PDA

View Full Version : Jack Armstrong Hello!! T-Shirts!!!

HalphbreedBaller
02-05-2007, 01:00 PM
Hey Raptor Fans look out for Jack Armstrongs Hello T-Shirts at the Clippers game today...

Here's what I mean>>>>>

For the past couple of weeks while watching Toronto Raptor games Chuck Swirsky has been promoting Raptor ticket packs and calling them Salami and Cheese Packs.

When you purchase a pack you get a free Salami and Cheese T-Shirt.

And for those who don

Tool
02-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Wasn't the game yesterday? I'm getting a Salami and Cheese shirt I bought a flex pack, I'm going to see Indy and Denver. I want a JAck shirt, give me one.

Dr.Funk
02-05-2007, 02:35 PM
I'll buy all of the Armstrong Tees and if anybody is interested I'll be throwing a giant bon fire.

HalphbreedBaller
02-05-2007, 10:14 PM
I'll buy all of the Armstrong Tees and if anybody is interested I'll be throwing a giant bon fire.

Ha Ha Ha.... well if you need that many T's you have to pay for them... Jerky!

HalphbreedBaller
02-06-2007, 06:00 PM
Hey Raptor Fans look out for Jack Armstrongs Hello T-Shirts at the Clippers game Last Sunday..

Here's what I mean>>>>>

For the past couple of weeks while watching Toronto Raptor games Chuck Swirsky has been promoting Raptor ticket packs and calling them Salami and Cheese Packs.

And for those who don

HalphbreedBaller
02-08-2007, 07:32 PM
On the Fan 590 Jack Armstrong Yesterday (Radio) and today (Sportsnet+Radio) there was talk of the Hello T-shirts they my be connected to give proceeds to the Toronto Raptors Foundation!!!...Check it out tonight if any of you get time???

AS SEEN ON T.V.

Hey Raptor Fans look out for Jack Armstrongs Hello T-Shirts at the Clippers game Last Sunday..

Here's what I mean>>>>>

And for those who don’t know Chuck says “Bring out the salami and cheese mama this ball game is over!!” when ever the raptors look to be winning the game.

So what I did is make Jack Armstrong HELLO!! T-Shirt to bring some friendly camaraderie fun between the two of them, to be shown at the next Sportsnet Raptors Broadcast on Feb 4th

If you want to get one of the T-shirts from the La Clippers @ Raptors Game message me and let me know??

Here is a pic of the T-shirt....just incase u didn't believe I was the one who made it...Jack and I worked it out together...
I went to the clippers game in the 11th row...It was an amazing game!!!

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g134/Halphbreed/JackT-ShirtColour.jpg

Im putting an order in this week I've got about 50 on order...

leave me messages in this Post??? or Email me At halph23@hotmail.com

Ive been getting quite a few emails from poeple wanting to get some of these T-shirts ....When I get a large enough order for them ill be setting a final price and letting you all know how much there going to be and how I can get them to you...

Tool
02-08-2007, 07:43 PM
who one cares, go away

GoRapz
02-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Leo has a T-Shirt now too, but i'd rather have Jack's.

Dr.Funk
02-09-2007, 01:01 AM
Leo has a T-Shirt now too, but i'd rather have Jack's.

Your kidding?

Why must everything always be pushed too far. They turned a good thing into a joke and it's sickening already.

Tool
02-09-2007, 01:14 AM
yEAH! What Funk said. Sickening.

Done_And_Done
02-09-2007, 04:25 AM
Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllo!

Tool
02-09-2007, 05:45 AM
I love when Jack says that, its hilarious hes tone of voice lmfao

GoRapz
02-09-2007, 05:41 PM
Your kidding?

Why must everything always be pushed too far. They turned a good thing into a joke and it's sickening already.

yeah haven't you seen it? it's pretty lame. It has a picture of Leo pointing to the left (where chuck sits) and it says "No Onions"

On the back it says "chippole" forgot what that meant in italian..maybe the Italian can translate? :D

Tool
02-09-2007, 06:51 PM
LMAO italian translate, chop chop. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO

GoRapz
02-09-2007, 11:53 PM
Chippole has always reminded me of a dip :confusedshrug:

Moose
02-12-2007, 05:39 PM
LOL thats soo funny. Plus his face about to say HEEELLOOOOO

HalphbreedBaller
03-12-2007, 07:31 PM
On the Fan 590 Jack Armstrong Yesterday (Radio) and today (Sportsnet+Radio) there was talk of the Hello T-shirts they my be connected to give proceeds to the Toronto Raptors Foundation!!!...Check it out tonight if any of you get time???

AS SEEN ON T.V.

Here's what I mean>>>>>

And for those who don’t know Chuck says “Bring out the salami and cheese mama this ball game is over!!” when ever the raptors look to be winning the game.

So what I did is make Jack Armstrong HELLO!! T-Shirt to bring some friendly camaraderie fun between the two of them, to be shown at the next Sportsnet Raptors Broadcast on Feb 4th

If you want to get one of the T-shirts from the La Clippers @ Raptors Game message me and let me know??

Here is a pic of the T-shirt....just incase u didn't believe I was the one who made it...Jack and I worked it out together...
I went to the clippers game in the 11th row...It was an amazing game!!!

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g134/Halphbreed/JackT-ShirtColour.jpg

Im putting an order in this week I've got about 50 on order...

leave me messages in this Post??? or Email me At halph23@hotmail.com

Ive been getting quite a few emails from poeple wanting to get some of these T-shirts ....When I get a large enough order for them ill be setting a final price and letting you all know how much there going to be and how I can get them to you...

Im sending out emails to everyone who wanted to get T-shirts this week...About the shirts being sold on Ebay...
the price is now set for 30 dollars plus shipping if needed Im in the Toronto area...so specify if u can pick it up or if u need it shipped to u...

cromagged
04-16-2015, 06:47 PM
Did anyone receive their Jack Armstrong "Hello" shirt? I won one--fair and square--and nothing came, and when I contacted S-net, I didn't receive a reply. I am beginning to wonder if the shirt is ever going to come at all.

cromagged
10-27-2015, 03:02 PM
Did anyone receive their Jack Armstrong "Hello" shirt? I won one--fair and square--and nothing came, and when I contacted S-net, I didn't receive a reply. I am beginning to wonder if the shirt is ever going to come at all.

I am still thinking about this shirt -- I don't think it's ever going to come.