PDA

View Full Version : Why do people believe Carmelo Anthony is as good as Lebron on offense(if not better)?

Human Error
02-28-2013, 10:43 AM
I am sick of hearing people say Carmelo is a more complele player than Lebron on offense. Lets discuss!

LikeABosh
02-28-2013, 10:45 AM
Have never heard anyone actually ever say this.

MetsPackers
02-28-2013, 11:19 AM
You made this exact same thread 2 weeks ago and everyone called you a retard then too. Like literally the exact same thread.

Back for round 2?

RoundMoundOfReb
02-28-2013, 11:20 AM
Nobody says he's a better offensive player they say he's a better scorer. big difference. If he were even better at finishing at the rim, maybe he would be

Bandito
02-28-2013, 11:47 AM
Nobody says he's a better offensive player they say he's a better scorer. big difference. If he were even better at finishing at the rim, maybe he would be
he cat bump that high though. Lebron has springs for legs.

NumberSix
02-28-2013, 11:47 AM
because we watch basketball

pegasus
02-28-2013, 11:55 AM
Give both of them the same teammates; defensive juggernauts with little offensive skills. Which team do you think would have an easier time on the offensive end?

Lebron has the luxury to play on a super stacked team where he's not double teamed or forced to take any bad shots. He squeezes stats out of every play, and people think that he's having a legendary season. Watch the games, it's very seldom he does something amazing.

Sarcastic
02-28-2013, 12:01 PM
http://tinyurl.com/btqzquf

LikeABosh
02-28-2013, 12:02 PM
Give both of them the same teammates; defensive juggernauts with little offensive skills. Which team do you think would have an easier time on the offensive end?

Lebron has the luxury to play on a super stacked team where he's not double teamed or forced to take any bad shots. He squeezes stats out of every play, and people think that he's having a legendary season. Watch the games, it's very seldom he does something amazing.
Yea his team was really stacked in 2010 when he dropped 30 per game on 50% shooting, and 9 assists :rolleyes:

ZMonkey11
02-28-2013, 12:17 PM
Because he is a better scorer period. Why is this even a question anymore?

Talk about it again when LeBron has an actual go to move. (9 years in the league and still not one? Really? REALLY?)

Clifton
02-28-2013, 01:23 PM
I find him a much more fearsome scorer than Lebron.

I also find him a much less fearsome overall player than Lebron, so who cares?

Last 5 minutes of a tight game, however, I think it's a wash Melo in a high post isolation vs. Lebron. Melo is a great player in his own right, way better shooter.

But aside from Lebron's elite passing and ballhandling, the defensive impact he is is tremendous; Melo's merely average to above average in that respect.

LikeABosh
02-28-2013, 01:32 PM

Talk about it again when LeBron has an actual go to move. (9 years in the league and still not one? Really? REALLY?)
27 per game on 57% shooting. I think he's doing ok

scm5
02-28-2013, 01:33 PM
Melo might have been a better "scorer" than Lebron in the past, but definitely not this season.

By "scorer" I mean, you need a bucket and no one else on your team has been hitting shots. Melo would be able to get you a bucket more consistently. That's about the extent of Melo being a better scorer than Lebron.

Lebron is better at scoring throughout the course of a game. His higher ppg averages aren't some fluke. He is a monster of a scorer.

This season especially, Lebron's midrange jumper has really developed and that makes him so much more dangerous. Let's not even talk about his 3 point shooting...

Mr Exlax
02-28-2013, 01:39 PM
People say it because Carmelo's offensive repertoire is better than Lebron's. I say that and I actually hate Carmelo.

madmax
02-28-2013, 01:50 PM
probably because they hate Lebron and try to prop up any inefficient ballhog citing their array of "moves" as an argument...

Pacers4ever
02-28-2013, 01:56 PM
People say it because Carmelo's offensive repertoire is better than Lebron's. I say that and I actually hate Carmelo.
I see so having a better offensive repertoire leads carmelo to only having 1 pint per game than lebron on 12 % less shooting efficiency. Interesting. Seems like he has a better arsenal of scoring maneuvers but they are no where near as successful or mastered as lebron's few abilities to score.

Kingwillball
02-28-2013, 02:16 PM
It is now a myth.. It was true but now Lebron has developed a consistent jumper and 3 point shot to go with his improved post up game and he is still best in league taking ball to basket. In a nutshell Lebron is not as limited as he used to be offensively and Melo although great is not as efficient either. I have no problem people calling Melo better scorer although I know Lebron could be but he is focused on making right play and winning which is a couple of the reasons why he is a better player.

Mr Exlax
02-28-2013, 02:23 PM
I see so having a better offensive repertoire leads carmelo to only having 1 pint per game than lebron on 12 % less shooting efficiency. Interesting. Seems like he has a better arsenal of scoring maneuvers but they are no where near as successful or mastered as lebron's few abilities to score.

Didn't say they were more successful or more effective captain fuggin obvious. I'm stating that Carmelo has a better offensive repertoire. I'm saying that's why people could be saying it.

Mr Exlax
02-28-2013, 02:24 PM
It is now a myth.. It was true but now Lebron has developed a consistent jumper and 3 point shot to go with his improved post up game and he is still best in league taking ball to basket. In a nutshell Lebron is not as limited as he used to be offensively and Melo although great is not as efficient either. I have no problem people calling Melo better scorer although I know Lebron could be but he is focused on making right play and winning which is a couple of the reasons why he is a better player.

I guess peole want Lebron to play more Melo ball. Maybe pass less and all that. That's all I can think of. Somebody told me it's cause Melo's game just looks so much better lol.

Pacers4ever
02-28-2013, 02:26 PM
I guess peole want Lebron to play more Melo ball. Maybe pass less and all that. That's all I can think of. Somebody told me it's cause Melo's game just looks so much better lol.
Bath salts have been spreading like crazy.

raid09
02-28-2013, 03:21 PM
Didn't say they were more successful or more effective captain fuggin obvious. I'm stating that Carmelo has a better offensive repertoire. I'm saying that's why people could be saying it.

Wouldn't a "better" offensive repertoire be synonymous to a "more effective" offensive repertoire? It's a game with a huge sample size - how good something is, is defined by how effective it is.

Melo's might be more diverse or fluid, but that doesn't make it better.

The Choken One
02-28-2013, 03:22 PM
I agree. Melo as far as shooting and skill is better offensively. LeBron just is bigger & stronger and takes it to the rack better. Not to mention the league loves him.

Mr Exlax
02-28-2013, 03:34 PM
Wouldn't a "better" offensive repertoire be synonymous to a "more effective" offensive repertoire? It's a game with a huge sample size - how good something is, is defined by how effective it is.

Melo's might be more diverse or fluid, but that doesn't make it better.

I can't explain it. I feel Lebron's size helps him out more than his skill if that makes any kind of sense at all lol. If Melo and Lebron were the same size and they had the exact same repertoires as they do now, I don't think Lebron would be as effective as he is right now. shit did that sound right?

RoundMoundOfReb
02-28-2013, 03:37 PM
I can't explain it. I feel Lebron's size helps him out more than his skill if that makes any kind of sense at all lol. If Melo and Lebron were the same size and they had the exact same repertoires as they do now, I don't think Lebron would be as effective as he is right now. shit did that sound right?
Doesn't size factor in to his "offensive repertoire".

Pacers4ever
02-28-2013, 03:38 PM
That's a horrible argument if lebron was carmelo anthony size (which is only a 1 inch difference and is not lebron's fault melo doesn't stay in good shape) wouldn't he focus on difference aspects on his game? He's not a retard. If MJ was CP3 size would he still be goat :rolleyes:

Mr Exlax
02-28-2013, 03:39 PM
Doesn't size factor in to his "offensive repertoire".

Don't try to pick apart that post. I don't think it came out right. I can't explain what I'm trying to say.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-28-2013, 03:43 PM
Don't try to pick apart that post. I don't think it came out right. I can't explain what I'm trying to say.
No worries. If melo were a better finisher at the rim he would easily be the best scorer in the league. it's really strange how bad he is.

kenny817
02-28-2013, 03:45 PM

Bron is stat padding. Nothing more

Also...he's my fave player so no hate

Mr Exlax
02-28-2013, 03:45 PM
That's a horrible argument if lebron was carmelo anthony size (which is only a 1 inch difference and is not lebron's fault melo doesn't stay in good shape) wouldn't he focus on difference aspects on his game? He's not a retard. If MJ was CP3 size would he still be goat :rolleyes:

I'm talking about Carmelo's moves. If LBJ was the same size as Melo, I don't know if he'd still be scoring the same way he does now. He just got the post game this season. I just can't say it's more skill than size.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-28-2013, 03:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMXI-Abkp4g

interesting vid btw.

Dave3
02-28-2013, 03:57 PM
Bron is stat padding. Nothing more

Also...he's my fave player so no hate
See, that's the thing people who don't watch games say. He doesn't stat pad - actually quite the opposite - he plays the team game with no care for putting up monster games. This is a guy who barely ever puts up 20 shots, never forces anything to pile up his points, and is always looking for the right play.

If for some reason you grew up thinking that moving around the basketball was stat padding, you don't understand very much about this game. Not only does he not stat pad, but he does a bunch of small things that never show up on a stat sheet. How many times in pick and roll situations does he get the double team leaving the ball handler open for a dunk/layup/open jumper. He doesn't get an assist or a point in that scenario but his presence is enough to create an open opportunity for a teammate. How many times does the defense shift completely towards him allowing him to find cutters who get fouled, or cross court shooters who swing the ball?

He's playing the game of basketball as organically as can be played right now, taking shots when they come, and putting the ball in the perfect place on the court every time. If he wanted to stat pad he'd take 25 shots a game, put up 40, and be done with it. Instead he plays for the win, and people instead say - "Oh he just wants the stats"

Kingwillball
02-28-2013, 04:00 PM
I agree. Melo as far as shooting and skill is better offensively. LeBron just is bigger & stronger and takes it to the rack better. Not to mention the league loves him.

Yeah that would Explain his shooting 57% from field or shooting 43% from 3. Lebron Can score from anywhere Long Range, Mid Range, Low Post or at the Rim. I say he has skill when he is making the gm look easy. As far as League loving him he takes more Contact without getting to the Line than any other Player. He should average over 10 ft's per gm especially on the night he is Aggressive.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-28-2013, 04:00 PM
See, that's the thing people who don't watch games say. He doesn't stat pad - actually quite the opposite - he plays the team game with no care for putting up monster games. This is a guy who barely ever puts up 20 shots, never forces anything to pile up his points, and is always looking for the right play.

If for some reason you grew up thinking that moving around the basketball was stat padding, you don't understand very much about this game. Not only does he not stat pad, but he does a bunch of small things that never show up on a stat sheet. How many times in pick and roll situations does he get the double team leaving the ball handler open for a dunk/layup/open jumper. He doesn't get an assist or a point in that scenario but his presence is enough to create an open opportunity for a teammate. How many times does the defense shift completely towards him allowing him to find cutters who get fouled, or cross court shooters who swing the ball?

He's playing the game of basketball as organically as can be played right now, taking shots when they come, and putting the ball in the perfect place on the court every time. If he wanted to stat pad he'd take 25 shots a game, put up 40, and be done with it. Instead he plays for the win, and people instead say - "Oh he just wants the stats"
:applause:

It's beyond hilarious how somebody on a 10(?) game win streak can be accused of stat padding.

Human Error
02-28-2013, 06:18 PM

What makes me sick is this kind of perception that all posters on ISH have. How is Carmelo a better scorer than James when Carmelo shoots attempts 5 more shots to score 1 more point per game and when Lebron shoots higher percentage than Carmelo from anywhere in the floor as the stats show? Carmelo can score a lot of points in a hurry when he gets hot but it does not happen on a consistent basis. This is why I feel the need to post this, I mean, until all retards are converted into someone better.

Patrick Chewing
02-28-2013, 06:20 PM
I am sick of hearing people say Carmelo is a more complele player than Lebron on offense. Lets discuss!

You are a Human Error

LikeABosh
02-28-2013, 06:32 PM
Carmelo averages just 1 more point per game than Lebron on over 4 more shots. Lebron shoots 13% better from the field and nearly triples Melo in assists, but who's the better offensive player? :oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
02-28-2013, 06:42 PM
Carmelo averages just 1 more point per game than Lebron on over 4 more shots. Lebron shoots 13% better from the field and nearly triples Melo in assists, but who's the better offensive player? :oldlol:

Melo can create his shot from anywhere on the floor. Lebron relies on that swatting the defender off of him (offensive foul) to create a lane to the basket. That's "his move" and it's a shame more teams don't see it coming and either double him up or foul his ass hard.

There is a clear difference if you watch the two.

LikeABosh
02-28-2013, 06:45 PM
Melo can create his shot from anywhere on the floor. Lebron relies on that swatting the defender off of him (offensive foul) to create a lane to the basket. That's "his move" and it's a shame more teams don't see it coming and either double him up or foul his ass hard.

:lol whatever you say bud

chosen_one6
02-28-2013, 06:49 PM

So defenders can body LeBron but LeBron can't body them back? It's not Bron's fault everyone dwarfs him. :roll:

You wonder why teams don't double him? Because he can pass out of the double or break it down. You know why they don't foul him every time? Because eventually you run out of players to foul out. He's literally unstoppable.

These dumb-dumbs have no idea :oldlol:

longtime lurker
02-28-2013, 06:52 PM
Honestly the OP starts the worst threads. People say Carmelo is the more complete scorer. The area where Carmelo falls short is that he's not consistent or athletically gifted as Lebron.

alleykat
02-28-2013, 07:07 PM

:rockon: thank you....

The more I read posts complaining about James stat padding the more I wonder if anybody on this board actually has ever played ball in their life

Replay32
02-28-2013, 07:28 PM
Carmelo has never been a better scorer than lebron james. Just watch the games. And all you have to do is look at there career scoring averages, 3pt% and efficiency. Not only that, I'm sure lebron has had more 30, 40, and 50 point games also. Has Melo ever averaged 30ppg in a single season? Has melo ever even won a scoring title?

All that matters is putting the ball in the basket and lebron does that better and more CONSISTENTLY than Melo. It's a myth that melo is a better offensive player than Lebron.

secund2nun
02-28-2013, 07:32 PM
Anyone who thinks Melo is better on offense or scoring than lebron is either a low bbiq fan or a lebron hater. Lebron is a far superior scorer and offensive player.

Apparently shooting like 43% in a variety of ways is better than shooting 57% using less moves...smh low bbiq

tazb
02-28-2013, 07:52 PM
Carmelo is one of the most overrated players in NBA history. He's supposedly the best scorer in the game today but has never won a scoring title. Supposedly best scorer and he's never averaged 30 points per game for a season, shit even LeBron averaged 31 and 30 once. The only accolades he has are high school/college awards and 8(?) x all star :oldlol:

jimmy77x
02-28-2013, 07:55 PM
Carmelo is one of the most overrated players in NBA history. He's supposedly the best scorer in the game today but has never won a scoring title. Supposedly best scorer and he's never averaged 30 points per game for a season, shit even LeBron averaged 31 and 30 once. The only accolades he has are high school/college awards and 8(?) x all star :oldlol:

nice copy and patse job :cry: :cry: people arent praising lebrons stat padding enough :cry:
:lol give it a rest.

Human Error
02-28-2013, 08:08 PM

What's the point of creating more ill-advised shots at a low percentage clip? Basketball is all about efficiency and in the end it comes down to how well you have converted your limited possessions into more points. LeBron has the ability to put him into a better position to shoot better shots and that's a skill. Too bad Kobe fans / Carmelo fans only consider "hitting occasional long range fade-away jump shots with hands on his face" as a basketball skill on offense...

pauk
02-28-2013, 08:17 PM
Better offensively? More complete offensively? Never heard/saw anybody ever say that... he scores better, he orchestrates the offense for his teammates better, he is a better leader and decisionmaker...

Kingwillball
02-28-2013, 08:18 PM
Lol at the trolls (pat Chewing) who say Lebron is drive or bust to score. He is pure joy to watch him orchestrate inside and out and beat teams with scoring and passing. Lebron is a more efficient scorer than Melo bottom line.

secund2nun
02-28-2013, 08:24 PM
What's the point of creating more ill-advised shots at a low percentage clip? Basketball is all about efficiency and in the end it comes down to how well you have converted your limited possessions into more points. LeBron has the ability to put him into a better position to shoot better shots and that's a skill. Too bad Kobe fans / Carmelo fans only consider "hitting occasional long range fade-away jump shots with hands on his face" as a basketball skill on offense...

Bc there are a lot of re-re's here. It makes no sense how grown men can think this type of stuff.

tmacattack33
02-28-2013, 10:41 PM

:roll:

There is so many things wrong with that post. Basically, the opposite of everything you said is what is true.

Blue&Orange
02-28-2013, 10:58 PM
Lebron "orchestrate" offense = standing still with ball in hands, while the other 4 players set\run through screens, and then pass the ball to the open guy, hoping he scores so he can collect the assist.

La Frescobaldi
02-28-2013, 11:15 PM
LeBron & Wade had the other teams sweating bullets but now? with Ray Allen slowly getting into that teams' rhythm and sitting clear out there in the nosebleeds with a huge grin on all his face knowing he's Mr. All-Time Three??!!?
And yet right there on the block waiting for people to forget for 1 nano-second is the Bosh.

teams are just like Harrison Ford getting Frantic trying to figure out how to cover all that space and LeBron just like a general, got artillery available from every angle with laser beam guided missiles for shooters

raid09
02-28-2013, 11:24 PM

:wtf:

It's a shame more teams don't see it coming?? Is your argument for LeBron's superior scoring, efficiency, and assists over basically their entire career that teams need to scout LeBron better? Hilarious. Clearly you should be on a coaching staff, because while the rest of the NBA seems to have plenty of moments stopping Melo, nobody has a clue on how to stop LeBron.

You're right, there's a clear difference. One is utterly dominant, the other is not. Your argument is outdated. LeBron has been better at scoring from EVERYWHERE on the floor this year.

"B-b-but Melo can score from anywhere!" Same argument for years. Unfortunately that doesn't mean shit as Melo still is not as good at putting the ball in the basket, or creating for others.

LikeABosh
02-28-2013, 11:40 PM
Lebron "orchestrate" offense = standing still with ball in hands, while the other 4 players set\run through screens, and then pass the ball to the open guy, hoping he scores so he can collect the assist.
27+ ppg, 57% shooting, 7+ assists, leading his team to the championship, least losses in the NBA this season and a 12 games and counting win streak. I think it's working alright for him :D http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/lehrer%20lelbron.jpg

kNicKz
02-28-2013, 11:47 PM
27+ ppg, 57% shooting, 7+ assists, leading his team to the championship, least losses in the NBA this season and a 12 games and counting win streak. I think it's working alright for him :D http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/lehrer%20lelbron.jpg

It must be nice to team up with competition

arifgokcen
02-28-2013, 11:55 PM
Carmelo is like an American Muscle.He consumes a lot doesnt go faster than its european rivals yet he does what he does with a flair.

Lebron in that sense is like a european sports car.He is faster much more efficient and he doesnt have that 'it' factor.So everybody complains about the lack of 'it'.This is the best way to explain.

LikeABosh
03-01-2013, 12:26 AM
It must be nice to team up with competition
As if Lebron hasn't always been better than Melo when he was in Cleveland. Also Did Melo not go to the Knicks to join Amare and in hopes of playing with CP3?

Kingwillball
03-01-2013, 12:37 AM
Carmelo is like an American Muscle.He consumes a lot doesnt go faster than its european rivals yet he does what he does with a flair.

Lebron in that sense is like a european sports car.He is faster much more efficient and he doesnt have that 'it' factor.So everybody complains about the lack of 'it'.This is the best way to explain.

Lebron doesn't have it ? He is the most exciting Player in the League to watch by far.. get serious.

tazb
03-01-2013, 12:40 AM
nice copy and patse job :cry: :cry: people arent praising lebrons stat padding enough :cry:
:lol give it a rest.

Just stating facts bruh, take it or leave it.

knicksman
03-01-2013, 12:43 AM

well kobe had 5 rings with his skill. What has lebron done? got a ring with the most stacked team in nba history?

tazb
03-01-2013, 12:46 AM
:lol @ this whole notion of LeBron stat-padding. If it were easy to average (or stat-pad) 27/7/7 for your entire career then why aren't there more players with that average? Durant is the one cleary stat-padding for his triple-doubles. He averages 28 points per game, but when he stat-pads for a triple-double he doesn't even break the 20 point mark.:lol Last game was clear evidence of it too, pass to Westbrook for a 3 (defender on him) yelled at WB to shoot it :biggums:. Once he made the basket he was all smiling and shit and told Scott Brooks to bench him. :facepalm

ZMonkey11
03-01-2013, 12:47 AM

Once again, not a better offensive player, but a better scorer.

LeBron will beast on everyone, I never questioned that. smh.

tazb
03-01-2013, 12:49 AM
The only thing Melo is better than at LeBron is shooting/his jumper. That's it. (for now:rolleyes:)

secund2nun
03-01-2013, 12:54 AM

Lebron is a much better scorer. He scores more, much more efficiently. It is not that hard to understand. It's simple.

Basically this is what you are arguing:

If player A scores in 5 methods, all of which have 60 out of 100 ratings then he is a better scorer than player B who scores in 3 methods all of which have a 90/100 rating.

LikeABosh
03-01-2013, 12:55 AM

Why is Melo a better scorer? Who gives a **** if Melo has more "moves". Lebron puts the ball in the goddamn hoop more effectively. Besides, percentage wise Lebron is shooting better from the three and midrange this season.

knicksman
03-01-2013, 12:55 AM
:lol @ this whole notion of LeBron stat-padding. If it were easy to average (or stat-pad) 27/7/7 for your entire career then why aren't there more players with that average? Durant is the one cleary stat-padding for his triple-doubles. He averages 28 points per game, but when he stat-pads for a triple-double he doesn't even break the 20 point mark.:lol Last game was clear evidence of it too, pass to Westbrook for a 3 (defender on him) yelled at WB to shoot it :biggums:. Once he made the basket he was all smiling and shit and told Scott Brooks to bench him. :facepalm

Statpadding is one who wants to assists and score at the same time. just like jordans 32 8 8 or oscar robertson. Whereas durant is forced to be the runner of their offense because westbrooks IQ isnt enough. Lebron had wade who is capable of averaging 8 apg yet is relegated coz lebron doesnt want him to compete for stats.

Actually its easy to play like that, we have seen AI, jordan, arenas averaged those kind of numbers but their teams sucked just like oscar. Its not a winning formula thats why players dont play like that. Its the reason why lebron joined miami coz he knows hes not winning with his style. Theres a reason why the 2 GOATS in jordan and magic are either pure pg or pure scorer. iN fact among the top 5 GOATs(JOrdan, magic, shaq, duncan, russell) you dont see any of them playing like lebron. LOL

pmj
03-01-2013, 12:57 AM
Melo is much better at shooting and iso'ing 1v1 (even driving). I would say Melo is top 2 putting the ball in the basket against a set, half court D.

Lebron is much better in transition and also getting easy buckets down low, and he's more consistent bc of athleticism and bball IQ.

Who do I want for a game? Lebron.

Who do I want for one possession? Melo.

Human Error
03-01-2013, 01:33 AM
well kobe had 5 rings with his skill. What has lebron done? got a ring with the most stacked team in nba history?
The Heat is talented however far from being stacked. They're a flawed team. The Knicks, the Bulls, the Thunder, the Clippers and the Lakers are more stacked, they're 2 deep in every position and have players who could start on other teams on the bench.

ZMonkey11
03-01-2013, 01:35 AM
I'll put this way. 1on1, I'm taking Melo.

arifgokcen
03-01-2013, 02:06 AM
I'll put this way. 1on1, I'm taking Melo.
Lebron is by far the best isolation player right now among top scorers.If you dont believe me look up the stats.

He is 2nd among players with more than 200 isolation attempts with 1.03ppp

Melo is at 0.87 ppp(point per possession) worst isolation player among top scorers.

Kobe at 0.94ppp and durant at 0.97ppp Harden at 0.95ppp

You wanna know the best isolation player in the league.He is the guy with the best handle.

Kyrie Irving.Best isolation player in the league.1.08ppp

ZMonkey11
03-01-2013, 03:18 AM
Lebron is by far the best isolation player right now among top scorers.If you dont believe me look up the stats.

He is 2nd among players with more than 200 isolation attempts with 1.03ppp

Melo is at 0.87 ppp(point per possession) worst isolation player among top scorers.

Kobe at 0.94ppp and durant at 0.97ppp Harden at 0.95ppp

You wanna know the best isolation player in the league.He is the guy with the best handle.

Kyrie Irving.Best isolation player in the league.1.08ppp

And Kyrie can take Kobe 1on1. kthx.