PDA

View Full Version : Miami Heat stacked? LOL

livinglegend
01-15-2013, 01:13 AM
Tonight, during the 4th quarter, Lebron was guarding Derek Favors and Al Jefferson on defense. On offense, he was running the whole offense.

Miami bigs:

Haslem: 3.6 ppg, 5 rpg as 6-8 starting center. He hit 1 jump shot every 5 games and miss all the other ones.

Joel Anthony: Cant rebound. Poor post defense. Offense :biggums:

Lewis: Cant rebound, no defense.

Bosh: :rockon:

---
Wade cant create off-dribble anymore. You cant rely on him to create for himself or for other players when the game is on the line. He has declined.

DaSeba5
01-15-2013, 01:13 AM
Yah we obviously suck. They should break the whole team up.

fpliii
01-15-2013, 01:14 AM
Tonight, during the 4th quarter, Lebron was guarding Derek Favors and Al Jefferson on defense. On offense, he was running the whole offense.

Miami bigs:

Haslem: 3.6 ppg, 5 rpg as 6-8 starting center. He hit 1 jump shot every 5 games and miss all the other ones.

Joel Anthony: Cant rebound. Poor post defense. Offense :biggums:

Lewis: Cant rebound, no defense.

Bosh: :rockon:

---
Wade cant create off-dribble anymore. You cant rely on him to create for himself or for other players when the game is on the line. He has declined.

Please change your 'Location' from Miami to wherever you actually live.

mrpibb
01-15-2013, 01:15 AM
LeBron is so good. Oh mah gawd.

TylerOO

No need for that. Just trade Wade

livinglegend
No, heat doesnt suck because of Lebron. They need another big. Haslem wont do it as the starting center. They should go after Mozgov.

DaSeba5
01-15-2013, 01:16 AM
No need for that. Just trade Wade

I was being sarcastic

kNicKz
01-15-2013, 01:16 AM
https://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/sp/image/1339/54/1339542524812.jpg

livinglegend
01-15-2013, 01:17 AM
Please change your 'Location' from Miami to wherever you actually live.

You obviously havent seen wade lately. Most of his points come off back screens, post moves and fast breaks. He rarely create off dribble. He cant blow by his defender anymore.

PyrrhusX
01-15-2013, 01:20 AM
Miami put themselves in this position with the formation of the 'big 3', so heat fans really cant complain. While they have their obvious problems, they are still the reigning champs and are still on of the top teams in the league.

fpliii
01-15-2013, 01:21 AM
You obviously havent seen wade lately. Most of his points come off back screens, post moves and fast breaks. He rarely create off dribble. He cant blow by his defender anymore.

:facepalm

I've watched every game of Wade's since Shaq was traded to the Heat. He's clearly saving himself for the playoffs (the entire team is coasting). Early in the season your skepticism might've been warranted, but Wade has had his first step and lateral quickness back since early December, and has looked great cutting and finishing (he's also been shooting decently well). He's just getting fewer opportunities/not wasting energy in meaningless regular season games.

DaSeba5
01-15-2013, 01:23 AM
No, heat doesnt suck because of Lebron. They need another big. Haslem wont do it as the starting center. They should go after Mozgov.

Bosh only had 1 rebound tonight, and Haslem has lost a step. Plus we have a lot of money invested in Miller, and he barely plays.

The Heat fell in love with the positionless small ball basketball that won a championship, and they didn't do anything to fix the bigs problem. Allen is great and all, but we really don't need him at all. He's also a liability on defense. Plus Lewis barely plays.

The Heat went from 6th in rebounding to 29th. That's not going to get it done even if we won the title last year unless we manage to make it to the Finals and play OKC again.

livinglegend
01-15-2013, 01:28 AM
:facepalm

I've watched every game of Wade's since Shaq was traded to the Heat. He's clearly saving himself for the playoffs (the entire team is coasting). Early in the season your skepticism might've been warranted, but Wade has had his first step and lateral quickness back since early December, and has looked great cutting and finishing (he's also been shooting decently well). He's just getting fewer opportunities/not wasting energy in meaningless regular season games.

If you cant see that Wade has lost a step, then you are a blind love of Wade.
Just watch any game of Wade from 2 years ago, and watch one of his games this year, you ll see the huge difference.

nerds
01-15-2013, 03:41 AM
Iggy and McGee for Wade?

Nuggets need a go to guy, Heat need what Iggy and McGee bring to the table!

TylerOO
01-15-2013, 03:56 AM
Iggy and McGee for Wade?

Nuggets need a go to guy, Heat need what Iggy and McGee bring to the table!

I do that in a second. We'll take any big that can rebound and isnt a ****ing scrub.

eliteballer
01-15-2013, 04:02 AM
3 superstars claiming to build an 8 championship dynasty....

nerds
01-15-2013, 04:06 AM
I do that in a second. We'll take any big that can rebound and isnt a ****ing scrub.

Lebron and Iggy would terrorize the league from the wings, and at the same time Lebron would elevate McGee's game and turn him into a beast!

McGee is rotting on the Nuggets bench, why did they pay him soo much and give him 19mpg?

A change of scenery would motivate and lift Wades game back to his old self!

Heat have to do something, and a trade like this could help Lebron resign in the future and put to sleep all those returning to Cleveland rumors!

Kingwillball
01-15-2013, 04:58 AM
Lebron and Iggy would terrorize the league from the wings, and at the same time Lebron would elevate McGee's game and turn him into a beast!

McGee is rotting on the Nuggets bench, why did they pay him soo much and give him 19mpg?

A change of scenery would motivate and lift Wades game back to his old self!

Heat have to do something, and a trade like this could help Lebron resign in the future and put to sleep all those returning to Cleveland rumors!

Id do it also.. Chalmers,Iggy,Lebron, Bosh, McGee with Cole, Alllen, Battier, Haslem, Miller, Anthony as your Bench.. Damnn that is a good team right there. .. Could even go Chalmers, Allen, Lebron, Bosh, Mcgee with Iggy being your Super 6th man although I am surethe First lineup would be the starting Lineup. Heat get so Big so Quick and Super Athletic as well.

TylerOO
01-15-2013, 05:00 AM
Id do it also.. Chalmers,Iggy,Lebron, Bosh, McGee with Cole, Alllen, Battier, Haslem, Miller, Anthony as your Bench.. Damnn that is a good team right there. .. Could even go Chalmers, Allen, Lebron, Bosh, Mcgee with Iggy being your Super 6th man although I am surethe First lineup would be the starting Lineup. Heat get so Big so Quick and Super Athletic as well.

Yea but unfortunatly the heat would never trade Wade. If they realize its a business and they want LeBron around, they would do it.

Collie
01-15-2013, 05:06 AM
Don't worry, they get Oden next year.

Kingwillball
01-15-2013, 05:06 AM
Yea but unfortunatly the heat would never trade Wade. If they realize its a business and they want LeBron around, they would do it.

I know but How much BETTER do the Heat become in terms of Size, Athletic ability and more depth even. Lebron would get Mcgee at least 4 or 5 easy baskets every game and would be nasty on Pick and Rolls. Also the Heat Defense would be Something with Iggy and Lebron along with Fast breaks and Runouts. Lebron could turn McGee into a top 5 Center Easily. Sad to think that Wade could be so easily replaced and the funny thing is there are Numerous trades I can think of involving Wade where Heat could get better instantly.

TylerOO
01-15-2013, 05:15 AM
I know but How much BETTER do the Heat become in terms of Size, Athletic ability and more depth even. Lebron would get Mcgee at least 4 or 5 easy baskets every game and would be nasty on Pick and Rolls. Also the Heat Defense would be Something with Iggy and Lebron along with Fast breaks and Runouts. Lebron could turn McGee into a top 5 Center Easily. Sad to think that Wade could be so easily replaced and the funny thing is there are Numerous trades I can think of involving Wade where Heat could get better instantly.

I would love for them do it. I'm driving the "Trade Wade" train.

ganja0710
01-15-2013, 05:43 AM
Trading a top 5 player just a year ago to fix your flaws. :oldlol: Only Lebron stans think like that. You guys have Udonis Haslem or Shane Battier as your PF's, depending on the day. Think about that. You're problem is rebounding and lack of size, not D-Wade.

Magic bird
01-15-2013, 06:01 AM
Trading a top 5 player just a year ago to fix your flaws. :oldlol: Only Lebron stans think like that. You guys have Udonis Haslem or Shane Battier as your PF's, depending on the day. Think about that. You're problem is rebounding and lack of size, not D-Wade.

Could'nt have been said any better, The Heat need size. Desperately. At this point, Pat Riley should be considering Kenyon Martin and the Birdman. When Bosh is your biggest player on the court, you are in some trouble, Wade will stay on the heat until his retirement. His trade value this season his lower than average, and i don't expect Pat Riley to trade him anytme soon.

STATUTORY
01-15-2013, 06:11 AM

:facepalm do u kno who wade is around south beach? this is wade's team and his town. heat would face fan outrage if they dealt wade, they would sooner trade lebron than dwyane.

r15mohd
01-15-2013, 12:05 PM

doubt they'd bite on that...

I'd do Love and Ridenhour for Wade, Cole and Lewis

r15mohd
01-15-2013, 12:08 PM
:facepalm do u kno who wade is around south beach? this is wade's team and his town. heat would face fan outrage if they dealt wade, they would sooner trade lebron than dwyane.

Wonder where Wade's loyalty was to Miami when he was flirting with other city's :confusedshrug: Loyalty should be left for family and close friends...trade him while he has some worth.

I'm a Heat fan first, as much as I like Wade he's gotta go or put him on the bench and bring him with the second unit. Him in the starting 5 just doesnt help at all!

ILLsmak
01-15-2013, 12:15 PM
Gotta get rebounds to win. You can't start that front line and win. They should have been happy it worked before, but thinking they were going to run that small-ball lineup and be successful was a bad look. That's basically their biggest problem.

-Smak

SilkkTheShocker
01-15-2013, 12:17 PM
I like Haslam a lot, but he I think he might be done.

mrpibb
01-15-2013, 12:19 PM
No rebounds, no rings. - Pat Riley

SilkkTheShocker
01-15-2013, 12:20 PM

No they wouldn't. Riley is loyal, but he isn't crazy. There is no need to trade either player, but LeBron is younger and still in his prime. Riley wouldn't be doing his job properly. Miami is Wade's town, but it isn't his team anymore.

r15mohd
01-15-2013, 12:25 PM
No they wouldn't. Riley is loyal, but he isn't crazy. There is no need to trade either player, but LeBron is younger and still in his prime. Riley wouldn't be doing his job properly. Miami is Wade's town, but it isn't his team anymore.

I think the only way they get adequate help down low is to move Wade. As much as Miami (the city) will scream no, the end result will cure all heartaches IMO.

Bosh
Love
Lebron
Allen
Chalmers/Ridenour

SilkkTheShocker
01-15-2013, 12:32 PM
I think the only way they get adequate help down low is to move Wade. As much as Miami (the city) will scream no, the end result will cure all heartaches IMO.

Bosh
Love
Lebron
Allen
Chalmers/Ridenour

Is Minnesota looking to move Love? I know he b.itches a lot about their horrible front-office, but I have no clue.

r15mohd
01-15-2013, 12:41 PM
Is Minnesota looking to move Love? I know he b.itches a lot about their horrible front-office, but I have no clue.

I don't think they've come out and openly said so, but Love's frustration could lead them to jump at the opportunity if it's presented.

SilkkTheShocker
01-15-2013, 12:44 PM
I don't think they've come out and openly said so, but Love's frustration could lead them to jump at the opportunity if it's presented.

Maybe. Im really just hoping the Heat Big 3 take another pay-cut to try and get another piece. But will see what happens. Its kind of hard to ask bosh to do that since he doesn't get nearly the advertisement LeBron or Wade get.

r15mohd
01-15-2013, 12:51 PM
Maybe. Im really just hoping the Heat Big 3 take another pay-cut to try and get another piece. But will see what happens. Its kind of hard to ask bosh to do that since he doesn't get nearly the advertisement LeBron or Wade get.

Yeah, for that very reason I don't think Bosh will do a pay-cut...end of the day he has to look out for him and his families best interest.

We aren't picking up any above average front court player without moving Wade, and there's no chance on moving out Bosh or Lebron, so Wade is all that's left to work with. As tough as it is to cut the bond with Miami and Wade, championship takes sacrifices...Riley knows that.

Plus Wade can sign back for vet minimum in a couple years after the contract expires to retire as a Heat lol :D

SilkkTheShocker
01-15-2013, 12:56 PM
Yeah, for that very reason I don't think Bosh will do a pay-cut...end of the day he has to look out for him and his families best interest.

We aren't picking up any above average front court player without moving Wade, and there's no chance on moving out Bosh or Lebron, so Wade is all that's left to work with. As tough as it is to cut the bond with Miami and Wade, championship takes sacrifices...Riley knows that.

Plus Wade can sign back for vet minimum in a couple years after the contract expires to retire as a Heat lol :D

Yea, you have to do whats best for the team. Hopefully for now Miami gets lucky finding some bargain bin frountcourt player (martin, birdman,etc). Haslam looks shot, and Lewis sucks at defense.

Lebron23
01-15-2013, 12:57 PM
Sign this guy.

http://www.nba.com/media/act_luke_harangody.jpg

SilkkTheShocker
01-15-2013, 01:01 PM
Sign this guy.

http://www.nba.com/media/act_luke_harangody.jpg

Harangody is 6'8 at best and not even a good shooter.

BGriffin's Dad
01-15-2013, 01:29 PM
Kevin Love to the Heat

delusional Miami fans :oldlol:

livinglegend
01-15-2013, 01:37 PM
Wade isnt the player he once was, but still, he s a big part of this team and he has to stay. The big 3 cant be broken the season after they won a championship. The problem with this team is that they have the worst starting center in the league. Haslem is trash. He is undersized, he cant shoot, he cant defend, he cant finish around the rim. They need another big. Mozgov is on the trading block and they have to chase him hard.

Philly pick, Cole for Mozgov

madmax
01-15-2013, 01:49 PM
Heat desperately need to get rid of Wade in a near future and clear their cap space for a competent big man or two...they can't expect to be heavily outrebounded on a nightly basis by any team and still continue their winning ways for long - this will come back and bite them in the ass sooner rather than later. Wade is declining and he simply brings nothing to the table for this team - Lebron just does everything much better. He's got to go

DaSeba5
01-15-2013, 02:37 PM
We need to get rid of Wade when it's the rebounding that's hurting us? We have Haslem and Battier starting at the 4. In all honesty, what did Spo expect to happen? We're not playing OKC every game.

Bigsmoke
01-15-2013, 02:43 PM
talent wise they are stacked.

best player in the NBA, 3rd best SG, top 5 PF, and the greatest shooter in history coming off the bench in Ray Allen.

they just need to bring in someone like a Reggie Evans or try to trade for Marcin Gortat so Bosh can go back to his natural position. The Suns aren't going anywhere.

r15mohd
01-15-2013, 04:59 PM
We need to get rid of Wade when it's the rebounding that's hurting us? We have Haslem and Battier starting at the 4. In all honesty, what did Spo expect to happen? We're not playing OKC every game.

it's a disparity sure...but who would you put in place of haslem/battier at the 4 or 5?!? the Heat don't have anyone on the bench right now that's suffice, unsure how Jarvis will go and we arent certain on Birdman yet

you have no choice, really, but to ditch the greatest liability with the greatest return, and that's Wade...especially when it's in favor of a above average big, something the Heat desperately need to continue their run for titles.

DaSeba5
01-15-2013, 05:22 PM
it's a disparity sure...but who would you put in place of haslem/battier at the 4 or 5?!? the Heat don't have anyone on the bench right now that's suffice, unsure how Jarvis will go and we arent certain on Birdman yet

you have no choice, really, but to ditch the greatest liability with the greatest return, and that's Wade...especially when it's in favor of a above average big, something the Heat desperately need to continue their run for titles.

The thing is that when Bosh was at the 4, and Anthony started at the 5, they still managed to be a top 10 team in rebounding, even a top 5 one the last 2 years.

Maybe they are just cruising. IDK