PDA

View Full Version : Is my girlfriend cheating on me.

LiLharvard
02-27-2013, 06:54 PM
We went to the bakery this morning and she bought 3 donuts (we always get donuts on this particular day)
I said "you got 3?" She's said "yea I bought one for the guy at work"
"Our work relationship has been really tense"

I dropped her at work and I felt like shit as soon as I did now I'm at work thinking why.

enayes
02-27-2013, 06:57 PM
I doubt it bro, she probably messed up at work and is feeling sh1tty about it.

BUT, if her buying a donut makes you think she's cheating then there must be other things that have come up.

AlphaWolf24
02-27-2013, 07:00 PM
We went to the bakery this morning and she bought 3 donuts (we always get donuts on this particular day)

I dropped her at work and I felt like shit as soon as I did now I'm at work thinking why.

Probably....

But F'it....Gives more then enough reason to go out Partying and pick up some Hotties Boom totties...

( If my chick is buyinmg donuts for coworkers.....that means I get to do what I want.....)

LiLharvard
02-27-2013, 07:01 PM
On valentines day she mentioned "the young guy at work is spending valentines day alone ordering box of pizza with his mate"

And yea she's only been working at this new job for a month or 2... And I picked her up on her first week and she said " how she made a friend with him that he's been to the same restaurant we go to"

Fk this sucks

LikeABosh
02-27-2013, 07:02 PM
Yes, and the guys ***** is also bigger than yours

enayes
02-27-2013, 07:03 PM
Don't be insecure until you actually have something to go on. Your girl WILL leave if she senses it.

B-Low
02-27-2013, 07:04 PM
If she was cheating she probably wouldn't have blatantly told you that she was buying it for another guy...

Dasher
02-27-2013, 07:07 PM
He's already beat, and probably didn't wear a condom. When you eat her out, you're swallowing his kids.

LiLharvard
02-27-2013, 07:17 PM
Watevs no point worrying I guess

LiLharvard
02-27-2013, 07:20 PM
She's moving in with me in like a week so that's a big step for me and I require trust and commitment for that.. And I thought I had that.. So maybe in being stupid but I'm just like wtf your buying a donut for a dude at work what made you even think to do that

franchise#3
02-27-2013, 07:20 PM
Get a gun just in case.

bigdaddyfunk
02-27-2013, 07:22 PM
You sound ridiculous. She bought a donut for a guy so she must be cheating?

Although I will admit it's strange behavior. It sounds like you got deeper trust issues my friend.

enayes
02-27-2013, 07:25 PM
She's moving in with me in like a week so that's a big step for me and I require trust and commitment for that.. And I thought I had that.. So maybe in being stupid but I'm just like wtf your buying a donut for a dude at work what made you even think to do that

You sound like a 13 year old boy here :oldlol:

Rake2204
02-27-2013, 07:33 PM
Donuts kind of have sexual implications, due to the hole in the middle and whatnot. And the glaze. I hope there wasn't glaze.

AlphaWolf24
02-27-2013, 07:37 PM
You sound ridiculous. She bought a donut for a guy so she must be cheating?
Although I will admit it's strange behavior. It sounds like you got deeper trust issues my friend.

- when a girl is getting food for another man....it def means she is getting her hatchet wound pounded.

AlphaWolf24
02-27-2013, 07:38 PM
Donuts kind of have sexual implications, due to the hole in the middle and whatnot. And the glaze. I hope there wasn't glaze.

TRU that...

also, was it it a chocalate donut?....or Maple?

fiddy
02-27-2013, 07:41 PM
3 donuts? I can devour by myself like its nothing.

Burgz V2
02-27-2013, 07:42 PM
dude relax if she was cheating she wouldnt have TOLD you

Burgz V2
02-27-2013, 07:44 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

BrickingStar
02-27-2013, 08:18 PM
Absolutely no doubt she's getting pounded behind your back. I think it's time to take matters into your own hands OP. Fuc.k the shit out of her sister.

bmd
02-27-2013, 08:48 PM

I dropped her at work and I felt like shit as soon as I did now I'm at work thinking why.She's not cheating. Think of this:

If she was cheating, there is no way she would buy things for the guy right in front of you, and then explain to you that the things she bought are for the guy.

She would try to hide it.

So the fact that she told you straight up that the donut was for the guy at work, you can be pretty sure that she's not cheating on you with that guy.

El Kabong
02-27-2013, 08:59 PM
Yea, probably not cheating, but the guy is probably trying to get with her now so you'll have that to look out for instead.

ace23
02-27-2013, 09:26 PM
:roll:

ihoopallday
02-27-2013, 09:40 PM
You're just being paranoid. But maybe that guy is trying to get with your lady. Never know. Maybe she doesn't even notice. Anyways, just talk to her about it. Especially if you're about to move in together. Can't have trust issues that early.

IamRAMBO24
02-27-2013, 09:47 PM
There is a good chance she is mindf*cking you to get an extra edge; girls do this all the time. If you are insecure about your relationship, this means you will want her more, and since girls are naturally insecure themselves, they usually feel the need to beat a man's emotions down to be on their level. Sometimes they don't do this on purpose and it is a natural reaction, but in this case, she KNEW you would get jealous. If she has no covert motive, then she would not feel the need to tell you.

As far as the cheating goes, if you think someone is cheating on you, they probably are. It's one of those things that probably don't need actual evidence or a good reason, it's just a feeling you have. Hard to explain.

Balla_Status
02-27-2013, 09:58 PM
That's weird. My hot chick cube buddy gave me a donut this morning.

bmd
02-27-2013, 10:15 PM

I dropped her at work and I felt like shit as soon as I did now I'm at work thinking why.Just **** with her.

If she buys him a donut again, just be like "oh yeah, that's a good idea, I'll get him one, too". And then buy a donut for him.

Be really supportive of her efforts to be friends with her co-worker.

If she was trying to play mind games with you, you have 1-upped her. If she wasn't, then it won't be a big deal anyway.

nathanjizzle
02-27-2013, 10:21 PM
I'm not sure if you guys know how many relationships have been ended due to workplace relationships. Op u have a real problem, when she starts acting strange and distant, and staying late after work or "just going out with friends" u know she's cheating

AirTupac
02-27-2013, 10:56 PM
She probably ate the donut of his cawk

reppy
02-27-2013, 11:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8eDuFGs.jpg

Just curious, was it this donut?

Geriatric
02-27-2013, 11:41 PM
Donuts today, creampies tomorrow...

G-train
02-27-2013, 11:41 PM
It's probably nothing, but your gf is definitely exhibiting strange behaviour.

code green
02-27-2013, 11:44 PM
I moved in with my girl a couple of years ago after we had been dating for 3 years, and she lived in one of those real old houses with oil heating. We ran out of oil one day, and had to get it refilled....but the house still never warmed up. We looked it up online and apparently we had to bleed the air out of the pump so it could restart. I'm getting ready to google this shit and she casually recommended having the maintenance guy at her work swing by to do it. I thought it was weird considering I saw him tussle her hair in a weird way at her work when I was there one day. I dropped it like the OP did and figured out how to do it myself (successfully!). Buuuut she cheated on me with the guy two months later, or that's when I found out anyway. You can't ignore that little light bulb that pops up when shit doesn't sound right, especially if you're not normally the jealous type.

But I'm sure your situation is totally different, OP.

kNicKz
02-27-2013, 11:46 PM
Yea, probably not cheating, but the guy is probably trying to get with her now so you'll have that to look out for instead.

this

G-train
02-27-2013, 11:48 PM
I moved in with my girl a couple of years ago after we had been dating for 3 years, and she lived in one of those real old houses with oil heating. We ran out of oil one day, and had to get it refilled....but the house still never warmed up. We looked it up online and apparently we had to bleed the air out of the pump so it could restart. I'm getting ready to google this shit and she casually recommended having the maintenance guy at her work swing by to do it. I thought it was weird considering I saw him tussle her hair in a weird way at her work when I was there one day. I dropped it like the OP did and figured out how to do it myself (successfully!). Buuuut she cheating on me with the guy two months later. You can't ignore that little light bulb that pops up when shit doesn't sound right, especially if you're not normally the jealous type.

But I'm sure your situation is totally different, OP.

I'd put a tussle of the hair about 10 notches up from buying a donut :lol
Hair tussle is worth a knockout punch.

ripthekik
02-27-2013, 11:50 PM
yes. during lunch that day he was probably waiting in the bathroom buck naked with the donut on his dikc.

LiLharvard
02-28-2013, 12:03 AM
I get it it's pretty funny about the donut
Believe you me most of my buddies have a right laugh aswell

But let's forget it she isn't cheating that pretty obvious but maybe should I mention to her say look we are moving in together are you ready for this something along those lines .. Completely disregard the subject about the donuts.. I already had a cold moment with her when she said it was like a 15min drive from the donut shop and I was like a statue I didn't even eat my donut and I played Tyler creators goblin album the whole way which is pretty hard out for her it would have been annoying her.
We've exchanged some pleasantries today I'm picking her up at 4 and we are going for a run... I'm thinking of saying to her look have you really thought about this move do you really wanna move in with me are you ready it's a pretty big step..

kNicKz
02-28-2013, 12:14 AM
I already had a cold moment with her when she said it was like a 15min drive from the donut shop and I was like a statue I didn't even eat my donut and I played Tyler creators goblin album the whole way which is pretty hard out for her it would have been annoying her.

http://thecensus.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/5020cent20rolling20out20with20bert.gif

IamRAMBO24
02-28-2013, 12:16 AM
I get it it's pretty funny about the donut
Believe you me most of my buddies have a right laugh aswell

But let's forget it she isn't cheating that pretty obvious but maybe should I mention to her say look we are moving in together are you ready for this something along those lines .. Completely disregard the subject about the donuts.. I already had a cold moment with her when she said it was like a 15min drive from the donut shop and I was like a statue I didn't even eat my donut and I played Tyler creators goblin album the whole way which is pretty hard out for her it would have been annoying her.
We've exchanged some pleasantries today I'm picking her up at 4 and we are going for a run... I'm thinking of saying to her look have you really thought about this move do you really wanna move in with me are you ready it's a pretty big step..

Smart move, but here is the deal. To find out if she's playing games with you, covertly (not directly) suggest the idea moving in together is not a good idea with all the fighting going on. Then wait a few days and see if she's trying to up the ante and make you even more jealous. If she is talking about the guy more, she's fooling your mind.

Figure out if this is the case and if it is, then really you have the upper hand and she is the one truly insecure to go to such lengths to play with your emotions.

kNicKz
02-28-2013, 12:20 AM
Smart move, but here is the deal. To find out if she's playing games with you, covertly (not directly) suggest the idea moving in together is not a good idea with all the fighting going on. Then wait a few days and see if she's trying to up the ante and make you even more jealous. If she is talking about the guy more, she's fooling your mind.

Figure out if this is the case and if it is, then really you have the upper hand and she is the one truly insecure to go to such lengths to play with your emotions.

don't take this advice lilharvard... mind games are for 15 year old girls

IamRAMBO24
02-28-2013, 12:31 AM
don't take this advice lilharvard... mind games are for 15 year old girls

Only virgins would think like this.

I don't think girls play games because they are immature; I think it is just a natural reaction to the guys that are hitting on them, and if you want to get some punani, then you have to know how to react to the games they naturally do it on their own.

Girls do sh*t like this all the time to get some sympathy out of the men they are dating. We might not date the same type of girls because it sounds like you are only into fat girls who are all "real" n sh*t, but as you climb the ladder on the food chain, it seems like the hotter the girls are, the more likely they will know how to push a man's buttons and control him like a puppet.

The idea is don't let her control your emotions; once she does that, she's gonna twist it and turn you into a sensitive little girl, and once you are a little girl, she's gonna go out and find a real man, hence why they are also indirectly attracted to jerks.

Conclusion: don't be a sissy little girl.

code green
02-28-2013, 12:36 AM

I don't think girls play games because they are immature; I think it is just a natural reaction to the guys that are hitting on them, and if you want to get some punani, then you have to know how to react to the games they naturally do it on their own.

Girls do sh*t like this all the time to get some sympathy out of the men they are dating. We might not date the same type of girls because it sounds like you are only into fat girls who are all "real" n sh*t, but as you climb the ladder on the food chain, it seems like the hotter the girls are, the more likely they will know how to push a man's buttons and control him like a puppet.

The idea is don't let her control your emotions; once she does that, she's gonna twist it and turn you into a sensitive little girl, and once you are a little girl, she's gonna go out and find a real man, hence why they are also indirectly attracted to jerks.

Conclusion: don't be a sissy little girl.

who is that in your avy?

bmd
02-28-2013, 12:39 AM

Conclusion: don't be a sissy little girl.I think you are confusing "hot girls" with immature bimbos.

There are plenty of hot independent women who don't play all those games.

DonDadda59
02-28-2013, 12:43 AM
Yes, now you know what you have to do...

http://ronetheboxhouston.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/460-oj-simpson-cour_996961c.jpg

IamRAMBO24
02-28-2013, 12:58 AM
I think you are confusing "hot girls" with immature bimbos.

There are plenty of hot independent women who don't play all those games.

Sorry sherlock, I am only addressing the OP. I think his girl is playing games on him. Do you know her. Are you that guy she gave that delicious sexy donut to. If not, then how do you know she is playing games. You don't. I don't either, but instead of acting like a complete nerd, I'm giving him real world advice on how to find out and deal with these types of game.

I swear some of you guys sound like a bunch of virgins.

IamRAMBO24
02-28-2013, 01:01 AM
who is that in your avy?

Rep me if you want to know. All these red bars do not truely represent the valuable contributions I bring to the OTC forum.

bmd
02-28-2013, 01:05 AM
Sorry sherlock, I am only addressing the OP. I think his girl is playing games on him. Do you know her. Are you that guy she gave that delicious sexy donut to. If not, then how do you know she is playing games. You don't. I don't either, but instead of acting like a complete nerd, I'm giving him real world advice on how to find out and deal with these types of game.

I swear some of you guys sound like a bunch of virgins.You give stupid ****ing advice. All you were saying was to play your own games.

That is dumb advice if this guy is trying to have a mature relationship.

You keep saying people who disagree with you are virgins, but you sound like you are about 15 years old.

If his relationship is to the stage where they are wanting to move in together, their relationship should be a little more mature than getting suspicious because she's bringing a doughnut to a co-worker.

He should drop the doughnut thing and let whatever he is getting suspicious about play out. If more things happen that make him more suspicious, then he should talk to her about it like an adult. Not play stupid little high school games.

code green
02-28-2013, 01:10 AM
Rep me if you want to know. All these red bars do not truely represent the valuable contributions I bring to the OTC forum.

ehhh, i'd rather reverse google image and neg.

IamRAMBO24
02-28-2013, 01:15 AM
ehhh, i'd rather reverse google image and neg.

Yea I'm really going to lose sleep over this.

IamRAMBO24
02-28-2013, 01:22 AM
You give stupid ****ing advice. All you were saying was to play your own games.

You keep saying people who disagree with you are virgins, but you sound like you are about 15 years old.

If his relationship is to the stage where they are wanting to move in together, their relationship should be a little more mature than getting suspicious because she's bringing a doughnut to a co-worker.

He should drop the doughnut thing and let whatever he is getting suspicious about play out. If more things happen that make him more suspicious, then he should talk to her about it like an adult. Not play stupid little high school games.

This kind of mentality is probably the reason why you are such an ISH obssessive addict. It's not like you are ever too busy fondling a pair of great boobies in your spare time or anything.

I'm keeping it real. I know it is childish, but you can't sit there and act like there are no girls out there doing this crap. We don't live in a perfect world; and yes there are bullsh*t like this that are out there like there are also serial killers who want to rape other men and eat them, but at least if it comes your way, you will be prepare for it and not be just another victim getting raped in the butt and then your testicles eaten later for dinner.

I know you are living in this one minded reality with the perfect fat chick who is "keeping it real," but that small sample (or rather large) does not represent the entire colony of the bullsh*t we have to deal with when it comes to other girls.

"Gullible" should not be the only word that describes rape victims.

bmd
02-28-2013, 01:33 AM
This kind of mentality is probably the reason why you are such an ISH obssessive addict. It's not like you are ever too busy fondling a pair of great boobies in your spare time or anything.

I'm keeping it real. I know it is childish, but you can't sit there and act like there are no girls out there doing this crap. We don't live in a perfect world; and yes there are bullsh*t like this that are out there like there are also serial killers who want to rape other men and eat them, but at least if it comes your way, you will be prepare for it and not be just another victim getting raped in the butt and then your testicles eaten later for dinner.

I know you are living in this one minded reality with the perfect fat chick who is "keeping it real," but that small sample (or rather large) does not represent the entire colony of the bullsh*t we have to deal with when it comes to other girls.

"Gullible" should not be the only word that describes rape victims.First off, how am I an ISH obsessive addict? :roll: I have 600 posts in a year. That's what... a little over 1.5 posts per day?

Secondly, WTF are you going on about? Serial killers? Rape? Eating testicles? What's wrong with you?

And third, your advice is childish. It's not about girls keeping it real. It's about you keeping it real. A man doesn't play those childish games with a woman. You call her out on her bullshit if she ever tries that by talking to her about it straight-up like an adult.

If she's not going to be mature and talk things out like an adult, then she probably isn't worth the time of a serious relationship, anyway.

The best relationships are based on being open and honest, and your advice is just going to set him up for failure.

It's fine for a fling-type high school relationship... but not with a serious girlfriend.

And it's quite obvious that you are not mature based on your posts, so you have probably never even been in a serious relationship with a woman before.

BrickingStar
02-28-2013, 02:01 AM
You give stupid ****ing advice. All you were saying was to play your own games.

Did you even read the OP? Because the bold just happened with the OP himself getting suspicious over a ****ing doughnut. Also just because people live together or are married does it make them mature as a person, they could be retards for that matter.

Pushxx
02-28-2013, 02:16 AM
If someone has to ask this question, she's generally cheating or doesn't want to be in that relationship.

But don't go out and kill her because of that. I don't want to be responsible for anything.

Jello
02-28-2013, 03:07 AM
She's finding an excuse to eat another donut. She's probably obese judging from the OP.

niko
02-28-2013, 08:06 AM
My wife bought a dozen donuts when she went over her friends house the other day. All women though. Must be some freaky shit going on. :cheers:

The implication of donuts never occurred to me. I love ISH!

senelcoolidge
02-28-2013, 08:48 AM
Donots are round and have a hole in the middle...******.

Asiantastic
02-28-2013, 08:50 AM
Some of the responses in this thread are so ****ing hilarious.

toneloc103
02-28-2013, 09:17 AM
Yes, now you know what you have to do...

http://ronetheboxhouston.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/460-oj-simpson-cour_996961c.jpg

I am peeing my pants on this one...

rufuspaul
02-28-2013, 09:43 AM
Think about this co-worker. What if it was you and this girl at work keeps bringing you donuts. She might think she's just being nice but you would be thinking "hey this bish wants my dick."

red1
02-28-2013, 10:19 AM
Im sorry to hear that bro, no doubt they are using the donut for some kinky foreplay. He is probably eating chocolate glaze off your girl at this very moment.

AirTupac
02-28-2013, 04:57 PM
She probably buys 1 donut a day to make sure you don`t get suspicious. Then one day, she and her boytoy will get in a tub filled with donuts and eat each other out

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HliWiZ0TUx0/TGLtRY3W3kI/AAAAAAAAF4E/B8aiDBdYVLI/s1600/DWW_Donut+anyone.jpg

Funkin donuts :pimp:

outbreak
02-28-2013, 06:46 PM
I wouldn't worry if you trust her, she told you it's for him after all and talks to you about him. The time to worry is when she suddenly STOPS mentioning him to you and if you bring up him or works she brushes off the subject. That's when there's something going on.
Does sound like from his point of view he could be trying to get in there but if you trust her it's ok.

9erempiree
02-28-2013, 07:02 PM
No, she's not cheating. If she was, she would be trying to hid it from you.

but....

You do have to worry about the guy now though. Not knowing who he is or what kind of person he is, he now will feel he has the upper hand on your lady because she's buying him food.

Was it a generic donut? Or was it some fancy donut that is out of the norm?

There's buying coffee for someone and there is buying Caramel Machiato Frappucino. That means they remembered or know what one likes rather than just getting the plain stuff.

Knicks101
02-28-2013, 07:50 PM
No, she's not cheating. If she was, she would be trying to hid it from you.

but....

You do have to worry about the guy now though. Not knowing who he is or what kind of person he is, he now will feel he has the upper hand on your lady because she's buying him food.

Was it a generic donut? Or was it some fancy donut that is out of the norm?

There's buying coffee for someone and there is buying Caramel Machiato Frappucino. That means they remembered or know what one likes rather than just getting the plain stuff.

That or they just texted them and asked them what they wanted.

BrooklynZoo
02-28-2013, 08:17 PM
throw on an apron, bake a donut and give it to a female coworker. You=Win

Velocirap31
02-28-2013, 08:28 PM
OP is way too paranoid. Don't confront your girlfriend about something so ridiculous either or she'll think you're the crazy jealous type and then probably cheat on you.

BrooklynZoo
02-28-2013, 08:39 PM
in all honesty though i think the best way to approach it would be to say something along the lines of: "be careful of the signals youre sending out, you know how guys think right?". You dont sound like a jealous freak and her response will probably be pretty telling

sick_brah07
02-28-2013, 11:42 PM
throw on an apron, bake a donut and give it to a female coworker. You=Win

jbot
03-01-2013, 12:10 AM
If she was cheating she probably wouldn't have blatantly told you that she was buying it for another guy...
i wouldnt' be so sure. women often talk openly about things that are on their minds. if a certain topic keeps getting brought up, i'd be suspicious.

if my wife had said something about some random guy at her work spending valentine's day alone, i would have asked her why she even cared.

nash4eva!gosuns
03-01-2013, 12:28 AM

THIS. Thanks B-Low for having some sense. LOL.

unless your girlfriend is a betch and not a sweetie, then i wouldn't worry.

G-train
03-01-2013, 12:56 AM
THIS. Thanks B-Low for having some sense. LOL.

unless your girlfriend is a betch and not a sweetie, then i wouldn't worry.

Can you bake some donuts and then come back?

nash4eva!gosuns
03-01-2013, 12:58 AM
Can you bake some donuts and then come back?

only if you call me "daddy"

G-train
03-01-2013, 01:07 AM
only if you call me "daddy"

less chat more baking.

nash4eva!gosuns
03-01-2013, 01:08 AM
less chat more baking.

Oh did you say "please daddy"?

I didn't hear you.

G-train
03-01-2013, 01:11 AM
Oh did you say "please daddy"?

I didn't hear you.

no I won't call some random chick 'daddy' you weirdo.
Know your role and get baking.

nash4eva!gosuns
03-01-2013, 01:12 AM
no I won't call some random chick 'daddy' you weirdo.
Know your role and get baking.

If anyone's got a role to learn, it's you, Needled1ck.
Mine's bigger than yours is so you bake me something. b!tch

G-train
03-01-2013, 01:13 AM
If anyone's got a role to learn, it's you, Needled1ck.
Mine's bigger than yours is so you bake me something. b!tch

u mad sister

nash4eva!gosuns
03-01-2013, 01:16 AM
u mad sister

Not really. just laughing at you trying to act like you're somebody on a message board.

G-train
03-01-2013, 01:17 AM
Not really. just laughing at you trying to act like you're somebody on a message board.

nope just hungry for donuts

nash4eva!gosuns
03-01-2013, 01:20 AM
nope just hungry for donuts

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HliWiZ0TUx0/TGLtRY3W3kI/AAAAAAAAF4E/B8aiDBdYVLI/s1600/DWW_Donut+anyone.jpg

:pimp:

there ya go bish

G-train
03-01-2013, 01:21 AM
there ya go bish

I want fresh cinnamon donuts baked by you

nash4eva!gosuns
03-01-2013, 01:25 AM
I want fresh cinnamon donuts baked by you

let's talk about why you feel the need to act like what you want matters to me.