01-12-2013, 12:50 PM
we need a GIF

Basketbolero
01-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Clicked on the thread expecting a death stare gif

Artillery
01-12-2013, 12:56 PM
Bandwagon fan. :D

He's a more legit fan than any of the Laker fans on ISH. The clown's on this site are Kobe stans.

La Frescobaldi
01-12-2013, 01:13 PM
Jacks court side tickets over 30 something years paying for Kobe's entire career salary

They better get that income stream fixed (although the fact is they ain't ever beating OKC in this lineup)... before bankruptcy court

lakerspng
01-12-2013, 01:21 PM
Jack has had courtside seats for the Lakers since their first year here in Los Angeles. It's sad that it's come to this, but the Lakers are at times completely unwatchable this season. They need to get their sh@t together, simple as that. A good coach and some good health would help, but neither of those seem to be on the horizon.

La Frescobaldi
01-12-2013, 01:24 PM
Jack has had courtside seats for the Lakers since their first year here in Los Angeles. It's sad that it's come to this, but the Lakers are at times completely unwatchable this season. They need to get their sh@t together, simple as that. A good coach and some good health would help, but neither of those seem to be on the horizon.

yeah.

He's walked about before though, he walked out on Kareem team back in the day, a few times. He had an interview once where he basically said he could only catch the first half because he was busy making a movie.... but the Lakers were getting trod on, like 30 point blowout... very suspicious

Vertical-24
01-12-2013, 01:26 PM
He's a more legit fan than any of the Laker fans on ISH. The clown's on this site are Kobe stans.

Im a Lakers fan and far from a Kobe stan. Don't generalize ph@ggit

DuMa
01-12-2013, 01:42 PM
all i got out of that clip is that Sandler is Jack's bitch

VIP2000
01-12-2013, 02:31 PM
Didn't he attend a Clippers game during the 2005-06 season when the Lakers were struggling?

The Real JW
01-12-2013, 02:39 PM
Was Adam Sandler carrying Nicholson's jacket or just following the lead? :lol

kaiteng
01-12-2013, 02:40 PM
Pulling the Fireman Ed, Lakers edition.

nightprowler10
01-12-2013, 02:44 PM
:oldlol: We would all be Jack's bitch in that situation.

tomtucker
01-12-2013, 02:47 PM

...:eek: ...............wow, really ?.....i find it strange his seats are on the visitors bench side..

Rake2204
01-12-2013, 02:50 PM
Was Adam Sandler carrying Nicholson's jacket or just following the lead? :lolHa, I thought he was rolling up a sleeping bag at first. Then he pulled the ol', "I'm not sure I'm going to go quite ye... oh wait, Jack you're going? Yeah, I was just going to leave now too."

inclinerator
01-12-2013, 03:20 PM
Jacks court side tickets over 30 something years paying for Kobe's entire career salary

They better get that income stream fixed (although the fact is they ain't ever beating OKC in this lineup)... before bankruptcy court
200+million for 30 years courtside seats? doubt it

La Frescobaldi
01-12-2013, 03:37 PM
200+million for 30 years courtside seats? doubt it

lolololol sense of humor?

imdaman99
01-12-2013, 03:42 PM
courtside seats for laker games gotta be expensive. I suppose even if he makes a million a year he could afford them right? spike lee is the same, obviously not as old as jack, but maybe knick tickets cost more? not sure, i know its tickets i would never spend 10-20K on :lol

KG215
01-12-2013, 03:57 PM
Who's the old guy with the white beard and sunglasses on the other side of Jack? He looks familiar but it's kind of hard to tell since he's got on sunglasses and a hat.

Burgz V2
01-12-2013, 04:26 PM
...:eek: ...............wow, really ?.....i find it strange his seats are on the visitors bench side..

I think that used to be the home side when the Lakers played in the Forum.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Burgz V2
01-12-2013, 04:33 PM
Who's the old guy with the white beard and sunglasses on the other side of Jack? He looks familiar but it's kind of hard to tell since he's got on sunglasses and a hat.

Lou Adler, he was a prominent music producer/label exec in 60s and 70s.

Deuce Bigalow
01-12-2013, 04:37 PM
You're a clown you ****ing ****** Lebron kid

Artillery
01-12-2013, 07:45 PM
You're a clown you ****ing ****** Lebron kid

Clearly butthurt cause what I said was true.

AngelEyes
01-12-2013, 07:50 PM

Yeah, the Lakers actually have a bad season for a change, just like every other team in the NBA. That makes what.... 2 in 19 years, so sad. Spoiled, entitled fans to say the least.

tomtucker
01-12-2013, 07:54 PM
I think that used to be the home side when the Lakers played in the Forum.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

strange thing is, noone "famous" sits next to the Lakers bench, right ?........ at least noone i know..........:confusedshrug:

Burgz V2
01-12-2013, 08:55 PM
strange thing is, noone "famous" sits next to the Lakers bench, right ?........ at least noone i know..........:confusedshrug:

I know, probably sell them to corporate sponsors they are trying to impress or have some rule where celebs can't sit there so they don't distract the stars.

Most celebs from what I've seen sit on the opposite side of the court near the half line because it has the best view :confusedshrug:

miller-time
01-12-2013, 09:03 PM

Lou Adler, but he kind of reminds me of Donald Sutherland.

El Kabong
01-12-2013, 09:23 PM
Lou Adler, but he kind of reminds me of Donald Sutherland.
That's who I thought it was at first.

97 bulls
01-12-2013, 09:33 PM
Was Adam Sandler carrying Nicholson's jacket or just following the lead? :lol
Lol both. He looked as if he was gonna get his ass beat when they got home. I lost alot of respect for Sandler after this.

Kiddlovesnets
01-12-2013, 09:47 PM
Breaking News: Jack Nicholson spotted at Clippers game cheering for the lop city team.

IGotACoolStory
01-12-2013, 10:05 PM

My only impression too. :roll:

bdreason
01-12-2013, 10:54 PM
And he's taking Adam Sandler with him. :facepalm

lakerspng
01-13-2013, 12:02 AM
Adam Sandler was in jacks seats with him which is why he probably left with him. The seats right beside the lakers bench are owned by a large talent agency in town which is why they always have different stars in them, they're all clients of that agency. Jacks on the side where he gets to gossip with all the visiting players and coaches and the side where the lakers always close the game on offense

tomtucker
01-13-2013, 06:25 AM
Adam Sandler was in jacks seats with him which is why he probably left with him. The seats right beside the lakers bench are owned by a large talent agency in town which is why they always have different stars in them, they're all clients of that agency. Jacks on the side where he gets to gossip with all the visiting players and coaches and the side where the lakers always close the game on offense

thanks for this info........i wondered why there is allways different people on the seats next to the lakers bench, now i know........and jack always have a buddy along becoz you have to buy 2 seats, right ? ......same with yoko ono and the elderly lady......

HorryIsMyMVP
01-13-2013, 06:31 AM
Fairweather fan is the correct term.

nashwade
01-13-2013, 06:32 AM
relax, he's just going to the loo

COnDEMnED
01-13-2013, 08:17 AM
:confusedshrug: I do the same thing at any event. Baseball games, Concerts, Basketball games, Motocross, Monster trucks, Hockey...? I bone out early to beat LA traffic.. In Jacks case, he probably had a joint or two ready to be sparked with Sandler as well.

dunksby
01-13-2013, 11:15 AM
:confusedshrug: I do the same thing at any event. Baseball games, Concerts, Basketball games, Motocross, Monster trucks, Hockey...? I bone out early to beat LA traffic.. In Jacks case, he probably had a joint or two ready to be sparked with Sandler as well.
:applause:

TMT
01-13-2013, 11:18 AM
Fairweather fan is the correct term.

At least he sat through most of the game. I would have sold my season tix weeks ago. :oldlol:

Jasper
01-13-2013, 12:18 PM
jack would not of walked if Coach Brown was coaching the Lakers and Howard would still be in Orlando

:pimp:

tomtucker
01-13-2013, 12:24 PM
jack would not of walked if Coach Brown was coaching the Lakers and Howard would still be in Orlando

:pimp:

you saying lakers record would be better with that scenario ?

wagexslave
01-13-2013, 12:25 PM
Typical spoiled fair weather Lakers fan tbqh

Love watching when the team wins year after year, can't handle sticking by their team through a couple of years of struggles.

Vertical-24
01-13-2013, 12:34 PM
Clearly butthurt cause what I said was true.
Yet you didnt respond to mine. APOLOGIZE PHAGGGGIT

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-13-2013, 12:34 PM
Typical spoiled fair weather Lakers fan tbqh

Love watching when the team wins year after year, can't handle sticking by their team through a couple of years of struggles.

Jack has seen it all, though. Guy has been a fan since the 70's.

Which means he saw the Lakers not win anything from 1989-2000.