PDA

View Full Version : List all the real Heat fans here

DaSeba5
02-18-2013, 02:23 AM
I see a lot of Kobe stans trolling here, and a lot of defensive LeBron stans.

Who here is actually a real Heat fan, and was a fan before 2010?

I want LeBron to be one of the best players ever because he is a Heat player and I like him, but some of you need to get off his dick. Same with you Kobe stans. They don't know you personally.

ClutchOver9000
02-18-2013, 02:24 AM
I see a lot of Kobe stans trolling here, and a lot of defensive LeBron stans.

Who here is actually a real Heat fan, and was a fan before 2010?

I want LeBron to be one of the best players ever because he is a Heat player and I like him, but some of you need to get off his dick. Same with you Kobe stans. They don't know you personally.

:applause: repped

Kobe 4 The Win
02-18-2013, 02:25 AM
:applause: negged

Mr. Jabbar
02-18-2013, 02:25 AM
If OP is really a Heat fan, then that list starts and ends with him :applause:

NumberSix
02-18-2013, 02:26 AM
Heat fan since 2004

Mr. Jabbar
02-18-2013, 02:27 AM
Heat fan since 2004

weren't you a Lakers fan :biggums:

DaSeba5
02-18-2013, 02:28 AM
If OP is really a Heat fan, then that list starts and ends with him :applause:

It's sad that almost every Heat fan here is a bandwagon fan or a LeBron stan. I know a lot of Heat fans where I live. We're not like what you guys see.

fpliii
02-18-2013, 02:29 AM
Not a Heat fan, but I've been a Wade stan ever since Shaq was traded to Miami. Don't particularly care for the team itself or LeBron, but I don't actively root against either.

Kingwillball
02-18-2013, 02:31 AM
Real talk I am a Lebron (Since I saw him play live in HS) fan thus root for the Heat to win and play well. I dont live in Miami so in all truth once Lebron era is over probably won't give a rats ass about them unless they had another player or two I liked. I am a fan of the NBA and I enjoy watching good basketball. I always have pulled for certain Players that I just enjoy watching play. I used to be a huge Clyde Drexler and Portland fan cause love their style of play. I am also a Kyrie fan since he is From Jersey and watched him and Kidd Gilchrist since HS.

DaSeba5
02-18-2013, 02:32 AM
Real talk I am a Lebron (Since I saw him play live in HS) fan thus root for the Heat to win and play well. I dont live in Miami so in all truth once Lebron era is over probably won't give a rats ass about them unless they had another player or two I liked. I am a fan of the NBA and I enjoy watching good basketball. I always have pulled for certain Players that I just enjoy watching play. I used to be a huge Clyde Drexler and Portland fan cause love their style of play. I am also a Kyrie fan since he is From Jersey and watched him and Kidd Gilchrist since HS.

How does one only root for players though? I think we all find a team we get attached to eventually.

KOBE143
02-18-2013, 02:32 AM
Heat hater since 2011

NumberSix
02-18-2013, 02:33 AM
do the math

Mr. Jabbar
02-18-2013, 02:34 AM
I think that PapayaPetee dude was a Heat fan before the shortcut thing too

jimmy77x
02-18-2013, 02:35 AM
Foreal its just op and like 2 other posters who are real heat fans the rest are bandwagoners and lebron stans that will disappear the second the heat dont live up to all their trash talking and bragging. Alot of people will claim they are real heats fans but are bold face bandwagoning liars, watch how many suddenly disappear say the heat dont win the title this year.

NumberSix
How does one only root for players though? I think we all find a team we get attached to eventually.
Imagine if you lived in Montana or some different country. What would you have any ties to one particular city/logo you have no connection to?

Mr. Jabbar
do the math

So you jumped ship in 2004 and went ring chasing :eek: , then you weren't a true lakers fan for starters...

Kingwillball
02-18-2013, 02:37 AM

Well I lived in NJ what would U do if the Nets were your home team especially post Kidd era. Nets had 3 or 4 winning seasons over last 20+ years and have been laughing stock of NBA. However now that they are in Brooklyn dont hate them but still would root for Miami over them.

DaSeba5
02-18-2013, 02:38 AM
Imagine if you lived in Montana or some different country. What would you have any ties to one particular city/logo you have no connection to?

Yes but let's say you love Michael Jordan and become a Bulls fan because of him. Don't many people eventually get attached to a team, and then stick with the team even after that player retires? I know a lot of Dolphin fans who became Dolphin fans because of Marino, and stuck with them after he retired.

Now I know there are bandwagon fans, but that's different than player stans. I feel like if you root for LeBron, and he stays on the Heat for like 10 years, eventually you will get attached to the Heat, and root for them after he retires.

DaSeba5
02-18-2013, 02:44 AM
Well I lived in NJ what would U do if the Nets were your home team especially post Kidd era. Nets had 3 or 4 winning seasons over last 20+ years and have been laughing stock of NBA. However now that they are in Brooklyn dont hate them but still would root for Miami over them.

I root for the Dolphins, Panthers, and Marlins as well.

You can do what you want it's your choice, but I stuck with them and they suck every year.

Budadiiii
02-18-2013, 02:48 AM
NumberSix a true bandwagon fan. Root for the best player in the league and say whatever team he plays for is your favorite :applause:

NumberSix a true stan. :applause:

NumberSix
02-18-2013, 02:54 AM
Yes but let's say you love Michael Jordan and become a Bulls fan because of him. Don't many people eventually get attached to a team, and then stick with the team even after that player retires? I know a lot of Dolphin fans who became Dolphin fans because of Marino, and stuck with them after he retired.

Now I know there are bandwagon fans, but that's different than player stans. I feel like if you root for LeBron, and he stays on the Heat for like 10 years, eventually you will get attached to the Heat, and root for them after he retires.
I guess. I became a Heat fan because of Shaq and remained a Heat fan even when he left.

InfiniteBaskets
There are heat fans that occasionally post on the heat sub team forum. Off the top of my head: lord leoshes, Alonzo magic, bfresh(retired). This isn't the vest site to post heat specific topics, its better suited for NBA topics or off court discussions.

Mr. Jabbar
NumberSix a true bandwagon fan. Root for the best player in the league and say whatever team he plays for is your favorite :applause:

NumberSix a true stan. :applause:

perhaps its a commendable deed after all, not getting attached to a particular team after years rooting for them is kind of hard I would guess

KOBE143
02-18-2013, 03:00 AM
define bandwagon fan

Answer: NumberSix

NumberSix
02-18-2013, 03:01 AM
perhaps its a commendable deed after all, not getting attached to a particular team after years rooting for them is kind of hard I would guess
I still root for the Lakers. Ask fans of other teams who frequent game threads when they play the Lakers. Just not much too root for these days.

As much as I bash Kobe, other fans know how much homer-ness I have for the Lakers. It helps that I've spent a significant time actually living in LA, unlike half the Laker fans that live in the phillipines and australia

DaSeba5
02-18-2013, 03:02 AM
There are heat fans that occasionally post on the heat sub team forum. Off the top of my head: lord leoshes, Alonzo magic, bfresh(retired). This isn't the vest site to post heat specific topics, its better suited for NBA topics or off court discussions.

I have to check out the Heat forums more here.

Budadiiii
02-18-2013, 03:05 AM
define bandwagon fan

Answer: NumberSix
:applause:

Love the knowledge you bring to this board. As long as me, you, and Jabbar are around this place is in good shape.

NumberSix
02-18-2013, 03:07 AM

Love the knowledge you bring to this board. As long as me, you, and Jabbar are around this place is in good shape.
I like tigers too. Even used to own a bengal/sumatran mix until she died.

InfiniteBaskets
02-18-2013, 03:08 AM
I have to check out the Heat forums more here.
Its quite empty here. You can find better discussions at real gm, although the general consensus there is that its over regulated. You can also find ancient heat. ans in the NBA.com/heat forums, but it gets filled with teenagers a little too often, especially after 2010.

On a side note I forgot to mention g train, probably the oldest heat fan here. He doesn't post much on the NBA forum. Also should mention jrong. Even though he loves talking about Wade he spent too much time in 09 heat game threads

And a similar thread was made a year ago:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268474

Alan Ogg
02-18-2013, 03:09 AM
Been a HEAT fan since the very beginning. Enjoyed watching Kevin Edwards, Ronny Seikaly, Grant Long, Glen Rice, and Steve Smith back in the day before Tim Hardaway and Zo came along. Of course, there's the greatest HEAT player of all time, Alan Ogg.

DaSeba5
02-18-2013, 03:09 AM
Its quite empty here. You can find better discussions at real gm, although the general consensus there is that its over regulated. You can also find ancient heat. ans in the NBA.com/heat forums, but it gets filled with teenagers a little too often, especially after 2010.

On a side note I forgot to mention g train, probably the oldest heat fan here. He doesn't post much on the NBA forum. Also should mention jrong. Even though he loves talking about Wade he spent too much time in 09 heat game threads

And a similar thread was made a year ago:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268474

Thanks for the post. Repped. :cheers:

peejay89
02-18-2013, 03:11 AM
I'm Australian, been a bulls fan since I was 1 and my dad put my very first bulls jersey on me. Been there through the good times (90-99) the bad times 99-08 and hoping rose can get back out there and make us contenders again.

Budadiiii
02-18-2013, 03:11 AM
I like tigers too. Even used to own a bengal/sumatran mix until she died.
That's not a tiger, that's Russell Westbrook in High School :bowdown:

He was a sophomore when the pic was taken I believe

DaSeba5
02-18-2013, 03:12 AM
I'm Australian, been a bulls fan since I was 1 and my dad put my very first bulls jersey on me. Been there through the good times (90-99) the bad times 99-08 and hoping rose can get back out there and make us contenders again.

I hope Rose comes back good as new. I don't like the Bulls, but I respect you guys.

NumberSix
02-18-2013, 03:13 AM
That's not a tiger, that's Russell Westbrook in High School :bowdown:

He was a sophomore when the pic was taken I believe
Really? Looks like a siberian tiger to me, but I could be wrong.

peejay89
02-18-2013, 03:16 AM
I hope Rose comes back good as new. I don't like the Bulls, but I respect you guys.

I don't agree with the decision and them joining up, but I respect what they've done since then

d.bball.guy
02-18-2013, 03:26 AM
I only remember OP and PapayaPeete. I think I'm forgetting some people but yeah, I remember those two.

The-Legend-24
02-18-2013, 03:38 AM
There's no such thing as a "Real Heat Fan" nikkas are all a bunch of bandwagons.

DaSeba5
02-18-2013, 03:43 AM
There's no such thing as a "Real Heat Fan" nikkas are all a bunch of bandwagons.

Not all of us

Flash31
02-18-2013, 11:17 AM
Heat fan since 03.

Some of y'all are beyond delusional and ignorant and a bunch
of crap really.As much as the trolling here goes on at least some
people stick through with a team win or lose which commendable
while others apparently latch onto a stars nuts and hang on
like a tick and disregard whatever team he's playing on.Id rather
know there was a diehard heat fan who is a massive troll than a
bandwagoner who is latched onto Lbjs nuts.Those Fans suk.

Those are the fans that show up late,that text on phones,that its a 1man team and scrubs exactly mirror parallel to Kobe and lakers where there are Kobe fans and there are laker fans.

Y'all band wagoners are just like lil Wayne,bulls,hornets,heat,Okc,lakers,Knicks,clipper s,nets,celtics
whatever team is doing good or whatever player is the best you latch on and jump off when you see fit

jimmy77x
02-18-2013, 11:24 AM
Notice the non appearence of some known heat bandwagoners Hank,enoughsaid,tazb,tylerOO and countless others :lol

Just2McFly
02-18-2013, 11:37 AM
Retarded thread.

CHi1PriDe
02-18-2013, 11:38 AM
Not all of us

You joined right after the heat won the championship and you're putting your fellow heat band wagoners on blast? Smh :facepalm

LikeABosh
02-18-2013, 11:45 AM
Fan since 99'

imdaman99
02-18-2013, 11:51 AM
pretty sure plowking is a heat fan. the thing about him, is that he disappeared for a few years and he's returned after (or just before) they won it all and has acted holier than thou. its alright, id have a lotta swag too if the knicks could ever bless me a championship during my lifetime :oldlol:

KOBE143
02-18-2013, 11:54 AM
I only know one real heat fan here and that is Theoo..

You can see in his user title that he has been a heat fan since 89..

The only heat fan here that I respect.. Wish he still post here.. :(

plowking
02-18-2013, 11:59 AM
pretty sure plowking is a heat fan. the thing about him, is that he disappeared for a few years and he's returned after (or just before) they won it all and has acted holier than thou. its alright, id have a lotta swag too if the knicks could ever bless me a championship during my lifetime :oldlol:

:oldlol:

I'm only an instigator/troll now due to the terrible posting since I last left. I can't really comment on anything else, since most of the front page material is "Heat suck" after a loss.

Plus its a nice change from the 08 season where we could barely win a game... Ah the good old days.

JerrySteakhouse
02-18-2013, 12:27 PM
OG Heat fan here...

TheNaturalWR
02-18-2013, 12:33 PM
Heat fan since Wade's rookie year.

Jolokia
02-18-2013, 12:36 PM
Heat fan since 96-97 when my favorite player in Hardaway teamed up with Zo. Did like playing Glen Rice the "3-point-automatic-weapon" and Steve Smith in NBA Jam too...

I ultimately just like their logo and the players they had over the years.

kNicKz
02-18-2013, 12:38 PM
Heat fan since '95

*insert 16 year old*

Apogee
02-18-2013, 12:39 PM
I hate these types of threads because no matter what your asking to get ****ed with. There are Heat fans but everyone else likes to pretend that they know what they are talking about. Born and raised in Miami and still have my ZO and Hardaway poster in my parents house.

I'm not going to deny that there are a BUNCH of bandwagoners that give us true fans a bad rep. Even my little cousin in BOSTON loves LeBron. I give him shit all the time and my other cousins rag on him. With the media hype and all that it makes it hard not to have band wagon fans for one of the best teams.

People just love to hate :pimp:

Papaya Petee
02-18-2013, 12:39 PM
Die hard Heat fan, just dont post much here anymore. If I do I just try to start more problems cause this site is terrible now. Plus I dislike all the Heat fans that became Heat fans post 2010

DaSeba5
02-18-2013, 12:42 PM
You joined right after the heat won the championship and you're putting your fellow heat band wagoners on blast? Smh :facepalm

Yah because nobody can join after a certain point in time. :facepalm

DaSeba5
02-18-2013, 12:44 PM
I hate these types of threads because no matter what your asking to get ****ed with. There are Heat fans but everyone else likes to pretend that they know what they are talking about. Born and raised in Miami and still have my ZO and Hardaway poster in my parents house.

I'm not going to deny that there are a BUNCH of bandwagoners that give us true fans a bad rep. Even my little cousin in BOSTON loves LeBron. I give him shit all the time and my other cousins rag on him. With the media hype and all that it makes it hard not to have band wagon fans for one of the best teams.

People just love to hate :pimp:

Yah they give us a bad rep, but success and media coverage creates a bandwagon fan base. People here get too caught up in join dates and assume everyone after 2010 is a bandwagon Heat fan.

It seems like because a LeBron stan/bandwagon fan trolls, a lot of people assume every Heat fan is like that.

AlonzoGOAT
02-18-2013, 12:50 PM
It's called registration being disabled. It was opened on june you dumb nikka. But anyway to answer the OP, I was a heat fan before Zo came in but I wouldn't say I was as interested/ a hardcore fan, But I was a much more hardcore phin fan and still am (probably where my fanhood mostly rest even tho they are mediocre now). But when Zo came in along with a few other like hardaway I got more interested in the heat and basketball. I agree with what you said, I support lebron just as long as he's with the heat (probably will still like him if he leaves due to helping us getting another chip/putting up another banner but I Won't go out of my way to watch him) just like other fans of different teams support their best player. If their is a player that I truly rode once nuts it was Zo's :lol

Also that clemson game was way to ****ing close, glad we pulled out DaSeba :lol

I probably post more on the forum which can not be named since 2007 but this place is much more fun and loose lol, although for serious discussion it's probably better over there.

EnoughSaid
02-18-2013, 12:54 PM
Notice the non appearence of some known heat bandwagoners Hank,enoughsaid,tazb,tylerOO and countless others :lol

How am I a bandwagoner exactly? I've been a fan of Wade and the Heat since 08-09. They're my favorite team and Wade is without a doubt my favorite player.

CelticBaller
02-18-2013, 01:04 PM
Heat fan since 2012 finals :rockon:

DaSeba5
02-18-2013, 01:04 PM
Heat fan since 2012 finals :rockon:

:lol

There's nothing wrong with wanting players/teams to succeed. It doesn't make you a bandwagon fan.

kNicKz
02-18-2013, 01:07 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/21787723.jpg

Apogee
02-18-2013, 01:10 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/21787723.jpg

Using memes gets your point across :facepalm

jimmy77x
02-18-2013, 01:12 PM

There's nothing wrong with wanting players/teams to succeed. It doesn't make you a bandwagon fan.

You seem legit man, but its hard to believe everyone that claims to be a heat fan has a join date right on or after the big 3 were formed/championship. id say maybe 10-15% are actual heat fans and 85-90% are bandwagon/lebron testicle huggers.

DaSeba5
02-18-2013, 01:14 PM
You seem legit man, but its hard to believe everyone that claims to be a heat fan has a join date right on or after the big 3 were formed/championship. id say maybe 10-15% are actual heat fans and 85-90% are bandwagon/lebron testicle huggers.

Here I would agree

JerrySteakhouse
02-18-2013, 01:15 PM

:rolleyes:

kNicKz
02-18-2013, 01:16 PM
Using memes gets your point across :facepalm

It just served its purpose by reeling you out :roll:

We got a live one!!

DaSeba5
02-18-2013, 01:17 PM
:rolleyes:

What? There's nothing wrong with a fan of another team wanting to see a player or whatever team finally get a ring.

JerrySteakhouse
02-18-2013, 01:18 PM
What? There's nothing wrong with a fan of another team wanting to see LeBron finally get a ring or whatever.
Just kidding bro. :D

DaSeba5
02-18-2013, 01:18 PM
Just kidding bro. :D

crisoner
02-18-2013, 01:20 PM
Only one I knew on these boards was Yokaflame....

That was like in 2000 and he probably has not posted since.

EVeryone else....

FAKE

LongLiveTheKing
02-18-2013, 02:18 PM
Heat fan since 04! First team I rooted for.
Live in Texas though but not going to root for the Spurs.

Apogee
02-18-2013, 02:43 PM
It just served its purpose by reeling you out :roll:

We got a live one!!

Middle school kids leaking into this forum again. :facepalm
I have no idea how this adds to basketball.. Let me know when the knicks get something done.

DirtySanchez
02-18-2013, 03:14 PM
Fan since 99'
Lmao yeah right

Wang Zhi Zhi
02-18-2013, 03:18 PM
heat fan since forever

DirtySanchez
02-18-2013, 03:20 PM
heat fan since forever
Me too Heat fan since today! Heat represent baby!!!

jimmy77x
02-18-2013, 03:20 PM
heat fan since forever

Yeah right silk :lol Lebron Semen lover since forever

Ne 1
02-18-2013, 03:37 PM
Most of the Heat "fans" on this site are former Cavs "fans." :oldlol: The only posters on here that I know are real Miami fans and not just LeBron stans are plowking, Papaya Petee and and G-train.

TylerOO
02-18-2013, 03:41 PM
not me

Wang Zhi Zhi
02-18-2013, 03:43 PM
Yeah right silk :lol Lebron Semen lover since forever
get off my dick kid

jimmy77x
02-18-2013, 03:47 PM
get off my dick kid

Mad cuz i exposed one of your alt accounts :roll: :roll: stay mad loser, oh and add 2010spalsh to the endless list of fake heat fans :lol

Dwade305
02-18-2013, 03:52 PM
Heat fan since Wade's rookie year.
:oldlol: Rg got jokes...your mentally handicapped ass is a fan of every team and Yao

Papaya, Gtrain and Jrong are the only one I remember before the decision. There was also this user from Europe somewhere (not pauk lol)

Doctor Rivers
02-18-2013, 03:53 PM
I'd love to hear Hank weigh in.

2010splash
02-18-2013, 03:57 PM
Mad cuz i exposed one of your alt accounts :roll: :roll: stay mad loser, oh and add 2010spalsh to the endless list of fake heat fans :lol
Stay mad gee. Ain't nothing you can do to stop the LeBron-led Heat dynasty. :pimp:

TheMan
02-18-2013, 04:01 PM
Damn, how many alt accounts does Silk have?:oldlol:

The Choken One
02-18-2013, 04:02 PM
Heat fan since 2004
lol no.

Heatbandwagoners from my limited time on this forum are pauk, killwillball(sp?) & Tyler00. All stans, not true fans.

jimmy77x
02-18-2013, 04:05 PM
Damn, how many alt accounts does Silk have?:oldlol:
:lol loser probably has atleast 5 :roll: :roll: i just exposed his wang zhi zhi account yesterday because he logged off his silk account as soon as lebron got owned as usual :lol

Kingwillball
02-18-2013, 04:08 PM
Who are the SR Members of this Board besides me ? I am one of the original Dun data's up in this piece also. Not many People have been On ISH under one name since 2006. So I have ben a known longtime Lebron fan but also basketball fan. I only Trol those who troll constantly which has become alot more often last few years. When I first joined this site their was alot better basketball discussions and give and take happening..

Wang Zhi Zhi
02-18-2013, 04:11 PM
:lol loser probably has atleast 5 :roll: :roll: i just exposed his wang zhi zhi account yesterday because he logged off his silk account as soon as lebron got owned as usual :lol
or maybe i was just responding to kobetards ive been here almost 2 years and have like 130 posts. im aware silk is a retard just because i post after he left doesnt mean im him. strong logic :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Michael_Wilbon
02-18-2013, 04:29 PM
or maybe i was just responding to kobetards ive been here almost 2 years and have like 130 posts. im aware silk is a retard just because i post after he left doesnt mean im him. strong logic :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Nah, you're Silkk. :oldlol:

jimmy77x
02-18-2013, 04:33 PM
Nah, you're Silkk. :oldlol:

Was just going to say that :lol at first he didnt deny it earlier using a classic silk phrase " get off my d!ck" now he calls his own self a retard trying to convince people he isnt silk :roll: :roll: this is too funny.

d.bball.guy
02-18-2013, 05:16 PM
:oldlol: Rg got jokes...your mentally handicapped ass is a fan of every team and Yao

Papaya, Gtrain and Jrong are the only one I remember before the decision. There was also this user from Europe somewhere (not pauk lol)
Yeah, there, forgot G-Train

Peteballa
02-18-2013, 05:23 PM
Bandwagoning is an ISH thing... In real life, I haven't talked to one fan who became a Heat fan after the decision. I also live in Palm Beach County, so most of us around here have been Heat fans forever. Like me, I was born into a Heat household, and have been a Heat fan ever since. Farthest back I can remember is about 1999, when our team consisted of Zo, Timmy, Mash, Clarence Weatherspoon, etc... Vague memories though. Once I was old enough to really understand and follow basketball, I became a diehard fan (this was around 2002. I distinctly remember drafting Caron and Rasual Butler) and have been ever since.

d.bball.guy
02-18-2013, 05:36 PM
Bandwagoning is an ISH thing... In real life, I haven't talked to one fan who became a Heat fan after the decision. I also live in Palm Beach County, so most of us around here have been Heat fans forever. Like me, I was born into a Heat household, and have been a Heat fan ever since. Farthest back I can remember is about 1999, when our team consisted of Zo, Timmy, Mash, Clarence Weatherspoon, etc... Vague memories though. Once I was old enough to really understand and follow basketball, I became a diehard fan (this was around 2002. I distinctly remember drafting Caron and Rasual Butler) and have been ever since.
Forgot this guy too

LBJ 23
02-18-2013, 06:02 PM
Off the top of my head:

da seba
purplechuck
peteballa
jerrystackhouse
Dwade
Graviton
G-train

NumberSix
02-18-2013, 06:02 PM
Off the top of my head:

da seba
purplechuck
peteballa
jerrystackhouse
Dwade
Graviton
G-train
NumberSix
:cheers:

LBJ 23
02-18-2013, 06:08 PM
:cheers:

Sorry but your posts don't reflect that. You are like me, Lebron fan first(not that there's anything wrong with that), team he's playing for second. Tell me, if Lebron would play for another team, would you still root for Miami over the team he plays for?

NumberSix
02-18-2013, 06:12 PM
Sorry but your posts don't reflect that. You are like me, Lebron fan first(not that there's anything wrong with that), team he's playing for second. Tell me, if Lebron would play for another team, would you still root for Miami over the team he plays for?
Well, I never even liked LeBron until he became a Heat player, but now that he's my favorite player, I honestly don't know if I'd root for him if he left. If he ever went back to Cleveland, I sure as shit wouldn't root for that team.

Best case for me, he stays a Heat or becomes a Laker.

G-train
02-18-2013, 06:15 PM
I'm more Miami than Keith Askins bow tie

NumberSix
02-18-2013, 06:18 PM
I'm more Miami than Keith Askins bow tie
You're Askins for trouble

Lord Leoshes
02-18-2013, 06:41 PM
I started watching the NBA cause Kareem Abdul Jubal was a disciple of Bruce Lee, then was hooked in 1979 when Magic Earvin Johnson was drafted.

Then in 1988 my city (Miami) got its 1st NBA franchise so then I had 2 teams I would root for till 1993 when Magic retired & then I was strictly a Miami Heat fan & have been since then.

& yes I still remember that day on DEC 14th when my Heat got its 1st win against the LAC. :applause:

PS thanks for remembering me InfiniteBaskets .

JerrySteakhouse
02-18-2013, 06:47 PM
Off the top of my head:

da seba
purplechuck
peteballa
jerrystackhouse
Dwade
Graviton
G-train
It's JerrySTEAKHOUSE!

BrickingStar
02-18-2013, 06:53 PM
I've been a heat fan since the late 70s or early 80's. They sucked but stuck with them till the end :pimp:

lol if you were going to call me out for being a fan of a team before it even existed f@ggot

jimmy77x
02-18-2013, 06:59 PM
I've been a heat fan since the late 70s or early 80's. They sucked but stuck with them till the end :pimp:

lol if you were going to call me out for being a fan of a team before it even existed f@ggot

was just getting ready to rip you a new one before the white text

NumberSix
02-18-2013, 07:01 PM
was just getting ready to rip you a new one before the white text
so, you were "going to" then, right? :roll:

Nash
02-18-2013, 07:07 PM
Here is the thing, it started off with Lebron and then I really started liking Bosh and Wade following this team, especially Bosh because of his goofyness. Then you watch this team and you start liking them all, Battier, Chalmers and the rest.. But the day these guys break the team up I will have no interest in Miami Heat at all. I'm not from Miami so I have no natural connection to them. Heck, I'm not even from America and have no connection to any team. I follow the sport because of the players, not favorite team. I used to like the Suns because of Steve Nash but these days I don't care for them at all.

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2013, 07:12 PM
You could start here:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=185040

Though, I can only recognize a few who currently post.

Not exactly. People who don't have a team in their current area or they've got an occupation that take up a lot of their time... so they would rather follow the more popular stars than follow a team that might not interest them down the road.

Players usually trump team loyalty, from what I've seen online.

Peteballa
02-18-2013, 07:15 PM
You could start here:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=185040

Though, I can only recognize a few who currently post.

Not exactly. People who don't have a team in their current area or they've got an occupation that take up a lot of their time... so they would rather follow the more popular stars than follow a team that might not interest them down the road.

Players usually trump team loyalty, from what I've seen online.

Lol, according to this list I'm a Tulsa Shock fan. Nice!

G-train
02-18-2013, 07:15 PM
Here is the thing, it started off with Lebron and then I really started liking Bosh and Wade following this team, especially Bosh because of his goofyness. Then you watch this team and you start liking them all, Battier, Chalmers and the rest.. But the day these guys break the team up I will have no interest in Miami Heat at all. I'm not from Miami so I have no natural connection to them. Heck, I'm not even from America and have no connection to any team. I follow the sport because of the players, not favorite team. I used to like the Suns because of Steve Nash but these days I don't care for them at all.

Agreed this team has alot of character IMO.

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2013, 07:25 PM
Lol, according to this list I'm a Tulsa Shock fan. Nice!

OP is banned, so it can't be changed right now.

But it's the most accurate, I guess, and I recognize that your a Heat fan. I actually recognize who are the Heat fans and who are the LeBron fans following the Heat.

Lord Leoshes
02-18-2013, 07:32 PM
How do you know you are a true fan? It is not when you cheer for your teams success, but when you root for them even when they suck, & are constantly losing. That is the definition of a true fan.

Hell I loved my team when the starting lineup was Roy Sparrow - Rony Seikly - Billy Thompson - Jon Sundvold, & Kevin Edwards, as well as Grant Long who started often.

& it took 18 games into that season before that DEC 14th game against the LAC to finally get that 1st win.

& for that guy who remembers Clarence Weather spoon I will never forget that Mashburn open shot, that instead he passed it to weather spoon with no time on the clock & the game on the line & the pore guy choked it.:cry:

Or the Huston triple bounce that ripped my heart out, or Van Gundy hanging on to Zo's leg while Zo, & Johnson swung all air at each other, & the funny part is that neither connected.:roll:
Hell how about PJ Brown shoulder throw?

PS if you are one of the nubees that truly love my team as much as me then I am happy to have you join are Heat family.
Just love the team, & not the individual players cause tomorrow they will be gone & a new & upcoming star will take their places soon enough.
That's the way it has been since 1988.

NumberSix
02-18-2013, 07:34 PM

But it's the most accurate, I guess, and I recognize that your a Heat fan. I actually recognize who are the Heat fans and who are the LeBron fans following the Heat.
Banned? Why? What did he do? How do you even know he's banned?:confusedshrug:

Bajanmale
02-18-2013, 07:35 PM

Same here, I left the lakers with Shaq!

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2013, 07:38 PM
Banned? Why? What did he do? How do you even know he's banned?:confusedshrug:

I think he might have posted something online he wasn't supposed to or people reported him countless of times for either trolling or for what ever material Jeff doesn't want on the website.

I know he's banned because if you check the bottom of his post, notice that he doesn't have a "give rep/neg" icon and only a report button ? That means he's banned. If he just posted "Banned" as his signature, then you would see the icon and the report button, regardless.

Lord Leoshes
02-18-2013, 07:39 PM

I know about the white front, but just for fun wouldn't that Miami Team be the one coached be John Lucas the 1st? The one that was actually a drug rehab facility for Talented Basketball players in the early 80s?

BrickingStar
02-18-2013, 07:39 PM

I see hank on that list but he's always called a bandwagon f@ggot. What's his story? :lol

NumberSix
02-18-2013, 07:41 PM
I see hank on that list but he's always called a bandwagon f@ggot. What's his story? :lol
Hank is good peeps in my book.

NumberSix
02-18-2013, 08:15 PM
I think he might have posted something online he wasn't supposed to or people reported him countless of times for either trolling or for what ever material Jeff doesn't want on the website.

I know he's banned because if you check the bottom of his post, notice that he doesn't have a "give rep/neg" icon and only a report button ? That means he's banned. If he just posted "Banned" as his signature, then you would see the icon and the report button, regardless.
does on my screen

winwin
02-18-2013, 08:32 PM

i don't think that hank is a bandwagoner

hank = heat007

So seriously, what happened to Heat007? thread from 2011

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228645

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/0%20Players/Lebron%20James/0%20bandwagoners%20heat007/heat007-family-horizontal-fixed.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQTDMm0knB2oso4V6yFzg7ISyafs89B wfqcIVBcSaFevWIwrDp

Blue&Orange
02-18-2013, 08:41 PM
Heat fan since 2004~
I was unaware socket puppets were able to be fans, i knew they could be raging ph@gotts.

NumberSix
02-18-2013, 08:46 PM
~
I was unaware socket puppets were able to be fans, i knew they could be raging ph@gotts.
How bout them knicks? They still "da bess"? :confusedshrug:

LikeABosh
02-18-2013, 08:47 PM
How bout them knicks? They still "da bess"? :confusedshrug:
Gotta commend the guy for staying a Knicks fan though it all. 1 playoff win in over 4,000 days

BrickingStar
02-18-2013, 08:47 PM
i don't think that hank is a bandwagoner

hank = heat007

So seriously, what happened to Heat007? thread from 2011

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228645

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/0%20Players/Lebron%20James/0%20bandwagoners%20heat007/heat007-family-horizontal-fixed.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQTDMm0knB2oso4V6yFzg7ISyafs89B wfqcIVBcSaFevWIwrDp
So he's not a bandwagon fan? And it's not really cool to post a dudes family without permission to try put him down :no:

JerrySteakhouse
02-18-2013, 08:49 PM
I been here since 2006, trust me there weren't many HEAT fans back then. There is probably less than 5 of us that are still here today.

NumberSix
02-18-2013, 08:52 PM
I been here since 2006, trust me there weren't many HEAT fans back then. There is probably less than 5 of us that are still here today.

winwin
02-18-2013, 08:53 PM
So he's not a bandwagon fan? And it's not really cool to post a dudes family without permission to try put him down :no:
he IS the one who posted his family pic on ISH and twitter during 2011 finals lol

just photo google heat007

JerrySteakhouse
02-18-2013, 08:54 PM
I think the "true" fans are outside of the city they root for.

Default fans go for whatever city they live in... If you root for a team outside of your city then you at least cheer for them for a real reason...

Bandwagon fans are the ones who jump ship to teams when everything is good, then peace when it all crumbles...

kenny817
02-18-2013, 08:54 PM

Negged...gotdamn bandwagon fans

NumberSix
02-18-2013, 08:55 PM
I think the "true" fans are outside of the city they root for.

Default fans go for whatever city they live in... If you root for a team outside of your city then you at least cheer for them for a real reason...

Bandwagon fans are the ones who jump ship to teams when everything is good, then peace when it all crumbles...
I would actually agree with this for the most part.:applause:

jimmy77x
02-18-2013, 08:56 PM

So true , Like i said most people who claim to be heat fans have a join date on or after the big 3 formed and the rest after the championship last year :lol

BrickingStar
02-18-2013, 08:56 PM
he IS the one who posted his family pic on ISH and twitter during 2011 finals lol

just photo google heat007
I did and the sources of the pics lead me to you posting them not him :coleman:

NumberSix
02-18-2013, 08:59 PM
So true , Like i said most people who claim to be heat fans have a join date on or after the big 3 formed and the rest after the championship last year :lol
Yeah. It's almost as if Heat fans suddenly had something to be excited about around that time.

winwin
02-18-2013, 09:06 PM
I did and the sources of the pics lead me to you posting them not him :coleman:
you got me

i sneaked in his home and snapped the shot

plowking
02-18-2013, 09:18 PM
I remember the 07-08 season. Our gamethreads at times wouldn't go over 20 responses, and when they did it was usually the same 5 posters. Now all of a sudden we have hundreds of fans wanting to discuss the Heat on a basketball forum and have been fans forever. lol

If you only just became a fan, who cares? You're simply too stupid to enjoy the ride of supporting a sports team through the highs and lows.

jimmy77x
02-18-2013, 09:21 PM
I remember the 07-08 season. Our gamethreads at times wouldn't go over 20 responses, and when they did it was usually the same 5 posters. Now all of a sudden we have hundreds of fans wanting to discuss the Heat on a basketball forum and have been fans forever. lol

If you only just became a fan, who cares? You're simply too stupid to enjoy the ride of supporting a sports team through the highs and lows.

Exactly a true heat fan calling out the bandwagoners and lebron d!ckriders claiming to be longtime fans, repped+

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2013, 09:24 PM
does on my screen

Hmmm, now that is weird.

Nobody has to be a fan from a specific location, even one that has an NBA team.

I have seen people online who are from Toronto who say teams like the Heat, Celtics, Lakers, Spurs etc.... as their team.

Peteballa
02-18-2013, 09:51 PM

I don't understand why people hate the bandwagoners so much, because it is the bandwagoners themselves who are suffering. The taste of victory isn't as sweet for someone who jumped on the bandwagon what the Heat were at their peak as it is for us fans who had to watch starting lineups consisting of Blake Ahearn, Chris Quinn, Ricky Davis, Mark Blount and Kasib Powell.

Basically, I agree with you 100%.

eriX
02-18-2013, 10:19 PM
ish. where your join date and your location defines whether you are a 'bandwagoner' or not. :facepalm

Why should your location define which team you should root for? Would that not mean everyone whos not from the teams native city is a bandwagoner?

I don't understand why everyone is so obsessed with calling bandwagoners out. everyone whos on here obviously watch basketball on a regular basis and discussion here should help their understanding of basketball but instead we have stans bashing each other. Just ignore the obvious trolls on this place and this may actually turn into a basketball forum.

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2013, 10:21 PM
I don't understand why people hate the bandwagoners so much, because it is the bandwagoners themselves who are suffering. The taste of victory isn't as sweet for someone who jumped on the bandwagon what the Heat were at their peak as it is for us fans who had to watch starting lineups consisting of Blake Ahearn, Chris Quinn, Ricky Davis, Mark Blount and Kalib Powell.

Dont forget about Earl Barron too :oldlol:. 22 players dressed for the Heat that season. Remember the 51.9 seconds game they had to play again vs the Hawks because they forgot to add a foul or something ?

JerrySteakhouse
02-18-2013, 10:33 PM
I don't understand why people hate the bandwagoners so much, because it is the bandwagoners themselves who are suffering. The taste of victory isn't as sweet for someone who jumped on the bandwagon what the Heat were at their peak as it is for us fans who had to watch starting lineups consisting of Blake Ahearn, Chris Quinn, Ricky Davis, Mark Blount and Kalib Powell.

Who?

Who remembers Yakhouba Diawara?

Peteballa
02-18-2013, 10:34 PM
Who?

Who remembers Yakhouba Diawara?

Haha, meant to say Kasib Powell. :facepalm

I remember Yakhouba Diawara. Had a nasty rainbow on his 3 pointer lol

Peteballa
02-18-2013, 10:35 PM
Dont forget about Earl Barron too :oldlol:. 22 players dressed for the Heat that season. Remember the 51.9 seconds game they had to play again vs the Hawks because they forgot to add a foul or something ?

Lol :facepalm unfortunately yes

JerrySteakhouse
02-18-2013, 10:47 PM
Haha, meant to say Kasib Powell. :facepalm

I remember Yakhouba Diawara. Had a nasty rainbow on his 3 pointer lol
Wow hardly remember that guy. Wayne Simien is someone not a lot of guys would remember...

Wang Zhi Zhi
02-18-2013, 10:49 PM
**** diawara banking a 3 against the nets. shouldve tanked and played atl

Peteballa
02-18-2013, 10:55 PM
**** diawara banking a 3 against the nets. shouldve tanked and played atl

:roll: :roll: :roll: I forgot all about that. Heat fans and management wanted to lose and we still accidentally won. Then got smoked by the C's.

Bandito
02-18-2013, 11:07 PM
there was this guy here call Andrei89 who was a heat fan before the Lebron trade. He got trolled to leave this forum by Kobe stans though. I remember he was so happy Lebron was traded to the Heat!

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-18-2013, 11:15 PM
"real Heat fans" :roll:

plowking
02-18-2013, 11:24 PM
Wow hardly remember that guy. Wayne Simien is someone not a lot of guys would remember...

Who are these guys? I just know Lebron, Wade and Bosh.

JerrySteakhouse
02-18-2013, 11:25 PM
Who are these guys? I just know Lebron, Wade and Bosh.
:roll: :roll:

CelticBaller
02-18-2013, 11:28 PM
I know a friend who's a "Heat fan" who can't even name anyone of the 2006 finals starting lineup besides Dwayne Wade. Not even Shaq, I repeat SHAQ. Heck I don't think he knows anyone besides Wade.

plowking
02-18-2013, 11:33 PM
I know a friend who's a "Heat fan" who can't even name anyone of the 2006 finals starting lineup besides Dwayne Wade. Not even Shaq, I repeat SHAQ. Heck I don't think he knows anyone besides Wade.

We won a title with Antoine Walker. That should put that team performance up there with the GOAT teams.

Whats more amazing is he was our second highest scorer in the finals I'm pretty sure, and he shot 37% or something that series against Dallas. :oldlol:
D-Wade carried that team hardcore.

JerrySteakhouse
02-18-2013, 11:36 PM
We won a title with Antoine Walker. That should put that team performance up there with the GOAT teams.

Whats more amazing is he was our second highest scorer in the finals I'm pretty sure, and he shot 37% or something that series against Dallas. :oldlol:
D-Wade carried that team hardcore.
Walker wasn't amazing but we needed him...

http://www.bloguin.com/crossoverchronicles/images/stories/Walker_shimmy.jpg

DaSeba5
02-23-2013, 10:24 PM
Someone told me to bump this, so...

TheMarkMadsen
02-23-2013, 10:31 PM
Heat fan since game 5 of the finals.

OG HEAT fan though I rooted hard for them in 06 & again for the first 2 games of the 11 finals

DMV2
02-23-2013, 10:32 PM
Pre-Decision Heat fans, if I remember them correctly.

Plowking
JerrySteakhouse
Peteballa
Gtrain
Papaya Petee
PurpleChuck/EnoughSaid

AlonzoGOAT
02-23-2013, 10:34 PM

Plowking
JerrySteakhouse
Peteballa
Gtrain
Papaya Petee
PurpleChuck/EnoughSaid
They need to stop calling him a bandwagon fan just because he roots for chelsea and the 49ers. He's a good poster and in no way does he suck lebron's nuts.

DaSeba5
02-23-2013, 10:35 PM
They need to stop calling him a bandwagon fan just because he roots for chelsea and the 49ers. He's a good poster and in no way does he suck lebron's nuts.

I agree. I think he's a good poster.

LikeABosh
02-23-2013, 10:36 PM

Plowking
JerrySteakhouse
Peteballa
Gtrain
Papaya Petee
PurpleChuck/EnoughSaid
What if I told you you can be a Heat fan before posting on ISH?

DMV2
02-23-2013, 10:42 PM
What if I told you you can be a Heat fan before posting on ISH?
Yeah, outside of this forum, for sure. But I was going by ISH posters since this is where most of the hate is seen.

AlonzoGOAT
02-23-2013, 10:44 PM
Yeah, outside of this forum, for sure. But I was going by ISH posters since this is where most of the hate is seen.
Even if I was registered since 2007 on the forum that can't be named on ISH :eek:

DMV2
02-23-2013, 10:47 PM
Even if I was registered since 2007 on the forum that can't be named on ISH :eek:
I wasn't really going by registration date.
Just commonly known old account too. Like EnoughSaid, I believe he is PurpleChuck.

Papaya Petee
02-23-2013, 10:50 PM
Man lets just go look back at those threads when the Heat versed the Celtics in 2009-2010 playoffs and look at ALL the shit PlowKing and I talked to about Celtics fans. When Wade lid them up for 46 points and like 5 3's in the 4th quarter, even though the Heat were down 0-3 in the series, shit was talked non stop.

Back then it was easy, nobody expected Miami to win over 35 games with a terrible roster and an "injury" prone Wade. Yet back to back nice seasons of 43-39 and 47-35 records, and being pretty competitive in the first round of playoffs. Nobody cared, except us real fans.

Now all you have is the never ending hate, people always pointing out " whose a band wagoner and who is not" Just to make themselves feel better that their team isn't as good as the Heat, but they got real fans. Can't come on this website and read a Heat thread without never ending hating and arguing. **** things change, people can't stand success.