PDA

View Full Version : The Spurs offense is so refreshing.

brandonislegend
02-26-2013, 03:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrCdP3KPC70

:bowdown:

taucesays
02-26-2013, 03:47 PM
It's a well-oiled machine. I don't think it's possible to overrate Pop. The guy is a master.

Rysio
02-26-2013, 03:54 PM
:sleeping

SCdac
02-26-2013, 04:06 PM
Didn't watch the clip yet, but yeah the way SA executes sets to the T, pass the ball from side to side, get everybody involved per possession, communicate with each other, find the open man, expose weak defense, etc... it's all a joy to watch and has been for years. Got to give credit to the stars, blossoming players, role players, staff, and coaches. Great organization... go los Spurs!

AirTupac
02-26-2013, 04:20 PM
Fell asleep right when I opened the link

But seriously, Pop is a genius.

Dwade305
02-26-2013, 04:46 PM
Blake Griffin STILL cant cover a pick and roll...ginger runs into his own player:oldlol: Lets not forget JJ Hickson schooled him off of that 1play last year.

Harison
02-26-2013, 04:54 PM
Pop deserves credit where its due - he is one of the best coaches ever. I would actually take him over Phil.

ZenMaster
02-26-2013, 05:08 PM
They've been running this set for years, works very with TP working the screens.

http://hoopsplaybook.ca/offences/fig/san_antonio_spurs1.png

http://hoopsplaybook.ca/offences/fig/san_antonio_spurs2.png

brandonislegend
02-26-2013, 05:27 PM
Brandon up to his usual anti Clippers agenda. Never talked about the Spurs before, just so happens to post a video of coach Nick picking apart the Clippers. We get it.. the Spurs kicked our ass last week.

Can coach Nick break this one down?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB4WQE0Ye7c

What does this have to do with anything holy **** your annoying back on ignore you go

mrpibb
02-26-2013, 06:49 PM
Now I know why you hate Russell Westbrook so much. That guy lays into him.

Ancient Legend
02-26-2013, 06:57 PM
Since Pop went into an uptempo offesne they have fizzled out against the Grizzlies 2 years ago, and last year they choked against OKC. They are becoming the Suns of old, a lot of regular season wins with no Finals appearances (since 2007).

They are a matchup problem for teams like the Warriors and Clips, but I don't see them getting by OKC or the Heat.

mjokc
02-26-2013, 07:54 PM
The biggest matchup issue is Pop vs Vinny. Clippers handled the Spurs by 22 in LA and 5 in SA this year after being down double digits late in the game. Clippers matchup decent this year and I think both teams would prefer avoid each other in the playoffs if they can.

LOL, the Spurs own the Clippers. Have fun with another 2nd round exit. You better hope you don't get GSW in the first round or you'll have a nice first round exit.

andremiller07
02-26-2013, 08:08 PM
Its what basketball should be played like the ball flying all around people moving the Spurs offense is just amazing, they got lots of high IQ players and a great coach so all things are possible.

rmt
02-26-2013, 08:20 PM
Another thing that is unusual about SAS is that most of their big men (Duncan, Diaw, Splitter) are great passers. Even Blair is above average. On the flip side, most of their wing/perimeter players are terrible passers. Only Manu and De Colo are above average. TP is about average and the rest are just terrible.

Lebron23
02-26-2013, 08:21 PM
Popovich is the greatest coach in the modern era.

Clifton
02-26-2013, 08:29 PM
Since Pop went into an uptempo offesne they have fizzled out against the Grizzlies 2 years ago, and last year they choked against OKC. They are becoming the Suns of old, a lot of regular season wins with no Finals appearances (since 2007).
Pop is exactly what D'Antoni is NOT. Right now his best player is a very speedy 6 foot tall PG who can't shoot the 3. So, he designs his offense around that. And wins 60 games every year and is a title contender as much as anyone despite not having a top 8 player on the roster.

When he had the best player in the league at the PF/C position, the focus of the offense was a bit different. The big guys still get the ball. Duncan gets it all the time in the high and low posts in a position to create for himself and others.

You know if Pop had the Lakers his offense would be nothing like this, or what the Lakers are running currently. Offense would probably run Kobe around screens getting him on FT line-extended, and Pau in the high and low post. And he would probably have the good sense to give Howard a coherent role (either give him consistent touches in scoring position, or tell him to leave the scoring to the other guys and concentrate on defense and off/def rebounding only).

Wonder Bread Kid
02-26-2013, 09:33 PM
Brandon up to his usual anti Clippers agenda. Never talked about the Spurs before, just so happens to post a video of coach Nick picking apart the Clippers. We get it.. the Spurs kicked our ass last week.

Can coach Nick break this one down?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB4WQE0Ye7c

So much insecure butt hurt from one person. Amazing. :oldlol:

Wonder Bread Kid
02-26-2013, 09:37 PM

They are a matchup problem for teams like the Warriors and Clips, but I don't see them getting by OKC or the Heat.

:facepalm

Losing to the Grizz had more to do with Manu missing game 1 and playing with a broken arm that entire series, having Richard Jefferson, Antonio McDyss and a notorious playoff no show in Hill THAN it had to do with their style of offense. That team couldn't defend.

When did the Suns go 10-0 in the playoffs under D'antoni and Nash? Exactly.

Spurs this year have a top 5 offense and defense with Green, Leonard and Splitter as starters. This team is head and shoulders better than the 2011 team and even better than last years team.

Clippersfan86
02-26-2013, 09:38 PM
So much insecure butt hurt from one person. Amazing. :oldlol:

Have you read Brenda's posts for the last year or so? Literally EVERYTHING has an anti Clippers, anti Westbrook or anti Lebron agenda in some way. If you wanted to illustrate the Spurs beautiful offense there are other superb games to pull from including a couple last year where they racked up what 40 assists? I've been dealing with Brenda's deepthroating for over a year now so I spot it immediately.

Wonder Bread Kid
02-26-2013, 09:39 PM
The biggest matchup issue is Pop vs Vinny. Clippers handled the Spurs by 22 in LA and 5 in SA this year after being down double digits late in the game. Clippers matchup decent this year and I think both teams would prefer avoid each other in the playoffs if they can.

New York beat the Spurs twice too. In the same fashion. Both teams did that early in the season. Neither LAc or NYK are a matchup problem for the Spurs, and the Spurs win a playoff series against them.

I guess since Detroit beat us, we wouldn't want to face them in the playoffs either, huh?

brandonislegend
02-26-2013, 10:06 PM
New York beat the Spurs twice too. In the same fashion. Both teams did that early in the season. Neither LAc or NYK are a matchup problem for the Spurs, and the Spurs win a playoff series against them.

I guess since Detroit beat us, we wouldn't want to face them in the playoffs either, huh?

He is delusional. Eric Bledsoe is the best thing since sliced bread and the Clippers could get Josh Smith or Paul George for him, even though Griffin has no post moves or jumper and is a terrible defender he is the best PF in the league, CP3 is the best point guard ever, Chauncey Billups is the savior of the Clippers, Jamal Crawford is 6th man of the year, Odom is better than ever.

Wonder Bread Kid
02-26-2013, 10:18 PM
Have you read Brenda's posts for the last year or so? Literally EVERYTHING has an anti Clippers, anti Westbrook or anti Lebron agenda in some way. If you wanted to illustrate the Spurs beautiful offense there are other superb games to pull from including a couple last year where they racked up what 40 assists? I've been dealing with Brenda's deepthroating for over a year now so I spot it immediately.

I know, he should totally be dropping his wet panties at what Jamal Crawford has to say on twitter. :oldlol:

And no, I haven't his posts for the past year. I'm not some weird obsessive little girl.

brandonislegend
02-26-2013, 10:30 PM

Read what you write, and then tell me you don't act like a 3rd grader? Whats next your momma jokes? Your lucky I cant put you on ignore til tomorrow.

Wonder Bread Kid
02-26-2013, 10:34 PM
You still down for a ban bet? If the Clippers and Spurs meet in the playoffs this year, loser leaves the forum permanently.

I was down for this bet when you cutely thought your team was going to beat the Spurs this past thursday. :oldlol:

Guy, if they meet in the playoffs, you should begin thinking of a new forum name the moment that matchup is set. We both know your going to return under a new name regardless.

Weren't you already banned for being a dumbass? What happened? The board seemed so much better.

Wonder Bread Kid
02-26-2013, 10:59 PM
Banned for ignorance is more like it. I asked a question I shouldn't have asked and got banned. I got unbanned because I'm a valuable poster to this forum and Jeff knows I bring a lot to the table. Why would I bet you over one regular season game? So basically you ARE down for a playoff bet if they meet? Good?

I'm game for a ban bet. But it has to be an IP bet. No bs handle ban with you reappearing under another name.

Wonder Bread Kid
02-26-2013, 11:04 PM
Banned for ignorance is more like it. I asked a question I shouldn't have asked and got banned. I got unbanned because I'm a valuable poster to this forum and Jeff knows I bring a lot to the table.

So you basically begged and cried until he relented. :oldlol:

The Choken One
02-26-2013, 11:14 PM
What does this have to do with anything holy **** your annoying back on ignore you go
Nearly this...I usually like cf86, but that post just reeked of insecurity.

niko
02-26-2013, 11:19 PM
We constantly get these "people are overlooking the spurs" type threads (note: we're not anymore - if we are then we'd better wake up). But Spurs believers also need to note that for three years now we've been saying WOW THE SPURS ARE BETTER THAN WE THOUGHT - EVERYONE WATCH OUT and they flame out magnificiently. Is this team for real or is it going to flame out also?

When you look at Spurs vs. Heat, or even OKC the Spurs bring it every night - the other teams don't because they don't want to. The fact Pop can get the Spurs to play hard every night is amazing (i'd ****ing take him in a second) but do the Spurs have another gear for the playoffs because OKC does and the Heat do.

brandonislegend
02-26-2013, 11:21 PM
We constantly get these "people are overlooking the spurs" type threads (note: we're not anymore - if we are then we'd better wake up). But Spurs believers also need to note that for three years now we've been saying WOW THE SPURS ARE BETTER THAN WE THOUGHT - EVERYONE WATCH OUT and they flame out magnificiently. Is this team for real or is it going to flame out also?

When you look at Spurs vs. Heat, or even OKC the Spurs bring it every night - the other teams don't because they don't want to. The fact Pop can get the Spurs to play hard every night is amazing (i'd ****ing take him in a second) but do the Spurs have another gear for the playoffs because OKC does and the Heat do.

I don't see OKC beating the Spurs without James Harden, but what do I know.

Ball movement is the Heats kryptonite, they love when teams go ISO the Spurs would give them a real series.

Wonder Bread Kid
02-26-2013, 11:22 PM

Three playoffs the Spurs barely won 50 games and were a 7th seed. No one said "watch out" for the Spurs then.

This year is different for the simple fact that the Spurs finally play defense. The best defense they've played since 2007. And along with defense, they run one if not the best offensive system in the NBA.

maybeshewill13
02-26-2013, 11:26 PM
Banned for ignorance is more like it. I asked a question I shouldn't have asked and got banned. I got unbanned because I'm a valuable poster to this forum and Jeff knows I bring a lot to the table. Why would I bet you over one regular season game? So basically you ARE down for a playoff bet if they meet? Good?
Didn't you then get banned for posting a giant picture of a nut sack? :lol

Borderlands
02-26-2013, 11:27 PM
I still think the bigs (mostly Griffin) in that particular video need to do a better job of reading the defense or containing the pick n roll. The other big just needs to rotate and if the whole team rotates well on defense it shouldn't be a problem.

The Spurs are good and the offense is pretty. I had fun watching the video but still. If Blake Griffin or Deandre would just do a better job of containing the pick n roll, it wouldn't be such a blowout.

Heavincent
02-26-2013, 11:29 PM
Ball movement is the Heats kryptonite, they love when teams go ISO the Spurs would give them a real series.

Exactly. OKC iso ball plays right into the Heat's hands.

And man, Blake Griffin's D is really bad in that video. Not saying he's always like that, but he made a lot of silly mistakes in that video.

brandonislegend
02-26-2013, 11:30 PM
Exactly. OKC iso ball plays right into the Heat's hands.

And man, Blake Griffin's D is really bad in that video. Not saying he's always like that, but he made a lot of silly mistakes in that video.

But he dunks real good.

mjokc
02-26-2013, 11:40 PM
CF86 stays getting owned in every thread.

:roll:

niko
02-26-2013, 11:41 PM
Three playoffs the Spurs barely won 50 games and were a 7th seed. No one said "watch out" for the Spurs then.

This year is different for the simple fact that the Spurs finally play defense. The best defense they've played since 2007. And along with defense, they run one if not the best offensive system in the NBA.

We'll see. I don't think they have another gear. The younger teams start knocking them around and they don't kick it up.

Don't hate on me, i'd love the Spurs to knock off the heat. I'd love anyone to knock off the heat. But DONT SLEEP ON THE SPURS is a regular season staple that melts down come playoff time.

SCdac
02-27-2013, 12:15 AM
what's funny is this is not an "Don't sleep on the Spurs thread" :rolleyes:

Haters gonna hate, on all things Spurs :sleeping

Borderlands
02-27-2013, 12:18 AM
Heat vs. Spurs in the finals?

Who has OKC and the Spurs in the WCF? And if so, who's coming out of that series.

SCdac
02-27-2013, 12:22 AM
Hate? People just like to state obvious shit and repeat it over and over. Spurs play good offense. Spurs are under the radar. Spurs have the best seed in the west. Well no shit... this has been the case for over a decade, it's time to stop spreading it as news. The reason people don't care is because it's not news.

on a basketball board, anything is fair game to post. certainly a thread admiring the spurs and their overall game. lets be honest, if it wasn't against the Clipps you wouldn't be in this thread. And that's fine. I gravitate toward spurs stuff, I can say. but this thread is pretty harmless and simple. nothing like "Spurs will be future champions GUARANTEED" of a couple days ago or "Spurs are being slept on" thread.

brandonislegend
02-27-2013, 12:25 AM
what's funny is this is not an "Don't sleep on the Spurs thread" :rolleyes:

Haters gonna hate, on all things Spurs :sleeping

Exactly, reading is essential

mjokc
02-27-2013, 12:28 AM
Hate? People just like to state obvious shit and repeat it over and over. Spurs play good offense. Spurs are under the radar. Spurs have the best seed in the west. Well no shit... this has been the case for over a decade, it's time to stop spreading it as news. The reason people don't care is because it's not news.

This coming from the dude who posts EVERY single Clipper related news story. You had a damn thread earlier about a POSSIBLE Clipper trade that didn't go through. Go outside man. :roll:

brandonislegend
02-27-2013, 12:28 AM
This coming from the dude who posts EVERY single Clipper related news story. You had a damn thread earlier about a POSSIBLE Clipper trade that didn't go through. Go outside man. :roll:

Josh Smith for Eric Bledsoe, with no source

SCdac
02-27-2013, 12:33 AM
I'm not saying don't make Spurs threads. Unlike most people I welcome posts about every team openly and never criticize that. My thing is when it's the same thread 10 times a year like "People sleeping on the Spurs". People sleep on the Spurs because what they do is now routine. The Spurs winning 55+ games and getting a top 2 seed is a common thing it feels like. Nobody talks about it because it's as common as you taking a morning sh**.

If anybody but Brandon made this thread I wouldn't have an issue but Brandon never posts without ulterior motives, usually to bait me and specific other posters.

What you described is basically what the Mavs did for the last 10 years. Regular season warriors, failed in the playoffs. I get the whole concept, trust me. It's what the Spurs were in the 90's when I was growing up.

The thing is. Anything can happen. I think pushing the Spurs down anybody's throat is counterintuitive, because fans to an extent should let their teams and players do the talking (cough cough), and it reeks of insecurity. But a thread marveling at the Spurs offense is not that.

Assumed ulterior motive or not. Constant gripe is just hating. Niko in particular has been doing for years. but whatever.

brandonislegend
02-27-2013, 12:44 AM
Twitter is not a source.

mjokc
02-27-2013, 12:51 AM
With no source? I posted sources it was in the news tard. I wasn't the one suggesting the trade. Per usual though you accuse me of saying things I never said.. then I quote the posts for you and you disappear like a bitch. Like that thread Chazzy and you failed at bumping.. where I found proof that what I was saying was the truth. Quit lying douche.

Still wanting to become a trucker? Got a GF yet? Job? Focus on those problems first bro.

chazzy
02-27-2013, 12:57 AM
Banned for ignorance is more like it. I asked a question I shouldn't have asked and got banned. I got unbanned because I'm a valuable poster to this forum and Jeff knows I bring a lot to the table.
That is a bunch of BS. You got banned for posting a picture of a scrotum. I saw it and was in a room with other people in it

Wonder Bread Kid
02-27-2013, 01:01 AM
That is a bunch of BS. You got banned for posting a picture of a scrotum. I saw it and was in a room with other people in it

A ball sack? He posted a ball sack? He does have a vag. :oldlol:

Btw, clowning CF86 seems to have turned my rep bar from red to green. :oldlol:

brandonislegend
02-27-2013, 01:02 AM

Lord Chazzy :bowdown:

Heavincent
02-27-2013, 01:04 AM

Damn sorry to hear that :roll:

I hate it when shit like that happens on the internet.

mjokc
02-27-2013, 01:05 AM

Clippersfan86 always getting exposed. :roll:

chazzy
02-27-2013, 01:06 AM
When I got banned "permanently" and when my troll posse (you included) stupidly celebrated :roll: it was actually for something else I'm not going to talk about out of respect for Jeff. Then I came back after about 3 weeks after Jeff messaged me that he wanted to unban me.

I posted that picture in a thread that was purely there to troll me and I reported the thread 24 hours prior to get it moved to off the court lounge, they ignored it so I posted the pic which got results IMMEDIATELY conveniently.. they banned me but they also deleted the thread.
So you got banned for the scrotum pic, then unbanned, and then you did something even dumber to get permabanned and you still managed to worm your way back here? Take a hint

chazzy
02-27-2013, 01:10 AM
Maybe you're just not mature enough yet for a general board.. just stick to Clippers TopBuzz where you can roll around in a pile of your own homer trash you spew without getting called out for it.

zac
02-27-2013, 01:11 AM
I do not like the Spurs at all but I respect them so much for stuff like this (minus the flopping :D )

They execute things perfectly and more that anything, this video made me realize how bad Blake Griffin is on defensive rotations. He's out of position on every play he's involved with a screener.

AirTupac
02-27-2013, 01:15 AM

And this guy was giving me a lecture on how to become a more valuable poster :roll: :roll: :roll: Brb going to post some scrotums

Wonder Bread Kid
02-27-2013, 01:16 AM
troll

http://therecoveringcatholic.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/words1.jpg

chazzy
02-27-2013, 01:17 AM
Mature enough? I've been significantly better for the last two or three months. Almost never post Clippers threads anymore, get involved with less personal attacks and drama. Not sure where you've been but I toned it down a ton.

You on the other hand have proven yourself a liar, a crybaby and somebody so insecure that you actually make it your business what other posters do with their lives, time or even posting. If you don't like me ignore me... but it's laughable for the likes of you and Brandon to call me out for my maturity.
When did I ever talk about you do in your personal life? And where did I lie? I'm not the one posting pictures of scrotums. I should be able to browse the general board without the threat of an immature child posting that shit.

AirTupac
02-27-2013, 01:19 AM
When did I ever talk about you do in your personal life? And where did I lie? I'm not the one posting pictures of scrotums. I should be able to browse the general board without the threat of an immature child posting that shit.

It seems like every thread Clippersfan posts in, he manages to turn it into a giant fight :facepalm

mjokc
02-27-2013, 01:21 AM
Maybe you're just not mature enough yet for a general board.. just stick to Clippers TopBuzz where you can roll around in a pile of your own homer trash you spew without getting called out for it.

Repped.

Wonder Bread Kid
02-27-2013, 01:21 AM
It seems like every thread Clippersfan posts in, he manages to turn it into a giant fight :facepalm

I was about to say this. Only a drama queen could do such foolishness.

brandonislegend
02-27-2013, 01:25 AM
Blake's been a very respectable to good defender this year. One terrible defensive game doesn't change that. His rotational/positional D is actually a big strength this year.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/when_someone_is_delusional.gif

mjokc
02-27-2013, 01:26 AM
Really bro? You came into a thread I made early specifically to call me a little girl and insult me.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6xt75gV5u1rox0vu.gif

Wonder Bread Kid
02-27-2013, 01:28 AM
Really bro? You came into a thread I made early specifically to call me a little girl and insult me.

No. I went in there to address your fangirl tendencies. I didn't make it a thread about me or some bs where everyone is attacking me for being a little bitch. That's you.

brandonislegend
02-27-2013, 01:29 AM
Standard Brandon. No basketball knowledge whatsoever... so spam memes, my post count or some lie about something I said that I didn't. I've already went through numbers, footage and facts with you and multiple other non Clippers fans have mentioned Blake's good defense this year but as usual that will go in one ear and out the other.

Anyways at this point it's obvious you guys don't want to talk ball but would rather troll and instigate people. Have a good night fellas.

We have seen enough footage and he still sucks on defense, has no footwork or jumper. But he dunks real good.

mjokc
02-27-2013, 01:30 AM
No. I went in there to address your fangirl tendencies. I didn't make it a thread about me or some bs where everyone is attacking me for being a little bitch. That's you.

Repped again.

brandonislegend
02-27-2013, 01:36 AM
The best part of this thread is when I made it regarding the Spurs offensive and he took complete offense and had to bring up the Clippers. Wonder why he has so many posts in less than 2 years anything on this forum turns into Clipper Delusion

mjokc
02-27-2013, 01:38 AM
The best part of this thread is when I made it regarding the Spurs offensive and he took complete offense and had to bring up the Clippers. Wonder why he has so many posts in less than 2 years anything on this forum turns into Clipper Delusion

I have no idea how he sits here and posts all day. I feel like I post a ton and barely have over 600 in a YEAR. This dude is posting damn near 15,000 posts per year. That's a damn full time job.

brandonislegend
02-27-2013, 01:40 AM
I have no idea how he sits here and posts all day. I feel like I post a ton and barely have over 600 in a YEAR. This dude is posting damn year 15,000 posts per year. That's a damn full time job.

I post here way too much as well, look at my join date and posts, I literally don't even understand how it is possible considering how much I post and I don't even have 1/3 of his posts while being here way longer.

Wonder Bread Kid
02-27-2013, 01:43 AM
He'll rationalize his post count in his head some way. One way is by his thinking he's doing this board a service by posting as much as he does. :oldlol:

Borderlands
02-27-2013, 01:52 AM
Perfect example in the video of how Blake messed up defensively was when Eric Bledsoe locked up Parker (2:42)and Griffin seems to get lost on D. And on the 4:00 Griffin didn't even look at a cutting Parker. And on 3:29 Griffin should have contained Parker.

Again, the Clippers look sluggish. Bad reaction times by the bigs. They need to anticipate, but its easier said then done.

AirTupac
02-27-2013, 02:03 AM
CF86 is having a mental breakdown, he's posting male genitalia again :roll:

brandonislegend
02-27-2013, 02:04 AM
I am starting to feel bad, this thread might end a boys life today :(

mjokc
02-27-2013, 02:06 AM
Clippersfan86 has some serious issues.

AirTupac
02-27-2013, 02:07 AM
CF86 trying to justify his trolling, what a mental collapse. :oldlol:

mjokc
02-27-2013, 02:08 AM
CF86 trying to justify his trolling, what a mental collapse. :oldlol:

I kind of feel sorry for the guy, he doesn't have anyone else to talk to.

AirTupac
02-27-2013, 02:09 AM
I kind of feel sorry for the guy, he doesn't have anyone else to talk to.

Except the ghosts in his head

Dwade305
02-27-2013, 02:15 AM
Lol CF86 is going nuts....only reason Jeff keeps you around is the same reason he keeps RG, cause you post like hell and click on those ******1 little ads.

atljonesbro
02-27-2013, 02:17 AM
Hahahahhahahahahha Blake Griffin Only Dunks Cp3 Is Leaving La!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TylerOO
02-27-2013, 02:20 AM
CF86 hasn't been annoying since his last ban. But he let posters get to his head again...enjoy the ban

SCdac
02-27-2013, 02:33 AM
inb4 the delete of these CF86 meltdowns
for real though dude, back up from the computer and enjoy a beer or something.

andremiller07
02-27-2013, 02:41 AM
inb4 the delete of these CF86 meltdowns
for real though dude, back up from the computer and enjoy a beer or something.

What caused the meltdown?

AirTupac
02-27-2013, 02:42 AM
What caused the meltdown?

This thread started the meltdown.

AirTupac
02-27-2013, 02:45 AM
So mad :roll: :roll: :roll:

andremiller07
02-27-2013, 02:45 AM
Don't worry bro, no meltdown. Just intentionally trying to grenade the forum a bit and have a laugh on the way out. I'm just sick of the trolling allowed here. People do nothing but act like ***** and flame others with no consequences. Figured I'd see how long it takes till they do something about this.

You couldn't just ignore it?

imdaman99
02-27-2013, 03:09 AM
Now I know why you hate Russell Westbrook so much. That guy lays into him.
coach prick makes videos when the thunder lose and somehow always blames goatbrook for it :roll:

jaydacris
02-27-2013, 03:14 AM
trollololol
http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/fWjAWq1dUGfoA7Hqk8Wrew--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NQ--/http://media.zenfs.com/en-GB/blogs/the-juice/Kim-Kardashian-Bum-Black-Bikini.jpg

Whoah10115
02-27-2013, 03:28 AM
So this is a thread about the Spurs and a bunch of you got ganged up on him because he gets too emotional...any of you realize that you are the reason this thread is derailed?

He's way too emotional and gets girly sometimes, but the maturity is not exactly overflowing from you guys.

mjokc
02-27-2013, 03:29 AM
So this is a thread about the Spurs and a bunch of you got ganged up on him because he gets too emotional...any of you realize that you are the reason this thread is derailed?

He's way too emotional and gets girly sometimes, but the maturity is not exactly overflowing from you guys.

So? It's the internet if you are getting ganged up on then go to a new thread. That is no excuse to spam the forum with STC crotch pics and tranny d!cks.

AirTupac
02-27-2013, 03:36 AM

Just lol'd at this post.

chazzy
02-27-2013, 03:40 AM
What happened?

AirTupac
02-27-2013, 03:41 AM
What happened?

:roll: :roll: Literally after you left, he lost it. He posted disgusting pictures of men's ********s and trannys. It went on for an hour. Jeff called him out / banned him / posted his IP for everyone to see. Hes done / had a meltdown

mjokc
02-27-2013, 03:44 AM
:roll: :roll: Literally after you left, he lost it. He posted disgusting pictures of men's ********s and trannys. It went on for an hour. Jeff called him out / banned him / posted his IP for everyone to see. Hes done / had a meltdown

So it's official, CF86 is banned?

Whoah10115
02-27-2013, 03:45 AM
Posted his IP?

kmartshopper
02-27-2013, 03:47 AM
imo he was a good poster, even if many hated him. sorry to see him lose it like that. Mental health is no joke

mjokc
02-27-2013, 03:48 AM
imo he was a good poster, even if many hated him. sorry to see him lose it like that. Mental health is no joke

He was a good poster? this is the 2nd time he's done this crap posting tranny picks and diseased private parts.

chazzy
02-27-2013, 03:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Ay29K.jpg

Our work here is done

brandonislegend
02-27-2013, 04:05 AM

Our work here is done
':roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

comerb
02-27-2013, 08:17 AM
It is a pleasure to watch, sadly it hasn't really worked out for them in the playoffs since they implemented the uptempo approach.

I'm hoping they make the Finals against Miami, they are the only team I really think has a chance of beating them.

Smoke117
02-27-2013, 08:39 AM
Yeah the Spurs play great team ball. The Celtics played great team ball 2008-2010 before Rondo got too ball dominant. The 2009 Celtics before Garnett went down were one of the best team offense's ever.

KOBE143
02-27-2013, 08:44 AM
RIP CF86 :cry:

Nero Tulip
02-27-2013, 08:54 AM
Damn. The Spurs raped the Clippers so hard their fans lost what little remained of their sanity.

mjokc
02-27-2013, 10:07 AM
Damn. The Spurs raped the Clippers so hard their fans lost what little remained of their sanity.

Man, CF86's mental collapse was epic.

02-27-2013, 11:51 AM
I kept flipping thru the pages of this thread hoping it would get back to topic but no.

I got to see this cyber bbullying ...

Nice work (sarcasm)

BuffaloBill
02-27-2013, 11:59 AM
:violin:

SilkkTheShocker
02-27-2013, 12:04 PM

Why don't you just blow CF86 while you're at it?

PrettyCool
02-27-2013, 12:05 PM
Man, CF86's mental collapse was epic.

THEY DREW FIRST BLOOD

GOBB
02-27-2013, 12:05 PM
Pop deserves credit where its due - he is one of the best coaches ever. I would actually take him over Phil.

He gets credit. Spurs offense has been getting credit.

You can do a search and find numerous threads like this where the replies say the exact same thing you did. Even Pop appreciation threads. Time to stop acting like Spurs receive no props here. They do.

GOBB
02-27-2013, 12:08 PM
Why don't you just blow CF86 while you're at it?

Retarded post from a retard who can't comprehend what was being said and completely missed the point.

SilkkTheShocker
02-27-2013, 12:11 PM
Retarded post from a retard who can't comprehend what was being said and completely missed the point.

Look at your post count f.aggot :oldlol:

You're a bigger joke than CF86 :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

mjokc
02-27-2013, 12:19 PM
Look at your post count f.aggot :oldlol:

You're a bigger joke than CF86 :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

You may be a huge Heat troll and Lebron dick rider but I agree with you on this one.

Whoah10115
02-27-2013, 12:32 PM
I kept flipping thru the pages of this thread hoping it would get back to topic but no.

I got to see this cyber bbullying ...

Nice work (sarcasm)

That's what this thread was about.

Artillery
02-27-2013, 12:39 PM
That's what this thread was about.

I wouldn't feel too bad for Clippersfan86 if I was you. The guy has accounts on dozens of other forums on the net. He's even a mod on a Clippers message board. IMO, he's a good poster when he wants to be but his fanboyism for his team is a bit OTT

Whoah10115
02-27-2013, 12:46 PM
I wouldn't feel too bad for Clippersfan86 if I was you. The guy has accounts on dozens of other forums on the net. He's even a mod on a Clippers message board.

It's not about me feeling bad but that's just what it was. He'll be alright. Maybe he'll just think about how dumb his response was (thankfully, I had other things to do and not be here for that), but that doesn't change the fact that this whole thing was lame.

AirTupac
02-27-2013, 02:36 PM

Our work here is done

:pimp:

niko
02-27-2013, 02:46 PM
He gets credit. Spurs offense has been getting credit.

You can do a search and find numerous threads like this where the replies say the exact same thing you did. Even Pop appreciation threads. Time to stop acting like Spurs receive no props here. They do.
Yes i agree. The SPURS ARE BEING SLEPT ON and SPURS GET NO CREDIT topics become a bit silly when there are ten of them on the front page. It's a bit ridiculous.

TheMarkMadsen
02-27-2013, 03:00 PM
It's not about me feeling bad but that's just what it was. He'll be alright. Maybe he'll just think about how dumb his response was (thankfully, I had other things to do and not be here for that), but that doesn't change the fact that this whole thing was lame.

I don't know the whole story so ill refrain from judging to much, however with that said if CF86 reActed the way he did just because people were clowning on a team he roots for then THERE IS NO EXCUSE for posting those type of pictures

If you can't handle people making fun of your favorite sports team over the Internet then that's just plain sad

Nero Tulip
02-27-2013, 05:40 PM
Yes i agree. The SPURS ARE BEING SLEPT ON and SPURS GET NO CREDIT topics become a bit silly when there are ten of them on the front page. It's a bit ridiculous.

You're on literally every Spurs thread on this forum with the same garbage. You're what people call these days a "hater". Which will make the next few months very difficult for you.

RRR3
03-07-2013, 02:42 PM
Hooray for cyberbullying! :applause:
You guys are SOOOOOO cool!

:rolleyes:

brandonislegend
03-07-2013, 06:33 PM
Hooray for cyberbullying! :applause:
You guys are SOOOOOO cool!

:rolleyes:

I was going to post your picture, but I feel like being nice today

zizozain
03-07-2013, 06:56 PM
:oldlol:

RRR3
03-07-2013, 06:59 PM
http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/06555269612009894ccefa15ea8ffc7f.jpg

imdaman99
03-07-2013, 07:47 PM
you guys all ganged up on cf86. how was that even fair? some ppl take the internet way too seriously.

Haymaker
03-07-2013, 08:50 PM
I think CF86 is cool. He's just very passionate about his team, which I happen to like a lot.

SCdac
03-07-2013, 09:13 PM
you guys all ganged up on cf86. how was that even fair? some ppl take the internet way too seriously.

oh the irony of this post...

CF86 had serious problems that go way beyond people talking shit to him on a message board, let's keep things in perspective and not get it twisted.

The guy had 10,000+ posts in a matter of a year or two, was obsessed with this board, obsessed with being accepted, and obsessed with injecting his opinion into everything (spending nearly all day here).

That is mentally unhealthy. His epic meltdown was probably going to happen eventually, regardless of the conditions. Y'all talking about "ganging up on him" are starting to sound like wimps. :facepalm

Grow some ****ing balls. This is a message board with thousands of strangers posting on it anonymously. If some aggressive online conversations made him crack, he's got bigger problems than the behavior within ISH.

chips93
03-07-2013, 09:21 PM

CF86 had serious problems that go way beyond people talking shit to him on a message board, let's keep things in perspective and not get it twisted.

The guy had 10,000+ posts in a matter of a year or two, was obsessed with this board, obsessed with being accepted, and obsessed with injecting his opinion into everything (spending nearly all day here).

That is mentally unhealthy. His epic meltdown was probably going to happen eventually, regardless of the conditions. Y'all talking about "ganging up on him" are starting to sound like wimps. :facepalm

Grow some ****ing balls. This is a message board with thousands of strangers posting on it anonymously. If some aggressive online conversations made him crack, he's got bigger problems than the behavior within ISH.

so as long as somebody is crazy you can fvck with them all you want?

brandonislegend
03-07-2013, 10:01 PM

He actually had over 26,000 posts and anyone who has their feelings hurt by someone online has some very deep problems they should talk to someone or take some medication

brandonislegend
03-08-2013, 12:25 AM
RRR3 negged me, then went on his alt and negged me :lol