PDA

View Full Version : Dwight is coming to ATL! JOSH SMITH LEAKS!

Richesly
01-12-2013, 08:28 PM
Josh Smith knows this. Proof?

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2013/01/11/20130110-josh-smith.nba/

Skip to 8:10.

Josh Smith accidentally reveals Dwight is coming to ATL by saying:

Who wouldn't want to play with one of the most dominant big men in the league? Everybody wants him, he's a hot commodity ... Right now he's getting his health back right and his conditioning back right ... When he gets here, he's gonna be a monster.

He is ditching L.A to sign with ATL after this season.

???-???-Smith-Horford-Howard

Say what? Best team in the NBA?

maybeshewill13
01-12-2013, 08:28 PM
**** off nikka. No one cares about the Hawks.

Richesly
01-12-2013, 08:30 PM
**** off nikka. No one cares about the Hawks.

No one cares about the thunder, especially when we smashed ya'll earlier this season.

PimpinZaZa
01-12-2013, 08:30 PM

Who wouldn't want to play with one of the most dominant big men in the league? Everybody wants him, he's a hot commodity ... Right now he's getting his health back right and his conditioning back right ... When he gets here, he's gonna be a monster.

:banana: :banana:

Fudge
01-12-2013, 08:31 PM
:roll:

Hawk fans have got to be the worst.

Droid101
01-12-2013, 08:32 PM
I figured it would happen if he didn't get to the Finals with the Lakers in season one. And that doesn't look like it's happening.

Fine with me. Go back to Pau at center. Sign and trade Dwight for some picks to trade out to fill out the roster. Go Lake Show!

Richesly
Those who don't know, Dwight and Smoove are best friends.

maybeshewill13
No one cares about the thunder, especially when we smashed ya'll earlier this season.
First round exit say what? :yaohappy: I'm super jelly bro!

Richesly
01-12-2013, 08:33 PM
First round exit say what? :yaohappy: I'm super jelly bro!

Yet we smash ya'll. Stay on that easy schedule bro.

Kews1
01-12-2013, 08:33 PM
im sure he says when he gets there not here.

:facepalm

Richesly
01-12-2013, 08:35 PM
im sure he says when he gets there not here.

:facepalm

He says here.

maybeshewill13
01-12-2013, 08:36 PM
That's it, Hawks fans reaching for the stars! We beat the Thunder, that's all that matters! :roll: Mediocrity at its finest.

AngelEyes
01-12-2013, 08:38 PM

A lot of people care about the Thunder, they just made the NBA finals and have two of the best young stars in the game. Atlanta is a terrible sports town and their team is incredibly uninteresting. same damn thing every year, except this season Smith supplanted Johnson as the leader.

28renyoy
01-12-2013, 08:40 PM
LOL @ this clown talking about the 3rd game of the season, where OKC wasn't even accustomed to Martin yet. Atlanta got trashed the last time they played and Durant made Georgia his bitch.

What did he have? 41/13/3/2 on 75 TS%? :roll:

longtime lurker
01-12-2013, 08:42 PM
Dwight for Horford and Teague

maybeshewill13
01-12-2013, 08:42 PM
LOL @ this clown talking about the 3rd game of the season, where OKC wasn't even accustomed to Martin yet. Atlanta got trashed the last time they played and Durant made Georgia his bitch.

What did he have? 41/13/3/2 on 75 TS%? :roll:
But but they beat the Thunder dude!!! Who cares about anything else!

Richesly
01-12-2013, 08:48 PM

Who says they trading? Dwight isn't resigning with the Lakers, Hawks are signing him in the offseason.

Richesly
01-12-2013, 08:49 PM
But but they beat the Thunder dude!!! Who cares about anything else!

I don't like bandwagon fans like yourself. You went from Boston to OKC.

dzav323
01-12-2013, 08:51 PM
Who says they trading? Dwight isn't resigning with the Lakers, Hawks are signing him in the offseason.
This. Laker "fans" feel they are entitled to everything

KG215
01-12-2013, 08:56 PM
Care to remind me what happened the next time OKC and Atlanta played?

Derka
01-12-2013, 08:59 PM
Care to remind me what happened the next time OKC and Atlanta played?
If he did, he'd probably blame it on the refs.

28renyoy
01-12-2013, 09:03 PM
also lol @ this guy talking about the OKC schedule. atlanta's schedule is ranked the easiest in the league to this point

senelcoolidge
01-12-2013, 09:04 PM
Hawks will underachieve with Howard. Howard is an underachiever so it goes with the territory.

maybeshewill13
01-12-2013, 09:05 PM
I don't like bandwagon fans like yourself. You went from Boston to OKC.
:roll: as usual exposed and then changes the subject. Typical retard Hawks fans, just like their team :sleeping

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-12-2013, 09:20 PM

There's no way he's signing with Atlanta; this trade actually makes sense. Throw in Smith and it's a done deal. lol

Richesly
01-12-2013, 09:37 PM
There's no way he's signing with Atlanta; this trade actually makes sense. Throw in Smith and it's a done deal. lol

Why wouldn't he sign with ATL? He even said he was interested in going to Atlanta, but Magic refused to do a trade with ATL.

longtime lurker
01-12-2013, 09:44 PM

You know the Lakers will just trade him to a team willing to take a chance on him if Dwight starts dicking around. This ain't no mickey mouse operation like they were running in Orlando, good luck getting your money in free agency Dwight

Kiddlovesnets
01-12-2013, 09:49 PM
lol this.. Good luck extending Dwight in summer, Lakers.

SilkkTheShocker
01-12-2013, 10:19 PM
Doesn't Josh Smith want out?

bukowski81
01-12-2013, 10:32 PM

He is clearly referring to when he gets in good shape, not when he gets to Atlanta

PimpinZaZa
01-12-2013, 11:04 PM
also lol @ this guy talking about the OKC schedule. atlanta's schedule is ranked the easiest in the league to this point

Where did you find this information? Just Interested

PyrrhusX
01-12-2013, 11:13 PM
Where did you find this information? Just Interested

http://espn.go.com/nba/stats/rpi/_/sort/SOS

Celtic_Pride
01-12-2013, 11:20 PM
Although Smith-Horford-Dwight looks good on paper, that spacing for Dwight would be as horrible as it was with the Lakers. No idea why Dwight would chose ATL ahead of DAL "if" it comes to free agency!

PimpinZaZa
01-12-2013, 11:34 PM

Cheers:cheers:

undertaker21
01-12-2013, 11:37 PM
BK is out of the equation?

KG215
01-13-2013, 12:39 AM
And this thread just keeps backfiring in the OP's face.

Hotlantadude81
01-13-2013, 05:25 AM
Those who don't know, Dwight and Smoove are best friends.

Howard is failing to help LA and the Hawks are going down the tubes with Josh as the best player. You got two poor FT shooters and two lazy players that don't help their teams.

It's not going to matter even if it does happen. Two losers on the same team.

PimpinZaZa
01-13-2013, 05:39 AM
Howard is failing to help LA and the Hawks are going down the tubes with Josh as the best player. You got two poor FT shooters and two lazy players that don't help their teams.

It's not going to matter even if it does happen. Two losers on the same team.

blah! blah! blah! shut up!!!

Hotlantadude81
01-13-2013, 05:42 AM
blah! blah! blah! shut up!!!

Piss off.

Oh, and ZaZa is a scrub. He has been mailing it in all season. You know a player is lazy when he will not even play hard for a new contract.

JGXEN
01-13-2013, 05:43 AM
Now you guys know ATL fans on ISH are trash. I can understand though... it's probably the frustration with the fact that their team sucks throughout its history

PimpinZaZa
01-13-2013, 05:51 AM
Piss off.

Oh, and ZaZa is a scrub. He has been mailing it in all season. You know a player is lazy when he will not even play hard for a new contract.

If you wanna go round and piss and moan all day and say ridiculous things then i'm gonna call you on it. Simple as that. If you don't think that the hawks putting a team together with Teague, Horford, Smith and Howard is them not doing enough to put a contending team together then you gotta lower your expectations.

ZaZa >>>>>>>>>you :pimp:

Hotlantadude81
01-13-2013, 05:58 AM
If you wanna go round and piss and moan all day and say ridiculous things then i'm gonna call you on it. Simple as that. If you don't think that the hawks putting a team together with Teague, Horford, Smith and Howard is them not doing enough to put a contending team together then you gotta lower your expectations.

ZaZa >>>>>>>>>you :pimp:

You call going "blah blah blah" calling someone out?

You need to come with a much stronger effort.

That team you just listed would lose in the first or second round at best. Maybe they could pull that off in the east. The awesome trio of Josh, Al and Teague have already lost to Cleveland twice and now Washington. Those three guys are losers and that's why even the Cavs and Wizards are starting to school them.

ZaZa and I have the same number of championships. Keep that in mind.

It's funny that you think that core could do great things when most of that core is already here and they're having trouble not getting blown out by Cleveland and Washington.

hawkfan
01-13-2013, 06:21 AM
Although Smith-Horford-Dwight looks good on paper, that spacing for Dwight would be as horrible as it was with the Lakers. No idea why Dwight would chose ATL ahead of DAL "if" it comes to free agency!

There is no real good shooter in our front court with those three.
Defensively, we would be the best team in the league and the best rebounding team as well.

But does he want to go back to LA for another year of Jim Buss running the team? Important question.

PimpinZaZa
01-13-2013, 06:22 AM
You call going "blah blah blah" calling someone out?

You need to come with a much stronger effort.

That team you just listed would lose in the first or second round at best. Maybe they could pull that off in the east. The awesome trio of Josh, Al and Teague have already lost to Cleveland twice and now Washington. Those three guys are losers and that's why even the Cavs and Wizards are starting to school them.

ZaZa and I have the same number of championships. Keep that in mind.

Of course they'd lose in the first or second round it's only 4 players! Could possibly even miss the postseason. The current hawks have also beaten OKC, Clippers, Memphis, Chicago and they've beaten the Wizards 3 times already so I don't think that's an issue! The hawks are 6th in the league in points allowed this season, I think adding Howard to that makes for much more than a first or second round team. Just my opinion though. I'd be interested to hear why you think a team built around these 4 would be nothing but first or 2nd round fodder. I just don't see it.

ZaZa doesn't need you to like him, he's doin just fine without you!!

No_Look604
01-13-2013, 07:31 AM
dwight AND j.smith? lord have mercy on the fans who have to watch those isos.

j.smith sums up my feelings about dwight...no fculking polish what so ever to there game and when they miss, they brick it hard. then again, we could include the best player in the game to this club as well:pimp:

tomtucker
01-13-2013, 07:38 AM
why would dwight go to a team they looks like a gang of thugs...?....he will not fit well there............:confusedshrug:

tontoz
01-13-2013, 10:27 AM
Atlanta is Dwights hometown, Hawks have the capspace to sign him and Smith/Howard have been friends forever. I could definitely see this happening.

sixer6ad
01-13-2013, 10:33 AM

This would be the least interesting big move of all time. Honest to God, I have never seen a franchise that is effective and has good players cared about less than the Hawks. Nobody discusses them - ever.

Dwight would be another player for the people who don't show up at games to not cheer for.

Reverend Hoops
01-13-2013, 01:22 PM
This would be the least interesting big move of all time. Honest to God, I have never seen a franchise that is effective and has good players cared about less than the Hawks. Nobody discusses them - ever.

Dwight would be another player for the people who don't show up at games to not cheer for.

Remember when Vick was a Falcon, everybody was a Falcon fan? Atlanta fans are bandwagoners. They get a name like Dwight they will show up.

Purch
01-13-2013, 01:47 PM
This thread is the gift that keeps giving :roll: :roll: :roll: :cheers:

daily
01-13-2013, 01:58 PM
Hawks have the capspace to sign him
Not with Cap Holds in place, with Cap Holds they're about 8 million over the cap.

tontoz
01-13-2013, 03:13 PM
Not with Cap Holds in place, with Cap Holds they're about 8 million over the cap.

They have less than $20 million committed in salary for next year. The only big cap holds they have that they are likely to keep are Smith and Teague.

if they have a chance to sign Dwight i seriously doubt they will hesitate to renounce the rights to guys like Harris, Morrow, Zaza, Korver etc.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
01-13-2013, 05:39 PM

Good luck with this clown...i hope he doesnt sign with the lakers...

Chandler>>>howard

Kobe 4 The Win
01-13-2013, 06:12 PM
If he's not going to play better on offense I'd be fine with him going. Thus far Dwight hasn't been as good as was advertised. Also, he doesn't want advice or help from anyone, and he talks to the press too damn much.

I like Kobe, Nash and Pau. They are skilled and smart. Metta World Peace has been playing like a monster most of this year too. If we could complement them with some athletic young guys that don't have huge egos we would be ahead of the game.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
01-13-2013, 07:51 PM
If he's not going to play better on offense I'd be fine with him going. Thus far Dwight hasn't been as good as was advertised. Also, he doesn't want advice or help from anyone, and he talks to the press too damn much.

I like Kobe, Nash and Pau. They are skilled and smart. Metta World Peace has been playing like a monster most of this year too. If we could complement them with some athletic young guys that don't have huge egos we would be ahead of the game.

he has zero post move and he want D'Toni to call post plays for him....

right now Chandler >>> Howard....

problem is he stops playing defense if he is not getting involved on the other side

coin24
01-13-2013, 08:06 PM
Dwight is a piece of shit. Trade his ass:oldlol:
Horford and Teague?:confusedshrug:

Big Cheese
01-13-2013, 08:30 PM
**** Smoove and Dwight I dont want either of them here. If we happen to resign both of them it will be a clown show. I dont give a damn how talented they are

tontoz
01-13-2013, 09:32 PM
**** Smoove and Dwight I dont want either of them here. If we happen to resign both of them it will be a clown show. I dont give a damn how talented they are

Is that Isiah Rider in your avy? If so your post is a bit ironic.

Big Cheese
01-13-2013, 09:40 PM
Is that Isiah Rider in your avy? If so your post is a bit ironic.

yea it is :lol i got him as my avy not because I like him (actually he is probaly the most hated hawk in history) it just symbolizes some of the trash moves that the hawk organization have made in their history.