PDA

View Full Version : Pacers will Beat Miami.

ZaaaaaH
03-10-2013, 12:21 AM
Looking forward to Tomorrows game, Pacers vs Heat.

Tomorrow hoping LeBron show me a different side and play aggressive to take over the game if not then Pacers will win the Conference Finals against the Heat and go to the Finals.

2 > 0 Pacers this Season.

Frank got these monkeys on Juice and they will be ready tomorrow.

Miami's only Treat teams are Spurs and Pacers no other team will Beat them in a 7 game series and Maybe Clipz if Blake and DeAndre start playing some Fuccken Defense with Intensity they also have a great chance.

Also Fuccck the Knicks. If they cant figure out how to Swing the ball like begging of the season They are COOOKED. BOOK THAT.

shady6121
03-10-2013, 12:24 AM
Why isn't this game on abc/espn? smh :facepalm

ZaaaaaH
03-10-2013, 12:25 AM

For real I wish it was ABC game but NBATV will do.

Patrick Chewing
03-10-2013, 12:59 AM
Tomorrow hoping LeBron show me a different side and play aggressive

Yeah cause he's been playing soft as of late :rolleyes:

Droid101
03-10-2013, 01:01 AM
Looking forward to Tomorrows game, Pacers vs Heat.

Tomorrow hoping LeBron show me a different side and play aggressive to take over the game if not then Pacers will win the Conference Finals against the Heat and go to the Finals.

2 > 0 Pacers this Season.

Frank got these monkeys on Juice and they will be ready tomorrow.

Miami's only Treat teams are Spurs and Pacers no other team will Beat them in a 7 game series and Maybe Clipz if Blake and DeAndre start playing some Fuccken Defense with Intensity they also have a great chance.

Also Fuccck the Knicks. If they cant figure out how to Swing the ball like begging of the season They are COOOKED. BOOK THAT.
http://www.culture-games.com/wp-content/uploads/post/wtf-am-i-reading.jpg

ZaaaaaH
03-10-2013, 01:10 AM
Yeah cause he's been playing soft as of late :rolleyes:

Not soft but Passive but what do you know about basketball? :confusedshrug:

Trentknicks
03-10-2013, 01:42 AM
After the OP, define irony.

RoundMoundOfReb
03-10-2013, 01:45 AM
much rather watch mia-indy than roseless bulls vs the lakers. boston-okc should be good though.

Lebron23
03-10-2013, 01:57 AM
LBJ scores his first 50 points of the season.

tazb
03-10-2013, 02:10 AM
...regular season. Lots of teams beat (even some sweeps) Miami in the regular season (Bulls, Celtics), come playoff time Miami flips the switch. No one is beating this team 4 times in a 7 game series.

Patrick Chewing
03-10-2013, 02:14 AM

LOL I think you're posting in the wrong year, son.

ZaaaaaH
03-10-2013, 03:40 AM
LBJ scores his first 50 points of the season.

This is what I want from LeBron after his interview last game.

I want the Attacking LeBron against the Number One Defense and let everyone know He CAN be a Killer.

DaSeba5
03-10-2013, 03:44 AM
Miami doesn't want to lose to these guys again and we assume they have this game circled on their calendar, but we thought the same thing against the Knicks and the Heat had to comeback to win that game after playing awful in the first half (too many TOs, slow rotations).

Everyone says the Heat will tear that ass up with these games, but Miami will take it as another game. It will be just like the Memphis-Miami game.

ZaaaaaH
03-10-2013, 03:45 AM
LOL I think you're posting in the wrong year, son.

LOL Talking about wrong year. Come on Kid :facepalm

coin24
03-10-2013, 03:53 AM
...regular season. Lots of teams beat (even some sweeps) Miami in the regular season (Bulls, Celtics), come playoff time Miami flips the switch. No one is beating this team 4 times in a 7 game series.

Go Miami lebrons:lol

ZaaaaaH
03-10-2013, 03:58 AM

No doubt they do that but thats also my problem with the Heat. When they run into Psychical team sometimes they never turn the Switch on.

The Heat need to have the switch on at all time like the Bulls did when MJ was there and Kill Teams and put Fear before the Playoffs come.

All Net
03-10-2013, 04:55 AM
Knicks were 2-0 vs miami heading it last Sunday too.. Fact is miami are a different team when Indy and Knicks beat them than they are now. Indy are also far better at home than they are on the road.

Doesn't mean they can't get a result there though.

dbk123
03-10-2013, 05:01 AM
No doubt they do that but thats also my problem with the Heat. When they run into Psychical team sometimes they never turn the Switch on.

The Heat need to have the switch on at all time like the Bulls did when MJ was there and Kill Teams and put Fear before the Playoffs come.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/33524740.jpg

JohnnySic
03-10-2013, 09:13 AM
Pacers could beat Miami; they have the size to pound the Heat inside, and plenty of wings to throw at LeBron and Wade (if Granger is healthy).

Unfortunately, they seem to be mentally soft.

rmt
03-10-2013, 09:58 AM
Pacers could beat Miami; they have the size to pound the Heat inside, and plenty of wings to throw at LeBron and Wade (if Granger is healthy).

More likely - young and inexperienced - nothing time won't cure if they keep the team together long enough - the pieces to take the Heat down (match up) are there.

Dro
03-10-2013, 12:48 PM

They're nowhere near mentally soft...This is one of the most confident teams in the NBA..They are young and inexperienced though besides West and George Hill(a little bit)...But at least they have been in the playoffs before..It will really be a test for Lance Stephenson to see how he handles pressure...

livinglegend
03-10-2013, 12:52 PM
Miami winning tonight.

LikeABosh
03-10-2013, 12:54 PM
I'm guaranteeing a Heat win. Heat are playing just far better basketball since those 2 games vs. the Pacers. Also the first 2 games were both in Indiana.

ZaaaaaH
03-10-2013, 12:55 PM
Knicks were 2-0 vs miami heading it last Sunday too.. Fact is miami are a different team when Indy and Knicks beat them than they are now. Indy are also far better at home than they are on the road.

Knicks were playing excellent ball begging of the Season. As of lately They have been playing awful because they wont move the ball and other teams figured out how to slow Melo down since he is not a good playmaker and just like to shoot the ball.

On the other hand Indy has been playing much better then compare to earlier of the season.

Indy probably will lose today but If LeBron doesnt show that he can easily handle George on both side of the court and give this young blood confidence they will lose to the Pacers in the Conference Finals if they both meet.

LikeABosh
03-10-2013, 12:56 PM

They definitely aren't mentally soft. They actually tried way to hard to be tough and "punk' the Heat in the playoffs and Lebron and Wade had enough of it and went god mode on them

ZaaaaaH
03-10-2013, 01:09 PM
They definitely aren't mentally soft. They actually tried way to hard to be tough and "punk' the Heat in the playoffs and Lebron and Wade had enough of it and went god mode on them

Thats what I want from LeBron Today. I want 40-10-10-2-2

chosen_one6
03-10-2013, 01:33 PM
Thats what I want from LeBron Today. I want 40-10-10-2-2

You just tryin to win your fantasy basketball matchup :coleman:

HiphopRelated
03-10-2013, 02:55 PM
Knicks were playing excellent ball begging of the Season. As of lately They have been playing awful because they wont move the ball and other teams figured out how to slow Melo down since he is not a good playmaker and just like to shoot the ball.

On the other hand Indy has been playing much better then compare to earlier of the season.

Indy probably will lose today but If LeBron doesnt show that he can easily handle George on both side of the court and give this young blood confidence they will lose to the Pacers in the Conference Finals if they both meet.
oh please, it 's about far more than just Lebron

ZaaaaaH
03-10-2013, 03:18 PM
You just tryin to win your fantasy basketball matchup :coleman:

Dont play Fantasy, I play Fanduel.

ZaaaaaH
03-10-2013, 03:19 PM
oh please, it 's about far more than just Lebron

This year its ALL about LEBRON.

SilkkTheShocker
03-10-2013, 03:19 PM
Miami is going to prison f.uck Indy tonight.

imdaman99
03-10-2013, 03:24 PM

Heat have been on a hot streak, while the Knicks were on a cold streak. But Knicks still took them to the end. It wasn't a win, and there are no moral victories, but it means the Knicks match up well this year.

Last year, they were getting creamed in the regular season by the Heat.

I think the Knicks are the only team that can beat the Heat this year. Doesn't mean they will, but I'd take my chances. Indiana is a good matchup too, but they don't have that superstar that can get them buckets to will victory.

DaSeba5
03-10-2013, 03:26 PM
Heat have been on a hot streak, while the Knicks were on a cold streak. But Knicks still took them to the end. It wasn't a win, and there are no moral victories, but it means the Knicks match up well this year.

Last year, they were getting creamed in the regular season by the Heat.

I think the Knicks are the only team that can beat the Heat this year. Doesn't mean they will, but I'd take my chances. Indiana is a good matchup too, but they don't have that superstar that can get them buckets to will victory.

I'm more worried about the Pacers, but I see where you are coming from. Carmelo can take over the game for them (game 4 in first round). The Pacers don't have anyone like that. If Melo can go ape shit in a series, they have a chance. If he shoots a poor percentage, then I don't see much of a series.

Patrick Chewing
03-10-2013, 07:45 PM
An early bump cause it doesn't look good for Indiana. OP proving to be a jackass

shady6121
03-10-2013, 07:48 PM
http://www.gifcrap.com/g2data/albums/Celebrities/Nicolas%20Cage%20trying%20not%20to%20laugh.gif

ZaaaaaH
03-10-2013, 07:53 PM
An early bump cause it doesn't look good for Indiana. OP proving to be a jackass

HAHAHA come on bro if you read everything I posted I clearly said they will Lose tonight.:hammerhead:

My point is If LeBron dont let these boys know they are not in the same class by playing "aggressive" which means I want him to be more of a scorer then a facilitator because Indy plays physical and can match the Heat to some extent on athleticism who will give them run for their money when it comes Playoff time.

Im glad Wade is back and Healthy and stop hating.

willds09
03-10-2013, 07:58 PM
http://www.gifcrap.com/g2data/albums/Celebrities/Nicolas%20Cage%20trying%20not%20to%20laugh.gif
Im with u on this one buddy:roll: :cheers:

SilkkTheShocker
03-10-2013, 08:00 PM
Miami is going to prison f.uck Indy tonight.

This guy gets it ^^^

Dave3
03-10-2013, 08:01 PM
HAHAHA come on bro if you read everything I posted I clearly said they will Lose tonight.:hammerhead:

My point is If LeBron dont let these boys know they are not in the same class by playing "aggressive" which means I want him to be more of a scorer then a facilitator because Indy plays physical and can match the Heat to some extent on athleticism who will give them run for their money when it comes Playoff time.

Im glad Wade is back and Healthy and stop hating.
He's taken like 12 shots right? Guess LeBron wasn't "aggressive" How will they win??

ZaaaaaH
03-10-2013, 08:10 PM
He's taken like 12 shots right? Guess LeBron wasn't "aggressive" How will they win??

Wade is back Vino 2.0?

Spaulding
03-10-2013, 08:11 PM
This guy gets it ^^^

:cheers:

Dave3
03-10-2013, 08:13 PM
Wade is back Vino 2.0?
You mean like he has been since January? You haven't followed the Heat for that long and are making predictions about them?

ZaaaaaH
03-10-2013, 08:49 PM
You mean like he has been since January? You haven't followed the Heat for that long and are making predictions about them?

since January? Do you follow the Heat or just check score boards?

Trust me Today Wade was different then compare to other games where he was just feeding off LeBron.

Wade looks real healthy and played great defense today.

Just because he has been shooting high FG% does not mean he was making big impact like he did today.

BrickingStar
03-10-2013, 08:50 PM
Ban

Dave3
03-10-2013, 08:51 PM

Trust me Today Wade was different then compare to other games where he was just feeding off LeBron.

Just because he has been shooting high FG% does not mean he was making big impact like he did today.
I watch every Heat game lol. Wade's looked exactly like this since January. He hasn't been feeding off LeBron - he's been slashing and finishing, and he's been making his mid range Js like it's 2009. Hell even the announcers wouldn't stop talking about how his jumper's been on for the last couple months.

I think I better redirect that question to you - do you (or have you ever) watched the Heat?

chosen_one6
03-10-2013, 09:28 PM

You and I have watched very different games if you think Wade finally looks healthy as opposed to a month and a half ago.

ZaaaaaH
03-10-2013, 09:32 PM
I watch every Heat game lol. Wade's looked exactly like this since January. He hasn't been feeding off LeBron - he's been slashing and finishing, and he's been making his mid range Js like it's 2009. Hell even the announcers wouldn't stop talking about how his jumper's been on for the last couple months.

I think I better redirect that question to you - do you (or have you ever) watched the Heat?

Thats my point He has been slashing of screens and cutting while LeBron draws double team.

Today it was Wade who was doing more of the Iso then LeBron.

These are opinions but again his High FG% might overshadow how much impact LeBron was bringing while Wade was not healthy.

HiphopRelated
03-10-2013, 09:36 PM
Thats my point He has been slashing of screens and cutting while LeBron draws double team.

These are opinions but again his High FG% might overshadow how much impact LeBron was bringing while Wade was not healthy.
He does it when it's him and bloody Norris Cole, Wade's currently one of the best off ball players in the league

HiphopRelated
03-10-2013, 09:37 PM
This year its ALL about LEBRON.
guess not tonight

HiphopRelated
03-10-2013, 09:38 PM

You don't look at the Heat, you look at Lebron

Dave3
03-10-2013, 09:40 PM

Slashing is different than cutting. I said slashing - as in he's the ball handler the whole way - and going to the basket himself and finishing. He's been doing this for months and this is certainly not his first game playing like this at all.

Qwyjibo
03-11-2013, 12:18 AM
Nice call there.

ZaaaaaH
03-11-2013, 01:09 AM
guess not tonight

Yea not Tonight. I failed :lol

ZaaaaaH
03-11-2013, 01:15 AM
Slashing is different than cutting. I said slashing - as in he's the ball handler the whole way - and going to the basket himself and finishing. He's been doing this for months and this is certainly not his first game playing like this at all.

No doubt its different. Only thing Im disagreeing is you thinking Wade has been the same for months.

Today was the worst game LeBron had this year and Wade carry that Load tonight. The other nights even if LeBron score less then 20pts he usually ends up with more then 10 assist. Today LeBron was checked by the Pacers and Wade had to carry that load. Again due to his Condition and Health improving he looks much better especially against Number 1 defense in the League not against some scrubs.

joeysms55
03-11-2013, 01:18 AM
^^Lebron didn't care much of scoring when Chalmers is on fire.

Did you forget how Lebron MURDERED Indiana without Bosh last year?

ZaaaaaH
03-11-2013, 01:19 AM
Nice call there.

Thanks I did say they were going to lose tonight but they will lose come Playoffs when Granger is Healthy.

Very disappointed at George, expected a much better game then 2-11 with 5to with no energy and willingness to Win. If he does not step up and become the best player for this team Im going to be completely wrong by Heat Sweeping the Pacers.

livinglegend
03-11-2013, 01:21 AM
No doubt its different. Only thing Im disagreeing is you thinking Wade has been the same for months.

Today was the worst game LeBron had this year and Wade carry that Load tonight. The other nights even if LeBron score less then 20pts he usually ends up with more then 10 assist. Today LeBron was checked by the Pacers and Wade had to carry that load. Again due to his Condition and Health improving he looks much better especially against Number 1 defense in the League not against some scrubs.

Wade did not carry the load. It was a team effort. Bosh, Chalmers, Wade, Ray, etc. all played well. Lebron didnt a good scoring night, but he still contributed in other ways.

ZaaaaaH
03-11-2013, 01:22 AM
^^Lebron didn't care much of scoring when Chalmers is on fire.

Did you forget how Lebron MURDERED Indiana without Bosh last year?

I do remember and they Lost two games and pretty close to losing 3.

Thats the fuccken LeBron I want to see. Killing Teams so they know whats up when it comes to playoff time.

Graviton
03-11-2013, 01:23 AM
I guess you didn't count on King Boshtrich showing up and shitting on Pacers on both ends of the floor? He blocked the shit out of West/Hibbert and even snatched the ball from them both. Every time Bosh was defending the post they couldn't get shit done. His defense never gets mentioned but his impact is huge for the Heat, as long as Boshasaurus is healthy, Miami won't be stopped. Big men are not big when facing the monster that is Bosh.

ZaaaaaH
03-11-2013, 01:24 AM
Wade did not carry the load. It was a team effort. Bosh, Chalmers, Wade, Ray, etc. all played well. Lebron didnt a good scoring night, but he still contributed in other ways.

No doubt Bosh, Ray,and Chalmers all hit shots but it was due to Wade slashing and crossing kids over which made it easier for the Role players. Yea but still Great team effort today.

ZaaaaaH
03-11-2013, 01:25 AM
I guess you didn't count on King Boshtrich showing up and shitting on Pacers on both ends of the floor? He blocked the shit out of West/Hibbert and even snatched the ball from them both. Every time Bosh was defending the post they couldn't get shit done. His defense never gets mentioned but his impact is huge for the Heat, as long as Boshasaurus is healthy, Miami won't be stopped. Big men are not big when facing the monster that is Bosh.

:lol

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Graviton
03-11-2013, 01:27 AM
No doubt Bosh, Ray,and Chalmers all hit shots but it was due to Wade slashing and crossing kids over which made it easier for the Role players. Yea but still Great team effort today.
Which game were you watching? It was Bosh's defense and clutch jumpers that made the difference. West was killing Battier, Haslem and Birdman, then Bosh comes in and Miami blow them out. They couldn't get rebounds or buckets in the paint due to Bosh's box outs and length. When Bosh went out last 5 minutes of the 3rd, Miami offense and defense started struggling and turning it over. Then Bosh comes back in the 4th and closes it out with Super Mario.

Don't people remember that game where Lebron AND Wade were out and Bosh and Chalmers went ham vs Atlanta and got the win in double overtime. Bosh is the X-factor.

Graviton
03-11-2013, 01:30 AM
King Boshtrich is the best big man in the NBA, so underrated. No one else has his impact and skillset on both ends of the floor.

http://l.yimg.com/iu/api/res/1.2/X5xy4_mD68QneUy7S6vXfw--/YXBwaWQ9eXZpZGVvO2NoPTQzNztjcj0xO2N3PTUxMjtkeD0xO2 R5PTE7Zmk9dWxjcm9wO2g9NDM3O3E9MTAwO3c9NTEy/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/Sports/ap/201206212042745590962-p2.jpeg

ZaaaaaH
03-11-2013, 01:31 AM
Which game were you watching? It was Bosh's defense and clutch jumpers that made the difference. West was killing Battier, Haslem and Birdman, then Bosh comes in and Miami blow them out. They couldn't get rebounds or buckets in the paint due to Bosh's box outs and length. When Bosh went out last 5 minutes of the 3rd, Miami offense and defense started struggling and turning it over. Then Bosh comes back in the 4th and closes it out with Super Mario.

Don't people remember that game where Lebron AND Wade were out and Bosh and Chalmers went ham vs Atlanta and got the win in double overtime. Bosh is the X-factor.

I agree and Only reason Bosh is X-Factor is because he is inconsistent on Both ends of the Court but he did Play Great tonight especially Battier getting in foul trouble early.

Graviton
03-11-2013, 01:37 AM
I agree and Only reason Bosh is X-Factor is because he is inconsistent on Both ends of the Court but he did Play Great tonight especially Battier getting in foul trouble early.
He is not inconsistent, he just doesn't give a shit vs crappy teams. But every time they play a real opponent Bosh steps up and gets the win for the team.

Playoffs Boshtrich is the Bosh we saw today. I would go as far as to say Bosh is close to the most clutch of the Big 3. In 2011 and 2012 he stepped up every time. And he will continue to do it. No one can handle LelBron, King Boshtrich and DWhistle on the court at the same time. That's just too much firepower, to handle that much greatness you would need Vino, CP360 and Dwight Coward.

ZaaaaaH
03-11-2013, 02:00 AM
He is not inconsistent, he just doesn't give a shit vs crappy teams. But every time they play a real opponent Bosh steps up and gets the win for the team.

Playoffs Boshtrich is the Bosh we saw today. I would go as far as to say Bosh is close to the most clutch of the Big 3. In 2011 and 2012 he stepped up every time. And he will continue to do it. No one can handle LelBron, King Boshtrich and DWhistle on the court at the same time. That's just too much firepower, to handle that much greatness you would need Vino, CP360 and Dwight Coward.

So No Point of Thunder going to the Finals since Heat is going to win it all?

Bigsmoke
03-11-2013, 02:02 AM
King Boshtrich is the best big man in the NBA, so underrated. No one else has his impact and skillset on both ends of the floor.

http://l.yimg.com/iu/api/res/1.2/X5xy4_mD68QneUy7S6vXfw--/YXBwaWQ9eXZpZGVvO2NoPTQzNztjcj0xO2N3PTUxMjtkeD0xO2 R5PTE7Zmk9dWxjcm9wO2g9NDM3O3E9MTAwO3c9NTEy/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/Sports/ap/201206212042745590962-p2.jpeg

Al Horford >

BrickingStar
03-11-2013, 02:12 AM
Al Horford >
1>0

Bigsmoke
03-11-2013, 02:14 AM
1>0

lol like Horford would let the Heat be this bad at rebounding :rolleyes:

Horford is a better player and a better fit.

Graviton
03-11-2013, 02:14 AM
Al Horford >
Tuesday Horford will be baptized as well.

Graviton
03-11-2013, 02:16 AM
lol like Horford would let the Heat be this bad at rebounding :rolleyes:

Horford is a better player and a better fit.
Horford is the 1st option
Bosh is a 3rd option

In Horford's situation leading a crappy team going nowhere Bosh has averaged 24/10. :oldlol:

Horford can't even slap Josh Smith and take control of his pretender team, ninja please.

ZaaaaaH
03-11-2013, 02:44 AM

Chris Bosh Points/Reb/Ast/Stl/Blk/TO

NYK - Game 1 = 39 FG% 12/11/1/1/1/3 L
Game 2 = 25 FG% 12/6/1/1/2/1 L
Game 3 = 41 FG% 16/1/0/1/0/2 W

BKN - Game 1 = 20% FG 8/4/1/3/1/0 W
Game 2 = 29 FG% 8/2/1/0/3/3 W
Game 3 = 50 FG% 16/4/0/0/0/3 W

Pacers - Game 1 - 50% 14/5/3/1/2/1 L
Game 2 - 46% 13/2/0/0/0/2 L
Game 3 - 73% 24/3/4/1/3/0 W

OKC - Game 1 - 55% 16/6/2/0/0/2 W
Game 2 - 71% 20/12/2/2/3/1 W

Spurs - Game 1 - 57% 18/2/1/0/1/0 W

Clippers - Game 1 - 23% 11/9/1/0/3/0 L

I see only 2 Good games. Where is Bosh against good teams?

InspiredLebowski
03-11-2013, 02:50 AM
I'm just happy to see Miami's strategy for beating Indiana get on tape. Ton of ball pressure and traps after the first pass. Which has been the book for a plenty long while, but there's not many teams that can do it. Miami clearly is. They defended us fairly similarly to the way Memphis has.

I don't know if Indy can adjust to that in the playoffs, probably not with this roster, but I'm very happy it's on tape for Vogel now.

ZaaaaaH
03-11-2013, 02:59 AM
I'm just happy to see Miami's strategy for beating Indiana get on tape. Ton of ball pressure and traps after the first pass. Which has been the book for a plenty long while, but there's not many teams that can do it. Miami clearly is. They defended us fairly similarly to the way Memphis has.

I don't know if Indy can adjust to that in the playoffs, probably not with this roster, but I'm very happy it's on tape for Vogel now.

Yea they really pressured the ball and passes today. Vogel is good coach and hope he will figure it out.

I hope Granger comes back healthy for the Playoffs so this can be a Intense series instead being one sided and having a boring Playoff.

InspiredLebowski
03-11-2013, 03:02 AM
Yea they really pressured the ball and passes today. Vogel is good coach and hope he will figure it out.

I hope Granger comes back healthy for the Playoffs so this can be a Intense series instead being one sided and having a boring Playoff.Granger's done dude. I have absolutely no doubt. He'll miss the rest of this year, try and replace the tendon with a cadaver, and we'll see what happens. At very best he's a spot shooter from here on out. At very worst he plays out next year, feels like walking when he's 55, and retires.

His knees are in really bad shape. Tendonosis is degenerative, it doesn't just "get better." It's not like he just tore an ACL. This is why he fell to us in the draft and it's finally showing its' face.