PDA

View Full Version : Spare me the "Heat don't care bout reg season" crap...

Mr. Jabbar
01-16-2013, 03:20 PM
Acting like they're all meant for the big stage :roll: , guys were spoon fed the trophy last year by the refs, lebrons whole career is all about the regular season and now you ppl act like these guys "coast" through reg season, cause they're the sh1t? :no:

Know your place.

Faptastrophe
01-16-2013, 03:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Yn2m2.gif

http://i.imgur.com/zvcyb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8g6VQ.gif

KyrieTheFuture
01-16-2013, 03:27 PM
Stop. Just stop.

TMT
01-16-2013, 03:27 PM
^
^ That's pretty much the response you'll get from all the Heat "fans" on here. Pure trolling.

NumberSix
01-16-2013, 03:28 PM
The Heat very obviously don't care about the regular season.

Legends66NBA7
01-16-2013, 03:28 PM
^
^ That's pretty much the response you'll get from all the Heat "fans" on here. Pure trolling.

Wait, who's trolling right now ?

funnystuff
01-16-2013, 03:29 PM
This. Its clear as day obvious.

Mr. Jabbar
01-16-2013, 03:30 PM

So whats the May speech gonna be? We don't care about playoffs? :roll:

Perhaps they do care about something, FISHING.

red1
01-16-2013, 03:31 PM
^
so faptastrophe's response bothers you and is "pure trolling" but you don't have anything to say about the OP?

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/930/260/miami_heat-haters_gonna_hate_display_image.jpg

red1
01-16-2013, 03:31 PM
Wait, who's trolling right now ?
thanks bro

Legends66NBA7
01-16-2013, 03:32 PM
so faptastrophe's response bothers you and is "pure trolling" but you don't have anything to say about the OP?

thanks bro

Yeah, what I wanted to know. No problem.

On the real, yeah Heat care about the regular season... they wouldn't be playing these games otherwise, duh.

funnystuff
01-16-2013, 03:33 PM

May is when they start trying. :hammerhead:

Lebron23
01-16-2013, 03:33 PM
Heat will repeat as NBA Champions. Unlike the 2000's Spurs they are getting better every year in the playoffs.

TMT
01-16-2013, 03:35 PM

Even if it was a legit thread questioning the effort and current play of the Heat, should I expect anything better? :lol

NumberSix

http://dreallday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/lebron-james-finally-receives-championship-ring-video-0.jpg

PJR
24-12. 1st place in the Eastern Conference.

:bowdown:

KyrieTheFuture
01-16-2013, 03:37 PM
At least they don't have to worry about even making the playoffs. Some people can AFFORD to care less than others.

red1
01-16-2013, 03:39 PM
Even if it was a legit thread questioning the effort and current play of the Heat, should I expect anything better? :lol
The op is one of the most annoying trolls on this website and his post is far more offensive than what fap posted. Fap = funny, op = f*gg*t

NumberSix
01-16-2013, 03:39 PM
You know who DOES care about the regular season?

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2718/4274279570_4ddbe56c83.jpg

Heavincent
01-16-2013, 03:42 PM
^ the guy who has more championships than the Miami Heat franchise?

ThatsGame
01-16-2013, 03:44 PM
Seriously, if you have even watch a couple Heat games in reg season and playoff you will see a noticeable difference. In the playoffs they turn on a switch and become vicious, especially on defense. People get murdered by their D. In the reg season it's just another game. Ho hum.

Heavincent
01-16-2013, 03:45 PM
People get murdered by their D.

Except the 2011 Mavs.

NumberSix
01-16-2013, 03:45 PM
^ the guy who has more championships than the Miami Heat franchise?
http://i.qkme.me/35c85d.jpg

Lebron23
01-16-2013, 03:46 PM
The op is one of the most annoying trolls on this website and his post is far more offensive than what fap posted. Fap = funny, op = f*gg*t

+1

SilkkTheShocker
01-16-2013, 03:55 PM

LOL at this f.aggot in every Heat thread ^^^

SilkkTheShocker
01-16-2013, 03:56 PM
Except the 2011 Mavs.

Because the Lakers really gave the 2011 Mavs a battle, right? I think one of the games was close.

TMT
01-16-2013, 03:58 PM
LOL at this f.aggot in every Heat thread ^^^

Thanks for helping me support the study for the general low IQ of Heat fans (on in your case Lebron dick riders) on this board. You have some quality literary skills there, buddy. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

SilkkTheShocker
01-16-2013, 04:02 PM
Thanks for helping me support the study for the general low IQ of Heat fans (on in your case Lebron dick riders) on this board. You have some quality literary skills there, buddy. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

I have seen you debate basketball many times. And for the most part, you come off as a helmet-wearing tard.

TMT
01-16-2013, 04:05 PM
I have seen you debate basketball many times. And for the most part, you come off as a helmet-wearing tard.

:durantunimpressed: ... this coming from the self proclaimed Retard Layer? This post I just quoted is the first legitimate sentence I have actually seen you write.

I will put my basketball knowledge up against you any day of the week.

TMT
01-16-2013, 04:09 PM

Not like you are biased or anything. :oldlol:

red1
01-16-2013, 04:09 PM
silkk is a quality poster

Not like you are biased or anything. :oldlol:
tmt you are honestly a terrible poster

SilkkTheShocker
01-16-2013, 04:10 PM
:durantunimpressed: ... this coming from the self proclaimed Retard Layer? This post I just quoted is the first legitimate sentence I have actually seen you write.

I will put my basketball knowledge up against you any day of the week.

Please. You're a biased little b.itch when it comes to any topic regarding LeBron or the Heat.

SilkkTheShocker
01-16-2013, 04:11 PM

:cheers:

PJR
01-16-2013, 04:12 PM
TMT has had a wild hair up his ass for a while now when it comes to the Heat. :oldlol:

Get over it, brah. Miami won the title. Deal with it.

red1
01-16-2013, 04:13 PM
Please. You're a biased little b.itch when it comes to any topic regarding LeBron or the Heat.
I honestly wouldnt even mind the guy but his problem is the fact that he always pops in to voice his whiny opinion. If he just kept his whiny thoughts to himself and only posted in the other threads that interested him, then we would be none the wiser to the little bitch that he has living inside him.

SilkkTheShocker
01-16-2013, 04:15 PM
I honestly wouldnt even mind the guy but his problem is the fact that he always pops in to voice his whiny opinion. If he just keep his whiny thoughts to himself and only posted in the other threads that interested him, then we would be none the wiser to the little bitch personality that he has.

Exactly. There are always Heat hate threads. But this guy this comes off as such a whiny little f.aggot. Like seriously, he sounds like a b.itch on her period every post.

red1
01-16-2013, 04:18 PM
Exactly. There are always Heat hate threads. But this guy this comes off as such a whiny little f.aggot. Like seriously, he sounds like a b.itch on her period every post.
Something hurt his feelings so he feels he has to whine all the f*cking time. Tmt your team is actually very good, just stick to spurs threads and be grateful that you have pop, timmy, tp and the spurs organization in your city.

TMT
01-16-2013, 04:19 PM

:roll: This post shows everyone you're a joke.

Aw, boo-hoo the Heat fans don't like me. Get over it. I'm entitled to my opinion. Can't even say "they don't look good right now" (which is completely true) without you all throwing a bitch fit. :oldlol:

Great fan base, guys. You really give your team a great name. That's why everyone respects you here. Oh wait...

red1
01-16-2013, 04:22 PM

Aw, boo-hoo the Heat fans don't like me. Get over it. I'm entitled to my opinion. Can't even say "they don't look good right now" (which is completely true) without you all throwing a bitch fit. :oldlol:

Great fan base, guys. You really give your team a great name. That's why everyone respects you here. Oh wait...
Silkk used to troll people back but now he is a valuable poster. You would be surprised at how reasonable and accurate he is when it comes to all things hoops. And bro, it is not one or two threads that lead to the opinion I have of you, it is an ongoing and repetitive habit that you have of whining and complaining about all things heatles.

Mr. Incredible
01-16-2013, 04:22 PM
Ahh the haters back.

:FeelsGoodMan:

Jolokia
01-16-2013, 04:25 PM
I'm picking the Grizzlies > Heat if they happen to get to the finals. Maybe the Lakers if they can get their acts together, but I don't see any other team giving the Heat big time trouble over 7 games.

TMT
01-16-2013, 04:29 PM
Silkk used to troll people back but now he is a valuable poster. You would be surprised at how reasonable and accurate he is when it comes to all things hoops. And bro, it is not one or two threads that lead to the opinion I have of you, it is an ongoing and repetitive habit that you have of whining and complaining about all things heatles.

He's still a troll. I wouldn't put you in that same category, however you are a Heat stan who hides behind this Toronto persona you got going. I don't complain or bitch, and that's where the tone of how you read others posts comes into play. I call it how I see it. Not all of us think the Heat are the best thing since sliced bread. Because I occasionally point out their weaknesses and what they aren't doing right, you all think I'm always hating not just analyzing. You can feel free to criticize my team but I guarantee I won't bitch like most Heat fans do when their team's weaknesses are presented. That's just how it is. Take a step back and take an outside perspective, brother.

PJR
01-16-2013, 04:31 PM
Ahh the haters back.

:FeelsGoodMan:

Yep. It was getting boring for a little bit when LeGawd was winning every basketball award known to man.

HorryIsMyMVP
the shortened and condensed season was designed for young teams to do well. because they had to play a lot of games in a short period of time. a normal season isn't so hard on the older teams. I wouldn't expect Heat vs. Thunder again.

SilkkTheShocker

You can say whatever you want, g.ay boy. But that doesn't change the fact most of the board thinks you're a repetitive clown.

STATUTORY
01-16-2013, 04:34 PM

is dis dude serious? u lecturing other posters about etiquette? i see ur worthless @ss chriping in on every single kobe/wade/bron thread but when it comes to raptors game thread :confusedshrug: no where to be found

jimmy77x
01-16-2013, 04:36 PM
Damn the heat bandwagoners/ Lebron d!ckriders aren't taking this well :lol

TMT
01-16-2013, 04:37 PM
You can say whatever you want, g.ay boy. But that doesn't change the fact most of the board thinks you're a repetitive clown.

Oh ho ho, clever stuff there. I can tell by your grammar you are at most 14 years old, and I don't argue with children. If anything that explains why you bring nothing to the table NBA knowledge-wise. You'll always be a troll to me and everyone here, except your wifey red1 I suppose.

red1
01-16-2013, 04:40 PM
He's still a troll. I wouldn't put you in that same category, however you are a Heat stan who hides behind this Toronto persona you got going. I don't complain or bitch, and that's where the tone of how you read others posts comes into play. I call it how I see it. Not all of us think the Heat are the best thing since sliced bread. Because I occasionally point out their weaknesses and what they aren't doing right, you all think I'm always hating not just analyzing. You can feel free to criticize my team but I guarantee I won't bitch like most Heat fans do when their team's weaknesses are presented. That's just how it is. Take a step back and take an outside perspective, brother.
Toronto persona I got going? The hell doesn't that even mean? There is nothing hidden or false about my posting, this shit is just a msgboard that I happen to frequent because I like hoops and I am in front of a computer for much of my day. I do like and often root for the heat because chalmers, lbj, bosh, and wade are all players I like. That doesnt mean that I don't see the flaws with the team from a basketball perspective and it doesnt mean I don't realize why some people dont like the team.

However, what you need to know is that your posts are honestly annoying. Perhaps you aren't aware of how you come across but all of your posts on this subject have a whiny, complainy tone. Noone expects you to post positive things but if you are going to post biased and b*tchy things, just don't post in the first place. That's all.

red1
01-16-2013, 04:41 PM
is dis dude serious? u lecturing other posters about etiquette? i see ur worthless @ss chriping in on every single kobe/wade/bron thread but when it comes to raptors game thread :confusedshrug: no where to be found
Why are you lying? I am in more raptor threads than I am in every other type of thread. You are just offended because I always call you out for being the little bitch that you are.

TMT
01-16-2013, 04:42 PM
However, what you need to know is that your posts are honestly annoying. Perhaps you aren't aware of how you come across but all of your posts on this subject have a whiny, complainy tone. Noone expects you to post positive things but if you are going to post biased and b*tchy things, just don't post in the first place. That's all.

This is exactly how I feel about you and the Heat homers you back up. :oldlol:

Why do you act like you are better than everyone else? You bring nearly as little to the table as Silkk does. You're getting to that troll status as well.

red1
01-16-2013, 04:43 PM
The key difference is that they arent found in spurs thread complaining and underrating the spurs whereas all of my complaints come from your presence in threads about the heat. That make sense?

SilkkTheShocker
01-16-2013, 04:45 PM
Oh ho ho, clever stuff there. I can tell by your grammar you are at most 14 years old, and I don't argue with children. If anything that explains why you bring nothing to the table NBA knowledge-wise. You'll always be a troll to me and everyone here, except your wifey red1 I suppose.

You know its bad when you have to bring up grammar :oldlol: I feel bad your parents raised such a f.aggot.

TMT
01-16-2013, 04:45 PM
The key difference is that they arent found in spurs thread complaining and underrating the spurs whereas all of my complaints come from your presence in threads about the heat. That make sense?

Look at the first page. You see any? :oldlol:
In short, get the **** over it. If there are threads about something I feel like discussing then I will enter them and post accordingly. If you don't agree, f*** off. Didn't realize Jeff made you the Golden Boy of ISH. You sound like the whiny uptight bitch now. :oldlol:

red1
01-16-2013, 04:46 PM

Why do you act like you are better than everyone else? You bring nearly as little to the table as Silkk does. You're getting to that troll status as well.
Listen you can see me however you want, just the next time you are posting in one of these threads be conscious and pay attention to what you are posting and how it comes across. I am sure you will come to a similar conclusion.

TMT
01-16-2013, 04:47 PM
You know its bad when you have to bring up grammar :oldlol: I feel bad your parents raised such a f.aggot.

You write like a neanderthal with a keyboard, how am I not supposed to bring that up? :lol Oh, another good one Silk!

Seriously though, try my NBA knowledge any day of the week. I will trump you because you have no substance, you are all Lebron dick rider and no intelligence whatsoever.

red1
01-16-2013, 04:47 PM
Look at the first page. You see any? :oldlol:
In short, get the **** over it. If there are threads about something I feel like discussing then I will enter them and post accordingly. If you don't agree, f*** off. Didn't realize Jeff made you the Golden Boy of ISH. You sound like the whiny uptight bitch now. :oldlol:
Bro I am just trying to be civil but in reality I think you are still acting like a little bitch. Do whatever you want homie

TMT
01-16-2013, 04:49 PM
Listen you can see me however you want, just the next time you are posting in one of these threads be conscious and pay attention to what you are posting and how it comes across. I am sure you will come to a similar conclusion.

Been here for years, boy. I'll keep doing what I'm doing.
Maybe you should take a look in the mirror and realize how pathetic your acting right now. Like a kid throwing a fit at a candy store. :oldlol: Take your own advice... eh?

hitmanyr2k
01-16-2013, 04:50 PM
From what I saw last year in the playoffs there wasn't much of a difference between the regular season and the playoffs. In the playoffs last year this was the same Heat team that was down to a crap Pacers squad and lost 3 straight games to the old ass Celtics. When that happened were people saying "the Heat don't care about the playoffs"? :oldlol:

TMT
01-16-2013, 04:50 PM
Bro I am just trying to be civil but in reality I think you are still acting like a little bitch. Do whatever you want homie

Not confident you know the meaning of the word.

red1
01-16-2013, 04:53 PM
Been here for years, boy. I'll keep doing what I'm doing.
Maybe you should take a look in the mirror and realize how pathetic your acting right now. Like a kid throwing a fit at a candy store. :oldlol: Take your own advice... eh?
Its all good. I was legitimately trying to make a point telling you to be conscious of your bias. Take from it whatever you will.

VIP2000
01-16-2013, 04:57 PM
the shortened and condensed season was designed for young teams to do well. because they had to play a lot of games in a short period of time. a normal season isn't so hard on the older teams. I wouldn't expect Heat vs. Thunder again.

C'mon, the Celtics and Spurs were a game and two away from making the Finals. Just couldn't close it out.

Blue&Orange
01-16-2013, 04:58 PM
Lebron stans keep saying heat are coasting, and then keep saying heat really need a big man, and whining about the rebounding.

I don't get it, heat are coasting, in the playoffs they are going to rebound like crazy.

red1
01-16-2013, 05:01 PM
Lebron stans keep saying heat are coasting, and then keep saying heat really need a big man, and whining about the rebounding.

I don't get it, heat are coasting, in the playoffs they are going to rebound like crazy.
You have a point. This rebounding will be a legit issue in the playoffs when they play bigger teams, aka everybody since everyone has a bigger frontcourt than haslem/battier and bosh.

jimmy77x
01-16-2013, 05:09 PM

Exactly there is no proof that they are coasting yet. They have won 1 championship so far, coasting is what teams that have won multiple titles do and they havent done that yet, so we will soon see if the " coasting excuse is true or they just aren't as good as previous years, but the heat fans dont want to except that,and they've become the Miami Cavaliers.

schism206
01-16-2013, 05:11 PM
As much as I would love for anyone but the Heat (or Lakers, but not looking like that will happen) to win the championship, sadly I really don't think there is anyone who will stop them. Yep they are coasting, yep there's going to be questions about rebounding, on/off switch etc. But what it comes down to is, when crunch time comes and they turn their defense onto overdrive, they suffocate any teams they play against, and the way LBJ played in the playoffs last year, I can't see anyone stopping him. Wade will constantly have people saying he's declining, he is a shell of his former self, etc. but he'll always have a few outbursts where he shows what he can do, just enough to carry them for a game, or a quarter. Bosh will continue to hit every open jumper like it's a layup and the Heat will win another championship save for a major injury to any of those 3. Their entire team is full of veterans who have won at least a championship and know how to get it done. They may fall behind, or have a game where the Pacers, Bulls, or whoever look like they are in charge, might even push it to 7 games, but I'm sorry but in a 7 game series they will prevail, it's the harsh reality, I really hope I'm wrong though, I think the Thunder are really the only team that could stop them, possibly the Celtics if they are completely healthy and can acquire a legit big and not give up too much.

PJR
01-16-2013, 05:13 PM
As much as I would love for anyone but the Heat (or Lakers, but not looking like that will happen) to win the championship, sadly I really don't think there is anyone who will stop them. Yep they are coasting, yep there's going to be questions about rebounding, on/off switch etc. But what it comes down to is, when crunch time comes and they turn their defense onto overdrive, they suffocate any teams they play against, and the way LBJ played in the playoffs last year, I can't see anyone stopping him. Wade will constantly have people saying he's declining, he is a shell of his former self, etc. but he'll always have a few outbursts where he shows what he can do, just enough to carry them for a game, or a quarter. Bosh will continue to hit every open jumper like it's a layup and the Heat will win another championship save for a major injury to any of those 3. Their entire team is full of veterans who have won at least a championship and know how to get it done. They may fall behind, or have a game where the Pacers, Bulls, or whoever look like they are in charge, might even push it to 7 games, but I'm sorry but in a 7 game series they will prevail, it's the harsh reality, I really hope I'm wrong though, I think the Thunder are really the only team that could stop them, possibly the Celtics if they are completely healthy and can acquire a legit big and not give up too much.

+ 1. :applause:

Kiddlovesnets
01-16-2013, 05:13 PM
Other than Rebounding the Heat does need to worry about its perimeter defense, which hasnt been good since NBA finals. Its not a coincidence why Knicks hit 15-20 threes in that two blowout wins, theres a reason why it did not happen to anyone else.

PJR
01-16-2013, 05:16 PM
I'll take my chances going in the postseason with LeBron James and Dwyane Wade anyday of the week. Twice on Sundays.

The Heat are a flawed team, and are very much so vulnerable inside as currently constructed, but over the course of a 7 game series, good luck keeping LeBron and Wade in check four times out of seven. Good luck. :oldlol:

Big#50
01-16-2013, 05:33 PM
The Heat are first in the East. How the **** are you going to make this thread?

Mr. Jabbar
01-16-2013, 05:50 PM

I'm just the messenger, what you hate is the message, but its true. Heat are not coasting, they're just on a downhill that will end in a 1st round exit. Refs spoon feeding them the title last year isn't exactly what's gonna fuel the hunger of a repeat group.

rzp
01-16-2013, 06:48 PM
yup, they don't care about regular season :(

Legends66NBA7
01-16-2013, 06:55 PM

I've seen you maybe in 1 raptor game thread and that was about the konex curse...

red1 is in more than enough Raptor game threads. I know, because I've been creating the majority of them, unless someone already made one. I try to post and view every single Raptor game thread so I know who the regulars are. Please, don't lie.

Magic bird
01-16-2013, 07:32 PM
C'mon, the Celtics and Spurs were a game and two away from making the Finals. Just couldn't close it out.
This. Father time syndrome:(

tmacattack33
01-16-2013, 07:39 PM
The regular season sucks in the nba and this is what we are always going to get.

This is the reason the nfl is so awesome. As a fan you can actually evaluate your team and care about regular season games, because nobody coasts in a league where each game actually matters.

NBA needs to go to a 50 game season, with only six teams in each conference making the playoffs. The league will lose money this way though, since half the games will be gone, even if many hardcore fans actually like it better. So, it will never happen.

knicksman
01-16-2013, 08:33 PM
last years ring was a gift to lebron by stern coz once he retires, lebron will be exposed as nothing.

Rubio2Gasol
01-16-2013, 08:37 PM
They are on top their shit conference anyway. If it was me I wouldn't care either really.

Borat
01-16-2013, 08:56 PM
The Heat care about the regular season, but their team is built for the playoffs.

Borat
01-16-2013, 08:57 PM
last years ring was a gift to lebron by stern coz once he retires, lebron will be exposed as nothing.

Lebron will be known as the second best player ever by most in a few years.

knicksman
01-16-2013, 09:21 PM

Lebrons ring was with the refs so it has no value at all. Had he not cheated, he wouldve retired ringless with maybe 5 mvps and would end up the greatest embarassment ever .At least oscar didnt won multiple mvps

Magic bird
01-16-2013, 09:23 PM
This.

NumberSix
01-16-2013, 09:29 PM
Will be? :wtf:

Mr. Jabbar
01-17-2013, 04:06 PM

if by ever you mean in his own team then yes, by all means.

Michael_Wilbon
01-17-2013, 04:11 PM
if by ever you mean in his own team then yes, by all means.

Kobe has more rings and they may be true until the end of Lebron's career, but make no mistake about it, Lebron prime > Kobe prime. Deal with it.

Nash
01-17-2013, 04:14 PM
Lebrons ring was with the refs so it has no value at all. Had he not cheated, he wouldve retired ringless with maybe 5 mvps and would end up the greatest embarassment ever .At least oscar didnt won multiple mvps
Look, just cuz you say it 100 times won't make it the truth.

TMT
01-17-2013, 04:15 PM

How exactly do you expect him to have atleast 5 titles in the next few years?

Michael_Wilbon
01-17-2013, 04:27 PM
How exactly do you expect him to have atleast 5 titles in the next few years?

So he has to have 5 rings to be 2nd best to Jordan? Does that mean Horry is actually at the top? Phackit.

TMT
01-17-2013, 04:36 PM
So he has to have 5 rings to be 2nd best to Jordan? Does that mean Horry is actually at the top? Phackit.

Seriously, Robert Horry? Let's be intellectual here.

If you're automatically going to put him ahead of Magic, Bird, Kareem, Wilt, Russell, Shaq, Kobe, Duncan, you are going to need a little more substance than 3 regular season MVPs, and a couple rings.

In short, yes, to be in the top 3 he's going to have to somewhat match Michael and Kareem's accomplishments, mainly the championships (6) and Finals MVPs.

jimmy77x
02-02-2013, 01:36 AM
Continue the excuse tour
they lose--

" There're coasting"
"They're bored"
"They meant to lose by 20"
"Reg season doesn't matter"
"They just want to keep other teams hopes up"
"It was too cold in the arena"

They win--

"Back to playing championship suffocating defense"
" KING JAMES GOAT :bowdown: :bowdown: slurp slurp swallow "
"Wade is back, the best SG in the league"
" we already won"
"Lebron is better than MJ ever was"
" Cancel the EC playoffs heat are a lock for the finals"
" I want to have lebron's babys"

RRR3
02-02-2013, 01:38 AM
The Heat are still ahead of the Knicks :cry:
Yep.

jimmy77x
02-02-2013, 01:48 AM
Im a F@GGOT :cry:

yup

Lebron23
02-02-2013, 01:54 AM
http://thephoenixmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Miami-Heat-NBA-champion-2012-516x340.jpg

Mr. Jabbar
02-02-2013, 01:55 AM
http://thephoenixmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Miami-Heat-NBA-champion-2012-516x340.jpg

Wheres Crawford on that pic? ungrateful bestards...