71/182 FG's 39.01%
6/22 3pt FG's 27.27%
82/108 FT's 75.93%
4.7rpg
9.1apg
3.2spg
12.8ppg
.501TS%

Can't wait to see him play with a Pek/Love/Bud at the same time either this year or next. He was downright awful to begin the year while he was shaking off the rust form his injury but it's safe to say that he is back and better then he was a rookie.:bowdown:

Whoah10115
03-07-2013, 12:55 AM
It's a shame most people don't realize how good he is, much less how good he is going to be.

His knee is, visibly, still shaky. He's still a terrific defender.

mentallooser
03-07-2013, 12:59 AM
He works on that shot and he has a shot for best PG in the NBA. So much easier to say than do though. I feel so bad watching him make incredible passes to teammates who miss easy shots time and again.

Scoooter
03-07-2013, 01:04 AM
Raymond Felton for him, straight up.

Levity
03-07-2013, 01:10 AM
Raymond Felton for him, straight up.

haha good one.

Levity
03-07-2013, 01:13 AM
and as far as his shooting goes, hes never had a healthy off season since joining the nba. Lockout year his first year here, then coming off an acl tear this past summer. Now that he's looking healthier and healthier by the game, i can see him really practicing finishing at the rim this summer. He has no problem getting to the hole, his finishing still needs a lot of work though. Concerning his shooting, he just needs to learn to put more arc on the shot. His mechanics seem alright, however.

03-07-2013, 01:13 AM
He has way too many turnovers.

Levity
03-07-2013, 01:14 AM

most young pg's do. He'll learn to make more appropriate passes rather than the flashier, turnover prone ones. Adleman has taken him out of the game a few times because of that

plowking
03-07-2013, 01:15 AM
I'm a big fan of Rubio. I just hate the fact hes so inefficient from the field.

La Frescobaldi
03-07-2013, 01:39 AM

Any inefficiency, is because of these facts:

Rubio's starting team:

Nikola Pekovic
Chase Budinger
Kevin Love
Brandon Roy

Andre Kirilenko or Josh Howard 6th/7th

Rubio's current starting team:

Gregg Stiemsma
Derek Williams
Luke Ridnour
JJ Barea or Alexey Shved

JJ or Dante Cunningham 6th/7th

All these guys are better than solid and can actually play brilliant within minutes.... but the original starters are high caliber threats on both ends of the court at all times - and do not even suit up for games. Neither do the 6th and 7th man, neither does Malcolm Lee.

Roy & Howard are completely done. Lee & Budinger are likely to look like Rubio did at the beginning of the season. Athlete goes through that phase after ACL MCL

Timberwolves are a class act totally riddled with injuries & Ricky Rubio is probably an elite point guard who's not interested in scoring because that's an incredibly weak role for a true point guard.

KG215
03-07-2013, 01:55 AM
Something like 16-11-5-2 in his prime certainly isn't out of the question if he stays healthy. Not sure he'll ever be considered the best PG in the league with Westbrook, Kyrie, Rose (if he's the same after the injury), and Rondo in the league and in their prime at the same time, but he can definitely be in that discussion and a top 5 PG.

d.bball.guy
03-07-2013, 01:59 AM

Rubio's starting team:

Nikola Pekovic
Chase Budinger
Kevin Love
Brandon Roy

Gregg Stiemsma
Derek Williams
Luke Ridnour
JJ Barea or Alexey Shved

All these guys are better than solid and can actually play brilliant within minutes.... but the original starters are high caliber threats on both ends of the court at all times - and do not even suit up for games. Neither do the 6th and 7th man, neither does Malcolm Lee.

Roy & Howard are completely done. Lee & Budinger are likely to look like Rubio did at the beginning of the season. Athlete goes through that phase after ACL MCL

Timberwolves are a class act totally riddled with injuries & Ricky Rubio is probably an elite point guard who's not interested in scoring because that's an incredibly weak role for a true point guard.
I just realized the Wolves are THAT banged up. Playoff team without those injuries.

Djahjaga
03-07-2013, 02:05 AM

Rubio's starting team:

Nikola Pekovic
Chase Budinger
Kevin Love
Brandon Roy

Gregg Stiemsma
Derek Williams
Luke Ridnour
JJ Barea or Alexey Shved

Thanks for pointing this out. I feel like I'm the only one defending the Wolves at times against an onslaught of ridicule. But even I didn't realize the full extent of the team's injuries.

I just realized the Wolves are THAT banged up. Playoff team without those injuries.

Playoff team last year if Rubio doesn't go down.

TheCorporation
03-07-2013, 02:08 AM
Something like 16-11-5-2 in his prime certainly isn't out of the question if he stays healthy. Not sure he'll ever be considered the best PG in the league with Westbrook, Kyrie, Rose (if he's the same after the injury), and Rondo in the league and in their prime at the same time, but he can definitely be in that discussion and a top 5 PG.

Don't forget to add other possibles for the top 5:

Paker, D-Will, Curry, Holiday, etc.

d.bball.guy
03-07-2013, 02:11 AM
Playoff team last year if Rubio doesn't go down.
Was he out half way through the season? Damn, these injuries fvck teams up.

Levity
03-07-2013, 02:14 AM
Was he out half way through the season? Damn, these injuries fvck teams up.

pretty much. and he didnt start the first half of the games he did play his rookie year. So, no one has really seen what a healthy Rubio, Love, and Pek big 3 is capable of. Definitely a playoff team, at the very least.

TOUCH MY BODY
03-07-2013, 02:15 AM
Can you imagine Rubio on Miami? LeBron/Wade would have a field day. LeBron or Wade would win the dunk contest during one of their regular season games.

ZMonkey11
03-07-2013, 02:18 AM

Change this face, be happy. enjoy!

TaLvsCuaL
03-07-2013, 02:36 AM
I was so afraid of that ACL injury, thought it could be the end of his career. But now I'm even more happy than afraid before. He is playing better than ever, and with much more passion. I don't know if he can become a top 5 PG, but He is a joy to watch and that's enough. So be happy and enjoy :lol

KG215
03-07-2013, 02:36 AM
Don't forget to add other possibles for the top 5:

Paker, D-Will, Curry, Holiday, etc.
Well yeah, sure. But I was thinking more like 3-5 years down the line when guys like Curry, Rubio, Westbrook, etc. are in that 25-28 year old range where most players start to peak. At that point I think Parker and Deron Williams will be on the decline. I just completely forgot about Curry and Holiday, though.

But still, 3-5 years down the line there's going to be quite a few guys in the top 5 discussion...

Kyrie
Westbrook
Rose
Rondo
Curry
Rubio
Holiday

And you could probably even throw John Wall into the mix. But, who knows, maybe Rubio does reach his full potential and becomes a 16-11-5-2 player who has an even greater impact on the game than the numbers indicate. That should be enough to put him in the top 5 and even top 3 discussion....I'm just still really uncertain he'll ever reach "best PG in the league" status.

La Frescobaldi
03-07-2013, 02:48 AM
Well yeah, sure. But I was thinking more like 3-5 years down the line when guys like Curry, Rubio, Westbrook, etc. are in that 25-28 year old range where most players start to peak. At that point I think Parker and Deron Williams will be on the decline. I just completely forgot about Curry and Holiday, though.

But still, 3-5 years down the line there's going to be quite a few guys in the top 5 discussion...

Kyrie
Westbrook
Rose
Rondo
Curry
Rubio
Holiday

And you could probably even throw John Wall into the mix. But, who knows, maybe Rubio does reach his full potential and becomes a 16-11-5-2 player who has an even greater impact on the game than the numbers indicate. That should be enough to put him in the top 5 and even top 3 discussion....I'm just still really uncertain he'll ever reach "best PG in the league" status.
:wtf:

League is crazy talented in these 2010s!! My head is spinning trying to keep up with all that greatness
But it's only going to be even better when you consider Stern says the ship is truly heading global with teams in Europe soon!!

Imagine the scouting capabilities that will be in the future; I want that job of talent scout. You would be scouring the villages of Italy, Bosnia, Spain... touring Ukraine looking for chix I mean talent.... take a ferry across the Med and hit the gyms in Tunisia and all of Africa... and what about all those houris I mean players in Persia? The world will be full of gym rats

Qwertyazerty
03-07-2013, 03:25 AM
his A/TO ratio is better than Lin's.

Idon't know if he is ever going to be among the 5 best pg's and I don't really care, he is already a clear starter caliber PG in his second year (1 and a half) and among the best assisters and stealers.

sick_brah07
03-07-2013, 03:38 AM
rubio's impact goes way beyond stats, he is a natural born leader and he knows how to control a game he truly is a great great player to watch

bdreason
03-07-2013, 03:49 AM
He needs some talent around him to really shine. Looking forward to seeing him play with a healthy Wolves squad.

FireDavidKahn
03-07-2013, 04:17 AM
He needs some talent around him to really shine. Looking forward to seeing him play with a healthy Wolves squad.
No kidding. It's so frustrating seeing him try to pass to the Steiemsm's and Gelebale's of the NBA. The Wolves roster right now is basically the worst in the NBA. The thing though that surprises me is how many freaking steals he is getting. It's unbelievable. I hope we freaking get either Shabazz or Oladipo in the draft this year....

Greg Oden 50
03-07-2013, 04:20 AM
71/182 FG's 39.01%
6/22 3pt FG's 27.27%
82/108 FT's 75.93%
4.7rpg
9.1apg
3.2spg
12.8ppg
.501TS%

Can't wait to see him play with a Pek/Love/Bud at the same time either this year or next. He was downright awful to begin the year while he was shaking off the rust form his injury but it's safe to say that he is back and better then he was a rookie.:bowdown:

39FG% :facepalm

FireDavidKahn
03-07-2013, 04:21 AM
39FG% :facepalm
And only a simpleton would point to that stat and say Rubio sucks. :oldlol:

B-Easy8
03-07-2013, 05:50 AM
He has been so good on both sides of the ball over the last month or two.

I didn't want us to win today, we should tank and try to get a top 5 pick so we can get a star SG.

Rubio/Barea/Ridnour
Shabazz/Shved/Ridnour
AK/Budinger
Love/Williams
Pek/Cunningham/Steimsma

Very good team there if healthy.

NuggetsFan
03-07-2013, 06:19 AM

I don't think it's as bad as the numbers suggest. He's not a scorer, he runs the offense, dictates the tempo, sets up easy buckets for guy's. He plays really good defense and boards for his position. Only thing that hurts is the jumper this year. Needs to be able to hit that 3 and stretch the floor and make defense's stay honest.

Only shooting 34% on the season. Looks BEYOND awful. In reality he's only taking 7.6 shots a game. Makes 2.6 of them and scores 9 points. 7 shots to get 9 points isn't anything special but it's not awful. He's making some FT's and you can live with that production.

I'd hate it if he was taking like 15 shots and only scoring 16 points, I think that's where it'd become a problem.

Kblaze8855
03-07-2013, 06:25 AM
I watch them often on league pass. His efficiency doesnt matter to me. Dude is taking 8 shots a game this year. There are 160 shots a night in an NBA game. His team takes 82. His made or missed shot thats the difference between 34 and 47% is...whatever. Ive watched games where he went like 3-10 and they lost a close one...he wasnt at fault any more than Jason Kidd when he went 3-10 twice a week in his prime.

He has 5-15 games that he doesnt seem to be having any sort of negative impact on.

He makes an extra jumper to bump his shooting percentage into a good range but is a half second slower in his decision making hes more efficient but a lot worse.

Efficiency is the most overused word in basketball discussion to me.

He could shoot 35% on my team if he runs the game well.

chains5000
03-07-2013, 06:28 AM
He should not play with Spain this summer and focus on improving his shot.

FireDavidKahn
03-07-2013, 02:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9sCKZ5Y-J-4

crisoner
03-07-2013, 02:56 PM
Love watching this guy play.
Pistol Pete Reincarnated.

Funnyfuka
03-07-2013, 03:27 PM
he s sometimes fun to watch problem is his weaknesses cancel the few flashy strenghts he has. Not someone to take seriously.

dunksby
03-07-2013, 03:34 PM
I really want him to continue to improve and become a dominant playmaker, I very much like his game. :cheers:

Levity
03-07-2013, 03:42 PM
Not someone to take seriously.

I implore everyone to take your advice, except, use it regarding your post, rather than rubio as a basketball player.

Funnyfuka
03-07-2013, 04:20 PM
Nutty garbage removed

boozehound
03-07-2013, 04:22 PM
71/182 FG's 39.01%
6/22 3pt FG's 27.27%
82/108 FT's 75.93%
4.7rpg
9.1apg
3.2spg
12.8ppg
.501TS%

arent bud and pek unrestricted FAs?

LikeABosh
03-07-2013, 04:23 PM
FG% still shitty. If he can improve his jumper and get scoring efficiency up he can be elite

FireDavidKahn
03-07-2013, 05:47 PM
arent bud and pek unrestricted FAs?
Bud yes, Pek no.

Also

According to Elias, Ricky Rubio's current run of steals (43) is the most prolific 10-game total by any player since Ron Artest in 2002, and is the fourth-highest total overall in the past 20 NBA seasons.

On another note:
Last night's 15-point, 11-assist, 7-rebound, 6-steal performance was Rubio's fourth 4x5 game this season (all coming in the last seven games). The only player with more is Monta Ellis, who has five.

It was also the seventh 4x6 gm in the NBA this year and the fifth in Wolves history (Rubio 3, Brandon, Garnett).
:rockon:

FireDavidKahn
03-07-2013, 05:49 PM
I'm an idiot who doesn't understand anything about basketball
It's ok.:facepalm

chips93
03-07-2013, 05:51 PM
ive only seen a couple of his games, but he was really aggressive trying to draw fouls, and 100 freethrow attempts in 13 games is pretty good.

nive new wrinkle to add to his game, getting easy, efficient points. :applause:

love watching him play.

Levity
03-08-2013, 07:04 PM
in his past 10 games, rubio has had 43 steals. last person to do this over that same time span, pacers ron artest in 2002 with 44 steals. Pretty damn good.

La Frescobaldi
03-08-2013, 07:53 PM
Love watching this guy play.
Pistol Pete Reincarnated.
it is such a weird thing to talk about Maravich and compare him to, well, anybody.

there's a few guys in sports that are just off in their own area, all alone doing something that you just can't even figure out.

I saw Maravich one night when he was in New Orleans. Or, where the game was I dont' even know it was on tv. But here is what Pete did that night.

He drilled a shot from the baseline - I mean darn near from behind the backboard, just right on the line.
Next time down, he sank one from right in the corner.
And then he proceeded to take each shot, in order, just like he was playing Around the World, right around to the other corner. After that, if he made a shot from the left elbow, the next shot was from the right elbow and that guy just didn't miss any shots. He got like 35 or 38 points but that wasn't even the deal of what he was doing.
If Pistol was going to shoot from 10 feet out extended free throw, you could put 3 of your guys at that spot and Pistol would trick those guys so bad he would have an open shot from exactly where he wanted.

It was like Bird playing left handed, you know? Just personally better than anyone in the floor.

Lot of people, often including me, will bash Pete Maravich as a stats guy or just a flashy player or whatever. Which is false, really, the guy played a lot of very serious ball with nothing ever but a lot of sh1tty teammates.

But there's no doubt for me, Pistol has been the most skilled man with a basketball that I've ever seen.

Sorry to go off topic about Rubio but Pete has been getting a lot of the shaft on ISH (not by you) and it ain't right

Euroleague
03-08-2013, 07:56 PM
Rubio still sucks. Same player as always.

Does nothing to help his team or make it better.

Can't shoot.

Can't finish.

Turnover prone.

Injury prone.

No better than he was at age 16.

All flash and no substance.

All flair and no substance.

etc.

Some people here really lack basketball knowledge. It was one thing that people here were clowns that overrated him when he was in Europe (even though they had ample evidence to see how overrated he was).........

but now after 2 years of him in the NBA and you STILL persist in this?

:rolleyes: :facepalm

Euroleague
03-08-2013, 08:00 PM
No kidding. It's so frustrating seeing him try to pass to the Steiemsm's and Gelebale's of the NBA. The Wolves roster right now is basically the worst in the NBA. The thing though that surprises me is how many freaking steals he is getting. It's unbelievable. I hope we freaking get either Shabazz or Oladipo in the draft this year....

Are you people all psychopaths?

I was trolled here extremely hard for a long time, from people like you telling me, "but but but he has bad stats in Europe because his team Barca is all scrubs that can't finish.

As soon as he plays in the NBA with the Wolves, WITH REAL NBA LEVEL PLAYERS he will explode and dominate everyone. Because in the NBA all those players can and will finish those assists".

Then when I told you fools that Barca's players are way better than the Wolves players (which they EASILY ARE) I would get endless trolls from people like you.

"No just wait and see how those NBA caliber players finish those passes".......yeah like I said, just wait for players MUCH WORSE than Barca's players to "finish all those passes"...........

Seriously, WTF is wrong with people in this forum? Never seen so much crazy on one forum.

Euroleague
03-08-2013, 08:01 PM
oh, how witty! :rolleyes:

Rubio is just another calderon, completely useless, but to appeal to european markets/audiences. He s weak, unreliable, inconsistant, prolly will get injured over and over, and as i said it the very few strenghts are cancelled by his turnovers and physical inferiority compared to black players. These guys are imported to catter to the european public, it's only marketing moves. They simply dont match with the north american players physical strenght, whatever their "skill" level.

His team is also going nowhere, simply because there are too many weak white players in it. They simply cant face the black supremacy.

Sorry, but Calderon is better, even if he sucks on defense. He's better overall than Rubio is.

And keep the racist crap to yourself.

La Frescobaldi
03-08-2013, 08:03 PM

I was trolled here extremely hard for a long time, from people like you telling me, "but but but he has bad stats in Europe because his team Barca is all scrubs that can't finish.

As soon as he plays in the NBA with the Wolves, WITH REAL NBA LEVEL PLAYERS he will explode and dominate everyone. Because in the NBA all those players can and will finish those assists".

Then when I told you fools that Barca's players are way better than the Wolves players (which they EASILY ARE) I would get endless trolls from people like you.

"No just wait and see how those NBA caliber players finish those passes".......yeah like I said, just wait for players MUCH WORSE than Barca's players to "finish all those passes"...........

Seriously, WTF is wrong with people in this forum? Never seen so much crazy on one forum.

dude.
We just got through describing how the entire starting team except for Rubio - plus at least the next 3 guys off the bench, are freaking injured. 2 career ending injuries and 3 season enders.

Did you not even read the thread?

atljonesbro
03-08-2013, 08:05 PM

I am

RUBIOOOO :rockon: :rockon: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Levity
03-08-2013, 08:05 PM
dude.
We just got through describing how the entire starting team except for Rubio - plus at least the next 3 guys off the bench, are freaking injured. 2 career ending injuries and 3 season enders.

Dont waste your time trying to reason with that hills have eyes inbred mother fvcker.

Euroleague
03-08-2013, 08:06 PM
it is such a weird thing to talk about Maravich and compare him to, well, anybody.

there's a few guys in sports that are just off in their own area, all alone doing something that you just can't even figure out.

I saw Maravich one night when he was in New Orleans. Or, where the game was I dont' even know it was on tv. But here is what Pete did that night.

He drilled a shot from the baseline - I mean darn near from behind the backboard, just right on the line.
Next time down, he sank one from right in the corner.
And then he proceeded to take each shot, in order, just like he was playing Around the World, right around to the other corner. After that, if he made a shot from the left elbow, the next shot was from the right elbow and that guy just didn't miss any shots. He got like 35 or 38 points but that wasn't even the deal of what he was doing.
If Pistol was going to shoot from 10 feet out extended free throw, you could put 3 of your guys at that spot and Pistol would trick those guys so bad he would have an open shot from exactly where he wanted.

It was like Bird playing left handed, you know? Just personally better than anyone in the floor.

Lot of people, often including me, will bash Pete Maravich as a stats guy or just a flashy player or whatever. Which is false, really, the guy played a lot of very serious ball with nothing ever but a lot of sh1tty teammates.

But there's no doubt for me, Pistol has been the most skilled man with a basketball that I've ever seen.

Sorry to go off topic about Rubio but Pete has been getting a lot of the shaft on ISH (not by you) and it ain't right

The Rubio to Maravich comparison is craziest one ever. Even worse than Stevenson to Jordan.

Maravich was probably the most naturally gifted pure scorer that ever lived, and Rubio can't even score if he's not being guarded. Total exact polar opposites of players, and yet people keep comparing them.

La Frescobaldi
03-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Dont waste your time trying to reason with that hills have eyes inbred mother fvcker.

I laughed out loud

game set match to Levity

La Frescobaldi
03-08-2013, 08:10 PM
woooo that was funny

seriously though underneath the crazed troll thing, Euroleague is actually very astute.

FireDavidKahn
03-08-2013, 08:10 PM

Seriously, WTF is wrong with people in this forum? Never seen so much crazy on one forum.He did put up great stats last year when he got to play with Love and Pek for a significant amount of time.

:biggums:

Euroleague
03-08-2013, 08:14 PM
dude.

Wolves whole roster if healthy is a total POS compared to Barca teams Rubio played on.

TOTAL POS compared to it.

So how is this? For all that time these same people here trolled me saying that Rubio struggled in Europe because "his pos teammates are scrubs that can't finish those passes. As soon as he plays in the NBA with the Wolves, ALL those passes get finished by real NBA level talent."

Now we have THE SAME EXACT PEOPLE that said that shit saying it's all because his crappy teammates can't finish passes. Extreme delusions there.

And last year his teammates were not finishing his passes either. So this injuries bullshit is just another total fantasy.

Face it, Rubio is what he is. The most super flair fancy highlight passer there is and a good defender and a great dribbler.

But his game is high school level other than that. If a team wants to really win, they need to drop him.

That's why he was always benched in Barca during the 4th quarters of important games. You can't win with a guy that makes you play 4 on 5 the whole time you are on offense.

Rubio is hugely exciting and fun player to watch, and he was a basketball prodigy with how good he was at age 16. But the truth is, he's just never progressed since then, for whatever reason.

Euroleague
03-08-2013, 08:16 PM
He did put up great stats last year when he got to play with Love and Pek for a significant amount of time.

:biggums:

I hate to break it to you, but those are not great stats. In the current NBA, with it's current rules, those are pretty average stats.

La Frescobaldi
03-08-2013, 08:18 PM
What the hell is your point? Wolves whole roster is healthy is a total POS compared to Barca teams Rubio played on.

TOTAL POS compared to it.

So how is this? For all that time these same people here trolled me saying that Rubio struggled in Europe because "his pos teammates are scrubs that can't finish those passes. As soon as he plays in the NBA with the Wolves, ALL those passes get finished by real NBA level talent."

Now we have THE SAME EXACT PEOPLE that said that shit saying it's all because his crappy teammates can't finish passes. Extreme delusions and there.

And last year his teammates were not finishing his passes either. So this injuries bullshit is just another total fantasy.

Face it, Rubio is what he is. The most super flair fancy highlight passer there is and a good defender and a great dribbler.

But his game is high school level other than that. If a team wants to really win, they need to drop him.

That's why he was always benched in Barca during the 4th quarters of important games. You can't win with a guy that makes you play 4 on 5 the whole time you are on offense.

Rubio is hugely exciting and fun player to watch, and he was a basketball prodigy with how good he was at age 16. But the truth is, he's just never progressed since then, for whatever reason.

Dash it all man! Tell us what you really think, old bean.

I got no frame of reference about Barfa whoever that is.

But I doubt there's a team in Europe that could claim better starters than Pekovic, Love, Kirikenko or Josh Howard, & Budinger.
I truly doubt it.

Euroleague
03-08-2013, 08:22 PM
Dash it all man! Tell us what you really think, old bean.

I got no frame of reference about Barfa whoever that is.

But I doubt there's a team in Europe that could claim better starters than Pekovic, Love, Kirikenko or Josh Howard, & Budinger.
I truly doubt it.

Barca would have wrecked Wolves with ease. That's the point. Blaming whatever weakness Rubio has on his teammates is ****ing ridiculous.

People have been blaming his teammates forever, even when they carried his ass and he was the worst player on the team (Spain NT and Barca).

Rubio does not really do anything to help teams be better. That's the problem. And mentioning Love really has no bearing. He's the same way. He just pads his stats and does not really do much to help a team other than his offensive rebounding.

Neither one of them is actually a guy that helps teams win games in any consistent manner.

Blaming teammates is just bullshit.

Euroleague
03-08-2013, 08:22 PM
Euroleague is actually very astute.

Thanks.

chocolatethunder
03-08-2013, 08:27 PM

What he really means to say is that he's white and he doesn't like that. Of course Wade and Iverson have both lead the league in turnovers but that's totally ok.

La Frescobaldi
03-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Barca would have wrecked Wolves with ease. That's the point. Blaming whatever weakness Rubio has on his teammates is ****ing ridiculous.

People having been blaming his teammates forever, even when they carried his ass and he was the worst player on the team (Spain NT and Barca).

Rubio does not really do anything to help teams be better. That's the problem. And mentioning Love really has no bearing. He's the same way. He just pads his stats and does not really do much to help a team other than his offensive rebounding.

Neither one of them is actually a guy that helps teams win games in any consistent manner.

Blaming teammates is just bullshit.

Well there's really no way for me to say 'I told you so' this year, is there.

They are all injured. Josh Howard, Brandon Roy, Malcolm Lee all done. Budinger who knows.
I mean really all I can say is wait 'til next year!

Euroleague
03-08-2013, 08:32 PM
Well there's really no way for me to say 'I told you so' this year, is there.

They are all injured. Josh Howard, Brandon Roy, Malcolm Lee all done. Budinger who knows.
I mean really all I can say is wait 'til next year!

Howard sucks and his career is over for years now. Roy is a cripple - no point to even mention him. Lee and Budinger are barely even average players.

La Frescobaldi
03-08-2013, 08:39 PM
Howard sucks and his career is over for years now. Roy is a cripple - no point to even mention him. Lee and Budinger are barely even average players.
does Barfa suit 8 and 9 players? none of whom are starters? 2 of whom are on 10 day contracts?

Euroleague
03-08-2013, 08:40 PM
does Barfa suit 8 and 9 players? none of whom are starters? 2 of whom are on 10 day contracts?

Barfa? Whatever man.

chips93
03-08-2013, 08:57 PM
What he really means to say is that he's white and he doesn't like that. Of course Wade and Iverson have both lead the league in turnovers but that's totally ok.

it wasnt a big deal for iverson and wade, because they both carried their offenses that year.

La Frescobaldi
03-08-2013, 08:59 PM
Barfa? Whatever man.
simple payback for all your trollishness