PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bledsoe sucks as a starting point guard

brandonislegend
02-01-2013, 09:42 PM
discuss.

TylerOO
02-01-2013, 09:45 PM
Theres not much to discuss. Your absolutely right.

brandonislegend
02-01-2013, 09:48 PM
Remember when CF86 said Paul George or Klay Thompson for Eric Bledsoe is a fair trade :roll:

FreezingTsmoove
02-01-2013, 10:05 PM
Everyone should know this

notatop29pg
02-01-2013, 10:17 PM
But he gets awesome blocks! And runs so fast! (Albeit straight into the padding at the base of the basket)

Bandito
02-01-2013, 10:20 PM
Hes good but he shines more as a backup. There nothing bad about that. He's really good from the bench.

notatop29pg
02-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Hes good but he shines more as a backup. There nothing bad about that. He's really good from the bench.

Exactly.

Impact/energy guy, nothing more.

Whoah10115
02-01-2013, 10:41 PM
He could start as a PG alongside someone like James Harden.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-01-2013, 10:45 PM
He could start as a PG alongside someone like James Harden.
this. would look good with the lakers too imo.

Gotterdammerung
02-01-2013, 10:50 PM
Remember when CF86 said Paul George or Klay Thompson for Eric Bledsoe is a fair trade :roll:

Not only that, he was also ripping into Chris Paul as if he was slacking on the job a la Randy Moss.
:kobe:

Fans like that are incapable of seeing beyond their homer logic. :facepalm

Clippersfan86
02-01-2013, 10:54 PM

You forgot to show me where I said that douche. Bledsoe has done a good job as a starter outside of scoring. Such a small sample anyways to say he "sucks".

Clippersfan86
02-01-2013, 10:55 PM
Not only that, he was also ripping into Chris Paul as if he was slacking on the job a la Randy Moss.
:kobe:

Fans like that are incapable of seeing beyond their homer logic. :facepalm

Paul was slacking the first couple weeks of the season. Bledsoe's play isnt related to that.

chazzy
02-01-2013, 11:00 PM
You forgot to show me where I said that douche. Bledsoe has done a good job as a starter outside of scoring. Such a small sample anyways to say he "sucks".http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7888493&postcount=133

PP34Deuce
02-01-2013, 11:03 PM
Defensive minded PG's are never great starters unless your 2guard or SF has point like abilities.

He makes a lot of mistakes and is out of control. His freakish athletiscm allows him to make plays...not his skill.

brandonislegend
02-01-2013, 11:06 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7888493&postcount=133

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

future rep, was too lazy to look for it.

Graviton
02-01-2013, 11:10 PM
Chazzy is the Lord of the Posts, he can dig up anything on anyone. :bowdown:

Gotterdammerung
02-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Paul was slacking the first couple weeks of the season. Bledsoe's play isnt related to that.

False. :no:

You clearly implied that Paul was holding back a better player on the bench, aka "godsoe." Pretty hysterical. :oldlol:

Chris Paul's deficiencies (total dependence on screen/rolls make him impotent vs double teams, defense consists mostly of stealing careless passes or dribbles, and inability to fend off larger/stronger PG from their favorite spots) are offset by his superlative gifts.

Homer logic is not your friend.
:hammerhead:

red1
02-01-2013, 11:12 PM
You forgot to show me where I said that douche. Bledsoe has done a good job as a starter outside of scoring. Such a small sample anyways to say he "sucks".

http://i.imgur.com/eCysq.gif

red1
02-01-2013, 11:12 PM
gawdsoe can be better than klay thompson but paul george is way off

Michael_Wilbon
02-01-2013, 11:16 PM

LMAO BLASTED!

brandonislegend
02-01-2013, 11:30 PM
lol

Levity
02-01-2013, 11:30 PM

cf86 asked, and chazzy came.

hahahaa

Whoah10115
02-01-2013, 11:43 PM
False. :no:

You clearly implied that Paul was holding back a better player on the bench, aka "godsoe." Pretty hysterical. :oldlol:

Chris Paul's deficiencies (total dependence on screen/rolls make him impotent vs double teams, defense consists mostly of stealing careless passes or dribbles, and inability to fend off larger/stronger PG from their favorite spots) are offset by his superlative gifts.

Homer logic is not your friend.
:hammerhead:

If you read his posts you'll see he doesn't think Bledsoe is better than Paul. But he goes up and down too hard.

brandonislegend
02-01-2013, 11:48 PM
If you read his posts you'll see he doesn't think Bledsoe is better than Paul. But he goes up and down too hard.

Naw there was one time he broke down and said trade Paul start Bledsoe

Whoah10115
02-01-2013, 11:51 PM
Naw there was one time he broke down and said trade Paul start Bledsoe

Yea, but that was him being emotional and genuinely insane.

UtahJazzFan88
02-01-2013, 11:55 PM
It's unfair to judge him as a starting point guard when he's still raw at the position, he needs to develop an outside shot though.

notatop29pg
02-01-2013, 11:59 PM
It's unfair to judge him as a starting point guard when he's still raw at the position, he needs to develop an outside shot though.

Outside of 3feet.

brandonislegend
02-01-2013, 11:59 PM

and a feel for the game, better ball handling, learn how to pass correctly and his BBALL IQ.

brandonislegend
02-02-2013, 12:11 AM

:applause:

Nanners
02-02-2013, 12:18 AM

bledsoe is the perfect bench PG for the lakers. they desperately need some young legs.

Budadiiii
02-02-2013, 12:20 AM
Of course he does. I'm pretty sure I was the first one to point this out. He got openly exposed against OKC like I predicted and will never have the same rep again.

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 12:23 AM

Is it the end of the year? Did we know CP3 would go down and force Bledsoe into a starter role for weeks? Literally 3 fu**ing months left in the season. So this proves nothing, especially when I added the disclaimer "by the end of the year". Which is significantly different than saying right now. Besides.... the value isn't a huge gap between Klay and Bledsoe. Klay is a pure scorer who does nothing else, Bledsoe affects all aspects of the game like very very few other players when he's playing well. Bledsoe is in a pretty damn big shooting/scoring slump but he's averaging about 6 rpg, 5 apg, 2.5 spg and 1+ bpg as a starter in 30 minutes a game or so. Nothing to criticize.

NuggetsFan
02-02-2013, 12:25 AM

And you used all those small sample sizes to say how good he was. Such as that one playoff run.

Bledsoe is a very good bench player. He's good at changing the momentum of the game and playing good defense and forcing turnovers. He's not an All-Star, he's not some crazy potential player.

Down the line he could turn into a good player but I don't think he'll ever be a starting player for 30+ minutes on a team going anywhere. Simply doesn't have IQ to run a basketball team and IMO when you make him play under control which he would need to do as a starter you lose alot of his good attributes.

I want him everywhere being disruptive for 20-25 minutes a night. Not for 35 minutes, because you gamble enough you get bit. Same with the offense. Him attacking, penetrating is all good stuff in his bench role. As a starter while you do that, it's too much. The turnovers, the missed shots etc. Not to mention that as a starter you'll face better competition, be gameplanned more and for a guy like Bledsoe who plays that high energy game, fatigue could come into question at some point.

He's still got a ways to go.

chazzy
02-02-2013, 12:25 AM
Is it the end of the year? Did we know CP3 would go down and force Bledsoe into a starter role for weeks? Literally 3 fu**ing months left in the season.
Ok, let's see Bledsoe outplay Paul George and Klay for the next two months

and wouldn't a starting role give him an opportunity to showcase how good he really is?

brandonislegend
02-02-2013, 12:29 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: It gets even better

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 12:36 AM

Bledsoe is already a better all around player than Klay. I was wrong about George who has blossomed into a legit all star caliber player just about. Nonetheless in the same thread there was a lot of things I said in context that that one quote fails to capture.

Eric Bledsoe PER 36: 16 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 5.2 apg, 3 spg, 1.5 bpg.

Klay Thompson PER 36: 17 ppg, 4 rpg, 2.5 apg, 1 spg, .5 bpg.

Let me post some other things to show my POV in that thread.

"I predict Bledsoe will be a 14-16 ppg, 5-6 rpg, 6-7 apg, 2 spg, 1 bpg player at his absolute peak if he reaches max potential. Basically Kyle Lowry type numbers with more shot blocking."

Anything homer or unrealistic about this prediction?

Now for the thing I'm being misquoted for. Here is my first post mentioning Klay, George ETC in that thread.

"As for Bledsoe's future.... I'm scared to trade him because of his upside. I understand he's not an ideal SG and would want the opportunity to be a star PG elsewhere. I'd take Klay Thompson or Paul George for him as a Clippers GM but very few other young, talented wings right now I'd trade Bledsoe for so it's a tough situation."

Anything close to "it's a fair trade straight up" Brandon? Afterwards when I got on the defensive I made a smartass comment about it but was obviously talking shit more so when you break down the context.

In the thread Brandon continues to troll and bait about me saying I'd take these guys... so finally I lash out a bit and make the comment about how by the end of the year he will be better or w/e.

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 12:39 AM
More exposing of Brandon's lie and Chazzy's dipshit cherry picking.

"I think value wise... if he continues this play through this season, yes it would be a valid trade. I do think you're severely undervaluing him in the eyes of GM's. Bledsoe's peak play is better than anything we have seen from George or Thompson. Although obviously as starters with more minutes George and Thompson had more chance to show their game.

Besides when I said "Only ones I'd really take" I didn't mean Bledsoe is of the same value right now, just saying I'd rather keep him as a 6th man than trade for a lesser SG than that. He better be bringing back a high upside SG in return with a decade of good years left."

Damn it's sad when people bring knives to a gun fight.

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 12:39 AM
Damn Brandon... how's my ass taste kid?

brandonislegend
02-02-2013, 12:42 AM
Eric Bledsoe is a better player than Klay Thompson

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m76ifjg3vk1r98rtso1_500.gif

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 12:43 AM
Eric Bledsoe is a better player than Klay Thompson

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m76ifjg3vk1r98rtso1_500.gif

You tell me? Klay is a better scorer, worse rebounder, worse passer, SIGNIFICANTLY worse defender.

brandonislegend
02-02-2013, 12:46 AM

You tell me? Klay is a better scorer, worse rebounder, worse passer, SIGNIFICANTLY worse defender.

Robin Lopez has a higher PER than Dwight Howard, Jrue Holiday, Steph Curry, David Lee

therefore Robin Lopez >

and Robin Lopez has the same trade value as all.

qrich
02-02-2013, 12:51 AM
He doesn't suck. He is just too raw and has a lot to work on. Someone like an Eric Gordon/James Harden would be perfect next to him. A ball dominant two guard basically since Bledsoe's biggest contribution is his defense, rebounding (for his position) and hustle. He has also improved his three point shot (when he is open), greatly.

Now, some people did overrate him, but I still firmly believe he is in the discussion for the best backup point guard in the league with Jarrett Jack, Andre Miller, and, up to this point, Jose Calderon. Doesn't do as good as a starter but is perfect in 15-25 minutes.

andremiller07
02-02-2013, 12:52 AM
He doesn't suck. He is just too raw and has a lot to work on. Someone like an Eric Gordon/James Harden would be perfect next to him.

Tyreke Evans as well, but yeah on the Clippers hes at his best backing up and bringing in energy.

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 12:52 AM
Robin Lopez has a higher PER than Dwight Howard, Jrue Holiday, Steph Curry, David Lee

therefore Robin Lopez >

and Robin Lopez has the same trade value as all.

Did I say PER? I said PER 36 which are adjusted numbers for minutes. Although Bledsoe's PER of 19 shits on Klay's pathetic PER of 13.5 (league average is 15). Klay is just a pretty subpar player. He's a brilliant shooter who can get hot at any time but he doesn't defend, doesn't rebound, doesn't pass and is streaky. Nothing laughable about it. What's crazy is Eric Bledsoe in literally about HALF the minutes played... already has the same win shares as Klay Thompson on the season.

Only reason I said I wanted him for Bledsoe is because the Clippers badly need a lights out shooter from 3 and Klay fills that need.

brandonislegend
02-02-2013, 12:54 AM
Did I say PER? Although Bledsoe's PER of 19 shits on Klay's pathetic PER of 13.5 (league average is 15). Klay is just a pretty subpar player. He's a brilliant shooter who can get hot at any time but he doesn't defend, doesn't rebound, doesn't pass and is streaky. Nothing laughable about it. What's crazy is Eric Bledsoe in literally about HALF the minutes played... already has the same win shares as Klay Thompson on the season.

I don't know how hard this is to understand, you are posting stats per 36 mins, the guy is only good playing spot minutes because his fundamental game sucks, he is a energy guy that is a POINT GUARD. He is basically Tony Allen that is small.

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 12:55 AM
He doesn't suck. He is just too raw and has a lot to work on. Someone like an Eric Gordon/James Harden would be perfect next to him. A ball dominant two guard basically since Bledsoe's biggest contribution is his defense, rebounding (for his position) and hustle. He has also improved his three point shot (when he is open), greatly.

Now, some people did overrate him, but I still firmly believe he is in the discussion for the best backup point guard in the league with Jarrett Jack, Andre Miller, and, up to this point, Jose Calderon. Doesn't do as good as a starter but is perfect in 15-25 minutes.

He's a 3rd year player who hasn't exactly had the best coaching to mentor/develop him. I agree he's the best backup PG along with Jack, Miller and Calderon which is nothing to scoff at. When he's playing well he's easily a top 15 PG... but he's clearly not quite ready to be a full time starter yet. I think if you put him with a coach like Pop, Adelman, Hollins etc he would explode.

andremiller07
02-02-2013, 12:56 AM
Did I say PER? I said PER 36 which are adjusted numbers for minutes. Although Bledsoe's PER of 19 shits on Klay's pathetic PER of 13.5 (league average is 15). Klay is just a pretty subpar player. He's a brilliant shooter who can get hot at any time but he doesn't defend, doesn't rebound, doesn't pass and is streaky. Nothing laughable about it. What's crazy is Eric Bledsoe in literally about HALF the minutes played... already has the same win shares as Klay Thompson on the season.

Only reason I said I wanted him for Bledsoe is because the Clippers badly need a lights out shooter from 3 and Klay fills that need.

You can use all the stats you want but Thompson is far more important to the GSW than Bledsoe ever will be to this Clippers team, Thompson provides floor spacing and allows guys like Lee, Curry and Landry to go one on one. While Bledsoe might have more skills hes not as a important player as Klay is.

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 12:57 AM
I don't know how hard this is to understand, you are posting stats per 36 mins, the guy is only good playing spot minutes because his fundamental game sucks, he is a energy guy that is a POINT GUARD. He is basically Tony Allen that is small.

He's a better rebounder, passer and defender than Klay and numbers don't need to be shared to prove it. Klay is NOT a better all around player than Eric Bledsoe this year, which was what you disagreed with.

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 12:58 AM
You can use all the stats you want but Thompson is far more important to the GSW than Bledsoe ever will be to this Clippers team, Thompson provides floor spacing and allows guys like Lee, Curry and Landry to go one on one. While Bledsoe might have more skills hes not as a important player as Klay is.

More important, possibly... but only because CP3 starts in front of Bledsoe and Bledsoe is a bench spark, not a 36 mpg starter like Klay. Bledsoe's all around impact on games is leaps and bounds better though and a few rough games lately doesn't change that. His defense is always elite, his rebounding is always there. Klay either shoots well or vanishes completely because he can't do anything else.

devin112
02-02-2013, 12:58 AM
Bled has ALL the physical tools and NONE of the mental ones. Sad. At this point, he's either a slow learner or he'll never get it. I think he'll never get it but I'm hoping he's a slow learner. With CP and Chaunce there, he should be playing a lot smarter then he is. Those two are in his ear ALL throughout the game and god knows how much during practices and meetings for the past 2 years.

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 01:00 AM
Bled has ALL the physical tools and NONE of the mental ones. Sad. At this point, he's either a slow learner or he'll never get it. I think he'll never get it but I'm hoping he's a slow learner. With CP and Chaunce there, he should be playing a lot smarter then he is. Those two are in his ear ALL throughout the game and god knows how much during practices and meetings for the past 2 years.

No doubt he would be considered an average IQ player at best, maybe low IQ. Then again Westbrook is a low IQ player and is a top 10 player and was a big part of his team getting to the finals so there is hope for Bledsoe.

qrich
He's a 3rd year player who hasn't exactly had the best coaching to mentor/develop him. I agree he's the best backup PG along with Jack, Miller and Calderon which is nothing to scoff at. When he's playing well he's easily a top 15 PG... but he's clearly not quite ready to be a full time starter yet. I think if you put him with a coach like Pop, Adelman, Hollins etc he would explode.

No, he isn't.

Chris Paul, Rajon Rondo, Deron Williams, Russell Westbrook, Kyle Lowry, Mike Conley, Jrue Holiday, John Wall, Kyrie Irving, Derrick Rose, Jose Calderon, Goran Dragic, Ty Lawson, Jeff Teague, Tony Parker, Andre Miller, Maurice Williams, Brandon Jennings, Jason Kidd, Raymond Felton, CJ Watson, Stephon Curry, Jarrett Jack & Ricky Rubio, just off the top of my head, are all guys who are better, or are arguably better than Bledsoe. To say he's top 15 easily with all those guys is vastly overrating him. Arguably top 15, maybe, but not easily.

andremiller07
More important, possibly... but only because CP3 starts in front of Bledsoe and Bledsoe is a bench spark, not a 36 mpg starter like Klay. Bledsoe's all around impact on games is leaps and bounds better though and a few rough games lately doesn't change that. His defense is always elite, his rebounding is always there. Klay either shoots well or vanishes completely because he can't do anything else.

Klay Thompson without Curry there has gone beserk so the CP3 thing is kinda countered. The rest I agree with for the most part

brandonislegend
02-02-2013, 01:02 AM
DelusionalFan86

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 01:08 AM
No, he isn't.

Chris Paul, Rajon Rondo, Deron Williams, Russell Westbrook, Kyle Lowry, Mike Conley, Jrue Holiday, John Wall, Kyrie Irving, Derrick Rose, Jose Calderon, Goran Dragic, Ty Lawson, Jeff Teague, Tony Parker, Andre Miller, Maurice Williams, Brandon Jennings, Jason Kidd, Raymond Felton, CJ Watson, Stephon Curry, Jarrett Jack & Ricky Rubio, just off the top of my head, are all guys who are better, or are arguably better than Bledsoe. To say he's top 15 easily with all those guys is vastly overrating him. Arguably top 15, maybe, but not easily.

Read my post? WHEN BLEDSOE IS PLAYING WELL. When he's playing at his best he puts up stat lines I've seen from maybe 3 other PG's in the NBA.... CP3, Rondo and Lowry are the only ones who are capable of putting up his monster stat stuffing games. I didn't call him a top 15 PG.

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 01:10 AM
Klay Thompson without Curry there has gone beserk so the CP3 thing is kinda countered. The rest I agree with for the most part

Sorry you misunderstood me. I meant Klay is a full time starter, Bledsoe plays from behind somebody else so for that very reason Klay is a bigger part of GS's normal play/plan than Bledsoe for the Clippers probably. I wasn't implying Klay needs Curry or something.

imdaman99
02-02-2013, 01:10 AM
hes a great defensive PG. as a backup he is perfect. he can exert all his energy into those 15-20 mins and being mr energy. as a starter, he is a project.

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 01:11 AM
DelusionalFan86

ExposedBrandon. Tried to spew some random lies and bullshit like always until I brought context and all the quotes to prove your stupidity. Sad that a supposed pro player in Europe spends so much time and energy trolling a basketball forum.

brandonislegend
02-02-2013, 01:12 AM
ExposedBrandon. Tried to spew some random lies and bullshit like always until I brought context and all the quotes to prove your stupidity. Sad that a supposed pro player in Europe spends so much time and energy trolling a basketball forum.

I must have missed that, you brought per 36 minutes stats to a player that can only play 15 mins a game because anymore he is a liability.

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 01:13 AM
hes a great defensive PG. as a backup he is perfect. he can exert all his energy into those 15-20 mins and being mr energy. as a starter, he is a project.

Pretty much. Which is what I've thought all along despite being his biggest homer here. I never claimed he was already ready to carry a team as THE PG and run a team. He's still raw and as you said is more of a project.

My main complain has been that he needs more chances and minutes or should start OFF THE BALL next to CP3. It's sad that because he's a defensive+rebounding PG people just call him shit because he has bad offensive games. He's NOT a good scorer, although he can go off. He's a DEFENSE FIRST player.

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 01:14 AM
I must have missed that, you brought per 36 minutes stats to a player that can only play 15 mins a game because anymore he is a liability.

Willie Green and Crawford are bigger liabilities. I love how as usual though you conveniently ignore quotes contradicting what you blasted somebody about out of the blue. You've become arguably the biggest troll on the forum and it's sad to see.

brandonislegend
02-02-2013, 01:14 AM
Pretty much. Which is what I've thought all along despite being his biggest homer here. I never claimed he was already ready to carry a team as THE PG and run a team. He's still raw and as you said is more of a project.

My main complain has been that he needs more chances and minutes or should start OFF THE BALL next to CP3. It's sad that because he's a defensive+rebounding PG people just call him shit because he has bad offensive games. He's NOT a good scorer, although he can go off. He's a DEFENSE FIRST player.

So you want to start him at SG he is 6ft 180 and can't shoot. :biggums:

Reverend Hoops
02-02-2013, 01:16 AM

Yeah anywhere where he doesn't, you know, have to be a point guard.:lol

devin112
02-02-2013, 01:17 AM
No doubt he would be considered an average IQ player at best, maybe low IQ. Then again Westbrook is a low IQ player and is a top 10 player and was a big part of his team getting to the finals so there is hope for Bledsoe.

Westbrick has even more physical (height and athletics) tools just to start. His offensive game is like Mozart compared to Bled. He's also has more confidence. He's doesn't have high b-ball IQ but it's still better then Bled's.

My reasoning on having little hope is what I mentioned, how he's had the 2 best pgs in the league teaching him during games, during practices, and meetings yet he has nothing to show for it on the court. He doesn't even manage the clock well consistently! That's the most basic of pg duties. If having CP and Chaunce mentor you for 2 years doesn't make you better, then there's no hope. He's still young, so I'm hoping he's just a really really really really slow learner and not hopeless.

You can still love him all you want, you can think it's Gawdsoe, just realize you're playing him up and he's not as good as you think. He's great as a "chance of pace" pg, I still think he's good but I wouldn't want him as the main pg.

qrich
Read my post? WHEN BLEDSOE IS PLAYING WELL. When he's playing at his best he puts up stat lines I've seen from maybe 3 other PG's in the NBA.... CP3, Rondo and Lowry are the only ones who are capable of putting up his monster stat stuffing games. I didn't call him a top 15 PG.

When DeAndre Jordan plays well, he's the leagues best Center.

When Butler plays well, he can be considered top 5.

And so on.

Clippersfan86
So you want to start him at SG he is 6ft 180 and can't shoot. :biggums:

He's actually 205 pounds this year and was 195 last year. He's closer to 6'1 and to go with that has a 6'8 wing span, the same standing reach as Kobe, a 40 inch vert, elite lateral foot speed and great defensive instincts. He locked up Manu and OJ Mayo in the playoffs and has guarded SG's very well for the most part. He's done a great job on Wade a few times for stretches as well.

He's struggled with Harden, Kobe and JJ.. the big+strong+athletic SG's who post up. Very few SG's give him problems therefor he can guard SG's, similarly to Avery Bradley who's an inch taller but is less athletic, not as strong, has an inch worse standing reach and wingspan.

devin112
02-02-2013, 01:20 AM
Clipps can't rely on both DJ and Bled, if so they'll join the Lakers Fail Plane.

Clippersfan86

And so on.

Terrible example. DJ has yet to put up a SINGLE game that made me think he was an elite center. He had a monster game against Denver in 2010-2011 where he put up something like 20 points, 18 rebounds and 5 blocks but it was a once in a million years game. Butler plays one good game for every 10 and never has the kind of all around peak Bledsoe has. Bledsoe regularly puts up monster stats in his limited minutes and has had a few games this year that were just shy of triple doubles.

Like I said the only other PG's who are legit triple double threats any given night are CP3, Lowry, Rondo and Westbrook. Bledsoe has that all around dominate a game capability when he plays well.

Legends66NBA7
Bledsoe needs to work on a lot, before he can be a starter caliber PG in this league. Needs to workout with CP3 in the offseason more or something. Come on dude, you got the best PG in the game right now that your practice against, you got to pick up some tips.

I don't really see him being better than Thompson or George. He would have to be on a developing team that relies on him more. He needs to keep working on that jumpshot.

devin112
02-02-2013, 01:21 AM
CP we miss you! come back and save our asses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

brandonislegend
02-02-2013, 01:21 AM

And so on.

:applause:

coin24
02-02-2013, 01:22 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Bledsoe with dem clutch blocks though:lol :lol

Scrubsoe

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 01:29 AM
BTW Brandon this is a serious question. Why do you care so much about the Clippers when your Grizzlies are breaking up their core and going nowhere... and your Lakers are likely to be a lottery team this year but with no draft pick? You just have a weird Clippers obsession and the Clippers really seem to be affecting your mental state lately. If you were a fan that would be understandable but you don't even follow the team as evidenced by your shitty knowledge.

brandonislegend
02-02-2013, 01:30 AM
BTW Brandon this is a serious question. Why do you care so much about the Clippers when your Grizzlies are breaking up their core and going nowhere... and your Lakers are likely to be a lottery team this year but with no draft pick? You just have a weird Clippers obsession and the Clippers really seem to be affecting your mental state lately. If you were a fan that would be understandable but you don't even follow the team as evidenced by your shitty knowledge.

Because you said some dumb shit, then said you didn't say it, then someone proved you said it, and you still try to defend it :roll:

on top of that I am in NBA fan I watch as many games as I can either live or replays and watching Bledsoe attempt to play point guard makes me wanna barf

Celtic_Pride
02-02-2013, 01:33 AM
Bledsoe - Retarded version of Avery Bradley without a jump shot

brandonislegend
02-02-2013, 01:34 AM
Bledsoe - Retarded version of Avery Bradley without a jump shot

:rockon:

RRR3
02-02-2013, 01:35 AM
No, he isn't.

CJ Watson is terrible. Mario Chalmers>>>

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 01:35 AM
Because you said some dumb shit, then said you didn't say it, then someone proved you said it, and you still try to defend it :roll:

on top of that I am in NBA fan I watch as many games as I can either live or replays and watching Bledsoe attempt to play point guard makes me wanna barf

You didn't answer my question. Why do you talk about the Clippers constantly? It's not just Bledsoe. You talk more about the Clippers than the teams you follow which is sad.

brandonislegend
02-02-2013, 01:40 AM
You didn't answer my question. Why do you talk about the Clippers constantly? It's not just Bledsoe. You talk more about the Clippers than the teams you follow which is sad.

Where?

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 01:43 AM
Where?

In general... you can't be posting in two places at the same exact time and as much as you post in the Clippers threads and make Clippers threads, I'm starting to wonder if you're a fan at all. You make more troll threads about other teams/players (Westbrook, Bledsoe etc) than you do Lakers/Grizzlies threads.

brandonislegend
02-02-2013, 01:45 AM
In general... you can't be posting in two places at the same exact time and as much as you post in the Clippers threads and make Clippers threads, I'm starting to wonder if you're a fan at all. You make more troll threads about other teams/players (Westbrook, Bledsoe etc) than you do Lakers/Grizzlies threads.

I made 1 thread :roll:

Me posting too much coming from someone that has 27k posts in less than 2 years :roll:

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 01:48 AM
I made 1 thread :roll:

Me posting too much coming from someone that has 27k posts in less than 2 years :roll:

Man you are seriously a low IQ guy :facepalm . Where did I insult your post count? I was saying you post way more about other teams and criticizing other teams/players than you discuss the teams you support which I find odd.

brandonislegend
02-02-2013, 01:49 AM
Man you are seriously a low IQ guy :facepalm . Where did I insult your post count? I was saying you post way more about other teams and criticizing other teams/players way more than you discuss the teams you support which I find odd.

tmacattack33
02-02-2013, 01:51 AM
Bledsoe's good at his role though so it won't matter when CP3 gets back.

People like Russell Westbrook, Nick Young, and Eric Bledsoe make you realize that there is a lot of thinking involved in being a good bball player.

devin112
02-02-2013, 02:17 AM
Yo CF address my point:

"With CP and Chaunce (2 of the very best points and leaders in the last decade) there, he should be playing a lot smarter then he is. Those two are in his ear ALL throughout the game and god knows how much during practices and meetings for the past 2 years."

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 02:37 AM
Yo CF address my point:

"With CP and Chaunce (2 of the very best points and leaders in the last decade) there, he should be playing a lot smarter then he is. Those two are in his ear ALL throughout the game and god knows how much during practices and meetings for the past 2 years."

He has improved though as a passer and has cut his turnovers down. Not to mention he's slowly improving the decision making, all of which I credit to these two guys. As we both agree he's far from a "high IQ" player so he's not going to suddenly become a playmaking wizard. His game is defense and rebounding and the rest will come along slowly if he keeps working hard.

Remember his rookie year when he couldn't dribble the ball without turning it over?

brandonislegend
02-02-2013, 02:39 AM
He has improved though as a passer and has cut his turnovers down. Not to mention he's slowly improving the decision making, all of which I credit to these two guys. As we both agree he's far from a "high IQ" player so he's not going to suddenly become a playmaking wizard. His game is defense and rebounding and the rest will come along slowly if he keeps working hard.

Remember his rookie year when he couldn't dribble the ball without turning it over?

Why do you keep mentioning rebounding like it is a crucial stat for a point guard, its good he rebounds but he should be a playmaker not a rebounder.

If you are 6ft tall and your main attribute is rebounding I don't think that is a good thing.

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 02:44 AM
Why do you keep mentioning rebounding like it is a crucial stat for a point guard, its good he rebounds but he should be a playmaker not a rebounder.

Well considering he's one of the best rebounding guards in the NBA... it's worth mentioning. You don't think 5+ rebounds a game from a PG is valuable, especially when more than half of them are offensive? Yes I'd rather him be an elite playmaker than rebounder.. but that's not what he is.

Jyap9675
02-02-2013, 02:45 AM
Lakers wouldn't mind Bledsoe, make it happen Kupchak?

devin112
02-02-2013, 02:53 AM

Much improved???.... idk, he still isn't very good at passing and his horrible at leading the team, clock management, and scoring. He can't shoot off the dribble at all. For a pg that's really strange, the ball is in their hands all the time. You'd expect a point to shoot of the dribble decently. The other day he went up for a layup and banked it with the opposite rotation so when the ball hit the glass it went away from the rim.... Mike Smith pointed it out, I laughed and cried at the same time. Well at least he's a lot better then DJ.

I hope he's a really slow learner and not hopeless. He really has little to show for having CP and Chaunce as mentors for 2 years.

zizozain
02-02-2013, 02:48 PM
brandonislegend : 1

Clippersfan86 : 0

yeah cf86 go sodomized

mjokc
02-02-2013, 03:42 PM
This forum was so much better when CF86 was banned. :cry:

LamarOdom
02-02-2013, 03:46 PM
Theres not much to discuss. Your absolutely right.

An you're absolutly wrong.

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 03:48 PM
This forum was so much better when CF86 was banned. :cry:

Be that as it may... since I've returned I've improved a bunch on certain things. Can't blame me because a guy who's become a massive troll makes stupid threads, calls me out personally and I respond with facts.

I don't make Clippers threads anymore really, I don't post half as much, I've been arguing way less... I haven't been trolling. I mean honestly if what you took away from this thread was that the forum is better without me and not how Brandon is a complete tool and douchebag, you're blinded.

b1imtf
02-02-2013, 03:48 PM

There's a reason Bledsoe doesn't get that many minutes

brandonislegend
02-02-2013, 03:52 PM

Like 2-5 record from 32-10

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 03:53 PM

Yes and his name is Chris Paul. What you've seen the last couple games where Bledsoe has been really bad is related to the injuries right now. Give Bledsoe a healthy Billups, Matt Barnes etc and surrounding players like Barnes, Green etc stepping up more and his performances go back to what they were when the Clippers went 3-0 to start their time without Paul where they won by an average of 15+ ppg.

Now that everybody on the Clippers has gone ice cold (shooting under 40 percent in 4 of the last 5 losses) teams are actually trapping Bledsoe and forcing him to be a jumpshooter which kills his offense. When Griffin is the only one showing up Bledsoe isn't going to thrive as a PG.

b1imtf
02-02-2013, 03:54 PM
Yes and his name is Chris Paul. What you've seen the last couple games where Bledsoe has been really bad is related to the injuries right now. Give Bledsoe a healthy Billups, Matt Barnes etc and surrounding players like Barnes, Green etc stepping up more and his performances go back to what they were when the Clippers went 3-0 to start their time without Paul where they won by an average of 15+ ppg.

Now that everybody on the Clippers has gone ice cold (shooting under 40 percent in 4 of the last 5 losses) teams are actually trapping Bledsoe and forcing him to be a jumpshooter which kills his offense. When Griffin is the only one showing up Bledsoe isn't going to thrive as a PG.
lol

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 03:55 PM
Like 2-5 record from 32-10

4-5 record since Paul went down. Paul came back for two games... Clippers went 3-0 to start without Paul, then dropped four in a row, won another, lost last night. Also they were 32-9 not 32-10.

Remix
02-02-2013, 03:56 PM
ive never seen someone stan so hard for a bench player who isnt even that good.

brandonislegend
02-02-2013, 03:59 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4t62fTMDr1r3wgigo1_500.gif

TheMarkMadsen
02-02-2013, 04:08 PM

I agree.

Give Eric Bledsoe a healthy Matt Barnes and it will make all the difference.

:roll:

imdaman99
02-02-2013, 04:11 PM
hey cf86, dont feed the troll aka brenda. he trolls westbrook non-stop too. meanwhile westbrook gonna do work on some sad soul tonight. i dont envy the sucker that will be guarding him, 1 game after he has that blow up. he watches someone he cant stand so carefully :roll: rest assured that he is watching tnt player camera zoomed in on eric bledsoe.

Skywalker
02-02-2013, 04:11 PM
He can't shoot at all. His passing is pretty bad for a PG too. He's tailor made to come off the bench, throw caution to the wind, and play freely.

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 04:15 PM
hey cf86, dont feed the troll aka brenda. he trolls westbrook non-stop too. meanwhile westbrook gonna do work on some sad soul tonight. i dont envy the sucker that will be guarding him, 1 game after he has that blow up. he watches someone he cant stand so carefully :roll: rest assured that he is watching tnt player camera zoomed in on eric bledsoe.

That's what I'm saying. He seems to watch the Thunder and the Clippers more than the teams he supports and talks about them more too. Guy is just a horrible basketball fan TBH.

brandonislegend
02-02-2013, 04:18 PM
That's what I'm saying. He seems to watch the Thunder and the Clippers more than the teams he supports and talks about them more too. Guy is just a horrible basketball fan TBH.

I say obvious things any NBA fan knows :roll: Eric Bledsoe is a bench player.

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 04:21 PM
I say obvious things any NBA fan knows :roll: Eric Bledsoe is a bench player.

Yes because that's all you say. The sad thing is... you spend so much time giving opinions about other players/teams all of which are WRONG and off base and your knowledge of your own team isn't much better. TBH if you didn't tell people what you were a fan of I'd have no clue. Stick to talking about the Lakers and less about other teams and at least next to ignorant Kobe homers you'll fit in a little better.

brandonislegend
02-02-2013, 04:23 PM
Yes because that's all you say. The sad thing is... you spend so much time giving opinions about other players/teams all of which are WRONG and off base and your knowledge of your own team isn't much better. TBH if you didn't tell people what you were a fan of I'd have no clue. Stick to talking about the Lakers and less about other teams and at least next to ignorant Kobe homers you'll fit in a little better.

No one in this whole thread agrees with you, and I am wrong.

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 04:27 PM
No one in this whole thread agrees with you, and I am wrong.

You claimed some lies, I exposed them with direct quotes and context. There is nothing for anybody to disagree or agree with. As for agreeing with your thread there are quite a few in the thread actually saying he's not a bad starter but thrives more off the bench. Or saying he's not ready YET. Only obvious trolls flat out talked with your ignorance of "Yup he sucks". Guys like you, Tyler and FeedingTim have zero insight into basketball or context.

The only way to give Bledsoe a fair shot would to have the team healthy around him. When guys like Green, Butler and DJ are starting next to him and stinking it up every night what do you expect him to do? He's not good enough to be able to "carry" a team and never will be that type of player.

G-train
02-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Eric Bledsoe is a typical example of how ISH works.

A young player with potential does some good stuff over 50 games and gets way overhyped.
He then starts and while playing solidly on the most part, gets not brought back to reality in people opnions but they go way over the top in their criticism.
When you have at least half a brain and have watched bball for at least 20 years at an analytical level you start to see things accurately.

Bledsoe is not a starter at the 1 right now, he is a bench player who can change up the temp and make critical plays.
He probably wont ever be great, as he doesn't seem to have the vision/creativity.
But he could he a solid starter at the 1 in the future. The problem with that is many teams have a great starter, so posters are right in saying he needs creative support at the 2 so he can basically play a role at the 1 spot of defence and slashing.

notatop29pg
02-02-2013, 06:07 PM

A young player with potential does some good stuff over FIVE games and gets way overhyped.
He then starts and while playing solidly on the most part, gets not brought back to reality in people opnions but they go way over the top in their criticism.
When you have at least half a brain and have watched bball for at least 20 years at an analytical level you start to see things accurately.

Bledsoe is not a starter at the 1 right now, he is a bench player who can change up the temp and make critical plays.
He probably wont ever be great, as he doesn't seem to have the vision/creativity.
But he could he a solid starter at the 1 in the future. The problem with that is many teams have a great starter, so posters are right in saying he needs creative support at the 2 so he can basically play a role at the 1 spot of defence and slashing.

Fixed

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 07:18 PM

A young player with potential does some good stuff over 50 games and gets way overhyped.

First time I've agreed with you in over a year. I personally have never said he was a star PG of the future. I've said he has star potential but with his lower basketball IQ it was doubtful he ever hits it. I even mentioned in his ABSOLUTE PRIME I could see something like 15 ppg, 5 rpg, 5 apg, 2 spg as a heavy minutes 6th man or starter with the right team around him.

Not sure why Brandon is making it out like I said right now he is ready to carry a team as a full time starting PG or something. My only complaint has been instead of regularly playing less than 10 minutes, he should be getting 20-25 at least.

Regardless he is an asset for the Clippers and would be for many other teams and the Clippers should trade him for a more dependable scoring SG or SF. I'm sick and tired of guys like Green, Butler and even Crawford at times doing NOTHING for the team. All the depth in the world doesn't matter if you don't have at least one guy guaranteed to always show up.

wang4three
02-02-2013, 07:34 PM
Always thought he was just another Bobby Jackson, which isn't bad at all.

Gotterdammerung
02-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Always thought he was just another Bobby Jackson, which isn't bad at all.

That might be Bledsoe's true ceiling - a great super-sub that electrifies the team in his 20-25 minutes on the floor with fearless headlong rushes to the rim, and accurate bombing from outside.

And Bledsoe can be a starting NBA point guard, as long his deficiencies are offset by a very skilled off-guard or dominant small forward like LBJ.

Clippersfan86
02-02-2013, 07:57 PM
That might be Bledsoe's true ceiling - a great super-sub that electrifies the team in his 20-25 minutes on the floor with fearless headlong rushes to the rim, and accurate bombing from outside.

And Bledsoe can be a starting NBA point guard, as long his deficiencies are offset by a very skilled off-guard or dominant small forward like LBJ.

Good post.

Clippersfan86
02-03-2013, 04:42 PM
23 points, 10 assists, 7 rebounds, 2 steals and a block on 9-15 shooting, 2-3 from deep today. Not bad.

b1imtf
02-03-2013, 05:38 PM
23 points, 10 assists, 7 rebounds, 2 steals and a block on 9-15 shooting, 2-3 from deep today. Not bad.
Impressive

fefe
02-03-2013, 05:55 PM

They lost to the Rondo-less Celtics though...
it is now 5 losses out of their past 7 games with Bledsoe starting.
They desperately need Chris Paul back.

Clippersfan86
02-03-2013, 05:57 PM
They lost to the Rondo-less Celtics though...
it is now 5 losses out of their past 7 games with Bledsoe starting.
They desperately need Chris Paul back.

Agree. Bledsoe is not ready to be a full time starter. Thing is to rip him after a few bad gamed is ignorant. The upside is still there. Only 4 other PG's.in the entire NBA can stuff stats like him and dominate all facets.

Bandito
02-03-2013, 05:59 PM
Always thought he was just another Bobby Jackson, which isn't bad at all.I think that's his ceiling too but who knows. he does needs a chance to shine though but if he stays with the Cluppers he might win a championship in the future.

Al Thornton
02-03-2013, 06:00 PM

nba forum post of the year. :applause:

Clippersfan86
02-04-2013, 10:29 PM
Another tough loss but until 2 late turnovers Bledsoe had a great game. 17 points on 50 percent shooting, 9 assists and 2 blocks. Played outstanding defense on Wall all game holding him to 6-18 shooting. Seems like Brenda made this thread way too soon after a few bad games.

No he's not ready to run a good team full time but he's far from overrated.

SevereUpInHere
02-04-2013, 10:33 PM
Another tough loss but until 2 late turnovers Bledsoe had a great game. 17 points on 50 percent shooting, 9 assists and 2 blocks. Played outstanding defense on Wall all game holding him to 6-18 shooting. Seems like Brenda made this thread way too soon after a few bad games.

He didn't trouble the scorers in the 4th apart from some fouls and turnovers.

outbreak
02-04-2013, 10:39 PM

Agree he's not ready to lead a team and he's far from a bad guard. He IS over rated here in ISH, mainly by you! You were making constant posts and threads about how he is an awesome player and if you average his stats out over 40 minutes or whatever he'd be getting this or that which is better then cp3 and crap. You were the one hyping him up to levels beyond what he deserved which is why the trolls are posting about him sucking now. I agree he will be a solid player and has potential to be a great spark guy but he's not a world beater yet.

Clippersfan86
02-04-2013, 10:39 PM
He didn't trouble the scorers in the 4th apart from some fouls and turnovers.

He didn't play until about halfway through the 4th :confusedshrug: . Still a good game.

SevereUpInHere
02-04-2013, 10:42 PM
He didn't play until about halfway through the 4th :confusedshrug: . Still a good game.

He came in with just under 9 minutes to go (8:48).

Good game statistically overall, sure, didn't do anything in the 4th when he was needed.

Clippersfan86
02-04-2013, 10:43 PM
He came in with just under 9 minutes to go.

Good game statistically overall, sure, didn't do anything in the 4th when he was needed.

Okay. He had a bad 4th quarter but a great game in general for a backup PG who's supposedly overrated. To have 17 points, 9 assists and 2 blocks in basically 3 quarters is pretty great. More importantly than that he held Wall to 6-18 shooting while guarding him all game long.

zizozain
02-04-2013, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86

Impressive
chocked in the forth .. Wall shitting on Bledsoe when it mattered .. four turnovers .. 0 points in clutch time .. allowed 2 big three's

loss on Bledsoe

Impressive

brandonislegend
02-04-2013, 10:45 PM
Okay. He had a bad 4th quarter but a great game in general for a backup PG who's supposedly overrated. To have 17 points, 9 assists and 2 blocks in basically 3 quarters is pretty great. More importantly than that he held Wall to 6-18 shooting while guarding him all game long.

2-7 in last 9 games :applause:

Clippersfan86
02-04-2013, 10:47 PM
2-7 in last 9 games :applause:

Actually he's 5-6 as a starter since CP3 got injured in general. 2-6 after CP3 went out the second time but was 3-0 the week before. You're trying so hard though Brenda, I'll give you that.

brandonislegend
02-04-2013, 10:48 PM
Actually he's 5-6 as a starter since CP3 got injured in general. 2-6 after CP3 went out the second time but was 3-0 the week before. You're trying so hard though Brenda, I'll give you that.

Whats their record last 9 games though? And why are you calling me Brenda, I am way bigger than you :roll:

Clippersfan86
02-04-2013, 10:48 PM
chocked in the forth .. Wall shitting on Bledsoe when it mattered .. four turnovers .. 0 points in clutch time .. allowed 2 big three's

loss on Bledsoe

Impressive

2 costly turnovers late... 2 assists and attempted just one shot. How is that choking? Dude isn't our primary scoring option :oldlol: . BTW he didn't allow two big threes he was late rotating to Ariza on one.. although it was off a long offensive rebound so not exactly his fault.

Clippersfan86
02-04-2013, 10:49 PM
Whats their record last 9 games though? And why are you calling me Brenda, I am way bigger than you :roll:

Why cherry pick 9? Bottom line is he's 5-6 as starter and has put up very respectable stats... coming off two fantastic games now a few days after you started your thread.

Michael_Wilbon
02-04-2013, 10:50 PM
Even with Chris Paul in the line up the Clippers aren't yet ready to win a championship. Close, but not there.

brandonislegend
02-04-2013, 10:50 PM
He is tweener, more dumb version of Russell Westbrook...if that is possible.

Clippersfan86
02-04-2013, 10:51 PM
He is tweener, more dumb version of Russell Westbrook...if that is possible.

I'll tell you one thing.. he's no Brandon Nevens :bowdown: .

brandonislegend
02-04-2013, 10:53 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m140vycDbs1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Clippersfan86
02-06-2013, 10:16 PM
Brandon is the new Konex. Bledsoe's last 3 games including today.

23 points, 10 assists, 7 rebounds, 3 steals, 2 blocks.

17 points, 9 assists, 5 rebounds, 1 block and 1 steal.

27 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 6 steals, 2 blocks.

Talk about dead wrong.

Billups, Griffin and CP3 returning Friday. Good job holding down fort GAWDsoe.

Clippersfan86
02-06-2013, 11:16 PM
Oh Bledsoe also held Jameer to ZERO points in the second half after getting killed in the first half. Still waiting for my wifey Brenda to come in and chat about Bled.

NuggetsFan
02-06-2013, 11:27 PM
He's looked alot better. I forget what game it was, maybe the Wizards one? I caught the last little bit and he still looked pretty lost out there. Had a bad turnover I think it was. Players make mistakes so no big deal, still think he plays really out of control and has a low basketball IQ.

Clippers need CP3 back, still think it's clear atleast right now Bledsoe isn't the answer starting at point. Still turning it over, 4 turns and 3 assists today.

I'd probably wait to get cocky with it because Bledsoe can be pretty inconsistent. He's coming off games against the Magic and Wizards too.

Cali Syndicate
02-06-2013, 11:29 PM
Brandon is the new Konex. Bledsoe's last 3 games including today.

23 points, 10 assists, 7 rebounds, 2 steals, 1 blocks.

17 points, 9 assists, 1 rebounds, 2 block and 1 steal.

23 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists, 6 steals, 1 blocks.

Talk about dead wrong.

Billups, Griffin and CP3 returning Friday. Good job holding down fort GAWDsoe.

fixed

Clippersfan86
02-06-2013, 11:32 PM
fixed

Uh... what? If by fixed you mean put the wrong stats.. sure. Apparently they took away one of his rebounds on ESPN because now it does say 6 but he scored 27, not 23. His line tonight is even more impressive.

27 points, 6 rebounds, 6 steals, 3 blocks, 3 assists.

andremiller07
02-06-2013, 11:34 PM
Uh... what? Bledsoe had 27 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 blocks, 6 steals tonight. Not sure what you fixed. Maybe I made a mistake on the steals/blocks on game one but tonight's game is 100 percent accurate.
Yahoo NBA says 23 points
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=ApBoW7UQpIuCzMtycYgkPWoLQu1_;_ylu=X3 oDMTFobHF0ZjJoBG1pdANNYXRjaCBIZWFkZXIEcG9zAzUEc2Vj A01lZGlhTW9kdWxlTWF0Y2hIZWFkZXI-;_ylg=X3oDMTMyN3M3NDRqBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRw c3RhaWQDMzAwZTAxZjMtOTIxZS0zNDJhLTlmY2UtODZmODFjMz I5ODJkBHBzdGNhdANuYmF8bmV3c3xyZWNhcHMEcHQDc3Rvcnlw YWdl;_ylv=3?gid=2013020619 still looks like he played really well

Clippersfan86
02-06-2013, 11:35 PM
He's looked alot better. I forget what game it was, maybe the Wizards one? I caught the last little bit and he still looked pretty lost out there. Had a bad turnover I think it was. Players make mistakes so no big deal, still think he plays really out of control and has a low basketball IQ.

Clippers need CP3 back, still think it's clear atleast right now Bledsoe isn't the answer starting at point. Still turning it over, 4 turns and 3 assists today.

I'd probably wait to get cocky with it because Bledsoe can be pretty inconsistent. He's coming off games against the Magic and Wizards too.

My bumping this thread isn't just to say "Bledsoe rocks" but rather to point out how idiotic this thread was after just a couple bad games. Sure I understand you may turn this around and accuse me of being equally as knee jerk the other way but Bledsoe's been consistently good all year long outside of maybe 10 bad games.

TOUCH MY BODY
02-06-2013, 11:36 PM
Bledsoe is a stud :pimp:

Clippersfan86
02-06-2013, 11:36 PM
Yahoo NBA says 23 points
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=ApBoW7UQpIuCzMtycYgkPWoLQu1_;_ylu=X3 oDMTFobHF0ZjJoBG1pdANNYXRjaCBIZWFkZXIEcG9zAzUEc2Vj A01lZGlhTW9kdWxlTWF0Y2hIZWFkZXI-;_ylg=X3oDMTMyN3M3NDRqBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRw c3RhaWQDMzAwZTAxZjMtOTIxZS0zNDJhLTlmY2UtODZmODFjMz I5ODJkBHBzdGNhdANuYmF8bmV3c3xyZWNhcHMEcHQDc3Rvcnlw YWdl;_ylv=3?gid=2013020619 still looks like he played really well

It's wrong. I just watched the DVR 4th quarter again and Bledsoe hits 23 to tie his career high mid 4th, then hits 4 free throws in the last couple minutes. ESPN's boxscore is accurate.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?id=400278443

Cali Syndicate
02-06-2013, 11:37 PM
Uh... what? If by fixed you mean put the wrong stats.. sure. Apparently they took away one of his rebounds on ESPN because now it does say 6 but he scored 27, not 23. His line tonight is even more impressive.

both yahoo and nba.com have his stat line differently. :confusedshrug:

but cbs has the one u posted.

andremiller07
02-06-2013, 11:37 PM
It's wrong. I just watched the DVR 4th quarter again and Bledsoe hits 23 to tie his career high mid 4th, then hits 4 free throws in the last couple minutes. ESPN's boxscore is accurate.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?id=400278443

Than you are right Yahoo NBA all day has been messing around with that stats in all the games was laggy as hell it had the Pacers/Philly game saying the players for the whole game played 19mins.

Crazy game from Bledsoe still

TOUCH MY BODY
02-06-2013, 11:38 PM

That's the correct stat line. I watched the entire game.

Clippersfan86
02-06-2013, 11:40 PM
That's the correct stat line. I watched the entire game.

Grats on your team win tonight :cheers: . Wizards look great lately. I had them as the 8 seed IF healthy this year, too bad it didn't happen :( . Thanks for verifying though. Can't blame you guys for getting bad boxscores because like Andre said NBA and Yahoo have had lagging scores lately.

andremiller07
02-06-2013, 11:43 PM
Can't blame you guys for getting bad boxscores because like Andre said NBA and Yahoo have had lagging scores lately.

Yeah I just checked the recap in Yahoo and they got it right

Eric Bledsoe had 27 points, including 19 in the second half, and the Los Angeles Clippers used a big third quarter to secure an 86-76 win over the Orlando Magic on Wednesday night.

Hopefully they fix the issues with the box score super annoying

Clippersfan86
02-06-2013, 11:45 PM
Yeah I just checked the recap in Yahoo and they got it right

Hopefully they fix the issues with the box score super annoying

I stopped going to NBA.com because it would be way delayed. Like it would say 6 minutes are left in a game that's already over for example.

NuggetsFan
02-06-2013, 11:53 PM
My bumping this thread isn't just to say "Bledsoe rocks" but rather to point out how idiotic this thread was after just a couple bad games. Sure I understand you may turn this around and accuse me of being equally as knee jerk the other way but Bledsoe's been consistently good all year long outside of maybe 10 bad games.

Fair enough. You obviously think more of him than I do. If he turns it around and proves he's a starting PG on a good team and warrants on that previous hype I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.

Just saying even in his past 3 good games, some of those same question marks are there. Also the 3 previous games he failed to shoot 30% from the field in all 3 games.

Clippersfan86
02-06-2013, 11:56 PM
Fair enough. You obviously think more of him than I do. If he turns it around and proves he's a starting PG on a good team and warrants on that previous hype I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.

Just saying even in his past 3 good games, some of those same question marks are there. Also the 3 previous games he failed to shoot 30% from the field in all 3 games.

Yea he's not ready to be a full time starter for a good team yet. He IS a very high upside player, top tier backup and is improving a lot.

jbot
02-07-2013, 01:16 AM
he's not even a real pg. he's out there going for highlight dunks and blocks rather than assists.

Clippersfan86
02-07-2013, 04:11 AM
he's not even a real pg. he's out there going for highlight dunks and blocks rather than assists.

:oldlol:

brandonislegend
02-07-2013, 04:13 AM

yup.

Force
02-07-2013, 04:32 AM
What I hate about Bledsoe is how incredibly terrible his passing technique is. His vision isn't good either but a good point guard when he kicks the ball out and makes any type of pass should put the ball right where it should be, so they can catch the ball and shoot it right away. It's frustrating how many times Eric has Caron or whoever else wide open for a shot but he passes it 2 feet too high, or throws it at their shins and he has terrible bounce passes where the ball bounces near the feet. Very frustrating but he is improving and is still very young. When he plays well he definitely makes a ton of game changing plays or momentum swings.

I could see him being a good starter by the 14'-15' season. The kid just needs more time and more coaching.

mjokc
02-07-2013, 04:32 AM

This.

Clippersfan86
02-07-2013, 04:42 AM
What I hate about Bledsoe is how incredibly terrible his passing technique is. His vision isn't good either but a good point guard when he kicks the ball out and makes any type of pass should put the ball right where it should be, so they can catch the ball and shoot it right away. It's frustrating how many times Eric has Caron or whoever else wide open for a shot but he passes it 2 feet too high, or throws it at their shins and he has terrible bounce passes where the ball bounces near the feet. Very frustrating but he is improving and is still very young. When he plays well he definitely makes a ton of game changing plays or momentum swings.

I could see him being a good starter by the 14'-15' season. The kid just needs more time and more coaching.

I agree with the general premise but go watch footage of his passing his rookie year and I'm sure your stance will lighten a bit. His passing isn't good but it's not THAT bad. Some passes as you said make me go WTF but then a lot of times he makes a brilliant no look pass that has me wondering if he's actually Eric Bledsoe.

coin24
02-07-2013, 04:54 AM

Dem clutch blocks:oldlol:

coin24
02-07-2013, 04:55 AM
I stopped going to NBA.com because it would be way delayed. Like it would say 6 minutes are left in a game that's already over for example.

This.

So fkn annoying. I go on espn on my phone instead..