PDA

View Full Version : Another D Rose dunk. OFF THE LEFT LEG.

tikay0
02-28-2013, 08:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P6J9KsT6M9c

He did 4 dunks in a row. He's almost here. Rejoice.

9erempiree
02-28-2013, 08:45 PM
wow...he really lost some of the explosiveness.

I've seen him get rim level and at a faster pace. He's not exploding up.

Hope he gets well.

tikay0
02-28-2013, 08:46 PM
wow...he really lost some of the explosiveness.

I've seen him get rim level and at a faster pace. He's not exploding up.

Hope he gets well.

It's warm ups bro. I'm sure he goes harder in practice. Not to mention, he's just coming off a knee injury. I doubt he's trying to fully explode at this moment.

tikay0
02-28-2013, 08:52 PM
CSN showed Rose dunking twice in a row. He definitely looked more explosive than the video I just posted.

When I get the videos, I'll post them.

Budadiiii
02-28-2013, 08:56 PM
Dude, he's a professional athlete with access to the best physical therapists around, I would hope he could perform some basic dunks almost a year after the fact. This means absolutely nothing.

tikay0
02-28-2013, 08:59 PM
Dude, he's a professional athlete with access to the best physical therapists around, I would hope he could perform some basic dunks almost a year after the fact. This means absolutely nothing.

You're not allowed to give your input. All you do is hate. Go jerk off to your Lebron shrine.

Mr. Incredible
02-28-2013, 09:00 PM
Hope he comes back sooner than later.

DirkNowitzki41
02-28-2013, 09:00 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2251523/mario.gif

Budadiiii
02-28-2013, 09:02 PM
You're not allowed to give your input. All you do is hate. Go jerk off to your Lebron shrine.
I'm not a LeBron fan, what the hell gave you that impression?

nathanjizzle
02-28-2013, 09:35 PM
he looks human now with that bionic tendon

tazb
02-28-2013, 09:45 PM
I still don't get how Shumpert tore his ACL AFTER Rose and came back BEFORE him...just doesn't make sense. Rose is a *****.:confusedshrug:

Budadiiii
02-28-2013, 09:48 PM
I still don't get how Shumpert tore his ACL AFTER Rose and came back BEFORE him...just doesn't make sense. Rose is a *****.:confusedshrug:
:roll:

The guy isn't exactly the toughest guy, mentally or physically. Remember what your boy LeBron did to him? Made him cry on national TV... almost made me respect LeBron for a minute. :lol

Haymaker
02-28-2013, 09:51 PM
I still don't get how Shumpert tore his ACL AFTER Rose and came back BEFORE him...just doesn't make sense. Rose is a *****.:confusedshrug: Shumpert gets paid shit. Rose gets paid millions and is the face of a franchise. He needs to be 150% sure that he's ok before coming back.

dbk123
02-28-2013, 10:06 PM

The guy isn't exactly the toughest guy, mentally or physically. Remember what your boy LeBron did to him? Made him cry on national TV... almost made me respect LeBron for a minute. :lol
http://oi47.tinypic.com/2vi1lzo.jpg

tazb
02-28-2013, 10:13 PM

Of course how I could I forget. Mr. 6% :lol

inclinerator
02-28-2013, 10:18 PM
http://i.minus.com/imCm7arjdHjch.gif

SyRyanYang
02-28-2013, 10:32 PM
Not sure if a stan or hater in disguise

nathanjizzle
02-28-2013, 10:49 PM
i see lebron stans still mad that d rose is more popular than him.

Budadiiii
02-28-2013, 10:53 PM
Fortunately popularity means jack shit. How's that boy Jeremy Lin doing?

This world is filled with socially awkward retards who can relate to D Rose, his popularity isn't really that surprising.

tikay0
02-28-2013, 10:56 PM

Pretty much what it all boils down to. Same goes for Durant. Durant aint gettin paid shit compared to Rose.

tikay0
02-28-2013, 11:00 PM
Not sure if a stan or hater in disguise

:facepalm Go jump off a roof.

Budadiiii
02-28-2013, 11:03 PM
02-28-2013 11:00 PM "I wish you'd fall into a pit of spikes. I genuinely want to see you suffer."

At least put your name by it takayo, do I really make you this angry?

Go Getter
02-28-2013, 11:05 PM
Mfers is HATERS. I loathe the word hater but that what it boils down to.

People you thought were Bulls fans or acted like it wishing harm or bad fortune on Chicago's most loved son.

Blasphemy.

When Rose comes back, gets to full strength, and treats opposing PGs I will make sure to rub all offenders faces in their own bullshit.

tikay0
02-28-2013, 11:08 PM
02-28-2013 11:00 PM "I wish you'd fall into a pit of spikes. I genuinely want to see you suffer."

At least put your name by it takayo, do I really make you this angry?

:facepalm When did I send you this?

I'll warn you next time BRUDIAIIIIAAA. :facepalm

You are Rose's biggest fan. Always in a Rose thread. Never disappoint.

We got a fan alert. We got a fan alert.

DaSeba5
02-28-2013, 11:10 PM

:biggums:

Budadiiii
02-28-2013, 11:14 PM
:facepalm When did I send you this?

I'll warn you next time BRUDIAIIIIAAA. :facepalm

You are Rose's biggest fan. Always in a Rose thread. Never disappoint.

We got a fan alert. We got a fan alert.
IDK... you were the only person in this thread at exactly 11 o'clock.... seems fishy to me.

I'm Rose's biggest supporter, I hope the guy overcomes his social short comings. :cheers:

02-28-2013, 11:15 PM
Fortunately popularity means jack shit. How's that boy Jeremy Lin doing?

This world is filled with socially awkward retards who can relate to D Rose, his popularity isn't really that surprising.

Except most "socially awkward retards" as you call them don't look up to a basketball player for public figure to relate to.

tikay0
02-28-2013, 11:16 PM
IDK... you were the only person in this thread at exactly 11 o'clock.... seems fishy to me.

I'm Rose's biggest supporter, I hope the guy overcomes his social short comings. :cheers:

Rose fan. Rose fan. Rose fan.

nathanjizzle
02-28-2013, 11:17 PM
:biggums:

d rose trends more than lebron on twitter, d rose has more views than lebron on youtube. its the truth. lebron stans mad d rose took the spotlight. why do you think they only started hating on him in his mvp season? :lol

it aint there fault, im kind of mad at kyrie

tikay0
02-28-2013, 11:17 PM
Except most "socially awkward retards" as you call them don't look up to a basketball player for public figure to relate to.

He's just mad. His life is boring, and mundane, so he spends all his time trolling Derrick Rose threads.

tikay0
02-28-2013, 11:19 PM
d rose trends more than lebron on twitter, d rose has more views than lebron on youtube. its the truth. lebron stans mad d rose took the spotlight. why do you think they only started hating on him in his mvp season? :lol

Truth.

DaSeba5
02-28-2013, 11:21 PM

I could care less about LeBron stans, but I find it hard to believe Rose is more popular than LeBron James, like him or hate him.

All I see is LeBron mentioned on TV every 5 minutes.

Legends66NBA7
02-28-2013, 11:23 PM
Good for him, but I still think he should have waited till next season to come back.

tikay0
02-28-2013, 11:23 PM
I could care less about LeBron stans, but I find it hard to believe Rose is more popular than LeBron James, like him or hate him.

That's because the media wants to push him down our throats. Doesn't mean that's what fans give a crap about.

DaSeba5
02-28-2013, 11:25 PM
That's because the media wants to push him down our throats. Doesn't mean that's what fans give a crap about.

Well the fans obviously care if most of the threads on ISH are either praising him, or trashing him.

nightprowler10
02-28-2013, 11:25 PM

Rose is definitely not as popular as LeBron right now, but he's close without playing a single game this season. It's kind of ridiculous actually.

DaSeba5
02-28-2013, 11:26 PM
Rose is definitely not as popular as LeBron right now, but he's close without playing a single game this season. It's kind of ridiculous actually.

I agree that's he very popular, but he's not more popular than LeBron right now.

I really like Rose though. He's a great player.

tikay0
02-28-2013, 11:26 PM

Bingo.

tazb
02-28-2013, 11:36 PM
Since when the **** are Durant & Rose more popular than LeBron? :biggums: Maybe in 15 years when LeBron retires ya...:roll: Rose stole LeBron's MVP & Durant is a toothpick ******

Glide2keva
02-28-2013, 11:53 PM
Get over yourself.

Glide2keva
02-28-2013, 11:55 PM

The guy isn't exactly the toughest guy, mentally or physically. Remember what your boy LeBron did to him? Made him cry on national TV... almost made me respect LeBron for a minute. :lolYou mean like how Rose made them cry after he made that ridiculous layup on him and Wade?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikc-uM_Ekkc

They were crying in the locker room after this.

Glide2keva
02-28-2013, 11:59 PM
Good for him, but I still think he should have waited till next season to come back.
He isn't back yet, so sitting out the season is still a possiblility

Legends66NBA7
03-01-2013, 12:00 AM

This depends on region too.

People native to the state of Florida should expect seeing LeBron on TV a lot more than seeing Rose.

Legends66NBA7
03-01-2013, 12:01 AM
He isn't back yet, so sitting out the season is still a possiblility

I just think it's the right career and business move.

DaSeba5
03-01-2013, 12:03 AM
This depends on region too.

People native to the state of Florida should expect seeing LeBron on TV a lot more than seeing Rose.

On national TV....

The only time I see a Heat commercial is if I turn on Fox Sports FL or Sun Sports.

LikeABosh
03-01-2013, 12:22 AM

:oldlol: No one gives a sh.it. Rose got put into the media hype machine in 10', that's it. Lebron has had the league on lock since before Rose was getting ****ed by Chalmers in the NCAA. Rose won a bs MVP, then Lebron dominated him in the playoffs and proceeded to win another MVP and a championship, while Rose has been injured with Adidas rolling commercials every 5 minutes trying to keep him relevant.

Cali Syndicate
03-01-2013, 12:43 AM

Seriously

ZMonkey11
03-01-2013, 12:49 AM

Can we get this guy banned or what? He's just annoying.

poido123
03-01-2013, 12:50 AM
Why do guys cop criticism like Rose does, without even actually being on the court and playing basketball? Makes no sense to me...

I mean sure, bring up what he hasn't done or isn't doing when he's playing, but having shots at him for taking longer to come back from a serious injury? Unbelievable. Although it usually comes from the usual idiots on here, Heat fans mostly.

DaSeba5
03-01-2013, 12:51 AM
Why do guys cop criticism like Rose does, without even actually being on the court and playing basketball? Makes no sense to me...

I mean sure, bring up what he hasn't done or isn't doing when he's playing, but having shots at him for taking longer to come back from a serious injury? Unbelievable. Although it usually comes from the usual idiots on here, Heat fans mostly.

huh?

tazb
03-01-2013, 12:53 AM
You mean like how Rose made them cry after he made that ridiculous layup on him and Wade?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikc-uM_Ekkc

They were crying in the locker room after this.

...........................? :wtf: Does this even deserve a response? :roll: We were talking about how LeBron shut down Rose in the Eastern Conference Finals Game 5 then you post a video of a lucky lay-up Rose made over LeBron/Wade in some meaningless regular season game in January(?) :roll: Cool post I guess.

Tking714
03-01-2013, 03:00 AM
Beasttt. If he takes the whole season off the league is gonna be mad af. Imagine how much better his jumper is now

clipps
03-01-2013, 03:22 AM
Shaun Livingston is still in the NBA after internally amputating his leg from the knee. It's nice to see Rose close to coming back but no need to make a big deal about a 6'2" professional athlete dunking. It's just in, Dr J and Dominique Wilkins can still dunk.

Glide2keva
03-01-2013, 10:06 AM
...........................? :wtf: Does this even deserve a response? :roll: We were talking about how LeBron shut down Rose in the Eastern Conference Finals Game 5 then you post a video of a lucky lay-up Rose made over LeBron/Wade in some meaningless regular season game in January(?) :roll: Cool post I guess.Comprehension skills are low on your part I see. It's relevant because the moron you're co-signing talked about how the Heat made him "cry" after the ECF's, and this was the main play in a game where Rose ACTUALLY made the Heat cry in the locker room.

But you know, haters gonna hate. And wait, did Miami win the title that year? Nope.

KOBE143
03-01-2013, 10:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P6J9KsT6M9c

He did 4 dunks in a row. He's almost here. Rejoice.
Cant wait to see him do that in game..

Young Kobe is coming back soon..

Prepare your anuses bitches!!!