03-03-2013, 06:08 PM
it is actually funny...
:oldlol:

Haymaker
03-03-2013, 06:08 PM
Smith is a moron. :facepalm

B-Low
03-03-2013, 06:09 PM
He had on Reebok pumps. He was pumping them up so he could chase Bron down but it took too long.

Living Being
03-03-2013, 06:10 PM
LMAO @ Smith acting like he's actually starting to run after LeBron.

dunksby
Smith :roll:

Living Being
He had on Reebok pumps. He was pumping them up so he could chase Bron down but it took too long.
:roll: :cheers:

imdaman99
03-03-2013, 06:18 PM
:lol kinda funny... also annoys me :mad:

Jax
03-03-2013, 06:20 PM
If I see Godzilla running I ain't doing shit either...

Pacers4ever
03-03-2013, 06:20 PM
am the only one that feels like attempting such a long dunk while cocking it all the way back being a little dangerous at that moment of the game?

Hoopz2332
03-03-2013, 06:21 PM
am the only one that feels like attempting such a long dunk while cocking it all the way back being a little dangerous at that moment of the game?

For most, yeah but Lebron does that dunk in his sleep:oldlol:

RoundMoundOfReb
03-03-2013, 06:22 PM
I think he was going back and forth with a heckler under that hoop before.

03-03-2013, 06:24 PM
It's a lost cause at this point and melo chasing lebron down would be a waste of calories. The only way melo would stop lebron is by tackling him.

Vragrant
03-03-2013, 06:25 PM
I guess Lebron is an exception but the range and athleticism of NBA players in general is exceptional. Lebron literally took only two dribbles from just outside his own 3 point line to the end of the opposing basket.

Clutch
03-03-2013, 06:26 PM
While watching the game this moment was frustrating but right now it's actually funny :lol

BrickingStar
03-03-2013, 06:27 PM
While watching the game this moment was frustrating but right now it's actually funny :lol
lol every time i see the gif it feels like jr smith trips at the end :lol

Rubio2Gasol
03-03-2013, 06:32 PM
One of the fundamental problem with the Knicks the two boneheads (Felton and Smith) think they are closer. One tries to push the ball in the clutch (which can work at times if you're behind, but isn't ideal against defenses that are engaged at the end); the other is a flip a coin, make or miss, terrible shot taker.

Meanwhile you have the most complete scorer in the game and probably the best closer standing and watching these two.

Jesus Christ.

Give Kidd the ball and let him give it to Melo in his spots. He will get something.

BrickingStar
03-03-2013, 06:35 PM
One of the fundamental problem with the Knicks the two boneheads (Felton and Smith) think they are closer. One tries to push the ball in the clutch (which can work at times if you're behind, but isn't ideal against defenses that are engaged at the end); the other is a flip a coin, make or miss, terrible shot taker.

Meanwhile you have the most complete scorer in the game and probably the best closer standing and watching these two.

Jesus Christ.

Give Kidd the ball and let him give it to Melo in his spots. He will get something.
melo should demand the ball or take it from before reaching half court like most scorers :confusedshrug: He was terrible off ball

ClutchOver9000
03-03-2013, 06:37 PM
Well, he can't do everything for them.

This.

Plus, Melo wouldn't be able to catch him or stop him if he tried, Lebron already had a full head of steam in the open court.

HardwoodLegend
03-03-2013, 06:40 PM
No matter how many times Bron does that dunk, it never fails to amaze me.

Look at the extension. :oldlol: @ 9erempiree saying LeBron has "no aesthetic beauty" to his dunks. What a joke. LeBron haters can never give him credit for anything.

Rubio2Gasol
03-03-2013, 06:41 PM
melo should demand the ball or take it from before reaching half court like most scorers :confusedshrug: He was terrible off ball

That makes no sense.

He's not going to do his damage in transition. Kidd can get him the ball in a spot where he can make shots or draw a foul. What's the point of having him dribble the ball up the court?

Pursuer
03-03-2013, 06:43 PM
I guess Lebron is an exception but the range and athleticism of NBA players in general is exceptional. Lebron literally took only two dribbles from just outside his own 3 point line to the end of the opposing basket.

2 dribbles, 8 steps.

HardwoodLegend
03-03-2013, 06:45 PM
2 dribbles, 8 steps.

Are you trying to imply traveling?

When a player is running with the dribble, he is allowed to push the ball out far and catch up to it with as many steps as he wants as long as he doesn't take more than 2 when he picks up the dribble.

BrickingStar
03-03-2013, 06:47 PM
That makes no sense.

He's not going to do his damage in transition. Kidd can get him the ball in a spot where he can make shots or draw a foul. What's the point of having him dribble the ball up the court?
You know kidd has been in a huge slump and shouldn't what fans consider the most complete scorer in the game be able to create his own shots? :confusedshrug:

Salazaar
03-03-2013, 07:40 PM
Melo was just bowing down to the King :lol

Patrick Chewing
03-03-2013, 07:45 PM
:roll: he puts his head down and touches his ankles

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2261711/lebronendsitall.gif

Hey assface, if you're trying to knock Carmelo, then you're dumb. Anyone in that situation after that idiot threw that ball would do that. Hell, I was doing that at home, then I rolled on the floor till I hit something that stopped me.

Rubio2Gasol
03-03-2013, 07:52 PM
You know kidd has been in a huge slump and shouldn't what fans consider the most complete scorer in the game be able to create his own shots? :confusedshrug:

Jason Kidd has been in a shooting slump. He didn't forget/lose the ability to bring the ball up the court and pass it.

What is the point of Melo bringing the ball up the court and having to either dribble the ball excessively or take a walk in 3 - if he can get the ball in a spot where he can make a quick move.

It's natural for players to play to their strengths.

You ever see Dirk dribble the ball up the court? No. He runs to his spot. If defense is loose he slips to the rim or to the 3 point line - if defense meets him he either gets position in the post.

You know why he does that? because it's the most effective form of offense he can possibly produce in that situation. He has a point who can get it to him in either situation. He has more options off the ball that on it because and he understands his game enough to see that.

flipogb
03-03-2013, 08:08 PM
No matter how many times Bron does that dunk, it never fails to amaze me.

Look at the extension. :oldlol: @ 9erempiree saying LeBron has "no aesthetic beauty" to his dunks. What a joke. LeBron haters can never give him credit for anything.

why should anyone give him credit? LeBron himself doesn't even feel that he is that great of a dunker

All Net
03-03-2013, 08:10 PM
I can see why melo gave up but lebron didn't when he turned it over in the 1st and put off JR when he was going for the layup

HardwoodLegend
03-03-2013, 08:11 PM
why should anyone give him credit? LeBron himself doesn't even feel that he is that great of a dunker

LeBron doesn't feel he is creative enough of a dunk for a contest, but I'm sure he takes pride in the kinds of dunks he throws down in games. And, there is plenty of aesthetic flair in some of the dunks he does. To say he has no beauty in his aerial displays is ridiculous.

L.Kizzle
03-03-2013, 08:14 PM
2 dribbles, but ten steps.

Whoah10115
03-03-2013, 09:03 PM

Jesus Christ.

Listen...you're right.

It's a shame that this isn't Jason Kidd even 5 years ago. That Jason Kidd was still elite. I love Chandler, but we need more leadership or smarter play.

And we do have to trade Amare in the Summer...I think it's a necessity.

willds09
03-03-2013, 09:16 PM
Dang heat bandwagoners and knicks haters is that happy cuz knicks lost to tha Miami heat 1 time this season even though we beat tha heat twice in blowouts.. Get a life.:lol :oldlol: :roll:

Flagrant 2
03-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Bitches Brew :applause:

Cali Syndicate
03-03-2013, 09:27 PM

Ain't nothing to a boss.

Euroleague
03-03-2013, 09:46 PM
What the hell kind of pass was that?

Euroleague
03-03-2013, 09:48 PM

Yeah, it's called traveling violation.

Euroleague
03-03-2013, 09:50 PM
Are you trying to imply traveling?

When a player is running with the dribble, he is allowed to push the ball out far and catch up to it with as many steps as he wants as long as he doesn't take more than 2 when he picks up the dribble.

You have to be kidding. LeBron clearly traveled there. But it's NBA, so it's never called.

ILLsmak
03-03-2013, 10:42 PM
:roll: he puts his head down and touches his ankles

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2261711/lebronendsitall.gif

He was just like... u ****in guy. I don't think it was giving up as much as it was expressing how stupid that pass was.

-Smak

d.bball.guy
03-03-2013, 10:46 PM
What the hell kind of pass was that?
How did you escape my ignore list? And how do you only have one red square?

Hoopz2332
03-04-2013, 04:06 AM
Melo was just bowing down to the King :lol

:oldlol:

pe.ey.em.pe
03-04-2013, 10:40 AM
http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/5134abef6bb3f7946800002d-1500-1015-900-/lebron-james-dunks-while-knicks-watch.jpg

ace23
03-04-2013, 10:45 AM
That's because he had no one defending him and could take a lot of steps between dribbles.

plowking
03-04-2013, 10:49 AM
Yeah, it's called traveling violation.

No. Its not. In any league in the world. That was perfectly legal in any form of basketball you want to bring up.

Sakkreth
03-04-2013, 11:19 AM
That was more like disappointment in JR :lol

Clutch
03-04-2013, 11:31 AM
That was more like disappointment in JR :lol
Yeah,Melo was like "this fool did it again :facepalm "

madmax
03-04-2013, 11:44 AM
Melo is smart and he just realized there's no point in fighting against LeGOAT's led team:applause: :rockon: Dude knows any resistance is futile and fruitless at this point, so why not bow down to the greatest while you're at it?

HardwoodLegend
03-04-2013, 11:45 AM
You have to be kidding. LeBron clearly traveled there. But it's NBA, so it's never called.

Not a travel.

When you're running down the court, you're allowed to push the ball out in front of you like that.

I analyzed the gif over and over. The moment the ball hits his right hand last (where he picks up his dribble), he takes two steps. Two.

bagelred
03-04-2013, 01:05 PM
My god, giving up? Once again mountains out of molehills. Melo is actually moving backward as Lebron is stealing the ball, and he clearly knows (as we all do) he has NO CHANCE of catching Lebron as soon as the steal was made. Plus the game was effectively over anyway......

So much nonsense.:no:

bagelred
03-04-2013, 01:13 PM
http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/5134abef6bb3f7946800002d-1500-1015-900-/lebron-james-dunks-while-knicks-watch.jpg

Gotta admit. This is actually a very cool picture. Caught every Knick looking at the play.....

I<3NBA
03-04-2013, 03:45 PM
^ damn. every Knicks player admiring the King. can only look in envy as Lebron scores on them. Felton's facial expression is funny. he's got that resigned look that said it all.

Brokenbeat
03-04-2013, 03:55 PM
It's even funnier when the .gif takes a second to load and you see it frame by frame. I kept expecting him to move, and he just panned off the screen. :roll: :roll:

longtime lurker
03-04-2013, 04:18 PM
I think Melo had an epiphany that he's going to have to rely on JR Smith for the playoffs...

*shudders*