PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy old games?

niko
01-15-2013, 03:31 PM
Specifically i'd like the Pistons 2004 run in the playoffs. My wife likes to watch those games when she is stressed or unhappy. (She is a fan of that pistons team only, she still wears her Knick Chauncey shirt and wants a Rasheed Knick jersey and basically just cheers for them. Don't ask, i don't know why.) We have them on VCR but that's a pain now and the tapes are dying.

Connor B
01-15-2013, 04:23 PM
Specifically i'd like the Pistons 2004 run in the playoffs. My wife likes to watch those games when she is stressed or unhappy. (She is a fan of that pistons team only, she still wears her Knick Chauncey shirt and wants a Rasheed Knick jersey and basically just cheers for them. Don't ask, i don't know why.) We have them on VCR but that's a pain now and the tapes are dying.

Why don't you just make love to her instead

LJJ
01-15-2013, 04:24 PM

The tapes are for after the lovemaking, as niko clearly explained: "My wife likes to watch those games when she is stressed or unhappy.".

fpliii
01-15-2013, 04:25 PM
www.nbaondvdbest.com

This won't help for the 04 Pistons though. I haven't tried it, but this guy seems to have a large collection.

pauk
01-15-2013, 04:36 PM
www.pontel.com

Nobody has a bigger collection (not that i know of)... thats where i have bought many of my DVDs, have about 100+ DVDs with 80s Celtics/Lakers for example...

Anyways, to the point, yes they have 2004 Pistons... infact any game that has been broadcasted that year for example, they have it...

Made the search a bit easier for you, just click on 2004 Playoffs & what series you want: http://www.pontel.com/nbashop/contents/en-uk/d116.html

niko
01-15-2013, 04:37 PM

Because she only gets every 4th day because of my 3 other wives. So i need to keep her busy.

niko
01-15-2013, 04:38 PM
The tapes are for after the lovemaking, as niko clearly explained: "My wife likes to watch those games when she is stressed or unhappy.".

Future Neg. Or Rep. It was funny.

LJJ
01-15-2013, 04:43 PM
Pontel.com has all the games. It's not cheap though, A playoff round for one team goes for 65 usd.

They aren't licensed to ship to USA either, so you'd have to find a workaround for that.

niko
01-15-2013, 04:46 PM
Pontel.com has all the games. It's not cheap though, A playoff round for one team goes for 65 usd.

They aren't licensed to ship to USA either, so you'd have to find a workaround for that.

Japan? I'm there every June

LJJ
01-15-2013, 04:48 PM
Japan? I'm there every June

Yes, they literally ship everywhere but USA+Canada. They even list prices in Yen.

niko
01-15-2013, 04:49 PM
Yes, they literally ship everywhere but USA+Canada. They even list prices in Yen.
That's easy then. Thanks. I'll buy a game and let everyone know if i receive it, quality etc. in case anyone else want to use it they know it's legit.

pauk
01-15-2013, 04:58 PM
That's easy then. Thanks. I'll buy a game and let everyone know if i receive it, quality etc. in case anyone else want to use it they know it's legit.

Its very legit and has great quality, image quality depends i guess completely on what era the games are from, these 80s games i have are all ofcourse VHS type image quality but at best quality/contrast possible.

I recommend using that 10 game offer if you are going for one team and many games (~90 usd for any 10 games of the same team)

Pushxx
01-15-2013, 05:03 PM
Because she only gets every 4th day because of my 3 other wives. So i need to keep her busy.

Honey I cheat on you too so it's okay.

I taste like Honey Nut Cheerios btw. Yeah bitches.

DIPSETayeNOHOMO
01-15-2013, 06:07 PM
playstation network has alot of older games in HD. not sure how far they go back tho since its HD

franchise#3
01-15-2013, 06:18 PM
I can give you an invite to http://www.sport-scene.net They have a large selection of NBA games and you can request games too.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-15-2013, 06:24 PM
Its very legit and has great quality, image quality depends i guess completely on what era the games are from, these 80s games i have are all ofcourse VHS type image quality but at best quality/contrast possible.

I recommend using that 10 game offer if you are going for one team and many games (~90 usd for any 10 games of the same team)

Hey pauk, do you have a list of the ones you collected? Post screenshots of the qual; I'd be interested to purchase said games.

Whoosh
06-12-2014, 09:16 PM
Would anybody be willing to order from pontel and send them to me in the U.S.?