PDA

View Full Version : Deep Sleeper NBA Draft Pick: James Ennis

brandonislegend
02-25-2013, 03:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx0rDxRvejc&feature=ytfce

He reminds me of Khawi Leonard, most mocks have him going late in second round, he is a defensive beast his arms are as long as anyone I have ever seen, whoever drafts him will be getting a 6'8 SF with Guard skills, he routinely runs the offensive and leads the break similar to how Leonard did at SDS. Has 3 point range, can handle the ball, athletic as hell, but his main attribute is defense. Super humble guy and worked his way up from JC.

Any other players you guys know that is underrated or not known in this upcoming draft?

Another dunks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bhcly28dKE

mattvNJ
02-25-2013, 03:43 PM
this is your alma mater right? Thats pretty dope, he looks athletic, explosive, and like hes got skills. Good find my dude, looks like a late steal

brandonislegend
02-25-2013, 03:45 PM
Jamaal Franklin from San Diego State will also be nice as hell but he is known already.

qrich
02-25-2013, 03:46 PM
He's no Deon Tresvant :D

Ray McCallum is who I want late in the second

brandonislegend
02-25-2013, 03:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjasNSyx6cw

Check this dunk out, they called him for a charge though haha

mattvNJ
02-25-2013, 03:47 PM
He's no Deon Tresvant :D

Ray McCallum is who I want late in the second

my friend from Highschool, who just graduated towson in MD got a job on Detroits coaching staff in reference to McCallum, so ecstatic for the kid

andremiller07
02-25-2013, 06:31 PM
Dude looks like he can really play 6'8 SF, Im pretty sure even if he don't get drafted someone will pick him up. Wouldn't mind seeing the Kings use a 2nd rounder on him if hes still there by the time.

brandonislegend
03-13-2013, 05:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjSpSY-_CL4

I<3NBA
03-13-2013, 08:38 AM
what's his middle name? Patterson? Peters? i feel it has to be something starting with P...

brandonislegend
05-11-2013, 05:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S9qYwVoh7CU

new workout video, he's starting to get noticed wasn't even on mock boards now some have him in first round.

Xiao Yao You
05-11-2013, 07:38 AM
Jazz are working him out today. Sounds like a good fit. They might need someone to potentially replace Hayward if he becomes too expensive next summer.

LEFT4DEAD
05-11-2013, 08:17 AM
what's his middle name? Patterson? Peters? i feel it has to be something starting with P...
Should we laugh? :confusedshrug:

el gringos
05-11-2013, 12:13 PM
You've said him for a while and he is at least now getting some credit in the draft rankings. I'm sticking with Elias Harris from Gonzaga.

I would feel a lot better getting either of these guys in the 2nd than I would about porter in the 1st.

brandonislegend
06-28-2013, 01:08 AM
The Heat stole him...

Zodiac
06-28-2013, 01:15 AM
The Heat stole him...
Lol nah, he'll get waived because he's stuck behind James and Battier

Lebron23
06-28-2013, 02:02 AM
A good replacement for James Jones.

brandonislegend
06-28-2013, 02:03 AM
Lol nah, he'll get waived because he's stuck behind James and Battier
Yeah right.

TexasBloodMoney
06-28-2013, 02:07 AM
Memphis won the draft by getting Darth Maal at #41.

Perfect place for him too.

andremiller07
08-11-2013, 07:21 AM
The guy just signed to play for my hometown team in Australia the Perth Wildcats.

The Heat will retain the rights to Ennis with a view to bring him back for the start of the 2014-15 NBA campaign, and will also have the chance to recall him at any point during his one-year NBL deal should the need arise.

[QUOTE]

HarryCallahan
08-13-2013, 06:14 AM
Whoa! Signing in Australia? Doesn't seem like (I obviously know nothing about the $$$) the best financial move, opposition quality wise he could do worse.

SourPatchKids
08-13-2013, 05:32 PM
drats

Thorpesaurous
08-15-2013, 08:48 AM
I knew nothing about him going in, but he was very good in summer league.

andremiller07
08-20-2013, 01:41 AM
PERTH Wildcats signing 2013 NBA draft choice James Ennis has prompted calls for the NBL to establish closer links with The Show and to keep its season running in summer.

"If we could get the NBA to release say 16 players to the NBL instead of the D-League, the quality of our league and the resultant spin-off advantages would be huge," he said.

Interesting concept by the NBL would improve the quality of ball and most likely add more excitement meaning more crowds, I like the idea.

HarryCallahan
08-24-2013, 01:11 PM
Interesting concept by the NBL would improve the quality of ball and most likely add more excitement meaning more crowds, I like the idea.

Didn't that league almost fold a few years ago?

It wouldn't really be of great advantage to the NBA, but would help world basketball a lot. Australia produces a lot of good players for a country that doesn't really play the sport; Lauren Jackson, Andrew Bogut, Patty Mills, Dante Exum(too young I know), Matthew Dellevedova (who was the highest BBIQ player in college ball, and should land a spot on the Cavs roster over Chris Quinn). The list goes on...

andremiller07
08-25-2013, 06:44 PM
Didn't that league almost fold a few years ago?

It wouldn't really be of great advantage to the NBA, but would help world basketball a lot. Australia produces a lot of good players for a country that doesn't really play the sport; Lauren Jackson, Andrew Bogut, Patty Mills, Dante Exum(too young I know), Matthew Dellevedova (who was the highest BBIQ player in college ball, and should land a spot on the Cavs roster over Chris Quinn). The list goes on...

Yeah it did but I think there will always be a place for it, but yeah Australia produces a lot of quality European level players with the odd guy making the NBA, there's also the likes of Ingles, Jawai, Nielsen, David Anderson, Dave Barlow, Brad Newley, Mark Worthington amongst others.

But a injection of guys who they can promote as "former NBA" players could boost sales imo in the local league.

andremiller07
10-20-2013, 03:23 AM
Dude has been fantastic for the Wildcats people here already loving him hard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01omR0xFcco

Dude first two games have been fantastic :bowdown:

brandonislegend
07-13-2014, 01:18 AM
I just wanted to say I called this. He will be a STUD!

brandonislegend
10-12-2014, 02:59 AM
Doing well in pre-season....