PDA

View Full Version : Who is your top 3 most hated players?

brandonislegend
01-24-2013, 06:40 AM
and why?

1. Blake Griffin - FLOP FLOP FLOP, has terrible post footwork, overrated/hypebeast

2. Russell Westbrook - Dude is a ****ing idiot, takes the worst shots at the worst times, plays with the best scorer in the game but almost every game shoots more shots

3. Dwayne Wade - I used to love him his first 3 years when he played with Odom and Butler but ever since them I can't stand his flopping and complaining, that GIF of him covering his eye is just rofl.

3LiftHeatCurse
01-24-2013, 06:44 AM
1. Kobe Bryant - overrated chucker, biggest delusional ego in the NBA, compulsive liar, snitch, and 2004 colorado.

2. Jason Terry - enough said.

3. Russel Westbrook - dude went out of his way to screw over the fans from free queso.

RoundMoundOfReb
01-24-2013, 06:47 AM
1. blake griffin - hyped/flops
2. andrea bargnani - just ****ing sucks. no impact what so ever.
3. Jeremy Lin - can't stand when people who get overrated because of race.

HM. dwight Howard - shows no drive/doesn't care about the sport.

elementally morale
01-24-2013, 06:51 AM
Pierce. For no apparent reason, I just dislike him a lot. I know it's my fault though.
Dwight. For awkwardness.
Bogut. Unintelligent bum full of himself.

maybeshewill13
01-24-2013, 06:57 AM
1. Kobe. Rapist, homophobe, constanly cheats on his wife, egomaniac, team cancer.

2. Dwight Howard. Dumb piece of shit.

3. MWP. Pretty self explanatory.

I don't hate many players.. the only other ones I can think of I dislike are JJ Barea (flopping piece of shit), Ginobli (flopping piece of shit), Griffin and Wade (flopping piece of shit). Maybe Jeremy Lin too a little.. but mainly because of how overrated he is and not his character.

dunksby
01-24-2013, 07:27 AM
1. Kobe. Rapist, homophobe, constanly cheats on his wife, egomaniac, team cancer.

2. Dwight Howard. Dumb piece of shit.

3. MWP. Pretty self explanatory.

I don't hate many players.. the only other ones I can think of I dislike are JJ Barea (flopping piece of shit), Ginobli (flopping piece of shit), Griffin and Wade (flopping piece of shit). Maybe Jeremy Lin too a little.. but mainly because of how overrated he is and not his character.
No, you don't hate many players :lol

wally_world
01-24-2013, 07:33 AM
Dwight Howard
Blake Griffin
probably DWade

Howard, for obvious reasons. Smiles when his team loses, quits on his team, whines a whole lot, the Orlando drama. Basically just the franchise bitch of the league.

Blake comes in second because at least he's competitive and wants to win. But his flops are disgusting, he's a fake tough guy, and i hate that fake act he puts up in front of the refs after he gets hit/pushed/whatever when he was the one that initiated the contact

Wade is just a bitch, but he's been quieter as of late.

Oh yeah, HM to MWP.
He think he's still some all-star when in fact he's washed up. Terrible footwork going to the rim and just tries to flip the ball up. Poor shooter yet takes like 10 treys a game. Has a good game every now and then, which makes it worse because he thinks he's good again. But he's a competitive, funny guy so that saves some of my respect for him.

maybeshewill13
01-24-2013, 07:55 AM
No, you don't hate many players :lol
I only hate 3, dislike a few more :lol

MMM
01-24-2013, 08:02 AM
I would be surprised if less than 90% if Ish hates Howard. his bitch ass character should not be tolerated

maybeshewill13
01-24-2013, 08:22 AM
1. Kobe Bryant - overrated chucker, biggest delusional ego in the NBA, compulsive liar, snitch, and 2004 colorado.

2. Jason Terry - enough said.

3. Russel Westbrook - dude went out of his way to screw over the fans from free queso.

:lol :rockon:

coin24
01-24-2013, 08:27 AM
1.. Dwight. Hate that f@ggot. Trade him please...

2. Blake Griffin. Flopping smug piece of shit

3. Others I only dislike, Nate Robinson, Big Baby, Paul Pierce, Jameer

TheBigVeto
01-24-2013, 08:28 AM
1. Kobe - most overrated player, playing for the Fakers and have the most annoying fanbase ever, gifted 5 'rings' by David Stern
2. Magic - second most overrated player, a big phony who doesn't deserve that much accolades, played for the Fakers, gifted 3 'rings' by David Stern
3. Shaq - racist, stupid and played for the Fakers, gifted 4 'rings' by David Stern

The above players are definitely NOT in Top 10 GOAT basketball players.

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh600/Rodman2124/kobeclutch.gif

RoboticWang
01-24-2013, 08:31 AM
2. Magic - second most overrated player, a big phony who doesn't deserve that much accolades, played for the Fakers, gifted 3 'rings' by David Stern
3. Shaq - racist, stupid and played for the Fakers, gifted 4 'rings' by David Stern

The above players are definitely NOT in Top 10 GOAT basketball players.

**** you, you ignorant piece of shit.

dirkdiggler41
01-24-2013, 08:48 AM
1. Torgeir Bryn - The only player from Norway that played in the NBA. He played 10 minutes. You should never talk about playing in the NBA when you only played 10 minutes. That is what he is famous for in the norwegian basket community. We are only 3 people, me Torgeir and a asian guy who only wear And1 clothing.
http://www.basket.no/SiteCollectionImages/Norske%20actionbilder%20menn/Torgeir%20Bryn%20Clippers_470.jpg

KrizMiz
01-24-2013, 09:36 AM
there is only one player i really hate, and thats griffin - you already said the reasons....

people need to realize this ...

code green
01-24-2013, 09:48 AM
Wade, Griffin, Howard. Big difference from last year, I guess I've finally come around in regards to LeBron after that Game 6 performance in the Garden.

Mr. Jabbar
01-24-2013, 11:08 AM
1- Lebron (I won't go into details and make this a 2hr read post)
2- James Harden
3- Dwight Howard

Honorable mentions: Ginobili, Pierce, KG, Nate R, Westbrook

Magic 32
01-24-2013, 11:38 AM

..and who do you like? Clearly Lebron and Jordan are out of the question considering some of these criteria.

andremiller07
01-24-2013, 11:40 AM
1. Nate Robinson: so annoying
2. Mickel Pieturs: I don't know why but he always pissed me off
3. Jeremy Lin: a fraud who was shoved down our throats

red1
01-24-2013, 11:47 AM
top 3 most loved players
terrence ross
mario chalmers
kyle lowry

TylerOO
01-24-2013, 11:48 AM
Dwight Howard- A straight ****ing clown

Blake Griffin- A straight ****ing flopper

Glen Davis- A straight ****ing ******

Knoe Itawl
01-24-2013, 12:08 PM
1. Kobe Bryant - no explanation necessary
2. Ron Artest - psycho who should've been drummed out of the league. Face you want to punch.
3. KG - Just an overall unlikeable player

Magic 32
01-24-2013, 12:14 PM

Top 10 ....all time....deal with it.

Knoe Itawl
01-24-2013, 12:18 PM

God you guys are such annoying little d!kksuckers. The thread is about what player you dislike. It doesn't matter if it's GOAT or top 500. Yet, you Bryant groupies just take it personally if someone doesn't like your idol so you have to make some comment that has NOTHING to do with the OP because you worship an athlete. Both times you've commented in this thread its been towards someone who dared to say they disliked Bryant. Only you Kobe Clowns do this type of thing. WTF is wrong with you Bryant D@kkriders? Seriously?

Magic 32
01-24-2013, 12:23 PM
God you guys are such annoying little d!kksuckers. The thread is about what player you dislike. It doesn't matter if it's GOAT or top 500. Yet, you Bryant groupies just take it personally if someone doesn't like your idol so you have to make some comment that has NOTHING to do with the OP because you worship an athlete. Both times you've commented in this thread its been towards someone who dared to say they disliked Bryant. Only you Kobe Clowns do this type of thing. WTF is wrong with you Bryant D@kkriders? Seriously?

http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/189/kobe4.png

MavsPoke
01-24-2013, 12:25 PM
1. Rapist
2. Whistle

That is the only players I hate. Other players I don't like but I at least I have some respect for them. Those two I hate though and have zero respect for and their fans.

red1
01-24-2013, 12:25 PM
the fcuk is wrong with you knowitall, kobe fans carry on trolling this guy

Clippersfan86
01-24-2013, 12:37 PM
Just like I thought. Blake Griffin is arguably the most hated and for illogical reasons. You flopped one out of your 3 seasons you're a POS. ESPN had your highlights on every night, you deserve to break a leg. You were "overrated" despite being the only 20/10/3 player your first two years supposedly. Most of your confrontations have been with so called tough guys like Zach Randolph, Leon Powe, Jermaine O'neil and were provoked... You're a bitch and a fake tough guy.

Sheep mentality by low IQ sports fans.

Knoe Itawl
01-24-2013, 12:40 PM
the fcuk is wrong with you knowitall, kobe fans carry on trolling this guy

So wait, I reply to the thread's OP, some Kobe d((( comes in twice singling out people who just answered the question, and something's wrong with ME?

Wait, why am I even replying to someone who's not worth wasting my time with? You're a simpleton. The fcuk's wrong with you Red1?

Money 23
01-24-2013, 12:42 PM
Dwight Howard - Corny, Loser, Minute Skill
Russell Westbrook - Attitude, Decision Making, No Jumper
Carlos Boozer - Stealing Franchise Player Money

Mr. Jabbar
01-24-2013, 12:42 PM
http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/189/kobe4.png

:lol

knoeitawl got kobe'ed

01-24-2013, 12:45 PM
1. blake griffin - hyped/flops
2. andrea bargnani - just ****ing sucks. no impact what so ever.
3. Jeremy Lin - can't stand when people who get overrated because of race.

HM. dwight Howard - shows no drive/doesn't care about the sport.

I wouldn't disagree with #3 however it applies to all races.

Michael Olowakandi and Kwame Brown are black, tall, and can dunk. So they deserves to be #1 in the draft?

And how about hasheem tabeet (SP?)...the 2nd pick in 2009? He was sent to the D league (establishing a record for highest draft pick sent there). He is super tall (7'3"), athletic, and block shots/dunk. What a waste of a 2nd overall pick.

And also Sebastian Telfair. he is black PG from NYC (cousin of Stephon Marbury). He was super hyped out of HS and some people predicted he would be a star (Kenny Smith said this?)...but look at him now. He is barely part of a regular rotation on a bad team (in the case of the Suns a really bad team).

red1
01-24-2013, 12:47 PM
So wait, I reply to the thread's OP, some Kobe d((( comes in twice singling out people who just answered the question, and something's wrong with ME?

Wait, why am I even replying to someone who's not worth wasting my time with? You're a simpleton. The fcuk's wrong with you Red1?
I used to wonder why you got so much hate but now I realize it is because you are an angry retard with the false narrative of being victimized by these 12 year old kobe fanboys. You are correct in saying that kobe has the worst fanbase arguably in all of sports but you need to stop being such an angry retard yourself

Mr. Jabbar
01-24-2013, 12:50 PM
I used to wonder why you got so much hate but now I realize it is because you are an angry retard with the false narrative of being victimized by these 12 year old kobe fanboys. You are correct in saying that kobe has the worst fanbase arguably in all of sports but you need to stop being such an angry retard yourself

knoeitawl is beyond the point of no-return, sorry to inform you :(

01-24-2013, 12:50 PM
I don't necessarily have hate for the following players but:

Gilbert Arenas (even before the gun incident)
Joe Johnson
Rashard Lewis

Those 3 players got superstar max contract ($100 mill) but they are average, above average, or borderline All Star at best (irrespectively).

Not saying they deserve peanuts or chump change but they don't deserve max contracts.

Having lived in Seattle and watched Lewis playing for the Sonics, I was totally flabbergasted at the amount of money he was given by Orlando in 2007. Even when the Magic went to the finals in 2009 and he was an important piece bu still $100 mill for his talent? He was eventually traded before his contract was expired.

Gilbert Arenas is a clown just like Dwight. What he did was chuck away and padded up his scoring average. But that's too much money to pay for what he can provide and what he can't (not a real PG, ball hog etc...)

Joe Johnson is the most underwhelming franchise player there is. I don't know what prompted him to think he deserved this amount of money. He is not a bad player but he is not a #1 option on a winning team. He could be maybe 2nd at best and awesome as a 3rd option.

If Jeremy Lin's contract of $25 mill (poison pill included) is ridiculous then I would hate to know what their contracts would be called.:confusedshrug:

Knoe Itawl
01-24-2013, 12:53 PM

Who the fukk are you kid? :oldlol: I've never interracted with you once before today. Just another simpleton trying to latch on to the Knoe Itawl phenomenon for a little extra shine. You're not worthy of addressing any further. I swear, there's just something about ol Knoe that gets simpletons worked up. All I did in this thread was ANSWER THE OP dummy. What, I'm not allowed to?

Btw, 99% of the "hate" I get is from the people you just admitted were the "worst fanbase arguably in all of sports". :oldlol:

TheWINdyCity
01-24-2013, 12:54 PM
1. Blake Griffin
2. Dwyane Wade
3. Rajon Rondo

Reasons should be obvious.

Money 23
01-24-2013, 12:56 PM
I literally spit out drink. Utterly hilarious.

Mr. Jabbar
01-24-2013, 12:59 PM
Just another simpleton trying to latch on to the Knoe Itawl phenomenon for a little extra shine.

:roll: this guy...:facepalm

red1
01-24-2013, 01:00 PM
Who the fukk are you kid? :oldlol: I've never interracted with you once before today. Just another simpleton trying to latch on to the Knoe Itawl phenomenon for a little extra shine. You're not worthy of addressing any further. I swear, there's just something about ol Knoe that gets simpletons worked up. All I did in this thread was ANSWER THE OP dummy. What, I'm not allowed to?

Btw, 99% of the "hate" I get is from the people you just admitted were the "worst fanbase arguably in all of sports". :oldlol:
You just call yourself the knowitall phenomenon?! :roll: A little extra shine? The fcuk does that even mean you hoe, this is a crusty message board full of 12 year olds you f*gg*t why would I want to impress 12 year olds who worship chuckbe.

However you are absolutely correct yet again in your analysis of the kobe fanbase being the most delusional and least intellegent in all of sports history. I agree with your views just not your methodology, you are angry and hateful I am humble and kind to these 12 year old f*gg*ts thus I am the xavier to your magneto. Show these homos the error of their ways not in stooping to their level but rising above them.

Mr. Jabbar
01-24-2013, 01:06 PM
not in stooping to their level but rising above them.

good job rising without anyone being able to notice :applause:

Knoe Itawl
01-24-2013, 01:08 PM
I literally spit out drink. Utterly hilarious.

In the words of Nas You? Oh you been on my d!kk. You love Knoe, and have wanted my attention for years. Now you're on some jabs type sh!t? Hilarious.

Glad to see Bryant's d@@ isn't as far down your throat as it used to be. You learned something. I'll take responsibility for that. Thanks.

Knoe Itawl
01-24-2013, 01:08 PM
You just call yourself the knowitall phenomenon?! :roll: A little extra shine? The fcuk does that even mean you hoe, this is a crusty message board full of 12 year olds you f*gg*t why would I want to impress 12 year olds who worship chuckbe.

However you are absolutely correct yet again in your analysis of the kobe fanbase being the most delusional and least intellegent in all of sports history. I agree with your views just not your methodology, you are angry and hateful I am humble and kind to these 12 year old f*gg*ts thus I am the xavier to your magneto. Show these homos the error of their ways not in stooping to their level but rising above them.

You're new to these parts so are unaware of the Legend of Knoe. You're forgiven. Just don't let the sh!t happen again.

Doctor Rivers
01-24-2013, 01:09 PM

actually please explain. i would love to hear your opinion of him.

red1
01-24-2013, 01:10 PM
good job rising without anyone being able to notice :applause:
even xavier needs to keep his pimphand strong when dealing with hoes

shallehalle
01-24-2013, 01:11 PM
1. Howard

Dislike:
2. Kobe
3. Deron

red1
01-24-2013, 01:11 PM
You're new to these parts so are unaware of the Legend of Knoe. You're forgiven. Just don't let the sh!t happen again.
U mad?

http://matchbin-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/public/sites/681/assets/Kobe_5_Rings_Streetball.png

Mr. Jabbar
01-24-2013, 01:12 PM
even xavier needs to keep his pimphand strong when dealing with hoes

damn reddy, you need to start using real movies as reference, not that weak-ass teenage garbage x-men

Darius
01-24-2013, 01:13 PM

Off-topic and pointless but this seems like a fake copy-cat account.

The old knoeitawl (back 4-5 yrs ago or whatever) never wrote like this.:coleman:

Money 23
You just call yourself the knowitall phenomenon?!
Isn't one of his critiques of Kobe is his inflated self image or sense of self worth.

Similar characteristic. Maybe he hates himself kind of deal and projects it onto Bean.

JerryWest
1. Dwight
2. Howard
3. LA BABY!

Mr. Jabbar
01-24-2013, 01:16 PM
Off-topic and pointless but this seems like a fake copy-cat account.

The old knoeitawl (back 4-5 yrs ago or whatever) never wrote like this.:coleman:

Knoe Itawl will completely dissapear and appear just when kobe is struggling, he made his latest appearance right when kobe had those 3 bad shooting games. Its him.

red1
01-24-2013, 01:16 PM
damn reddy, you need to start using real movies as reference, not that weak-ass teenage garbage x-men

b*tch you boutta get smacked real soon

http://teach.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/charles-xavier.jpg

Mr. Jabbar
01-24-2013, 01:17 PM

:roll:

Doctor Rivers
01-24-2013, 01:18 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a9/Onslaught1.jpg

Stuckey
01-24-2013, 01:30 PM
1 Kobe - chucks too much but mostly because of Kobetards
2 Dwight - obvious reasons
3 Deron - bad attitude

Bigsmoke
01-24-2013, 01:42 PM
Kobe- Just dont like the Lakers period, try to be like MJ WAAY to much
Dwight- never liked him, he tries to hard to be funny, and plus he's a Laker right now
KG- used to like him but he's just annoying. He needs to just retired.

Money 23
01-24-2013, 01:53 PM
I can see why people would be annoyed with KG, or not like his on court demeanor.

But his game is beautiful to watch if you're a fan of the game. He plays the right way.

StateOfMind12
01-24-2013, 01:55 PM
Deron Williams - system player diva
JR Smith - ******* punk, killed someone from DUI and then continued to get arrested for DUI a few months/years after.
Carmelo Anthony - selfish butthurt loser.

Kurosawa0
01-24-2013, 01:58 PM
1. Jason Terry
2. Rajon Rondo
3. Kevin Love

Money 23
01-24-2013, 01:59 PM
1. Jason Terry
2. Rajon Rondo
3. Kevin Love
I see a trend in there. 2x Celtics, and one guy who NEEDS to be a Celtic.

Jimmer needs to be a Celtic, too.

Kurosawa0
01-24-2013, 02:00 PM
I see a trend in there. 2x Celtics, and one guy who NEEDS to be a Celtic.

Jimmer needs to be a Celtic, too.

Actually, I still see Jason Terry as a Mav.

Money 23
01-24-2013, 02:01 PM
Actually, I still see Jason Terry as a Mav.
Yea, but I don't like him either. It's worse now that he's a Celtic.

Magic 32
01-24-2013, 02:02 PM
Knoe Itawl will completely dissapear and appear just when kobe is struggling, he made his latest appearance right when kobe had those 3 bad shooting games. Its him.

Yep, he was basically here every day between 2004 and 2007.

Then Kobe stated to dominate/win and he BAM! nowhere to be found until 2011.

chazzy
01-24-2013, 02:03 PM
Just another simpleton trying to latch on to the Knoe Itawl phenomenon for a little extra shine

This guy has a MESSAGE BOARD EGO :oldlol: explains everything about him. lmao, 3rd person references

Ken_Masters
01-24-2013, 02:52 PM
1. Kobe (Glory hound, who is a shot jacker)
2. Mario Chalmers (Sucks but thinks he's all that)
3. Jeff Teague (Arrogant)

Flash31
01-24-2013, 02:55 PM
DeShawn Stevenson
Jason Terry
Kevin Garnett

chips93
01-24-2013, 02:59 PM
This guy has a MESSAGE BOARD EGO :oldlol: explains everything about him. lmao, 3rd person references

who is that guy?

i spend far too much time on here, but ive never seen him before.

ganja0710
01-24-2013, 03:03 PM
1. Shane Battier
2. Dwyane Wade
3. Nate Robinson

HM: DeMarcus Cousins

MasterDurant24
01-24-2013, 03:39 PM
:roll: :roll:

wakencdukest
01-24-2013, 04:15 PM
**** you, you ignorant piece of shit.

Thank you! That needed to be said, by someone other than a Laker fan, because he don't respond when I call him on anything.

Anyway, 3 players that get on my nerves:

1. Jason Terry - Because he's got a big mouth and it's always runnin.

2. Russell Westbrook - Used to respect him when he played for UCLA and for his first years with the Thunder, but now that he's a star he's gotten too damn cocky and acts like a little girl with some of the tantrums he throws.

3. Chris Paul - Love his game but, damn, he has the worst case of little man syndrome in the league. Know your place little guy.

LBJ 23
01-24-2013, 04:18 PM
Interesting how it changes....

2 years ago almost every second poster would have Lebron on their list

BuffaloBill
01-24-2013, 04:20 PM
1. Lebron James
2. Chris Paul
3. Russell Westbrook

No order. Can't stand any of them.

The-Legend-24
01-24-2013, 04:23 PM
1. Da
2. White
3. Howard

ReturnofJPR
01-24-2013, 04:27 PM
1) Wade: deadbeat dad, has herpes and a mis-shaped jaw

2) D. Howard: 10 year old stuck in a 7 footers body, possibly homosexual

2) LeBron James: No explanation needed

ChuckOakley
01-24-2013, 04:32 PM
Melo
Griffin
Bynum

mrbigshot1
01-24-2013, 04:54 PM
Horry- Cause he cost my Pistons a title

Griffen- He's a flopping ***

Howard- He is a clown

Doranku
01-24-2013, 06:10 PM
Dwight Howard
Dwight Howard
Dwight Howard

mans1ay3r
01-24-2013, 07:46 PM
Wade.
Dirty player that does a lot of slimy shit by making them look accidental.

Also, you may not know, but he leads the league in falling to the ground and looking at the refs whenever he is touched or misses a shot.

Dwight Howard and his drama.

noob cake
01-24-2013, 08:04 PM
1a. Griffin - Flopping Monkeyballer with no real skills, other than his God given Gorilla athleticism and size.

1b. Kobe - Egomaniac, stat padding rapist, most overrated player of this generation. Carried to multiple championships. More dickriding Kobe fans than all single player fans combined.

2. I don't hate any other players but I dislike Westbrook, Garnett, Durant, Ginobli, Terry, Paul, Lin, Wade, Zeller, Boozer and AK47 more than the average NBA player.

My top 3 favorites are Irving (Alma matter, skill), Duncan (skill, accomplishment) and LeBron (Used to dislike LeBron but the man is the best basketball player in the league by far. Durant doesn't touch him. May be possibly best ever)

Round Mound
01-24-2013, 08:06 PM
1-Kobe Bryant: Can`t Stand His Fans. They are The Most Desperate I`ve Seen To Compare Him To MJ. He Aint MJ! Not Even Close! One of the Most Overrated Players of All Time, Only Shot 45% FG for his Career. His Play-Off PER is Very Low Compared To Other Greats.

2-Michael Jordan: He is the Best Perimeter Player Ever but His Fans Think He Is Untouchable In EVERY ASPECT. False...He Wasn`t a Good Creator or Play-Maker in His Youth. The Bulls Learned How To Win When Jordan Accepted That Pippen Was Going to Te The Point-Forward for the Team and He Needed to Share the Play-Making, Which He Wasn`t Naturally Gifted At It and Pippen Was.

3-Reggie Miller. Probably the Most Overrated HOF Ever. He Could Shoot and Was Clutch But THAT WAS ALL HE COULD DO as a Player.

Budadiiii
01-24-2013, 09:58 PM
1-Kobe Bryant: Can`t Stand His Fans. They are The Most Desperate I`ve Seen To Compare Him To MJ. He Aint MJ! Not Even Close! One of the Most Overrated Players of All Time, Only Shot 45% FG for his Career. His Play-Off PER is Very Low Compared To Other Greats.

2-Michael Jordan: He is the Best Perimeter Player Ever but His Fans Think He Is Untouchable In EVERY ASPECT. False...He Wasn`t a Good Creator or Play-Maker in His Youth. The Bulls Learned How To Win When Jordan Accepted That Pippen Was Going to Te The Point-Forward for the Team and He Needed to Share the Play-Making, Which He Wasn`t Naturally Gifted At It and Pippen Was.

3-Reggie Miller. Probably the Most Overrated HOF Ever. He Could Shoot and Was Clutch But THAT WAS ALL HE COULD DO as a Player.
Your basing your hate from the fans of these players instead of the actual player himself? What an idiot you are. :facepalm

TheBigVeto
01-24-2013, 10:17 PM

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh600/Rodman2124/kobeclutch.gif

Round Mound
01-24-2013, 10:26 PM
Your basing your hate from the fans of these players instead of the actual player himself? What an idiot you are. :facepalm

You are Right In Some Ways I Don`t Really Hate Any Players but I Disagree with the Hype Reggie Miller Gets and Dennis Rodman. They Where 1 Dimensional Players.

Budadiiii
01-24-2013, 10:33 PM
You are Right In Some Ways I Don`t Really Hate Any Players but I Disagree with the Hype Reggie Miller Gets and Dennis Rodman. They Where 1 Dimensional Players.
Gotta apologize for calling you an idiot, I feel bad since you responded in a respectable manner. :cheers:

Ancient Legend
01-24-2013, 10:41 PM
1-Kobe - Fake everything.
2-Dwight Howard - Even before joining the Lakers. His attitude.
3-Jason Terry - Punk.

DetroitPistonFan
01-24-2013, 10:58 PM
1. Michael Jordan - His fans are so damn annoying. They think he's the god of basketball. He luck to have a stack team to win NBA titles.

2. Magic Johnson - Couldn't score, couldn't play defense. He had Kareem and his stack team of Laker teammates help him win those 5 NBA titles.

3. Kobe Bryant - His fans are also annoying. But not as annoying as Jordan fans. But they're getting there. He's also lucky to have a stack team to win NBA titles. I don't just hate Kobe. I hate every Laker. Shaq was lucky to have Kobe help his overrated ass.

KungFuJoe
01-25-2013, 12:03 AM

Dennis Rodman one dimensional?

All he did was rebound better than anyone in DECADES, guard all 5 positions, and mind **** the other team on a nightly basis.

Round Mound
01-25-2013, 01:05 AM
Dennis Rodman one dimensional?

All he did was rebound better than anyone in DECADES, guard all 5 positions, and mind **** the other team on a nightly basis.

Look I Love Rodman Too, We Was a Great Defender and Rebounder but Could Have He Impacted The Game on a Bad Team With No Aguirre-Dumars-Dantley-Laimbeer-Isiah-Salley-Mahorn or Jordan-Pippen-Longley-Kukoc-Kerr? a BIG :no: !!!

I Don`t See Him Impacting the Game On a Bad Team at All While he Will Still Be a Great Rebounder and Defender There is No Chance He Is Making Others Better.

He and Reggie Miller are NOT HOF WORTHY.

christian1923
01-25-2013, 01:13 AM
KG.
Bosh
Noah

TyLawson3
01-25-2013, 01:46 AM
I hate hate hate hate HATE Russell Westbrook so much, and it seems to TRY to piss of Nuggets fans whenever they play each other. Westbrook is by far my #1 most hated player in the league.

I don't even know if I can legit say I have a #2 most hated player. Usually whenever some scrub comes off the bench and just starts knocking down 3's because that's the only skill he has, they become my 2nd most hated player for that game alone.

no pun intended
01-25-2013, 01:59 AM
Dwyane Wade - WTC, Dirk's cough, Olympics, Hurricane Sandy

Blake Griffin - Unnecessary staredowns, Doesn't seem to want to ever refine his unorthodox post offense

NuggetsFan
01-25-2013, 02:04 AM
Brandon Roy.
Westbrook
Chris Paul.

I would love Westbrook if he was on my team tho, might be underrated as well.

Mr. I'm So Rad
01-25-2013, 04:09 AM
Amar'e Stoudemire - Definition of f@ggot and f*ck boy

Sasha Vujacic - Euro scrub who runs around like a chicken with his head cut off on defense

Steve Nash - Canadian

Legends66NBA7
01-25-2013, 04:36 AM
I don't "hate" any player, but I guess annoying things might make me dislike them here and there.... so these 3 players:

DeMarcus Cousins
Deron Williams
Dwight Howard

brandonislegend
01-25-2013, 04:38 AM
Brandon Roy.
Westbrook
Chris Paul.

I would love Westbrook if he was on my team tho, might be underrated as well.

You would love watching him turn the ball over in the 4th quarter and running full speed only to stop and pullup with 2 guys covering him while his teammates are wide open? interesting.

Jolokia
01-25-2013, 04:59 AM
Westbrook
- Used to like him more than Durant but he has gone too far with his dramatic self. I honestly was a fan of his aggressiveness and passion. Don't know what happened... he's just too full of himself in game.

Blake Griffin
- Just don't like his high school jock personality and dumb stare.

Rondo
- Annoying to watch play and to just look at. Reminds me of Gumby and a hyena.

WolfGang
01-25-2013, 06:58 AM
1. Ray Allen - He has the dumbest f**king smirk I've ever seen and it drives me insane.

2. Kendrick Perkins - An extremely useless player with a stupid face.

3. Lamar Odom - p.h.a.g.g.o.t