PDA

View Full Version : Renaldo Balkman fights and chokes teammates in Phillipine's league

dbugz
03-08-2013, 04:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0bmGR2YDa1I#!

:oldlol: :oldlol:

eurobum
03-08-2013, 04:50 PM
Da fuq is wrong with him?

And why is he playing in the god damned Philippines? And LOL at the Mexican-sounding Philippino announcers.

Shepseskaf
03-08-2013, 04:59 PM
He was an Isiah draft pick, I believe.

Dude obviously has problems. Should get booted from the team.

TylerOO
03-08-2013, 05:03 PM

Yea he was. 20th pick.

chosen_one6
03-08-2013, 05:07 PM
Lol at the racist comments from the tough filipinos :lol

Clutch
03-08-2013, 05:11 PM
TANG NA KUNG AKO KAY TUBIG SINAPAK KO NA SA MUKHA YANG NEGRO NA YAN!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

FireDavidKahn
03-08-2013, 05:22 PM
Just another thug from the hood.:sleeping

He has no place in professional basketball anywhere.

$LakerGold
03-08-2013, 05:27 PM
TANG INA, WALANG SAGINGAN SA PBA ... BAT MAY UNGGOY JAN. :facepalm

DropStep
03-08-2013, 05:40 PM
Thats a career ender.

ErhnamDjinn
03-08-2013, 05:47 PM

TANG INA, WALANG SAGINGAN SA PBA ... BAT MAY UNGGOY JAN.

lolz you guys understand that? Are you Pinoy's? hehehe

By the way i heard him and Arwind made up so I think they are retaining him as the import.

always thought Arwind was a little taller hehehe lolz are forwards are just your guards

http://www.pba-online.net/uploads/photo/santos-rose-030613.jpg

Shepseskaf
03-08-2013, 05:50 PM
For your information, Staten Island doesn't really fit the definition of being a "hood". Although you probably think every place east of Indiana qualifies.

$LakerGold
03-08-2013, 05:53 PM
For your information, Staten Island doesn't really fit the definition of being a "hood". Although you probably think every place east of Indiana qualifies.
Staten Island .... MORE LIKE SKANKY :confusedshrug:

get these NETS
03-08-2013, 06:06 PM
I misread the title

wondered what RONALDO BLACKMON was doing fighting

as far as the thug comment, what do you expect?
dude who said it is probably a pro hockey fan and cheers his favorite goons when THEY fight but the black guy HAS to be thug...

typical..........

crisoner
03-08-2013, 06:14 PM
I posted this already...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292844

clayton
03-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Went from the NBA to a scrub league. :roll: Probably just releasing his frustrations.

ErhnamDjinn
03-08-2013, 06:21 PM
I posted this already...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292844
actually Lebron23 beat us all since he posted his yesterday , which I didnt see hehehe

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292829

crisoner
03-08-2013, 06:25 PM
actually Lebron23 beat us all since he posted his yesterday , which I didnt see hehehe

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292829

Gah damn it! lol ok

dgaras
03-08-2013, 07:06 PM

depends where you dipshiit

Euroleague
03-09-2013, 01:04 AM
What the hell................

:facepalm

Clutch
03-09-2013, 01:11 AM
What the hell................

:facepalm
Does this happen in Euroleague ? If it does,what are the sanctions ? Please tell us about it.

chocolatethunder
03-09-2013, 01:24 AM

His agent was on my summer league team. He sold Balkman to Isaiah so hard and Zeke took the bait. That dude was always a straight bum.

chocolatethunder
03-09-2013, 01:29 AM
I misread the title

wondered what RONALDO BLACKMON was doing fighting

as far as the thug comment, what do you expect?
dude who said it is probably a pro hockey fan and cheers his favorite goons when THEY fight but the black guy HAS to be thug...

typical..........
It's actually Rolando Blackman and he's Panamanian.

dgnr8
03-09-2013, 07:37 AM

TANG INA, WALANG SAGINGAN SA PBA ... BAT MAY UNGGOY JAN. :facepalm

TANG INA NYONG DALAWA.. MGA PINOY BA KAYO?? HAHAHAHAHA.. :roll: :roll:

Clutch
03-09-2013, 07:43 AM
TANG INA NYONG DALAWA.. MGA PINOY BA KAYO?? HAHAHAHAHA.. :roll: :roll:
This one made my day :roll: :roll: :roll:

DCL
03-09-2013, 08:19 AM
his name is so close to rolando blackman...

andremiller07
03-09-2013, 08:20 AM
Does anyone follow the PBA and if so how truely woeful is it? I know the CBA sucks completely Australian (NBL) teams shit on them on the regular when they meet up and I can't imagine the PBA being even close to as good.

NotYetGreat
03-09-2013, 08:49 AM
Does anyone follow the PBA and if so how truely woeful is it? I know the CBA sucks completely Australian (NBL) teams shit on them on the regular when they meet up and I can't imagine the PBA being even close to as good.

It's actually very entertaining. Of course, I'm from here, so there may be some bias (rarely get to watch nowadays though), but I think part of the excitement in it is that you never know who exactly is gonna blow up. Sure, you have your stars, but anybody, and I mean ANYBODY can just go HAM on any given night. Give your 4th stringer 5 mins and he can very much potentially convince you to play him the whole game. It's not unusual to have half of the games in a week have best players that come from the warmest areas on the bench.

Of course though, it'll never be like the NBA, which is why all the rejects from there are suddenly on God Mode when they reach our shores, but for some reason, the smallball here just works.

KokoWarzone
03-11-2013, 04:16 AM
Renaldo Balkman is now ban for a lifetime in the PBA and got fined 250K PHP/philippine pesos. the league's commissioner chito salud's official statement

http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv/full-statement-pba-commissioner-chito-salud-on-renaldo-balkman

bagelred
03-11-2013, 08:19 AM
Didn't watch the video....Balkman choking someone in the PBA is disturbing, but let's be honest....being a professional at a SECOND sport is pretty damn impressive. Kudos. :cheers:

http://images1.makefive.com/images/sports/endurance/top-5-sports-i-look-forward-to-watching/pba-bowling-7.jpg

I<3NBA
03-11-2013, 08:38 AM
you watch euroleague? their bottom dwellers would kick the best PBA team's ass EVERYTIME. you know what else? it sucks so bad even if the PBA's ALL-STARS were picked to represent nationally to play FIBA Asia, we can't even go win a bronze medal. the furthest we have gone is a battle for bronze. and fkn South Korea with the midgets beat us. that's how bad PBA is. (Iran and China are the perennial contenders for gold. the best Iran has produced is Hadaddi and for China, Yao) used to be Philippines could contend. but MJ ruined the dynamic of the sport here. every Filipino player forgot that basketball is a team sport. it's so painful to watch really. now, even Japan and South Korea beats us. it's a fkn disgrace. we're already a race lacking in height and the team we have does not even play team ball. the best player we have on the National Team is an import, Marcus Douthit. all opposing teams know how to stop the Philippines. just stop Douthit and the Philippines lose. that's it. our guards are streaky shooters. in the PBA, they excel because opposing guards are as short as them. but in FIBA, where opposing guards are as tall as our forwards, they suck.

you see Derrick Rose in the picture posted a couple of posts before? the guy beside him is Arwind Santos, the guy Balkman choked. now, Arwind Santos in the PBA is a FORWARD (and is already one of the tallest player for a Filipino). imagine that. that's how much this league sucks.

Beatlezz
03-11-2013, 09:11 AM
you watch euroleague? their bottom dwellers would kick the best PBA team's ass EVERYTIME. you know what else? it sucks so bad even if the PBA's ALL-STARS were picked to represent nationally to play FIBA Asia, we can't even go win a bronze medal. the furthest we have gone is a battle for bronze. and fkn South Korea with the midgets beat us. that's how bad PBA is. (Iran and China are the perennial contenders for gold. the best Iran has produced is Hadaddi and for China, Yao) used to be Philippines could contend. but MJ ruined the dynamic of the sport here. every Filipino player forgot that basketball is a team sport. it's so painful to watch really. now, even Japan and South Korea beats us. it's a fkn disgrace. we're already a race lacking in height and the team we have does not even play team ball. the best player we have on the National Team is an import, Marcus Douthit. all opposing teams know how to stop the Philippines. just stop Douthit and the Philippines lose. that's it. our guards are streaky shooters. in the PBA, they excel because opposing guards are as short as them. but in FIBA, where opposing guards are as tall as our forwards, they suck.

you see Derrick Rose in the picture posted a couple of posts before? the guy beside him is Arwind Santos, the guy Balkman choked. now, Arwind Santos in the PBA is a FORWARD (and is already one of the tallest player for a Filipino). imagine that. that's how much this league sucks.

Don't be mad now, they still have more FIBA World Cup medal than Iran, China, Korea and Japan combined.

http://i47.tinypic.com/zvq3uq.png

See, no need to be upset. :lol

TheBigVeto
03-11-2013, 10:07 PM

He has no place in professional basketball anywhere.

:applause:

hangintheair
03-11-2013, 10:32 PM
Gago ka Ban ka tuloy.. Sa susunod nga kung mananakal ka yung kalaban o kaya si kalbo na Yeng Guiao na prehas mong tarantado..

Levity
03-11-2013, 10:39 PM
a buddy of mine from here in long beach was just drafted to the PBA this season. I guess ill give him a heads up. :lol

solar.hands
03-11-2013, 11:00 PM
Arwind santos, the guy balkman choked, is actually the team captain. lol
and no arwind is not the tallest player here lol. if u actually watch pba we have 2 6'5" pg in here with gabe norwood and alex mallari. arwind is playing forward to exploit the mismatch, cus he's longer and athletic than the other forwards here. And finally pba teams are not worse than cba teams.

ErhnamDjinn
03-12-2013, 12:25 AM

this statement is something i can agree yet disagree with, while I believe we will lose to any euro team I believe talent wise the PBA produces atleast a top2-5 team whenever we play in Fiba Asia, we actually beat Iran and South Korea, the real problem is our very short front court, our guards are atleast passable and decent but we really lack rebounding and inside presence, we do have a couple of 6-8 to 6-10 guys but most are aging and
the new guys like Japeth Aguilar are just to imature and physically weak in the lowpost. I believe the philippines is 2 bigmen away from beating Iran and China on a everyday basis.

Lebron23
03-12-2013, 12:34 AM
former NBA player Rodney White is going to replace Renaldo Balkmanimal.

Cermet
03-12-2013, 06:30 AM
banned from the league for ever btw. He must be put down. Though I don't know why choking your teammate like that is worse than punching him in the face.

zass
03-12-2013, 06:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2sQhK5Xxi8

03-12-2013, 07:18 AM
What is Renaldo thinking acting like this?

Over a foul or non foul?

I don't see him doing this in the NBA.

because he's overseas he can take his basketball career for granted?

wakencdukest
03-12-2013, 07:59 AM
What a piece of shit. What could possibly happen on a basketball court that would cause you to be so out of control that you won't even listen to your teammates, and then start shoving them and chocking them? What a f@%king coward. He wouldn't pull that shit in a league where the players were his size. That's the kind of guy you like to see getting jumped by a crowd and getting stomped badly.