PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody ever played an NBA player on Xbox live/ps3?

Marv_Albert
01-18-2013, 06:46 PM
Be interesting to see if anybody has I mean the players in the league talk about gaming all the time but I bet their Gamertag's are like Fort Knox else they be getting mad friend requests.

On that note who plays 2k13 online and don't go all budget on it like running a fast break with the clippers and pulling up for a 3 with either chris paul or jamaal crawford lol

Magic bird
01-18-2013, 06:55 PM
Chris Smoove played Need for speed against Tony Parker, if that counts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri-CkwKznso

Bandito
01-18-2013, 07:28 PM
I wonder if NBA players play NBA 2k13. I mean they live the game, and I am pretty sure they are tired of basketball, after all it is their job.

Magic bird
01-18-2013, 07:36 PM
I wonder if NBA players play NBA 2k13. I mean they live the game, and I am pretty sure they are tired of basketball, after all it is their job.

Apparently Ty Lawson and Jeremy Evans play 2k, Dirk says he hates video games :roll:

TylerOO
01-18-2013, 07:37 PM
ESTABAN 85 is Chad Johnsons gamertag.

Bandito
01-18-2013, 07:49 PM
ESTABAN 85 is Chad Johnsons gamertag.
Somebody is trying to be hispanic lol. My real name is Esteban too:lol

Estaban is a common typo americans make when writing my name.

Marv_Albert
01-19-2013, 04:23 AM
Kevin durant says that's all he does is play video games on his time off wonder if he goes himself and drops 52

ukballer
01-19-2013, 04:42 AM
How would we know? I don't think any NBA player would be stupid enough to give out their Gamertag/PSN to the general public. They'd get thousands of invites almost instantly.

I'm sure they play video games though, but behind a GT/PSN name that doesn't give them away so they can just enjoy playing online without drawing attention to themselves. If you play a lot of video games, I'm sure at least once or twice you'd be playing with or against a real life sportsman at some point.

Bandito
01-19-2013, 05:02 AM
How would we know? I don't think any NBA player would be stupid enough to give out their Gamertag/PSN to the general public. They'd get thousands of invites almost instantly.

I'm sure they play video games though, but behind a GT/PSN name that doesn't give them away so they can just enjoy playing online without drawing attention to themselves. If you play a lot of video games, I'm sure at least once or twice you'd be playing with or against a real life sportsman at some point.
I can see that happening:roll:

How did Smoove get Tony Parker gamertag though...is he actually a fan of smoove's?

Myth
01-19-2013, 05:24 AM
No, but I played Greg Oden in Guitar Hero.

tomtucker
01-19-2013, 05:25 AM
I think i once played against KG........i had a nosebleed afterwards and my mom called me, saying somebody just called her and said she was a dirty kunt of a cancer patient !

Myth
01-19-2013, 05:26 AM
I think i once played against KG........i had a nosebleed afterwards and my mom called me, saying somebody just called her and said she was a dirty kunt of a cancer patient !

Does she taste like Honey Nut Cheerios?

Magic bird
01-19-2013, 05:31 AM
:lol It was definitely KG then

tomtucker
01-19-2013, 05:55 AM
Does she taste like Honey Nut Cheerios?

He told me she tasted like Banana Bust-A-Nut Cheerios............:cry:

anthonyRandolph
01-19-2013, 06:36 AM
Dorrell Wright.

iDunk
01-19-2013, 08:02 AM
My friend played COD against Kenneth Faried.

KembaWalker
01-19-2013, 08:44 AM
I can see that happening:roll:

How did Smoove get Tony Parker gamertag though...is he actually a fan of smoove's?

The description explains it :cheers:

"Tony Parker found one of my videos on YouTube humiliating him. It was so bad he had to challenge me for revenge in Need for Speed Most Wanted. I don't normally accept challenges or appear on camera, but why not let it fly?"