the comedy in that, then you should re-evaluate your sense of humor.You mean the move they've been doing in Pro Wrestling (where it originally started from) for decades? The move that Aaron Rodgers decided to way before Steve Novak was even heard of?

That move?

I didn't know it was exclusive to Steve Novak.:rolleyes:

Glide2keva
01-15-2013, 09:48 AM
"When little Nathan grows up I hope he can fufill his dreams and be just like me" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Be like what? A loser?

Good luck with that Novak.

Glide2keva
01-15-2013, 09:53 AM
Mad about what?

None of these fans from NYC ever got to celebrate a Knicks championship, they lost out on lebron and the team they got stuck withis over-acheiving right now.

Let them have their fun because only Knicks fans can celebrate a postgame comment while knowing that the only reason the score was close was because the Bulls took their foot off the gas and Melo accidentally shot them back into the game trying to pad his stats.

Good job Knicks fans. :applause:

Glide2keva
01-15-2013, 09:54 AM
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Hon_Leung/NovakNateRob_zpsf787c7d5.jpg
SWEEEEEEPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glide2keva
01-15-2013, 09:57 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/6g985i.png

:lol
Nate Robinson 11 PPG

Steve Novak 7 PPG.

Nate Wins again!

Glide2keva
01-15-2013, 10:01 AM
Novak is a big Packers/Rodgers fan. So he did it originally as an homage to him, but now it's become his thing too.

Rodgers does the Discount Double Check. This is the Discount TRIPLE Check. Completely different.

Go to :36 of the video:

http://theknickswall.com/2012/09/29/nba-2k13-intro-video-featuring-discount-triple-check/
No, that is the title shot move that has been done in pro wrestling for decades before Aaron Rodgers was even thought of.

bagelred
01-15-2013, 10:04 AM
No, that is the title shot move that has been done in pro wrestling for decades before Aaron Rodgers was even thought of.

Insert O'rly picture here.

Glide2keva
01-15-2013, 10:07 AM
That loser life.

Glide2keva
01-15-2013, 10:08 AM
Insert O'rly picture here.
Um, yes. Where do you think Aaron Rodgers got it from? He didn't invent it himself. That move was old WAAAAAAYYYYYY before Rodgers ever did it.