PDA

View Full Version : is ESPN gonna make a hoopla about Kobe's last few games?

STATUTORY
03-09-2013, 02:26 AM
cause it's hella more impressive than that 60%+ field goal percentage crap

coin24
03-09-2013, 02:56 AM
Way more impressive than Bronzeys made up stat combo...
Kobe:bowdown:

plowking
03-09-2013, 02:57 AM
They will. They always make huge articles when players beat two of the worst teams in the league.

9erempiree
03-09-2013, 02:57 AM
They will. They always make huge articles when players beat two of the worst teams in the league.

Don't forget playing for one of the worst teams in the league too.

bigkingsfan
03-09-2013, 02:58 AM
Because two games is such a huge streak.

brandonislegend
03-09-2013, 03:00 AM
Because two games is such a huge streak.

He is averaging 38 points since the all star break....:biggums:

Heavincent
03-09-2013, 03:01 AM

Was just about to say this.

kennethgriffin
03-09-2013, 03:01 AM
i think kobe is arguably the best player in the nba again

its arguable...

just the fact that i can say that honestly with a straight face about kobe in his 17th year with absolute prime lebron in the league having his best season is enough to give kobe an argument for goat

what other guy played this well for so long? kareem was great. but not this great

but to answer OP's question... no... espn wont care. because kobe bryants name isnt lebron james

9erempiree
03-09-2013, 03:02 AM

that's what I'm saying and every game is a must-win.

That Kobe.

TOUCH MY BODY
03-09-2013, 03:02 AM

bigkingsfan smoking that crack that crack lol :pimp:

fpliii
03-09-2013, 03:03 AM
OT: I wonder if Kobe pulled Dwight aside during the All-Star break? D12 has been less of a tool and has been exerting more effort/hustling more recently.

red1
03-09-2013, 03:05 AM

its arguable...

just the fact that i can say that honestly with a straight face about kobe in his 17th year with absolute prime lebron in the league having his best season is enough to give kobe an argument for goat

what other guy played this well for so long? kareem was great. but not this great

but to answer OP's question... no... espn wont care. because kobe bryants name isnt lebron james
no

Mrofir
03-09-2013, 03:05 AM
kobe can only hope to impact the game as much as lebron james in one way - scoring. Lebron can change the game with his defense in a way kobe can not anymore. end of story. He's a great player though.

Kingwillball
03-09-2013, 03:06 AM

its arguable...

Lebron Is a level Above and Heat would Kill Lakers in a series.. Case Closed.

kennethgriffin
03-09-2013, 03:06 AM
no

i dunno... i'd rather have current god mode kobe since the allstar break than lebron at his best.

kennethgriffin
03-09-2013, 03:07 AM

he used to be ... for a few years. but not now

coin24
Bronzey can only dream of being the clutch god that is Kobe:bowdown:

Those 3s today:rockon: :rockon:

Velocirap31

Yessir

red1
03-09-2013, 03:08 AM
i dunno... i'd rather have current god mode kobe since the allstar break than lebron at his best.
Your team would lose. If you actually watch the games you will easily notice who the better player is, especially at this stage of each player's career

9erempiree
03-09-2013, 03:09 AM
I take Kobe all day.

Kobe is like Barry Sanders. Unreal shit that he's done to change the outcome of a game.

Lebron is like Emmitt Smith....just there to ride along and get his stats. Better stats but not the better player.

Heavincent
03-09-2013, 03:12 AM
Kobe since the all star break: 38/8/7 on 54% shooting

:biggums:

kennethgriffin
03-09-2013, 03:14 AM
Your team would lose. If you actually watch the games you will easily notice who the better player is, especially at this stage of each player's career

i do... kobe

hes better than lebron since he turned back the clock, making the playoff push. he turned it up 5 gears

i think he's been holding back the last couple years to preserve his body

kobes always had more skill than lebron. its his knees that just wouldnt hold up for him. now that they are he's better IMO

straight face

:confusedshrug:

lebron cant make shots like kobe can when they matter most. when lebron plays well he just does it without anyone blinking an eye. cause its not really out of this world. hes just efficient and has an overwhelming team

when kobe does it peoples jaws drop. thats greatness

brandonislegend
03-09-2013, 03:15 AM

I am playing him in fantasy this week, and somehow winning but everytime I see his stat lines I wanna cry :roll: :applause:

L8kersfan222
03-09-2013, 03:16 AM
lol lebron on that stacked team, put him on kobe island what happens http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/files/2013/02/kblb1.jpg

9erempiree
03-09-2013, 03:17 AM
when lebron plays well he just does it without anyone blinking an eye. cause its not really out of this world. hes just efficient and has an overwhelming team

I have always said Lebron is like a Toyota Prius, very efficient and gets the job done and save you money.

Kobe is like a Ferrari. Gets the job done and stylin. Gets noticed and admired as one of the best automobiles in history.

Let's face it, as good as Lebron is, Kobe is on another level. He's on levels of MJ, Magic, Bird and Kareem.

red1
03-09-2013, 03:18 AM
i do... kobe

hes better than lebron since he turned back the clock, making the playoff push. he turned it up 5 gears

i think he's been holding back the last couple years to preserve his body

kobes always had more skill than lebron. its his knees that just wouldnt hold up for him. now that they are he's better IMO

straight face

:confusedshrug:

lebron cant make shots like kobe can when they matter most. when lebron plays well he just does it without anyone blinking an eye. cause its not really out of this world. hes just efficient and has an overwhelming team

this right here is the proof that you are retarded

L8kersfan222
03-09-2013, 03:19 AM
Back in ISH history, even pauk agreed lebron would get no more MVPs due to leaving for a stacked team, he's turned his back on his word.

Deuce Bigalow
03-09-2013, 03:19 AM

It's actually 34/6/7 on 54%FG/44%3PT since the All-Star Break (last 9 games)

36/6/7 on 56%FG/48%3PT the last 8 games

kennethgriffin
03-09-2013, 03:20 AM
I have always said Lebron is like a Toyota Prius, very efficient and gets the job done and save you money.

Kobe is like a Ferrari. Gets the job done and stylin. Gets noticed and admired as one of the best automobiles in history.

Let's face it, as good as Lebron is, Kobe is on another level. He's on levels of MJ, Magic, Bird and Kareem.

true. lebrons game isnt pretty. its awkward to watch. he won't have much lasting power after he retires. people wont wanna look up his old games

Kingwillball
03-09-2013, 03:22 AM

Kobe is Pad Statting cause he has no Help but Lebron doesnt usually have to have games like that to win a close gm. If Lebron even gets Close to those stats or is on his way gm kis a blowout and he sits the whole 4th qtr sometimes.

9erempiree
03-09-2013, 03:23 AM
While Lebron nerds go salivating looking at the box scores.

They should be enjoying Kobe's game. How many times can you guys drool over a Lebron kick out pass, a Lebron bull rush to the basket and a Lebron break away dunk.

With Kobe you get all of that and then some. Like the last two games, that was some heroics. Those 3's that dunk and his overall hustle is just amazing. That's to cheer for.

Heavincent
03-09-2013, 03:24 AM
Kobe is Pad Statting

Yup...all of that lift weighting in the off season really paid off.

Deuce Bigalow
03-09-2013, 03:25 AM
Kobe is Pad Statting cause he has no Help but Lebron doesnt usually have to have games like that to win a close gm. If Lebron even gets Close to those stats or is on his way gm kis a blowout and he sits the whole 4th qtr sometimes.
Do you know what stat padding is? How does Kobe even get the chance to do that this year? :oldlol: The game is always in danger except for a couple all season long.

9erempiree
03-09-2013, 03:26 AM

Like I said and Griff said, Lebron does it and it doesn't get noticed. He's on a stack team and it's easier for him to do it. He stat pads and calls it a night.

Kobe does it in the flow of the game where he is really needed upon winning. I will take Kobe's game and watch this kind of game from him over any of Lebron's uninspiring game.

The-Legend-24
03-09-2013, 03:30 AM
Doubt it, if it ain't LeBron, then it doesn't matter.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-09-2013, 03:35 AM
While Lebron nerds go salivating looking at the box scores.

They should be enjoying Kobe's game. How many times can you guys drool over a Lebron kick out pass, a Lebron bull rush to the basket and a Lebron break away dunk.

With Kobe you get all of that and then some. Like the last two games, that was some heroics. Those 3's that dunk and his overall hustle is just amazing. That's to cheer for.

Horrible defense, 9 turnovers BUT let's worship forcing overtime against the Raptors.... :oldlol:

Basketball purists enjoy the stuff you're talking about, btw.

TOUCH MY BODY
03-09-2013, 03:37 AM

Until you learn which letters to capitalize, you shouldn't post.

dbk123
03-09-2013, 03:37 AM
Beating the raptors by two in OT.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

thats GOAT level. Id say he surpassed MJ now.:applause:

DonDadda59
03-09-2013, 03:40 AM
Pelicans... Raptors.

Do that to the Thunder and the Heat, then the hoopla will begin.

fpliii
03-09-2013, 03:40 AM
Question -- do you guys think the 6 seed is in reach for the Lakers?

http://espn.go.com/nba/standings

LA's only 3 games back. I see GS and Utah falling down the stretch, but Houston has an easy schedule. A first round series vs the Clippers would make life much easier.

DonDadda59
03-09-2013, 03:42 AM
Question -- do you guys think the 6 seed is in reach for the Lakers?

http://espn.go.com/nba/standings

LA's only 3 games back. I see GS and Utah falling down the stretch, but Houston has an easy schedule. A first round series vs the Clippers would make life much easier.

It's possible, but GS would have to tank for it to happen. Which wouldn't surprise me, them and the Jazz are in full choke mode right now. It's almost like they're purposely doing everything possible to miss the playoffs :lol

Kingwillball
03-09-2013, 03:43 AM
Do you know what stat padding is? How does Kobe even get the chance to do that this year? :oldlol: The game is always in danger except for a couple all season long.

He is Able to have big games cause the Lakers Suck.. Lebron Like Tonight didnt play the last 8 minutes of the game. In the Playoffs Lebron will be having these types of games on the Regular only difference it will be against good teams.

ihoopallday
03-09-2013, 03:43 AM
It's funny how even the biggest Kobe stans can't keep LeBron's name out their mouth. Seriously, Kobe has a huge night but you guys are still talking about Bron.

red1
03-09-2013, 03:46 AM
If anything, tonight only proved that the lakers suck. Non-playoff raptors on the road with their best player choking took em to overtime. Rudy missed maybe 5 or 6 game winning or tying shots that he would easily make any other night, yet it took everything the lakers had just to pull it out. Even if this team makes it to the playoffs they will only be fodder for the good teams in the conference

Deuce Bigalow
03-09-2013, 03:48 AM
If anything, tonight only proved that the lakers suck. Non-playoff raptors on the road with their best player choking took em to overtime. Even if this team makes it to the playoffs they will only be fodder for the good teams in the conference
Take the loss like a man. :cheers:

9erempiree
03-09-2013, 03:49 AM

The poster is a female.

red1
03-09-2013, 03:49 AM
I did mang. Thats still the truth though

DonDadda59
03-09-2013, 03:54 AM

He didn't say anything that wasn't true. The Lakers have been getting waxed for 3 quarters by some terrible teams and then squeaking by after 4th quarter surges. The Pelicans led by 25 at one point and the Raptors scored 37 points in the first quarter. They are atrocious defensively. They would get embarrassed and swept if they they make the playoffs.

Deuce Bigalow
03-09-2013, 03:59 AM
He didn't say anything that wasn't true. The Lakers have been getting waxed for 3 quarters by some terrible teams and then squeaking by after 4th quarter surges. The Pelicans led by 25 at one point and the Raptors scored 37 points in the first quarter. They are atrocious defensively. They would get embarrassed and swept if they they make the playoffs.
Only one team is going to win the championship and it's going to be a sour ending for 29 teams no matter how far they go. I rather watch a Lakers playoff game than them not making the playoffs, so as long as they make it I won't be too upset at this point. At least they will have a "chance", if you can call it that.

kennethgriffin
03-09-2013, 04:00 AM
The poster is a female.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHj0dtSwxqQ

PrettyCool
03-09-2013, 04:00 AM
Yeah because it sells. They're desperate for any decent story to pop up and latch on too. They're like vultures.

That being said this is a pretty obvious answer. Of course ESPN would make a story over a top ten player of all time retiring (even if he wasn't on the weekly hype memo the last few years).

This is a guy with 5 rings (and every team accolade) who also scored 81 points in a game (and his really every individual accolade).

No other perimeter player since Jordan can match him really, so of course it's going to be a huge story when he retires.

catquickspider
03-09-2013, 04:05 AM
He is Able to have big games cause the Lakers Suck.. Lebron Like Tonight didnt play the last 8 minutes of the game. In the Playoffs Lebron will be having these types of games on the Regular only difference it will be against good teams.

That was the same argument against Kobe during the 2007-2010 stretch. Lebron was stat padding in the reg season and did nothing in the playoffs while Kobe was having great stats and winning rings. You can't have it both ways. Lebron, as a stat padder, is unparalleled.

nycjeff45
03-09-2013, 05:54 AM
he knows they are not getting anywhere this year, its all for individual stats now, but its still pretty impressive at this stage in his career...lebron is about winning games, bet if you ask all the players to choose who to play with , the choice is pretty obvious...

Smoke117
03-09-2013, 06:18 AM
It's impressive having to come back against the Hornets and the Raptors?

DCL
03-09-2013, 07:26 AM
it's about time they finally found a way to beat weak-ass teams. :oldlol:

these sorry teams were raping them for more than half a season.

03-09-2013, 07:35 AM
But he got 9 Turnovers vs the Raptors.

"Ridiculous"

STATUTORY
03-09-2013, 09:10 AM
If anything, tonight only proved that the lakers suck. Non-playoff raptors on the road with their best player choking took em to overtime. Rudy missed maybe 5 or 6 game winning or tying shots that he would easily make any other night, yet it took everything the lakers had just to pull it out. Even if this team makes it to the playoffs they will only be fodder for the good teams in the conference

oh please, Demar and Lowry were hitting shots with guys draped all over them the entire team was playing their hardest cause they know that this is the biggest game of the season for them.

Lakers always try to play bum teams close to give the fans a reason to watch the entire broadcast

JohnnySic
03-09-2013, 09:33 AM
Kobe was the ESPN binky from about '01 to about '06. He had his day. Now its the LeBron network.

Nezty
03-09-2013, 09:35 AM
kobe can only hope to impact the game as much as lebron james in one way - scoring. Lebron can change the game with his defense in a way kobe can not anymore. end of story. He's a great player though.

How does he change the pace on defense when he allows Melo and Durant to go off?

secund2nun
03-09-2013, 09:45 AM
That was the same argument against Kobe during the 2007-2010 stretch. Lebron was stat padding in the reg season and did nothing in the playoffs while Kobe was having great stats and winning rings. You can't have it both ways. Lebron, as a stat padder, is unparalleled.

Lebron was tearing it up in the playoffs he had a one man team, he did not have Dwight Howard, Nash and Gasol on top of that Lebron lead them to the CF and a few number 1 seeds not the 8th seed :roll:

willds09
03-09-2013, 09:50 AM
Of course itz Kobe Bryant tha best player in tha game:rolleyes:

DirtySanchez
03-09-2013, 09:52 AM
Of course itz Kobe Bryant tha best player in tha game:rolleyes:
3rd best bit at his age that's amazing you have to agree

Shepseskaf
03-09-2013, 09:52 AM
Lebron is like Emmitt Smith....just there to ride along and get his stats. Better stats but not the better player.
:facepalm

willds09
03-09-2013, 09:54 AM
3rd best bit at his age that's amazing you have to agree
Yup Kobe iz amazing, but I still think he have at least 4 years left

pegasus
03-09-2013, 10:07 AM
Back in ISH history, even pauk agreed lebron would get no more MVPs due to leaving for a stacked team, he's turned his back on his word.
Even Lebron himself said that in his first season in Miami. It was when Wade was having a very impressive month, and Lebron made sure the media didn't consider him for the MVP. He said something like, "We knew when we came together our MVP chances went out the window".

They've only acquired more and more talent since then, but Lebron should still keep winning MVP's? I just don't get it.

EnoughSaid
03-09-2013, 11:04 AM
What Kobe's doing is nothing short of amazing, and he's easily a top 3 player, but lets not get ahead of ourselves and start putting him in the same category as LeBron James. Come on now. Kobe's defense has at times been atrocious, and the teams 32-31 record is nothing to boast about. I feel like LA is going to get knocked out of the first round again, and we won't hear about anything like this for a while.

BlueCrayon
03-09-2013, 11:34 AM
Even Lebron himself said that in his first season in Miami. It was when Wade was having a very impressive month, and Lebron made sure the media didn't consider him for the MVP. He said something like, "We knew when we came together our MVP chances went out the window".

They've only acquired more and more talent since then, but Lebron should still keep winning MVP's? I just don't get it.

What's so hard to get? LeBron is just that good.

NumberSix
03-09-2013, 11:35 AM
Kobe's reputation has been living off of lighting up bottom feeder teams for a while now.

HardwoodLegend
03-09-2013, 11:54 AM
Kobe's reputation has been living off of lighting up bottom feeder teams for a while now.

/thread

It's been fun to watch and even made me more of a Kobe fan, but to say he's now in the class of LeBron James is silly when he's missing the defensive aspect.

STATUTORY
03-09-2013, 12:07 PM
/thread

It's been fun to watch and even made me more of a Kobe fan, but to say he's now in the class of LeBron James is silly when he's missing the defensive aspect.
funny no one was making that point when Lebron was putting up his 60%+ display against bottom feeders

swag2011
03-09-2013, 12:11 PM
funny no one was making that point when Lebron was putting up his 60%+ display against bottom feeders

yup like his 13/14 game against Bobcats where he shot 92% which was amazing, but we didn't hear how they were the worst team in the league. It was all "OMG GOAT BEST GAME EVA NOTHING HE CAN'T DO"

willds09
03-09-2013, 12:21 PM
/thread

End thread??? :kobe: Naw end your life for talking that bull:lol

Dictator
03-09-2013, 01:02 PM
Kobe only eating on the bottom-feeders?

versus San Antonio (primarily defended by Leonard)
28 points
4 rebounds
8 assists
63% FG

Versus OKC (primarily defended by Selfalosha)
21 points
9 rebounds
14 assists
67% FG

versus Memphis (primarily defended by Tony Allen)
29 points
3 rebounds
3 assists
48% FG

(primarily defended by D. Wade & Lebron James)
28 points
6 rebounds
9 assists
58% FG

SilkkTheShocker
03-09-2013, 01:05 PM
He has been great but let's be real. Replace Kobe with Lebron on the lakers and LA is a better team. That's a fact.

G-Funk
03-09-2013, 01:07 PM
Lebron and Wade be doing that their whole careers lol the irony

chazzy
03-09-2013, 01:30 PM
Make up your mind.. do the Lakers suck or are they stacked with 4 HOFers?

HardwoodLegend
03-09-2013, 01:36 PM

The two are not mutually exclusive.

They are stacked with 4 HOFers, but they still suck.

Injuries are mostly to blame for the struggles however.

HardwoodLegend
03-09-2013, 01:37 PM

I didn't say anything about LeBron's media coverage and whether or not I felt it was justified.

I'm only commenting on Kobe's.

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-09-2013, 01:41 PM
I love how cocky Heat fans have become. Can't wait til 2014 :cheers:

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-09-2013, 01:42 PM
what about the 5 championships?

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-09-2013, 01:48 PM
1. You're not a Miami Heat fan 2. You're not a LeBron fan 3. The best season the team you root for ever had still ranks below THIS Lakers team when all is said and done. 4. Who cares what a 28 year old LeBron is doing compared to a 34 year old Kobe Bryant?

Let me ask you guys a question, what kind of production do you guys see LeBron having at the age of 34?

Kingwillball
03-09-2013, 01:51 PM

Both they have 4 hofers and still suck which is why Kobe is not the MVP plus the fact Kobe had a drop off in play for a couple weeks. Kobe stats recently have been impressive enough to get him in top 5 however.

Kingwillball
03-09-2013, 01:53 PM
1. You're not a Miami Heat fan 2. You're not a LeBron fan 3. The best season the team you root for ever had still ranks below THIS Lakers team when all is said and done. 4. Who cares what a 28 year old LeBron is doing compared to a 34 year old Kobe Bryant?

Let me ask you guys a question, what kind of production do you guys see LeBron having at the age of 34?

I'm not a Lebron fan ?:no:

BlueandGold
03-09-2013, 01:53 PM
what about the 5 championships?

And around we go.

Btw what Kobe has been doing has been ridiculous.. it's not just that he's getting hot and dropping huge numbers it's that he's dropping those huge numbers all from the 4th quarter and OT, right during the most critical stretch of the season (1 month removed from all-star break) and in his 17th season.

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-09-2013, 01:55 PM
You ain't a Heat fan either, just a blatant jealous hater.

BlueandGold
03-09-2013, 01:55 PM
*looks at avatar

Kingwillball
03-09-2013, 02:54 PM
You ain't a Heat fan either, just a blatant jealous hater.

Real question is with all your uniformed troll posts how are you not full Red below your name ?

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Real question is with all your uniformed troll posts how are you not full Red below your name ?
what does this even mean?

Fatstogey
03-09-2013, 03:35 PM
cause it's hella more impressive than that 60%+ field goal percentage crap
Whos kobe?

hahaha someone is jelly that they arent going to the finals this year and lebron is. So where are all you kobe fans talking "oh its about rings."

LMAO now that the lakers are trash and have no chance of getting a ring this year(and the heat look like a lock for the next 3 years, at least) its about something else? A few games? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA love it.

Kobe 4 The Win
03-09-2013, 03:40 PM

Where is the "dumbest thing you've ever read on ISH" thread? I think we have a candidate.

I'm pretty sure that some of the 30,000 plus points he has scored in his career have come against good teams.

HardwoodLegend
03-09-2013, 03:46 PM
You guys are missing where he said "for a while now".

Nobody's questioning the reputation Kobe made for himself early in his career, but it has been surviving on performances against bottom-feeders for the past few seasons.

9erempiree
03-09-2013, 03:49 PM
Still no hoopla from ESPN.

They need to make a big deal out of it considering they got all crazy for a Lebron lay-up, which is his first game winner since 2009.

If Lebron was hitting those 3's and dunks the ball for a game winner, you can bet ESPN would declare him the greatest of all time.

I guess because it's Kobe and we have seen him with these special games so many times. Another day at the office for the Mamba.

chazzy
03-09-2013, 03:51 PM

Nobody's questioning the reputation Kobe made for himself early in his career, but it has been surviving on performances against bottom-feeders for the past few seasons.
Not really

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-09-2013, 03:54 PM
Whos kobe?

hahaha someone is jelly that they arent going to the finals this year and lebron is. So where are all you kobe fans talking "oh its about rings."

LMAO now that the lakers are trash and have no chance of getting a ring this year(and the heat look like a lock for the next 3 years, at least) its about something else? A few games? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA love it.
what does any of this have to do with you? you gonna pretend you didn't immediately join this board days, maybe even hours after LeBron joined the Miami Heat? Where were you for the years prior? No interest in basketball until basketball's greatest star joined your home team? I wonder where you'll be after 2014? Who will you be rooting for?

jlip
03-09-2013, 03:55 PM
If this were 2005-2008 when Kobe was the face of the league, then Yes ESPN would make a big deal out of Kobe's last few games, as they did from 2005-2008. Every time Kobe went on some major scoring streak back then ESPN was all on it comparing him to Wilt and MJ. The problem is, Kobe is no longer the face of the league.

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-09-2013, 03:56 PM
If this were 2005-2008 when Kobe was the face of the league, then Yes ESPN would make a big deal out of Kobe's last few games, as they did from 2005-2008. Every time Kobe went on some major scoring streak back then ESPN was all on it comparing him to Wilt and MJ. The problem is, Kobe is no longer the face of the league.
I don't think Kobe was ever the face of the NBA due to the Colorado scandal.

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-09-2013, 04:00 PM

This season, Kobe actually scores more efficiently against good defenses since he doesn't settle for as many jumpers.

HardwoodLegend
03-09-2013, 04:22 PM
This season, Kobe actually scores more efficiently against good defenses since he doesn't settle for as many jumpers.

Your avy just makes me melt and submit to anything you say.

Fatstogey
03-09-2013, 04:27 PM
what does any of this have to do with you? you gonna pretend you didn't immediately join this board days, maybe even hours after LeBron joined the Miami Heat? Where were you for the years prior? No interest in basketball until basketball's greatest star joined your home team? I wonder where you'll be after 2014? Who will you be rooting for?

No i had my other account deleted.

Im a basketball fan bro. And since i have an iq of 140 ill clue you into something. All of you are closet homosexuals who are IN LOVE WITH MEN. Hero worship. Kobe this, lebron that.

Also i live in orlando. I couldnt give 2 shits about any home team. I dont hate the lakers, i dont hate the celts. I dont hate the heat. I dont love this or love that cause its teh dirt where i live. I dont hero worship.

I love the game.

Its you and everyone else on this forum whos lost in either, man love, home love, media hype, the old days, jordan, kobe....

Thats you guys bro ham.

I dont idolize people. (im 6'5 myself so i dont have "i wish i was them" syndrome either) I love the game. Lebron is the best in teh world at this game and as far as watching people play? he entertains me the most. absolutely.

When he was in cleveland? did iw atch? sure. did i care? no. why? shot jacking is not entertaining. What hte heat are doing right now? Is HELLA BASKETBALL. So yes im a fan.

Fact is bro most of you are in love iwtha guy, be it kobe, lebron, jordan, bird.... whoever it is youre in love with.

I love the game, watching kobe shot jack? Doesnt particually entertain me. But the dude has skill and i respect that. But as far as "basketball" is concerned it doesnt do much for me. But i dont really hate.

I dont root for anyone. I just wanna watch teh best players in the world play and may the best man win.

And currently that is lebron, and that is the heat. IM sorry many of you get butthurt because of the aforementioned reasons of manlove etc... But im merely stating the facts.
Sorry if you cant handle the truth.

Mr. I'm So Rad
03-09-2013, 04:30 PM
Your avy just makes me melt and submit to anything you say.

That's right. Now...I command you to neg insidehoops (the poster).

Kobe 4 The Win
03-09-2013, 08:43 PM

Bullshit. Wishing for something doesn't make true.

AlphaWolf24
03-09-2013, 08:55 PM

Im a basketball fan bro. And since i have an iq of 140 ill clue you into something. All of you are closet homosexuals who are IN LOVE WITH MEN. Hero worship. Kobe this, lebron that.

Also i live in orlando. I couldnt give 2 shits about any home team. I dont hate the lakers, i dont hate the celts. I dont hate the heat. I dont love this or love that cause its teh dirt where i live. I dont hero worship.

I love the game.

Its you and everyone else on this forum whos lost in either, man love, home love, media hype, the old days, jordan, kobe....

Thats you guys bro ham.

I dont idolize people. (im 6'5 myself so i dont have "i wish i was them" syndrome either) I love the game. Lebron is the best in teh world at this game and as far as watching people play? he entertains me the most. absolutely.

When he was in cleveland? did iw atch? sure. did i care? no. why? shot jacking is not entertaining. What hte heat are doing right now? Is HELLA BASKETBALL. So yes im a fan.

Fact is bro most of you are in love iwtha guy, be it kobe, lebron, jordan, bird.... whoever it is youre in love with.

I love the game, watching kobe shot jack? Doesnt particually entertain me. But the dude has skill and i respect that. But as far as "basketball" is concerned it doesnt do much for me. But i dont really hate.

I dont root for anyone. I just wanna watch teh best players in the world play and may the best man win.

And currently that is lebron, and that is the heat. IM sorry many of you get butthurt because of the aforementioned reasons of manlove etc... But im merely stating the facts.

- user name = Fat stogey....oral fixation with a phallic symbol in yer mouf.

- Your rant = talking about Manlove and describing your hatred for men loving other men.

- yup...you = sexual repressed ( homosexual?)...Nygga who cares if you gay?...it's 2013!!!.....being gay is the new "finding yourself" movement .

- plus it's Kobe...how could you not imagine/dream about Kobe??...just look at that man!

Just keepin it 100 and 10%.....realife...that's what Alpha's do!

Droid101
03-09-2013, 09:02 PM

I love the game.

Thats you guys bro ham.

http://i.imgur.com/NjrwffZ.jpg

AlphaWolf24
03-09-2013, 09:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NjrwffZ.jpg

+1 internets