PDA

View Full Version : Miami Fans Getting Small Taste of Cleveland Paranoia

sixer6ad
02-19-2013, 08:54 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/heat/

This article appeared in the Miami Herald today. I can tell you that Clevelanders first doubts about Lebron staying was when he signed his second contract with us. He could have signed a 5-year deal, but found a loophole and signed a 4-year deal. If I can recall correctly, he and his agent found it, and then some other free agents followed suit. I think D-Wade was one of them. The second that happened, Clevelanders, paranoid by nature, started asking, "Is he going to leave or stay?" Honest to God, we loved him and hoped he would stay, but we worried about it for the duration of that contract. That led to The Decision.

Speculation is beginning to run in Miami, and I have wondered since he's been there if they'd care/have as much passion about the topic as we did. We're about to find out. I'm sure he will handle it much better this time, even if he stays with them. What's interesting though, is that another city will experience what we experienced in wondering, "Will he stay?"

Peteballa
02-19-2013, 09:01 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/heat/

This article appeared in the Miami Herald today. I can tell you that Clevelanders first doubts about Lebron staying was when he signed his second contract with us. He could have signed a 5-year deal, but found a loophole and signed a 4-year deal. If I can recall correctly, he and his agent found it, and then some other free agents followed suit. I think D-Wade was one of them. The second that happened, Clevelanders, paranoid by nature, started asking, "Is he going to leave or stay?" Honest to God, we loved him and hoped he would stay, but we worried about it for the duration of that contract. That led to The Decision.

Speculation is beginning to run in Miami, and I have wondered since he's been there if they'd care/have as much passion about the topic as we did. We're about to find out. I'm sure he will handle it much better this time, even if he stays with them. What's interesting though, is that another city will experience what we experienced in wondering, "Will he stay?"

The difference is the Heat fanbase isn't as dedicated to LeBron. We don't love LeBron like Cleveland did. Do I love having LeBron, and do I appreciate him as the amazing player that he is? Absolutely. However, if he left, I'd be disappointed but get over it quickly. It's nothing like when Wade was a possibility to leave - I worried about that all of the time, because Wade was the heart and soul of Miami. LeBron isn't, and I doubt he ever will be - at least, not the way that he was in Cleveland.

TL;DR - If he left Miami, it wouldn't be as devastating as it was for Cleveland. Therefore, the "paranoia" doesn't bother us as much.

PJR
02-19-2013, 09:05 PM
There is nothing to be paronoid about when Micky Arison and Pat Riley are running your team, and Two championship banners have been raised in the last 6years. We're straight regardless.

Miami is always going to be a prime destination for mega free agents. You can't say the same for Cleveland.

dbk123
02-19-2013, 09:13 PM
lol at you thinking lebron would leave a title contender to go back to the crap hole called cleveland after all the shit they said about him

2010splash
02-19-2013, 09:14 PM
Wishful thinking and absolute dreaming by Cleveland fans here. Don't you guys remember 'The Decision'? LeBron's motives for leaving were very clear: winning first, winning second and winning third. That's why he signed with Miami. As a student of the history of the game, he knows it takes an elite supporting cast of stars (notice the plural form) to win titles in today's NBA. Furthermore, he obviously didn't care what Cleveland fans would feel/think, hence the decision to dump them on national TV without any prior warning.

Miami has Wade and Bosh. LeBron will very likely have 3-peated by the time 2014 comes around. Cleveland will still be battling for the league's worst record and boasting about Kyrie's "potential" and the "cap space" they have to sign other FA's. :sleeping

LeBron is staying in Miami. He's all about winning.

cotdt
02-19-2013, 09:16 PM
Lebron is simply not as loved in Miami as much as he still is in Cleveland.

LikeABosh
02-19-2013, 09:17 PM
Difference is the Heat are in the hands of Arison and Riley, a bit better than Dan Gilbert :lol

plowking
02-19-2013, 09:18 PM
As other posters have said, the only time you post here is to write down your wishful thoughts about getting Lebron back, or projecting the insecure thoughts you once had about Lebron onto another fanbase.

No, we're not worried. He signed here, he won here, he will more than likely stay here if we keep winning. And if he does leave, hes not going to Cleveland like you desperately hope he will.

Kurosawa0
02-19-2013, 09:22 PM
Difference is the Heat are in the hands of Arison and Riley, a bit better than Dan Gilbert :lol

That's probably the only reason for thinking he stays in Miami. Riley has proven he can build a winning team around LeBron. Danny Ferry did a pretty miserable job of that in Cleveland.

I guess the question is whether LeBron likes the idea of playing with a young superstar and making amends for leaving.

Zodiac
02-19-2013, 09:24 PM
Regardless Lebron is leaving when he's a FA, there will simply be younger more talented player that Lebron could team up with than DWade and Bosh at that point, and Cleveland makes a lot of sense as they'll have Irving

sixer6ad
02-19-2013, 09:33 PM
I've posted plenty of times on here where I (and Cleveland) deserved the bashing. This one was a simple response to an article published in your newspaper. I was just wondering about the feeling -- not looking for anti-Cleveland, shi-hole comments. I went through it, and was wondering about Miami's thoughts.

Sorry this turned into a Mickey Arison/Pat Riley praise session. That was not the intention.

BTW - the hatred for Cleveland and all of the comments that "had to be made" smell like paranoia. :confusedshrug:

G-train
02-19-2013, 09:39 PM
As a Heat fan I have already accepted he is going.
Had a temporary feel the whole time tbh.
However I'm not emotionally tied to basketball, I enjoy it from an analytical and operational point of view mostly.

imdaman99
02-19-2013, 09:49 PM
Wishful thinking and absolute dreaming by Cleveland fans here. Don't you guys remember 'The Decision'? LeBron's motives for leaving were very clear: winning first, winning second and winning third. That's why he signed with Miami. As a student of the history of the game, he knows it takes an elite supporting cast of stars (notice the plural form) to win titles in today's NBA. Furthermore, he obviously didn't care what Cleveland fans would feel/think, hence the decision to dump them on national TV without any prior warning.

Miami has Wade and Bosh. LeBron will very likely have 3-peated by the time 2014 comes around. Cleveland will still be battling for the league's worst record and boasting about Kyrie's "potential" and the "cap space" they have to sign other FA's. :sleeping

http://i48.tinypic.com/2u4seg9.jpg

Kingwillball
02-19-2013, 10:06 PM
The difference is the Heat fanbase isn't as dedicated to LeBron. We don't love LeBron like Cleveland did. Do I love having LeBron, and do I appreciate him as the amazing player that he is? Absolutely. However, if he left, I'd be disappointed but get over it quickly. It's nothing like when Wade was a possibility to leave - I worried about that all of the time, because Wade was the heart and soul of Miami. LeBron isn't, and I doubt he ever will be - at least, not the way that he was in Cleveland.

TL;DR - If he left Miami, it wouldn't be as devastating as it was for Cleveland. Therefore, the "paranoia" doesn't bother us as much.

Yeah but if U were a hardcore Miami Fan you would think it would effect you even more and the fact you choose an older not as Healthy nor as good Wade ver Lebron is Ridiculous. If Lebron Leaves Miami next year they are back to being a middle of the pack type team .

G-train
02-19-2013, 10:23 PM
Yeah but if U were a hardcore Miami Fan you would think it would effect you even more and the fact you choose an older not as Healthy nor as good Wade ver Lebron is Ridiculous. If Lebron Leaves Miami next year they are back to being a middle of the pack type team .

Not necessarily.
I think if the Heat re-signed Wade and Bosh and signed some support, they would beat the Cavs with Lebron and make the finals again.

Derka
02-19-2013, 10:27 PM
Unnecessary considering he's not leaving.

AlphaWolf24
02-19-2013, 10:40 PM

A)His Cavs teams won more games through a 82 game season then last years HEAT team...with 3 superstars.

B)He made it to the Finals with the Cavs and stunk it up, Just as he did with the Heat

C) He worked on his allaround game a lot , his offensive game is much more refined then it was in 2010, His Jumper is much better and he was actually engaged in the 4th quarters of the Title run......If this Lebron was on the Cavs in 10' , 11' they would have won it all...

You don't need to play with 2 other top 10 players in order to contend for titles....you need to set the pulse of the team....

( Lebron has said many times....Titles don't define players/he doesn't play to impress others...:confusedshrug: .........he went to play in Miami.....a party town, with his best buddy and Bosh....He won a Title while destroying his hometown fanbase....clearly he is a hypocrite about the "winning" part)

DukeDelonte13
02-19-2013, 10:42 PM
I don't think the Lebron to Cleveland rumors are really that far fetched anymore. Gilbert and the Cavs FO are close with Lebron's agent and his agent's partner as they are based in Cleveland. They also represent Tristan Thompson and are always at cavs games/facilities. Cleveland will have a young and upcoming roster with tons of draft picks stocked up while Miami will have an aging Wade and a cap space problem. Lebron has said he could see himself playing in Cleveland again. Those are just facts.

I don't really have an opinion on whether or not he will leave miami but if he does the only other city i can see him playing for is cleveland.

Kingwillball
02-19-2013, 10:43 PM
Not necessarily.
I think if the Heat re-signed Wade and Bosh and signed some support, they would beat the Cavs with Lebron and make the finals again.

Clev has alot of YOUNG talent which will all be a year better and a year older. Bring in Lebron and possibly another Vet FA the Cavs would be a championship contender. BY than Irving should be a top 3 PG.. U also have Waiters, Thompson, Gee, Zeller all good Young Players..

bmd
02-19-2013, 11:07 PM
Bron Bron ain't going nowhere.

HiphopRelated
02-19-2013, 11:09 PM
I personally give 2 shits if Lebron leaves. I think it would be foolish, but he can do whatever he wants.

Wade's the only one predestined to retire a Heat anyway.

Lebron can get a "thanks for the memories" like Shaq did.

Heat were only "middle of the pack" because they were in a holding pattern for 2010 after Shaq was traded.

Kurosawa0
02-19-2013, 11:10 PM
Not necessarily.

Cleveland probably ends up being the 4th best team in the East in 2010 behind Chicago, Miami and Boston.

HiphopRelated
02-19-2013, 11:12 PM
I don't think the Lebron to Cleveland rumors are really that far fetched anymore. Gilbert and the Cavs FO are close with Lebron's agent and his agent's partner as they are based in Cleveland. They also represent Tristan Thompson and are always at cavs games/facilities. Cleveland will have a young and upcoming roster with tons of draft picks stocked up while Miami will have an aging Wade and a cap space problem. Lebron has said he could see himself playing in Cleveland again. Those are just facts.

I don't really have an opinion on whether or not he will leave miami but if he does the only other city i can see him playing for is cleveland.
Cleveland will have to resign that young talent if they're so good(and at least Irving is looking like a max already).

Ask OKC.

Flash31
02-20-2013, 11:50 AM
Alright for all the haters,cle fans,lets say lebron
goes to cle,nobody is joining him bc nobody
wants to play in Cleveland.
Heat lose lebron and have about 15-20 mill in cap space
to give to another star or two along with
being a perennial championship favorite,winning multiple rings,being
in one of the best cities Miami and having a great front office and management
along with wade and bosh,and while lebron and Irving on cabs will be good 3 beats 2 wade ,bosh plus another superstar will still beat the cavs and then what
does lebron or Irving demand a trade,do cavs fans blame lebron for choking or losing the series.

Miami is not Cleveland to where even with 20 mill in cap space they don't get any stars wanting to play with them,
stars want to come to Miami,great city,no income tax,great fo,wade,bosh,a winning organization.

How delusional do people have to be,lebron would be extremely stupid to
leave Miami,he won a finals MVP,championship,has been to the finals his first year and back to back and the team is favorites to repeat,and
he would leave all that for a team that wished him death,injury,defeat and playing with an unproven team and unproven rookies who without lebron
or anybody else haven't win jack and going back to an owner that despises him and fans that burned his jersey,taunted him,insulted his family all for what to repair something in Cleveland,Really.

In Mia he has more endorsement opportunities,more exposure,more popularity,more spotlight than cle and he's winning so the only reason he could or would come back is cause he left them and the way they reacted to it why would he.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-20-2013, 11:52 AM
OT but i wonder if he'll get booed when miami goes to cleveland this year.

jrong
02-20-2013, 12:18 PM
Then they need to stop. Cleveland had a right to feel resentful after what happened to them. But, Miami has NO CLAIM to LeBron. NONE. He's a hired gun, at this point. If he leaves in 2014, then they had him for four years, which led to at least one additional title for the franchise. Thank him for his (mercenary) services, and move on.

DaSeba5
02-20-2013, 12:24 PM
Then they need to stop. Cleveland had a right to feel resentful after what happened to them. But, Miami has NO CLAIM to LeBron. NONE. He's a hired gun, at this point. If he leaves in 2014, then they had him for four years, which led to at least one additional title for the franchise. Thank him for his (mercenary) services, and move on.

This is basically true. Cleveland was more in love with LeBron than we are even though we do love LeBron. If he leaves, people won't be happy, but we'll move on. Different situation than Cleveland.

DukeDelonte13
02-20-2013, 12:45 PM
Cleveland will have to resign that young talent if they're so good(and at least Irving is looking like a max already).

Ask OKC.

OKC had Durant, Westbrook, Ibaka, and Harden all planning on making big bucks, Different than the cavs with just Kyrie as the only potential max player on the roster ATM.

Still, Gilbert has never once shown that he is afraid of going deep into the luxury tax.

HiphopRelated
02-20-2013, 12:47 PM
OKC had Durant, Westbrook, Ibaka, and Harden all planning on making big bucks, Different than the cavs with just Kyrie as the only potential max player on the roster ATM.

Still, Gilbert has never once shown that he is afraid of going deep into the luxury tax.
If Kyrie is the only one with that kind of potential, Cleveland's roster isn't that attractive

TheMan
02-20-2013, 01:00 PM
Not necessarily.
Lol, the Bulls would LOVE playing the Heat without LBJ:oldlol:

RoundMoundOfReb
02-20-2013, 01:01 PM
Lol, the Bulls would LOVE playing the Heat without LBJ:oldlol:
What if LBJ went to CHI to replace Boozer. RIP NBA.

02-20-2013, 01:04 PM
Why in the world would LeBron go back to Cleveland?

PleezeBelieve
02-20-2013, 02:01 PM
He's coming back to Cleveland where he will retire as a Cavalier. He will break many all time records as a Cav.

Its home.

Deal with it.

AlphaWolf24
02-20-2013, 02:04 PM
Why in the world would LeBron go back to Cleveland?

let's see....

1) it's his Home town team/state

2) He said winning doesn't define players / thier career's

3) He/his PR crew gets treated like a Gawd

BrickingStar
02-20-2013, 02:06 PM
let's see....

So basically nothing

NewYorkNoPicks
02-20-2013, 02:09 PM

Exactly why he shouldve went to NY where hed be a god. Miami fans are terrible, not a basketball city, fans leave games early to make sure theyre on line for some nightclub.

Remember the "Fan Up" campaign you guys had to do? Patheticccccccccc

BrickingStar
02-20-2013, 02:12 PM
Exactly why he shouldve went to NY where hed be a god. Miami fans are terrible, not a basketball city, fans leave games early to make sure theyre on line for some nightclub.

Remember the "Fan Up" campaign you guys had to do? Patheticccccccccc
Heat > Knicks its been the story without lebron too in the last decade deal with it.

NewYorkNoPicks
02-20-2013, 02:19 PM
Heat > Knicks its been the story without lebron too in the last decade deal with it.

Great argument brah! Miami fans are horrible, Knick fans sell out the Garden in losing seasons, Heat fans dont even show up for games in time when theyre about to watch the best player in the world. Why? Your citys not even on par with NY...what are you cokehead cubans doing instead thats so important?

PJR
02-20-2013, 02:24 PM
Pretty sure LeBron didn't want to tie himself to a lunatic owner like James Dolan, and an organization that hadn't won a playoff game in a 10+ years like the Knicks.

And nobody cares about "the fans". :oldlol:

BrickingStar
02-20-2013, 02:26 PM
Great argument brah! Miami fans are horrible, Knick fans sell out the Garden in losing seasons, Heat fans dont even show up for games in time when theyre about to watch the best player in the world. Why? Your citys not even on par with NY...what are you cokehead cubans doing instead thats so important?
So this is your argument for your knicks "the fans"? Pathetic :roll: :roll:

NewYorkNoPicks
02-20-2013, 02:29 PM
So this is your argument for your knicks "the fans"? Pathetic :roll: :roll:

Better fans, much better city, bigger spotlight, bigger legacy.

Other fans wont admit it but unbiased people know winning in NY is more important.

Ill tell u one thing, if he won in NY these Kobe and Jordan debates would have less validity in the court of public opinion

PJR
02-20-2013, 02:30 PM
Your citys not even on par with NY...what are you cokehead cubans doing instead thats so important?

If Miami isn't shit, why do so many New York transplants live in South Florida? :confusedshrug:

02-20-2013, 02:31 PM
let's see....

Even with the PR nightmare that was "The Decision" in 2010? Ovviously if the fans haven't forgiven him, he wouldn't get treated like a Gawd.

When he left, he explicitly thanked Akron and not Cleveland.

He could go anywhere else but why Cleveland? (not directed at you AW24)

A

NewYorkNoPicks
02-20-2013, 02:32 PM
If Miami isn't shit, why do so many New York transplants live in South Florida? :confusedshrug:

No snow...people dont like shoveling snow...and older people get strokes shoveling so they retire to a place where its warm

BrickingStar
02-20-2013, 02:44 PM
Better fans, much better city, bigger spotlight, bigger legacy.

Other fans wont admit it but unbiased people know winning in NY is more important.

Ill tell u one thing, if he won in NY these Kobe and Jordan debates would have less validity in the court of public opinion
And once again none of this would convince someone with a sane mind knicks > heat because everyone knows it's the other way around.

PJR
02-20-2013, 02:48 PM
Because Miami is better

Oh, ok.

NewYorkNoPicks
02-20-2013, 02:49 PM
And once again none of this would convince someone with a sane mind knicks > heat because everyone knows it's the other way around.

You wouldnt understand because youre just another anonymous sheep on this planet without a legacy.

Glide2keva
02-20-2013, 02:52 PM
Heat fan arrogance on display here. Don't think he won't leave. lebron and Kyrie in 2014-15 is a REAL possiblity.

BrickingStar
02-20-2013, 02:53 PM
You wouldnt understand because youre just another anonymous sheep on this planet without a legacy.
What are you even talking about are you delusional :roll:

PJR
02-20-2013, 03:01 PM
Heat fan arrogance on display here. Don't think he won't leave. lebron and Kyrie in 2014-15 is a REAL possiblity.

It's a possiblitiy only if LeBron loses interest in winning championships.

Papaya Petee
02-20-2013, 04:51 PM
Lmfao, if he wants to leave, let him leave.

Miami had Alonzo and Hardaway making good playoff runs in the 90's.

Miami has it's own Wade who dominated the league and lead the team to their first championship. Would have 3 rings and 2 FMVP but LeBron couldn't swallow his pride.

Miami had Shaq, and Miami got Chris Bosh and Ray Allen to sign.

Miami will continue being a winning organization as long as Pat Riley and Micky Arison are around. LeBron is the second best player Heat player to step foot on court, but the Heat fan won't react even close to what the Cavaliers fans did. The team will rebuild, and continue being successful.

pegasus
02-20-2013, 05:06 PM
Lmfao, if he wants to leave, let him leave.

Miami had Alonzo and Hardaway making good playoff runs in the 90's.

Miami has it's own Wade who dominated the league and lead the team to their first championship. Would have 3 rings and 2 FMVP but LeBron couldn't swallow his pride.

Miami had Shaq, and Miami got Chris Bosh and Ray Allen to sign.

Miami will continue being a winning organization as long as Pat Riley and Micky Arison are around. LeBron is the second best player Heat player to step foot on court, but the Heat fan won't react even close to what the Cavaliers fans did. The team will rebuild, and continue being successful.

I respect that.:applause: You must be one of the eight true Miami Heat fans in the world.

TheMan
02-20-2013, 05:20 PM
I respect that.:applause: You must be one of the eight true Miami Heat fans in the world.
Eight? I believe you're selling them short, there's 12 of them, true story.

TheTruth#34
02-20-2013, 06:00 PM

Codswallap

sixer6ad
02-20-2013, 08:01 PM
Miami has better weather, if that's important to a basketball player - which it could be.

LeBron has done 1 thing and 1 thing only in Miami that he didn't do in Cleveland - win 1 title. Miami has not allowed him to gain popularity or score him more SI covers or win more All-Star MVP's or more appearances in the playoffs or more regular season MVP's or have more TV appearances or....(fill in the blank). He had all of those things at an extreme level in Cleveland.

No ---t that Miami is a "nicer" city. Congrats for that intellectual statement.

Cracks me up that others say "no way he goes back to that sh-thole". This is home to him. He had the most passionate fan base in all of sports. Look at the old footage and tell me he didn't have fun (maybe too much) or that he didn't just glide and own the building. He had everything a player could want, and he knows it. He doesn't give a sh-- about shoveling snow? Are you kidding me?

From the moment he played one game in that empty arena in Miami, he knew something wasn't right. Maybe one day he will be honest and tell you that Cleveland was real and Miami was fake. Miami was used to get a title - almost as if he had to try it. His heart's not there.

Riley and Mickey could keep him - that wouldn't shock anyone. But what a crock of ---- that he would never come back here. This is his home, and if you look at his face the moment Mike Wilbon told him his jersey was being burnt, he wanted to change his mind.

Let's go 2014.

HiphopRelated
02-20-2013, 08:07 PM
Miami has better weather, if that's important to a basketball player - which it could be.

LeBron has done 1 thing and 1 thing only in Miami that he didn't do in Cleveland - win 1 title. Miami has not allowed him to gain popularity or score him more SI covers or win more All-Star MVP's or more appearances in the playoffs or more regular season MVP's or have more TV appearances or....(fill in the blank). He had all of those things at an extreme level in Cleveland.

No ---t that Miami is a "nicer" city. Congrats for that intellectual statement.

Cracks me up that others say "no way he goes back to that sh-thole". This is home to him. He had the most passionate fan base in all of sports. Look at the old footage and tell me he didn't have fun (maybe too much) or that he didn't just glide and own the building. He had everything a player could want, and he knows it. He doesn't give a sh-- about shoveling snow? Are you kidding me?

From the moment he played one game in that empty arena in Miami, he knew something wasn't right. Maybe one day he will be honest and tell you that Cleveland was real and Miami was fake. Miami was used to get a title - almost as if he had to try it. His heart's not there.

Riley and Mickey could keep him - that wouldn't shock anyone. But what a crock of ---- that he would never come back here. This is his home, and if you look at his face the moment Mike Wilbon told him his jersey was being burnt, he wanted to change his mind.

Let's go 2014.
hilarious...what a tormented man

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/4086962-3x2-940x627.jpg

Glide2keva
02-20-2013, 08:08 PM
It's a possiblitiy only if LeBron loses interest in winning championships.
Kyrie and lebron have a better chance of winning. That would be an even deadlier 1-2 punch. Surround them with a good to decent big man to grab rebounds and a shitload of shooters and no one is beating that team.

BrickingStar
02-20-2013, 08:10 PM
Kyrie and lebron have a better chance of winning. That would be an even deadlier 1-2 punch. Surround them with a good to decent big man to grab rebounds and a shitload of shooters and no one is beating that team.
Now you're just reaching and being optimistic. This is cleveland cavaliers FO not the lakers. Very doubtful he heads to cleveland of all teams especially if he ends up winning the chip again.

PJR
02-20-2013, 08:16 PM

I've got to see Kyrie lead a team to atleast the 8th seed in the Eastern Conference to be convinced of this. But that's just me. :confusedshrug:

sixer6ad
02-20-2013, 08:38 PM
hilarious...what a tormented man

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/4086962-3x2-940x627.jpg

Typical "go to" moment. Way to dig deep. You really want to do a picture slide show comparison of his happy moments in Miami vs Cleveland? Who the hell isn't smiling after winning it all? You actually proved my point. That's the one thing he got there. His true happy moments in Ohio dwarf those in Miami.

He left here for the right reason but in the wrong manner. That move has not given him the same happiness - just one more ring.

If you can't understand that, ask someone to explain it.

BrickingStar
02-20-2013, 08:43 PM
Typical "go to" moment. Way to dig deep. You really want to do a picture slide show comparison of his happy moments in Miami vs Cleveland? Who the hell isn't smiling after winning it all? You actually proved my point. That's the one thing he got there. His true happy moments in Ohio dwarf those in Miami.

He left here for the right reason but in the wrong manner. That move has not given him the same happiness - just one more ring.

If you can't understand that, ask someone to explain it.
Lmao you're delusional please go post this BS on a cavs forum, even they would have trouble understanding your idiocy.

sixer6ad
02-20-2013, 08:57 PM
Lmao you're delusional please go post this BS on a cavs forum, even they would have trouble understanding your idiocy.

I'll stop posting the truth so that you stop getting so pissed.