PDA

View Full Version : Howard is a BITCH!

rhythmic
02-06-2013, 12:12 AM
@ KevinDing
Pau heard "a pop," and if his plantar fascia is ruptured, a reasonable guess would be him missing six weeks or so.

Kobe was in the training room with Pau while he got treated postgame. Kobe: "Very, very concerned, to say the least."

When asked Dwight if he will return Thursday due to Pau missing possible time. Howard: "I will not rush my return, I'll return when I feel I won't re-aggravate my shoulder."

This idiot does realize we are without him, Pau and Hill now? We are 23-26, we NEED him to play through the pain.

This guy is really pissing me off now.

Rekindled
02-06-2013, 12:17 AM
in other news, water is wet and fire is hot

maybeshewill13
But I thought most Laker fans thought Dwight and Pau were both rubbish? :sleeping

Now they're both injured and you're complaining? Make up your damn minds..

Heavincent
He doesn't care about the Lakers you know. He'll just bolt in free agency, and then annoy the crap out of whatever team he goes to.

Kobe publicly said that Howard needs to man up and play through the pain. I guess Howard didn't listen.

ZeN
02-06-2013, 12:18 AM
But I thought most Laker fans thought Dwight and Pau were both rubbish? :sleeping

STFU F*ggot..

Lakers ending up with not a single big man is something all together different

TheGreatDeraj
02-06-2013, 12:19 AM
**** it let Dwight sit he hasn't shown any heart this entire season. Let the players who actually put it all on the line every game play.

Let's just pray for an epic performance from Kobe against the Celtics. D'Antoni will love having an excuse to not play a real center and put Clark at the 5.

More worried about Gasol than Howard.

I realize Howard's not healthy and is a great player when healthy, but with his poor attitude and injuries the Lakers are almost better with him on the bench

talkingconch
02-06-2013, 12:20 AM

retard they're 6-1 past 7 games obviously somethings working

maybeshewill13
02-06-2013, 12:20 AM
STFU F*ggot..

Lakers ending up with not a single big man is something all together different
:roll: Cool your jets pal!

maybeshewill13
02-06-2013, 12:22 AM
retard they're 6-1 past 7 games obviously somethings working
The only thing working is an easy schedule outside of the OKC game which even Faker fans know was a complete fluke :sleeping

rhythmic
02-06-2013, 12:22 AM
**** it let Dwight sit he hasn't shown any heart this entire season. Let the players who actually put it all on the line every game play.

Let's just pray for an epic performance from Kobe against the Celtics. D'Antoni will love having an excuse to not play a real center and put Clark at the 5.

More worried about Gasol than Howard.

Unmotivated, turnover prone Howard >>>>>>>> Sacre.
We need his defensive presence, even if he has been producing offensively lately. Like, we're finally playing good basketball and we loss both Howard & now Gasol? Unreal, this season is a living nightmare.

Rubio2Gasol
02-06-2013, 12:23 AM
Sacre cuts hard > Howard.

If Jordan Hill was healthy you wouldn't miss him.

sixerfan82
02-06-2013, 12:24 AM
dwight is a joke..he was LUCKY to play in the east for as long as he did because he had no competition.

the guy is too much of a jokester. i'll take joakim noah over this clown

rhythmic
The only thing working is an easy schedule outside of the OKC game which even Faker fans know was a complete fluke :sleeping

They just finished off Brooklyn on the road without Howard, Gasol, or Hill in the last 3 minutes. They actually had a 15+ point lead against New Orleans, Phoenix, Minnesota and Detroit. They just let them all come back, and lost one against the Suns.

They're playing great basketball since the OKC win, it's not a fluke.

ZeN
:roll: Cool your jets pal!
Faaaaaakk Yoooou...

InfiniteBaskets
02-06-2013, 12:26 AM
Howard has no faith in this Lakers team and he doesn't want to jeopardize his free agency chances this summer by risking even the slightest aggravation for a team he doesn't love.

maybeshewill13
02-06-2013, 12:27 AM
Faaaaaakk Yoooou...
:sleeping

oh the horror
02-06-2013, 12:36 AM
Howard has no faith in this Lakers team and he doesn't want to jeopardize his free agency chances this summer by risking even the slightest aggravation for a team he doesn't love.

His attitude does a fine job at jeopardizing that.

TheGreatDeraj
02-06-2013, 12:46 AM
Unmotivated, turnover prone Howard >>>>>>>> Sacre.
We need his defensive presence, even if he has been producing offensively lately. Like, we're finally playing good basketball and we loss both Howard & now Gasol? Unreal, this season is a living nightmare.

Yeah having Howard out there is great for defensive purposes, but like you said we were playing good basketball without him recently. It is possible to win without him.

You're definitely spot on about about the nightmare season it's just been one thing after another. Lakers FINALLY get some rhythm these past 8 games or so and then another setback. They just have to keep fighting. Now is the time for D'Antoni to earn his paycheck. Must utilize the D'Antoni system with Clark at the 5 until Howard or Gasol can come back.

pg. Nash
sg. Kobe
sf. Peace
pf. Jamison
c. Clark

bench

blake
meeks
sacre

It will be tough but if they can steal one @ boston or @ miami and take care of business @ Charlotte it will be a successful road trip. Then maybe Howard will be ready to return...

Lakers are only 3.5 games out of 8th place with 30+ games to go they can make the playoffs. If they are healthy and playing well together anything can happen. Call me delusional, but I'm not giving up on this season yet...

HiphopRelated
02-06-2013, 12:50 AM
not really, he'll get offered the max if healthy.

Going into FA with a messed up back? that's another story.

He didn't want LA in the 1st place and it turned out worse than anybody could imagine.

He is a bitch, but not because of this

DuMa
02-06-2013, 12:52 AM
dwight looking out for himself and rightfully so. cant force him to come back from an injury that he already REINJURED in the first place.

OP is wrong. very wrong.

OP also just mad he will lose $5000 because he placed a bet for the Lakers to at least show up in the Finals this year.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
02-06-2013, 01:04 AM

look at this b!tch....running his mouth like a tru b!tch....

Freedom Kid7
02-06-2013, 01:53 AM
Howard's a fraud of a big man.

Djahjaga
02-06-2013, 02:02 AM
He already rushed back from his back injury only to hear how terrible and soft he is.

Kobe's played through injuries before, yeah, but nothing as severe as Dwight's back or several-times-torn labrum.

This isn't like Shaq waiting to get surgery till the offseason was over. This is the opposite of that. Dwight's already jeopardized his career by coming back before he's 100% healthy. I'll admit, he's been a bit of a b*tch this season, but I think Laker fans have really overblown it.

maybeshewill13
02-06-2013, 02:17 AM
look at this b!tch....running his mouth like a tru b!tch....
:yaohappy: :hammertime:

Real Men Wear Green
02-06-2013, 07:01 AM
Howard is entering free agency. His #1 priority is being as healthy as possible because (1) everyone wants to be healthy and (2) he has to make sure he gets the best possible offers. He never told the Lakers to trade for him and clearly has the power to take time off for his injury if he wants to.

tomtucker
02-06-2013, 08:07 AM
why is it good to play when you are injured.......:confusedshrug:

Tmuston Beltics
02-06-2013, 08:07 AM
So he should come back injured to please you? :no:

SilkkTheShocker
02-06-2013, 08:32 AM
Howard's a fraud of a big man.

Not really. As a person? Definitely. But the guy plays his role well. You can't blame him for having a recovering back and shoulder injury.

SilkkTheShocker
02-06-2013, 08:39 AM

No it doesn't. Howard is holding all the cards. Either he gets the max from LA or gets it from another team. Luckily for LA they can give him more money than anyone. But im not sure how much it will matter with him seemingly being unhappy in LA.

jbot
02-06-2013, 08:41 AM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

tomtucker
02-06-2013, 12:50 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1bRt5kfglYA/UK9tV_qE1FI/AAAAAAAESdM/xHsZ14EtJOY/s1600/dirty-funny-pics-21.jpg

ralph_i_el
02-06-2013, 12:54 PM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

SCdac
02-06-2013, 12:57 PM
it makes no sense to rush Howard back, however this whole ordeal is starting to remind me of the Eric Gordon-New Orleans-constant injury situation. A bad combination of injury and lack of motivation to play for their respective teams.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
02-06-2013, 01:54 PM
it makes no sense to rush Howard back, however this whole ordeal is starting to remind me of the Eric Gordon-New Orleans-constant injury situation. A bad combination of injury and lack of motivation to play for their respective teams.

this is it....mutha fcuka

Levity
02-06-2013, 02:00 PM
kobe's response

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225976/Kobe-Challenges-Dwight-To-Play-Through-Shoulder-Injury

Mr Exlax
02-06-2013, 02:44 PM
Lay it all on the line for a franchise you didn't want to go to and one you won't play for next season. Get real folks. Some of you act like you've never called in sick to work or school before lol.

NattyPButter
02-06-2013, 03:24 PM
dude is hurt morons. Why risk injuring himself even more or ruining the rest of his career just to make the playoffs and get booted.

Dbrog
02-06-2013, 03:32 PM
Dwight has just been going through the motions for the entire season. I would be absolutely shocked if he stayed after this year.

Side Note: HOW THE F@CK does Iverson get black-balled from the league for refusing to be a 6th man but Dwight will still probably be given BJs by high-priced hookers paid for by owners so he'll go to their team this offseason!?

brandonislegend
02-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Dwight has just been going through the motions for the entire season. I would be absolutely shocked if he stayed after this year.

Side Note: HOW THE F@CK does Iverson get black-balled from the league for refusing to be a 6th man but Dwight will still probably be given BJs by high-priced hookers paid for by owners so he'll go to their team this offseason!?

Maybe because Iverson is a washed up scrub now and Dwight when healthy and motivated is the best defensive player in the league :biggums:

Dbrog
02-06-2013, 03:39 PM
Maybe because Iverson is a washed up scrub now and Dwight when healthy and motivated is the best defensive player in the league :biggums:

He wasn't washed up though in the Denver days. You telling me the Bobcats should've declined this guy? Come on cuuuuu

teddytwelvetoes
02-06-2013, 04:07 PM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

teddytwelvetoes
02-06-2013, 04:08 PM
it makes no sense to rush Howard back, however this whole ordeal is starting to remind me of the Eric Gordon-New Orleans-constant injury situation. A bad combination of injury and lack of motivation to play for their respective teams.But if they rush Howard back and play him while he's injured then he'll obviously stay healthy for the rest of the season, leading the Lakers to a championship!!! And he'll re-sign!!!

Laker fan logic :biggums:

scm5
02-06-2013, 04:20 PM
Whatever, Sacre will be the next emergence off the bench...

Bandito
02-06-2013, 08:03 PM
I don't get it if he is injured he can't play. I do think he is a bitch and plays with no heart but that doesn't mean he is not injured.

strike first
02-06-2013, 08:27 PM
Howard doesnt give a shit about this lakers team. Dude wants to be on a team thats relevant, not a washed up dynasty that wont sniff a championship for another 10 years

Joey3000
02-06-2013, 08:38 PM
Why play and risk injury for a team you dont plan on resigning with? Seems like the logical move to me. :confusedshrug:

SCdac
02-06-2013, 08:47 PM
"He's probably worried about the damage in his shoulder," Bryant said. "I don't think he's ever had to play through injuries in his career. I think it's a new experience for him."

Bryant has postponed surgeries until the offseason and played through pain several times throughout his career.

"When I was growing up, going through high school and middle school, unfortunately but fortunately I dealt with injuries," Bryant said. "Not injuries that were debilitating but injuries you have to play through where you have to manage the pain. When you go through those things you learn your body and what you can push through.

"But Dwight has never been hurt. The [back injury last season] was debilitating and he couldn't play. When you have an injury that hurts you but you can play through it that's something you have to balance out and manage and he's never really had to do that."

Damn, Kobe comes off as so conceited :facepalm

If I was his teammate I would hate hearing this shit and reading it in the media, even if there's truth to it.

Mr. I'm So Rad
02-06-2013, 09:03 PM

If I was his teammate I would hate hearing this shit and reading it in the media, even if there's truth to it.

How did he come off as conceited in that quote?

SCdac
02-06-2013, 09:10 PM
How did he come off as conceited in that quote?

He's got this douche "I've done it all. Look at my past. Look, look!" vibe. Like, that's great Kobe, we're all proud of you battling through injuries, but no where in that quote did he seem at all sympathetic to a player that is hurt and coming back from surgery. If anything I don't think Kobe cares about Howard at all. but you know what, these guys are made for each other. :oldlol:

Smoke117
02-06-2013, 10:51 PM
Dwight is right to not come back. He will just re-aggravate the shoulder and maybe cause the tear to get bigger where he NEEDS to have surgery if he already doesn't need surgery to clean it up.

jstern
02-06-2013, 11:08 PM

Though I was trying to agree with Kobe, I have to admit I would be simply annoyed if I was his teammate and he was saying that about me. It's funny. Not conceited but I guess maybe condescending.

Mr. I'm So Rad
02-06-2013, 11:26 PM
He's got this douche "I've done it all. Look at my past. Look, look!" vibe. Like, that's great Kobe, we're all proud of you battling through injuries, but no where in that quote did he seem at all sympathetic to a player that is hurt and coming back from surgery. If anything I don't think Kobe cares about Howard at all. but you know what, these guys are made for each other. :oldlol:

He was just relaying his experience on the situation. It's just advice if anything. He's saying Dwight has never had to deal with this kind of situation before so it can be a tough learning experience. Obviously Dwight wants to play, but he has to learn his limits. That's all he was saying.

Legends66NBA7
02-06-2013, 11:29 PM

Well, Kobe can be a douchebag at times. That's pretty obvious.

With him saying he's got to play through it... even the vibe... this is men talking now. This team has high expectations and they've got to lay it all down on the line.

SCdac
02-06-2013, 11:48 PM
I don't deny Kobe's resiliency and ability to play through injuries - I've seen him play through alot and it's pretty impressive considering some of them were on his shooting hand.

But the point is, 95% of great leaders and teammates would probably say - in one way or another - "come back when you're ready, don't re-injure yourself". But to Kobe it's more so, "be like me and play through injuries".

While I agree the Lakers' backs are to the wall more than ever, and they need Dwight, it seems counterintuitive to passive-aggressively call each other out or question each other through the media.

HorryIsMyMVP
02-07-2013, 03:42 AM
Why would a young center risk his financial future for a team that isn't making the play off's. :lol