bagelred
01-28-2013, 07:44 PM
Last 9 Games:

17.4 PPG
5.8 RPG
67.0% FG%

in only 24.1 MPG

Amare's training montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s28vNyjOlbc

http://i50.tinypic.com/14pgcw.pnghttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-C6ZXqsXiLr8/UQnoYgS_zNI/AAAAAAAAAbc/-M6gE2sPAkw/s350/applebeeK2b.gif

In your FACE, Andrea Bargnani!!!

jimmy77x
01-28-2013, 07:51 PM
shutting up the haters

alenleomessi
01-28-2013, 08:00 PM
jrue holiday is a better rebounder and he is a pg

Blue&Orange
01-28-2013, 08:05 PM
jrue holiday is a better rebounder and he is a pg
Gonna back that up? Or just trolling?

tmacattack33
01-28-2013, 08:05 PM
So he gets to play against the opposing team's b squad, yet only got 6 rebounds per game...

...lol

DirkNowitzki41
01-28-2013, 08:10 PM
:bowdown:

Blue&Orange
01-28-2013, 08:15 PM
So he gets to play against the opposing team's b squad, yet only got 6 rebounds per game...

...lol
So dumb my god :facepalm

K.Koscik
01-28-2013, 08:16 PM

...lol

dude tmac plays in china and still cant win

coin24
01-28-2013, 08:16 PM
Stat:bowdown: looking good so far:applause:

inclinerator
01-28-2013, 09:18 PM
100million dollars to barely put up allstar numbers

kNicKz
01-28-2013, 10:35 PM
100million dollars to barely put up allstar numbers

Are you aware of what the word "surgery" means? Also, look up "recovery" in merriam webster

christian1923
01-28-2013, 10:54 PM
His post game has been great, if he can find that jumper again that'll be huge.

imdaman99
01-28-2013, 10:58 PM
dude tmac plays in china and still cant win
:roll: bazinga!

uhhh he doesnt get starter minutes. 6 rebounds is ok.

RRR3
01-28-2013, 10:59 PM
:applause:

Hope he can get back to scoring 20+.
Amar'e rebounding problems have always been overblown. To the Amare haters: are you aware he was 9th in the NBA in rebounds per game in 2007?

Michael_Wilbon
01-28-2013, 11:28 PM
Amare has been a pleasant surprise as of late. If he can stay healthy he will be a huge piece for the Knicks. The fact that he's putting up those numbers in only 24 minutes per game is a great sign. I hope he can keep it up and get back to his offensive dominance. I was reading that he has really been in Woodson's ear while trying to learn some of the defensive strategies. Good for him :applause:

ShaqAttack3234
01-28-2013, 11:31 PM
He's looked really good lately. It will be interesting to see what type of role he helps this team the most in.

Whoah10115
01-28-2013, 11:34 PM
Start him already, please.

Michael_Wilbon
01-28-2013, 11:35 PM
Start him already, please.

Are you worried about the spacing with Amare, Melo and Chandler all on the floor together?

kNicKz
01-28-2013, 11:36 PM
Are you worried about the spacing with Amare, Melo and Chandler all on the floor together?

hmmmm

http://cdn.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/1.4228411.1353040364!/httpImage/image.JPG_gen/derivatives/display_600/image.JPG

no.

Whoah10115
01-28-2013, 11:41 PM

No. I think it's overrated. Amare moves off the ball. He doesn't need the ball on the block, tho it's important that he has added it to his game.

I'd rather Felton go to the bench and have Shumpert slashing from the SG position, alongside Jason Kidd.

And in the end, if it doesn't work, then he has to be moved...we're not keeping Amare for him to be a 6th man. It's useless.

Y2Gezee
01-29-2013, 01:37 AM
No. I think it's overrated. Amare moves off the ball. He doesn't need the ball on the block, tho it's important that he has added it to his game.

I'd rather Felton go to the bench and have Shumpert slashing from the SG position, alongside Jason Kidd.

And in the end, if it doesn't work, then he has to be moved...we're not keeping Amare for him to be a 6th man. It's useless.

Wow, a whole month of proof, and you still think Kidd should start at pg? It wears him down.

Anyways Amare has to come off the bench at least now, because who would be the backup 4 or 5? Novak/ Kurt Thomas?

And when Melo is out, the ability of Amare to be featured and allow them to work from the inside out to their 3pt shooters is great. They still finish games together

SevereUpInHere
01-29-2013, 01:56 AM
Kidd struggles when he doesn't have someone like Felton taking the defensive pressure off him, they play great together. I love the 4 backcourt players we have in Felton, Kidd, JR and Shump. The only pairing I can't see being that successful is Shump and Kidd, any other pairing works. Like I said, at this stage in his career he's a spot up shooter and needs a scorer like Felton or JR taking that pressure off, don't think Shump is that dude.

jimmy77x
01-30-2013, 11:23 PM
Pau for Amare? yeah right :roll: :roll:

ClutchOver9000
01-30-2013, 11:28 PM
He's baaaaack :rockon:

iDunk
01-30-2013, 11:36 PM
From what I've seen Amare can be an All Star maybe 1 or 2 more times.

He's scoring so easily & efficiently in only 24-26 minutes of play. IMO he could still put up 20/7.5 in 30-32 MPG , easily.

It's a shame he got injured, maybe it would be Amare going to the All Star game .. not Chandler if he never did.

el gringos
01-30-2013, 11:38 PM

Spacing for the Carmelo/chandler/amare front court is overrated- if you want a Carmelo not shooting free throws and shooting from 3 all the time.

It shouldn't be about asking your best player to adjust his game to those around him. It should be building around your best players strengths. Carmelo's strengths are that he is the best post up 3 of all time and a guy you want in the post and midrange game

Whoah10115
01-30-2013, 11:49 PM
Wow, a whole month of proof, and you still think Kidd should start at pg? It wears him down.

Anyways Amare has to come off the bench at least now, because who would be the backup 4 or 5? Novak/ Kurt Thomas?

And when Melo is out, the ability of Amare to be featured and allow them to work from the inside out to their 3pt shooters is great. They still finish games together

I get all that, but I still would rather see it that way. I like Iman as the starting 2. He can do a lot of what Felton does, getting to the rim and breaking down the defense. He still isn't a good shooter tho.

In the end, maybe it's not great, but I don't want Shump at the 3, I don't want him off the bench, I don't see the real value in Amare off the bench. Maybe it works for the season, but I don't believe that.

I could accept Shump playing off the bench tho and Smith starting...not that I want to see it like that, but I can handle that. Smith could work in the starting lineup, and he works well with Kidd.

Spacing for the Carmelo/chandler/amare front court is overrated- if you want a Carmelo not shooting free throws and shooting from 3 all the time.

It shouldn't be about asking your best player to adjust his game to those around him. It should be building around your best players strengths. Carmelo's strengths are that he is the best post up 3 of all time and a guy you want in the post and midrange game

That's fine...but while Amare is here, we should max him. What's overrated is the idea they can't play together. It may not even be ideal, but it's optimal, given our options.

Y2Gezee
01-31-2013, 12:31 AM
You can't get the most out of your 3 max money players Amare, Melo, Chandler if you start all 3. Yeah, they can play together, but that puts one of them totally out of their comfort zone or limits their production.

If you play them all nearly equal minutes throughout the game, then either Melo is floating around the 3pt line while Felton/Chandler are in the PNR, and Amare occupies the midpost; Chandler is clogging up the lane while Melo is in the midpost and Amare is in the pick and roll; or Amare is a spot up long range 2pt shooter while the others are in their spots.

With Amare off the bench, Chandler can get every single pick and roll opportunity he's been getting all year long, and Melo is featured inside, and the court is spread. Furthermore, you should have better defense on the floor, because Melo has been if anything a strength defending the 4 spot and making his rotations...possibly been their most consistent defender all year, plus Kidd and Shumpert get to stay on the floor defensively next to Felton.

While Amare can be featured in the pick and roll once he subs in for Tyson, and then get his one on one opportunities when Melo sits to start the 2nd, as well as featured in the PnR. In other words, truly being maximized, and stabilizing the offense while Melo is out is a big deal. Carmelo is playing 40 minutes everytime there's a close game, because he has to anchor the offense. Now I can officially say that Amare can be featured and allow Melo to rest going into the 4th quarter of these games, or at least play more off the ball and float around the 3pt line while Amare goes to work. Amare looks completely back and is actually drawing double coverage due to his post game and making the right passes out of it. And I have no doubt in my mind if he were given his normal allotment of shots could be a 20+ppg scorer again.

When the close games together, Carmelo usually has the ball in his hands more, so things can still flow. The spacing is fine if Carmelo has his hands on the ball working the pick and roll with either Amare or Tyson because he's not in the mid post. But it takes too much out of him and would limit Felton's effectiveness to have Carmelo run high pick and rolls all night...not to mention bang with pfs inside on the defensive end.

el gringos
01-31-2013, 12:52 AM
That's fine...but while Amare is here, we should max him. What's overrated is the idea they can't play together. It may not even be ideal, but it's optimal, given our options.
Totally agree and I would hope the reason amare isn't starting right now is because Camby and Rasheed are out and you need to avoid using Kurt Thomas almost at all costs. Part of the reason I think shumpert should come off the bench is if you have shumpert and Kidd off the bench you should be able to avoid needing prigioni so much

I agree mostly with the not ideal part- but for the roster you have you still need amare badly

no pun intended
01-31-2013, 12:54 AM
http://athletetattoodatabase.com/img/wiki_up/amare.stoudemire1.jpg

bagelred
01-31-2013, 11:40 AM
Amare's "STATS" are updated...get it?.......STAT?.....:roll:

niko
01-31-2013, 11:45 AM

So you want to start Kidd and Amare, who we need to watch their minutes, and bench Felton, who we don't. And trade Amare because you don't like the psychology of him not starting).

Huh?

Blue&Orange
01-31-2013, 01:22 PM

Melo doesn't want to play the 4, he is less efficient in the paint, he is getting blocked on 20% of his shots. Go see the 82games shot selection stats.

Melo wants to play the 3, shoot threes and jumpers and post up when there's a mismatch he can take advantage.

In which part of building around your best player strengths do you put him where he doesn't want to be?

el gringos
01-31-2013, 01:40 PM
Melo doesn't want to play the 4, he is less efficient in the paint, he is getting blocked on 20% of his shots. Go see the 82games shot selection stats.

Melo wants to play the 3, shoot threes and jumpers and post up when there's a mismatch he can take advantage.

In which part of building around your best player strengths do you put him where he doesn't want to be?
I have never said anything about him playing the four- maybe you don't know so ill tell you, positions are defensive. HE NEEDS TO BE DEFENDING THREE'S

What I am saying though is he isn't the typical 3. He isn't a Lebron/Durant perimeter 3. He is so unique there isn't a name for it- opposite of a point forward more of a power 3. He is better the closer he gets to the basket, but in no way does that mean he should be a 4. Him close to the basket with a 3 defending him is best case scenerio. The only way to accomish that is a 4 or 5 who can play effectively on the perimeter and draw a big out of the paint to defend him

Blue&Orange
01-31-2013, 02:40 PM
I have never said anything about him playing the four- maybe you don't know so ill tell you, positions are defensive. HE NEEDS TO BE DEFENDING THREE'S

What I am saying though is he isn't the typical 3. He isn't a Lebron/Durant perimeter 3. He is so unique there isn't a name for it- opposite of a point forward more of a power 3. He is better the closer he gets to the basket, but in no way does that mean he should be a 4. Him close to the basket with a 3 defending him is best case scenerio. The only way to accomish that is a 4 or 5 who can play effectively on the perimeter and draw a big out of the paint to defend him
So many wrong.... First no he is not better the closer he gets to the basket, he is shooting a higher percentage form outside vs inside, he is blocked 20% of the times inside, he is not good at taking contact and score, people praise him for being fast getting up again, acting on his miss, that should tell you something on how he misses a lot. Great i'm repeating myself.

With a 3 defending him? And with a 3 defending him, there goes the quickness advantage he has with a 4 defending him, there goes the mismatch. And seriously if you think he would be great close to the basket with a 3 defending, what would stop the other teams from putting a 4 on him, and sending the 3 defend the stretch 4? Do you think they would be like "Oh shit melo is great close to the basket with a 3 on him, and there's nothing we can do!"

Yeah Melo at 4 and Bargs at 3, this guys wet dream. What a great team that would be.

oh and MELO DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY CLOSE TO THE BASKET!

imdaman99
01-31-2013, 02:59 PM
i like the felton/chandler pick and roll. i like the prig/amare pick and roll.

amare can continue coming off the bench. he is doing fine from there. it's not as if he isnt finishing games. although one day, i would like to see him start again. it doesn't have to be anytime soon, maybe a month before the playoffs?

Sarcastic
01-31-2013, 03:16 PM
Remember when some people wanted to trade Amar'e for Pau?

:yaohappy:

blablabla
01-31-2013, 04:41 PM
With that Hakeem Post Game

Scoooter
01-31-2013, 04:43 PM
Amare's "STATS" are updated...get it?.......STAT?.....:roll:
Oh crap I just got it.

:lebronamazed:

Whoah10115
01-31-2013, 05:43 PM
Remember when some people wanted to trade Amar'e for Pau?

:yaohappy:

I think most still do.

el gringos
01-31-2013, 07:48 PM
Amare, Thomas, brewer, James white
For
Bargnani, kleiza, Amir j, hadaadi

niko
01-31-2013, 07:52 PM
Amare, Thomas, brewer, James white
For
Bargnani, kleiza, Amir j, hadaadi

Do you understand that the problem with all your trades is Bargnani is garbage?

bagelred
02-01-2013, 11:17 PM

christian1923
02-01-2013, 11:53 PM
Best post player in the NBA

ClutchOver9000
02-02-2013, 12:10 AM
In a year's time, guy went from a strictly faceup big w/ no back-to-basket game to speak of to an Olajuwon protege :lol

Gotta give props, he's really redefined his game...dude's been killing it down low so far

ShaqAttack3234
02-02-2013, 12:26 AM
In a year's time, guy went from a strictly faceup big w/ no back-to-basket game to speak of to an Olajuwon protege :lol

Gotta give props, he's really redefined his game...dude's been killing it down low so far

Yeah, just came in this thread to say that. He's definitely improved his post game, and he showed it again tonight. He's pretty much back now. He's not jumping out of the gym like he did early in his career, but he's moving well, and looks sharp and fluid.

Smoke117
02-02-2013, 01:12 AM
Nice stats offensively, but he's still an hole defensively. I don't respect one way players.

jimmy77x
02-02-2013, 01:14 AM
Nice stats offensively, but he's still an hole defensively. I don't respect one way players.

He's been better defensively also, dont think you've been watching many games lately.

bagelred
02-02-2013, 09:04 PM
Anyone watching? :bowdown: :bowdown:

Knicksfever2010
02-02-2013, 09:06 PM
He's been better defensively also, dont think you've been watching many games lately.

mike francessa hates amare

Scoooter
02-02-2013, 09:06 PM
He and Chandler are showing more and more flashes of dominating the frontcourt when they play together. And in this Sacramento game in particular, he really seems to have energized the rest of the team.

Clutch
02-02-2013, 09:10 PM
Amare came in and completely changed the game. He's been great for us lately and he keeps getting better by each and every game. :applause:

DMV2
02-02-2013, 09:13 PM
It's so weird seeing things go so well for the Knicks. I'm not used to this.

Knicksfever2010
02-02-2013, 09:16 PM
It's so weird seeing things go so well for the Knicks. I'm not used to this.

melo might have 0 points in a knicks blowout tonight; such a strange game

Blue&Orange
02-02-2013, 09:17 PM
Amare is putting his body in front of people, allowing Chandler to get more rebounds.

He's been so good, that he is starting to drag defenders with him, leaving the three point line wide open.

Wont' show on stats.

Blue&Orange
02-02-2013, 09:18 PM
oh and this is the Kings Knicks gamethread right :lol

jimmy77x
02-02-2013, 09:23 PM
melo average gon take a dive tonight :lol

imdaman99
02-02-2013, 09:26 PM
melo 0 pts and knicks blowing out kings outscoring them 19-3 in the 2nd quarter. this is the stat and novak thread :bowdown:

Y2Gezee
02-02-2013, 09:29 PM
Is it too late for him to be sixth man? How about All Nba?

Lol at the Knicks not having the best team in East. They've got 2 sixth man candidates (JR could've been all star in some peoples eyes, and Amare would've been if not for injury) and the leagues best shooter off the bench. An MVP and DPOY candidate starting. I could go on.

shady6121
02-02-2013, 09:35 PM
http://theknickswall.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/MeloSTATChandler.png

bagelred
02-02-2013, 09:40 PM
STAT....with NO REGARD...for HUMAN LIFE!!!

Blue&Orange
02-02-2013, 09:41 PM
Agile and Hostile! :bowdown:

Quick let's trade him for Bargnani...

:biggums:

RRR3
02-02-2013, 09:42 PM
Is it too late for him to be sixth man? How about All Nba?

Lol at the Knicks not having the best team in East. They've got 2 sixth man candidates (JR could've been all star in some peoples eyes, and Amare would've been if not for injury) and the leagues best shooter off the bench. An MVP and DPOY candidate starting. I could go on.
Ray Allen is a better shooter than Novak. Novak struggles getting open. Melo isn't going to win MVP either, and he's not on LeBron's level, which is a big reason the Heat are still better. Wade is also on the Heat, as is Bosh. They're still the best in the east until proven otherwise in the playoffs.

Good to see Amar'e playing well, sounds like he's posting up which is great :applause:

bagelred
02-02-2013, 09:47 PM
The score was 18 - 6 Sacramento winning.

Then Knicks went on a 46 - 7 run.:oldlol: Holy Sh-t.

Blue&Orange
02-02-2013, 09:47 PM
Amarenn Stouduwon?

no?

shady6121
02-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Agile and Hostile! :bowdown:

Quick let's trade him for Bargnani...

:biggums:

Can't believe idiots on ISH actually even suggested such a trade.

RRR3
02-02-2013, 09:56 PM
The score was 18 - 6 Sacramento winning.

Oy vey

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/22911_o.gif

Who's the grouchy dude in your avatar?

ganja0710
02-02-2013, 09:58 PM
How's that even possible...

Blue&Orange
02-02-2013, 09:59 PM
Who's the grouchy dude in your avatar?

This grouchy dude

http://thedisorderofthings.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/implied-facepalm.jpg

DMV2
02-02-2013, 10:01 PM
Who's the grouchy dude in your avatar?:facepalm

It's Agent K
AKA No Country For Old Men guy or the Fugitive marshall.

RRR3
02-02-2013, 10:02 PM
This grouchy dude

http://thedisorderofthings.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/implied-facepalm.jpg
Ah so it is. Didn't recognize TLJ for some reason.

Blue&Orange
02-02-2013, 10:04 PM
Ah so it is. Didn't recognize TLJ for some reason.
older and no makeup.

Whoah10115
02-02-2013, 10:08 PM
Ray Allen is a better shooter than Novak. Novak struggles getting open. Melo isn't going to win MVP either, and he's not on LeBron's level, which is a big reason the Heat are still better. Wade is also on the Heat, as is Bosh. They're still the best in the east until proven otherwise in the playoffs.

Good to see Amar'e playing well, sounds like he's posting up which is great :applause:

He said level. And, this season, yes he is. And these are the glut of players the Knicks have.

JoshCoward
02-02-2013, 10:09 PM
Game's over, take the starters out

RRR3
02-02-2013, 10:10 PM
He said level. And, this season, yes he is. And these are the glut of players the Knicks have.
No he's not on LeBron's level, not even close. This isn't Durant we're talking about, it's Melo. You're the guy who thinks Paul Pierce is better than Melo IIRC

jimmy77x
02-02-2013, 10:10 PM
Knicks up by 37 :lol paybacks a b!tch

bagelred
02-02-2013, 10:11 PM
Now it's a 74 - 25 run.

Blue&Orange
02-02-2013, 10:11 PM
this thread is about Amarenn Stouduwon.

RRR3
02-02-2013, 10:14 PM
this thread is about GAWDmare GAWDemire.
:cheers:

JoshCoward
02-02-2013, 10:17 PM
Knicks toying with Kings. Woody should pull the starters and important 6th mens out in case of injuries and such.

Blue&Orange
02-02-2013, 10:18 PM
OH SHIT!!!!

Amare :bowdown:

bagelred
02-02-2013, 10:18 PM
Amar'e Stoudemire!.....ONCE AGAIN....NO REGARD....for HUMAN LIFE!!!

jimmy77x
02-02-2013, 10:21 PM
mercy rule just run the clock :lol

Y2Gezee
02-02-2013, 10:22 PM
I keep waiting for a game where I can say Amare hasnt played better than the previous game for about 3 weeks now. This will be tough to top

RRR3
02-02-2013, 10:22 PM
DeMarcus Cousins: 10-13
Rest of team: 9-51

:roll: :wtf:

bagelred
02-02-2013, 10:27 PM
Amar'e is 10 for 10. :oldlol:

JoshCoward
02-02-2013, 10:28 PM
10-10 for Amar'e. Nice game for him, Woody subbing him off now.

ClutchOver9000
02-02-2013, 10:29 PM
http://wallpaper.pickywallpapers.com/1600x900/amare-stoudemire.jpg

HE'S BAAAAAAAACK!!!

:applause: :rockon: :pimp: :bowdown: :banana:

Whoah10115
02-02-2013, 10:49 PM
DeMarcus Cousins: 10-13
Rest of team: 9-51

:roll: :wtf:

Holy shit.

Whoah10115
02-02-2013, 10:51 PM
No he's not on LeBron's level, not even close. This isn't Durant we're talking about, it's Melo. You're the guy who thinks Paul Pierce is better than Melo IIRC

This season, Lebron is not playing at the level he's played the last few years.

This season, Carmelo is playing at a higher level than he's ever played at.

This season, they've been on similar levels. That's just a fact.

knickswin
02-03-2013, 12:01 AM
it is pretty surprising how well he has been playing. after last season, I thought we could stick a fork in him ...

bagelred
02-03-2013, 01:06 AM
"Stats" are updated in OP.

imdaman99
02-03-2013, 01:32 AM
Last 8 Games:

17.1 PPG
6.0 RPG
69.0% FG%

in only 23.6 MPG

Amare's training montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s28vNyjOlbc

In your FACE, Andrea Bargnani!!!

Great thread :cheers:

RRR3
02-03-2013, 01:45 AM
This season, Lebron is not playing at the level he's played the last few years.

This season, Carmelo is playing at a higher level than he's ever played at.

This season, they've been on similar levels. That's just a fact.
:wtf: :biggums: :biggums:

DMV2
02-03-2013, 01:50 AM
Amar'e is 10 for 10. :oldlol:
According to Bball-Ref, he's the 20th player to do 10-for-10 since the 1985-86 season. 35th to make at least 10+ FG without a miss since the '86 season.

bluechox2
02-03-2013, 03:13 AM
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-C6ZXqsXiLr8/UQnoYgS_zNI/AAAAAAAAAbc/-M6gE2sPAkw/s350/applebeeK2b.gif

Y2Gezee
02-03-2013, 05:47 AM

I agree. Lebron's playing as well as ever. But Carmelo is every bit as effective as he has been, and as important to his team. A team that's maybe better.

iDunk
02-03-2013, 11:23 AM
Without Amare there'd be nothing right now. Amare Stoudemire , the most important Knick in the last 10 years.

bagelred
02-03-2013, 12:04 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/14pgcw.png

:applause:

iDunk
02-03-2013, 01:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7UHPnlCqyE

Stoudemire's 21 points vs the Kings last night.

He just looks so fluid.

Teanett
02-03-2013, 04:09 PM
Without Amare there'd be nothing right now. Amare Stoudemire , the most important Knick in the last 10 years.

Whoah10115
02-03-2013, 04:31 PM

Seriously? He looks as good as ever, but his actual season is not anywhere near last year nor is it as good as the year before that or the year before that or even the year before that. Defensively, he's been better since the Dallas game. But the only people who would put him on the All-Defensive Team are either fans or David Aldridge, who's always simplistic and bottom line.

bagelred
02-05-2013, 12:46 AM
Stats updated. 20 point game. Yeeowsah!!

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-C6ZXqsXiLr8/UQnoYgS_zNI/AAAAAAAAAbc/-M6gE2sPAkw/s350/applebeeK2b.gif

iDunk
02-05-2013, 01:07 AM
Had a sick 180 degree layup from a nice pass from Melo tonight. I wish we'd start him, cause he can still play at an All Star level.

bluechox2
02-05-2013, 05:34 AM
Had a sick 180 degree layup from a nice pass from Melo tonight. I wish we'd start him, cause he can still play at an All Star level.
i dont get some of you pple, hes getting more shot attempts playing off the bench . or u want him to just be a shadow while melo gets 1st dibs

and hes gonna be in games when it matters with the way hes progressing, i like the idea of amare coming in while melo rests where he can get it going and we wont have a drop off with poor shot attempts from jr or kidd trying to do too much if both melo and amare are resting.

wagexslave
02-05-2013, 06:16 AM
I really miss prime Amare on the Suns. He was just so explosive and fun to watch, and simply unstoppable on offense. I think people often overrate what Steve Nash did for those Suns teams just a little bit while underrating what a healthy Amare did for them. Steve was the leader, but Amare was the go-to guy.

Trentknicks
02-05-2013, 06:19 AM
I really miss prime Amare on the Suns. He was just so explosive and fun to watch, and simply unstoppable on offense. I think people often overrate what Steve Nash did for those Suns teams just a little bit while underrating what a healthy Amare did for them. Steve was the leader, but Amare was the go-to guy.
Exactly, STAT had an MVP level season in 10-11 and proved he could play really play without Nash. Obviously Nash has had a bad roster since STAT left but Amare has been the difference between a 6 game series against the eventual champions and missing the playoffs for 2 years.

jimmy77x
02-06-2013, 08:35 PM
amare at it again

bagelred
02-25-2013, 11:13 AM
Last night:

22 minutes
22 points
5 rebounds
2 steals
9 for 10 from field
+10

http://i47.tinypic.com/r8ujrc.pnghttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-C6ZXqsXiLr8/UQnoYgS_zNI/AAAAAAAAAbc/-M6gE2sPAkw/s350/applebeeK2b.gif

Whoah10115
02-25-2013, 11:47 AM
Start him.

Teanett
02-25-2013, 01:34 PM
Start him.

and feed him!