PDA

View Full Version : Lol kyrie shut down parsons.

dbk123
02-16-2013, 01:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2rAZE6gftU
watch at :42

"You know where i like the ball?"

" I dont care."

Whoah10115
02-16-2013, 01:08 AM
I hope that was a joke...that's really bad if it's not.

dbk123
02-16-2013, 01:11 AM
I hope that was a joke...that's really bad if it's not.
im pretty sure hes joking.... i think.

parsons seems like the goofy guy that everyone messes with.

Tking714
02-16-2013, 03:28 AM
im pretty sure hes joking.... i think.

parsons seems like the goofy guy that everyone messes with.

lol yea. Parsons seems goofy and funny, Kryie seems sarcastic and nonchalant, they were just jokin most likely

FindingTim
02-16-2013, 03:47 AM
I hope he was messing...

GoRapz
02-16-2013, 04:05 AM

" I dont care."

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Blue&Orange
02-16-2013, 10:45 AM
Too awkward to be a joke.

A game that nobody cares and the scrub is asking the all-star if he knows where he likes the ball :lol

SwayDizzle
02-16-2013, 10:52 AM
this wasn't a joke.

The_Yearning
02-16-2013, 11:54 AM
Must explain why Kyrie's assists number are so low.

CeltsGarlic
02-16-2013, 11:55 AM
Must explain why Kyrie's assists number are so low.
:roll:

sixer6ad
02-16-2013, 12:02 PM
Kyrie's had a little bit of an attitude lately that more than one of his fans have noticed. There's a little chirping going on in town about it. I don't think this was a joke.

He's been nonchalant defensively more than ever before and has been a little loafy after turnovers or missed shots.

sixer6ad
02-16-2013, 12:04 PM
Kyrie's had a little bit of an attitude lately that more than one of his fans have noticed. There's a little chirping going on in town about it. I don't think this was a joke.

He's been nonchalant defensively more than ever before and has been a little loafy after turnovers or missed shots.

Okay. I watched the video after I posted about his attitude.

This was a joke 100%; however, Kyrie has a 'tude lately.

therammingman
02-16-2013, 01:01 PM
This is really sad to see. I was loving this kid bc of his talent and his attitude/personality. The 1 thing i cant stand is a blatantly smug/disrespectful player. And this particular example says a lot about who he is as a person. Time to stop cheering for him.

NLZ
02-16-2013, 01:08 PM
This is really sad to see. I was loving this kid bc of his talent and his attitude/personality. The 1 thing i cant stand is a blatantly smug/disrespectful player. And this particular example says a lot about who he is as a person. Time to stop cheering for him. lmao.

And this is exactly what MJ would of said to a guy like Parsons.

SilkkTheShocker
02-16-2013, 01:16 PM
Owned :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Bcogswell
02-16-2013, 01:17 PM
Kyrie was joking, but honestly he shouldn't need to know where Parsons likes the ball.

Its an exhibition game with absolutely no defence played. Wherever Kyrie gives him the ball he should be able to make something happen from there. Its not like anyone is really trying to stop him from attacking the rim/pulling up for a jumper, etc. :confusedshrug:

FKAri
02-16-2013, 01:18 PM

A game that nobody cares and the scrub is asking the all-star if he knows where he likes the ball :lol

Kyrie ain't no all-star defender. He's a scrub defender.

ralph_i_el
02-16-2013, 01:19 PM
lmao.

And this is exactly what MJ would of said to a guy like Parsons.

yeah and once Kyrie is scoring 30+ a game and is going to the playoffs he can talk shit to guys like Parsons. Parsons is starting on a good team and having a great sophomore season. If Kyrie is really not joking then he needs an attitude adjustment for sure

OhNoTimNoSho
02-16-2013, 01:36 PM
There is no way thats a joke, Kyrie really seems to not give 2 shits about him. IF he looked at him and smiled it be a joke, but he turned away from him as if to say, get away from me.

SCdac
02-16-2013, 01:39 PM
yeah and once Kyrie is scoring 30+ a game and is going to the playoffs he can talk shit to guys like Parsons. Parsons is starting on a good team and having a great sophomore season. If Kyrie is really not joking then he needs an attitude adjustment for sure

lol Kyrie is in a different stratosphere than Parsons.

Personally, I couldn't care less if these guys get along in an exhibition game. Who really cares lol.

I thought it was funny, cockiness meets cockiness basically. Thats the NBA

NLZ
02-16-2013, 01:42 PM
I meant MJ in the sophomore game, so MJ before MJ. Kryrie is going to be an all-timer, it's obvious by now. We might not even know who Parsons is in 5 seasons.

SilkkTheShocker
02-16-2013, 01:44 PM

Kyrie can talk s.hit to him all he wants. :oldlol:

inclinerator
02-16-2013, 01:47 PM
what a dick

Just2McFly
02-16-2013, 02:39 PM

" I dont care."
:roll:

WHAT?

HoopDreams247
02-16-2013, 03:01 PM
I meant MJ in the sophomore game, so MJ before MJ. Kryrie is going to be an all-timer, it's obvious by now. We might not even know who Parsons is in 5 seasons.

You act like that's an excuse. Parsons is going to be an All Star one day.

scm5
02-16-2013, 03:36 PM
damn, he totally brushed off Parsons. I wonder what happened between those two... it's gotta be something. I can't imagine one professional brushing off another like that for absolutely no reason.

boozehound
02-16-2013, 03:37 PM

this. He has let his newfound stardome go to his head. Newsflash, your team is still terrible and you definitely have room for improvement.

boozehound
02-16-2013, 03:38 PM
not really the point. do you want your team to win? I guess not.

Shade8780
02-16-2013, 03:39 PM
Wtf Kyrie

therammingman
02-16-2013, 03:40 PM
Fck kyrie. Hope he never wins sht. Guy needs to be humbled

kNicKz
02-16-2013, 03:40 PM
Chandler Parsons team: 0.527

Kyrie's team: 0.302

:yaohappy:

TeamLAC
02-16-2013, 04:22 PM
kyrie was dead serious.... @ the idiots who thought he was joking

ScalabrineStan
02-16-2013, 04:43 PM
Pretty disrespectful. Kid just lost a lot of points in my book.

imdaman99
02-16-2013, 04:44 PM
i dont make a big deal out of shit like this. kinda rude, but still funny.

i will say that whatever parsons lacks in offense compared to kyrie, he makes up for it on defense. kyrie's defense is putrid. i bet you perennial 1.6 pts a game legend known as brenda could average 10 pts on him :oldlol:

therammingman
02-16-2013, 05:03 PM
i dont make a big deal out of shit like this. kinda rude, but still funny.

i will say that whatever parsons lacks in offense compared to kyrie, he makes up for it on defense. kyrie's defense is putrid. i bet you perennial 1.6 pts a game legend known as brenda could average 10 pts on him :oldlol:

how is it funny? it's disrespectful.

imdaman99
02-16-2013, 05:07 PM
how is it funny? it's disrespectful.
im sure parsons took it as a joke. even if he was rude about it, it's not like they are real teammates.

KyrieTheFuture
02-16-2013, 05:08 PM
Parsons didn't really react to it. I think we're reading a little too much into this.

therammingman
02-16-2013, 05:26 PM
im sure parsons took it as a joke. even if he was rude about it, it's not like they are real teammates.

how parson's interpreted or received it is irrelevant....it's about kyrie being serious when he said it. If anything, it shows more about how laidback parsons it.

kyrie has soured on me and I was a huge fan. fck him.

stevieming
02-16-2013, 06:20 PM
Kyrie seems to have gotten a bit big headed, but then you're gonna be with the way he's played this year.

Bit of a dick move though.

Pretty obvious it wasn't a jokey moment, otherwise the camera could have easily stayed another 5 seconds to capture both of them having a good chuckle

NLZ
02-16-2013, 06:36 PM
Also if this wasn't a joke, why would the NBA show it?

dbk123
02-16-2013, 06:41 PM
Also if this wasn't a joke, why would the NBA show it?
because it was fcking hilarious?

boozehound
02-16-2013, 06:55 PM
Parsons didn't really react to it. I think we're reading a little too much into this.
he responded verbally "you need to care". Thats a reaction. Just because he didnt get up in his grill doesnt mean he didnt take offense.

rknine15
02-16-2013, 06:58 PM
i said it on another thread..... ball hog

bisk
02-16-2013, 07:00 PM
Goddamnit, Kyrie. Now why you gotta do that.

tmacattack33
02-16-2013, 07:03 PM
:oldlol:

SCdac
02-16-2013, 07:06 PM
Kyrie is 20 years old... give these dudes leeway to be imperfect and human... Half of the league is probably egotistical and self-absorbed if you really dig deep... Wouldn't even surprise me if Parson's thinks he's a max-level player by the time his contract is up. Just the way shit works.

wakencdukest
02-16-2013, 07:20 PM
It almost looked like Parsons was getting into Kyries head. He sure didn't look hurt by Kyries comment at all. He was probably clownin Kyrie for a while before the camera caught it.

0rnold
02-16-2013, 08:18 PM
It almost looked like Parsons was getting into Kyries head. He sure didn't look hurt by Kyries comment at all. He was probably clownin Kyrie for a while before the camera caught it.

This.^
Parsons replied "Yeah, well you need to" Nodding. They just playin around. If you know anything about Parsons youll know hes always clownin. Cmon guys :facepalm

RedBlackAttack
02-16-2013, 08:37 PM
Sounded to me like they caught a snippet of an ongoing conversation. Editing can completely change the context of a quote like that. Judging by the way they seemed to be interacting, it seemed to have no malicious impact whatsoever.

Hoopz2332
02-17-2013, 09:11 AM
douche but funny as hell:oldlol:

Basketbolero
02-17-2013, 09:38 AM
Kyrie was a douche in that instance but it's not a big deal. Parsons tried to be funny and Kyrie couldn't care less, end of the story. It's not like they are actual teammates.

He should have replied 'Lin told me that you like them in your mouth' to earn extra points though, but that's another story.

Shade8780
02-17-2013, 09:50 AM
He should have replied 'Lin told me that you like them in your mouth' to earn extra points though, but that's another story.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

BrickingStar
02-17-2013, 09:50 AM
Not really a big deal not sure where people get the idea he was a super nice guy anyway. He's come off kind of ignorant in other videos/interviews too.

stallionaire
02-17-2013, 10:06 AM
This is really sad to see. I was loving this kid bc of his talent and his attitude/personality. The 1 thing i cant stand is a blatantly smug/disrespectful player. And this particular example says a lot about who he is as a person. Time to stop cheering for him.

this

kNIOKAS
02-17-2013, 02:15 PM
Kyrie snubbed Parsons but I wouldn't look too deep into it. Unless things like this happen five more times, but for now maybe he wasn't feeling playful and that's all. Meh

Heavincent
02-17-2013, 02:24 PM
I think people are reading too far into this. Who cares?

People make a big deal out of everything these days.

The_Yearning
02-17-2013, 02:26 PM
Kyrie was a douche in that instance but it's not a big deal. Parsons tried to be funny and Kyrie couldn't care less, end of the story. It's not like they are actual teammates.

Lmao. Dude's swag would be above Kobe, Westbrook, and KG combined if he pulled off something like that.

Basketbolero
02-17-2013, 04:19 PM
Lmao. Dude's swag would be above Kobe, Westbrook, and KG combined if he pulled off something like that.
He is still young. It takes many years to master the art of trash talking. There is potential though :pimp:

All Net
02-17-2013, 05:12 PM

Parsons is no scrub

Budadiiii
02-17-2013, 07:27 PM
Showing his true character. :facepalm

What a disrespectful little ****. Respect your elders and maybe play some defense and actually try throughout a game and maybe your team wouldn't be in the lottery.

JerryWest
02-20-2013, 08:24 AM
Parsons should of replied "Yeah ok, see you in playoffs bro"

chips93
02-20-2013, 08:48 AM
tbh i dont know where this idea that irving is an angel came from.

from twitter, he just seems like the typical athlete, says plenty of boring, shallow, cliched stuff 'family first #beliveland'.

he has never really come across as a really geniune guy, at least not to me.

kinda like harrison barnes, just very conscious of being politically correct.

i think people look at how players play on the court, and assume that correlates off the court, and i dont think its neccessarily true.

im not that surprised that he would say something like that to a guy like parsons (who obviously doesnt have the same stature in the nba as kyrie), if he was joking or not.

SilkkTheShocker
02-20-2013, 08:53 AM
Parsons should of replied "Yeah ok, see you in playoffs bro"

Lets see Parson have to carry a team. Its easy to talk s.hit when you're a role player. The guy doesn't have what it takes to be the best guy on a playoff team.

rezznor
02-20-2013, 09:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Comex.gif

plowking
02-20-2013, 09:07 AM
Sounded to me like they caught a snippet of an ongoing conversation. Editing can completely change the context of a quote like that. Judging by the way they seemed to be interacting, it seemed to have no malicious impact whatsoever.

This response is funny for the mere fact you used to defend Bron to no end for his actions when he was on your team. Now you call him out on things that aren't even perceived as badly as things he did on the Cavs. :oldlol:

Sakkreth
02-20-2013, 09:08 AM
Parsons should be benched for infinity.

Pacers4ever
02-20-2013, 09:11 AM
tbh i dont know where this idea that irving is an angel came from.

from twitter, he just seems like the typical athlete, says plenty of boring, shallow, cliched stuff 'family first #beliveland'.

he has never really come across as a really geniune guy, at least not to me.

kinda like harrison barnes, just very conscious of being politically correct.

i think people look at how players play on the court, and assume that correlates off the court, and i dont think its neccessarily true.

im not that surprised that he would say something like that to a guy like parsons (who obviously doesnt have the same stature in the nba as kyrie), if he was joking or not.
This. I have absolutely no idea where people get things to assume kyrie is a nice guy and the only thing KD hs going for him is hugging his mom after games (I could see murderers still loving their moms too) and keeping it clean in post game interviews. Some of kyrie's interviews don't exactly make him a bad guy but does seem a little arrogant and not much down to earth. Not sure a nice guy get's caught cheating with 2 girls through tweet pics either :lol That said no one should actually have Sports Players as role models really.