PDA

View Full Version : Chris Bosh's wife

ralph_i_el
02-26-2013, 02:07 PM
http://www.barstoolsports.com/m/philly/super-page/turns-out-chris-boshs-wife-really-did-bang-lil-wayne-and-floyd-mayweather-delonte-west-dipset-etc/

SHE DID THAT SHIT!

But in all seriousness her story is like a slutty rollercoster

imdaman99
02-26-2013, 02:11 PM
and floyd mayweather, delonte west, dipset, etc, etc, etc

why marry a ho :facepalm

ralph_i_el
02-26-2013, 02:14 PM
and floyd mayweather, delonte west, dipset, etc, etc, etc

why marry a ho :facepalm

hiding something? :confusedshrug:

SilkkTheShocker
02-26-2013, 02:14 PM
Still would rather sleep with her than Bosh's old girlfriend. The one that im positive was actually balding

Rolando
02-26-2013, 02:15 PM
She likes sex........probably not such a bad thing in the end.

ralph_i_el
02-26-2013, 02:16 PM

I have no problem with that part of it. It's that she's doing it primarily for money/survival that makes it slutty.

SilkkTheShocker
02-26-2013, 02:19 PM

Except she also slept with Delonte West, Lil Wayne, John Abraham, all of Dipset :oldlol: Do you know how many groupies those guys probably aready f.uck? The girl was a ho, plain and simple.

tikay0
02-26-2013, 02:19 PM
She looks trashy as hell. Bosh has horrible taste in women. You'd think with all that money, he could find someone a lot better looking, and just as slutty as her.

It's not like her personality makes up for her looks. :facepalm

BlackVVaves
02-26-2013, 02:21 PM

No, actually, it's more than that. She is a notorious slore in the music business, dating back to long before Bosh wifed her up. That's why I feel no pity for Bosh now that the jokes are arising and laundry is getting aired out. If you're aware of who is who in the entertainment industry, then you were asking yourself "What the **** is this cat Bosh thinking??" when news first broke of their engagement and marriage. Bosh knew what type of stained history she had; he still made her a Mrs.

Now you have to deal with the rumblings from the other side. Her wife has gotten around, and around, and around. 10 times over. That's what he signed up for, it would just suck if she's cheated on him while they have been together.

Rysio
02-26-2013, 02:23 PM
lol at bosh. paying some random hoe to pretend being his wife. dude should just come out clean about being a fakkit. he's not fooling anyone.

tikay0
02-26-2013, 02:23 PM
No, actually, it's more than that. She is a notorious slore in the music business, dating back to long before Bosh wifed her up. That's why I feel no pity for Bosh now that the jokes are arising and laundry is getting aired out. If you're aware of who is who in the entertainment industry, then you were asking yourself "What the **** is this cat Bosh thinking??" when news first broke of their engagement and marriage. Bosh knew what type of stained history she had; he still made her a Mrs.

Now you have to deal with the rumblings from the other side. Her wife has gotten around, and around, and around. 10 times over. That's what he signed up for, it would just suck if she's cheated on him while they have been together.

And the hotness to sluttiness ratio isn't even on par.

If she was gorgeous like Shane Mosley or Floyd mayweather's girl, then I could see why he'd pull the trigger anyways.

But she's not........:facepalm

jimmy77x
02-26-2013, 02:25 PM
Delonte west owns the big three :lol

Rolando
02-26-2013, 02:25 PM

Look, I'm an older guy now (46). When I think back on all the girls I've had; the sluts were the best. No doubt about it.

tikay0
02-26-2013, 02:26 PM
Look, I'm an older guy now (46). When I think back on all the girls I've had; the sluts were the best. No doubt about it.

Would you marry them though?

Bosh pulled an epic fail.

Ballin416
02-26-2013, 02:30 PM
I just cant deny the obvious now. He should really just come out so we have an answer to the world's first openly gay allstar athlete.

Haymaker
02-26-2013, 02:32 PM
I bet Bosh didn't even bothered to make her sign a prenup. He's a moron. Urban models are hit and run material, not marriage material.

Rolando
02-26-2013, 02:36 PM
Would you marry them though?

Bosh pulled an epic fail.

Marriage is a bad bad bad idea. Really. :no: Especially for millionaire athletes. But in this case, marrying a slut, was probably the best way to move forward.

longtime lurker
02-26-2013, 02:38 PM
Bosh seems like the type of guy to get cuckholded. But right now all this is hearsay and gossip. But that whole cancer thing is :facepalm

Godzuki
02-26-2013, 02:39 PM
it always surprises me to see some of the females these millionaire athletes get serious with. look at Shaq getting flava's flave's leftovers. some of these females you see that are ex wives of nba players are nasty if you caught some of those bball wives shows.

tikay0
02-26-2013, 02:40 PM
Marriage is a bad bad bad idea. Really. :no: Especially for millionaire athletes. But in this case, marrying a slut, was probably the best way to move forward.

Yeah, but if you're going to marry a slut regardless, why not a dime piece???

She's like your run of the mill, dime a dozen, Bronx/Queens/Brooklyn/Staten Island/Harlem/Jersey hooker.

longtime lurker
02-26-2013, 02:43 PM
it always surprises me to see some of the females these millionaire athletes get serious with. look at Shaq getting flava's flave's leftovers. some of these females you see that are ex wives of nba players are nasty if you caught some of those bball wives shows.

A lot of these athletes just want to have a normal family life like regular people. Don't let them fool you not all of them are players for life. They're suckers for love just takes that one girl to say the right thing.

Rolando
02-26-2013, 02:43 PM

She's like your run of the mill, dime a dozen, Bronx/Queens/Brooklyn/Staten Island/jersey/Harlem hooker.

You are right: Marry the best looking slut you can find. Chris probably could have done better.

tikay0
02-26-2013, 02:45 PM
A lot of these athletes just want to have a normal family life like regular people. Don't let them fool you not all of them are players for life. They're suckers for love just takes that one girl to say the right thing.

Matt Barnes is such a lucky man.......

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/wennpic/gloria-govan-premiere-madea-s-witness-protection-01.jpg

BlackVVaves

She's like your run of the mill, dime a dozen, Bronx/Queens/Brooklyn/Staten Island/Harlem/Jersey hooker.

Whose head game and ASSets became widely acclaimed in various circles, resulting in her notoriety.

You **** video hoes, you don't make them the father of your children. Dumbass :facepalm

ripthekik
came in here to say this :lol

crisoner
02-26-2013, 02:47 PM
Honestly this is f*cked up.

So she been around...that's dudes wife. Don't got to bring it there.

Haymaker
02-26-2013, 02:48 PM

He fukced Wade's wife/mom ???

tikay0
02-26-2013, 02:49 PM
Whose head game and ASSets became widely acclaimed in various circles, resulting in her notoriety.

You **** video hoes, you don't make them the father of your children. Dumbass :facepalm

I'd let it slide just one time for her.

http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/matt-barnes-and-gloria-govan1.jpg

rezznor
02-26-2013, 02:52 PM
I have no problem with that part of it. It's that she's doing it primarily for money/survival that makes it slutty.
technically whoreish. sluts do it for free

Rolando
02-26-2013, 02:54 PM
technically whoreish. sluts do it for free

:rockon: SLUTS!!!!!!:rockon: :cheers: :banana: :applause: :rockon:

Zodiac
02-26-2013, 03:00 PM
Dwayne better watch his back, Delonte done porked two of the big three

Clutch
02-26-2013, 03:04 PM
Dwayne better watch his back, Delonte done porked two of the big three
:oldlol:

longtime lurker
02-26-2013, 03:16 PM
Matt Barnes is such a lucky man.......

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/wennpic/gloria-govan-premiere-madea-s-witness-protection-01.jpg

Isn't she on basketball wives? If so she automatically slips into the ratchet category

Scholar
02-26-2013, 03:23 PM
I didn't read through this entire thread but I heard a rumor that Bosh's wife tricked Lil Wayne into giving her several thousand dollars by lying that she has cancer and can't pay for treatment. :confusedshrug:

DuMa
02-26-2013, 03:25 PM
honestly why didnt this come out sooner? As for bosh, hes either a fool (20%) or a really forgiving man (80%)

tikay0
02-26-2013, 03:26 PM
Isn't she on basketball wives? If so she automatically slips into the ratchet category

I know. I poster her pic, because someone mentioned Basketball Wives.

She's very ratchet, and catty, but got damn, I'd hit it, marry it, impregnate it, all dat shit.

Foster5k
02-26-2013, 03:27 PM
Lol! Waiting for Tiger Woods to come out and say he banged this chick.

tikay0
02-26-2013, 03:28 PM
honestly why didnt this come out sooner? As for bosh, hes either a fool (20%) or a really forgiving man (80%)

Or that was the first time he got a taste of some *****, and he went CRAZY.

(gay rumors)

senelcoolidge
02-26-2013, 03:33 PM
An old song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7myjFBwDlIk

chosen_one6
02-26-2013, 06:48 PM
So a woman f*cks a bunch of rich guys, she's a ho.

NBA players **** multiple women, who cares.

Ass backwards logic in America. Seriously, who gives a damn who she slept with? Too many people caught up in other people's business.

crisoner
02-26-2013, 06:51 PM

Ass backwards logic in America. Seriously, who gives a damn who she slept with? Too many people caught up in other people's business.

You are absolutely right.
American soap opera dramas man. SMH

kNicKz
02-26-2013, 06:54 PM

You're right, society's view of women is very accepting in Africa, The Middle East, and Asia

:yaohappy:

coin24
02-26-2013, 07:05 PM
OMG she wasn't a virgin before marriage:facepalm I swear some of you are completely fu*king retarded..
Yeah maybe he could have done better looks wise, but if he's happy so be it. I'm sure he really cares what guys in there moms basements fapping cause they can't get any pu55y think:oldlol:

And for those that constantly say guys should be "outed" why do you care? Do you want a gay role model to look up to or something?:confusedshrug:
I couldn't care less who an athlete sleeps with, I watch them play ball, nothing more..

Tking714
02-26-2013, 07:11 PM
Bosh is rich as **** :confusedshrug: I wouldn't care. He probably has her on lock behind closed doors.

And if that head game is really like they say it is :coleman:

(e)
Poor Christina.

chosen_one6
You're right, society's view of women is very accepting in Africa, The Middle East, and Asia

:yaohappy:

I said America because I can speak on American society. I've lived in it for 24 years. Can't speak on the others.

FireDavidKahn
02-26-2013, 07:18 PM

Have you ever been in a relationship in your life?:oldlol:

Burgz V2
02-26-2013, 07:18 PM

yea lets also disregard the fact she lied about having cancer for $10k :rolleyes:

coin24
02-26-2013, 07:20 PM

You only date virgins? Wow the sex must be amazing:lol :facepalm

That or you like inexperienced girls because they won't know how pathetic you are..

chosen_one6
02-26-2013, 07:24 PM
yea lets also disregard the fact she lied about having cancer for $10k :rolleyes:

I didn't say all that. I was speaking on American society's double-standard on sex and the way people go about it.

Sure. There's nothing wrong with a girl wanting to get hers though, no matter how much society tries to get you to think it's wrong. There are no universal laws that say you can't sleep with whoever you want, whenever you want. That goes for men and women, either hetero, bi, or homosexual.

SevereUpInHere
02-26-2013, 07:35 PM
Man, I feel bad for Bosh on this one for sure. Hope they don't at least have any kids together.

Why couldn't this happen to someone who is an actual c*nt like Wade? Bosh seems like a nice dude.

The Delonte West connection in this story though is just :oldlol:

alwaysunny
02-26-2013, 07:40 PM
Now I'm really convinced this dude is gay. There's no way he could be this stupid to deal with this kind of relationship. The bitch is obviously a front.

PrettyCool
02-26-2013, 07:41 PM
So Delonte West banged Lebron's mom, and Bosh's wife?

Wade better be keeping an eye on the women in his life.

devin112
02-26-2013, 07:44 PM
You only date virgins? Wow the sex must be amazing:lol :facepalm

That or you like inexperienced girls because they won't know how pathetic you are..

This thread shows us most of the posters on ish are little kids and/or virgins.

KayHaven
02-26-2013, 07:45 PM
People change.......buuuutt the fact she managed to keep getting on the "in" with big celebrities and entertainers shows the dedication she had..

Most people..beautiful girls included don't meet a handful of celebrities in their life! She's managed to have multiple relationships with stars....that's not luck folks.....that's skill...talent...not marriage material

tikay0
02-26-2013, 07:46 PM

The point is, she's a ho, AND UGLY. You'd expect him to at least marry a 10/10 gold digger. Not you're basic looking ho.

devin112
02-26-2013, 07:50 PM
How about everybody post up the sexual history of their gfs and wives?

Derka
02-26-2013, 07:53 PM
Why would you marry that? I'm on board if its just about sex but...turning that sordid tale of "I am mildly attractive and entirely dependent on being more than willing to suck and **** wealthier men to survive" into a wife?

Bad form, Chris.

G-train
02-26-2013, 07:55 PM
let the dude and his wife be

chosen_one6
02-26-2013, 07:56 PM
How about everybody post up the sexual history of their gfs and wives?

They wouldn't be able to. That's what scares most men; the fact that they'll never know how many people their gf or wife has actually been with. Breeds a lot of insecurity, jealousy, and possessiveness.

Rockets(T-mac)
02-26-2013, 07:59 PM
Man, I feel bad for Bosh on this one for sure. Hope they don't at least have any kids together.

Why couldn't this happen to someone who is an actual c*nt like Wade? Bosh seems like a nice dude.

The Delonte West connection in this story though is just :oldlol:This.

Although him seems pretty stupid in this scenario, I still feel sorry for him. Dude is the only one out of the big three that hasn't been annoying/arrogant since they got together.

Money 23
02-26-2013, 08:05 PM
I wouldn't doubt it. Groupies are all alike. Gold diggers. Bosh's wife before pregnancy had an AMAZING booty, though. She probably runs out on Bosh because he's obviously kind of fruity.

SAKOTXA
Lol at having sex with 15+ guys not being equal to a ho.

Bunch of captain save a ho aka white knights in this thread. Grow some balls and set your standards up.

STATUTORY

ponder this

a key that can open many locks is a good key

a lock that can be opened by many keys is a very bad lock

AlphaWolf24
02-26-2013, 08:14 PM
Dem comments..:roll:

bosh's wife and lebron's mom are eskimo sisters. that makes for good team chemistry.

Money 23
02-26-2013, 08:17 PM
Dem comments..:roll:
Me too. I thought that was hilarious.

This chick is obviously a skeez. But she convinced Bosh to marry her for the 'family man image'

Is anyone really doubting that this guy isn't gay on the low? I mean his mannerisms spell it out for you. But this is just like icing on the cake.

chosen_one6
02-26-2013, 08:21 PM
ponder this

Locks and keys and penises and ******s are two totally different things and perform totally different actions. The double standard is meant to keep women from exploring their sexual desires while men can do whatever the hell they want. Its no secret the majority of men feed into this because it allows them to keep ****ing around while their woman works, takes care of the kids, etc.

Bandito
02-26-2013, 08:34 PM
he still has one to go. Gabrielle Union better watch out.

NumberSix
02-26-2013, 09:35 PM
Delonte West again? AGAIN!? Lol.

Women really like men with the mental capacity of a 10 year old?

NumberSix
02-26-2013, 09:44 PM
Although it's obvious that some people here have very immature attitudes towards women, let's keep it real here. Let's not act like gold digging hoes don't exist.

macpierce
02-26-2013, 09:57 PM
No offense but Bosh could of done a lot better.....SMH

FKAri
02-26-2013, 11:07 PM
ponder this

A lock is trying to protect something. In a world where anyone can get an STD, a woman isn't protecting anything special unless you believe in some fundamentalist Christian views.

ace23
02-26-2013, 11:10 PM
How does he own Wade?

Heavincent
02-26-2013, 11:11 PM
Delonte West is at it AGAIN :roll:

For real though, I would feel kind of bad for Bosh, but then I realize he's a millionaire and I'm not.

ace23
02-26-2013, 11:11 PM
This is old news btw.

Rolando
02-26-2013, 11:30 PM
The world would be a better place if women felt free to have as much sex as they want. Again, the so called "Sluts" are the women who have their heads on straight and are the least f'ed up. They worship cawk: Make good wives eventually.

L.Kizzle
02-27-2013, 12:17 AM
Her sleeping around is not a problem. Little Wayne telling the whole world about it is.

Wayne always talking about he from the streets,that ain't G-Code etiquette.

Pushxx
02-27-2013, 12:20 AM
Bosh has horrible taste in women.

But he has great taste in men. :applause:

NumberSix
02-27-2013, 12:26 AM
Her sleeping around is not a problem. Little Wayne telling the whole world about it is.

Wayne always talking about he from the streets,that ain't G-Code etiquette.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc99xdfMqw1riahmqo1_400.gif

flipogb
02-27-2013, 01:41 AM
Delonte owns the Heat, lol

flipogb
02-27-2013, 01:43 AM
you forgot gay, this ho could just be a front

comerb
02-27-2013, 08:34 AM
Me too. I thought that was hilarious.

This chick is obviously a skeez. But she convinced Bosh to marry her for the 'family man image'

Is anyone really doubting that this guy isn't gay on the low? I mean his mannerisms spell it out for you. But this is just like icing on the cake.

Nah, he has two kids. He's just an educated black man who's a bit of a nerd and computer geek, so he comes off different compared to the average player. Personally he's one of my favorite players because he's goofy and relatable.

As for his wife, who knows. Maybe she is a straight up gold-digger, or maybe she actually found a decent guy and she's cleaned up her act. God knows Bosh is a huge step up in the "decent human being" category compared to the other guys she's supposedly been with. He also made her a mother, and that has a tendency to change woman a bit.

Regardless, it's not really anyone's business but theirs. They have a 1 year old son together, and I personally find it far more disgusting that we as humans think it's OK to have this sort of conversation on here-say.

LosBulls
02-27-2013, 08:43 AM
:roll:

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/228/362/delonte-west_display_image.jpg

:bowdown:

LosBulls
02-27-2013, 08:54 AM
OMG she wasn't a virgin before marriage:facepalm I swear some of you are completely fu*king retarded..
Yeah maybe he could have done better looks wise, but if he's happy so be it. I'm sure he really cares what guys in there moms basements fapping cause they can't get any pu55y think:oldlol:

And for those that constantly say guys should be "outed" why do you care? Do you want a gay role model to look up to or something?:confusedshrug:
I couldn't care less who an athlete sleeps with, I watch them play ball, nothing more..
Says the nikka with a shirtless pic of kobe as his avatar.

InspiredLebowski
02-27-2013, 08:56 AM
Bet this thread's full of "really funny" homosexual jokes.

Asukal
02-27-2013, 08:58 AM
Says the nikka with a shirtless pic of kobe as his avatar.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Nash
02-27-2013, 09:56 AM
Why the hell do you people even talk about this shit? You sound like high school girls. Show some respect, its non of your business. That's somebody's wife and the mother of his children, stop talking about BS that has nothing to do with his game.

red1
02-27-2013, 10:10 AM
I just read this and the funniest part was how she scammed wayne out of 10k and then disappeared. LMAO

Legends66NBA7
02-27-2013, 11:15 AM
How can anybody here say they feel bad for Bosh ? Dude made his own choices with that chick.

Besides, he's a dirtbag who has refused to pay child support in the past and is a known ass-kiss.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-27-2013, 11:16 AM
I just read this and the funniest part was how she scammed wayne out of 10k and then disappeared. LMAO
:oldlol:

ralph_i_el
02-27-2013, 11:47 AM
How can anybody here say they feel bad for Bosh ? Dude made his own choices with that chick.

Besides, he's a dirtbag who has refused to pay child support in the past and is a known ass-kiss.

I looked up the child support thing and it looks like he was already paying his ex a bunch of money and gave her 250,000 straight up and she just spends it all and sues for more :roll:

http://newsone.com/2096969/chris-bosh-allison-mathis-child-support/

he was paying 2600 a month and all of the kids expenses, plus 250000 in 2010. She wants 360000 a year :facepalm

OhNoTimNoSho
02-27-2013, 01:10 PM
Lol at the people defending Bosh and his stank ass ho.

He's a chump.

Shes a ho.

She made a life out of playing dudes for money. Shes playing Bosh right now, she dont love him. God Bosh is a chump its sad.

tomtucker
02-27-2013, 01:24 PM
lol at bosh. paying some random hoe to pretend being his wife. dude should just come out clean about being a fakkit. he's not fooling anyone.

but he is a damm nice guy......very nice with fans too

TMT
02-27-2013, 01:44 PM
Lebron's mother, Bosh's wife... Wade better keep an eye on his sisters. :oldlol:

Delonte ftw

MetsPackers
02-27-2013, 02:34 PM

You're buggin dude. SHe may be a ho and a terrible human being but she's fine and if you had seen her on the street before this news your jaw would have dropped. Typical internet loser saying a model isn't good enough for him :roll:

funnystuff
02-27-2013, 02:48 PM
You're buggin dude. SHe may be a ho and a terrible human being but she's fine and if you had seen her on the street before this news your jaw would have dropped. Typical internet loser saying a model isn't good enough for him :roll:
A lot of people aren't into black girls, including myself. Ick

AlphaWolf24
02-27-2013, 02:54 PM
Cot D@mnn...

Delonte West....

The Terminator...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/wayne24/Pete%20Basketball%20Pics/delontinator4.jpg

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

coin24
02-27-2013, 05:20 PM
A lot of people aren't into black girls, including myself. Ick

If we're being 100% honest the only people that are into black girls are black guys that can't get a white girl :lol :lol

Legends66NBA7
02-27-2013, 05:24 PM
I looked up the child support thing and it looks like he was already paying his ex a bunch of money and gave her 250,000 straight up and she just spends it all and sues for more :roll:

http://newsone.com/2096969/chris-bosh-allison-mathis-child-support/

he was paying 2600 a month and all of the kids expenses, plus 250000 in 2010. She wants 360000 a year :facepalm

I should clarify that Bosh was not paying child support when they first had the child.

But after a while, yes, it's good that he at least took care of his kid.

Legends66NBA7
02-27-2013, 05:30 PM
If we're being 100% honest the only people that are into black girls are black guys that can't get a white girl :lol :lol

I'm not black, but I've found some black girls that are attractive, though they aren't my usual preference (I usually prefer oriental asians or white/euro girls). Some black girls can be hot and some are not. That's the same for any race really.

I believe there are also a lot of white guys into black girls

coin24
02-27-2013, 05:40 PM
I'm not black, but I've found some black girls that are attractive, though they aren't my usual preference (I usually prefer oriental asians or white/euro girls). Some black girls can be hot and some are not. That's the same for any race really.

I believe there are also a lot of white guys into black girls

Being "into" something and finding one or two hot are two different things.
Of course there are hot girls in every race, I wouldn't suggest otherwise.
But generally, I don't think a lot of white guys would want to be with a black girl.

DonDadda59
02-27-2013, 06:18 PM
Project Pat tried to warn these chumps... but they don't wanna listen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KrhEu66Bnk) :facepalm

Unless this is a cash transaction so she can play the cover for Chris' 'family man image'. If the Rupaul of big men wasn't already suspect...

coin24
02-27-2013, 06:23 PM
Project Pat tried to warn these chumps... but they don't wanna listen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KrhEu66Bnk) :facepalm

Unless this is a cash transaction so she can play the cover for Chris' 'family man image'. If the Rupaul of big men wasn't already suspect...

If it was a cover up wouldn't he find a no name random girl that would keep quiet?
Also, why do people care about boshs sexuality so much? Reeks of self hate in here:facepalm

No_Look604
02-27-2013, 06:38 PM

I laughed, but you are dead wrong my ISHiot friend.

PS - WTF Bosh...we liked you in Toronto....I didn't even trip when you left but those GIF files with the champagne dripping on you?? The GIF of you splashing water & shyte? How do you explain that? He fits right in with his current squad.

kaiteng
02-27-2013, 06:48 PM
She that lady is a certified gold digger after all. :ohwell:

Joey3000
02-27-2013, 07:01 PM

Lets keep the honesty going by saying most white girls are not into white guys. :oldlol:

Money 23
02-27-2013, 07:03 PM
Girls like these, you just have your fun and cut them loose ...

Bosh is straight SIMPIN

coin24
02-27-2013, 07:22 PM
Lets keep the honesty going by saying most white girls are not into white guys. :oldlol:

You can have white girls, I'll stick with asians:lol

Rasheed1
02-27-2013, 07:30 PM
:biggums: he didnt just marry your average garden variety whore, he wifed a total smut!

why would anybody do that to themselves? thats like self mutilation or some type of bizarre ass self torture..

He might as well just set himself on fire.. f*ck it..

flipogb
02-27-2013, 10:01 PM
if she was passed around a bunch of nameless dudes in her local neighborhood this wouldn't even be an issue. the fact that shes getting passed around various black rappers and ballers all over the country is tho