PDA

View Full Version : Ibaka is NOT a dirty player (gif.)*

zizozain
03-03-2013, 07:54 PM
BG grabbed his jersey, so Ibaka just slapped BG's arm, and BG being weak ..... fingers barely touched the nuts

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/749/121/SergeIbakaBlake_original.gif

Edit:

JA Adande asked him about it. His reply: "It’s not anything [where] I want to try to hurt him. I’m not that kind of person. I just try to play. He grabbed my jersey first. I wanted to try to defend myself...but not to hurt him."

-

Foster5k
03-03-2013, 07:59 PM
:oldlol:

Ibaka KOed his nuts.

Maybe there was a spider on Blake Griffin's nuts and Ibaka was trying to kill it.

The_Yearning
03-03-2013, 08:02 PM
It didn't even hit Griffin's nuts. Once again, flop.

Haymaker
03-03-2013, 08:02 PM
What's with players hitting others in the nuts? First Batum, then Cousins, now Ibaka. :oldlol:

tikay0
03-03-2013, 08:04 PM
Ibaka is a jack ass. Hopefully he gets suspended for the remainder of the season, including playoffs. :pimp:

Hate him for ALWAYS hitting his jumpers against my Bulls.

CavaliersFTW
03-03-2013, 08:29 PM
It didn't even hit Griffin's nuts. Once again, flop.
This. It's all just part of Flakey FLippin's routine, nothing to see here folks

OKCThunderUP
03-03-2013, 08:35 PM
JA Adande asked him about it. His reply: "It’s not anything [where] I want to try to hurt him. I’m not that kind of person. I just try to play. He grabbed my jersey first. I wanted to try to defend myself...but not to hurt him."

Derka
03-03-2013, 08:36 PM
This is spin worthy of Fox News.

He punched Griffin directly in the nuts. Looked at them before he threw the offending punch, too.

chips93
03-03-2013, 08:36 PM
This. It's all just part of Flakey FLippin's routine, nothing to see here folks

so are you going to keep shitting on blake/the clippers even though CF86 is gone? i thought you were just trolling him

CavaliersFTW
03-03-2013, 08:38 PM
so are you going to keep shitting on blake/the clippers even though CF86 is gone? i thought you were just trolling him
old habits die hard :lol

Cowboy Thunder
03-03-2013, 08:40 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2262143/blakenuts.gif

KIA SUCKS!!!

ispin69
03-03-2013, 08:41 PM
OP should be talking with Ron Artest NOT on his team.

:coleman:

zizozain
03-03-2013, 08:45 PM
old habits die hard :lol
plus .. cf86 is still around :oldlol:

stoks
03-03-2013, 08:45 PM
It's obvious Griffin has a handful of Ibaka's jersey and Ibaka is trying to knock his arm away to get free. Of course, if you're a Cippers homer, I'm sure you think it's just Ibaka playing dirty. :rolleyes:

memetherapy
03-03-2013, 08:47 PM
You know there's always the possibility that Ibaka was trying to slap Griffin's arm and actually did get him good in the gonads... those two possibilities are not mutually exclusive.

"Barely hit him in the nuts"? WTF? Just flicking one's finger on someone's nuts will drop em. Nut sensations don't have much of a gradient.

liquidrage
03-03-2013, 08:48 PM
Dunkfin flopped. I mean seriously. He acted like he was shot.
Rollin around on the floor like a fish, how embarrassing.

Whoah10115
03-03-2013, 08:55 PM
This is spin worthy of Fox News.

He punched Griffin directly in the nuts. Looked at them before he threw the offending punch, too.

This right here...are people deluded enough that they log online to post that Griffin is flopping? That's a nut hack.

stoks
03-03-2013, 09:01 PM
This right here...are people deluded enough that they log online to post that Griffin is flopping? That's a nut hack.

Delusional? Uh, no. Not blind either.

Griffin is nearly ripping Ibaka's jersey off him. Why shouldn't Ibaka try to knock Blake's arm off him?

I'll admit that it's possible he popped him in the nads when he tried to knock him off his jersey.

But Griffin is one of the worst floppers in the league. He gets away with a foul and then plays it for all it's worth when Ibaka tries to knock him off. When you have a history of flopping, it's normal for people to question him rolling around on the court.

ispin69
03-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Love the hypocrisy. Same Laker fans saying they should be able to play rougher and Artest's elbow of Faried was nothing. They're the first ones to make a thread about this rough play where there is jersey grabbing and arm/nut slapping.

The same ones that love to cry when Kobe is fouled then say the Lebron blocks were just rough plays.

zizozain
03-03-2013, 09:08 PM
the whole sequence

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/749/121/SergeIbakaBlake_original.gif

liquidrage
03-03-2013, 09:11 PM
I don't doubt Blake got hit..I don't doubt Ibaka wasn't trying to nut him.

The issue is the freakin' acting. Rolling around on the ground. I have a 5 year old. I get nutted on accident like 5x a week. I don't even act like that. And I'm not some giant world class athlete. Be a man for cryin' out loud Blake. Show a little toughness. On one team you have Westbrook that gets beat up nearly ever game and has never acted like a little bitch once. And than you have Blake leading the team by feigning HORRIFIC LIFE THREATENING INJURIES every game. What a douche.

stoks
03-03-2013, 09:14 PM
Thanks for posting that gif.

Yeah, it's obvious that Ibaka is trying to break free from Griffin's jersey grab. Griffin has a handful of Ibaka's jersey in the first frame of that gif.

Of course, somehow Ibaka is playing dirty here. :rolleyes:

Whoah10115
03-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Delusional? Uh, no. Not blind either.

Griffin is nearly ripping Ibaka's jersey off him. Why shouldn't Ibaka try to knock Blake's arm off him?

I'll admit that it's possible he popped him in the nads when he tried to knock him off his jersey.

But Griffin is one of the worst floppers in the league. He gets away with a foul and then plays it for all it's worth when Ibaka tries to knock him off. When you have a history of flopping, it's normal for people to question him rolling around on the court.

He swiped at his balls plain and simple. He intended to do nothing but to swipe at his balls. Please.

stoks
03-03-2013, 09:23 PM
He swiped at his balls plain and simple. He intended to do nothing but to swipe at his balls. Please.

Haha...okay. I gotcha.

I'm sure judging from Blake's rolling all over the court and his writhing in pain, he'll need to be admitted for life saving surgery too!:roll:

#number6ix#
03-03-2013, 09:23 PM
You know there's always the possibility that Ibaka was trying to slap Griffin's arm and actually did get him good in the gonads... those two possibilities are not mutually exclusive.

"Barely hit him in the nuts"? WTF? Just flicking one's finger on someone's nuts will drop em. Nut sensations don't have much of a gradient.
Lol... Exactly

zizozain
03-03-2013, 09:25 PM
Thanks for posting that gif.

Yeah, it's obvious that Ibaka is trying to break free from Griffin's jersey grab. Griffin has a handful of Ibaka's jersey in the first frame of that gif.

Of course, somehow Ibaka is playing dirty here. :rolleyes:
yqw

plus most of the hit landed on his upper thigh

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-03-2013, 09:26 PM
Are we posting in a thread w/ a bunch of females? Because getting hit in the balls ****ing hurts!

liquidrage
03-03-2013, 09:28 PM
Are we posting in a thread w/ a bunch of females? Because getting hit in the balls ****ing hurts.

No shit it hurts. It doesn't cause, during the course of action, someone to roll around on the ground flopping. Going to the ground for anything but a serious injury is what children do. Not what adults do. You don't roll around and flop cause you get nutted unless you're a *****. Or an actor making sure you get a call. If he had grabbed his junk and scowled till it went away, yeah that's normal.

But grown man Blake DROPPED TO THE FLOOR AND ROLLED AROUND. Think about that. That's pathetic.

Faptastrophe
03-03-2013, 09:31 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1013714/howard3.gif

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-03-2013, 09:33 PM
No shit it hurts. It doesn't cause, during the course of action, someone to roll around on the ground flopping. Going to the ground for anything but a serious injury is what children do. Not what adults do. You don't roll around and flop cause you get nutted unless you're a *****. Or an actor making sure you get a call. If he had grabbed his junk and scowled till it went away, yeah that's normal.

But grown man Blake DROPPED TO THE FLOOR AND ROLLED AROUND. Think about that. That's pathetic.

He wasn't "rolling around and flopping", you moron. The guy was trying to catch his breath. I'm seriously convinced more than half the posters in here have vags. :oldlol:

TexasBloodMoney
03-03-2013, 09:35 PM

The issue is the freakin' acting. Rolling around on the ground. I have a 5 year old. I get nutted on accident like 5x a week. I don't even act like that. And I'm not some giant world class athlete. Be a man for cryin' out loud Blake. Show a little toughness. On one team you have Westbrook that gets beat up nearly ever game and has never acted like a little bitch once. And than you have Blake leading the team by feigning HORRIFIC LIFE THREATENING INJURIES every game. What a douche.

I would think that getting hit in the balls by a 5 year old vs getting hit by Ibaka are 2 very different things :lol

funnystuff
03-03-2013, 09:55 PM
I can accurately picture a 5 year old girl in a fist fight with Griffin and Griffin loses, bad.

liquidrage
03-03-2013, 10:32 PM
He wasn't "rolling around and flopping", you moron. The guy was trying to catch his breath. I'm seriously convinced more than half the posters in here have vags. :oldlol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au6ShIChPis

It takes him 8 seconds to get back up.

He's an actor. Shit hurts. But you're supposed to be a man so act like one.

ILLsmak
03-03-2013, 10:40 PM
:oldlol:

Ibaka KOed his nuts.

Maybe there was a spider on Blake Griffin's nuts and Ibaka was trying to kill it.

haha

-Smak

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-03-2013, 10:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au6ShIChPis

It takes him 8 seconds to get back up.

He's an actor. Shit hurts. But you're supposed to be a man so act like one.

:confusedshrug:

All this shows me is that he's trying to catch his breath. Just as I said.

You're being obtuse.

GOBB
03-05-2013, 09:13 AM
Blake Griffin did nothing. Damn this dude is a softy. :facepalm

PrettyCool
03-05-2013, 09:21 AM
God damn Ibaka, you're not in Africa anymore. You can't just be clubbing guys in the cawk like that.

plowking
03-05-2013, 09:22 AM
I'm not a Griffin fan in the slightest, but justifying what Ibaka did because of a jersey tug?

That's like saying its okay to run someone over with a car after they pushed you off your bike. The initial incident does not allow Ibaka to respond in the way he did.

Bitch move to the fullest. Its the NBA. Almost every contested rebound there is slight shirt tugging going on. It doesn't mean you have to full swipe at someone. LOL at saying hes not trying to hurt anyone. You swing that hard at someone, you are trying to send a message and hurt someone. Dude is a bitch.

magicmanfan
03-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Ibaka is a jack ass. Hopefully he gets suspended for the remainder of the season, including playoffs. :pimp:

10 games minimum!!! Incredibly dirty play!!!!!!

dunksby
03-05-2013, 01:11 PM
Master flop.

chazzy
03-05-2013, 02:40 PM
Is he being suspended? Wade got suspended for this: http://sandrarose.com/images17/wade-kicks-sessions.gif

clayton
03-05-2013, 03:05 PM
Flop.

mjokc
03-05-2013, 03:19 PM
Ibaka swatted at Griffin because Blake was illegally holding on to his jersey. He meant to swing at him but didn't mean to swing at his balls. Blake didn't even get hit in the balls that hard because if it hurt, Griffin would have gotten up and been in Ibaka's face ready to fight. It's really hard to tell if Griffin is really hurt because he goes flying to the ground from any type of contact. Hell, he even goes flying when there is NO contact.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8360/8397545394_d6668ecb05_o.gif

tikay0
03-05-2013, 03:22 PM
Ibaka swatted at Griffin because Blake was illegally holding on to his jersey. He meant to swing at him but didn't mean to swing at his balls. Blake didn't even get hit in the balls that hard because if it hurt, Griffin would have gotten up and been in Ibaka's face ready to fight. It's really hard to tell if Griffin is really hurt because he goes flying to the ground from any type of contact. Hell, he even goes flying when there is NO contact.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8360/8397545394_d6668ecb05_o.gif

Blah, blah, blah. Ibaka is as dirty as they come. Even Artest's cheap ass wanted to beat his scrub ass.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DRuTApsrNIQ/T4QvCUHgb_I/AAAAAAAACSg/hGseQZ-nI9U/s400/Dunleavy+Slaps+Ibaka.gif

mjokc
03-05-2013, 03:24 PM
Blah, blah, blah. Ibaka is as dirty as they come. Even Artest's cheap ass wanted to beat his scrub ass.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DRuTApsrNIQ/T4QvCUHgb_I/AAAAAAAACSg/hGseQZ-nI9U/s400/Dunleavy+Slaps+Ibaka.gif

LOL, if you think Ibaka is a dirty player than you haven't been watching the NBA a long time to know what a dirty player is.

madmax17
03-05-2013, 03:26 PM
Damn, ABC logo covered the nut-punch, f***** censorship.

Fiasco
03-05-2013, 03:29 PM

Your five your old closed-fisting your nuts < A 6'11 man closed-fisting your nuts.

Fiasco
03-05-2013, 03:30 PM
I'm not a Griffin fan in the slightest, but justifying what Ibaka did because of a jersey tug?

That's like saying its okay to run someone over with a car after they pushed you off your bike. The initial incident does not allow Ibaka to respond in the way he did.

Bitch move to the fullest. Its the NBA. Almost every contested rebound there is slight shirt tugging going on. It doesn't mean you have to full swipe at someone. LOL at saying hes not trying to hurt anyone. You swing that hard at someone, you are trying to send a message and hurt someone. Dude is a bitch.

/thread

senelcoolidge
03-05-2013, 03:32 PM
There is shoving and grabbing in the paint..people that have played basketball know this. But you don't hit a guy in the groin. Dirty play. Barea can get ejected but not Ibaka. NBA is looking very suspect. Everyone should be treated equally..good player or bad..good team or bad. NBA is looking Mickey Mouse.

chazzy
03-05-2013, 03:34 PM
Damn that looks so annoying

305Baller
03-05-2013, 05:09 PM
Want to see dirty? Get to know the 80s.

jstern
03-05-2013, 05:34 PM
Griffin looks so annoying in that Gif.

MiseryCityTexas
03-05-2013, 05:47 PM
maybe he should become a dirty player now after this thread has been made.

willds09
03-05-2013, 05:49 PM
Ibaka is not a dirty player but I cant stand him cuz of how absent he was in tha finals even though the refs gave it to tha heat:rolleyes:

Artillery
03-05-2013, 07:59 PM
What's with players hitting others in the nuts? First Batum, then Cousins, now Ibaka. :oldlol:

Garnett's been slapping people in the nuts for years...then again, KG's been known as a dirty player for quite a while now

SyRyanYang
03-05-2013, 08:08 PM
Pretty sure 1/3 of the posters here are chicks and 1/3 are from Africa.

TheCalmInsanity
03-05-2013, 08:32 PM
I would think that getting hit in the balls by a 5 year old vs getting hit by Ibaka are 2 very different things :lol

This. Someone had to say it.

That guy actually contradicting himself, calling Blake a grown-man and then comparing the pain to that of his 5 year old hitting him.

You have to realize Ibaka can probably bench you AND your kid AND your wife put together. Getting hit by him in the nuts, especially when you're not ready for it or suspecting it.. No matter how much of a "grown-man" you are, the pain is still the same.

It's not like the older we grow the less pain we feel from getting hit in the *******.

hitmanyr2k
03-05-2013, 11:39 PM

Reminded me of one of my favorite stand-ups :oldlol:

http://youtu.be/g4QEptY3-KM?t=46s

thabisyo
02-22-2014, 08:05 AM
Dirty dirty fck

robert de niro
02-22-2014, 08:21 AM
OP gif reminds me of

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/nic-batum.gif

tomtucker
02-22-2014, 10:30 AM
Ibaka is a dirty ******

the wise man
02-22-2014, 10:33 AM
I want Lebron to do with my rectum what Ibaka did to his nose.

BrainDead
02-22-2014, 12:59 PM
OP gif reminds me of

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/nic-batum.gif
Now this is a dirty play. Why was this guy so angry? He's normally a nice guy, well....except for the time he shot a three pointer at the end of the game in order to get a triple double.

NumberSix
02-22-2014, 02:10 PM
I would enjoy seeing Ibaka get injured.

thabisyo
02-22-2014, 03:09 PM
I would enjoy seeing Ibaka get injured.

i Wouldnt mind it seeing it :confusedshrug:

sd3035
02-22-2014, 03:18 PM
You mess with Ibaka, you get dealt with :pimp:

L3B120N J4M35
02-22-2014, 03:26 PM
Now this is a dirty play. Why was this guy so angry? He's normally a nice guy, well....except for the time he shot a three pointer at the end of the game in order to get a triple double.

stfu. who cares whether he shot it for a triple double. he shot it from far and didn't think he was gonna make it. he apologized. drop the shit.

NumberSix
02-22-2014, 03:27 PM
You mess with Ibaka, you get dealt with :pimp:
Meh. Fake tough guy. Didn't want no part of MWP. He ain't bout dis life.

BrainDead
02-22-2014, 03:52 PM
stfu. who cares whether he shot it for a triple double. he shot it from far and didn't think he was gonna make it. he apologized. drop the shit.
On a scale from 1 to 10, how mad are you? :confusedshrug:

sd3035
02-22-2014, 04:00 PM
On a scale from 1 to 10, how mad are you? :confusedshrug:

Lol that comment stung him because his hero always tries to statpad