PDA

View Full Version : Scottie Pippen or Dwayne Wade?

B4llin
02-14-2013, 10:56 AM
Whose the better player?
Yeah Scottie won 6 rings with Jordan, But Wade won 2 rings, one with Shaq and one with Lebron James and Chris bosh.

Scottie proved in 94 he could lead a team, so if both we're going in the same draft who would you take?

EDIT: Whose had/will have, the better nba career? Scottie with 6 rings or wade with 2/possibly more? (you can debate stats all day and argue that wade was better, but will wade accomplish as much as Pippen? Or does Wades FMVP mean more than anything Pippen ever did?)

atljonesbro
02-14-2013, 11:01 AM
Whose the better player?
Yeah Scottie won 6 rings with Jordan, But Wade won 2 rings, one with Shaq and one with Lebron James and Chris bosh.

Scottie proved in 94 he could lead a team, so if both we're going in the same draft who would you take?
Wade. Scottie could never dream of doing what Wade did in the 06 finals. Anyone who thinks otherwise is 97 bulls.

GreatHILL
02-14-2013, 11:01 AM
are u new to the nba?

pauk
02-14-2013, 11:02 AM
Gimme prime Pippen as a complementary player
Gimme prime Wade as a franchise player/1st option/"the man"

Ne 1
02-14-2013, 11:03 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=186600

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=199195

Pushxx
02-14-2013, 11:08 AM
Incoming 97 bulls delusion!!!

SilkkTheShocker
02-14-2013, 11:10 AM
This thread has been done to death. Pippen threads end up at least 10 pages each time anyways though. Since he is either extremely underrated/overrated depending on who you ask

Nash
02-14-2013, 11:15 AM
Wade Wade Wade

PJR
02-14-2013, 11:16 AM
Wade. Scottie could never dream of doing what Wade did in the 06 finals. Anyone who thinks otherwise is 97 bulls.

This. :oldlol:

JellyBean
02-14-2013, 11:20 AM
Whose the better player?

Must be a slow day for ideas :oldlol:

This is easy, Scottie.

arifgokcen
02-14-2013, 11:25 AM
As good as pippen was,wade is a superstar and possibly top 20-25 player.Considering he has 1FMVP and 2 rings.He had some legendary performances in playoffs against boston and against dallas.

However as a complementary player pippen could be better.

Jolokia
02-14-2013, 12:03 PM
There stats are similar at the same age in the #2 role:

Wade - 21/4.9/4.8 on 51/28/75 in 34.2 mins
Pippen - 20/6.5/5.7 on 47/37/70 in 37.7 mins

Per 36
Wade - 22.3/5.1/5 w/ 1.7 spg / 0.9 bpg / 2.8 topg
Pippen - 19.3/6.2/5.4 w/ 1.8 spg / 0.5 bpg / 2.5 topg

Wade - Great defense + 4th quarter super defense
Pippen - Super defense

And Wade is just getting started...Will probably end up averaging what his current per 36 is at.

B4llin
02-14-2013, 12:17 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=186600

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=199195

I did search but I guess not good enough

plowking
02-14-2013, 12:18 PM
Wade is far and away a better player. I don't know why this comparison keeps coming up.

Pippen was a good player who gets rated highly due to an impressive resume. Its not like his peak was super impressive or anything. Guys like Penny were better players in their peak compared to Pippen and you wouldn't take Penny over Wade either.

B4llin
02-14-2013, 12:26 PM
Wade is far and away a better player. I don't know why this comparison keeps coming up.

Pippen was a good player who gets rated highly due to an impressive resume. Its not like his peak was super impressive or anything. Guys like Penny were better players in their peak compared to Pippen and you wouldn't take Penny over Wade either.

If wade retired tomorrow, who would have had a better career?
Wade with 2 rings, a (FMVP) having got 1 with shaq. the other with lebron and bosh

or Pippen with 6 rings having got all 6 with Jordan.
Who would you rather be?

Rysio
02-14-2013, 12:40 PM
sidekick vs 6 time champion. bad comparison op.

Dwade305
02-14-2013, 12:41 PM
Incoming 97 bulls delusion!!!
watch out for his buddy Superpippen too:oldlol:

Dwade305
02-14-2013, 12:42 PM
what? a Kobe ******ger propping up Pippen? Groundbreaking news here

Pacers4ever
02-14-2013, 12:46 PM
You mean who's currently a great sidekick but was once a team leader and was crowned a champ for it vs a sidekick riding the GOAT.

Bcogswell
02-14-2013, 12:50 PM
Pippen is a great player but I'd rather have Wade on my team if we are talking about being the #1 option.

Duncan21formvp
02-14-2013, 02:47 PM
Wade for the simple fact that I know as the man he can lead a franchise to a title and especially a franchise that never won a title before as well.

Papaya Petee
02-14-2013, 04:54 PM
Wade, easily.

AlphaWolf24
02-14-2013, 04:54 PM
Wade for the simple fact that I know as the man he can lead a franchise to a title and especially a franchise that never won a title before as well.

- You don't think Pippen could have lead a Team to the Title with Shaq?....or Lebron and Bosh?

- I think Pippen brings more to a team then Wade does...:confusedshrug:

TheMan
02-14-2013, 05:05 PM
Depends on what I want...more offense=DWhistle or a more complete player=Pip

Lord Leoshes
02-14-2013, 05:07 PM
Wade has always been clutch at crunch time, while Pippen would disappear offensively in crunch time.

What Pippen does have on Wade is his on the ball defense, & is a better 3 point shooter

Young X
02-14-2013, 05:17 PM
Threads like these are why Wade is the most underrated elite player ever.

raid09
02-14-2013, 05:20 PM
Threads like these are why Wade is the most underrated elite player ever.

Yup. To me, Wade was just a slightly higher caliber player than Pip. No disrespect to Pippen, who was great in his own right, but not all that many players could (can?) dominate the game consistently like Wade.

Jolokia
02-14-2013, 05:21 PM
- You don't think Pippen could have lead a Team to the Title with Shaq?....or Lebron and Bosh?

The 13/10 Shaq in the finals? Pippen isn't going to score 35ppg alongside his second leading scorer in Antoine Walker...scoring 13.8ppg below 40% shooting.

Like Skip would say...are you kidding me?
Or Stephen A would say...that's blasphemous!

Kblaze8855
02-14-2013, 05:28 PM
Jordan aside.....

Off the top of my head....I cant think of anyone to enter the NBA in the last 30 years...who is shorter than Scottie Pippen...that id want on my team over him....

Some are more talented or have the potential to dominate to a greater degree(Barkley for one)....many can score a lot more....most dont bring what I want out of my stars though.

Either too far on the offensive side to lead my defense or they are pricks who seem to breed bad chemistry....

I dont want any modern swingman over Pippen. Doesnt mean I think if you swap Pippen for 2009 Wade he outplays him.

But I dont want Wade on my team over Pippen on my team. And I dont buy any team Wade was ever on winning less games if you swap him for prime Pippen. Do I think he takes over vs the Mavs like wade did in 06?

No.

Do I think he could build a team that played together enough to win a ring given the talent? Sure.

I suspect that a 25 year old Pippen on the Blazers could have done it. Wade actually has done it....which matters more. But so have a number of people I wouldnt take over Pippen.

And a few of people who never did it id take over both Wade and Pippen. It really isnt as simple as what they won.

jrong
02-14-2013, 05:51 PM
This seems relevant right now.

Per 36:

James: 25.3/7.6/6.5
Wade: 22.3/5.1/5.0

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/MIA/2013.html

Now keep in mind this is both possibly LeBron's best season ever, accoring to experts, and Wade's season of decline. And that's exactly how much more productive James is on a normalized basis: 3 pts, 2.5 rebs, 1.5 asts.

But, if we want to compare normalized career stats, then LeBron has him by less than 1 ppg, a couple of rebounds, and an assist (we won't even get into the fact that Wade's stats were significantly limited by the equivalent of two years playing while injured and playing only half of his career as the undisputed #1 option).

And still many of you have no concept of who the **** Dwyane Wade is. Still he is subjected to threads like this and then also current comparisons to players who shoot 40 - 45%.

Dwyane Wade, minus the freak abdominal tear in the 05 ECFs and freak shoulder tear in 07, would have given LeBron James a run for his money for player of their generation. Yeah, I said it. And I stand by it.

andgar923
02-14-2013, 05:57 PM
Wade easily.

Do people forget how Wade dominated? and he still has games in which he can easily take over from time to time.

NumberSix
02-14-2013, 05:59 PM
Wade

BrickingStar
02-14-2013, 05:59 PM
No one could of da sidekick with MJ as pippen imo but as the number 1 option between pippen and wade? It's wade and not even close.

b0bab0i
02-14-2013, 06:00 PM
Getting bailed out by Refs?

atljonesbro
02-14-2013, 06:05 PM
Getting bailed out by Refs?
If it were that easy why don't all players do it then?

Blake Griffin only dunks

Duncan21formvp
02-14-2013, 06:16 PM

But I wasn't referring to Pippen winning with those players because he can, I was referring to if he can win as the man like Wade did.

97 bulls
02-14-2013, 06:42 PM
As usual Were basing a whole career off one amazing NBA finals performance. Why hasnt Wade been able to repeat the feat he accomplished in 06? Hes had over six seasons to try. And ill even take it a step further. If Wades so capable of taking over series, why didnt he do it in 07 when Kirk Hinrich shut his ass down and his heavily favored Miami Heat team lost to a young underdog Bulls team. Or during the Olympics when his "Dreamteam" became the first Olympic team to not win a gold medal with a roster of NBA players. Or in 2011 when his incredibly favored Miami "Heatles" Lost to a Mavs team that didnt have key players (Coron Butler and Rod Bubois). The Heat sure couldve used his take over ability to protect that 15 pt lead they coughed up in game 2 with six minutes to go. In Miami no less.

Alpha Dog? Didnt Wade conspire with James and Bosh to join his Heat team, then willingly hand over his kingship to James? Is that what Alpha Dogs do?

Stats? This man admitted he protects his FG%. He flops, hes always looking to the refs to bail him out.

Ive never seen a guy live off a rep as much as Wade.
His defense? Why didnt he demand to be put on Jason Terry when he was going off on James and Chalmers? Or even JJ Berea for that matter?

andgar923
02-14-2013, 06:44 PM
As usual Were basing a whole career off one amazing NBA finals performance. Why hasnt Wade been able to repeat the feat he accomplished in 06? Hes had over six seasons to try. And ill even take it a step further. If Wades so capable of taking over series, why didnt he do it in 07 when Kirk Hinrich shut his ass down and his heavily favored Miami Heat team lost to a young underdog Bulls team. Or during the Olympics when his "Dreamteam" became the first Olympic team to not win a gold medal with a roster of NBA players. Or in 2011 when his incredibly favored Miami "Heatles" Lost to a Mavs team that didnt have key players (Coron Butler and Rod Bubois). The Heat sure couldve used his take over ability to protect that 15 pt lead they coughed up in game 2 with six minutes to go. In Miami no less.

Alpha Dog? Didnt Wade conspire with James and Bosh to join his Heat team, then willingly hand over his kingship to James? Is that what Alpha Dogs do?

Stats? This man admitted he protects his FG%. He flops, hes always looking to the refs to bail him out.

His defense? Why didnt he demand to be put on Jason Terry when he was going off on James and Chalmers? Or even JJ Berea for that matter?
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

97 bulls
02-14-2013, 06:48 PM
But I wasn't referring to Pippen winning with those players because he can, I was referring to if he can win as the man like Wade did.
Why does he have to? Pippen and Wade are two different types of players. Why cant we accept this? Could Wade shut down the best PG ever while scoring 20 pts grabbing 10 rebds, and dishing 5 assists? No. He didnt even try to defend Jason Terry.

TheNaturalWR
02-14-2013, 06:55 PM
Why does he have to? Pippen and Wade are two different types of players. Why cant we accept this? Could Wade shut down the best PG ever while scoring 20 pts grabbing 10 rebds, and dishing 5 assists? No. He didnt even try to defend Jason Terry.

Maybe cause LeBron's stubborn ass always wants to take the challenge? How you blame Wade for the 2011 Finals is beyond me. You're a ****ing retard, end of story.
Wade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pippen

97 bulls
02-14-2013, 06:59 PM
Maybe cause LeBron's stubborn ass always wants to take the challenge? How you blame Wade for the 2011 Finals is beyond me. You're a ****ing retard, end of story.
Wade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pippen
Lol thats the best you got? Wade deserves better.

KyrieTheFuture
02-14-2013, 07:02 PM
Apparently the only player from pre-2000 who is allowed to get respect on here is Kobe. Retirement drops you about 50 places on the alltime list according to this site jesus.

jrong
02-14-2013, 07:04 PM

Sorry, you can't get away with this when I'm on the board. Healthy Wade's playoff resume in brief:

04: hits gamewinner in first ever playoff game; hits second in fifth playoff game; pushes #1 seed in NBA to the brink of Game 7 in the 2nd round

05: with Shaq at a self-described 30%, leads sweep over NJ, averaging 25/8/6/50% (one of only five players in history at the time to do this); leads sweep over Wizards with 31/8/7 and Shaq missing Game 3/4; had Heat at 3-2 on defending champs (including games of 40, 36, and 28) and missed Finals only due to Game 5 injury-- finished playoffs at 27/6/6

06: We'll ignore the "one series" you reference and talk about his best series that postseason: 26 ppg on 62% shooting vs. defending EC champs; playoff averages: 28/6/6

10: Averaged 33/5/6 ppg on 56% shooting against same Celtic defense that made LeBron quit and Kobe shoot in the low 40s in the Finals; next highest player on his team averaged 10 ppg.

11: Averaged 30 ppg on 53% shooting vs Celtics (James: 28 ppg, 47%); averaged 26/5/7 in Finals on 55% shooting after being hurt in Game 5 which limited him for the duration; outscored LeBron James in the postseason overall

Now, mate, that's just playoffs. We haven't touched regular seasons. So tell me again about how his entire rep is based "off of one series."

Numbers and facts are stubborn little things, aren't they?

Micku
02-14-2013, 07:13 PM

Depends what you mean. Wade can take over the game and be dominate the whole series and lose. Wade's done that a few times already. He kind'a did that in 05, but got hurt during the Pistons series. He did it again with the Pistons in 06. But he did it with the Celtics in 2010, Mavs in 2011, he did with the Hawks too in 2009 but he also got hurt too. Those performances reminds me of how LeBron was unreal in 2009 against the Magic, and by far the best player in the playoffs to me, but the team couldn't get over the hump despite his level of play.

And his 06, 10, 11 performance is better than none at all as Pippen ever reach that play. With that said, I do think Pippen is the better second option role.

97 bulls
02-14-2013, 07:30 PM
Sorry, you can't get away with this when I'm on the board. Healthy Wade's playoff resume in brief:

04: hits gamewinner in first ever playoff game; hits second in fifth playoff game; pushes #1 seed in NBA to the brink of Game 7 in the 2nd round

05: with Shaq at a self-described 30%, leads sweep over NJ, averaging 25/8/6/50% (one of only five players in history at the time to do this); leads sweep over Wizards with 31/8/7 and Shaq missing Game 3/4; had Heat at 3-2 on defending champs (including games of 40, 36, and 28) and missed Finals only due to Game 5 injury-- finished playoffs at 27/6/6

06: We'll ignore the "one series" you reference and talk about his best series that postseason: 26 ppg on 62% shooting vs. defending EC champs; playoff averages: 28/6/6

10: Averaged 33/5/6 ppg on 56% shooting against same Celtic defense that made LeBron quit and Kobe shoot in the low 40s in the Finals; next highest player on his team averaged 10 ppg.

11: Averaged 30 ppg on 53% shooting vs Celtics (James: 28 ppg, 47%); averaged 26/5/7 in Finals on 55% shooting after being hurt in Game 5 which limited him for the duration; outscored LeBron James in the postseason overall

Now, mate, that's just playoffs. We haven't touched regular seasons. So tell me again about how his entire rep is based "off of one series."

Numbers and facts are stubborn little things, aren't they?

Great statistical games. Obviously not enough cuz his teams lost. More often than not with his teams being favored.

Dwade305
02-14-2013, 07:31 PM
:oldlol: @ 97Bulls bringing up 07. He tore his f*cking shoulder and was stupid enough to rehab it(try at least), not have surgery, and come back out of shape with one arm. That's the best you can do troll?:roll: Do you really think a player drops off that fast, when just months ago he was putting up close to 28-8-8 for the season?

97 bulls
02-14-2013, 07:41 PM
Depends what you mean. Wade can take over the game and be dominate the whole series and lose. Wade's done that a few times already. He kind'a did that in 05, but got hurt during the Pistons series. He did it again with the Pistons in 06. But he did it with the Celtics in 2010, Mavs in 2011, he did with the Hawks too in 2009 but he also got hurt too. Those performances reminds me of how LeBron was unreal in 2009 against the Magic, and by far the best player in the playoffs to me, but the team couldn't get over the hump despite his level of play.

And his 06, 10, 11 performance is better than none at all as Pippen ever reach that play. With that said, I do think Pippen is the better second option role.
My point is that its ignorant to base comparisons of two players without cinsidering said players situations. Sure Wade is a better scoring option than Pippen. But as a franchise player? No. Pippen could do more things on the court. They both dominate games but in different ways.

NumberSix
02-14-2013, 07:42 PM
Pippen > Rose.

97 bulls
02-14-2013, 07:43 PM
:oldlol: @ 97Bulls bringing up 07. He tore his f*cking shoulder and was stupid enough to rehab it(try at least), not have surgery, and come back out of shape with one arm. That's the best you can do troll?:roll: Do you really think a player drops off that fast, when just months ago he was putting up close to 28-8-8 for the season?
Then what about the other situations I mentioned. Hes failed a hell of a lot more than 07.

jrong
02-14-2013, 07:44 PM
Great statistical games. Obviously not enough cuz his teams lost. More often than not with his teams being favored.

The only two series losses from that list in which the Heat were favored were the Pistons in 05, which they only lost because Wade tore a muscle in Game 5, and the Mavs in 11, and everyone knows whose fault that one was.

Wade's lack of durability is a legitimate criticism. His injuries have played a role in series losses in 05, 07, 09, 10, and 11. So, if you want to make the case that because Pippen is sturdier, he's more valuable-- well, at least that's some kind of an argument.

But, as far as what happens between the baselines, in-game, for 48 minutes, there is little case that can be made for Pippen over Wade.

Dwade305
02-14-2013, 07:44 PM
Pippen > Rose.
Rodman>Bosh...lmao. Or Rodman>Malone....."depending on the situation"

Money 23
02-14-2013, 07:49 PM
If you want a do it all SIDEKICK, Scottie Pippen is ideal. If you want a franchise player / alpha, Dwyane Wade is the obvious choice.

Pippen wasn't sturdier either, from a durability perspective. He was injured in every playoff from '96 - '98 and beyond that had a bad back that made him a shell of what he was previously.

97 bulls
02-14-2013, 08:22 PM
The only two series losses from that list in which the Heat were favored were the Pistons in 05, which they only lost because Wade tore a muscle in Game 5, and the Mavs in 11, and everyone knows whose fault that one was.

Wade's lack of durability is a legitimate criticism. His injuries have played a role in series losses in 05, 07, 09, 10, and 11. So, if you want to make the case that because Pippen is sturdier, he's more valuable-- well, at least that's some kind of an argument.

But, as far as what happens between the baselines, in-game, for 48 minutes, there is little case that can be made for Pippen over Wade.
Heres the inherent flaw in youre argument. Im assuming were discussing whose gonna give you the best chance to win championships/games. Pippens won six, and is top 5 as far as win% historically and never lost when his teams were favored. Wade has two championships, and a mediocre alltime win%. And you cant penalize Pippen for playing alongside Jordan. Because Wade has played with James and Shaq.

So it comes down to, do you go with the guy thats gonna get you 27/5/5 and lose, or the guy thats gonna get you 20/7/6 and win?

97 bulls
02-14-2013, 08:23 PM
If you want a do it all SIDEKICK, Scottie Pippen is ideal. If you want a franchise player / alpha, Dwyane Wade is the obvious choice.

Pippen wasn't sturdier either, from a durability perspective. He was injured in every playoff from '96 - '98 and beyond that had a bad back that made him a shell of what he was previously.
Lol "Bulls Fan" huh? Yeah right.

andgar923
02-14-2013, 08:24 PM
Heres the inherent flaw in youre argument. Im assuming were discussing whose gonna give you the best chance to win championships/games. Pippens won six, and is top 5 as far as win% historically and never lost when his teams were favored. Wade has two championships, and a mediocre alltime win%. And you cant penalize Pippen for playing alongside Jordan. Because Wade has played with James and Shaq.

So it comes down to, do you go with the guy thats gonna get you 27/5/5 and lose, or the guy thats gonna get you 20/7/6 and win?
:rolleyes:

Micku
02-14-2013, 08:29 PM
My point is that its ignorant to base comparisons of two players without cinsidering said players situations. Sure Wade is a better scoring option than Pippen. But as a franchise player? No. Pippen could do more things on the court. They both dominate games but in different ways.

We don't know because Pippen was never really a franchise player. He was the number 1 guy for a season and a half tho. Wade on the other hand, won a championship as the number 1 option and continued to be their franchise/number 1 option player until LBJ came in. Even when LBJ first came in, it was more 1a/1b.

97 bulls
02-14-2013, 08:43 PM
We don't know because Pippen was never really a franchise player. He was the number 1 guy for a season and a half tho. Wade on the other hand, won a championship as the number 1 option and continued to be their franchise/number 1 option player until LBJ came in. Even when LBJ first came in, it was more 1a/1b.
Youre right Mick. So are we supposed to hold this against Pippen? I mean, Wade wouldve been second fiddle behind Jordan as well.

atljonesbro
02-14-2013, 09:05 PM
Youre right Mick. So are we supposed to hold this against Pippen? I mean, Wade wouldve been second fiddle behind Jordan as well.
Your a f*cking homer shut up and be banned already. You're Euroleague's alternate account you do the exact same thing as him. Pippen could NEVER in a MILLION YEARS be the #1 dog like wade was. NEVER. Accept it and move on. You thin Toni Kukoc is better than LeBron don't lie and say you don't. You think BJ Armstrong is just as good as Magic Johnson. You're the biggest homer on the entire site and you won't admit it because you're stupid.

Micku
02-14-2013, 09:09 PM

Unfortunately. At least Pippen did have a year and half to prove what he could do without Jordan, and he did prove that the Bulls were still elite without Jordan and he was probably underrated. I don't think it was more impressive than Wade's peak tho.

Wade would've been second option to Jordan too, but don't know how that would've worked out, but their style wouldn't have clashed as much as LeBron-Wade.

But there are a lot of players who were second options who were very good. If they went to another team, they would've been the main guy. There are guys what just grow into being a star despite the second option like Magic Johnson, Kobe, Nash (though he moved into another team). But guys like Mchale, Worthy, and Pippen didn't really have that chance. But unlike Mchale and Worthy who did have a season to prove to prove what they can do, Pippen did it when he was in his prime.

97 bulls
02-14-2013, 10:58 PM
[QUOTE=Micku]Unfortunately. At least Pippen did have a year and half to prove what he could do without Jordan, and he did prove that the Bulls were still elite without Jordan and he was probably underrated. I don't think it was more impressive than Wade's peak tho.

Wade would've been second option to Jordan too, but don't know how that would've worked out, but their style wouldn't have clashed as much as LeBron-Wade.

But there are a lot of players who were second options who were very good. If they went to another team, they would've been the main guy. There are guys what just grow into being a star despite the second option like Magic Johnson, Kobe, Nash (though he moved into another team). But guys like Mchale, Worthy, and Pippen didn't really have that chance. But unlike Mchale and Worthy who did have a season to prove to prove what they can do, Pippen did it when he was in his prime.[/Q

Pippen did a great job during that span. 3rd in MVP voting, 4th in DPOY. And he shouldve won DPOY in 95.

Mchale was 31. Worthy was 30. Hardly old. And they faired horribly. If Pippens season without Jordan was anywhere close to the results the Mchale and Worthy had without Bird and Magic, youd have no argument from me

gengiskhan
02-14-2013, 11:19 PM
Pippen all the way.

Its not even close.

Scoring: Wade
Passing: Pippen by a mile
Defense: Pippen by a mile
Rebounding: Pippen by a mile.
intangibles: Pippen by a mile.
Bball IQ: Pippen by a mile.
Versitility: Pippen by a mile
Leadership: Both are average.

97 bulls
02-14-2013, 11:23 PM
Pippen all the way.

Its not even close.

Scoring: Wade
Passing: Pippen by a mile
Defense: Pippen by a mile
Rebounding: Pippen by a mile.
intangibles: Pippen by a mile.
Bball IQ: Pippen by a mile.
Versitility: Pippen by a mile
Leadership: Both are average.
You OK Ghengis?

gengiskhan
02-14-2013, 11:27 PM
You OK Ghengis?

Wade is 6'4"
Pippen is 6'8"

Pippen got better ball handles, dribble, Bball control in traffic & in the post.

Wade struggles at controling Bball & he is extremely sloppy at times even as he is facing up.