KrizMiz
02-24-2013, 09:45 PM
Yeeeehaaaaaaaa

PJR
02-24-2013, 09:45 PM
He's finished.

DaSeba5
02-24-2013, 09:47 PM
Why can't Kobe fans just give Wade some credit?

They trash him and say he's done when it comes to Kobe

They praise him and call him a top 5 player when it comes to LeBron

:confusedshrug:

BrickingStar
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :applause:

Glide2keva
Exactly

NumberSix
02-24-2013, 09:50 PM

Yeah, it's almost as if people have agendas and just use any made up "evidence" to support it. Weird.

9erempiree
02-24-2013, 09:52 PM
I'm not a Wade hater but let's bring up some facts here.....

Points per game has dropped.

Defense and blocks have declined.

Rebounds have dropped.

Freethrows have dropped.

3pt shooting has dropped.

His minutes have dropped too. He is not himself due to decline.

So he has one good game and everyone likes to think he's back to himself. I like to see him keep this up, not for a season, but at least a week.

DaSeba5
02-24-2013, 09:53 PM

Rebounds have dropped.

Freethrows have dropped.

So he has one good game and everyone likes to think he's back to himself. I like to see him keep this up, not for a season, but at least a week.

One good game? You obviously haven't seen that many Heat games.

red1
02-24-2013, 09:53 PM

Rebounds have dropped.

Freethrows have dropped.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm288/larryo340/Funny%20gifs/shaq.gif

DaSeba5
02-24-2013, 09:54 PM

Repped when I can :lol

SpecialQue
02-24-2013, 09:55 PM
Wade is a great player. One of the best in the game, clearly.

I just can't fvcking stand the guy.

9erempiree
02-24-2013, 09:56 PM

thanks for the well educated response to the facts that I presented.

They don't call me "thread wrecker" for no reason. I always bring up facts.

links from basketbal reference.

:facepalm

red1
02-24-2013, 09:56 PM
thanks for the well educated response to my the facts that presented.

They don't call me "thread wrecker" for no reason. I always bring up facts.

links from basketbal reference.

http://61.imagebam.com/download/13H1fJiiyVhBLnsgjRxrNA/18969/189683650/66856.gif

DuMa
02-24-2013, 09:57 PM
you mad cuz this guy is stylin on you

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/002/711/239/22hWayofWADEDwyaneWadeGoodNiteworld.Haaa.http-instagr.ampRT1kpvlCOsDetails_display_image.jpg

9erempiree
02-24-2013, 09:57 PM
One good game? You obviously haven't seen that many Heat games.

Yes, he has been on the decline since the start of the season.

Everything is down.

All you guys can talk about how great he is after one game. I am looking at the entire body of work and season. Judging by my criteria, he has been on the decline.

willds09
02-24-2013, 09:58 PM
Wade been done since he sold out and let Lebron be Batman making him robin

Money 23
02-24-2013, 09:59 PM
Anyone who knew anything about Wade knew he was just fine. He's a slow starter, every season except 2009. He's getting over injury. He's taking a deliberate back seat to Bron (not a fan) ... He's coasting, along with the entire Miami team. He can flick the switch.

After all he's one of the best playoff / Final performances of his generation. People have been saying he's "done" since 2007. It's been beyond hilarious to watch, EVERY year on ISH.

9erempiree
02-24-2013, 09:59 PM

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/002/711/239/22hWayofWADEDwyaneWadeGoodNiteworld.Haaa.http-instagr.ampRT1kpvlCOsDetails_display_image.jpg

no son.

Now get me a bowl of soup. No MSG.

red1
02-24-2013, 10:00 PM

http://ballertainment.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Dwyane-Wade_Dwayne-Wayne-1024x765.jpg

9erempiree
02-24-2013, 10:00 PM
Anyone who knew anything about Wade knew he was just fine. He's a slow starter, every season except 2009. He's getting over injury. He's taking a deliberate back seat to Bron (not a fan) ... He's coasting, along with the entire Miami team. He can flick the switch.

After all he's one of the best playoff / Final performances of his generation. People have been saying he's "done" since 2007. It's been beyond hilarious to watch, EVERY year on ISH.

More opinions to my facts.

Still waiting for some decent discussion with facts.

Just destroying people on here.:facepalm

red1
02-24-2013, 10:01 PM

chipmunk cheeks da gawd has these fanboys so angry that it kills me

9erempiree
02-24-2013, 10:03 PM
Bookmarking this thread to add to my portfolio.

This was one of my best work in terms of just stating some stats and destroying multiple posters. Very easy and stress-free.

My nut butter to your jelly.

DaSeba5
02-24-2013, 10:04 PM
http://gossiponthis.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/DwyaneWadePinkPants.jpg

detroitdogg
02-24-2013, 10:08 PM
Bookmarking this thread to add to my portfolio.

This was one of my best work in terms of just stating some stats and destroying multiple posters. Very easy and stress-free.

My nut butter to your jelly.
Man STFU, nobody even tried to kill your wack ass argument. Fact is, over the last 20 games or so Wade is averaging around 24-6-5 on 50+ percent shooting. Fact is, his numbers are increasing after every game and he climbs a spot in PER every week and will prob finish the season top 3 in that as he did last year. **** outta here with that one game shit, he has had his best games over the season in his last 20 so STFU.

LaserEater
02-24-2013, 10:12 PM
He is not in his prime anymore and have some bad games from time to time like any other player.

So what? He's still a top SG. Any team, except for the Lakers or Houston (they already have that base covered, not comparing)... would love to have him or a SG as good him.

Money 23
02-24-2013, 10:12 PM
Kobe stans stay threatened to death about D-Wade's perception. But why?

9erempiree
02-24-2013, 10:31 PM
Man STFU, nobody even tried to kill your wack ass argument. Fact is, over the last 20 games or so Wade is averaging around 24-6-5 on 50+ percent shooting. Fact is, his numbers are increasing after every game and he climbs a spot in PER every week and will prob finish the season top 3 in that as he did last year. **** outta here with that one game shit, he has had his best games over the season in his last 20 so STFU.

LOL @ 20 games.

The argument is whether Wade is on the decline or not. I didn't need an argument. I just posted stats to prove he's on the decline compared to his past seasons.

You are going by 20 games?:oldlol:

Doranku
02-24-2013, 10:32 PM
HGH had to kick in sooner or later.

red1
02-24-2013, 10:34 PM
LOL @ 20 games.

The argument is whether Wade is on the decline or not. I didn't need an argument. I just posted stats to prove he's on the decline compared to his past seasons.

Dwade declined all over your boy twice this year, what you didnt see it? Best part was when he declined all over his face with those 4th quarter daggers when they played in miami.

maybeshewill13
02-24-2013, 10:35 PM
Second best SG in the game behind Harden

:applause:

red1
02-24-2013, 10:37 PM
Second best SG in the game behind Harden

:applause:
Yeah harden is a beast too but I would honestly rank dgawd first over him. Yeah n*gga we on the same page. Why you so hurt for 9er?

sixer6ad
02-24-2013, 10:40 PM
Fact: All players decline from their peak years. He's in his right now and because of it...

Opinion: ...he has to bitch all of the time when things that used to happen - exploding past people, getting and 1's, getting every call, being the best player on his team, being recognized as an elite player, etc - aren't happening any more.

I swear he has a burr up his --s because he has struggled more than he thought with Lebron's domination as a player. They are no longer even close; I personally think it is killing him and do not ever see him enjoying it. (Okay...insert Championship picture where everyone is smiling...).

I can't stand the dude, right up there with Kendrick Perkins. I miss certain players when they retire - I will miss Tim Duncan, Kobe, Dirk to name a few. I won't miss DWade. Wish he was gone right now.

detroitdogg
02-24-2013, 11:06 PM
LOL @ 20 games.

I aint even feel like going all into detail for you but i guess its the only way to get u to STFU. Ill even rock with what u are trying to say, cause earlier this season and late last season he was lacking explosiveness off the dribble and finishing at the basket. I actually watch basketball in great detail so at those points I was saying that he had lost something. Over the last 20 games it has became clear to me that it was definitely the injury. His ball handling is back to looking agile and quick around picks and in iso situations and most importantly, he is attacking the basket and finishing over defenders again, earlier this year he was shooting floaters like a motha****a, he is back to jumping straight into defenders and hanging in the air to finish. His blocks were down and he actually went 7 games without one at a point earlier in the year, over the last 20 he should be right around his normal 1.0-1.3 and his bpg is climbing every week, he will finish the season over 1 once again.

All in all, pay attention to how the ***** is playing on the court, not his numbers cause they will be low next to Lebron regardless of the situation. Dude looks to be 100% for the 1st time since early last year and its showing in his play on the court, stop hating motha****a.

KingMichael23
02-24-2013, 11:14 PM
"Kobe is done." :oldlol:
"Dwyane Wade is done." :oldlol:
"Tim Duncan is done." :oldlol:
"Kevin Garnett is done." :oldlol:

Money 23
02-24-2013, 11:18 PM
"Kobe is done." :oldlol:
"Dwyane Wade is done." :oldlol:
"Tim Duncan is done." :oldlol:
"Kevin Garnett is done." :oldlol:
Most accurate one: "Shaq is done" circa 2007

HiphopRelated
02-24-2013, 11:20 PM
Fact: All players decline from their peak years. He's in his right now and because of it...

Opinion: ...he has to bitch all of the time when things that used to happen - exploding past people, getting and 1's, getting every call, being the best player on his team, being recognized as an elite player, etc - aren't happening any more.

I swear he has a burr up his --s because he has struggled more than he thought with Lebron's domination as a player. They are no longer even close; I personally think it is killing him and do not ever see him enjoying it. (Okay...insert Championship picture where everyone is smiling...).

I can't stand the dude, right up there with Kendrick Perkins. I miss certain players when they retire - I will miss Tim Duncan, Kobe, Dirk to name a few. I won't miss DWade. Wish he was gone right now.
you wish he was gone because Lebron chose him over your precious Cavs....that's cute

BrickingStar
02-24-2013, 11:22 PM

He destroyed your cavs in the 4th with no help from the refs, deal with it. (unless you actually think the and 1 wasn't a wack a wade since he got open drive to the paint)

Smoke117
02-24-2013, 11:30 PM
Yes, he has been on the decline since the start of the season.

Everything is down.

All you guys can talk about how great he is after one game. I am looking at the entire body of work and season. Judging by my criteria, he has been on the decline.

He has been on the decline since the start of the season? He's only gotten better as the season has gone on. November was the only poor month he's had. He averaged 22.1ppg 4.3rpg 4.3apg 1.1spg .547%fg in only 32.1mpg in december. In january he average 21.3ppg 5.1rpg 4.7apg 1.8spg 1.0topg .507%fg in 34.9mpg. This month he's averaging 22.5ppg 6.1rpg 5.3apg 2.5spg 1.2bpg .517%fg in 35.2mpg and that's without todays game where he had 24ppg 5rpg 6apg 2bpg 1spg and shot .500%fg. If Dwyane Wade still had to be the man every single game he would still be playing like he was in 2010. Instead of him and Lebron trading off like they did in the 2011 season the Heat have become much better at passing and playing team ball instead of having Lebron or Dwyane Iso all the time like they did that first year together.

The heat have only been getting better defensively too as the season goes on with Lebron and Wade more engaged then they were earlier in the season.

Bandito
02-25-2013, 12:01 AM

Please Wade is still a top 5 player. I am waiting until the finals (or playoffs) when he comes back and tear the league a new one. He just doesn't have to try when Lebron and Bosh can do everything and he can coast until they need him to become #3 again.

jrong
02-25-2013, 10:51 AM

This is why you shouldn't post about things about which you have no knowledge. It was Wade's idea to let LeBron step to the forefront. LeBron became the dominant player on the team for the simple reason that Wade gave his blessing. Nay, like I said, he didn't just give his blessing. He proposed the plan.

And where do you get the idea that they aren't close, considering that they hang out so much off-court that there's a running Internet joke that they are "really close friends?" Also, who doesn't recognize Wade as an elite player? People with complete lack of recognition skills?

And I do find it humorous that I see so much Cavs fan hate directed at Wade. I can only surmise that Cleveland, who now wants LeBron back, sees Wade as the one who "stole him." It's like a someone in a relationship whose significant other leaves them for someone else, but is still in love with their partner, so they project their rage against the new person in their love's life, rather than the one who actually abandoned them.

Finally, sorry, that you wish Wade was gone now, but he's going to be around to make you wish that over and over for a long time yet. So get used to it.

nashwade
02-25-2013, 10:56 AM
seriously

go ask how many teams would trade their best player for Wade in a heartbeat

All Net
02-25-2013, 10:58 AM
Only idiots thought he was.

ShaqAttack3234
02-25-2013, 01:53 PM
I don't know who said Wade was done, it's obvious that he's still one of the best guards, and playing better than he did last season, imo. Although to say Wade hasn't declined at all is also false. He's not prime 2006-2011 Wade, but he doesn't have to be.

Obviously, a big reason his numbers are down is because he's deferred to Lebron the last 2 years. They nearly won a title with both averaging 25+, and would have probably won had Lebron not completely disappeared, but I think they're better off with the roles more defined. Especially since Wade is 3 years older. It's more important than with Shaq and Kobe, imo because both Lebron and Wade are naturally ball-dominant perimeter players, and not only do they have a 3rd option, they have a 3rd all-star.

imnew09
02-25-2013, 02:22 PM

Yoo why you gotta call out the "Kobe fans"

I never said he was done.

raid09
02-25-2013, 03:13 PM
Yoo why you gotta call out the "Kobe fans"

I never said he was done.

Probably because it's much easier to say "Kobe fans" than list out five (or however many he was thinking of) names? Just a guess though...

As for Wade... He looks more and more explosive as the days go by. His first step has been speeding up for a couple of months now, and you can tell his legs are under him on his jumpers. Dude has been automatic from 15-18 ft, which is scary.

imdaman99
02-25-2013, 03:14 PM
hes not done, he wasnt even done last year. when you drop 40 pts in playoff games, you're a stud.

Jolokia
02-25-2013, 05:21 PM
Again? I was just starting to like him again. :(

TheMarkMadsen
02-25-2013, 05:25 PM
Kobe stans stay threatened to death about D-Wade's perception. But why?

1 troll full of red bars says something & somehow you generalize his opinion to be the opinion of all Kobe fans

2LeTTeRS
02-25-2013, 05:30 PM

LOL @ 20 games.

You are going by 20 games?

Wow look at that man backtrack.

Bigsmoke
02-25-2013, 07:36 PM
Wade is dat *****

305Baller
02-25-2013, 08:14 PM
http://tukowaksmzeiya.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/oprah_laughing_animated_gif.gif

TheNaturalWR
02-25-2013, 11:17 PM
I aint even feel like going all into detail for you but i guess its the only way to get u to STFU. Ill even rock with what u are trying to say, cause earlier this season and late last season he was lacking explosiveness off the dribble and finishing at the basket. I actually watch basketball in great detail so at those points I was saying that he had lost something. Over the last 20 games it has became clear to me that it was definitely the injury. His ball handling is back to looking agile and quick around picks and in iso situations and most importantly, he is attacking the basket and finishing over defenders again, earlier this year he was shooting floaters like a motha****a, he is back to jumping straight into defenders and hanging in the air to finish. His blocks were down and he actually went 7 games without one at a point earlier in the year, over the last 20 he should be right around his normal 1.0-1.3 and his bpg is climbing every week, he will finish the season over 1 once again.

All in all, pay attention to how the ***** is playing on the court, not his numbers cause they will be low next to Lebron regardless of the situation. Dude looks to be 100% for the 1st time since early last year and its showing in his play on the court, stop hating motha****a.

This. I legit thought he was finished until 1.5 months ago when he said his knee is getting healthier. He looked 5x quicker than he was last year ever since and that's huge. Will he ever reach his old form/2011? Doubt it, but his mid-range game being on this season is promising.

red1
02-25-2013, 11:34 PM
http://tukowaksmzeiya.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/oprah_laughing_animated_gif.gif
LOL