PDA

View Full Version : This is how Kobe gets to work everyday...

Allstar24
01-30-2013, 10:48 AM
Kobe Bryant ‏@kobebryant
En route to staples #gameready #countonit
http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/28/bb0krakcaaagztk.jpg
As in, this is the view from his helicopter as he gets to work everyday. No wonder why you all sit here and hate on him 24/7. You wish you had his life.

MichaelCheazley
01-30-2013, 11:06 AM
That "you hate him cause you wish you had his life" defense mechanism is bull shit. Most haters of certain successful people are fans of other successful people. That is not the reason for hate. Maybe its due to idiotic fanboys which are a majority of his fans that can't talk or argue about basketball logically? Maybe it's his selfish playing style? Maybe it's his run teammates out of the city and demand trades attitude? Maybe its bitter MJ fans that are mad that he took aspects of Mj's game? Maybe its radical feminists believing that the white chick was actually raped? Maybe it's Hardcore religious people mad at his adultery? Maybe he ****ed their sister? Maybe they're Smush Parker? There are hundreds of reasons...THAT I highly doubt is one. Especially because most haters are lebron fans and im pretty sure hes capable of doing that and they dont hate him....

HylianNightmare
01-30-2013, 11:09 AM
Never having to fight traffic

RoboticWang
01-30-2013, 11:11 AM
This is how LeBron goes to work every day.

http://www.streetsblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/lebron_bike.jpg

Allstar24
01-30-2013, 11:17 AM
Hahaa never saw that picture before but how appropriate!

:D

Beatlezz
01-30-2013, 11:20 AM
Like Gawd descending from heaven. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

rufuspaul
01-30-2013, 11:26 AM
How Boris Diaw gets to work.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f80/rufuspaul/boris-diaw-charlotte-bobcats-nba_zpsb9a4d0cb.jpg

chains5000
01-30-2013, 11:43 AM
How Boris Diaw gets to work.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f80/rufuspaul/boris-diaw-charlotte-bobcats-nba_zpsb9a4d0cb.jpg
More popular, clearly.
http://cdn.cosbysweaters.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/spencerhawes.jpg
http://media.thehoopdoctors.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/mcgeesegway.jpg

DuMa
01-30-2013, 12:02 PM
bike > copter > segways

ripthekik
01-30-2013, 12:04 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:
this thread had me :roll:

blablabla
01-30-2013, 12:13 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xWWYdxWPdN8/TAHthjb6jNI/AAAAAAAAALM/rDvUCtA6D1I/s1600/kobe+flying.jpg

he landed safely

Batchoy
01-30-2013, 12:17 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xWWYdxWPdN8/TAHthjb6jNI/AAAAAAAAALM/rDvUCtA6D1I/s1600/kobe+flying.jpg

he landed safelyI heard he had to make a stopover someplace in Colorado, but it didn't go to well.

NoGunzJustSkillz
01-30-2013, 12:23 PM
That "you hate him cause you wish you had his life" defense mechanism is bull shit. Most haters of certain successful people are fans of other successful people. That is not the reason for hate. Maybe its due to idiotic fanboys which are a majority of his fans that can't talk or argue about basketball logically? Maybe it's his selfish playing style? Maybe it's his run teammates out of the city and demand trades attitude? Maybe its bitter MJ fans that are mad that he took aspects of Mj's game? Maybe its radical feminists believing that the white chick was actually raped? Maybe it's Hardcore religious people mad at his adultery? Maybe he ****ed their sister? Maybe they're Smush Parker? There are hundreds of reasons...THAT I highly doubt is one. Especially because most haters are lebron fans and im pretty sure hes capable of doing that and they dont hate him....
LOL, only a weak minded baboon would hate on somebody because of their fans.

dyna
01-30-2013, 03:16 PM
Kobe vs White Kid: (lol at 6:05 :D )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIiU9zh5hf8

Haymaker
01-30-2013, 03:17 PM
I'm a Laker hater, since I'm a Spurs fan, but I'm liking Kobe's new attitude:

"When I focus on something, I become obsessed with it," Bryant said. "I have to be perfect at it."
He was asked if he has become obsessed with his playmaking duties. "Can you tell?" he replied.

AussieG
01-30-2013, 03:23 PM
I don't care enough about Kobe to hate him. Or the Lakers.

I do hate trying to talk about the NBA though.. coming on here.. and seeing 70-80% of topics somehow always coming back to either a Laker player.. or Kobe.. or his latest tweet.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people here are obsessed and I'm not even sure they like the game of basketball or even understand it. They just like Kobe.. like he's a movie star or something. If I were one of these guys GF.. I'd be worried.

Ironically my brother is a Lakers/Kobe fan.. and we get along fine.. and I don't hate him or even care much. He can like whoever he likes. But he also isn't obsessed and spends more time thinking getting into his GF's pants rather than Kobe's. Unlike some peope here.

AussieG
01-30-2013, 03:25 PM

That's the point.. you have to seperate the fans of players or teams from those actual players or teams themselves.

That's not just for Kobe.. but that's for any sport or any celebrities.

SacJB Shady
01-30-2013, 03:57 PM
I never knew Kobe flew to games like this. So therefore I could never have hated on him for this.

Legends66NBA7
01-30-2013, 04:31 PM
You wish you had his life.

I certainly don't hate Bryant, but I don't want to have his life.

Only a vicarious living person would ever wish on having another person's life they adore over their own.

NewYorkNoPicks
01-30-2013, 04:35 PM
I personally wouldn't volunterily enter a helicopter 41 times a year just to avoid traffic, simply because if you crash in a helicopter you're dead....in a car, good chance youll be fine.

However, it is an extremely epic entrance... like something out of a movie.

ShawnieMac06
01-30-2013, 06:13 PM
Kobe lives in Orange County (I believe in Huntington Beach), which is like almost 30 miles away from downtown L.A. and Staples Center. I know a lot of the players (both Clippers and Lakers) live a lot closer to the city, mostly on the Westside, on or close to the coastline.

LikeABosh
01-30-2013, 06:16 PM
This is how LeBron goes to work every day.

http://www.streetsblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/lebron_bike.jpg
LeGod saving the environment. :bowdown: I wonder how much gas Kome burns in his little helicopter. Does he want to kill polar bears?

SwayDizzle
01-30-2013, 06:20 PM
LeGod saving the environmental. :bowdown: I wonder how much gas Kome burns in his little helicopter. Does he want to kill polar bears?
This made :roll: :roll: :roll:

Money 23
01-30-2013, 06:35 PM
Boss

TheBigVeto
01-30-2013, 08:55 PM
As in, this is the view from his helicopter as he gets to work everyday. No wonder why you all sit here and hate on him 24/7. You wish you had his life.

http://oi53.tinypic.com/34rtwyh.jpg

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh600/Rodman2124/kobeclutch.gif

The Iron Fist
01-30-2013, 10:00 PM
I personally wouldn't volunterily enter a helicopter 41 times a year just to avoid traffic, simply because if you crash in a helicopter you're dead....in a car, good chance youll be fine.

However, it is an extremely epic entrance... like something out of a movie.
More people die in car accidents than helicopter or plane crashes.

Rubio2Gasol
01-30-2013, 10:16 PM
http://oi53.tinypic.com/34rtwyh.jpg

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh600/Rodman2124/kobeclutch.gif

Dude you used to be funny.

Quit the gifs go back to the original.

IamRAMBO24
01-30-2013, 10:48 PM
Kobe flying to work is more reason to hate him. It is another example of an ego that thinks he is too good to be stuck in traffic like everybody else. I am surprise he is actually in a helicopter instead of using his over-inflated head to hover over the city. F*ck Kobe and everybody who likes him.

NewYorkNoPicks
01-30-2013, 11:05 PM
More people die in car accidents than helicopter or plane crashes.

Less aircrafts in the sky = less people traveling that day = less deaths/accidents total.

My point was should an accident occur in a helicopter there is no way you can survive, when on the other hand most car crashes ppl survive

IamRAMBO24
01-31-2013, 12:24 AM

Why.

If somebody already hates Kobe and you have a bunch of fanboys who creates like 50 threads per week talking about the same Kobe sh*t over and over again, that can correlate to fanboys making a person hate Kobe even more.

Sounds logical to me if a fanboy can make someone hate a star even more because they are so f*ckin annoying.

IamRAMBO24
01-31-2013, 12:28 AM
And if the fanboys are drowning us with this sh*t, sometimes we all might feel the need to bring them back to reality and argue against Kobe. Since we are finding reasons to criticize him and open ourselves to his flaws, that might make us start resenting him because we tend to hate what we view in a negative light.

So yes, fanboys could be the causative factor that makes us hate him more than we normally do if we never heard this whole "gawdbe" bullsh*t.

Seriously, go worship a REAL legitimate God dumbsh*t.

SyRyanYang
01-31-2013, 12:44 AM
Exactly. Loser mentality

IamRAMBO24
01-31-2013, 01:00 AM
Exactly. Loser mentality

See. This is exactly what I meant; you guys are so f*ckin stupid you can't even see a logical causative factor when it is blatantly in front of your eyes. Talking to you guys is like talking to a brick wall. Kobe's got his d*ck so far up your a*ses you are snorting out cummmmm shots.

Us haters (well most of us anyway) were right all along: when Kobe decides to pass the f*ckin ball more instead of being such a selfish d*ckwad and chuck up impossible shots, then maybe we wouldn't hate on his game so much. Last I check, the NBA also has 9 other players on the court. It is like you guys aren't even watching basketball for the love of it; you guys are prob watching it to get your d*ck hard once Kobe makes a corner fade away 3 pointer because you are too impotent to have sex with your ugly wife.

Guess what Kobe wh*res. We were f*ckin right all along: if Kobe played less selfish and be more of a team player/leader, the Lakers would be better off.

Now they are playing the best basketball of the whole season simply because Kobe manned up and stopped being such a narcissistic child.

Your obsession has made you blinded by the truth. We were right. Period.

SyRyanYang
01-31-2013, 01:01 AM
See. This is exactly what I meant; you guys are so f*ckin stupid you can't even see a logical causative factor when it is blatantly in front of your eyes. Talking to you guys is like talking to a brick wall. Kobe's got his d*ck so far up your a*ses you are snorting out cummmmm shots.

Us haters (well most of us anyway) were right all along: when Kobe decides to pass the f*ckin ball more instead of being such a selfish d*ckwad and chuck up impossible shots, then maybe we wouldn't hate on his game so much. Last I check, the NBA also has 9 other players on the court. It is like you guys aren't even watching basketball for the love of it; you guys are prob watching it to get your d*ck hard once Kobe makes a corner fade away 3 pointer because you are too impotent to have sex with your ugly wife.

:lol I hate Kobe more than anyone else when he makes stupid decisions. That's becasue I'm a die-hard Lakers fan.
I can't really understand why you share the feeling with me. :confusedshrug:

IamRAMBO24
01-31-2013, 01:07 AM
:lol I hate Kobe more than anyone else when he makes stupid decisions. That's becasue I'm a die-hard Lakers fan.
I can't really understand why you share the feeling with me. :confusedshrug:

Maybe because you have that ugly a*s yellow and purple as your avatar with that goofie laugh from the savior that hasn't done sh*t kind of made me like, who knows, *think* you're a Laker fan.

I mean sh*t how much more revealing than that.

Ya you might hate him for doing sloppy sh*t but once he makes an impossible shot out of a hundred tries, you would still say, "OH MY GAWD IMMA CUMMMMMMMM!!!!! and then act like all the missed shots don't even matter. I know how you guys operate. Tsk Tsk.

SyRyanYang
01-31-2013, 01:12 AM
Maybe because you have that ugly a*s yellow and purple as your avatar with that goofie laugh from the savior that hasn't done sh*t kind of made me like, who knows, *think* you're a Laker fan.

Ya you might hate him for doing sloppy sh*t but once he makes an impossible shot out of a hundred tries, you would still say, "OH MY GAWD IMMA CUMMMMMMMM!!!!! and then act like all the missed shots don't even matter. I know how you guys operate. Tsk Tsk.
I thought you only hate Kobe:confusedshrug:
But I guess haters don't have a life after all
I used to hate Howard's game but now he's on my team, I cheer for him. That's called being supportive.

SyRyanYang
01-31-2013, 01:16 AM

Thanks for bolding that, didn't know you are capable of doing so.

IamRAMBO24
01-31-2013, 01:29 AM
I thought you only hate Kobe:confusedshrug:
But I guess haters don't have a life after all
I used to hate Howard's game but now he's on my team, I cheer for him. That's called being supportive.

I'm a purist. I hate whoever does not play the game with purity. I have no allegiance to no team or player. If you play the game right, then I will support you, but if you play it to showboat and make the highlights, then I don't see anything special about you.

You see, I don't just watch 10 second top ten clips of the game; I watch entire full games of basketball stretching back to even some full ones in the 60s.

I think you guys are posers and it is a travesty there are so many of you around, like f*ckin leeches just sucking the life out of the sport.

And 1
01-31-2013, 01:34 AM
I think you guys are posers and it is a travesty there are so many of you around, like f*ckin leeches just sucking the life out of the sport.

And what feeds the leeches more than anything else? Blood. Your rage. Your attention. You ain't getting rid of them, so enjoy the dang sport instead. :confusedshrug:

If you hate Kobe, hate the shit out of him. Just don't waste time and effort on stans. You can't convince an idiot anything.

Jameerthefear
01-31-2013, 01:51 AM
rambo mad af :lol

IamRAMBO24
01-31-2013, 04:49 AM
And what feeds the leeches more than anything else? Blood. Your rage. Your attention. You ain't getting rid of them, so enjoy the dang sport instead. :confusedshrug:

If you hate Kobe, hate the shit out of him. Just don't waste time and effort on stans. You can't convince an idiot anything.

Nice intuitive comeback.

But I disagree. A stan is the most insecure wetkneck on the face of the planet; if you talk crap about their *gawd* they actually feel it in the bottom of their gut because they are too sensitive to deal with emotions in real life.

In fact, talking crap about the Lakers will hurt them more than if you were to have nekkid pictures of their wives sexually molesting their newborn child in a manner only Jeffrey Dahmer would be proud of.

Pain changes people. These guys are riped for the picking. It's summer time for a team like, for example, the Lakers. You see, this team might self-implode and miss the playoffs; they all know in their guts it might happen so they put this macho front acting like a bigger d*ck than they normally are but really in the back of their minds they have this "what if" in their heads.

It's sad because no matter how confident they might seem to be they are nothing more than a child inside.

Keep on poking that inner child, trust me, they are emotionally distressed over this. Fact.

Magic bird
01-31-2013, 04:59 AM
Damn.That was fun to read.