PDA

View Full Version : [Breaking Tweet] Lebron may be juicing: He and Agent associated with 'Roid Clinic

CavaliersFTW
03-04-2013, 12:36 AM
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-0ksbt6kOeR0/UTQlGdi_NyI/AAAAAAAAEQA/u2kMVRtbiX0/s800/LebronRoids.jpg

https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/status/308428780995756033

Okay ISH - make your predictions - is this rubbish or will some dirty details unfold?

Bandito
03-04-2013, 12:38 AM
If its true its probably going to end up in nothing because Stern is going to protect his golden cash cow.

If its false then his image might be hurt a little bit for awhile.

2010splash
03-04-2013, 12:40 AM
The sheep of today are so desperate to fall for some kind extreme headline that they never bother to evaluate the credibility of the source. :oldlol:

Zodiac
03-04-2013, 12:41 AM
Lol do you idiots not know who educated guess bob is?

reppy
03-04-2013, 12:41 AM
I'm hearing his friend "Mr. Paul" would pick up packages intended for an "LJ". I am :lol if this is true because how obvious do you have to be? Should have used the initials JL instead. These professional athletes don't know how to be sneaky. :facepalm

CP3MVP
03-04-2013, 12:42 AM
It's obvious he (and many other players) use PEDs. Steroids, HGH, etc.

winwin
everyone knows that HE IS juicing

DaSeba5
I stopped reading at Incarcerated Bob

ProfessorMurder
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk281/duhflushtech/GIF%20Files/ohshit.gif

I believe it... But why put LeBron in your thread title? Jameer Nelson is the bigger story here.

LikeABosh
IncarceratedBob. Great source:biggums:

lilgodfather1
03-04-2013, 12:43 AM
Incarcerated Bob is not a news source. That's like saying a random poster on ISH is a news source. He's been wrong countless times, and LeBron doing stereroids isn't news anyways. Anyone with eyes can see that. Go check the 2009 Orlando Magic, 40% of their starting line have already been caught, lets see if we can't make it 100%.

Bandito
03-04-2013, 12:45 AM
The sheep of today are so desperate to fall for some kind extreme headline that they never bother to evaluate the credibility of the source. :oldlol:
I'm not saying this is true but ill bet if it was true you would not believe it because of how delusional you are.:roll:

Heavincent
03-04-2013, 12:46 AM
You seriously think Incarcerated Bob is a reliable source? He doesn't know anything more than all of us here on ISH.

He's always trying to break signings during NFL free agency, and he's usually wrong.

inclinerator
03-04-2013, 12:50 AM
duh! even steve novak takes steroids

Mr. Incredible
03-04-2013, 12:51 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

What an idiot you are OP.

Mr. Incredible
03-04-2013, 12:55 AM
Let me post again:

:roll: :oldlol: :lol :sleeping

Unstoppabull
03-04-2013, 12:57 AM
He''ll be fine. No LanceArmstrong BS here.

kennethgriffin
03-04-2013, 12:58 AM
Let me post again:

:roll: :oldlol: :lol :sleeping

imagine if lebron got the barry bonds treatment though

would be fitting...

bonds has 8 equally worthless mvps lol

no hall of fame possibility

BlueandGold
03-04-2013, 01:00 AM
http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/messages/chrono/40303324/0/1

ripthekik
03-04-2013, 01:16 AM
wouldnt be suprised :rolleyes:

Mr. Incredible
03-04-2013, 01:18 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mr. Incredible
03-04-2013, 01:18 AM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

kNicKz
03-04-2013, 01:19 AM
a dude on twitter is the source

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

yea...totally seems legit

Mr. Incredible
03-04-2013, 01:19 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

tazb
03-04-2013, 01:20 AM
After that dunk today Stern needs to 100% check Kobe. :lol Dude is on something 110%

Batz
03-04-2013, 01:21 AM
Incarcerated Bob is just twitter scum. Anyone who followed him in the offseason would know.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-04-2013, 01:21 AM
If its true its probably going to end up in nothing because Stern is going to protect his golden cash cow.

If its false then his image might be hurt a little bit for awhile.

:oldlol:

If it's true (a BIG IF), Lebron's legacy takes a HUGE hit. Make no mistake about it.

jlip
03-04-2013, 01:24 AM
http://voices.yahoo.com/lebron-james-tests-positive-steroids-hes-allowed-5636956.html

KingMichael23
03-04-2013, 01:26 AM
Lebron James Tests Positive for Steroids? and He's Allowed to Play Against the 76ers?

Lebron James tested positive for steroids, or so the story was being spread, and he was being suspended from playing 50 games. What? That's the rest of the season and the playoff games and the finals (providing that the Cleveland Cavaliers made it through to the NBA finals) and a few games into next season as well. Is it possible? Could Lebron James have actually tested positive for steroids?

Anything is possible and the allure of building the better ball player (and making more money) is always there, but it seems that Lebron James has become the victim of name similarity and runaway hype. And it just so happens that the Lebron in question also is associated with a professional team in Cleveland, Ohio. But it isn't the Cavaliers. No, Steven Lebron is a player in the Cleveland Indians minor league system -- and he tested positive for steroids and has been suspended for 50 games. The good news for Steven Lebron is that baseball season lasts 162 games and, although the Indians have voided his contract, he still has a chance to return.

Contributing to the reporting problem (other than some being in willful denial of reading the second of a two-part word structure, like Lebron James/ Steven Lebron and Cleveland Cavaliers/ Indians) was that Lebron James had been sitting out a week of play, taking an imposed rest to recuperate from chronic injuries, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer. It's the little things that contribute to the efficacy of rumor.

But blogs like I Hate Gossips tend to help spread the rumor simply by offering titles like "Lebron James Using Steroids Exposed" and then exposes nothing but a Web page full of ads. Then there are the poorly written blogs like Yes Dady that mislead readers into not only thinking Lebron James has taken steroids and tested positive for them, but that they also throw in confusing lines about signing with the Indians Summer League team, which is part of the Steven Lebron story.

So don't expect Lebron James not to show up for Cleveland's game against the Philadelphia 76'ers Friday night. He'll be there all rested up and steroid free -- as far as anyone truly knows -- leading the top-ranked Cavaliers in their bid to finish the season with the best record in the NBA.

http://voices.yahoo.com/lebron-james-tests-positive-steroids-hes-allowed-5636956.html

It could be true.

Mr. Incredible
03-04-2013, 01:26 AM
:lol

DaSeba5
03-04-2013, 01:27 AM
I understand people don't like LeBron and the Heat, and that's perfectly fine, but please stop. You are embarrassing yourselves.

Mr. Incredible
03-04-2013, 01:29 AM
I understand people don't like LeBron and the Heat, and that's perfectly fine, but please stop. You are embarrassing yourselves.
Honestly it's amazing. It has finally happened. ISH doesn't know what to do now that the King is well, the King of basketball. :pimp:

DaSeba5
03-04-2013, 01:30 AM
Honestly it's amazing. It has finally happened. ISH doesn't know what to do now that the King is well, the King of basketball. :pimp:

Yo where do you live in Palm Beach?

The Real JW
03-04-2013, 01:32 AM
LeBron, like 70%+ of all professional athletes, uses PED's. Probably been using them since 2003. Maybe at the end of high school even. So What?

These guys play sports for a living, and keeping their bodies in top shape is a main concern. Dunno why so many people are outraged over PED's.

#number6ix#
03-04-2013, 01:32 AM
Lol... People are doin anything to tear lebron james down he's a workout warrior it's not like he's super cut or massive...they're like "Its not fair, How can a guy be that big and that fast" BLAME GOD

icewill36
03-04-2013, 01:37 AM
lebron doesn't even look like he juices. he's not swoll he just has a wide frame, but looks completely normal size otherwise.

tpols
03-04-2013, 01:39 AM
LeBron, like 70%+ of all professional athletes, uses PED's. Probably been using them since 2003. Maybe at the end of high school even. So What?

These guys play sports for a living, and keeping their bodies in top shape is a main concern. Dunno why so many people are outraged over PED's.
Exactly..

KingMichael23
03-04-2013, 01:40 AM
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-0ksbt6kOeR0/UTQlGdi_NyI/AAAAAAAAEQA/u2kMVRtbiX0/s800/LebronRoids.jpg

https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/status/308428780995756033

Okay ISH - make your predictions - is this rubbish or will some dirty details unfold?
So Incarerated Bob interviewed some chick and she said LeBron's name and his agent's name.

ProfessorMurder
03-04-2013, 01:41 AM
Dunno why so many people are outraged over PED's.

Because it's cheating.

DavisWarriorsFan
03-04-2013, 01:42 AM
lebron doesn't even look like he juices. he's not swoll he just has a wide frame, but looks completely normal size otherwise.
From a skinny high school kid to a 260 pound guy, you don't think so?

willds09
03-04-2013, 01:42 AM
you embarrasing yourself with that super gay mario avatar:lol

willds09
03-04-2013, 01:44 AM
tha king of basketball?????:wtf: :roll: :biggums: :coleman: :kobe: :durantunimpressed:

DirtySanchez
03-04-2013, 01:48 AM
I ran in to a former NBA player I while on vacation back in 2005 and he told me all kinda of crazy stories about the NBA. Even said players were on steroids.
And I wondered with all the people getting in trouble in football and baseball does that mean that b ball is clean???

Some player he mentioned at the time that was on roids....

Rasheed Wallace
Ray Allen
Jermaine Oneal
Shaq
Tracy McGrady
Yao Ming
To name a few.

iDunkOreo
03-04-2013, 01:49 AM
You guys sure are reaching...

tpols
03-04-2013, 01:49 AM
Because it's cheating.
Cheating what? These are professional athletes who are trying to max out their physical ability.. Why can't they take a drug or blood chemical mixture if they want to? It will have little side effects because doctors monitor the dosages and it is a huge growing field in medicine.. Kobe not gonna die early because he got some crazy cellular regeneration thing in his knee. It will probably improve his quality of life if anything.

j3lademaster
03-04-2013, 01:53 AM
The way I see it is if Bron's been roiding he'd avoid the Olympics at all costs. If he is roiding right now then that means he did it after the olympics after his dominant '12 season and playoff run. It doesn't make sense to me a player in his absolute prime would risk their career doing this after they know they can dominate without it. :confusedshrug:

Michael_Wilbon
03-04-2013, 01:55 AM
Cheating what? These are professional athletes who are trying to max out their physical ability.. Why can't they take a drug or blood chemical mixture if they want to? It will have little side effects because doctors monitor the dosages and it is a huge growing field in medicine.. Kobe not gonna die early because he got some crazy cellular regeneration thing in his knee. It will probably improve his quality of life if anything.

You're an idiot.

#number6ix#
03-04-2013, 02:05 AM
From a 240lbs rookie to a 260lbs beast in only 10 years WOW!!! He's obviously juicing:rolleyes:

EricGordon23
03-04-2013, 02:06 AM

I gained 70 pounds a year after high school. Its not that hard.

inclinerator
03-04-2013, 02:32 AM
I gained 70 pounds a year after high school. Its not that hard.
yea but ur a fatass :lol

irondarts
03-04-2013, 02:33 AM
Incarcerated Bob is just twitter scum. Anyone who followed him in the offseason would know.
this

Noob Saibot
03-04-2013, 02:41 AM
Lebron dopin' will be the end of basketball itself.

amfirst
03-04-2013, 02:43 AM
I wouldn't be surprise most guys big as LeBron can only do it with steroids of something to help muscle mass. Otherwise u can never get bigger than to a certain point.

EricGordon23
03-04-2013, 02:49 AM
yea but ur a fatass :lol

...Everyone has there own opinion.

zabuza666
03-04-2013, 02:49 AM

This, the majority of pros use PED's, and so what? It enables them to play at a higher level, making the game more interesting!

KingsFan416
03-04-2013, 02:51 AM
This, the majority of pros use PED's, and so what? It enables them to play at a higher level, making the game more interesting!
It's CHEATING.

d.bball.guy
03-04-2013, 03:00 AM
LJ??? Lyndon Johnson?? I knew it

FireDavidKahn
03-04-2013, 03:01 AM
It's CHEATING.
So? It's putting the best product on the floor that I care about. If people want to use PEDs then so what.

NLZ
03-04-2013, 03:04 AM
The guy above me just said "best product" :biggums:

You're a fan of the business aspect of sports I think, not the game itself.

Ne 1
03-04-2013, 03:08 AM
If people want to use PEDs then so what.

The integrity of the game and athletic competition is compromised for one. Sports are about competition on equal footing, with respect for the opponent, and with respect for the rules of the game.

bdreason
03-04-2013, 03:11 AM
Welcome to the "Misinformation Era". Where 'reliable' news sources get their information from 'tweets'.

I actually stopped watching CNN the day they started reporting 'facts' from random Twitter accounts.

inclinerator
03-04-2013, 03:16 AM
The integrity of the game and athletic competition is compromised for one. Sports are about competition on equal footing, with respect for the opponent, and with respect for the rules of the game.
brah every1 fkin cheats@

FireDavidKahn
03-04-2013, 03:27 AM
The guy above me just said "best product" :biggums:

You're a fan of the business aspect of sports I think, not the game itself.
Yes I am. If someone taking PEDs leads to better basketball, then im fine with it.

dunksby
03-04-2013, 03:47 AM
Won't judge based on a random tweet but people here who say doping is OK are true morons. And no not everyone dopes, it's a weak argument.

Vienceslav
03-04-2013, 03:50 AM
Well he probably is and so is everybody else and i for one don't give a shit.

zabuza666
03-04-2013, 03:51 AM

Explain to me the difference between creatine use and steroid use? They're quite simply the same thing, yet one is legal and the other is illegal

Vienceslav
03-04-2013, 03:53 AM
Explain to me the difference between creatine use and steroid use? They're quite simply the same thing, yet one is legal and the other is illegal
Stop posting please.

zabuza666
03-04-2013, 03:58 AM
Stop posting please.

Quality counter argument

dgaras
03-04-2013, 04:02 AM

lol creatine. im all for ped use for top athletes but youre comparing creatine to steroids? :biggums: i take creatine. it just gives you some strength.

chazzy
03-04-2013, 04:03 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

zabuza666
03-04-2013, 04:03 AM
lol creatine. im all for ped use for top athletes but youre comparing creatine to steroids? :biggums: i take creatine. it just gives you some strength.

And that's all anabolic steroids give you, they just give more. It's still the same principle

ProfessorMurder
03-04-2013, 04:05 AM
And that's all anabolic steroids give you, they just give more. It's still the same principle

So does eating a steak. If you can't see this difference it's on you.

zabuza666
03-04-2013, 04:08 AM
So does eating a steak. If you can't see this difference it's on you.

A steak is food, both anabolic steroids and creatine are artificially created supplements; so there's clearly a big difference. I'm still waiting for someone to make the case that steroids and creatine should be treated differently; yet all I've gotten are dismissive comments with zero substance.

FireDavidKahn
03-04-2013, 04:08 AM
Won't judge based on a random tweet but people here who say doping is OK are true morons. And no not everyone dopes, it's a weak argument.
Uhh, why is doping so bad? If it leads to better basketball then why would anyone be against it? The "integrity" of the game is a useless argument.

shady6121
03-04-2013, 04:15 AM
If any of this was true it probably would've been on ESPN and other major news sources by now.

ripthekik
03-04-2013, 04:20 AM
Uhh, why is doping so bad? If it leads to better basketball then why would anyone be against it? The "integrity" of the game is a useless argument.
because it forces every single player in the NBA to use it just to be able to compete, and it could have negative effects on the body. this also sends a message to the public that it's ok to use those things, and that is against public policy. not that hard to understand.

dunksby
03-04-2013, 04:40 AM
Because it gives those who use it a hugely unfair advantage, if you are good enough you don't need to cheat. PED's are for ******* who are afraid they are not gonna cut it exploiting their own strengths and skills.

zabuza666
03-04-2013, 04:56 AM
Because it gives those who use it a hugely unfair advantage, if you are good enough you don't need to cheat. PED's are for ******* who are afraid they are not gonna cut it exploiting their own strengths and skills.

But if everyone is using it what's the problem? If all athletes are utilising PEDs then no-one is at a disadvantage. Also the biggest advantage of anabolic steroids is the drastic increase the give in recovery time, which enables athletes to train harder more often. So if you consider that then it grants athletes the ability to better exploit their own strengths and skills.

dunksby
03-04-2013, 04:58 AM
But if everyone is using it what's the problem? If all athletes are utilising PEDs then no-one is at a disadvantage. Also the biggest advantage of anabolic steroids is the drastic increase the give in recovery time, which enables athletes to train harder more often. So if you consider that then it grants athletes the ability to better exploit their own strengths and skills.
No not all are using PEDs where the **** did you get that from?

zabuza666
03-04-2013, 05:01 AM
No not all are using PEDs where the **** did you get that from?

I'm using a hypothetical where PEDs are legal in sports.

chazzy
03-04-2013, 05:06 AM
Because there are potentially major health risks with steroids, and it would be unfair for the athletes unwilling to take those risks to compete against those who would. Comparing steroids with creatine is a joke

dunksby
03-04-2013, 05:08 AM
Your hypo situation doesn't make sense because PED's seriously endanger health.

imnew09
03-04-2013, 05:13 AM

PEDs has a tons of side effects. Athletes are supposed to be our role model, not someone who are teaching us how to endanger our bodies.

BoutPractice
03-04-2013, 05:30 AM
- Source is bogus.
- LeBron's probably juicing, but I don't think anything will come out this season. If he is, he's certainly not the only one. The league will want to protect itself.
- Athletes aren't supposed to be anything.

tomtucker
03-04-2013, 05:39 AM
:biggums:

andgar923
03-04-2013, 05:50 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if players were juicing back in the 80s to be honest. It doesn't matter if the playing field is even and everybody else is juicing on some fashion.

At the end of the day, all the juicing in the world can't help your jumper.

zabuza666
03-04-2013, 05:52 AM
Because there are potentially major health risks with steroids, and it would be unfair for the athletes unwilling to take those risks to compete against those who would. Comparing steroids with creatine is a joke

Ok lets clarify this nice and early. The use of anabolic steroids does not cause health problems when utilised in a correct and proper manner. If an individual does abuse steroids, they will get adverse health effects (which could have severe ramifications). However to reiterate my point I'll say it again, anabolic steroid use, when done correctly; does not cause significant health issues. For evidence on this please see 'Anabolics 9th Edition' by William Llewellyn

andgar923
03-04-2013, 05:56 AM
Ok lets clarify this nice and early. The use of anabolic steroids does not cause health problems when utilised in a correct and proper manner. If an individual does abuse steroids, they will get adverse health effects (which could have severe ramifications). However to reiterate my point I'll say it again, anabolic steroid use, when done correctly; does not cause significant health issues. For evidence on this please see 'Anabolics 9th Edition' by William Llewellyn

Even then, people react differently to all sorts of drugs. If I have a Tylenol pill right now I'll have to get rushed to ER or I'll die :confusedshrug:

Like you're hinting at, these are pro athletes under the care of pro trainers (dopers?), they know what they're doing. They also have team physicians and doctors that can monitor his health on a weekly basis if needed.

shady6121
03-04-2013, 05:59 AM
No major news source has reported anything so there's no reason to assume anything as of right now. On a side note I found this gif:

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh600/Rodman2124/Sternjuice_zpsbe4475e4.gif

maybeshewill13
03-04-2013, 06:10 AM
No major news source has reported anything so there's no reason to assume to anything as of right now. On a side note I found this gif:

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh600/Rodman2124/Sternjuice_zpsbe4475e4.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Seriously though, even if they league KNEW he was on PEDs, they'd cover it up to protect the reputation of the league. There is no way they'd let something like this come to light from their poster boy.

miggyme1
03-04-2013, 06:15 AM
I dont understand why bball players would want to juice in the first place. Bball is like the only sport where JUST being strong means nothing! I can see baseball,football,hell even tennis. But bball???

U can be the strongest in the nba but if u cant shoot whats the point?

If u cant read the double team....whats the point?

If u cant hit free throws.....whats the point??

I always thought using performance enhancin drugs were useless especially in bball and soccer but i guess i was wrong.lol

All Net
03-04-2013, 06:30 AM
Complete bullshit.. And from a bad source as well

Nothing to see here

LJJ
03-04-2013, 07:56 AM
Let me post this here also:

Widespread use of PEDs in the NBA is a thinly veiled secret.

The NBA is a business. Powerful hyper-athletes are good for business, the scandals that come with meticulous testing and PED use prevention are bad for business. See where this is going?

It's embarrassing to see the stans make those "player X is on PEDs" statements though. If LeBron is on some designer PEDs (which I'm sure he is), rest assured that your favorite player is also.

andremiller07
03-04-2013, 08:06 AM
Let me post this here also:

Widespread use of PEDs in the NBA is a thinly veiled secret.

The NBA is a business. Powerful hyper-athletes are good for business, the scandals that come with meticulous testing and PED use prevention are bad for business. See where this is going?

It's embarrassing to see the stans make those "player X is on PEDs" statements though. If LeBron is on some designer PEDs (which I'm sure he is), rest assured that your favorite player is also.

I think its just got to the point where they should allow it in all sports and not even bother testing for it. I'm sure heaps of players do it and athletes in every sport do it. If anything it would only improve sports viewing seeing guys ran faster, jump higher and be able to go harder for longer. In the end all the guys who get to the NBA or most of them get there due to being mentally tougher and having better skills, height and good basketball IQ. All drug testing would do is take out good players just like it has done in boxing and MMA which is not good for anyone.

Basketball in the end is a sport which requires a high level of skill most the time unlike pure explosive/endurance sports like swimming, running & cycling where taking supplements would be to much of an advantage.

No point punishing one person for something you know a lot of others do, there so much stuff on there they probably can't even test for.

ukballer
03-04-2013, 08:09 AM
That damn Rashard Lewis, such a bad influence. :lol

Blue&Orange
03-04-2013, 08:17 AM
So the league allows him to constantly travel, use his off arm to get by people, and like we saw yesterday, to grab someone and blatantly push him down with one arm while "blocking" him with the other, this at PLAIN SIGHT of everyone.

Lebron can take all the drugs he can, he will never be exposed. Just look at how the big three were formed, the guy agreed to join another team while under contract, he forfeited a game and a series because of that, the Heat went as far as dumping a second pick because they knew he was coming, Wade publicly with a slip up about the time they all agreed to join up, i mean how much more illegal does it need get for people to realize nothing is happening?

NBE at it's best.

LJJ
03-04-2013, 08:37 AM
I think its just got to the point where they should allow it in all sports and not even bother testing for it. I'm sure heaps of players do it and athletes in every sport do it. If anything it would only improve sports viewing seeing guys ran faster, jump higher and be able to go harder for longer. In the end all the guys who get to the NBA or most of them get there due to being mentally tougher and having better skills, height and good basketball IQ. All drug testing would do is take out good players just like it has done in boxing and MMA which is not good for anyone.

Basketball in the end is a sport which requires a high level of skill most the time unlike pure explosive/endurance sports like swimming, running & cycling where taking supplements would be to much of an advantage.

No point punishing one person for something you know a lot of others do, there so much stuff on there they probably can't even test for.

I think they made the right decision officially banning certain substances, but simply not implementing any relevant measures to enforce this rule.

For public perception’s sake it’s still important to maintain the image of being clean. This is just like the referee situation in the NBA. Everybody who follows the NBA closely knows there is some shenanigans going on and games are being manipulated. The exact degree to which this happens isn’t really known, but we all know it happens. That is certainly not the public perception of the sport though, the vast majority of the NBA audience doesn’t know this happens. If game fixing ever became a widely accepted aspect of the NBA’s identity that would have an immense negative impact on the NBA’s popularity.

I also think the way banned substance use in the NBA is clandestine helps to curb the worst excesses. The more PEDs you allow to be used, the further you advance the science and industry of these things and the further you push athletes to find a new edge.

Sakkreth
03-04-2013, 08:39 AM
What a reliable source :rolleyes:

DropStep
03-04-2013, 08:46 AM
Unless he got a couple injuries, I dont see why he would need steroids.

ILLsmak
03-04-2013, 08:47 AM
"Breaking tweet"

how depressing.

-Smak

poido123
03-04-2013, 08:48 AM
If Lebron is using something illegal, the NBA will do everything in its power to suppress any information. A scandal like this would ruin their business for a long time. The 2002 match fixing scandal still looms over the league, the best basketball player in the world done for cheating would be disastrous for the NBA business as a whole.

Foster5k
03-04-2013, 09:08 AM
100 dollars says Dan Gilbert is behind this. :lol

Anyhow, doubt Lebron is juicing. Dude is naturally tall, strong, and fast. Not everyone tall, strong, and fast using roids.

Rolando
03-04-2013, 09:14 AM
I don't think the NBA should be too concerned with performance enhancers. Most of the advantage gained in basketball would be in recovering from injuries and I think that is a good thing. In any case, steroids or HGH is not what makes Lebron great. Lebron is great because he's great.

Also, the story is probably a load of crap.

InspiredLebowski
03-04-2013, 09:18 AM
Incarcerated Bob is the absolute KING of Twitter hype and weasel words. I'd like to hate on the guy for being a complete fraud, but hell, can't knock the hustle. Hell, maybe it'll teach people a lesson that just because someone types some words it doesn't make them true.

Kobe 4 The Win
03-04-2013, 09:47 AM
I'm not going to accuse him of being a juicer until there is some hard evidence to support it. However, I've been around the sport of bodybuilding for many years and what I know about steroids has forced me to look at Lebron with a somewhat skeptical eye. We may never know the truth because I don't see the NBA letting their best player go down for using PED's.

If he is using I'm not sure that I even care. It's a corrupt world we live in. I don't have a problem accepting that reality. In this life the people that succeed are the ones that are willing to do what ever it takes. There are many examples to support this.

Bricklayer
03-04-2013, 10:27 AM
I've also wondered why it would make a difference if NBA players were using PED's. They still have to put the ball in the hoop, which no amount of PED's can improve. That's purely hand-eye coordination. But then why does it matter so much in baseball? Hitting a 95-mph fastball is arguably tougher than hitting an off-balanced 3-pointer. Barry Bonds, without steroids, would still be one of the best sluggers in baseball. But because he juiced up, when he DOES hit the ball, it carries that much farther - often making the difference between a 300-ft double and a 320-ft home run.

For the NBA, PED's would certainly help players to run faster, jump higher, etc., but not by a ton. It's unlikely an NBA player jumping 37 inches at his max vertical to add another 10 inches to his vertical because he's taking PED's. But let's say he even adds 2 or 3 inches to his vertical. If he goes up for a dunk, that could make the difference between him getting blocked by the finger tips of the defending center and a dunk. Blocked... or scored. THAT's why it's cheating.

Let's take the analogy a little further... What if some tech lab developed a pair of shoes with springs on them that make you jump 10 inches higher? You think the NBA is going to allow those? Even if it makes the game more exciting to watch? By that logic, Slam Ball would still be around. Sports are supposed to celebrate what the natural man can achieve with his own body - it's not impressive if someone can do some cool tricks with the help of PED's, a bionic suit, or anything else extraneous that enhances what you couldn't do on your own.

winwin
03-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Complete bullshit.. And from a bad source as well

Nothing to see here
that's what they said about Lance Armstrong

KyrieTheFuture
03-04-2013, 01:51 PM

:roll:
Not even close. So LeBron has faced hateful accusations for years with former teammates coming out and speaking against him?

alenleomessi
03-04-2013, 01:53 PM
lebron doesnt even look that jacked... he is just a freak of nature since his middle school days probably..
what good would steroids do to someone like lebron?

shady6121
03-04-2013, 01:56 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhV08QM3r6L41ao485

inclinerator
03-04-2013, 01:57 PM
lebron doesnt even look that jacked... he is just a freak of nature since his middle school days probably..
recovery

Pointguard
03-04-2013, 02:00 PM
Its a weak tweet and definitely not worth discussing. He says "may" and "linked." We are all linked to everything in the internet age. Anybody who puts "may" in their tweet is a gossip columnist.

winwin
03-04-2013, 02:00 PM
:coleman:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/1109/lebron.james.high.school/images/desk.jpg

BrickingStar
03-04-2013, 02:04 PM
This bob guy delivers the worst sources for the nba and nfl :facepalm

BrickingStar
03-04-2013, 02:05 PM
trust me that didn't start with this guy as it's sources :roll: :roll: :roll:

unbreakable
03-04-2013, 02:06 PM

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/1109/lebron.james.high.school/images/desk.jpg

check out the yellow kobes adidas spaceshoes in lebron's locker :bowdown: :bowdown:

kobes longevity :bowdown: :bowdown:

Pointguard
03-04-2013, 02:08 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhV08QM3r6L41ao485

So it's third hand information from a guy whose only known name is "Incarcerated Bob" who got his info, third handed!

Pointguard
03-04-2013, 02:11 PM

His body needed to grow into that enormous head. But steroids made Barry Bonds head bigger.

niko
03-04-2013, 02:56 PM
OP quoted incarcerated bob.

Bobcats2013
03-04-2013, 03:07 PM
Of course he is juicing. Kobe is probably on that juice too.

Clifton
03-04-2013, 04:00 PM
've also wondered why it would make a difference if NBA players were using PED's. They still have to put the ball in the hoop, which no amount of PED's can improve.
I only "trained" for bball once, over a summer. After six weeks of lifting and barely practicing, I remember playing for the first time... it didn't matter that my jumper was rusty. The fact is I could go into the lane and I was invincible. I could body up people and actually move them around. When I went up for a shot I wasn't shooting with my finesse so much as my balls. Bulking up really does wonders for your game. And I went from a skinny kid to a slightly less skinny kid. Lebron stands to gain more than any ball player ever from juicing. His game is being bigger and stronger than you. It's the automatic 2 points every time he gets the ball in the lane that put him ahead of Chris Paul, nothing skills-related.

outbreak
03-04-2013, 05:00 PM
All this arguing is pointless. It's been shown time and time again that the banned substances athletes use aren't all just to bulk up like some idiots here say, there are substances that improve your cardio, help you perform longer, help you recover quicker and help your athleticism. You really think players can go as hard as they do on back to back to backs without taking something?

You can't tell if someones taking drugs based on if they bulked up or have large jaw or whatever bs people are claiming here. The true extent of abuse in sports is MUCH larger then the public are willing to believe and MUCH more accepted by team/league staff. The league works against the anti doping associations.

At the moment there is a big scandal going on in Australian sports relating to banned substances, I know somebody who has worked for the last 30 years with various clubs in our football league and what's actually being reported in our news is 10% of what actually goes on. It's just a fact of how sports has evolved and the amount of money involved that it's worth the risks for the players and the league. I think it should be stopped but that won't ever happen until somebody goes after the league and sporting associations for not having any incentives to expose the culture.

I'm not claiming Lebrons taken anything, I have no idea in this case, but I believe you have to be pretty naive to think that at some point in their careers most players haven't taken a banned substance (the list is VERY long and includes some common diet crap). It's been shown time and time again when other athletes are caught that they've been doing it for years and with proper scheduling and a proper trainer it's not hard to hide beneficial substances from testing.

stephanieg
03-04-2013, 05:53 PM
Spoiler alert: your favorite players are using PEDs. Look at all these old guys still playing so well. Yeah, that's not fishy at all.

kNicKz
03-04-2013, 06:04 PM
lebron doesnt even look that jacked...

http://pisforprops.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/nba_g_kingjames_576.jpg

What is jacked to you? just curious lmao

stephanieg
03-04-2013, 06:11 PM
Why do people think PED = muscular? Are you guys being timewarped from the 1970s?

CavaliersFTW
03-04-2013, 06:12 PM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-SiQpZCaeYUA/URNOMq45AAI/AAAAAAAAEMI/s3LBAjGS-Ro/s800/WadesJaw.jpg

stephanieg
03-04-2013, 06:15 PM
Most successful PED using athlete ever:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_VY9lef3Ripw/RhPVVnMolEI/AAAAAAAAAnA/wbIkyNqgwGo/s400/LanceArmstrongBody.jpg

Euroleague
03-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Anyone that doesn't realize LeBron has been on heavy PEDs since he was a teenager is a freaking moron.

RoundMoundOfReb
03-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Anyone that doesn't realize LeBron has been on heavy PEDs since he was a teenager is a freaking moron.
They should look into this Spanoulis guy too. How do you get to be as quick as Westbrook and Rose combined without using serious PEDs? :wtf:

CavaliersFTW
03-04-2013, 06:29 PM
Don't you also angrily accuse 60's players like Wilt Chamberlain of taking PED's? What types of PED's do you suppose Wilt was taking back in 1962 aside from cigarettes and booze? :lol

dunksby
03-04-2013, 06:31 PM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-SiQpZCaeYUA/URNOMq45AAI/AAAAAAAAEMI/s3LBAjGS-Ro/s800/WadesJaw.jpg
That's shopped and you know it :oldlol:

Euroleague
03-04-2013, 06:32 PM
The way I see it is if Bron's been roiding he'd avoid the Olympics at all costs. If he is roiding right now then that means he did it after the olympics after his dominant '12 season and playoff run. It doesn't make sense to me a player in his absolute prime would risk their career doing this after they know they can dominate without it. :confusedshrug:

The head of the Olympics testing committee said that they have no capability to test for the latest designer drugs. He said they are 15-20 years behind in the detection.

That's why they save samples. They would not even know if Team USA was doping.

It's sad how naive so many people are. The Olympics isn't clean and never has been.

dunksby
03-04-2013, 06:33 PM
The head of the Olympics testing committee said that they have no capability to test for the latest designer drugs. He said they are 15-20 years behind in the detection.

That's why they save samples. They would not even know if Team USA was doping.

It's sad how naive so many people are. The Olympics isn't clean and never has been.
I guess that explains why Greece basketball didn't take part in the Olympics.

Euroleague
03-04-2013, 06:35 PM
If any of this was true it probably would've been on ESPN and other major news sources by now.

The NBA does not even test for steroids, as Stern already had to admit to the US Congress. So the part about him using (it's obvious) is true, but not about him "failing a test".........

You can't fail a test that the NBA does not even have.

LJJ
03-04-2013, 06:36 PM
Most successful PED using athlete ever:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_VY9lef3Ripw/RhPVVnMolEI/AAAAAAAAAnA/wbIkyNqgwGo/s400/LanceArmstrongBody.jpg

You forgot this part:

http://i.imgur.com/m2dwtIs.jpg

Euroleague
03-04-2013, 06:36 PM

Put down the crack pipe. Steroid use in even small amounts has permanent side effects.

Euroleague
03-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Don't you also angrily accuse 60's players like Wilt Chamberlain of taking PED's? What types of PED's do you suppose Wilt was taking back in 1962 aside from cigarettes and booze? :lol

Wilt was obviously using PEDs. What exactly is your point?

CavaliersFTW
03-04-2013, 06:46 PM
You forgot this part:

http://i.imgur.com/m2dwtIs.jpg
http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab301/LoweRider89/GIFs/puke.gif

CavaliersFTW
03-04-2013, 06:47 PM
Wilt was obviously using PEDs. What exactly is your point?
I'm asking you what kind, what kind of PED's would Wilt have been using in say: 1962

ProfessorMurder
03-04-2013, 06:52 PM
Wilt was obviously using PEDs.

Euroleague
03-04-2013, 06:52 PM
I'm asking you what kind, what kind of PED's would Wilt have been using in say: 1962

Anabolic steroids were legal back in the 60s. All you had to do was go to the doctor, get a prescription and the steroids were given right from the local pharmacy.

There was extremely heavy steroid use by athletes back in the 60s and 70s.

Euroleague
03-04-2013, 06:54 PM

So you mean you didn't even know that steroids were LEGAL at that time?

Stop being an idiot. The stuff was a normal prescription from the family doctor back then. Why don't you stop being an idiot and actually look up when steroids became illegal.

ProfessorMurder
03-04-2013, 07:11 PM
So you mean you didn't even know that steroids were LEGAL at that time?

Stop being an idiot. The stuff was a normal prescription from the family doctor back then. Why don't you stop being an idiot and actually look up when steroids became illegal.

1. F*ck you.
2. Prove it.
3. I know they were legal.

zabuza666
03-04-2013, 07:16 PM
Put down the crack pipe. Steroid use in even small amounts has permanent side effects.

Go on...

crisoner
03-04-2013, 07:21 PM
http://www.robbuti.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/dwight_howard_steroids.bmp

Say it ain't so Dwight!

crisoner
03-04-2013, 07:21 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lebron23
03-04-2013, 07:23 PM
Anabolic steroids were legal back in the 60s. All you had to do was go to the doctor, get a prescription and the steroids were given right from the local pharmacy.

There was extremely heavy steroid use by athletes back in the 60s and 70s.

It didn't help him in his performance in the playoffs and finals.

Foster5k
03-04-2013, 07:25 PM
Another witch hunt. Anytime someone accuses someone of using PEDs from some unknown/unreliable source, others start joining the mob of accusers. This guy has absolutely zero evidence Lebron has ever used any type of performance enhancer.

Hell, if this is all it takes to confirm someone is using PEDs, then we might as well accuse every professional athelete in sports history, since PEDS first arrived on the scene of being a user.

Obviously, Lebron's fame is superior to a lot of other atheletes, so his name will be the first to throw out there for some idiot that wants 5mins of fame trying to be a pseudo whistle blower about alleged PED usage.

pauk
03-04-2013, 07:27 PM
oh god :rolleyes:

CavaliersFTW
03-04-2013, 07:41 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-I7NMsduL5V8/UAcPgH8D55I/AAAAAAAAAJw/dkfna9SDZ6k/s1600/tumblr_lesimc4mt31qdi785o1_400.jpghttp://pisforprops.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/nba_g_kingjames_576.jpg

CelticBaller
03-04-2013, 07:42 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Foster5k
03-04-2013, 07:44 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-I7NMsduL5V8/UAcPgH8D55I/AAAAAAAAAJw/dkfna9SDZ6k/s1600/tumblr_lesimc4mt31qdi785o1_400.jpghttp://pisforprops.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/nba_g_kingjames_576.jpg
Good diet + Gym.

La Frescobaldi
03-04-2013, 08:03 PM
Good diet + Gym.
+

http://www.steroids.host56.com/web_images/steroid-injection_copy.jpg

LongLiveTheKing
03-04-2013, 08:10 PM
Photoshop
http://nsa28.casimages.com/img/2011/09/30/110930112115899325.jpg

vert48
03-04-2013, 08:21 PM
I think LeBron may be on steroids
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8239/8528898311_efe22092fb.jpg

LikeABosh
03-04-2013, 08:25 PM
Comparing him at 16 years old to him at 25 or so, great proof. That's called puberty and years of elite trainers and nutrition

Kingwillball
03-04-2013, 08:27 PM
Comparing him at 16 years old to him at 25 or so, great proof. That's called puberty and years of elite trainers and nutrition

He is Actually a Frosh there.. So he is like 14 or 15..

lilojmayo
03-04-2013, 08:28 PM

Obviously LeBron like any athlete is taken some sort of PEDs. It may or may not be steroid or HGH related. But anything that enhances your performance regarding weights or your sport more than what the body naturally does on its on is a PED. ex creatine is a PED.

With that being said LeBron is a true freak of nature, naturally. Steroids or HGH just may have enhanced him beyond his physical limit. Still doesn't change the fact that he is already a genetic freak of nature, with incredible bone mass.

That picture was LeBron's freshman year of HS 14/15 years old. He was 6'2 and already 185 lbs, with that slim build, with great body composition, and muscle tone especially in the shoulder region.

LeBron at 6'2 at 14/15 years old is every bit as big as grown 25 year old as Stephen Curry.

LeBron is a true freak of nature folks.

tikay0
03-04-2013, 08:31 PM
Obviously LeBron like any athlete is taken some sort of PEDs. It may or may not be steroid or HGH related. But anything that enhances your performance regarding weights or your sport more than what the body naturally does on its on is a PED. ex creatine is a PED.

With that being said LeBron is a true freak of nature, naturally. Steroids or HGH just may have enhanced him beyond his physical limit. Still doesn't change the fact that he is already a genetic freak of nature, with incredible bone mass.

That picture was LeBron's freshman year of HS 14/15 years old. He was 6'2 and already 185 lbs, with that slim build, with great body composition, and muscle tone especially in the shoulder region.

LeBron at 6'2 at 14/15 years old is every bit as big as grown 25 year old as Stephen Curry.

LeBron is a true freak of nature folks.

I'm sorry, I just don't see how his shoulders are incredibly toned at all. :facepalm

Mr. Incredible
03-04-2013, 08:32 PM
Keep reaching folks :applause:

kennethgriffin
03-04-2013, 08:32 PM
Photoshop
http://nsa28.casimages.com/img/2011/09/30/110930112115899325.jpg

the actual pick is just as disturbing

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa280/cashforcards/gfre_zpsd8d35b8b.png

reminds me of ken griffey jr when he was on the simpsons

kNicKz
03-04-2013, 08:34 PM
the actual pick is just as disturbing

seriously wtf he looks like a gopher :roll:

DaSeba5
03-04-2013, 08:35 PM

We get that you're still butthurt about LeBron leaving Cleveland, but get over it already. Your team has a bright future with Kyrie and Waiters.

lilojmayo
03-04-2013, 08:40 PM
I'm sorry, I just don't see how his shoulders are incredibly toned at all. :facepalm

LeBron already had very good muscular tone for someone pre puberty stages. The guy was 14 years old in that pic. At 6'2 AND 185 lbs . This is pre puberty. Most guards in the NBA around that size are only 5-8 pounds more in weight. Westbrook came out of UCLA at 192 lbs

Brons bone mass is absurd, for him weighting that much being that slim. Dude was a freak of nature waiting to happen.

vert48
03-04-2013, 08:41 PM
It is subtle, and happened over a number of years, so most did not notice it as it was happening, but he may have been juicing.

Highschool
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-I7NMsduL5V8/UAcPgH8D55I/AAAAAAAAAJw/dkfna9SDZ6k/s1600/tumblr_lesimc4mt31qdi785o1_400.jpg
Cleveland
http://pisforprops.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/nba_g_kingjames_576.jpg
Miami
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8239/8528898311_efe22092fb.jpg

Bandito
03-04-2013, 08:42 PM
Why didn't you show Lebron last year in high school? I saw part of that game and he already looked big. You're just reaching for straws while picking a random photo from when he was 14.

Lebron23
03-04-2013, 08:45 PM
Why didn't you show Lebron last year in high school? I saw part of that game and he already looked big. You're just reaching for straws while picking a random photo from when he was 14.

This

18 yrs.old LeBron was already 245 lbs. http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/LeBron-James-2967/

tikay0
03-04-2013, 08:46 PM

Senior year:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/photo/2010-07/54825612.jpg

Cavs:

http://blog.cleveland.com/sports/2008/05/medium_lebrondrive.jpg

Heat:

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/LeBron+James+Metta+World+Peace+Miami+Heat+1tyXqix1 35xl.jpg

CavaliersFTW
03-04-2013, 08:47 PM
We get that you're still butthurt about LeBron leaving Cleveland, but get over it already. Your team has a bright future with Kyrie and Waiters.
Everyone here is having some light hearted fun looking up ridiculous image comparisons of Lebron and Wade then you show up in super hero mode with legitimate insecurities that I'm spreading actual hate towards Lebron so you resort to the "Omg butthurt Cleveland fan, get over it!" skit. Someone is definitely butthurt in this situation... :oldlol:

CavaliersFTW
03-04-2013, 08:50 PM
Because I have a sense of humor?

CavaliersFTW
03-04-2013, 08:52 PM
This

18 yrs.old LeBron was already 245 lbs. http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/LeBron-James-2967/

OMG U SURE SHOWED US :eek: WELP, NO MORE FUN ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD!

:roll: the insecurity level with you lebron stans is through the roof

LAClipsFan33
03-04-2013, 08:57 PM
It's called bulking up to be ready for the size and strength of pro athletes

Let's add Tyson Chandler to the witch hunt too if it's automatically PEDs when you bulk up over years...

http://assets.sbnation.com/imported_assets/23857/2880335379_65c1c8ba2d.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/60/Tyson_Chandler_Mavs_cropped.jpg/220px-Tyson_Chandler_Mavs_cropped.jpg

This man has increased his arm size by 3 since he was in 12th grade

tikay0
03-04-2013, 09:00 PM

Let's add Tyson Chandler to the witch hunt too if it's automatically PEDs when you bulk up over years...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/60/Tyson_Chandler_Mavs_cropped.jpg/220px-Tyson_Chandler_Mavs_cropped.jpg

:roll: Tyson Chandelr looks like he naturally bulked up from his highschool days. Not to mention he's incurred some injuries that would force him to bulk up.

DaSeba5
03-04-2013, 09:03 PM
Everyone here is having some light hearted fun looking up ridiculous image comparisons of Lebron and Wade then you show up in super hero mode with legitimate insecurities that I'm spreading actual hate towards Lebron so you resort to the "Omg butthurt Cleveland fan, get over it!" skit. Someone is definitely butthurt in this situation... :oldlol:

I start to wonder if it's all good fun when the same people do this all of the time. I start to think you don't like them. I think people really believe this.

DaSeba5
03-04-2013, 09:03 PM

This man has increased his arm size by 3 since he was in 12th grade

Holy shit! :eek:

plowking
03-04-2013, 09:06 PM

Lets be honest though, you are. :oldlol:

Remember your thread asking if Kobe was a better passer than Lebron after 3 10+ assist games. :oldlol:
Petty is the best way to describe you. More so than butthurt. :oldlol:

Legends66NBA7
03-04-2013, 09:08 PM
I start to think you don't like them. I think people really believe this.

It's in good fun.

I've seen CavsFTW long enough on here to know that's he has an interesting sense of humor.

And if James was juicing, it wouldn't really be surprising... but it does suck for his image and the rest of the league.

DuMa
03-04-2013, 09:09 PM
wait a minute, i thought it was whole heartedly agreed upon that lebron was concieved from midi-chlorians

PrettyCool
03-04-2013, 09:09 PM
Lets be honest though, you are. :oldlol:

Remember your thread asking if Kobe was a better passer than Lebron after 3 10+ assist games. :oldlol:
Petty is the best way to describe you. More so than butthurt. :oldlol:

You can tell by the laughing faces how passionate and mad this guy is.

Pathetic.

plowking
03-04-2013, 09:13 PM
It's in good fun.

I've seen CavsFTW long enough on here to know that's he has an interesting sense of humor.

And if James was juicing, it wouldn't really be surprising... but it does suck for his image and the rest of the league.

People are pulling all kinds of players pictures from when they were 16/17, and then showing pictures of them in their mid to late 20's, and screaming steroids. :oldlol:

I'm guessing these are the people who don't hit the gym regularly. I saw a picture of myself on facebook from 16 years old, and I look at one now after about 5 or 6 years of gym and the difference is insane.

I mean, Rashard Lewis was the guy busted for steroid use in the league... Hes huge, right? :oldlol:

plowking
03-04-2013, 09:14 PM
You can tell by the laughing faces how passionate and mad this guy is.

Pathetic.

Who are you?

LAClipsFan33
03-04-2013, 09:15 PM
:roll: Tyson Chandelr looks like he naturally bulked up from his highschool days. Not to mention he's incurred some injuries that would force him to bulk up.

The size transformation for him and Lebron from 12th grade until now is the same

Edit: Actually Tyson's is more dramatic

Bandito
03-04-2013, 09:16 PM
Because I have a sense of humor?
I was referring to the guy above me not you :lol...he didn't have that third pic though.

shaq2000
03-04-2013, 09:21 PM
Who are you?

Calm down, Heat stan.

KDthunderup
03-04-2013, 09:21 PM
Is there anyone ho actually believes that Lebron isnt juicing?

CavaliersFTW
03-04-2013, 09:24 PM
People are pulling all kinds of players pictures from when they were 16/17, and then showing pictures of them in their mid to late 20's, and screaming steroids. :oldlol:

I'm guessing these are the people who don't hit the gym regularly. I saw a picture of myself on facebook from 16 years old, and I look at one now after about 5 or 6 years of gym and the difference is insane.

I mean, Rashard Lewis was the guy busted for steroid use in the league... Hes huge, right? :oldlol:
calm down man you are seriously losing your mind over a thread where we are merely joking around about your favorite player - it's all in good fun until some insecure stan starts lashing out at people in fits of rage

Legends66NBA7
03-04-2013, 09:26 PM

I'm not talking about people. I was just referring one poster and I'm pretty sure he was just clowning around.

Might have skipped some pages to the people actually taking it seriously.

Okay.

I know the reasoning for what most people do when they take steroids.

I've seen baseball pitchers who have similar build to Rashard Lewis also get caught juicing. Regardless, to my point... it wouldn't be surprising if LeBron, Howard, Kobe, Wade, Garnett, etc... get caught with steroids. Even Derrick Rose, I believe was quoted back in 2011 that a majority of players do take steroids.

I don't know what a quote linking LeBron and his agent makes it a big surprise. But whatever, it's either trolling or stupidity on the part some posters.

Euroleague
03-04-2013, 09:26 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/quora/why-has-the-nba-never-had_b_1879225.html

Congress will tell you this: Under the NBA policy, NBA players face no random testing at all once they complete their rookie year. They are only tested once each year, during their one-month training camp. The policy also fails to cover a vast number of drugs. There are literally dozens of steroids and stimulants that are outlawed in Olympic competition that are still legal for use in the NBA. The policy fails to cover performance enhancers such as human growth hormone or EPO. And it fails to cover designer steroids."

As of 2009, the media reported it this way: Lawmakers on the House Government Reform Committee called the NBA's drug-testing policy "a joke," saying it's weaker than the NFL's or baseball's. As the NBA's steroids policy was branded "pathetic" by lawmakers Thursday, the head of a congressional panel said he will propose a law creating drug-testing standards for the four major professional sports leagues.

------------------------------------------------------

Anyone that thinks NBA players are not using PEDs is a freaking retard.

tikay0
03-04-2013, 09:28 PM
The size transformation for him and Lebron from 12th grade until now is the same

Edit: Actually Tyson's is more dramatic

No it's not. Lebron is a ripped, hulking player. Tyson Chandler looks bigger, but not ripped, and full of striations.

plowking
03-04-2013, 09:31 PM
calm down man you are seriously losing your mind over a thread where we are merely joking around about your favorite player - it's all in good fun until some insecure stan starts lashing out at people in fits of rage

My reply was in response to the pictures shown of Howard, James and Chandler. I don't care, I just found the responses in here hilarious, since this thread has incited some serious responses from posters.

Plus, I'm not the one making the same threads over and over. ;)

AlonzoGOAT
03-04-2013, 09:32 PM

Steroids do not give you random big muscles. I'm starting to think people have no idea about any kind of PEDs.

CavaliersFTW
03-04-2013, 09:33 PM
My reply was in response to the pictures shown of Howard, James and Chandler. I don't care, I just found the responses in here hilarious, since this thread has incited some serious responses from posters.

Plus, I'm not the one making the same threads over and over. ;)
I'm pretty sure EVERYONE here is posting with an air of facetiousness

daily
03-04-2013, 09:33 PM
Welcome to the "Misinformation Era". Where 'reliable' news sources get their information from 'tweets'.

I actually stopped watching CNN the day they started reporting 'facts' from random Twitter accounts.

Actually the story comes from a person who worked at the clinic. Same one that A-Rod is linked to.

http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=28#

AlonzoGOAT
03-04-2013, 09:36 PM
No it's not. Lebron is a ripped, hulking player. Tyson Chandler looks bigger, but not ripped, and full of striations.
Many players have more definition on their abs/chest compared to lebron and their are bigger players in terms of biceps in bball. You can't actually determine if a player is using steroids by their physical appearance unless you can see the clear abuse in their muscles but a player like Rubio by looks could be taken steroids.

plowking
03-04-2013, 09:38 PM
Steroids do not give you random big muscles. I'm starting to think people have no idea about any kind of PEDs.

That is my point. Look at all the pictures being brought up in this thread. Everyones simply finding the biggest dudes in the league and claiming hes on steroids. Its not the case.

plowking
03-04-2013, 09:40 PM
I'm pretty sure EVERYONE here is posting with an air of facetiousness

You're naive too then when it comes to ISH.

Lebron23
03-04-2013, 09:43 PM
lol

Hello Winwin.

LAClipsFan33
03-04-2013, 09:54 PM

Lebron isn't very ripped either. He doesn't have a lot of definition. He doesn't have the crazy striations or huge veins in place veins usually don't appear.

tikay0
03-05-2013, 12:59 AM
Lebron isn't very ripped either. He doesn't have a lot of definition. He doesn't have the crazy striations or huge veins in place veins usually don't appear.

A lot more ripped and defined than Tyson Chandler.

Celts34
03-05-2013, 02:24 PM
Any1 who honestly believes that NBA players are not juicing is incredibly naive and just as misinformed. If you have people using PEDS in The Tour of France, and in track and field, you know sports where the athletes are far from WWE lookalikes. Of course basketball players are using PEDS. Pro sports is big business. And More importantly its entertainment. Bigger, stronger, faster its what we all want to see. Its what we pay to see(either at the arena, on your tv screen, or on your Laptop/computer, or smartphone) and its what we get to see. if anyone thinks thats all just eating right and working out and training, I guess we agree to disagree.

If Lebron played baseball, people would look at him in mock disbelief. Just like people look at Albert Pujols and Josh Hamilton as cheats even though they've never been linked to PEDS. Never had a suspension overturned because a tampered seal on a positive test. I'm not saying I believe Lebron is juicing. But I wouldn't be shocked. Its the nature of the beast nowadays. People need to broaden their horizons PEDS is not just anabolic steriods. Anabolic steriods are to PEDS what the Original NES is to 360.

niko
03-05-2013, 02:35 PM
You can believe what you want but reporting this like it's factual is the equivalent of looking at Lebron and just deciding he's doing something wrong. None of the "sources" are anything more than rumor mongers. It's a stupid topic.

Celts34
03-05-2013, 02:39 PM
You can believe what you want but reporting this like it's factual is the equivalent of looking at Lebron and just deciding he's doing something wrong. None of the "sources" are anything more than rumor mongers. It's a stupid topic.

the story is non story. A conversation of PEDS usage in the NBA is not

Pointguard
03-05-2013, 02:55 PM

If you were younger I would say it was kidding around but you have to know that this will stick around for years. Its not something to play around with because it causes doubt which messes with people's head. Not so much Lebron but readership can be affected: A real baller reads this post and he/she has an excellent game and ends thinking they have to juice to keep up, and they end up messed up.

Seriously, things like this are not a joke.

ProfessorMurder
03-05-2013, 03:01 PM
If you were younger I would say it was kidding around but you have to know that this will stick around for years. Its not something to play around with because it causes doubt which messes with people's head. Not so much Lebron but readership can be affected: A real baller reads this post and he/she has an excellent game and ends thinking they have to juice to keep up, and they end up messed up.

Seriously, things like this are not a joke.

Yeah, because people posting in a forum is worse than the league not searching high and low for players on PEDs.

GOBB
03-05-2013, 03:03 PM

You dont get the outrage? Its no different than two kids with an A in a class only one got the answers to every test by cheating. Something about natural ability to perform at a high level is more applauded then being aided by drugs.

Euroleague
03-05-2013, 03:18 PM
Any1 who honestly believes that NBA players are not juicing is incredibly naive and just as misinformed. If you have people using PEDS in The Tour of France, and in track and field, you know sports where the athletes are far from WWE lookalikes. Of course basketball players are using PEDS. Pro sports is big business. And More importantly its entertainment. Bigger, stronger, faster its what we all want to see. Its what we pay to see(either at the arena, on your tv screen, or on your Laptop/computer, or smartphone) and its what we get to see. if anyone thinks thats all just eating right and working out and training, I guess we agree to disagree.

If Lebron played baseball, people would look at him in mock disbelief. Just like people look at Albert Pujols and Josh Hamilton as cheats even though they've never been linked to PEDS. Never had a suspension overturned because a tampered seal on a positive test. I'm not saying I believe Lebron is juicing. But I wouldn't be shocked. Its the nature of the beast nowadays. People need to broaden their horizons PEDS is not just anabolic steriods. Anabolic steriods are to PEDS what the Original NES is to 360.

Yep. The average IQ in this forum is around 60.

upside24
03-05-2013, 06:16 PM
Blessed with the Holy Grail of genetics, competent professional trainers and moving weights with do that.

He was a child when he entered the NBA. Now he is a man who has built his body up with top notch training and nutrition over almost a decade.

If he wanted to he could probably bulk up to a legit 280 but it would be counterproductive to his style of play.

La Frescobaldi
03-05-2013, 06:25 PM
It can't be 60 it's at least 75 because YOUR IQ alone rips all averages, means and medians Mr Euroleague!!

Celts34
03-05-2013, 06:41 PM

This is very true most people on this board still think that unless you look like the Incrediblke Hulk you aren't on steroids or PEDS. I mean yea nobody would ever use PEDS in the NBA, what with their super strong IOC level drug testing.

sunsfan1357
03-05-2013, 06:53 PM
Haven't read through the thread, but Incarcerated Bob starts a bunch of rumors all the time. Sometimes he hits, a lot of times he misses. Last year he said Verlander and Prince Fielder were going to come out as testing positive for PEDs.