PDA

View Full Version : Irving Outduels Westbrick In the Clutch

SilkkTheShocker
02-02-2013, 10:49 PM
Lets discuss Westbrick getting destroyed

Budadiiii
02-02-2013, 10:50 PM
Direct opposite. Westbrook carried his team while Irving's teammates carried him.

Westbrook made him his bitch as expected.

Nothing to see here. :rolleyes:

Glide2keva
02-02-2013, 10:52 PM
They both had good games scoring wise :confusedshrug:

SilkkTheShocker
Don't be mad Irving DESTROYED your that drooling retard in crunch time

tikay0
Box scores please??? And a breakdown of how each played.

brandonislegend
02-02-2013, 10:53 PM
They both had good games scoring wise :confusedshrug:

Kyrie has scored the last like 12 points :roll:

Watch the game :roll:

Glide2keva
02-02-2013, 10:53 PM
Kyrie has scored the last like 12 points :roll:

Watch the game :roll:
Okay?

I'm not watching the game, it's over anyway. Good for him.

KungFuJoe
02-02-2013, 10:54 PM
Direct opposite. Westbrook carried his team while Irving's teammates carried him.

You're delusional and a f@gg0t. Go post some more fake pics of you and Westbrick.

bdreason
02-02-2013, 10:54 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

ganja0710
02-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Actually, Westbrook had his own, right until the 4th. But what do you know, Mr 4th Quarter shows up. Dude is amazing to watch.

TheMarkMadsen

Kyrie drops takes over and wins he game

Westbrooke with his stupid frameless glasses " did I dooo that"

No Urkel your bitcch ass got shown up

red1
Lets discuss Westbrick getting destroyed
You need to get off the goatbrook hate. How did he get destroyed exactly? He had a very good game actually

Budadiiii
02-02-2013, 10:56 PM
You're delusional and a f@gg0t. Go post some more fake pics of you and Westbrick.
35-12 > 14-34 :roll:

Westbrook owned Irving tonight. Scoring is not the only facet of the game you moron. :roll:

Got these haters flocking after Irving was humiliated on the national stage by Westbrook. :lol

Magic bird
02-02-2013, 10:57 PM
Box scores please??? And a breakdown of how each played.

Stats of both PG's
I did'nt watch this game(Regrettable) so i don't know how each guard played.

Westbrook with 28/5 ast/2 reb shooting 12-22 from the field

Kyrie with 35/3/3 shooting 12-23

imdaman99
02-02-2013, 10:58 PM
irving was very good, but most those 4th quarter points were on perkins with his p&r defense

Jyap9675
02-02-2013, 10:59 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Uncle drew :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

RoboticWang
02-02-2013, 11:00 PM
http://theknickswall.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/kyrie.gif

KOBE143
02-02-2013, 11:03 PM
Just as expected for the Lakers future pg..

He truly has Kobe's clutch gene flowing in his vein.. :bowdown:

red1
02-02-2013, 11:04 PM
Just as expected for the Lakers future pg..

He truly has Kobe's clutch gene flowing in his vein.. :bowdown:
more clutch than kobe hehehe

SpecialQue
02-02-2013, 11:06 PM
Westbrook is a great player who played great.

Irving just played better is all.

red1
02-02-2013, 11:08 PM
Westbrook is a great player who played great.

Irving just played better is all.
Exactly. Silkyhomo has a hard-on for westbrook that he just cant seem to get rid of

KOBE143
02-02-2013, 11:09 PM
more clutch than kobe hehehe
:no: nah

Kobe is the most clutch player since Jordan.. Kyrie is still not up there.. Maybe someday, who knows? :confusedshrug:

Money 23
02-02-2013, 11:10 PM
Kyrie is the clutchest dude in the league right now. Crapping all over Sefalosha AND Urkel Westbrook. I wonder if Westbrook got upset after being shown up and cried to Mo Cheeks again.

brandonislegend
02-02-2013, 11:11 PM
http://www.82games.com/1112/CSORT11.HTM

that is NOT included tonight's game.

miller-time
02-02-2013, 11:17 PM

How? Thunder minus Westbrook fga = 47% Cavs minus Kyrie fga = 46%

imdaman99
02-02-2013, 11:19 PM
Kyrie is the clutchest dude in the league right now. Crapping all over Sefalosha AND Urkel Westbrook. I wonder if Westbrook got upset after being shown up and cried to Mo Cheeks again.
awww... another salty guy that is gonna watch westbrook so carefully the rest of his career :roll:

noob cake
02-02-2013, 11:19 PM

2011-2012

brandonislegend
02-02-2013, 11:22 PM

:rockon:

Derka
02-02-2013, 11:27 PM
Kid just decides "My game now. We win."

And no one can say otherwise. Amazing.

Budadiiii
02-02-2013, 11:28 PM
Westbrook + 6

Irving + 2

:rolleyes:

Dictator
02-02-2013, 11:31 PM
Father- MJ
Son- Kobe
and Holy Ghost- Kyrie

:bowdown:

RedBlackAttack
02-02-2013, 11:32 PM
Westbrook + 6

Irving + 2

:rolleyes:
http://i46.tinypic.com/jv2hsp.jpg

Stay strong, Budadiii. We're all your friends, here.

Budadiiii
02-02-2013, 11:33 PM

+ -

Irving -11

Westbrook + 14

RoundMoundOfReb
02-02-2013, 11:34 PM
+ -

Irving -11

Westbrook + 14

Irving has the worst supporting cast of any star player in the league.

Budadiiii
02-02-2013, 11:36 PM
Irving has the worst supporting cast of any star player in the league.
I deal with facts bud. Present some and then come talk.

All the facts point towards Westbrook being the much MUCH more productive player and clearly in a different universe than a Kyrie Irving. It really is not very close at all.

pauk
02-02-2013, 11:38 PM
He outdueled everybody in the clutch that game

Derka
02-02-2013, 11:53 PM
I deal with facts bud. Present some and then come talk.

All the facts point towards Westbrook being the much MUCH more productive player and clearly in a different universe than a Kyrie Irving. It really is not very close at all.

Your troll game is f*cking PEAK tonight.

Budadiiii
02-03-2013, 12:22 AM
Your troll game is f*cking PEAK tonight.
It's slightly funny to me how I can come off as a troll, yet everything I say is based on logic and facts. :lol Weird how that works.

Westbrook is clearly in a different league than Irving and every stat you could possibly think of validates this statement.

He DID out-play Westbrook tonight overall. There is no disputing that.

How am I a troll at all? Because I'm right 99% of the time and I tell things how they are? :biggums:

Clippersfan86
02-03-2013, 12:26 AM
2011-2012

:roll: :applause: . Even says "Updated through April of 2012". Brandon isn't very good with reading or comprehension though so can't say I'm surprised.

brandonislegend
02-03-2013, 12:27 AM
:roll: :applause: . Even says "Updated through April of 2012". Brandon isn't very good with reading or comprehension though so can't say I'm surprised.

Most clutch last year and most clutch this year :cheers:

P.S.

Clippersfan86
02-03-2013, 12:28 AM

P.S.

Again so mentally weak that you veer off topic and avoid responding to relevant things. Your meltdown since being on this forum has been crazy. You'd be a fantastic psychological experiment.

Rondo
02-03-2013, 12:28 AM
It's slightly funny to me how I can come off as a troll, yet everything I say is based on logic and facts. :lol Weird how that works.

Westbrook is clearly in a different league than Irving and every stat you could possibly think of validates to this statement.

How am I a troll at all? Because I'm right 99% of the time and I tell things how they are? :biggums:

Every stat? Like Irving scoring more points with a higher FG% with less playing minutes and less free throw attempts and no other superstar on his team to take some of the D off him?

red1
02-03-2013, 12:30 AM
Again so mentally weak that you veer off topic and avoid responding to relevant things. Your meltdown since being on this forum has been crazy. You'd be a fantastic psychological experiment.
Clippersfan dont play around with hoes. Brenda - get your ass in line!!

Derka
02-03-2013, 12:33 AM

Westbrook is clearly in a different league than Irving and every stat you could possibly think of validates to this statement.

A-Game, boss. Keep it up!

Budadiiii
02-03-2013, 12:33 AM
Every stat? Like Irving scoring more points with a higher FG% with less playing minutes and less free throw attempts and no other superstar on his team to take some of the D off him?
I worded that poorly. If you examine every stat and compare the guys that way then it's not remotely close. Maybe when Kyrie is 24 he could be as productive as Westbrook is now(still a big reach) but until then, comparing these guys is just silly. Westbrook is in another universe as i've previously stated....

sixer6ad
02-03-2013, 12:34 AM

How am I a troll at all? Because I'm right 99% of the time and I tell things how they are? :biggums:]

Dude - it's different to support your dude, which most posters appreciate and respect, than it is to be f-ing psychotic about it. Every poster and every TV station right now - including one of the TOP STORIES on ESPN is about Kyrie Irving. STFU. Not in the same league? WTF are you talking about???? You write on here that you are about facts, etc. BS. Sack up and write how good Kyrie Irving is. That will demonstrate your intelligence. There's not one person on here asking you to say that Kyrie is better. In fact, most people respect Westbrook. But for you to say "different league" and "westbrook abused Kyrie" when Kyrie had 35 and won the game by himself is just stupid.

Grow up.

Budadiiii
02-03-2013, 12:43 AM
]

Dude - it's different to support your dude, which most posters appreciate and respect, than it is to be f-ing psychotic about it. Every poster and every TV station right now - including one of the TOP STORIES on ESPN is about Kyrie Irving. STFU. Not in the same league? WTF are you talking about???? You write on here that you are about facts, etc. BS. Sack up and write how good Kyrie Irving is. That will demonstrate your intelligence. There's not one person on here asking you to say that Kyrie is better. In fact, most people respect Westbrook. But for you to say "different league" and "westbrook abused Kyrie" when Kyrie had 35 and won the game by himself is just stupid.

Grow up.
:facepalm

do nothing for 3 and a half quarters and decide to do something is winning the game by yourself?

Did you watch the game? He did NOTHING for the majority of the game. I hate guys like this. And I respect guys like Westbrook who don't ever take games or plays off.

They are in a different league. You're a god damned idiot if you think otherwise.

brandonislegend
02-03-2013, 12:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIANMqJX0ig

incase you forgot what happend

look at the video Westbrook isn't even trying to get around screens cause he doesn't want to get stuck being ISOed and get crossed.

Bballfinest
02-03-2013, 01:13 AM

look at the video Westbrook isn't even trying to get around screens cause he doesn't want to get stuck being ISOed and get crossed.
:bowdown:

brandonislegend
02-03-2013, 01:14 AM
"If you don't know, now you know sucka"

imdaman99
02-03-2013, 01:19 AM

1 basket on westbrook. it was the dagger, but it was 1 basket. the rest were on perkins and ibaka :pimp:

brandonislegend
02-03-2013, 01:20 AM
1 basket on westbrook. it was the dagger, but it was 1 basket. the rest were on perkins and ibaka :pimp:

Because Westbrook gave up he didn't even try to fight through the screens he didn't want to get ISOed like Durant did when he got crossed 5 times, look at him fight through those screens :roll:

red1
02-03-2013, 01:25 AM
Because Westbrook gave up he didn't even try to fight through the screens he didn't want to get ISOed like Durant did when he got crossed 5 times, look at him fight through those screens :roll:
Look man just because irving has a great game it doesnt automatically mean he embarased westbrook because that just isnt what happened. Yes he embarassed westbrook in the sense that he destroyed his team in the 4th but he didnt exactly cross him up or lock him up or dunk on him or none of that shit. How about you stick to giving kyrie props and stop obsessing over goatbrook

imdaman99
02-03-2013, 01:26 AM
you watch goatbrook so much that you even know what's goin on in his head, thats dedication :eek:

btw, kyrie didnt dance once on goatbrook once. knew he woulda got his cookie taken :pimp:

brandonislegend
02-03-2013, 01:27 AM
you watch goatbrook so much that you even know what's goin on in his head, thats dedication :eek:

btw, kyrie didnt dance once on goatbrook once. knew he woulda got his money taken :pimp:

No he didn't dance, he just blew by him right away or stopped and pulled a jumper in his eye.

RedBlackAttack
02-03-2013, 01:30 AM
This whole Irving vs. Westbrook thing was dumb to begin with, but you can hardly blame Cavs/Irving fans for getting quite a bit of pleasure out of watching those final two minutes considering the amount of talking Budadiii and a couple of others had done for the past 24 hours.

It was never about Irving "embarrassing" Westbrook. It was about laughing at a guy who had egg all over his face.

Westbrook had a pretty good game tonight, I thought. He kept OKC in the lead for the vast majority even with Durant having a subpar game and even being injured for a stretch.

There is no denying Irving totally took over the game during crunch time and, yes... Completely out-played Westbrook and everyone else on the floor. But, that doesn't mean anything outside of this particular individual game. Westbrook is still damn good and Irving is still just 20, trying to solidify himself as a Top 5 PG in the league.

imdaman99
02-03-2013, 01:30 AM
Blew by him? :roll: go on and photoshop some video evidence of this.

RedBlackAttack
02-03-2013, 01:34 AM
Blew by him? :roll: go on and photoshop some video evidence of this.
What are you even arguing, at this point? That Irving can't score on Westbrook? He just put up 35 on 12-23 with Russ as the primary defender for the majority of the game.

imdaman99
02-03-2013, 01:37 AM
What are you even arguing, at this point? That Irving can't score on Westbrook? He just put up 35 on 12-23 with Russ as the primary defender for the majority of the game.
Yes he scored on him. But somehow westbrook is supposed to go through screens as if he is 7' and 300 lbs? He did not score 35 on him. I know you watched the game, so I am not gonna ask you if you watched the game. But did you watch the game?

I already gave Irving credit. He did his thing. Kid is clutch. But brenda is gonna troll non-stop.

RedBlackAttack
02-03-2013, 01:39 AM
Yes he scored on him. But somehow westbrook is supposed to go through screens as if he is 7' and 300 lbs? He did not score 35 on him. I know you watched the game, so I am not gonna ask you if you watched the game. But did you watch the game?
Did I say he "scored 35 on him?"

Re-read the post. Then respond. Take your time.

brandonislegend
02-03-2013, 01:39 AM

I just posted the video, watch it again, Westbrook doesn't even TRY to get around the screens :roll:

Kyrie has no other options of course they are gonna set him a pick...They already double and triple team him as it is what do you expect him to do? They can set Westbrook screens too on the other side you know? It's called running an offense. Fight through the screens instead of just standing there. OKC could have set a screen too since its such a hard strategy maybe Westbrook would have scored the last 13 points for his team without missing a FG.

imdaman99
02-03-2013, 01:40 AM
Did I say he "scored 35 on him?"

Re-read the post. Then respond. Take your time.
Ok. He put up 35. Russ was the primary defender. But how many of those 35 were on Russ?
I'd venture to say it's closer to 20 than 30.

PS I took my time.

Doranku
02-03-2013, 01:43 AM
Kyrie Irving, best PG in the league. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

RRR3
02-03-2013, 01:44 AM
Chris Paul is the best PG and it's not even close. Guarantee he'd have Cleveland much more competitive than Kyrie has 'em.

Doranku
02-03-2013, 01:49 AM
Chris Paul is the best PG and it's not even close. Guarantee he'd have Cleveland much more competitive than Kyrie has 'em.

How? Chris Paul has so many games where he just becomes super passive in the 4th. Probably over half of the Cavaliers' wins have come from Kyrie taking over the scoring load in the 4th quarter.

Meanwhile, if CP3 was in that role, he'd be passing the ball left and right in the 4th. And who would he have to pass to in the 4th? Waiters? Gee? Tyler Zeller? :roll:

The only reason that the Cavaliers would have a better record w/ CP3 would be because he has missed less games than Kyrie.

RedBlackAttack
02-03-2013, 01:49 AM
Ok. He put up 35. Russ was the primary defender. But how many of those 35 were on Russ?
I'd venture to say it's closer to 20 than 30.

PS I took my time.
Who cares how many of the 35 were put in the basket with Westbrook standing directly in front of him? On many of his scoring plays, he weaved around three or four defensive player before scoring.

It takes a team defense to stop a scorer as talented as Irving. OKC, as a team, couldn't stop him, especially when it mattered most. This isn't a game of one-on-one.

RRR3
02-03-2013, 01:50 AM
How? Chris Paul has so many games where he just becomes super passive in the 4th. Probably over half of the Cavaliers' wins have come from Kyrie taking over the scoring load in the 4th quarter.

Meanwhile, if CP3 was in that role, he'd be passing the ball left and right in the 4th. And who would he have to pass to in the 4th? Waiters? Gee? Tyler Zeller? :roll:

The only reason that the Cavaliers would have a better record w/ CP3 would be because he has missed less games than Kyrie.
Chris Paul can afford to be passive; he's on a great team.

RedBlackAttack
02-03-2013, 01:51 AM
Kyrie Irving is not as good as CP3 yet. He's 20 years old, people.... come on.

brandonislegend
02-03-2013, 01:51 AM

:no: Maybe in the East.

imdaman99
02-03-2013, 01:52 AM
Who cares how many of the 35 were put in the basket with Westbrook standing directly in front of him? On many of his scoring plays, he weaved around three or four defensive player before scoring.

It takes a team defense to stop a scorer as talented as Irving. OKC, as a team, couldn't stop him, especially when it mattered most. This isn't a game of one-on-one.
no, its not a one on one. unfortunately, perkins and ibaka cannot cover pick and rolls. he lit them up when it mattered, you're right there :cheers:

All Net
02-03-2013, 02:06 AM
Please

Westbrook played very well but Irving was just amazing in the 4th.

SilkkTheShocker
02-03-2013, 03:23 PM
Clippersfan dont play around with hoes. Brenda - get your ass in line!!

Why don't you just suck his c.ock while you're at it, f.ag? :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
02-03-2013, 03:23 PM

P.S.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

cavsfanatic
02-03-2013, 03:50 PM
at the end of the day Westbrook and Irving both played good. Irving went beserk in the 4th quarter and got his team the win, which is all that matters. The excuses people make is hilarious though. P&R is the most used play in The Nba so if The Thunder can't stop it, then I guess no Finals W for them.