PDA

View Full Version : Lebron wouldnt average this high FG % On another team

Coolaak
02-23-2013, 07:26 PM
He wouldnt average this high.His game benefits from the spacing he gets, CHandler wont space the floor to him with the Knicks.
Lebron James has tremendous amount of help, and his statistics are getting pretty much overrated.

9erempiree
02-23-2013, 07:27 PM
He has probably the most stacked team in history.

alleykat
02-23-2013, 07:27 PM
He wouldnt average this high.His game benefits from the spacing he gets, CHandler wont space the floor to him with the Knicks.
Lebron James has tremendous amount of help, and his statistics are getting pretty much overrated.

not the MVP's problem....

KungFuJoe
02-23-2013, 07:30 PM

LBJ/Wade/Bosh/scrub/scrub better than Magic/Kareem/Worthy/Scott/Green?

Or Bird/McHale/Parish/Ainge/Johnson?

I would even say MJ/Pippen/Grant/scrub/scrub is better than Miami.

The Heat are not THAT strong...just the rest of the league is damn weak.

Lebron23
02-23-2013, 07:32 PM

I think you are an idiot. Russell's Celtics, Bird's Celtics, Early 1980's Sixers, West-Chamberlain's Lakers, and Showtime Lakers are the most stacked team in NBA History.

LeBron is a very smart player. He's still going to be a very efficient player on any NBA Teams.

If you want to be an efficient player don't take those stupid shots.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-23-2013, 07:33 PM

Don't mind him he's a lebron Stan alt trolling kobe.

9erempiree
02-23-2013, 07:34 PM

Miami and the Lakers are basically the same. Don't forget Ray Allen is very similar to Scott.

Celtics wouldn't be able to run with Miami.

Bulls? Yes, they get beat. There would be no answer for the big 3 and company.

Heck, this Miami team is probably on their way to 3 straight finals. If that's not good than I don't know what is.

KungFuJoe
02-23-2013, 07:36 PM
Don't mind him he's a lebron Stan alt trolling kobe.

Yeah..forgot who I was responding to before I hit submit.

dbk123
02-23-2013, 07:36 PM
lebron on the lakers would be even better than him on the heat

Lebron23
02-23-2013, 07:39 PM

They would win 60 games. They would beat the Heat with Kobe Bryant. LMAO at 6'4 3/4" Kobe playing the SF position.

Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol, LeBron, Jodie Meeks, and Old @$$ Nash.

tikay0
02-23-2013, 07:39 PM
Lebron/Wade/Bosh/Ray Allen

lebeast666
02-23-2013, 07:40 PM
Stop it

Coolaak
02-23-2013, 07:45 PM
What basket is Lebron going to attack when Dwight Howard will clog the paint? He is no bosh to space the floor.
Offensively Bosh> Howard

What 3 pointers Lakers have to space the floor to Lebron?

This is nonsense. Lebron would average less then 45 % shooting if put in Kobe position

alleykat
02-23-2013, 07:46 PM
What basket is Lebron going to attack when Dwight Howard will clog the paint? He is no bosh to space the floor.
Offensively Bosh> Howard

This is nonsense. Lebron would average less then 45 % shooting if put in Kobe position

prove it

TheMarkMadsen
02-23-2013, 07:46 PM

Ray Allen, Mario chalmers, Shane battier and udonis haslem are scrubs ?

Miami fans are ungrateful as fucck. Go watch the finals & tell me battier is a scrub..

The HEAT have 3 all star starters, have 2 top 10 players & 1 top 15 player and has one of te best supporting cast of role players in the league.

LOL at them not being "THAT stacked"

DonDadda59
02-23-2013, 07:51 PM

The Lakers this year are more stacked than the Heat. Miami doesn't even have a real center, unless you count Birdman who's only played a few games and comes off the bench for limited minutes.

upside24
02-23-2013, 07:52 PM
Who cares. Magic, Bird and many other players FG% benefited from playing with other great players.

LeBron is more focused on taking quality shots than ever before and is having an incredible year. On a weaker roster he may not be able to shoot at 57% but he is not on a weaker roster. He is on the Heat.

So. Who cares.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-23-2013, 07:53 PM
Offensively Bosh> Howard

u know he shot .53 last year with joel anthony playing center most of the year

TheMarkMadsen
02-23-2013, 08:00 PM
The Lakers this year are more stacked than the Heat. Miami doesn't even have a real center, unless you count Birdman who's only played a few games and comes off the bench for limited minutes.

How many games has LA's starting 5 played together? They've been injured all throughout the season.

And what you seem to forget is that the HEATs best players are all in their prime.. While the Lakers have a 34 year old Kobe a 39 year old Nash, 31 year old gasol who's been on the decline for 2 years & a prime Howard coming off major back surgery which is obviously limiting him.

If this was a 27 year old Kobe a 28 year old Gasol and a 32 year old Nash with a 2009 artest then you might have a point.

But to say that an La team who's 1st & 3rd best player wont even be in the league in 2 years is more stacked than a team which features 2 top 10 players still in their primes is just.. Dumb.

pauk
02-23-2013, 08:06 PM
I know its unbeliavable.... i know its hard to accept that he is that good... but you need to deal with it... dont make up some delusional excuses to WHY he is doing something which no other perimeter player ever did before....

dbk123
02-23-2013, 08:07 PM
Offensively Bosh> Howard

i dont think hed care about his fg% if he had kobes team. They would easily dominate any team up against them in the playoffs.

GreatGreg
02-23-2013, 08:09 PM
Miami and the Lakers are basically the same. Don't forget Ray Allen is very similar to Scott.

Heck, this Miami team is probably on their way to 3 straight finals. If that's not good than I don't know what is.
No....No.

tikay0
02-23-2013, 08:10 PM

Old ass kobe, old ass Nash, old ass Gasol is not more stacked then the Heat. :roll:

dbk123
02-23-2013, 08:14 PM
Old ass kobe, old ass Nash, old ass Gasol is not more stacked then the Heat. :roll:
lol i like how you leave out dwight. And why do laker fans always compliment kobe for playing well for his age, but when it comes to arguments like these they call him old as hell? yea and gasol is old at 32 ? smh

tikay0
02-23-2013, 08:16 PM
lol i like how you leave out dwight. And why do laker fans always compliment kobe for playing well for his age, but when it comes to arguments like these they call him old as hell? yea and gasol is old at 32 ? smh

Oh yeah, and Dwight's hurt ass doesn't make up the difference.

DonDadda59
02-23-2013, 08:21 PM
So for all the Bean fans in here making excuses (as usual)... do you agree with this statement?:

Kobe Bryant would be shooting 57% FG and 42% From 3 if he played in place of Lebron James on the Miami Heat.

Be honest.

TheMarkMadsen
02-23-2013, 08:23 PM

Because even at 34 years old he's able to still play like an elite player and is still good enough to be considered a top 6 players..

But at the same time due to his age we realize that he doesn't have the energy anymore to night in and night out dominate on both ends of the court while also conserving enough energy to close games out. He still has the ability to carry a team but his age and body will ultimately prevent him from doing so as he can't consistently carry his team for long stretches over the course of the season.

TheMarkMadsen
02-23-2013, 08:26 PM
So for all the Bean fans in here making excuses (as usual)... do you agree with this statement?:

Kobe Bryant would be shooting 57% FG and 42% From 3 if he played in place of Lebron James on the Miami Heat.

Be honest.

Who the hell ever claimed that in his thread? :roll:

You claimed the Lakers were more stacked than the Heat, and myself and a bulls can called you on it..

Nobody here is saying Kobe would replicate Lebron's numbers if playing for the HEAT

dbk123
02-23-2013, 08:30 PM

You claimed the Lakers were more stacked than the Heat, and myself and a bulls can called you on it..

Nobody here is saying Kobe would replicate Lebron's numbers if playing for the HEAT
lakers are more stacked. why the **** do you think so many people guaranteed that the lakers would win it all this year before the season started?

TheMarkMadsen
02-23-2013, 08:39 PM
lakers are more stacked. why the **** do you think so many people guaranteed that the lakers would win it all this year before the season started?

Do you take what a bunch of knee jerking posters on ISH say as gospel?

Do you even remember when this happened? Everybody was still picking OKC to finish 1st I the west

DonDadda59
02-23-2013, 08:39 PM

And my original reply was to a Bean fan who claimed the Heat were the most stacked team ever.

The original claim here was that Lebron is only putting up his unreal efficiency because of his teammates somehow. So I'm curious if the only reason Lebron is playing at the level he is, would another supposedly great player be able to do the same?

I mean if the team is the only reason, other players should be able to do it right?

Ikill
02-23-2013, 08:42 PM
no doubt the spacing he gets from shooters combined with Wade/Bosh drawing in defence helps his fg%.

red1
02-23-2013, 08:42 PM
If he was on another team his stats would likely be even more godly since he would revert back to cleveland lebron-ball

Heavincent
02-23-2013, 08:44 PM
The Lakers this year are more stacked than the Heat.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

White Mamba
02-23-2013, 08:50 PM
He has probably the most stacked team in history.:applause:

willds09
02-23-2013, 08:50 PM
Miami heat iz straight cheat NBA 2k13 hidden team cheat code style.. think about Lebron undeservable ring lamez, she-wade, bosh tha ostrich, ray shuttlesworth, tattoo bird, special Ed lookin Cole, meathead battier, lucky Chalmers, 01 roty miller, gay monstrous Joel Anthony, REFS,etc. Thats why his fg percentage is up, too many damn cheaters, mj would be 80 percent with dat much help damn! :facepalm Smh

Nash
02-23-2013, 09:00 PM
Lakers have 4 stars and not even in playoffs.

9erempiree
02-23-2013, 09:03 PM

You mean 2 stars.

Who are these 4 stars you talk about?

I would agree if you meant Kobe was so good he would be 3.5 stars and Dwight is .5 star.

Micku
02-23-2013, 09:03 PM

lol.

It helps that he has teammates to draw the defense, no doubt. Also the shooters that he has. But LBJ have average a high FG% with a person that clogs that paint before with Shaq and Joel Anthony too.

The reason why he is averaging a high FG% too is because he is just better than he ever have been. He has an improve post game, mid range game, 3pt shot, and he is probably the GOAT perimeter player at finishing. The dude is averaging 79.0% at the rim.

Tyson Chandler who is leading the league in FG% don't have that %. His is 70%

D.Howard never had that % at the rim in his career. And LBJ is taking more shots at the rim than Howard is this year.

LBJ probably lead the league at with the attempts and rim percentage ratio. A big part of the reason is transitional buckets, but whenever he gets to the rim in half court, it seems to always make it.

9erempiree
02-23-2013, 09:05 PM
To answer the OP....

The reason why Lebron shoots a high percentage is because he's stat watching all game.

He's very well aware of where he's at, even down to what his averages are per second.

TheMarkMadsen
02-23-2013, 09:07 PM

their 4 best players after Kobe have missed 65+ games combined.

Darius Morris, Robert Sacre, Chris Duhon & Steve Blake have combined to start 37 games.

But no they've been playing with Kobe, Nash, Pau & D12 all year and they've all been healthy :rolleyes:

livingby3's
02-23-2013, 09:16 PM
Maybe so. But isn't that how u build a team around your best players?

U give Kobe big men in the post, u give Nash players to PNR, catch and shoot, u give Dwight shooters for him to pass out.

LeBron is not what u would refer to as great when it comes to shooting, but when u know your best player is best when he's attacking the rim, and dishing out, why clog the paint with 2 7footers. Teams surround their best guys with others guys who complement them. Knowing Wade and LeBron are best attacking the basket the rightful way is to give them shooters to space the floor, for them to kick out to.
I reckon the Heat would be build differently if Kobe instead of Wade was on the Heat, likewise Lakers if LeBron was playing in LA. nonetheless i think most of us can agree that this Heat team is actually built with flaws, and is mostly living base on their top players' talents.

different players function differently on different teams. Perhaps what is why a team may not be great when u just throw any 2 elite players together.

Then when a player is not on a stacked team, and lose consistently people call them career losers. When they play on stacked team and win people say they can't win without a stacked team. It's not their fault how the organisation build their teams, why would they wait till they are old and shaky then go join a contender while people call them shelf of themselves. If anything, being able to lead a stacked team, with many other all-stars and good players, now that's what commendable.

Y2Gezee
02-23-2013, 09:58 PM
Lebron has the most help offensively, clearly.

I like how he gets praised for "only taking the shots he can make" as Spoelstra put it. But, you're only afforded that luxury when you have other reliable options on the floor that are doing the same thing. Wade and Bosh are only taking the shots they can make, and all 3 have been crazy efficient lately.

What they're doing offensively is very fun right now during this stretch.

On the other hand if Lebron was only taking the shots he could make in Cleveland...wouldn't be pretty.

Human Error
02-23-2013, 10:03 PM
Lebron has the most help offensively, clearly.

I like how he gets praised for "only taking the shots he can make" as Spoelstra put it. But, you're only afforded that luxury when you have other reliable options on the floor that are doing the same thing. Wade and Bosh are only taking the shots they can make, and all 3 have been crazy efficient lately.

What they're doing offensively is very fun right now during this stretch.

On the other hand if Lebron was only taking the shots he could make in Cleveland...wouldn't be pretty.
LOL at this homer still trying to say Carmelo is as good as LeBron. :oldlol: :facepalm

DaSeba5
02-23-2013, 10:09 PM

This is one of the worst posts I have ever seen. How are you not banned from this site with so much negative rep?

Pointguard
02-23-2013, 10:11 PM

Not really. He leads his team in ppg, rebs per game, assist per game and steals per game while playing 4 different positions and sometimes swithching to the hottest opposing player late in the game. His stats are actually more impressive than they look.

TheMarkMadsen
02-23-2013, 10:11 PM
LOL at this homer still trying to say Carmelo is as good as LeBron. :oldlol: :facepalm

His post mentioned melo a total of 0 times :confusedshrug:

DuMa
02-23-2013, 10:16 PM
OP would not be able to suck that many cocks on another forums. its a damn shame.

DMV2
02-23-2013, 10:16 PM
Do you take what a bunch of knee jerking posters on ISH say as gospel?

Do you even remember when this happened? Everybody was still picking OKC to finish 1st I the west
I remember when the Dwight trade went down, a lot of ESPN analysts and guest associates were saying they were favorites in the West. There were counterparts favoring OKC too. Most were saying they'd make it out of the West to meet Miami. They could have been trying to hype up a LeBron vs Kobe for all we know since that's what they want to sell.

However, not many were saying they were favorite for a championship. Miami was still favorite to win it all on a lot of opinions.

Budadiiii
02-23-2013, 10:29 PM
He does have the most stacked team of all....

He his a very big coward for leaving his home town to stat pad rings... I mean.... the guy is a really shitty human being, calling reporters retards and shit.... he's just as passive aggressive as Dwight... actually he's worse..

You guys with his dick in your mouth are the lowest of the low... definition of "dick rider"

I refuse to root for a scum bag/insecure/stat padding bitch...

Kobe in his prime would KILL LeBron. Let's not forget that...

LeBron is not CLOSE to the greatest of all time... not close.

red1
02-23-2013, 10:31 PM

He his a very big coward for leaving his home town to stat pad rings... I mean.... the guy is a really shitty human being, calling reporters retards and shit.... he's just as passive aggressive as Dwight... actually he's worse..

You guys with his dick in your mouth are the lowest of the low... definition of "dick rider"

you are a lil wayne fan

dbk123
02-23-2013, 10:32 PM

this is coming from westbrook's biggest fan. lmao:facepalm

Budadiiii
This is one of the worst posts I have ever seen. How are you not banned from this site with so much negative rep?
Are you retarded? Compared to the rest of the league, it IS the most stacked team in history. Are you retarded? You can't compare a 2013 team to an 80's team you MORON. Bird and Magic's teams needed to be stacked to compete with the other stacked teams... there are no other stacked teams in today's age, just the Heat.... think a little you MORON

AlexanderRight
Maybe so. But isn't that how u build a team around your best players?

U give Kobe big men in the post, u give Nash players to PNR, catch and shoot, u give Dwight shooters for him to pass out.

LeBron is not what u would refer to as great when it comes to shooting, but when u know your best player is best when he's attacking the rim, and dishing out, why clog the paint with 2 7footers. Teams surround their best guys with others guys who complement them. Knowing Wade and LeBron are best attacking the basket the rightful way is to give them shooters to space the floor, for them to kick out to.
I reckon the Heat would be build differently if Kobe instead of Wade was on the Heat, likewise Lakers if LeBron was playing in LA. nonetheless i think most of us can agree that this Heat team is actually built with flaws, and is mostly living base on their top players' talents.

different players function differently on different teams. Perhaps what is why a team may not be great when u just throw any 2 elite players together.

Then when a player is not on a stacked team, and lose consistently people call them career losers. When they play on stacked team and win people say they can't win without a stacked team. It's not their fault how the organisation build their teams, why would they wait till they are old and shaky then go join a contender while people call them shelf of themselves. If anything, being able to lead a stacked team, with many other all-stars and good players, now that's what commendable.
Is this logic I'm reading? It can't be...

HiphopRelated
02-23-2013, 10:33 PM
not true

and the thread is true to an extent...Bron rarely faces double teams anymore

Just shows he made the right decision in 2010

red1
02-23-2013, 10:33 PM
Are you retarded? Compared to the rest of the league, it IS the most stacked team in history. Are you retarded? You can't compare a 2013 team to an 80's team you MORON. Bird and Magic's teams needed to be stacked to compete with the other stacked teams... there are no other stacked teams in today's age, just the Heat.... think a little you MORON
Frustrated that your team can't handle the heat?

Budadiiii
02-23-2013, 10:34 PM
this is coming from westbrook's biggest fan. lmao:facepalm
You mean the guy who plays hard every night and is the opposite of a passive aggressive bitch? Who gives NO shits about his stats and only cares about winning?

LeBron only cares about winning NOW because he knows how it affects his image... :hammerhead:

DaSeba5
02-23-2013, 10:34 PM

You're easily one of the worst posters here.

Budadiiii
02-23-2013, 10:35 PM
Frustrated that your team can't handle the heat?
Silly thing to say coming from a Raptors fan. Stay in your own dimension. These conversations aren't for you.

red1
02-23-2013, 10:36 PM
Silly thing to say coming from a Raptors fan. Stay in your own dimension. These conversations aren't for you.
Yup, you mad. :oldlol:

dbk123
02-23-2013, 10:36 PM
You mean the guy who plays hard every night and is the opposite of a passive aggressive bitch? Who gives NO shits about his stats and only cares about winning?

LeBron only cares about winning NOW because he knows how it affects his image... :hammerhead:
if he cared about winning he would pass to kd and acknowledge his place as 2nd fiddle.:durantunimpressed:

Kingwillball
02-23-2013, 10:37 PM
Lol at idiots saying a team without a real center is one of the most stacked in history. What they are is one of the best players in history another top 50 player in Wade a perennial all star in Bosh and a collection of solid role players.

Budadiiii
02-23-2013, 10:37 PM
You're easily one of the worst posters here.
Because you have no counter argument? Heat are the most stacked team in history. Why? Because they have EASILY the most talent compared to the rest of the league. That's how we should define stacked teams... how they compared to the rest of the league at the time they played...

moron.

red1
02-23-2013, 10:39 PM
budadii why you so hurt for?

Budadiiii
02-23-2013, 10:40 PM
Yup, you mad. :oldlol:
No, I'm not actually. Because I tell the truth I have to be considered mad?

I mean, if it makes you feel better to say that then good for you. :confusedshrug:

HiphopRelated
02-23-2013, 10:42 PM
Lol at idiots saying a team without a real center is one of the most stacked in history. What they are is one of the best players in history another top 50 player in Wade a perennial all star in Bosh and a collection of solid role players.
Wade's much...much higher than just top 50

no need to knock the team to prop Lebron...it's still a mid 50 win team without him, he's just what makes them an unquestioned favorite to get out the Eastand win the championship

red1
02-23-2013, 10:44 PM
No, I'm not actually. Because I tell the truth I have to be considered mad?

I mean, if it makes you feel better to say that then good for you. :confusedshrug:
http://t.qkme.me/3owbny.jpg

Money 23
02-23-2013, 10:46 PM
Wade is one of the best player's in history, too. He's a top five player at his position of all-time. Don't short him in order to elevate your dude.

And having a "stacked" team is different than having a tremendously talented team ... which Miami does indeed have.

Y2Gezee
02-23-2013, 10:46 PM

I agree. That size issue is one to keep your eye on, in terms of them winning a title. But that's a defensive/rebounding issue.

Offensively though, they're up there with some of the most stacked when you consider the big 3, and the shooting around them.

Pointguard
02-23-2013, 10:51 PM
Didn't the Lama say something like "Our prime purpose in life is to help others, and if we can help them the least we can do is not Butthurt them."

LOL, I can't believe you sport that avatar.

Human Error
02-23-2013, 10:52 PM
I agree. That size issue is one to keep your eye on, in terms of them winning a title. But that's a defensive/rebounding issue.

Offensively though, they're up there with some of the most stacked when you consider the big 3, and the shooting around them.
Far from being stacked. LeBron and Wade have been always making shooters around them look better. Damon Jones with Wade was viewed as the best 3 point shooter in the league. People thought Mo Williams was a legitimate all-star point guard when he was playing with LeBron. Daniel Gibson was mistakenly considered as the most dangerous outside shooter that he even got his nicknamed Boobie when he was with LeBron. LeBron and Wade both possess lethal drive and dish games where they can let shooters thrive, it's something that they need to be praised on, not something that you can take credit away from them.

Ray Allen is an all-time great and I'd give you that, but I bet that Mario Chalmers and Shane Battier wouldn't be shooting over 40% from beyond the arc on other teams.

Kingwillball
02-23-2013, 10:57 PM
I know thry are stacked in today's league but mainly because Lebron and Wade are so versatile and can do many things. With that said Lebron would shoot over 50% with almost any team at this point in time.

Human Error
02-23-2013, 11:01 PM
Stacked teams are OKC, the Lakers, the Bulls, the Knicks, the Nuggets etc who are 2 deep in every position. Heat on the other hand actually is a very flawed team whose weaknesses are being masked by individual brilliance of LeBron and Wade.

Money 23
02-23-2013, 11:02 PM
Stacked teams are OKC, the Lakers, the Bulls, the Knicks, the Nuggets etc who are 2 deep in every position. Heat on the other hand actually is a very flawed team whose weaknesses are being masked by individual brilliance of LeBron and Wade.
LMAO wut? My Bulls are stacked? Since when ...

DaSeba5
02-23-2013, 11:07 PM
Because you have no counter argument? Heat are the most stacked team in history. Why? Because they have EASILY the most talent compared to the rest of the league. That's how we should define stacked teams... how they compared to the rest of the league at the time they played...

moron.

If we should define stacked teams by that way, then don't say in history. If the Heat are the most stacked team in history (THE HISTORY OF THE NBA), then you have to compare them to other stacked teams in history. They are clearly not the most stacked team in history. They have flaws.

Apogee
02-23-2013, 11:10 PM

moron.

When I think about History its usually the whole scope of it. It would not make sense to just focus on one time period. Its fairly simple

Money 23
02-23-2013, 11:11 PM
If we should define stacked teams by that way, then don't say in history. If the Heat are the most stacked team in history (THE HISTORY OF THE NBA), then you have to compare them to other stacked teams in history. They are clearly not the most stacked team in history. They have flaws.
They're easily one of the most TALENTED team ever, not stacked.

They have two SUPERSTARS who are both already top five at their position of all-time.

Wade is a top 25 - 30 guy of all-time. And they have a perennial elite PF who is top five at his position standing within the league.

DaSeba5
02-23-2013, 11:13 PM

They have two SUPERSTARS who are both already top five at their position of all-time.

Wade is a top 25 - 30 guy of all-time. And they have a perennial elite PF who is top five at his position standing within the league.

Talented is a better word. If they were stacked, they could bench the big 3 and still be a great team. They don't have anyone besides the big 3 who can hold the ball and take over the game himself.

So I agree with you. They are top heavy with talent, and the team is built around them.

AlonzoGOAT
02-23-2013, 11:14 PM

No doubt about talented but I think he's talking about stacked as in for example a team that I thought before the season was more stacked than the heat the clippers. But that's just my opinion.

Dictator
02-23-2013, 11:19 PM
The heat aren't stacked?? lol

Lebron, Bosh, Wade, Ray, Chalmers, Cole, Miller, Jones, Birdman, Lewis, Haslem, Battier

Budadiiii
02-23-2013, 11:23 PM
You're right in that sense. I guess my intent wasn't clear. I should have explained what I meant from the get go.

RRR3

Lebron, Bosh, Wade, Ray, Chalmers, Cole, Miller, Jones, Birdman, Lewis, Haslem, Battier
LeBron-Best player in the NBA, currently in godmode
Wade-Superstar
Bosh-All-star
Chalmers-Role player, does his job well though
Allen-Great shooter, not that important to Heat though
Battier-Role player, does his job well, way too inconsistent shooting for my liking.
Haslem-Washed up.
Miller-Doesn't play much anymore.
Birdman-Meh.
Lewis-Not sure why you mentioned him lol
Jones-Scrub
Cole-Scrub

DaSeba5

The thing is all those players compliment the big 3. None of those guys can carry a team on their backs themselves. They are always on a court with either LeBron or Wade.

And if they are stacked, then fine, but the most stacked team in history? I don't think so.

BrickingStar
02-23-2013, 11:24 PM

bold are all scrubs and chalmers is one of the worst PGs in the league for a starter. Haslem is hardly on the good side for a role player might as well call him a scrub too and birdman is decent but still very sloppy and gets fouled. Are you trolling with half of that list? lol

Budadiiii
02-23-2013, 11:26 PM
I don't see why "Heat fans" get so defensive when you say their team is the most talented team by a long shot. Isn't that a good thing? Safe to say these guys are LeBron stans and not much else.

Jacks3
02-23-2013, 11:27 PM
Relative to league average, LeBron might have the best offensive supporting cast in history.

Top 2 SG/Top 6-7 player in Wade.
Top 5 PF/Top 15 player in Bosh.

And a ridiculous amount of excellent shooters to space the floor for him:
Ray Allen (4.0 3PA/42%)
Chalmers (3.4 3PA/40%)
Battier (4.5 3PA/41%)
Lewis (2.1 3PA/42%)
Miller (3.8 3PA/39%)

Absolutely insane. If you were going to create the perfect offensive supporting cast for a perimeter superstar, this would be it.

tazb
02-23-2013, 11:29 PM
This current Heat team may be stacked, but they have MANY flaws that LeGOAT covers.

DaSeba5
02-23-2013, 11:31 PM
I don't see why "Heat fans" get so defensive when you say their team is the most talented team by a long shot. Isn't that a good thing? Safe to say these guys are LeBron stans and not much else.

If you said most talented team in the league, or one of the most talented teams ever (the big 3), then I wouldn't have a problem. Stacked just isn't the right word because they don't have a really good big man, and their bench isn't exactly the Clippers.

The Heat won a title being behind 3 series in a row. They didn't exactly sweep their way to a title.

I'm not a LeBron stan, and I only defend LeBron because he's a Heat player. I'm just saying there are a ton of stacked Laker, Bulls, and Celtic teams that are more stacked than this Heat team.

Maybe I'm just being humble, or modest.

red1
02-23-2013, 11:32 PM
Relative to league average, LeBron might have the best offensive supporting cast in history.

Ray Allen (4.0 3PA/42%)
Chalmers (3.4 3PA/40%)
Battier (4.5 3PA/41%)
Lewis (2.1 3PA/42%)
Miller (3.8 3PA/39%)

Absolutely insane. If you were going to create the perfect offensive supporting cast for a perimeter superstar, this would be it.
You forgot to mention the part where the team doesnt have a center and consistently gets outrebounded by the other team. Rest of your post is correct, playing with lebron is a three point shooter's dream

Budadiiii
02-23-2013, 11:32 PM

Ray Allen (4.0 3PA/42%)
Chalmers (3.4 3PA/40%)
Battier (4.5 3PA/41%)
Lewis (2.1 3PA/42%)
Miller (3.8 3PA/39%)

Incredible.

AlonzoGOAT
02-23-2013, 11:33 PM
If you said most talented team in the league, or one of the most talented teams ever (the big 3), then I wouldn't have a problem. Stacked just isn't the right word because they don't have a really good big man, and their bench isn't exactly the Clippers.

The Heat won a title being behind 3 series in a row. They didn't exactly sweep their way to a title.

I'm not a LeBron stan, and I only defend LeBron because he's a Heat player. I'm just saying there are a ton of stacked Laker, Bulls, and Celtic teams that are more stacked than this Heat team.

Disagree with bulls, put in clippers instead

DaSeba5
02-23-2013, 11:33 PM
Disagree with bulls, put him clippers instead

What do you mean?

AlonzoGOAT
02-23-2013, 11:35 PM
What do you mean?
I don't think the bulls are most stacked than us but I think the clippers are.

DaSeba5
02-23-2013, 11:35 PM
I don't think the bulls are most stacked than us but I think the clippers are.

No I mean the Jordan Bulls

I said the Clippers

Budadiiii
02-23-2013, 11:36 PM

They are incredibly talented and stacked. They're essentially the same thing. If you have the most talent, then you're the most stacked. That's just how I look at it. I mean, I could understand how stacked could be interpreted as "depth" but the high amount of talent makes up for whatever depth they're lacking. Even though they're not lacking it. lol.

AlonzoGOAT
02-23-2013, 11:36 PM
No I mean the Jordan Bulls

I said the Clippers
ah my bad

Human Error
02-23-2013, 11:39 PM

:facepalm

DaSeba5
02-23-2013, 11:39 PM
They are incredibly talented and stacked. They're essentially the same thing. If you have the most talent, then you're the most stacked. That's just how I look at it. I mean, I could understand how stacked could be interpreted as "depth" but the high amount of talent makes up for whatever depth they're lacking. Even though they're not lacking it. lol.

Ok I understand. Stacked to me means overall team, so depth.

The Heat are the most talented by far, I agree. Even if the Spurs are a better team than them in the Finals, the star power and talent could be too much for them.

AlonzoGOAT
02-23-2013, 11:40 PM
Not all talent jells in like a good team. See early big 3 heat, the lakers, and the past houston big 3 (pippen, barkley, hakeem) We just happen to have better chemistry and jell in better. The lakers certainly aren't stacked (look at that bench lol) but talented imo.

Jacks3
02-23-2013, 11:41 PM
You forgot to mention the part where the team doesnt have a center and consistently gets outrebounded by the other team.
That's why I said best offensive supporting cast...

Rest of your post is correct, playing with lebron is a three point shooter's dream

Meh.

All those guys would shoot excellent percentages on other teams with stars to create open looks for them.

Battier/Miller/Allen/Lewis have all had multiple 40%+ seasons from three on different teams.

Like I said, best offensive support ever.

Dictator
02-23-2013, 11:45 PM

BrickingStar
02-23-2013, 11:46 PM

Meh.

All those guys would shoot excellent percentages on other teams with stars to create open looks for them.

Battier/Miller/Allen/Lewis have all had multiple 40%+ seasons from three on different teams.

Like who kobe? no he doesn't draw nowhere near as much attention or have the ability to drive and grab triple teams than have the ability to hit shooters from the paint. Miller and Lewis hardly see the floor anymore btw they are bench warmers at best these days. Go check how many of their points are assisted by lebron.

Budadiiii
02-23-2013, 11:47 PM
Not all talent jells in like a good team. See early big 3 heat, the lakers, and the past houston big 3 (pippen, barkley, hakeem) We just happen to have better chemistry and jell in better. The lakers certainly aren't stacked (look at that bench lol) but talented imo.
Yes you're correct. I'm only talking about the Heat though. They have high IQ, talent, and depth. They are stacked. And very stacked compared to the rest of the league. That's all I'm saying.

LikeABosh
02-23-2013, 11:47 PM

:oldlol: Are you serious? Not saying the Heat aren't pretty stacked but Chalmers is a bellow average pg, Cole kinda sucks, Miller is beat to shit, Jones and Lewis are bench warmers

red1
02-23-2013, 11:48 PM

Meh.

I see your point, riley did a very good job during the time since the 2010 free agency but you gotta realize that some of those players success is situational.

Chalmers is my guy but he really does feed off of lebron and his weaknesses are minimized when lebron handles the ball. If haslem was on another team he would have been labelled a scrub a long time ago but since he is one of the few bigs on the team who can catch the ball, he benefits from wade and lebron's drives. Lewis and miller are not the same players they were and even ray has been benefitting from bron and wade, all of those game winners he hit were because of all the attention those guys were getting.

RRR3
02-23-2013, 11:51 PM
Jacks3 said LeBron was GOAT in another thread :D

Pointguard
02-23-2013, 11:57 PM
Wow, so now guys who are third best at their position are superstars? No way are you guys who dogged Wade all season now have him as Super. Kobe is the best and then Harden is second if I heard you guys all year.
Wades' strengths are the same as Lebron so he's not a complimentary player to Lebron but versatile enough that he's not really in the way. Lebron leads his team in way too many categories.

Bosh is probably a top five at his position. Not top three. But he isn't a complimentary player either. Chalmers/Allen/Batt. Pronounced weakness is size, rebounding, bigmen, rim protection.

Contrast this with Pippen a top three player overall and Rodman a super specialist, might be top three PF, that is super complimentary and one of the leagues best defenders. Kukoc, Longley, Harper and Kerr are better position players than Heat other players.

Lakers, best center, best PG, best defending SG, fastest SF, great hustle PF's, Scott great shooter off bench, AC Green rebounder and great runner. All great complimentrary players. Weaknesses?

Celtic's best SF, top 2 best PF, Top notch center, Clutch PG champion top defender, long range Shooter in Ainge. Great Complimentrary players. Weaknesses. Could be outran.

Current Lakers. Top SG, Best Center, One of the most versatile PF, Two time MVP, Four HOFer's tons of experience - weakness, was harmony, injuries.

Current OKC, Top 3 PG, Second best player, Top shot blocker, Top shooter, top defender on the wings, top one on one defender at center.

Memphis and the Clippers also are better constructed than Miami and have deeper benches.

Micku
02-24-2013, 12:11 AM
Wow, so now guys who are third best at their position are superstars? No way are you guys who dogged Wade all season now have him as Super. Kobe is the best and then Harden is second if I heard you guys all year.
Wades' strengths are the same as Lebron so he's not a complimentary player to Lebron but versatile enough that he's not really in the way. Lebron leads his team in way too many categories.

Bosh is probably a top five at his position. Not top three. But he isn't a complimentary player either. Chalmers/Allen/Batt. Pronounced weakness is size, rebounding, bigmen, rim protection.

Contrast this with Pippen a top three player overall and Rodman a super specialist, might be top three PF, that is super complimentary and one of the leagues best defenders. Kukoc, Longley, Harper and Kerr are better position players than Heat other players.

Lakers, best center, best PG, best defending SG, fastest SF, great hustle PF's, Scott great shooter off bench, AC Green rebounder and great runner. All great complimentrary players. Weaknesses?

Celtic's best SF, top 2 best PF, Top notch center, Clutch PG champion top defender, long range Shooter in Ainge. Great Complimentrary players. Weaknesses. Could be outran.

Current Lakers. Top SG, Best Center, One of the most versatile PF, Two time MVP, Four HOFer's tons of experience - weakness, was harmony, injuries.

Current OKC, Top 3 PG, Second best player, Top shot blocker, Top shooter, top defender on the wings, top one on one defender at center.

Memphis and the Clippers also are better constructed than Miami and have deeper benches.

Nah, they outran the Bulls, Hawks, and the Rockets. They were all more athletic and the Celts were better than them in the fastbreak. That's part of their game believe or not and they were the best at it in 86. Depending on what season, the Lakers were better than the Celts at it. They were more entertaining tho.

And you're right. The Heat aren't the most stacked team in history at all. And there are better constructed teams than Miami as well, but Miami has great role players to fit with LBJ, Wade, and Bosh. Wade and LBJ are not complimentary players as you mentioned, but they still find a way to make it work and win games regardless.

Lebron23
02-24-2013, 12:49 AM
LeBron shot over 50% from the field when he was the one man scoring machine for the Cleveland Cavaliers.

LBJ has a high basketball IQ, and he's a good decision maker.

alleykat
02-24-2013, 01:27 AM

Same guys...backpedaling is the only option left for them...

KOBE143
02-24-2013, 01:52 AM
this

anyone who denies this absolute fact are idiot..

DMAVS41
02-24-2013, 01:52 AM
Of course part of it is Lebron finally playing on a great team. The other part (the bigger part) is that Lebron has continued to improve his game from day 1.

My guess would be that Lebron won't ever replicate his efficiency this year again. If he does...it would be absolutely crazy.

Keep in mind he shot 50% for a Cavs team in 2010 that required him to do about as much as a superstar can do. So even on a team with an average supporting cast...he was still over 50%.

TheNaturalWR
02-24-2013, 02:12 AM
This forum is so unbelievably bi-polar with Wade. One day he's washed up and a scrub, the other day he's a top 2 SG? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jax
02-24-2013, 02:34 AM
They scared NOW! http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/roll.gif

Pointguard
02-24-2013, 05:38 AM
Of course part of it is Lebron finally playing on a great team. The other part (the bigger part) is that Lebron has continued to improve his game from day 1.

My guess would be that Lebron won't ever replicate his efficiency this year again. If he does...it would be absolutely crazy.

Keep in mind he shot 50% for a Cavs team in 2010 that required him to do about as much as a superstar can do. So even on a team with an average supporting cast...he was still over 50%.

The wild thing is that if he didn't play on the Olympic team he would have worked on his shot. But he always had good judgment, with a fault of sometimes getting carried away with the jump shot now and then.

jrong
02-24-2013, 11:08 AM
There is truth in this statement. First, having Wade/Bosh (mainly Wade) means LeBron doesn't see the same kind of defenses he did with the Cavs. Further, because Wade can take over games, LeBron can conserve energy and pick his spots instead of burning himelf out over the course of four quarters, which would reduce his efficiency.

But, the real factor that jacks up LBJ's FG shooting is that he's the Heat's designated finisher. And you would have to watch the Heat regularly to know this. But, nine times out of ten, when the Heat are on the break, even if Wade/Bosh are open too, the pass is going to James. (Hell, Wade turns down fastbreak dunks to throw open lobs to James at the rim).

There are strategic reasons for this. LeBron, as the Heat's best dunker, is most likely to fire up the crowd/ demoralize the other team. But, those extra points on 100% FGs do bolster his numbers.

LikeABosh
02-24-2013, 11:13 AM
Lebron fg% has gone up every year since 07' He dropped 30 per game on 50+% shooting in 08-09. He has clearly improved his midrange shooting, threes, post game, and he's bigger and stronger than ever, allowing him to finish even better at the basket. Sure maybe his fg% is inflated a bit, but his other numbers would go up if he didn't have to share the ball with players like Wade and Bosh. I'd say he would drop 30 per game at least on 53% shooting if he played for a team like his Cavs.

NBASTATMAN
02-24-2013, 11:38 AM

NBASTATMAN
02-24-2013, 11:45 AM
Offensively Bosh> Howard

Lebron did it when Shaq played in Cleveland. THE KOBE STANS ARE HURTING :roll:

Though I do agree that Lebron would not shoot 56 percent on most other teams.

Lebron23
02-24-2013, 06:06 PM
Lebron fg% has gone up every year since 07' He dropped 30 per game on 50+% shooting in 08-09. He has clearly improved his midrange shooting, threes, post game, and he's bigger and stronger than ever, allowing him to finish even better at the basket. Sure maybe his fg% is inflated a bit, but his other numbers would go up if he didn't have to share the ball with players like Wade and Bosh. I'd say he would drop 30 per game at least on 53% shooting if he played for a team like his Cavs.

This

LeBron ain't a shot jacking moron. He's still going to shoot over 50% from the field if he plays on another team.

catquickspider
02-24-2013, 06:12 PM
We will see if he can keep up with these stats once most of his shooters retire or start falling off.

Rysio
02-24-2013, 06:25 PM
of course he wouldnt hes just playing on the most stacked team of all time where he isnt even relied on to score but he does anyway to fill his stat sheet. lepad gonna lepad

Sharmer
02-24-2013, 06:30 PM
Lebrons improved his game and has been scoring closer to the basket now. He clearly more efficent than Kobe.

NBASTATMAN
02-24-2013, 07:14 PM

Ray Allen (4.0 3PA/42%)
Chalmers (3.4 3PA/40%)
Battier (4.5 3PA/41%)
Lewis (2.1 3PA/42%)
Miller (3.8 3PA/39%)

Relieving themselves of Lewis and Miller for a big that could rebound and shoot a 10 ft jumper would make them much better.

The one question that I would ask is if the Heat are so stacked how come Lebron leads them in every stat category there is?

The Lebron haterz say he had great talent around him in Cleveland and they scuked without him.

I will state that the Heat have one of the best perimeter teams I have seen but they have a huge weakness that REALLY STACKED TEAMS haven't had.. No rebounding, no defensive presence down low, and no true great post up player.Though Lebron has made huge strides in the post.

tmacattack33
02-24-2013, 07:43 PM
I didn't read anything in this thread besides the title, so sorry if what i say has already been said, but this speculation is hilarious considering we already have evidence of what Lebron could do with players like Mo Williams as his Scottie Pippen...and he averaged near 30 ppg and was over 50% FG.