PDA

View Full Version : Lebron watch against Brooklyn

Nash
01-30-2013, 07:31 PM
What Evans has said seems to have really bugged Lebron. Evans has poked the wrong person and I expect something special from Lebron tonight.

Lebron on facebook:
Just keep throwing rocks at the throne, don't matter cause nothing can break my zone.

and

Joseph Goodman ‏@JoeGoodmanJr
LeBron just walked into locker room screaming, "He here! He here GD!" No doubt Reggie Evans heard him if he's within a one-mile radius.

shady6121
01-30-2013, 07:33 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/758/Rape-Ewok-PREPARE-YOUR-ANUS.jpg

Pacers4ever
01-30-2013, 07:33 PM
LeBron will get ejected after the 3rd poster on Evans. Have mercy on Evan's soul LeBron

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 07:36 PM
lol at ppl thinking lebron is some kinda mental alpha. more like mental midget. someone post terry and marion

Pacers4ever
01-30-2013, 07:38 PM
lol at ppl thinking lebron is some kinda mental alpha. more like mental midget. someone post terry and marion
Someone post game 6 against boston and knicks past the 1st round.

BrickingStar
01-30-2013, 07:40 PM
Someone post game 6 against boston and knicks past the 1st round.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 07:42 PM
oh wow, he beat an overrated celtics team and needed ref help to beat the knicks :roll:

someone post jason kidd and marion and terry sonning him

someone remind me who the pacers are again

BrickingStar
01-30-2013, 07:44 PM
oh wow, he beat an overrated celtics team and needed ref help to beat the knicks :roll:

That overrated celtics team > that hot garbage knicks team last year and :lol at you thinking it was the refs that costed you the series. Delusional knicks fan suffering wit their train of thought after a decade of hot garbage

Kingwillball
01-30-2013, 07:45 PM
Prediction for Tonight Lebron 35,12,8 in Heat Win. Evans 4 points and 4 Rebounds, Blatche with 10 and 6, JJ with 18 points. Evans, Blatche and JJ Combined wont outscore Lebron Tonight.

jimmy77x
01-30-2013, 07:45 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 07:46 PM
That overrated celtics team > that hot garbage knicks team last year and :lol at you thinking it was the refs that costed you the series. Delusional knicks fan suffering wit their train of thought after a decade of hot garbage
kobe's got 5 rings dude. does that make you feel good? thats 10 times as many as the 0.5 lebron got last year :rockon:

Godzuki
01-30-2013, 07:47 PM
lebrons a dumbass saying that Brooklyn didn't play hard under Avery. i guarantee he doesn't watch them other than the once in a while they play the Heat and is only gauging from that. not trying to stick up for Brooklynn but its just such a dumb thing to say given lebron's lack of even watching them acting like he knows :rolleyes: he sounds more butthurt from being a Avery fan than actually knowing wtf he's talking about.

Pacers4ever
01-30-2013, 07:47 PM

The team that won more playoff games against the heat in one series last year than the knicks in an entire DECADE

niko
01-30-2013, 07:48 PM
lebrons a dumbass saying that Brooklyn didn't play hard under Avery. i guarantee he doesn't watch them other than the once in a while they play the Heat and is only gauging from that. not trying to stick up for Brooklynn but its just such a dumb thing to say given lebron's lack of even watching them acting like he knows :rolleyes: he sounds more butthurt from being a Avery fan than actually knowing wtf he's talking about.
What are u talking about?

AlonzoGOAT
01-30-2013, 07:49 PM
The team that won more playoff games against the heat in one series last year than the knicks in an entire DECADE
shit :lol

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 07:50 PM
you gave up 40 pts to 1 legged wade. your franchise is non-existent. good luck with max hibbert tho :applause:

you won 1 more game. that is no reason to get cocky :roll:

Pacers4ever
01-30-2013, 07:53 PM
you gave up 40 pts to 1 legged wade. your franchise is non-existent. good luck with max hibbert tho :applause:

Actually we won 5 more since you know we actually get passed the 1st round unlike them garbage knicks :roll:

jimmy77x
01-30-2013, 07:58 PM

That should be end of discussion right there, how can a fan of one of the most irrelevant franchises on earth talk sh!t about the most valuable team in the league. Yeah they have more playoffs wins in the past 10 years but 0 rings to show for it so the cockiness is meaningless.

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 08:01 PM
Actually we won 5 more since you know we actually get passed the 1st round unlike them garbage knicks :roll:
why dont you read what you wrote idiot? you won 2 against them, knicks won 1. no team was beating the heat in the 1st round, not knicks not pacers. if the knicks had to play shitty magic, they would have beat them.

all of a sudden getting past the 1st round is an accomplishment. all of a sudden, blowing 2-1 lead at home is an accomplishment. wow playoff wins. i didnt know that was the purpose of basketball. its finals win or bust. wow, great accomplishment, you beat a declining magic team. good job, good effort.

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 08:03 PM
quoted because pacers fans that root on lebron james need clarification.

raprap
01-30-2013, 08:03 PM
why dont you read what you wrote idiot? you won 2 against them, knicks won 1. no team was beating the heat in the 1st round, not knicks not pacers. if the knicks had to play shitty magic, they would have beat them.

all of a sudden getting past the 1st round is an accomplishment. all of a sudden, blowing 2-1 lead at home is an accomplishment. wow playoff wins. i didnt know that was the purpose of basketball. its finals win or bust. wow, great accomplishment, you beat a declining magic team. good job, good effort.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

k0kakw0rld
01-30-2013, 08:04 PM

4-1 against Knicks :confusedshrug:

Pacers4ever
01-30-2013, 08:04 PM

I don't think you understand. We won more games agains t the heat than you th knicks have against any team in the last decade in the playoffs :roll: And how is it our fault we faced the magic? It's your fault for being the garbage 7th seed :roll:

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 08:06 PM
pacers fans that root for lebron. who did you root for in the heat-pacer series? talk about phony.

they were 18-6 after dantoni left. you can bet they would have smoked the pacers :pimp:

Pacers4ever
01-30-2013, 08:07 PM
That should be end of discussion right there, how can a fan of one of the most irrelevant franchises on earth talk sh!t about the most valuable team in the league. Yeah they have more playoffs wins in the past 10 years but 0 rings to show for it so the cockiness is meaningless.
What in terms of $$ :roll: Who ther hell gives a shit. It's embarrassing a small market teams has 6 times more playoff wins in 1 year over a big market team :lol You actually think just because they're a bigger market I can't talk shit :lol What a f@ggot stop posting

ILLsmak
01-30-2013, 08:09 PM
Beyond DA BULLSHIT, I'm watchin'.

-Smak

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 08:09 PM
4-1 against Knicks :confusedshrug:
i dont root for 10 teams like you and pacers do. i only have 1 horse in the race.

RoundMoundOfReb
01-30-2013, 08:10 PM
:applause:

Rick Kamla
01-30-2013, 08:10 PM
Knick fans getting demolished here in InsideHoops.

Pacers4ever
01-30-2013, 08:11 PM
pacers fans that root for lebron. who did you root for in the heat-pacer series? talk about phony.

they were 18-6 after dantoni left. you can bet they would have smoked the pacers :pimp:
Because I called out for your constant blind hate on lebron I'm a phony. I guess I should follow your butthurt logic and hate him :lol

You knicks fans are something else go treat your butthurt here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UjsXo9l6I8

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 08:17 PM
nyc >>>> hicks and miami

just sayin. and dont front like u aint always slurpin lebron in all his threads. is that you pauk? :roll:

excuse me for not liking someone that is a rival of my team. this is why i cant stand phonies. like knicks fans that loved mj or knicks fans that love rose or lebron now. phonies.

pacers fan who roots for lebron :roll: talk about frauds :banana:

jimmy77x
01-30-2013, 08:26 PM
What in terms of $$ :roll: Who ther hell gives a shit. It's embarrassing a small market teams has 6 times more playoff wins in 1 year over a big market team :lol You actually think just because they're a bigger market I can't talk shit :lol What a f@ggot stop posting

At the end of the day talk all you want the pacers are still one of the most irrelevant franchises known to man. 0 champions should be a meaningful number to you not how many times you got out the first round. Continue to feed me your tears and call me names because you dont have any rational argument against the pacers being sh!t franshise and the knicks being the most valuable franchise in the league.

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 08:28 PM
At the end of the day talk all you want the pacers are still one of the most irrelevant franchises known to man. 0 champions should be a meaningful number to you not how many times you got out the first round. Continue to feed me your tears and call me names because you dont have any rational argument against the pacers being sh!t franshise and the knicks being the most valuable franchise in the league.
dude he is not a pacers fan. he doesnt even post in pacers threads. he only posts in lebron threads. its pauk or lebron23 with another nick. like the 'Nash' guy. he isnt even phased at how irrelevant the pacers are.

SpecialQue
01-30-2013, 08:29 PM
Reggie's gonna have Lebron's ball residue all over his stomach lining. I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't such a flopping douche.

Pacers4ever
01-30-2013, 08:29 PM
nyc >>>> hicks and miami

just sayin. and dont front like u aint always slurpin lebron in all his threads. is that you pauk? :roll:

excuse me for not liking someone that is a rival of my team. this is why i cant stand phonies. like knicks fans that loved mj or knicks fans that love rose or lebron now. phonies.

pacers fan who roots for lebron :roll: talk about frauds :banana:
How exactly did what I post show I'm rooting for lebron. There is absolutely no reason I should hate him like you do in your NON EXISTENT ONE SIDED RIVALRY And yes keep believe the bold you delusional knicks fan :roll:

Mr. Incredible
01-30-2013, 08:31 PM
El Oh El.

Knicks fan looking really salty once again. Getting owned. :lol

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 08:32 PM
How exactly did what I post show I'm rooting for lebron. There is absolutely no reason I should hate him like you do in your NON EXISTENT ONE SIDED RIVALRY And yes keep believe the bold you delusional knicks fan :roll:
oh cuz the knicks lose to him in 1 playoff series means it's 1-sided. what a tool. are you 14? were you aware the knicks dominated the pacers in the 90s? oh you weren't alive back then. see you later pauk. slurp away. lebron has 1 ring. he can be your god, but he aint mine.

Pacers4ever
This is literally the only thing you can up for the knicks :lol Most valuable franchise $$ wise with no record to show for it. How is that piece of shit argument supposed to phase me. :lol Why hasn't that $$ won the knicks a more than a single playoff game buddy :lol

jimmy77x
dude he is not a pacers fan. he doesnt even post in pacers threads. he only posts in lebron threads. its pauk or lebron23 with another nick. like the 'Nash' guy. he isnt even phased at how irrelevant the pacers are.

I should have known because he does show up in every heat thread with lebrons balls in his mouth i guess it is one of their al accounts. Done arguing with this obvious teenage clown

RoboticWang
01-30-2013, 08:33 PM
imdaman99 gettin schooled in this thread

Pacers4ever
01-30-2013, 08:35 PM
oh cuz the knicks lose to him in 1 playoff series means it's 1-sided. what a tool. are you 14? were you aware the knicks dominated the pacers in the 90s? oh you weren't alive back then. see you later pauk. slurp away. lebron has 1 ring. he can be your god, but he aint mine.
:facepalm The heat have won more chips than you have won playoff games in the last decade how is that not one sided :lol

Which one is harder to look at imdaf@ggot99?

Reggie ****ing up your shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__29zDPQK8o

Or you struggling one one with 5'5 white boys :roll: :roll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv23YanhCy0

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 08:36 PM
hey guys, you know that pauk loves reggie miller (a pacer) and larry bird (a celtic)

both these guys worship lebron james. fans of supposed rival teams. phony phony phony :banana:

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 08:37 PM
:facepalm The heat have won more chips than you have won playoff games in the last decade how is that not one sided :lol

i wasnt struggling, i kicked both their asses. that doesnt mean i think i can beat iverson in a 1 on 1.

and they not even white :facepalm name-calling already means you have nothing :roll:

BrickingStar
01-30-2013, 08:38 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZWQ3YOMtJaM/UEsnJKgjdkI/AAAAAAAACo0/miO-N7XEaFA/s320/black-kid-oh-snap.gif

LMAOOO is that real

jimmy77x
01-30-2013, 08:39 PM

Now i can see this is definatly an alt account of one of lebron's d!ckriding legion of banwagoners reciting the same garbage over and over again. Sounds like something Silk would say :facepalm

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 08:39 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZWQ3YOMtJaM/UEsnJKgjdkI/AAAAAAAACo0/miO-N7XEaFA/s320/black-kid-oh-snap.gif

LMAOOO is that real
:oldlol: yeah it is. i posted it in a streetballin thread. so its not like it was hidden on the internets :roll:

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 08:40 PM
Now i can see this is definatly an alt account of one of lebron's d!ckriding legion of banwagoners reciting the same garbage over and over again. Sounds like something Silk would say :facepalm
silk, stateofmind, pacerz theyre likely the same guy with nothing better to do :roll:

RoboticWang
01-30-2013, 08:42 PM
*usual ****** talk*
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l108/diabolo_jo/42iwpf0.gif

RRR3
01-30-2013, 08:43 PM
Never took your ban bet, imdaman :no:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260991

BrickingStar
01-30-2013, 08:43 PM
:oldlol: yeah it is. i posted it in a streetballin thread. so its not like it was hidden on the internets :roll:
That qualifies as "streetballin"? Those kids look like they're in middle school nikka :oldlol:

Pacers4ever
01-30-2013, 08:45 PM
I'm responding to his post you retard, didn't you say you were done because you brought nothing but "irrelevant" garbage arguments? And isn't silk a lebron stan why would he care about past chips from the heat?

Derka
01-30-2013, 08:45 PM
Sounds like something Silkk would say because it IS something Silkk says.

Pacers4ever
01-30-2013, 08:46 PM
Lol not surprised a knicks fan wouldn't live up to his word and it looks like he was delusional back then too ROFL!

TheBigVeto
01-30-2013, 08:46 PM

LOL this is total ownage.

Suckafree
01-30-2013, 08:47 PM
Bron bout to do him like Deshawn Stevenson

jimmy77x
01-30-2013, 08:50 PM
Sounds like something Silkk would say because it IS something Silkk says.

:roll: :roll: Im not sure it's def him but it is an alt account of someone, that i am sure

SilkkTheShocker
01-30-2013, 08:55 PM
Knicks fans are still upset that LeBron didn't sign with them :oldlol: He trolled them for 5 years straight :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

raprap
01-30-2013, 08:55 PM
imdaman :lol just stop bro, you're embarrassing yourself.

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 08:57 PM
:roll: he offered a bet and i never accepted. smh at you trying to own someone after you repeatedly got trolled with your pic on here. why dont you dig at my youtube video too while you're at it, because thats more personal :roll:

jimmy77x
01-30-2013, 08:57 PM
Knicks fans are still upset that LeBron didn't sign with them :oldlol: He trolled them for 5 years straight :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

You finally decided to show up :lol If you see the word " knicks" you cant help yourself :roll: :roll: :roll:

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 08:58 PM
LOL this is total ownage.
total ownage because the pacers won a championship in the past 10 years, no?

Pacers4ever
01-30-2013, 08:58 PM
:roll: :roll: Im not sure it's def him but it is an alt account of someone, that i am sure
I find it hard to believe we've coincidentally posted the same thing before but if I have go look up that post from him. Or go track both of our IPs because from what I read our posts are nothing alike

Young X
01-30-2013, 08:59 PM
:oldlol:

Pacers4ever
01-30-2013, 09:00 PM
You finally decided to show up :lol If you see the word " knicks" you cant help yourself :roll: :roll: :roll:
Does he hate the knicks or something? I believe the only time I've ever talked about that pos franchise was sonning the kid in this thread and the "kNicKs" poster because he actually believed pete > wade

RRR3
01-30-2013, 09:05 PM
:roll: he offered a bet and i never accepted. smh at you trying to own someone after you repeatedly got trolled with your pic on here. why dont you dig at my youtube video too while you're at it, because thats more personal :roll:
Got nothing against your video, bro :confusedshrug:
I'm sure you're better at basketball than me :lol
Let's not act like you weren't bragging as if the Knicks were going to upset Miami last year, though

SilkkTheShocker
01-30-2013, 09:06 PM

And if you see a post I make, you can't help but quote it :oldlol: You Knick fans follow me around like lost puppies :oldlol:

Pacers4ever
01-30-2013, 09:07 PM
Let's not act like you weren't bragging as if the Knicks were going to upset Miami last year, though
Knicks fans like to assume and delude things after years of hot garbage.

Have you read this lolworthy thread :roll: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260447

SilkkTheShocker
01-30-2013, 09:07 PM
The Knicks lost a playoff series to the Raptors :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 09:08 PM
i didnt post once in that thread. i was hopeful but not delusional like pacer fans say. i knew the knicks would need all kinds of breaks to beat them. and they didnt get even 1 break :facepalm

SilkkTheShocker
01-30-2013, 09:10 PM
One playoff win the last decade :applause:

The Clippers have won two playoff series since than :oldlol: :oldlol:

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 09:10 PM
hey silk, lets talk about more recent history. as in, where were you in the knicks-heat gamethreads this year? :lol

jimmy77x
01-30-2013, 09:12 PM
The Knicks lost a playoff series to the Raptors :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

and the heat got swept by a below average bulls team but that doesn't matter you weren't a heat fan back then you were still riding up and down on lebrons c**k in cleveland my fault.

jimmy77x
01-30-2013, 09:14 PM
hey silk, lets talk about more recent history. as in, where were you in the knicks-heat gamethreads this year? :lol

I like to know the answer to this too, i bet he doesn't respond because his ass was sure enough hiding for 2 weeks after the knicks wooped that @ss for the second time even though its only the regular season.

Pacers4ever
01-30-2013, 09:15 PM
i didnt post once in that thread. i was hopeful but not delusional like pacer fans say. i knew the knicks would need all kinds of breaks to beat them. and they didnt get even 1 break :facepalm
My god you are mentally challenged. If you knew the knicks needed all kinds of miracles against the heat why wish for the heat then

Man I wish the Knicks played the Heat. Not that they would have beat them but the Celtics are our fcuking daddies :( plus I think the series would have been a lot more interesting. If only the Celtics cared about the regular season.

You wished for the heat and got raped and then you call the celtics overrated but apparently they are your daddies.

EXPOSED

SilkkTheShocker
01-30-2013, 09:16 PM

So its gotten to the point Knicks fans have to brag about regular season wins? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Talk about f.ucking pathetic :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
01-30-2013, 09:17 PM
My god you are mentally challenged. If you knew the knicks needed all kinds of miracles against the heat why wish for the heat then

You wished for the heat and got raped and then you call the celtics overrated but apparently they are your daddies.

EXPOSED

HAAHHAHAHHA OWNED :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

jimmy77x
01-30-2013, 09:18 PM
So its gotten to the point Knicks fans have to brag about regular season wins? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Talk about f.ucking pathetic :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Exactly no answer :lol that wasnt the question you D!ckriding f@g :lol

AlonzoGOAT
01-30-2013, 09:20 PM

EXPOSED
Oh my goodness oh my dayum :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcJFdCmN98s

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 09:20 PM
thats cute, silk talking to himself through 2 accounts :roll: :roll: :roll:

Pacers4ever
01-30-2013, 09:23 PM
thats cute, silk talking to himself through 2 accounts :roll: :roll: :roll:
I guess that's why we're online at the same time with 2 different IPs. Knicks fans where we assume things with no factual evidence and begin to delude ourselves

pauk
01-30-2013, 09:41 PM
Lebron hammered again at the rim... twice... not a single damn was given

DaSeba5
01-30-2013, 09:45 PM
Knick fans get owned again :roll: :roll:

jimmy77x
01-30-2013, 09:55 PM
Knick fans get owned again :roll: :roll:

Nothing better to contribute to the thread but lolzzz knick fans owned lozzz. Who exactly are you a fan of ? Either you are an alt account of another heat bandwagoner or are you just a plain d!ckrider riding the wave, which one are you?

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 09:57 PM
Nothing better to contribute to the thread but lolzzz knick fans owned lozzz. Who exactly are you a fan of ? Either you are an alt account of another heat bandwagoner or are you just a plain d!ckrider riding the wave, which one are you?
hes been a heat fan since 98. that means he is 15 yrs old.
he saw the tough times of knicks owning the heat in the 90s. he knows wassup :pimp:

DaSeba5
01-30-2013, 09:58 PM

Neither. I'm just a longtime Heat fan who signed who lurked on here for a while and decided to finally make an account a while ago.

Don't give me the bandwagon BS. I'm not one of those Heat fans that troll threads.

And Knick fans got completely owned in this thread. I don't see why they keep it going, and get upset.

AlonzoGOAT
I really want to know how you come off with such a conclusion on him with just that post. After reading the entire thread what he said was true as have many.

DaSeba5
he saw the tough times of knicks owning the heat in the 90s. he knows wassup :pimp:

I'm 19. I went to my first Heat game when I was 5.

eliteballer
01-30-2013, 09:59 PM
For his part, James isn't too impressed by the Nets, despite their recent turnaround under interim coach P.J. Carlesimo.

"Their offense hasn't changed, their defense," James said of the Nets on Wednesday. "They just picked up the intensity level. You can tell that they like to play for P.J."

"It sucks that Avery (Johnson) had to take the hit of them not wanting to play at a high level," James added.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/8897656/reggie-evans-brooklyn-nets-not-impressed-lebron-james-miami-heat-title

Ouch!

AlonzoGOAT
01-30-2013, 10:00 PM
The good ole days huh. Even I don't brag about the past with my dolphins, It's pathetic.

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 10:02 PM
The good ole days huh. Even I don't brag about the past with my dolphins, It's pathetic.
glad you took my post so seriously. i suppose i should have not included my emoticon since i wanted that post to be so serious :eek: but for real, why are half the ppl at miami games NY fans?

jimmy77x
01-30-2013, 10:02 PM
Neither. I'm just a longtime Heat fan who signed who lurked on here for a while and decided to finally make an account a while ago.

Don't get me the bandwagon BS. I'm not one of those Heat fans that troll threads.

And Knick fans got completely owned in this thread. I don't see why they keep it going, and get upset.

Why is it that everyone is a " longtime heat fan" when someone calls them out but you " heat fans" were near non existant before 2010 but whatever dude I tried to defend imdaman99 but the trolls feel they need to trash to knicks to make themselves feel better, to each his own whatever.

RRR3
01-30-2013, 10:04 PM
Why is it that everyone is a " longtime heat fan" when someone calls them out but you " heat fans" were near non existant before 2010 but whatever dude I tried to defend imdaman99 but the trolls feel they need to trash to knicks to make themselves feel better, to each his own whatever.
You didn't start posting until the Knicks got good again.
Just using your own logic :confusedshrug:

DaSeba5
01-30-2013, 10:05 PM

I knew plenty of Heat fans before 2010. You have a false assumption that every Heat fan that signed up after 2010 is a bandwagon fan. I know a ton of Heat fans because I live in South Florida.

And nobody is trolling. He got owned in this thread.

Why are you so upset?

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 10:06 PM
dude, this is just a forum. tomorrow, these guys just have to go back to their shitty lives :oldlol:

aint no thing man. i just dont accept phonies. like a pacers or celtics or bulls fan that loves lebron. supposedly the pacers fan can own me because the team he roots for has 10 more playoff wins :roll: i think that makes him feel better. im a NY Giants fan, i can separate sports from the rest of the shit that matters. good to talk to fellow true knick fan though :cheers:

AlonzoGOAT
01-30-2013, 10:06 PM
Based on what exactly? Please tell what you are basing that on. Message boards? If it makes you feel better I've been posting on realgm since 2008 not that a join date on a message board proves anything on your fan hood. Just because people reading this thread said imadman got sonned doesn't make us trolls lol

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 10:07 PM
I knew plenty of Heat fans before 2010. You have a false assumption that every Heat fan that signed up after 2010 is a bandwagon fan. I know a ton of Heat fans because I live in South Florida.

And nobody is trolling. He got owned in this thread.

Why are you so upset?
how did i get owned? this is a forum dude. oh yeah i got owned? or the knicks got owned. because i dont play for the knicks and you dont play for the heat. i didnt get owned. ill still be a knicks fan if they lose, cant say the same for heat fans.

DaSeba5
01-30-2013, 10:08 PM
how did i get owned? this is a forum dude. oh yeah i got owned? or the knicks got owned. because i dont play for the knicks and you dont play for the heat. i didnt get owned. ill still be a knicks fan if they lose, cant say the same for heat fans.

You did in this thread. The Knicks are a solid team this year.

imdaman99
01-30-2013, 10:11 PM
You did in this thread. The Knicks are a solid team this year.
i didnt get owned. i defended a team i root for. if someone was gonna troll me on my youtube video, sure than i got owned. but they hardly did that. i can accept real heat fans that arent trolls :cheers: heat are good too, hope the knicks play them this year. could be a good series, a lot better than last years.

DaSeba5
01-30-2013, 10:14 PM
i didnt get owned. i defended a team i root for. if someone was gonna troll me on my youtube video, sure than i got owned. but they hardly did that. i can accept real heat fans that arent trolls :cheers: heat are good too, hope the knicks play them this year. could be a good series, a lot better than last years.

Unfortunately, we won't play until the ECF, but that would be a fun series.

AlonzoGOAT
01-30-2013, 10:14 PM
There is nothing wrong with that but like almost everyone in this thread outside of you and jimmy said you gott sonned in this thread. It was a good read tho and no need to take it so personal

imdaman99
09-05-2013, 03:52 PM
so it turns out that i was arguing with what seemed like 5-6-7 guys in here, but they're all the same person :roll:

DaSeba bro, you better not be an alt :facepalm

HoopsFanNumero1
09-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Is raprap also the same guy as the others?

russwest0
09-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Lebron on facebook:
Just keep throwing rocks at the throne, don't matter cause nothing can break my zone.

Except Ray Allen missing that 3

zoom17
09-05-2013, 03:59 PM
Except Ray Allen missing that 3

:cry:

CavaliersFTW
09-05-2013, 04:06 PM
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l108/diabolo_jo/42iwpf0.gif
Dear Jeff/RMWG/Kblaze/Redblackattack ^--- the above account is quite clearly ALSO one of AlonzoGOAT/Pacers4ever/Brickingstars

Signed,
CavsFTW

HoopsFanNumero1
09-05-2013, 04:10 PM
Dear Jeff/RMWG/Kblaze/Redblackattack ^--- the above account is quite clearly ALSO one of AlonzoGOAT/Pacers4ever/Brickingstars

Signed,
CavsFTW

What makes you say that? I thought he was wilds/Fresh Kid.

CavaliersFTW
09-05-2013, 04:18 PM
What makes you say that? I thought he was wilds/Fresh Kid.
Because of the low post count, join date, and fact that through posting style alone it seems like AlonzoGOAT is really the only person arguing and agreeing with himself against imdaman for the entire first 4 or so pages of the thread.

Real Men Wear Green
09-05-2013, 04:53 PM

Signed,
CavsFTW
I almost think that banning a poster that has this many alts is a bad idea. If someone is this obsessed with ISH and they can't post they may feel they have no reason to live. The "almost" is because the idea that trolling is a good reason to live is an illusion. You have no reason to live. End it.

CavaliersFTW
09-05-2013, 05:11 PM
I almost think that banning a poster that has this many alts is a bad idea. If someone is this obsessed with ISH and they can't post they may feel they have no reason to live. The "almost" is because the idea that trolling is a good reason to live is an illusion. You have no reason to live. End it.
You could be right, I just feel it was an obvious identityless sockpuppet who by no coincidence was posting in the same threads as Alonzo, attacking the same poster Alonzo and all his other confirmed alts were attacking. I'm starting to believe no less than HALF of all the dozens of Lebron / Kobe "stan" accounts on ISH can all be traced back to perhaps 3, maybe 4 people? :lol

Real Men Wear Green
09-05-2013, 05:18 PM
You could be right, I just feel it was an obvious identityless sockpuppet who by no coincidence was posting in the same threads as Alonzo, attacking the same poster Alonzo and all his other confirmed alts were attacking. I'm starting to believe no less than HALF of all the dozens of Lebron / Kobe "stan" accounts on ISH can all be traced back to perhaps 3, maybe 4 people? :lol
Trolling isn't an activity that people with real lives engage in regularly. If you have important things to do with your time you don't dedicate your free time to being a nuisance to complete strangers.

RedBlackAttack
09-05-2013, 06:18 PM

Signed,
CavsFTW
After a very brief investigation, I'm not so sure. The thing about alonzobrickever is that, when he made a thread or even posted in a thread, it would be immediately followed by a series of posts by the alts. I'm not seeing that kind of behavior from RoboticWang, at least not after a very brief search.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290405
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290731
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290389
etc

mugiwara
09-06-2013, 02:34 AM
Raprap, robotic wang and Glass Ankles are on the suspect list

SpurrDurr
09-06-2013, 01:53 PM
:oldlol:

Young X is also suspect, a couple of messages in this thread just quoting alonzo alts. Also July 2012 account creation date

April 2013 joke must be changed into july 2012:lol

KingBeasley08
09-06-2013, 02:52 PM
Young X is also suspect, a couple of messages in this thread just quoting alonzo alts. Also July 2012 account creation date

Yeah :lol

Alonzo singlehandedly ruined the rep of July 2012. My class was pretty bad but we've grown and now we're one of the best :bowdown:

I don't know whether to suspect DaSeba though. He said he had an old account called SebasMiamiFan which I remember from a long time ago and forgot the password so he made the new one

HoopsFanNumero1
09-06-2013, 04:45 PM

The thing consistent with Pacersfan4ever/AlonzoGOAT/BrickingStar were that they were all hardcore Lebron stans. Young X doesn't strike me as an alt, at least not one of the three mentioned above.

Papaya Petee
09-06-2013, 08:25 PM
so it turns out that i was arguing with what seemed like 5-6-7 guys in here, but they're all the same person :roll:

So after your team got absolutely embarrassed by the Pacers this year, LeBron destroyed the Nets in that game, and you got raped in this thread, YOU decide to bump it to get embarrassed some more? :roll: :roll:

ILLsmak
09-06-2013, 08:27 PM

lol how do you think it's even possible to keep someone from being on this site?

-Smak

imdaman99
09-06-2013, 09:43 PM
So after your team got absolutely embarrassed by the Pacers this year, LeBron destroyed the Nets in that game, and you got raped in this thread, YOU decide to bump it to get embarrassed some more? :roll: :roll:
Sup Alonzo. How we doing? Hows the VPN operations going? :banana:

I bumped it cuz all the 20 supposed Heat fans on here are really only 3-4 people.

I didn't get raped dude. I'm a Knicks fan, not a Knicks player. Did you get an honorary ring for being a Heat fan?

raprap
09-07-2013, 08:45 AM
Raprap, robotic wang and Glass Ankles are on the suspect list
wtf did i do? lol

cos88
09-07-2013, 08:54 AM

:roll: :roll:

stupid knicks fan
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5839/hq0s.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/hq0s.jpg/)

mugiwara
09-07-2013, 10:09 AM
wtf did i do? lol

JUN 2012!! :eek: my bad, my bad. You agreed with one of the lunatics accts earlier in this thread. I foolishly mistook jun for jul, suspicion waived.

Fresh Kid
09-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Trolling isn't an activity that people with real lives engage in regularly. If you have important things to do with your time you don't dedicate your free time to being a nuisance to complete strangers.
so you dont troll???:biggums:

Fresh Kid
09-07-2013, 10:16 AM

yea man thats how dem butthurt miami cheat fans roll, its sad tho, very very sad:facepalm

raprap
09-07-2013, 10:24 PM
JUN 2012!! :eek: my bad, my bad. You agreed with one of the lunatics accts earlier in this thread. I foolishly mistook jun for jul, suspicion waived.
its cool bro, I was just trolling imdaman :D