PDA

View Full Version : LMAO RAPTOR FAlL

ripthekik
03-09-2013, 02:15 AM
tied in OT, 15 seconds left, kobe at the top of the key, he drove it in for the dunk:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

fpliii
03-09-2013, 02:16 AM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

GoRapz
03-09-2013, 02:18 AM
Fire Dwane Casey

Scoooter
Aaron Grey set a pick for Kobe. That was nice of him.

ripthekik
kobe 3 threes at the end of 4th, and dunk with 10 seconds left in OT while tied. and rebound after missed FT

ihoopallday
03-09-2013, 02:21 AM
kobe 3 threes at the end of 4th, and dunk with 10 seconds left in OT while tied. and rebound after missed FT

:lol This whole time I thought you were an OKC fan. Didn't know you were a Kobe stan too :applause:

noob cake
03-09-2013, 02:23 AM
Rudy Gay is a complete ****en failure.

ripthekik
03-09-2013, 02:23 AM
:lol This whole time I thought you were an OKC fan. Didn't know you were a Kobe stan too :applause:
i think fans from EVERY TEAM should recognize Kobe's greatness tonight... and here's the win.. thanks raptors :applause:

yo where's my buddy red1?

R.I.P.
03-09-2013, 02:24 AM
Disgusting. Williams gifts the Lakers a win by sitting Davis and lining his team up on the wrong side and Casey gives Rudy Gay the ball over and over again,when he was and is one of the worst middle range shooters in this game and league.

red1
03-09-2013, 02:26 AM
i think fans from EVERY TEAM should recognize Kobe's greatness tonight... and here's the win.. thanks raptors :applause:

1-1 :pimp:

RoundMoundOfReb
03-09-2013, 02:27 AM
most un-clutch team in NBA history

ihoopallday
03-09-2013, 02:33 AM

So why is it you never recognize players like LeBron? You're constantly hating on him. :confusedshrug:

ripthekik
03-09-2013, 02:33 AM
1-1 :pimp:
didn't win in L.A. since 2001 :pimp:

but anyways I actually like some raptor players. so nothing against them. Kobe was just unbelievable tonight.

ripthekik
03-09-2013, 02:41 AM
So why is it you never recognize players like LeBron? You're constantly hating on him. :confusedshrug:
i do recognize him. I've said all over the place he's the best nba player right now. But that's why i criticize him, because i feel sorry for him. His greatness is being covered and tainted because of his bad decisions. We can't see his true potential until he leads his own team without such great teammates. If he won a championship with just bosh, then I would greatly respect the man. But being so great, then joining the top 3 player? come on..

at the end of the day, i want to see great competition. a guy who lacks competitiveness and no desire to build his own legacy will not earn my respect.

MisterAmazing
03-09-2013, 02:45 AM
Aaron Gray had no business pushing that far out from the paint, he should've been the last guy doubling Kobe

kaiteng
03-09-2013, 02:45 AM
"Hey, Aaron! Go double-team Kobe.... oh wait....."

Velocirap31
03-09-2013, 02:47 AM
This forum is soooo slow now

Legends66NBA7
03-09-2013, 02:51 AM
Sadly, it could have been worse.

It could have been Bargnani trying to hedge at him... Bargnani is also in one of Kobe's Game Winner posters with Antoine Wright.

ripthekik
03-09-2013, 02:51 AM
damn kobe broke ISH :facepalm
finally it's moving again

coin24
03-09-2013, 02:54 AM
LORD GODBE DESTROYING ISH:banana: :banana:

Those 3s:bowdown: That dunk:bowdown:
We are not worthy:bowdown:

StroShow4
03-09-2013, 02:57 AM
Rudy Gay is a complete ****en failure.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BE5TiBuCMAIrzyG.jpg

Legends66NBA7
03-09-2013, 02:59 AM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BE5TiBuCMAIrzyG.jpg

There we go.

kaiteng
03-09-2013, 03:01 AM
Stay chucking, my friend.

red1
03-09-2013, 03:02 AM
rudy homosexual with the brickfest turning staples into brick city

PrettyCool
03-09-2013, 03:02 AM

You just have to bring up bron in every thread don't you stan?

ripthekik
03-09-2013, 03:12 AM
:lol damn

ripthekik
03-09-2013, 03:15 AM
http://i.minus.com/iDXIrYVSiZTUc.gif
how do 5 people not stop 1 man? :lol

TOUCH MY BODY
03-09-2013, 03:17 AM

34?! WTF?!

kaiteng
03-09-2013, 03:18 AM
34?! WTF?!
Yep, Aaron Gray basically pick a screen for Kobe. :facepalm

madmax
03-09-2013, 03:19 AM
Fakers can thank their lucky stars for playing two most retarded NBA teams of all time back to back (Pelicans and Craptors). Not only these teams suck majorly, but their ability to lose from winning position is unrivaled as well:lol

Sakkreth
03-09-2013, 03:21 AM
Aaron Gray :facepalm

Magic 32
03-09-2013, 04:25 AM
Fakers can thank their lucky stars for playing two most retarded NBA teams of all time back to back (Pelicans and Craptors). Not only these teams suck majorly, but their ability to lose from winning position is unrivaled as well:lol

You know Kobe is threatening Lebron's status when madmax is goes to (trolling) work.

yeaaaman
03-09-2013, 04:31 AM
Fire Dwane Casey

That has nothing to do with Dwayne Casey. That's just a total lack of heart, effort, and just the slightest amount of desire to win. I was shocked. That's part of the whole new NBA culture though. There's so many players who are surprisingly bad with fundamentals or have no heart. Worse than what you'd see at your local gym sometimes. I'm baffled.

yeaaaman
03-09-2013, 04:33 AM
Aaron Gray had no business pushing that far out from the paint, he should've been the last guy doubling Kobe

I at least give him effort for trying. Certainly didn't execute that well at all, but he at least tried. More than I can say for most of the other guys on the court.

SevereUpInHere
03-09-2013, 04:43 AM
This doesn't even sniff the jock of the fail jock of the Hornets.

funnystuff
03-09-2013, 04:57 AM
i do recognize him. I've said all over the place he's the best nba player right now. But that's why i criticize him, because i feel sorry for him. His greatness is being covered and tainted because of his bad decisions. We can't see his true potential until he leads his own team without such great teammates. If he won a championship with just bosh, then I would greatly respect the man. But being so great, then joining the top 3 player? come on..

at the end of the day, i want to see great competition. a guy who lacks competitiveness and no desire to build his own legacy will not earn my respect.
So you don't respect Kobe either?

mrpibb
03-09-2013, 05:18 AM

Rudy was held by Dwight. It's pretty blatant from the baseline shot.

blacknapalm
03-09-2013, 06:02 AM
Rudy was held by Dwight. It's pretty blatant from the baseline shot.

reaching...they were both feeling each other out. even if dwight had his wrist for a moment, rudy broke away really easily towards the end. he just reacted late and was probably guarding the lob.

the real culprit here is gray as others have noted. he took a horrible angle on his hedge and did it way too high. no reason to do that especially in a non PNR situation. let kobe take the long jumper instead. i realize he hit some ridiculous 3's before but that's still a lower % shot. mofo almost hedged at half court with 12 seconds to go. that's just awful.

casey deserves criticism too of course since that a terribly designed team defense. i think DD didn't want to foul but at the same time he gave up a dunk. not like the lakers ran a double screen or much less a single screen. almost everyone sat on the perimeter except dwight.

either way, kobe is having a legit great season considering his age/longevity in the league and all the playoff mileage he has. he might have tailed off defensively but he's still one of the premier offensive threats in the NBA and is having at least the best season since his '09-10 season imo.

oh and rip went from being super critical of lebron to kobe? interesting.

03-09-2013, 06:09 AM
They did a terrible job keeping gawdbe away from getting 9 turnovers that game.

kNIOKAS
03-09-2013, 07:06 AM
Oh my goodness, it's 2006 all over or what :D

Raptors suffering from Mamba again :sleeping :hammerhead: :rant :banghead: :no: :no: :facepalm :applause:

AussieG
03-09-2013, 09:00 AM
I watched from 5 to go in the 4th.. and Rudy Gay did absolutely nothing positive.. I mean nothing.. maybe one block on Kobe but offensively he did nothing but offensive fouls and bricks. He completely went AWOL.

And that's what he was like with the Grizz.

He does have good games though. But he also has games like this.. where it's like he'd be better if he wasn't even on the floor.. and someone else could at least do the role player and fundamental things properly.

Clyde
03-09-2013, 10:20 AM
I watched from 5 to go in the 4th.. and Rudy Gay did absolutely nothing positive.. I mean nothing.. maybe one block on Kobe but offensively he did nothing but offensive fouls and bricks. He completely went AWOL.

And that's what he was like with the Grizz.

He does have good games though. But he also has games like this.. where it's like he'd be better if he wasn't even on the floor.. and someone else could at least do the role player and fundamental things properly.

Yet the Raps will give him an $80 million extention in the summer......which is why the Raptors are forever fail.

willds09
03-09-2013, 10:22 AM
Aaron Gray :facepalm
:roll:

lpublic_enemyl
03-09-2013, 12:04 PM
only casey gets away with shit like putting gray into the game instead of val or letting kobe shoot a three to send it into over time instead of fouling

tontoz
03-09-2013, 12:26 PM

Does the number 81 ring a bell?

Rubio2Gasol
03-09-2013, 12:36 PM
Who does Aaron Gray think he is? KG?

Stay in the lane if you the slowest player in the league lol.

Sakkreth
03-09-2013, 12:50 PM

Why the fck was he even on the floor at all at that time ???

kaiteng
03-09-2013, 12:52 PM
Why the fck was he even on the floor at all at that time ???
Amir Johnson fouled out, and Casey refused to let Valenciunas be on the court at the time.

DJ Leon Smith
03-09-2013, 01:25 PM

I doubt he would have just done that out of nowhere. Blame the coaching.

Clyde
03-09-2013, 01:42 PM
Amir Johnson fouled out, and Casey refused to let Valenciunas be on the court at the time.

All Val does is foul.

I live in Canada and I'm subjeted to every Raptors game.

Not sure what the hype is with this kid. He plays for 15 minutes a game and contributes very little.

At least he's better than Arujo i guess.

Whoah10115
03-09-2013, 01:43 PM
I like Casey.

He's not a very good head coach tho...really...not even because of that hilarious moment (tho Gray bears some responsibility)...no one was ready to cover the rim when Kobe all but walked around him.

But his rotations and use of his young guys be dumb...and he lets Rudy Gay chuck and chuck. If not for the personality Lowry brings, I wouldn't expect them to be in the playoffs next year with Casey. But they'll make it.

Clyde
03-09-2013, 01:44 PM
I doubt he would have just done that out of nowhere. Blame the coaching.

Correct. You can blantanly see casey telling him to go double and force the pass. (maybe Gray got a bit to close)

The problem is there was nobody else left their man to help.

Wide open lane, dunk, goodnight.

mrpibb
03-09-2013, 02:04 PM
reaching...they were both feeling each other out. even if dwight had his wrist for a moment, rudy broke away really easily towards the end. he just reacted late and was probably guarding the lob.

the real culprit here is gray as others have noted. he took a horrible angle on his hedge and did it way too high. no reason to do that especially in a non PNR situation. let kobe take the long jumper instead. i realize he hit some ridiculous 3's before but that's still a lower % shot. mofo almost hedged at half court with 12 seconds to go. that's just awful.

casey deserves criticism too of course since that a terribly designed team defense. i think DD didn't want to foul but at the same time he gave up a dunk. not like the lakers ran a double screen or much less a single screen. almost everyone sat on the perimeter except dwight.

either way, kobe is having a legit great season considering his age/longevity in the league and all the playoff mileage he has. he might have tailed off defensively but he's still one of the premier offensive threats in the NBA and is having at least the best season since his '09-10 season imo.

oh and rip went from being super critical of lebron to kobe? interesting.

I'm not saying the play happened because Rudy was held, but that it was pretty blatant from the baseline shot. Rudy's jersey was stretching waaaaaay out.

Sure, Dwight let go of his wrist, but only once Kobe was just about to go up with the ball. That prevented Rudy from getting into position to take a charge or at least make Kobe take a tougher shot or pass the ball.

Once again, you need to see the baseline shot to understand how blatant it was.

Living Being
03-09-2013, 02:08 PM
Hey, let's double Kobe on his LEFT SIDE only, no need to trap.

LakersFan626
03-09-2013, 05:32 PM

Game winner against Magic, TWO overtimes against Kings. You should be thanking your lucky stars that those two teams didn't end the Heat's winning streak at HOME. Struggling against teams like them and the Sixers on your home court lately makes your post kinda ironic.

boozehound
03-09-2013, 06:28 PM
Disgusting. Williams gifts the Lakers a win by sitting Davis and lining his team up on the wrong side and Casey gives Rudy Gay the ball over and over again,when he was and is one of the worst middle range shooters in this game and league.
yeah, it is really weird how teams are giving away games to the lakers. Gotta wonder, did Commandante Stern order it? Lakers in the playoffs, big media market and worldwide stanbois.

boozehound
03-09-2013, 06:47 PM
I like Casey.

He's not a very good head coach tho...really...not even because of that hilarious moment (tho Gray bears some responsibility)...no one was ready to cover the rim when Kobe all but walked around him.

But his rotations and use of his young guys be dumb...and he lets Rudy Gay chuck and chuck. If not for the personality Lowry brings, I wouldn't expect them to be in the playoffs next year with Casey. But they'll make it.
Who do you see dropping out? I keep seeing people say the raps will make the playoffs next year, but over who? Also, what about a team like the Cavs? or my beloved pistons? I am not sure why raps fans are confident that this team will be better next year.

boozehound
03-09-2013, 06:48 PM
I'm not saying the play happened because Rudy was held, but that it was pretty blatant from the baseline shot. Rudy's jersey was stretching waaaaaay out.

Sure, Dwight let go of his wrist, but only once Kobe was just about to go up with the ball. That prevented Rudy from getting into position to take a charge or at least make Kobe take a tougher shot or pass the ball.

Once again, you need to see the baseline shot to understand how blatant it was.
yeah there is no doubt that howard held gay on that play. KB at least goes to the line though. What a joke of a defense.

chazzy
03-09-2013, 06:52 PM
yeah, it is really weird how teams are giving away games to the lakers. Gotta wonder, did Commandante Stern order it? Lakers in the playoffs, big media market and worldwide stanbois.
He would've suspended Ibaka if that were the case

AlphaWolf24
03-09-2013, 08:44 PM
Hey, let's double Kobe on his LEFT SIDE only, no need to trap.

they did trap him...on both sides.

he just went right and blew past #34.

Kobe with the rape!

How great is our Gawd..