PDA

View Full Version : Kobe popping molly with white girls

kNicKz
03-04-2013, 09:20 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2isi5ty.png

:roll:

tomtucker
03-04-2013, 09:27 AM
A misused phrase uttered by kids who are uneducated with drugs. Molly being "popped" is not possible. Molly is the pure form of ectasy and can only be snorted. The only way you can "pop molly" is by taking ecstasy in pill form which are called "rolls". Rolls are cut with many other drugs.

kNicKz
03-04-2013, 09:38 AM
never heard of a capsule breh? :biggums:

wagexslave
03-04-2013, 09:40 AM
A misused phrase uttered by kids who are uneducated with drugs. Molly being "popped" is not possible. Molly is the pure form of ectasy and can only be snorted. The only way you can "pop molly" is by taking ecstasy in pill form which are called "rolls". Rolls are cut with many other drugs.
You missed the part where the thread title was "Kobe popping molly with white girls"... "white girl" being a popularized slang term for cocaine. Meaning the rolls were cut with coke. Dumbass. Get smarter about drugs. :facepalm

;)

KenneBell
03-04-2013, 10:03 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdjf482Gtt1rrr2r7o1_400.gif

Don't tell me you guys haven't heard All Gold Everything.

CarlosBoozer
03-04-2013, 10:05 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mepexviFrc1qcdxl4.gif

DropStep
03-04-2013, 10:05 AM
I love how Kobe retweets mostly White and Spanish Women. Lol

tomtucker
03-04-2013, 10:16 AM
You missed the part where the thread title was "Kobe popping molly with white girls"... "white girl" being a popularized slang term for cocaine. Meaning the rolls were cut with coke. Dumbass. Get smarter about drugs. :facepalm

;)

X and coke.......the n!gga kobe

tomtucker
03-04-2013, 10:19 AM
never heard of a capsule breh? :biggums:

im popping one now N!gga !.......only way i can get though the day working the fry grill at mcdonalds...............that, and of coz busting nuts all over peoples fries.......

ZaaaaaH
03-04-2013, 12:11 PM
im popping one now N!gga !.......only way i can get though the day working the fry grill at mcdonalds...............that, and of coz busting nuts all over peoples fries.......

Ether this Kid, Now he is ALL fucccked up. :facepalm

HardwoodLegend
03-04-2013, 12:12 PM
What is #Vino?

Why did Kobe post that after last night's game? Wine in celebration?

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-04-2013, 12:42 PM
What is #Vino?

Why did Kobe post that after last night's game? Wine in celebration?
Italian wine, I guess he's suggesting he gets better with age.

RoundMoundOfReb
03-04-2013, 12:46 PM
Kobe is hilarious lmao

MetsPackers
03-04-2013, 12:58 PM
For the record, you all sound retarded trying to scold each other for 'not knowing enough about drugs' when your own information is incorrect

Bandito
03-04-2013, 01:29 PM
I didn't understand it in this threat but the girl is stating that Kobe used cocaine with her, is she asking ir what?

kobeef24
03-04-2013, 01:33 PM

Actually you're wrong. You can "pop" a molly, it's what everyone says. Thizz, thizzles, etc are molly (mdma) cut with another drug (caffeine, speed, meth, etc). Get yo shit right.

heavensdevil
03-04-2013, 01:34 PM

:facepalm

tomtucker
03-04-2013, 01:35 PM
Actually you're wrong. You can "pop" a molly, it's what everyone says. Thizz, thizzles, etc are molly (mdma) cut with another drug (caffeine, speed, meth, etc). Get yo shit right.

shit.........i belived urban dictionary was as trustworthy as wiki........my bad then..........

KyrieTheFuture
03-04-2013, 01:39 PM

As far as I'm aware that makes it ecstasy when you mix it. Molly refers to the pure chemical MDMA which can be "popped" but only if you put it in an empty medicine capsule or parachute it. It's just an odd way to say it kind of like "doing" weed.

heavensdevil
03-04-2013, 01:41 PM
As far as I'm aware that makes it ecstasy when you mix it. Molly refers to the pure chemical MDMA which can be "popped" but only if you put it in an empty medicine capsule or parachute it. It's just an odd way to say it kind of like "doing" weed.

THIS.

dunksby
03-04-2013, 02:10 PM
Junkies...I shit'em.

Remix
03-04-2013, 02:26 PM
fcuk molly...im on moonrocks.....shardyshardy

selrahc
03-04-2013, 02:46 PM

unless you put it into a capsule... idiot

ralph_i_el
03-04-2013, 02:48 PM

you can pop anything with a capsule. You can pop hash oil if you want