PDA

View Full Version : 01/15/13 - Toronto Raptors 14-23 at Brooklyn Nets 22-15

niko
01-15-2013, 02:36 PM
New Look Raptors (who are no longer soft since their starting front court got hurt) take on the New Look Nets (who are in the midst of the post coach change bump). Raptors have injuries but lineup is same it's been last few weeks. Nets will be without Wallace (bruised ribs - his injuries always sound like he plays football) and possibly Blatche (missed shootaround sick, may play later. Is that code for "hungover"?)

Nets have won 8 of 9, but Raptors have been better too.

http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/toronto-raptors-dance-pak-2012-5.jpg

All three of these girls would be better starting at PF than Bargnani.

http://ultimatecheerleaders.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/nets1.jpg
https://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com/29b13402373811e29a4b22000a1fb593_7.jpg

It's A VC3!!!
01-15-2013, 02:45 PM
Hopefully we get our seventh straight win tonight. The Toronto Raptors are playing great basketball. This is a game that Kris Humphries needs to start because Evans cannot guard Ed Davis. Davis is too quick for Evans and shooting forwards always kill Evans. Nene and West were the recent players that beat Reggie badly. I like our chance because we're at home and the Nets offense is flowing much better then in ever has. The second quarters have been a huge problem defensively and that's because Marshon Brooks is getting playing time. Marshon, as well as our second unit need to play better defense in the 2nd quarter.

tpols
01-15-2013, 02:54 PM
Niko stays taking shots at blatche. :oldlol:

We got this.

Kungfro
01-15-2013, 02:57 PM
Hopefully the Raptor's bench shows up tonight, that last game against Milwaukee was pretty ugly.

niko
01-15-2013, 03:02 PM
Niko stays taking shots at blatche. :oldlol:

We got this.
I am still taking shots at JR for tweeting a picture of a butt. I have trouble letting things go. :D

I worry about Blatche's defense though. I want him to stop his guy but he can't, he's just in the area.

:banghead: MUST STOP....

Connor B
01-15-2013, 03:08 PM
Honestly who gives a shit about this game. Raptors aren't good, Nets won't make it past round 1 of playoffs.

iDunk
01-15-2013, 03:34 PM
Raps in 4

http://i49.tinypic.com/d6wb8.gif

It's A VC3!!!
01-15-2013, 03:42 PM
Honestly who gives a shit about this game.
You clearly do seeing as how you clicked on the link and decided to post a load of horse shit.

I click on about 3 threads every day. I judge the thread title and if it's not worth my time I won't click on it. Learn to do the same.:oldlol:

Clutch
01-15-2013, 03:46 PM
I have a question for you niko. Are you a Nets fan ?

I know you're primarily a Knicks fan but if Brooklyn plays against some other NBA team you'll cheer for them,right ?

Zan Tabak
01-15-2013, 03:52 PM
Honestly who gives a shit about this game. Raptors aren't good, Nets won't make it past round 1 of playoffs.
I like watching basketball, which explains why I'm in this forum. Why you here dawg?

Can't see my lowly Raps winning this game, but crazier things have happened.

niko
01-15-2013, 04:25 PM
I have a question for you niko. Are you a Nets fan ?

I know you're primarily a Knicks fan but if Brooklyn plays against some other NBA team you'll cheer for them,right ?

Depends who they play. I'm apathetic to if they beat Toronto plus they are closer to us so they can lose. If they play Heat i'm a Net fan. Celtics - Net fan. So i guess they are the lesser of most evils.

Except JJ. I don't like JJ. Stands around in Wizard game crapping his pants for end of game and most of 2 OT's then hits easy shot to win. I'M FANTASTIC! LOOK AT ME! He literally was hiding away from the ball most of the crunch time of that game.

niko
01-15-2013, 04:27 PM
I think the key today though is for Blatche not to double team. The funny thing is, even though we thought he was double and possibly even triple teaming he's really not, he's just in the area. :lol

Brook(lyn)Lopez
01-15-2013, 04:33 PM

Hmmm. What team do you pledge allegiance to? Please don't say Knicks or you'll look like an even bigger douchebag then you came off in that comment.

It's A VC3!!!
01-15-2013, 04:45 PM
Except JJ. I don't like JJ. Stands around in Wizard game crapping his pants for end of game and most of 2 OT's then hits easy shot to win. I'M FANTASTIC! LOOK AT ME! He literally was hiding away from the ball most of the crunch time of that game.
You dislike him because of that one game? Joe had 18 points and 3 assists on 50% shooting in that game? That's efficient and right around his season average. Joe has been our second best player and in at least half of our games has been our best player. Aside from giving you 18-20 a game, he chips in a very, very underrated 3-5 assists every game. Those assists count as an extra 6 points minimum too. I want Joe to come off screens more and hit open jumpers like Ray Allen does but I don't understand you're hate for him.

niko
01-15-2013, 04:53 PM
You dislike him because of that one game? Joe had 18 points and 3 assists on 50% shooting in that game? That's efficient and right around his season average. Joe has been our second best player and in at least half of our games has been our best player. Aside from giving you 18-20 a game, he chips in a very, very underrated 3-5 assists every game. Those assists count as an extra 6 points minimum too. I want Joe to come off screens more and hit open jumpers like Ray Allen does but I don't understand you're hate for him.

No, i have a long hatred for him as a Sun and Hawk. He's a good player who is considered a semi star because he's paid like a star. JR is a better player than JJ right now at 1/10th the salary. And less scared.

Net fans will argue with me now but a year or two from now he's going to be hated, the giant salary that blocks you from improving and underachieves.

alenleomessi
01-15-2013, 05:12 PM
Depends who they play. I'm apathetic to if they beat Toronto plus they are closer to us so they can lose. If they play Heat i'm a Net fan. Celtics - Net fan. So i guess they are the lesser of most evils.

And you call me a bandwagoner... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

niko
01-15-2013, 05:16 PM
And you call me a bandwagoner... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You're weird. Is it a cultural thing i'm not understanding?

It's A VC3!!!
01-15-2013, 08:24 PM
Game time in 10 minutes! Hopefully the Nets can get off to a stellar start to make up for the shit second quarter they are going to have.

Kiddlovesnets
01-15-2013, 08:26 PM
Raptors back to reality, Nets win in a blowout. Cant believe we are barely 7pts favorite, should be at least 9.

Legends66NBA7
01-15-2013, 08:30 PM
Should have used this pic OP:

https://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com/29b13402373811e29a4b22000a1fb593_7.jpg

It's A VC3!!!
01-15-2013, 08:32 PM
Raptors back to reality, Nets win in a blowout. Cant believe we are barely 7pts favorite, should be at least 9.
I hope we win in a blowout fashion but we're going to have a very difficult time guarding Ed Davis and stopping Jose from giving his teammates easy looks at the basket. We need to get off to a great start. After the Thunder and Pacers, the Raptors are the third most difficult team on the schedule in our tenure with P.J. ( After New Year).

They can heat up quickly so as long as we get the win and use it as confidence for tomorrow, I'll be happy.

In the New year the Raptors are second in the NBA in offensive efficiency. The Nets are third. Both teams are very good offensively in this new year. Let's hope the Nets defense carries them to another win. Our 7th win in a row.:D

niko
01-15-2013, 08:35 PM
It's funny, we won't know anything about these Nets till they lose 2-3 in a row. They are still on the post fire high. If they lose 2-3, then come back and run off 5 more, that will be a sign they aren't going away. Till then it's hard to tell, not that you'd want them to lose (of course not) but the real test is when they aren't all smiles and flowers with PJ.

Just2McFly
01-15-2013, 08:40 PM
Should have used this pic OP:

Man I am working my way towards smashing one of these broads.

Kiddlovesnets
01-15-2013, 08:41 PM
It's funny, we won't know anything about these Nets till they lose 2-3 in a row. They are still on the post fire high. If they lose 2-3, then come back and run off 5 more, that will be a sign they aren't going away. Till then it's hard to tell, not that you'd want them to lose (of course not) but the real test is when they aren't all smiles and flowers with PJ.

Its a long season, you never really know. The last time we lost 2 straight, we bounced back with another five games winning streak and went atop of Atlantic Division. You know what happened then.

Legends66NBA7
01-15-2013, 08:45 PM
Man I am working my way towards smashing one of these broads.

Way ahead of you.

Who's you favourite ? Top 5 ?

alenleomessi
01-15-2013, 08:49 PM
You're weird. Is it a cultural thing i'm not understanding?
No, you are weird. I cheer for one team. I dont say if X and Y play ill be for X. But if X and Z play ill be for Z because they are closer to me. Wtf :oldlol: Make up your mind you midget puertorican.

niko
01-15-2013, 08:50 PM
Its a long season, you never really know. The last time we lost 2 straight, we bounced back with another five games winning streak and went atop of Atlantic Division. You know what happened then.
Yeah, i'm not saying if you lose 5 in a row it's over. But it would probably (IMO) mean the effort level isn't goign to remain this high under PJ for the season.

It's A VC3!!!
01-15-2013, 08:51 PM
Geez deron Williams ****ing blows on defense. Jose has 7 points and 2 assist. Learn how to ****ing defend you 100 million dollar dumb ass. Geez.

niko
01-15-2013, 08:51 PM
No, you are weird. I cheer for one team. I dont say if X and Y play ill be for X. But if X and Z play ill be for Z because they are closer to me. Wtf :oldlol: Make up your mind you midget puertorican.

That's why you are a bandwagoner. I cheer for whoever benefits MY team the most. You cheer for teams like a fan that aren't your team. You're so lost. :lol

niko
01-15-2013, 08:52 PM
Way ahead of you.

Who's you favourite ? Top 5 ?

I get the asian one in the front row. It's just how it has to be. The rest you can take at your leisure.

I saw Fields get a rebound, i swear i did. It's amazing. I wasn't aware he was alive.

niko
01-15-2013, 08:56 PM
Does anyone beside me remember the Knicks had MALE dancers for like 2 games? Because Dolan's wife (gf, whatever) said cheerleaders were sexist and made the douchebag introduce male dancers. It was practically a riot. They were booed off, and iv'e never heard so many homophobic chants and such.

:facepalm

Legends66NBA7
01-15-2013, 08:57 PM
I get the asian one in the front row. It's just how it has to be. The rest you can take at your leisure.

I saw Fields get a rebound, i swear i did. It's amazing. I wasn't aware he was alive.

No fair, I wanted her first. :(

Fields best attribute is rebounding. :oldlol:

Bcogswell
01-15-2013, 08:57 PM
Can't watch the game till later tonight, how are they playing so far?

alenleomessi
01-15-2013, 08:59 PM
That's why you are a bandwagoner. I cheer for whoever benefits MY team the most. You cheer for teams like a fan that aren't your team. You're so lost. :lol
Well im not the one who makes 5 threads a day about my team's rival every f*cking day

niko
No fair, I wanted her first. :(

Fields best attribute is rebounding. :oldlol:

:no: You got to be quick. I'll drop her off at your house when i'm done with her. I'll leave though, i don't plan to stay in the "area".

niko
Well im not the one who makes 5 threads a day about my team's rival every f*cking day

I made two threads today, one about Piston games from 2004 and this one. Nice try though.

niko
01-15-2013, 09:00 PM
Can't watch the game till later tonight, how are they playing so far?
How is who playing? Lots of crappy defense so far.

red1
01-15-2013, 09:01 PM
lol stackhouse

tpols
01-15-2013, 09:01 PM
What a bullshit call.. Lowry flopped big time

Legends66NBA7
01-15-2013, 09:02 PM
:no: You got to be quick. I'll drop her off at your house when i'm done with her. I'll leave though, i don't plan to stay in the "area".

Well, she probably lives close around my area, so it's all good.

:cheers:

niko
01-15-2013, 09:03 PM
What a bullshit call.. Lowry flopped big time

Yes, he did. As a Net fan you probably are an expert on flopping. The Nets flop more than La Liga on a sunday.

It's A VC3!!!
01-15-2013, 09:04 PM
I need Jerry stackhouse to retire right after this game. Why the **** is pj playing him? I'm getting sick and ****ing tired of stack. He can't score , and he can't defend. Dude is a scrub and the nets need to start actually playing defense. 27 points is not acceptable by the toronto ****ing raptors. Geez I hate you Jerry stackhouse and hate even more that Pj plays you.

niko
01-15-2013, 09:04 PM
If Deron can play better defense Nets would be in better shape, he let Calderon have too much space early on. i'd bet more on the Nets tightening things up than Toronto though. Toronto needs the game to stay at this pace.

tpols
01-15-2013, 09:06 PM
Yes, he did. As a Net fan you probably are an expert on flopping. The Nets flop more than La Liga on a sunday.
Who flops on the Nets besides Evans who came over from Clippersland? :lol

Bcogswell
01-15-2013, 09:06 PM
How is who playing? Lots of crappy defense so far.

Oh sorry, not used to fans of other teams posting in Raptor game threads. How are the Raps playing?

It's A VC3!!!
01-15-2013, 09:08 PM
Get the entire second unit of the gosh damn ****in floor. Their defense had been a problem all year long and I've had enough of it.

UK-NJ
01-15-2013, 09:08 PM
VC, you really gotta calm down. :D I'm a little worried about your blood pressure during Nets games. I mean shit, it's the second quarter in a regular season game against the Toronto Raptors. Still plenty of time.

I agree with what you say about Stack, though. His knee is becoming increasingly more problematic & his good games are few & far between these days. I reckon the Nets'll turn it up late in the game & snatch this one. Not gonna be easy, though.

It's A VC3!!!
01-15-2013, 09:11 PM
5 team fouls in two ****ing minutes. I've seen it all with this nets team. Sit our scrub second unit please!

niko
01-15-2013, 09:14 PM
Who flops on the Nets besides Evans who came over from Clippersland? :lol

Mr. Wallace.

niko
01-15-2013, 09:15 PM
5 team fouls in two ****ing minutes. I've seen it all with this nets team. Sit our scrub second unit please!
Anyone seeing you post woudl think the Nets are being pummeled.

Legends66NBA7
01-15-2013, 09:16 PM
Oh wow, Reggie Evans and his son Quincy Acy on the floor together.

It's A VC3!!!
01-15-2013, 09:16 PM
The thing I have a huge problem uk-NJ is the consistency of problems. Our 2nd unit has sucked on defense and offense all season long and they are very inconsistent. As a head coach and coaching staff, why isnt this problem being fixed? We've scored 5 points in 4 minutes in this second quarter and fouled 6 times. It's ****ing putrid.

Legends66NBA7
01-15-2013, 09:19 PM
Don't tell me Lowry is hurt again.

GoRapz
01-15-2013, 09:21 PM
Don't tell me Lowry is hurt again.

Seriously :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

IGotACoolStory
01-15-2013, 09:21 PM

The one bending down in the middle, kind of covered behind the fake red haired girl might have potential.

Ginger directly behind the fake red haired girl.

Maybe the blonde with an ugly haircut all the way in the back, in the middle, that looks like Shelley Long when she was on Cheers.

Asian broad.

gigantes
01-15-2013, 09:25 PM
Oh wow, Reggie Evans and his son Quincy Acy on the floor together.
is that the raps' version of reggie? (with the awesome beard and all?)

i'd love to see an entire unit of reggies and james hardens and all. :rockon:

Legends66NBA7
01-15-2013, 09:27 PM
is that the raps' version of reggie? (with the awesome beard and all?)

i'd love to see an entire unit of reggies and james hardens and all. :rockon:

Yeah, pretty much.

It's funny, because Reggie was a Raptor before too, just got injured a lot. So that's another reason I call Quincy his son. :oldlol:

Legends66NBA7
01-15-2013, 09:29 PM
The one bending down in the middle, kind of covered behind the fake red haired girl might have potential.

Ginger directly behind the fake red haired girl.

Maybe the blonde with an ugly haircut all the way in the back, in the middle, that looks like Shelley Long when she was on Cheers.

Asian broad.

Interesting input. :oldlol:

Yeah, the asian is pretty popular.

red1
01-15-2013, 09:33 PM
get rozay back in the game

Legends66NBA7
01-15-2013, 09:35 PM
"Sprained right ankle, will not return" - Kyle Lowry injury updated.

niko
01-15-2013, 09:37 PM
"Something hurt, what else is new" - Kyle Lowry injury updated.

Fixed.

lpublic_enemyl
01-15-2013, 09:38 PM

:facepalmdamn it :facepalm

red1
01-15-2013, 09:41 PM

:banghead:

Dave3
01-15-2013, 09:41 PM
On a good note, Ed Davis continues his solid play, 10/5 at the half on 5/8 with that strong dunk on Humphries.

UK-NJ
01-15-2013, 09:42 PM
Mirza really has been elevating our game when he's been getting minutes recently. Main thing I like about him is that when he's hot, he's scorching. He's one of those guys that can start off 0-5 on missed decent looks, then he makes the next one & he's locked in. Hopefully as the season progresses he'll be trusted to play minutes with the second unit. I feel like our reserves scoring could be improved pretty dramatically if we got Mirza touches in the right places. I'm still waiting to see that step back J he was so lethal with in Europe.

Kiddlovesnets
01-15-2013, 09:43 PM
Tbh I am kinda afraid of reading VC's comments since the way he acts makes me believe we are down 20 or something. In fact, we are up 4, not too shabby if you ask me considering how we havent been a good first half team for a long while. But hey, Id rather the nets be a better 2nd half team than 1st half team that always blow 15-20pts lead.

It's A VC3!!!
01-15-2013, 09:47 PM
10 points in 5 minutes for my 2nd favorite player, Mirza Teletovic. He needs to be a regular rotation player. Every Net looks for him when he's on the floor. They display tremendous confidence in his talent. We finally saw what Mirza can do with the starting unit. Open shot after open shot.

Kiddlovesnets
01-15-2013, 09:51 PM
10 points in 5 minutes for my 2nd favorite player, Mirza Teletovic. He needs to be a regular rotation player. Every Net looks for him when he's on the floor. They display tremendous confidence in his talent. We finally saw what Mirza can do with the starting unit. Open shot after open shot.

Actually the Nets were bringing in Mirza to play with Dwight, who didnt come so the plan did not work. Mirza's identity in this current team is somewhat weird, he definitely cant play alongside with Brook Lopez since both are poor rebounders. The nets have two rebounding machines Humphries and Evans, both should work well with Lopez and Mirza playing interchangeably.

gigantes
01-15-2013, 09:56 PM
Tbh I am kinda afraid of reading VC's comments since the way he acts makes me believe we are down 20 or something. In fact, we are up 4, not too shabby if you ask me considering how we havent been a good first half team for a long while. But hey, Id rather the nets be a better 2nd half team than 1st half team that always blow 15-20pts lead.
WTF... vince carter is tweeting on nets games now??

SMH... i thought he was happy with his gig in dallas. it's also weird since he never gave us crap before AFAIK as his second major NBA job.

AirTupac
01-15-2013, 10:01 PM
Its a VC, weren't you a huge Mirza hater? :oldlol:

He's finally getting burn, I've been saying it time and time again, he will be a great player if used right.

gigantes
01-15-2013, 10:08 PM
geez, that was an exhausted look on brook's face just now. time to give him a rest, coach! uh... coach??

niko
01-15-2013, 10:12 PM
Deron has some bad habits on defense. He just left his guy for no reason.

Terrible call. It basically was "he missed so it's a foul".

Derka
01-15-2013, 10:13 PM
lol!

Silly Raptors, whistles are for Nets.

Brook(lyn)Lopez
01-15-2013, 10:15 PM
I'm not gonna lie, we have been getting a lot of whistles during this winning streak, but I'll take it.

Kiddlovesnets
01-15-2013, 10:16 PM
I'm not gonna lie, we have been getting a lot of whistles during this winning streak, but I'll take it.

Most of these games are played at home, its understandable.

gigantes
01-15-2013, 10:30 PM
kiddlovesnets,
you ignoring me now? did vince carter really dis us or was i missing a primo joke or something?

and, yea... sorry... been talking to a buddy at the same time i've been trying to watch the game. lot of stuff i've missed, no doubt... whatever. but, my question please

Brook(lyn)Lopez
01-15-2013, 10:32 PM
MIRZA with the block!
Dude's defense is a much needed surprise.
PJ has to get this guy more go with the way he played tonight.

UK-NJ
01-15-2013, 10:33 PM
He was talking about the poster VC for three, gigantes.

That block by Mirza & the break that followed... :bowdown:

It's A VC3!!!
01-15-2013, 10:33 PM
Mirza Teletovic doing it all!! At vc point isle his career Mirza is probably my favorite player in this league.

Legends66NBA7
01-15-2013, 10:35 PM
Lowry playing ?

Will take the risk...

Legends66NBA7
01-15-2013, 10:36 PM
Lowry with 8 quick points.

Totally worth it.

gigantes
01-15-2013, 10:48 PM
He was talking about the poster VC for three, gigantes.

That block by Mirza & the break that followed... :bowdown:
oh... thank you.... sorry. thank you.

there's like a million posters here named VC-something... it gets very hard to follow sometimes. :S

Kiddlovesnets
01-15-2013, 10:55 PM
kiddlovesnets,
you ignoring me now? did vince carter really dis us or was i missing a primo joke or something?

and, yea... sorry... been talking to a buddy at the same time i've been trying to watch the game. lot of stuff i've missed, no doubt... whatever. but, my question please

Oh yeah, sorry about that, I was indeed referring to Its a VC 3.
XD

MTing
01-15-2013, 10:59 PM
7 in a row!
http://memecrunch.com/meme/C6FX/we-re-going-streaking/image.png

Kiddlovesnets
01-15-2013, 11:00 PM
7 in a row, how neat. Hopefully we win at least one game against the Hawks to make it 8-2 during this stretch. And props to the Raptors, they should have been blowout by a much more superior opponent but they fought till the very end.

Dasher
01-15-2013, 11:04 PM
Good win, even though Based-Kyle Lowry returned from the locker room to try to lead a furious comeback.

It's A VC3!!!
01-15-2013, 11:10 PM
It's not a secret how beautifully our offense flows with Mirza Teletovic in it. Aside from his scoring, he had two great assists that led to 5 points and a block that led to a highlight fast break. One bad thing with him on the floor was that we were switching too much with him on the floor because he couldn't get over screens quick enough. It still amazes me that Kyle does not start at least alongside Jose Calderon. Good win, and it's time to get ready for Atlanta.

gigantes
01-15-2013, 11:13 PM
Oh yeah, sorry about that, I was indeed referring to Its a VC 3.
XD
WTF... its a VC3, you need to get on a more positive tip, emmer effer!

nets are scorching, dammit!

NETS ARE SCORCHING

ChuckOakley
01-15-2013, 11:17 PM
Missed the game but two questions.. why did Hump only play 5 minutes and why did the Raps outrebound us? Fields and Ross has 20 rebounds from the wings... not good.h

tpols
01-15-2013, 11:17 PM
That one Marshon deron fastbreak that ended with a blatche dunk:bowdown: :bowdown:

It's A VC3!!!
01-15-2013, 11:18 PM
WTF... its a VC3, you need to get on a more positive tip, emmer effer!

nets are scorching, dammit!

NETS ARE SCORCHING
I've been a bit more hasty since the Nets are on a winning streak. Even though a winning streak should translate to a more relaxed approach, I want the Nets to develop roles, consistency, and a winning tradition. And because of that, I have been over-analyzing and fumigating over every shit play. All in all, it's all in good will because we both want the Nets to succeed.

Although the second unit played like shit to start the second quarter. Looking at our entire fourth quarter lineup made me realize that our best second unit is

Deron
Watson
Bogans
Mirza
Blatche

red1
01-15-2013, 11:19 PM
good game

red1
01-15-2013, 11:20 PM
this could have been a frustrating loss but kyle gawdry is still alive so its all good :pimp:

MTing
01-15-2013, 11:23 PM
this could have been a frustrating loss but kyle gawdry is still alive so its all good :pimp:
I know a few of us Nets fans started sweating when he starting going off. Dude refused to miss.

gigantes
01-15-2013, 11:28 PM
I've been a bit more hasty since the Nets are on a winning streak. Even though a winning streak should translate to a more relaxed approach, I want the Nets to develop roles, consistency, and a winning tradition. And because of that, I have been over-analyzing and fumigating over every shit play. All in all, it's all in good will because we both want the Nets to succeed.

Although the second unit played like shit to start the second quarter. Looking at our entire fourth quarter lineup made me realize that our best second unit is

Deron
Watson
Bogans
Mirza
Blatche
small, but effective!

anyway, yea... thanks... well said. obviously we are all concerned over the very rocky start.

i'm still very nervous and unsure about where we wind up at the end of the season, but it definitely feels like we are reaching our real potential those days. thank god for that. :cheers:

It's A VC3!!!
01-15-2013, 11:31 PM
Mirza Teletovic' final stat line.

10pts 4reb 3ast 1stl 1blk 3-8fg 3-6 3pt

All of his points were in the second quarter.

red1
01-16-2013, 12:08 AM
I know a few of us Nets fans started sweating when he starting going off. Dude refused to miss.
I love lowry but he just cant seem to catch a break with injuries this year. Anyways good luck BK, it sucks that we are in such a stacked division now that the knicks nets and celtics are all good but I do hope you guys end up better than the celtics and knicks

alwaysunny
01-16-2013, 12:38 AM
I love lowry but he just cant seem to catch a break with injuries this year. Anyways good luck BK, it sucks that we are in such a stacked division now that the knicks nets and celtics are all good but I do hope you guys end up better than the celtics and knicks

If I were to pick a team wishing be an elite team in the future besides us it would be you guys. Raptors fans always show up and are loud no matter what so I can't wait to see how yall gonna react when they become contenders. Stern will make sure Wiggins lands in Toronto before he leaves so good luck, your future looks bright!

bdreason
01-16-2013, 12:59 AM
Terrance Ross is going to be a hell of a player.

red1
01-16-2013, 01:02 AM
If I were to pick a team wishing be an elite team in the future besides us it would be you guys. Raptors fans always show up and are loud no matter what so I can't wait to see how yall gonna react when they become contenders. Stern will make sure Wiggins lands in Toronto before he leaves so good luck, your future looks bright!
:pimp: :cheers:

rozay!

Beebo
01-16-2013, 01:34 AM

Needs to be more consistent but he's a rookie so that will come with experience.

I love his perimeter D though and that putback dunk late in the 4th was sick :bowdown: