PDA

View Full Version : Russel Westbrook heat check

Michael_Wilbon
03-12-2013, 01:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGkDUTeOfd0&feature=youtu.be

brandonislegend
03-12-2013, 01:51 AM
Another great play to add to his collection.

TMT
03-12-2013, 01:59 AM
:oldlol: Was watching this live and I definitely had no idea what was going through this kid's mind. When would you ever, ever get the call he was looking for?

:lol and :facepalm

CavaliersFTW
03-12-2013, 02:00 AM
Inb4 Budaii tries to apologize for this basketcase - what a horrid excuse for a "PG", no real PG ever makes decisions like that :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

SyRyanYang
03-12-2013, 02:00 AM
Kid thought he's Durant:lol

Michael_Wilbon
03-12-2013, 02:01 AM
:oldlol: Was watching this live and I definitely had no idea what was going through this kid's mind. When would you ever, ever get the call he was looking for?

:lol and :facepalm

:roll: :applause:

brandonislegend
03-12-2013, 02:03 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290632

Rondo
03-12-2013, 02:09 AM
Perks reaction :oldlol:

He must be so infuriating as a teammate.

Graviton
03-12-2013, 02:22 AM
I honestly believe he has a real multiple personality disorder. No way he can be so inconsistent by choice.

One day he actually attacks the rim and slows down, next day he just jacks up quick jumpers like JR Smith. Makes no sense.

Some of it should be on Brooks for allowing that shit, guy has no balls. Anyone think Westbrook would be playing like that under Popovich? They say good centers are extinct, but so are good coaches, outside Pop, Thibs and Hollins I don't think there is a coach out there that holds his player's accountable and actually has control over the stars.

tommyhtc
03-12-2013, 02:27 AM
somehow I don't remember this despite being there..

brandonislegend
03-12-2013, 02:29 AM
I honestly believe he has a real multiple personality disorder. No way he can be so inconsistent by choice.

One day he actually attacks the rim and slows down, next day he just jacks up quick jumpers like JR Smith. Makes no sense.

Some of it should be on Brooks for allowing that shit, guy has no balls. Anyone think Westbrook would be playing like that under Popovich? They say good centers are extinct, but so are good coaches, outside Pop, Thibs and Hollins I don't think there is a coach out there that holds his player's accountable and actually has control over the stars.

It could be called that, or low basketball IQ whichever you prefer.

ripthekik
03-12-2013, 02:29 AM
:oldlol:

Graviton
03-12-2013, 02:31 AM
It could be called that, or low basketball IQ whichever you prefer.
Hard to develop IQ with no veterans and a coach with no ********. This team could use someone like Nash, Kidd or even Billups.

Either way, Spurs are the favorites to make it outta the West.

brandonislegend
03-12-2013, 02:33 AM
Hard to develop IQ with no veterans and a coach with no ********. This team could use someone like Nash, Kidd or even Billups.

Either way, Spurs are the favorites to make it outta the West.

true.

L8kersfan222
03-12-2013, 03:07 AM
And doesn't get back on D.

RoundMoundOfReb
03-12-2013, 03:10 AM
wow that was idiotic

SevereUpInHere
03-12-2013, 03:20 AM
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/files/2012/06/Durant-Westbrook-GIF.gif

shady6121
03-12-2013, 03:23 AM

:lol

entropy35
03-12-2013, 04:16 AM
wasn't that a foul? Play looks worse than it really is.

dunksby
03-12-2013, 05:08 AM
Y'all overreacting, refs should have called a foul, it looks bad cause no foul was called.

Figlo
03-12-2013, 05:08 AM
Embarrassing, he should be fined by the Thunder for that.

Figlo
03-12-2013, 05:09 AM
Y'all overreacting, refs should have called a foul, it looks bad cause no foul was called.

Bad decision to fire it up whet ever that was a foul or not? Simply idiotic.

dunksby
03-12-2013, 05:28 AM
Bad decision to fire it up whet ever that was a foul or not? Simply idiotic.
It was dumb, but I'd rather have him make this kinda mistakes than some of those he used to make during the last couple of postseasons.

Burgz V2
03-12-2013, 05:42 AM
lmaoooo at the top comment

"accidentally hit square"

Clutch
03-12-2013, 05:47 AM
YouTube comment:

"accidentally hit square."

:roll: :roll: :roll:

This one always cracks me up :oldlol:

wally_world
03-12-2013, 05:51 AM
I think he was trying to draw 3 FTs. Thats the only logical explanation.

Graviton
03-12-2013, 05:54 AM

This one killed me...

"still a higher percentage shot than a Perkins layup"

comerb
03-12-2013, 06:53 AM
Inb4 Budaii tries to apologize for this basketcase - what a horrid excuse for a "PG", no real PG ever makes decisions like that :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Who thinks Westbrook is a "real" PG? Everyone knows he's a 2-guard who just happens to dribble the ball up court.

Lebron23
03-12-2013, 07:23 AM
The Thunder traded the wrong guy. Harden > Westbrook this season.

Bcogswell
03-12-2013, 07:39 AM
He was fouled but there is no reason he should ever jack that up simply looking to get the whistle. How many refs are going to call a foul on a jumpshot from half court unless its a buzzer beater? :lol

coin24
03-12-2013, 07:46 AM
Westbrick:facepalm That was just idiotic:oldlol:

Jameerthefear
03-12-2013, 07:59 AM
This one killed me...

"still a higher percentage shot than a Perkins layup"
:lol :applause:

OhNoTimNoSho
03-12-2013, 10:12 AM
I feel sorry for his mother

pauk
03-12-2013, 10:15 AM
Durant would be GOAT if he had Westbrooks mindset

SilkkTheShocker
03-12-2013, 10:17 AM
F.ucking trash. No team will ever win anything with this low IQ clown as their starting "point guard". Wait until his athleticism starts to fade. Him and Rose will be the Bejing's Ducks starting backcourt by 2020. Dumbest player in the league by far.

SilkkTheShocker
03-12-2013, 10:19 AM
Durant would be GOAT if he had Westbrooks mindset

You aren't going to win anything when both your stars have low basketball IQs. I know its your job to take shots at Durant in every thread, but you're so wrong here it almost makes me think you don't watch basketball. Just shut the f.uck up.

Real Men Wear Green
03-12-2013, 10:19 AM
No ref should ever call a foul in that circumstance. You do not give a reward to a player for that kind of decision.

Meticode
03-12-2013, 10:24 AM
That was my NBA 2K "Ooops I hit the shooting button on accident' shit. You ever do that in a close game on 2k and be like "MOTHERF*CKER!" :roll:

MaxFly
03-12-2013, 10:36 AM

SMH @ Carlton...

pauk
03-12-2013, 10:39 AM
You aren't going to win anything when both your stars have low basketball IQs. I know its your job to take shots at Durant in every thread, but you're so wrong here it almost makes me think you don't watch basketball. Just shut the f.uck up.

Durant has great IQ... at least better than Westbrook, i was just sarcastic on my comment but its somewhat true in that Durant needs to be the one taking more/many shots on that team and/or just be more scoring agressive than Westbrook. A Durant with Westbrooks mindset is a much more efficient & productive scorer and who knows, maybe that could result in better team success for his team...

I love Durant.... absolutely love the guy, reminds me of my favorite player of all time aswell... i like to share my tips & thoughts on how he can improve and how he maybe should approach the game and so on, its just speculation and i expect nothing but basketball discussion out of it..... not insults from cretins like you, your red bars are already very understandably filled out so i wont even bother with that either, stop wasting my time.

SilkkTheShocker
03-12-2013, 10:56 AM
Durant has great IQ... at least better than Westbrook, i was just sarcastic on my comment but its somewhat true in that Durant needs to be the one taking more/many shots on that team and/or just be more scoring agressive than Westbrook. A Durant with Westbrooks mindset is a much more efficient & productive scorer and who knows, maybe that could result in better team success for his team...

I love Durant.... absolutely love the guy, reminds me of my favorite player of all time aswell... i like to share my tips & thoughts on how he can improve and how he maybe should approach the game and so on, its just speculation and i expect nothing but basketball discussion out of it..... not insults from cretins like you, your red bars are already very understandably filled out so i wont even bother with that either, stop wasting my time.

Agreed. Why waste your time with me when you can be writing novels on a blocked shot in the all-star game. Also, if im wasting your time, what was the point of even responding to me? Did I heard you feeling because I told you to "shut the f.uck up"? Man up, son.

Smoke117
03-12-2013, 01:06 PM
:roll: :facepalm

DuMa
03-12-2013, 01:23 PM
SWAGBrook gonna swag :pimp:

gengiskhan
03-12-2013, 01:24 PM

after watching this. I'll never blame kobe for having a bad SHOT selection for a SHOOTING guard.

This takes the cake. Westbrook needs to be medicated by psychiatrist pronto.

With such close game 70-73 with OKC trailing. what the hell was he thinking!

drawing a 3 FT shooting foul from half court. You gotta be fully retarded! :facepalm :facepalm

NugzFan
03-12-2013, 01:43 PM

was just gonna post that. :oldlol: :oldlol:

KG215
03-12-2013, 01:48 PM
As usual, Westbrook does something dumb and the wolves come out. He clearly thought Gary Neal was about to foul him. Watch the replay...Neal actually does run up to Westbrook and puts both hands on him. The stupid part came with Westbrook deciding to try and sell it as a shooting foul a half second too early. I've seen Chris Paul do the same thing a couple of times this year from around halfcourt. He's just gotten the foul call every time. Westbrook shooting a little too early allowed Neal to hold back from making a little too much contact to make the foul obvious.

Now, I do agree with those saying the refs shouldn't have called the foul there. Gary Neal was going to foul, and actually got both hands up and on Westbrook's torso, but Russ just shot the ball a little too early. I don't blame the official for not calling the foul. It was the right no-call.

Jailblazers7
03-12-2013, 01:58 PM
As usual, Westbrook does something dumb and the wolves come out. He clearly thought Gary Neal was about to foul him. Watch the replay...Neal actually does run up to Westbrook and puts both hands on him. The stupid part came with Westbrook deciding to try and sell it as a shooting foul a half second too early. I've seen Chris Paul do the same thing a couple of times this year from around halfcourt. He's just gotten the foul call every time. Westbrook shooting a little too early allowed Neal to hold back from making a little too much contact to make the foul obvious.

Now, I do agree with those saying the refs shouldn't have called the foul there. Gary Neal was going to foul, and actually got both hands up and on Westbrook's torso, but Russ just shot the ball a little too early. I don't blame the official for not calling the foul. It was the right no-call.

Yeah, he was clearly trying to get the 3 shots there. Not really that big a deal. ISH is way too hard on Westbrook.

KG215
03-12-2013, 02:03 PM
Yeah, he was clearly trying to get the 3 shots there. Not really that big a deal. ISH is way too hard on Westbrook.
Like I said, I've seen Chris Paul do almost this exact same thing, from right around halfcourt, 2 or 3 time this year. Difference is, he got the foul call (no shots were awarded) and he's Chris Paul, so no overreaction.

imdaman99
03-12-2013, 02:03 PM
its the same band of trolls that get on his case. maybe they are bored because their favorite player is injured for 3-4 weeks again :roll: either way, yeah it was a dumb thing by goatbrook. but he was carrying them in the 3rd quarter and was unstoppable. neal was probably going to foul him to get someone in the game to guard him.

chosen_one6
03-12-2013, 02:11 PM
No one ever calls a foul on a shot from more than 40 feet. Ever. EVER.

AirTupac
03-12-2013, 02:12 PM
Dumb play by a dumb player.

SilkkTheShocker
03-12-2013, 02:12 PM
Its time to stop making excuses for Westbrick. There is no doubt in my mind he will hold OKC back from ever winning a title.

imdaman99
03-12-2013, 02:14 PM
Its time to stop making excuses for Westbrick. There is no doubt in my mind he will hold OKC back from ever winning a title.
who gives a shit whats in your mind? you have proven to be a buffoon :roll:

AirTupac
03-12-2013, 02:16 PM

I don't think Euroleague ever had that many red bars.

imdaman99
03-12-2013, 02:19 PM
I don't think Euroleague ever had that many red bars.
last i saw, euroleague only had about 2-3 red bars. somebody must have been reppin him galore

Jailblazers7
03-12-2013, 02:20 PM

Durant is lucky that he gets to rely on Westbrook and then get zero blame when they don't win a ring (which I'm not sure they ever will, at least not with better coaching). Dude's got it made.

Xsatyr
03-12-2013, 02:22 PM

Haha I read that three times before I got it...

SilkkTheShocker
03-12-2013, 02:26 PM

You cared enough to quote my post and make a personal attack.

:oldlol: :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
03-12-2013, 02:27 PM
Durant is lucky that he gets to rely on Westbrook and then get zero blame when they don't win a ring (which I'm not sure they ever will, at least not with better coaching). Dude's got it made.

Without Durant in the lineup Westbrick's FG% would drop below 40% shooting. Thats a fact.

TMT
03-12-2013, 02:27 PM

31ppg and 6rpg on 55% shooting and 40% from 3 in the Finals last year. What much else can a scorer do? :confusedshrug:

Jailblazers7
03-12-2013, 02:37 PM
31ppg and 6rpg on 55% shooting and 40% from 3 in the Finals last year. What much else can a scorer do? :confusedshrug:

He also average 2 assists and 4 TOs per game. You guys really think Durant would be as successful as he is without Westbrook controlling the ball and putting pressure on the defense all game?

Not saying he isn't great but ISH gives the guy a free pass and then murders Westbrook.

imdaman99
03-12-2013, 02:41 PM
He also average 2 assists and 4 TOs per game. You guys really think Durant would be as successful as he is without Westbrook controlling the ball and putting pressure on the defense all game?

Not saying he isn't great but ISH gives the guy a free pass and then murders Westbrook.
westbrook gets none of the glory and all of the blame. might have something to do with his demeanor :oldlol:
he is okc's official scapegoat :pimp:

Celtic_Pride
03-12-2013, 02:43 PM
Classic Westbrook

LOL at bringing CP3 into this. He would never ever act this retarded. If he wants to draw the foul mid court, he would do this by passing to the nearest teammate so that if a foul doesn't get called, he can still continue the play

But heaving a mid court shot with 20 left on the shot clock is plain stupid and there are fools who think he is the best "Point Guard" :oldlol:

TMT
03-12-2013, 02:47 PM

He's not a distributor, he's a scorer. He's not Lebron, he's Kevin Durant.

Westbrook having the ball in his hands is a blessing and a curse at the same time. You realize he can control the game without taking so many shot attempts, right? The fact that he literally doubled up Kevin Durant's shot count last night @ San Antonio while getting pummeled by the Tony Parker-less Spurs is a problem.

Kujo
03-12-2013, 02:49 PM
I'll say it again. Westbrick is going to either be the big reason why the OKC gets to the NBA finals (Duran't can't do it all himself), or the reason they don't.

Legends66NBA7
03-12-2013, 02:50 PM
He chucked a shot he thought a got fouled on... okay great, he's a number of things from now on. An idiot, low IQ, he reflects his fans, etc...

The Thunder are still a Top 3 team and 2nd in the West because of Durant and Westbrook. Westbrook is still a Top 10 player. At times even outplays Durant on the court, but none of that ever gets talked about instead lets focus on all the negative he brings so that we can say "see, told ya !".

Watch him have a streak of great games after this and it won't get talked about. Either that, or this thread gets buried.

Jailblazers7
03-12-2013, 02:52 PM
He's not a distributor, he's a scorer. He's not Lebron, he's Kevin Durant.

Westbrook having the ball in his hands is a blessing and a curse at the same time. You realize he can control the game without taking so many shot attempts, right? The fact that he literally doubled up Kevin Durant's shot count last night @ San Antonio while getting pummeled by the Tony Parker-less Spurs is a problem.

Not saying Westbrook is perfect either but people need to be a little more reasonable.

Also, not sure having your best wing player who is constantly fed the ball have an assist TO ratio of .5 is going to win you many rings. He's improved this year but he can't just be a scorer in the playoffs and expect to win championships.

I think coaching has a lot to do with things too. Brooks doesn't seem to have a coherent offensive philosphy and it can really hurt Durant and Westbrook, especially in the Finals.

KG215
03-12-2013, 02:55 PM
Classic Westbrook

LOL at bringing CP3 into this. He would never ever act this retarded. If he wants to draw the foul mid court, he would do this by passing to the nearest teammate so that if a foul doesn't get called, he can still continue the play

Wrong. I've seen CP3 do the exact same thing several times this year, which means he attempted to shoot the ball in hopes of getting FT's out of it.

TMT
03-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Not saying Westbrook is perfect either but people need to be a little more reasonable.

Also, not sure having your best wing player who is constantly fed the ball have an assist TO ratio of .5 is going to win you many rings.

I think coaching has a lot to do with things too. Brooks doesn't seem to have a coherent offensive philosphy and it can really hurt Durant and Westbrook, especially in the Finals.

That's the product of having the greatest perimeter defender in the league guarding you for 5 games. And he was still able to put up big numbers, with the turnovers being the only downside. Not many guys can put up 30+ a game on Lebron so he's not just a scorer, he's a phenomenal scorer. But the next facet of KD's production is going to be adding something new to his game, whether its defensively, assisting his teammates (both which he has improved on this year), ect. But even with Durant and Westbrook playing at their highest level, it's still going to be a long shot to beat the Heat. They don't have enough, IMO. But, who really does?

Celtic_Pride
03-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Wrong. I've seen CP3 do the exact same thing several times this year, which means he attempted to shoot the ball in hopes of getting FT's out of it.

That must be inside or at the 3 point line. Have you seen CP3 shoot the ball half court with 20 seconds left on the shot clock and expecting free throws?

I seriously doubt he does something this stupid!

IGotACoolStory
03-12-2013, 03:02 PM
I didn't watch the game...

Why was Neal going to foul there?

2:30 left in the third quarter... Judging by how the defense is set, SAS probably just made a bucket so it's not like Westbrook was about to one man fastbreak that shit. He's just walking up the court, 20+ left on the shot clock, and Neal is going to foul?

What am I missing here?

Jailblazers7
03-12-2013, 03:08 PM
That must be inside or at the 3 point line. Have you seen CP3 shoot the ball half court with 20 seconds left on the shot clock and expecting free throws?

Youre wrong dude just stop.

PrettyCool
03-12-2013, 03:13 PM

Also, not sure having your best wing player who is constantly fed the ball have an assist TO ratio of .5 is going to win you many rings. He's improved this year but he can't just be a scorer in the playoffs and expect to win championships.

This is how I feel. There are very few pg's in general, let alone young ones like Westbrook who are offensive savants who's precense makes the offense cohesive regardless of coaching. That's why the clippers can get away with such an incompetent coach in Del Negro.

Westbrook isn't that type of player (neither is Durant although he's much more than just a scorer on offense) and that's not his fault. OKC is so good because they out talent people and bring it every night. I feel like if they ran into Miami again they would again lose more times than not in a similar way as last finals where Harden Dissapeared and Miami outclassed them. This time Harden is gone, and I don't see how OKC can exploit Miami's weaknesses. I could be wrong though.

Imagine if Pop was coaching OKC? Dynasty.

brandonislegend
03-12-2013, 03:20 PM
:roll: all these insecure Westbrick fans swearing cp3 has done this 3 times post the videos then.

KG215
03-12-2013, 03:32 PM

Yes! And from around halfcourt. I specifically remember a game this year where he launched a shot right at the halfcourt circle as a foul was being called. The only difference is he shot the ball almost simultaneously as the whistle was being blown. Westbrook shot the ball last night about half a second before the whistle would've been blown. Neal runs right up to Russ and puts both hands on his torso, and was clearly getting ready to foul him. Watch the replay.

StroShow4
03-12-2013, 03:35 PM
:roll: all these insecure Westbrick fans swearing cp3 has done this 3 times post the videos then.

Paul does do this, but he usually waits until he's heard the whistle.

brandonislegend
03-12-2013, 03:39 PM
Paul does do this, but he usually waits until he's heard the whistle.

Yes that is different then just throwing up and hoping they blow it, everyone throws the ball toward the basket when they hear the whistle Kobe does it, everyone does it.

KG215
03-12-2013, 04:03 PM
Yes that is different then just throwing up and hoping they blow it, everyone throws the ball toward the basket when they hear the whistle Kobe does it, everyone does it.
He wasn't just throwing it up "hoping for a whistle." Either you haven't watched the replay, or you've watched the replay and are purposely being stupid because you hate Westbrook. Neal was going to foul him. The Thunder TV guys last night said Popovich was telling Neal to go foul Westbrook as soon as he crossed halfcourt to either slow him down or get someone else in the game that could guard him better, because this was during the stretch where the Thunder closed to within 1 point and, in large part, it had a lot to do with Westbrook getting to the hole pretty much whenever he wanted.

He obviously should've waited a half second longer until he heard the whistle, but Neal was going to foul him.

elementally morale
03-12-2013, 04:13 PM
Haha I read that three times before I got it...

I still don't get it. :(
English is not my first language though, not even my second one. So I don't feel ashamed... but it doesn't change the fact I didn't get this joke. :(

Budadiiii
03-12-2013, 04:15 PM
Westbrook got you fools shook.

Number 1 point guard in the league.

A lot of Kyrie, Parker, Rose, and Rondo fans in here.

Where they at? :lol

CavaliersFTW
03-12-2013, 04:26 PM
Westbrook got you fools shook.

Number 1 point guard in the league.

A lot of Kyrie, Parker, Rose, and Rondo fans in here.

Where they at? :lol
Russell Westbrook and Javale McGee should team up - it would be funny :lol

RoundMoundOfReb
03-12-2013, 04:27 PM
:lol :lol :lol :roll: :roll: :applause:

Budadiiii
03-12-2013, 04:32 PM
Not as funny as the Cavs franchise. :lol

Worst sports franchise in history. :applause:

upside24
03-12-2013, 04:35 PM
Bad shot without a doubt but apparently he thought there was contact.

Russ will do some things that make you scratch your head, but he is incredible. No one can get to the rim like him.

PrettyCool
03-12-2013, 04:36 PM
Not as funny as the Cavs franchise. :lol

Worst sports franchise in history. :applause:

Your franchise doesn't even have a history other than stealing a citys team after they lucked out and drafted a superstar (Durant).

Budadiiii
03-12-2013, 04:38 PM
Your franchise doesn't even have a history other than stealing a citys team after they lucked out and drafted a superstar (Durant).
I love the taste of your misinformed tears.

Cry more.

CavaliersFTW
03-12-2013, 04:38 PM
Bad shot without a doubt but apparently he thought there was contact.

Russ will do some things that make you scratch your head, but he is incredible. No one can get to the rim like him.
Same with Javale McGee

PrettyCool
03-12-2013, 04:44 PM
I love the taste of your misinformed tears.

Cry more.

Misinformed tears? Nice imagery/wordplay fagggott :roll:

write a sonnet on how mad I am kid.

Burgz V2
03-12-2013, 04:45 PM
Not as bad as my posts. :lol

Worst poster in ISH history. :applause:

fixed.

bdreason
03-12-2013, 04:52 PM
I think what's most embarrassing is an NBA player would even try to draw a shooting foul from that distance... and actually believe he could get the call.

Budadiiii
03-12-2013, 04:53 PM
fixed.
I guess talking about historically terrible franchises struck a nerve with you.

I wonder why

Xsatyr
03-12-2013, 04:56 PM
I still don't get it. :(
English is not my first language though, not even my second one. So I don't feel ashamed... but it doesn't change the fact I didn't get this joke. :(

It's when you're playing on a playstation and push the shoot button when you meant to pass.

PrettyCool
03-12-2013, 05:03 PM
I guess talking about historically terrible franchises struck a nerve with you.

I wonder why

People are just calling you out for obvious and somewhat pathetic baiting. You act like us fans have any control or have contributed and are a part of what the team does. I could become an OKC/Miami fan tomorrow and have "bragging rights" (or whatever you think you have), but wheres the fun in that? The only people who really have their nerves struck by trolling are guys like Lebron23 who literally live their lives through certain players.

You've probably answered this before, but why are you an OKC fan?

Burgz V2
03-12-2013, 05:07 PM
Burgz is da gawd, I am his b****.

I have sinned for worshipping Westbrick :cry: :cry: :cry:

Don't be so hard on yourself man.

CavaliersFTW
03-12-2013, 05:09 PM
People are just calling you out for obvious and somewhat pathetic baiting. You act like us fans have any control or have contributed and are a part of what the team does. I could become an OKC/Miami fan tomorrow and have "bragging rights" (or whatever you think you have), but wheres the fun in that? The only people who really have their nerves struck by trolling are guys like Lebron23 who literally live their lives through certain players.

:lol funny thing is he ISN'T an OKC fan, he would ditch OKC in a heart beat if they traded Westbrook because he's a WESTBROOK fan :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Of all the players in the league :lol

Budadiiii
03-12-2013, 05:09 PM

I was born and raised in OKC.

Any basketball discussions will come off as silly, because you're right, we have no control on what goes on.

Budadiiii
03-12-2013, 05:10 PM
:lol funny thing is he ISN'T an OKC fan, he's a WESTBROOK fan :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Of all the players in the league :lol
I'm an OKC fan and Westbrook is my favorite player.

Didn't know a 60 year old man could be so childish.

You're a goofy fool. :lol

elementally morale
03-12-2013, 05:10 PM
It's when you're playing on a playstation and push the shoot button when you meant to pass.

Thx. I usually understand more or less everything (save for Mutombo) but when it comes to culrural nuances like this one, I'm totally lost like deer in the headlights.

CavaliersFTW
03-12-2013, 05:12 PM

60? My profile says I'm 25, great job good effort!

Burgz V2
03-12-2013, 05:14 PM
I'm an OKC bandwagoner and Westbrook is my secret lover.

I can be so childish.

I'm a goofy fool. :lol

The truth comes out.

Budadiiii
03-12-2013, 05:15 PM
60? My profile says I'm 25, great job good effort!
Well, that settles it. No way around a birth date on ISH. :rolleyes:

25 is even worse, I could see a 60 year old retired dude trolling on the net, but a guy in the prime of his life? That's just sad.

Burgz V2
03-12-2013, 05:22 PM
Well, that settles it. I'm a b****. :rolleyes:

we gotta work on the self-esteem bro, maybe it's all the negs. Internet bullies can be so mean.

PrettyCool
03-12-2013, 05:23 PM
I was born and raised in OKC.

Any basketball discussions will come off as silly, because you're right, we have no control on what goes on.

That's not what I said lol. I like discussing basketball, but you don't. You just trashed fans of franchises that aren't winning as much as yours right now. That's not talking basketball, that's just beings prick lol.

What team were you a fan of before the thunder came to town?

Budadiiii
03-12-2013, 05:29 PM
That's not what I said lol. I like discussing basketball, but you don't. You just trashed fans of franchises that aren't winning as much as yours right now. That's not talking basketball, that's just beings prick lol.

What team were you a fan of before the thunder came to town?
I know what you said, you just misinterpreted what I said.

I didn't have a favorite team before OKC, I just liked watching the sport from an objective point of view.

elementally morale
03-12-2013, 05:37 PM
from an objective point of view.

That's an oxymoron right there.

Cherry Picker
03-12-2013, 05:39 PM
Somewhere out there D Wade is thinking to pump-fake to draw a foul in the backcourt and somewhere out there a defender will fall for it.

westside_baller
03-12-2013, 05:59 PM

Russell Dumbbrook; poster boy for proponents of the black intellectual inferiority thesis.

elementally morale
03-12-2013, 06:14 PM
Russell Dumbbrook; poster boy for proponents of the black intellectual inferiority thesis.

Delonte West is a great counterargument.

imdaman99
03-12-2013, 06:56 PM
I think what's most embarrassing is an NBA player would even try to draw a shooting foul from that distance... and actually believe he could get the call.
how is it embarrassing when the player was coming to foul him? he was trying to dupe the ref into giving him free throws instead of another team foul. surely, no one has tried that before. :roll: he deserved the call, didnt deserve free throws. i suppose he has committed a travesty. all players that flop to get calls are much better. the truth is spoken :applause:

Jailblazers7
03-12-2013, 06:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzpaMKHNph4

imdaman99
03-12-2013, 06:59 PM
you're reaching there buddy. i know you have pretended to watch a basketball game before without anti goatbrook tinted glasses on, so perhaps you might have seen a kobe pump fake. defender jumps up, kobe jumps into defender assuming a call will be made. no call made, shot hits nothing but backboard. kobe looks at refs to say :kobe: why no call made? yeah, i suppose that is entirely different from this play. what a troll :facepalm

elementally morale
03-12-2013, 07:00 PM

Spot on.

Perceptions do change, don't they? :)

imdaman99
03-12-2013, 07:02 PM
hes a troll. he never posts anything objective about westbrook. he is talking about insecurities, but he is rooting for a guy that might never play more than 60 games a season and is again out 3-4 weeks, and trolls the one guy that never misses a game. pot kettle black to that guy :bowdown:

RRR3
03-12-2013, 07:48 PM
Durant would.

brandonislegend
03-12-2013, 08:27 PM

Except he felt the contact first and actually got the call, how is that similar?

Jailblazers7
03-12-2013, 08:28 PM
Except he felt the contact first and actually got the call, how is that similar?

It's the same basic play, Westbrook just shot the ball too soon which is exactly what KG215 said like 3 times.

KG215
03-12-2013, 08:53 PM
You know, sometimes it's ok to admit you're wrong instead of continuously backpedaling just because you don't like someone.

brandonislegend
03-12-2013, 09:01 PM
You know, sometimes it's ok to admit you're wrong instead of continuously backpedaling just because you don't like someone.

I am not backpedaling :roll: watch the videos you really think that is the same?

chips93
03-12-2013, 09:03 PM
I am not backpedaling :roll: watch the videos you really think that is the same?

its the same play, just with better execution by paul

brandonislegend
03-12-2013, 09:09 PM
its the same play, just with better execution by paul

high IQ versus low IQ exactly. :cheers:

Doranku
03-12-2013, 09:19 PM
How are those two plays the same?

CP3 did it when their team was up 1 and there was <10 seconds left in the game. Westbrook did it with 2:30 left in the third with 20 seconds left on the shot clock. :roll:

brandonislegend
03-12-2013, 09:23 PM

CP3 did it when their team was up 1 and there was <10 seconds left in the game. Westbrook did it with 2:30 left in the third with 20 seconds left on the shot clock. :roll:

I think its funny people are trying to defend Westbrick in this situation, it is obvious he has the IQ of a potato.

KG215
03-12-2013, 10:39 PM
I think its funny people are trying to defend Westbrick in this situation, it is obvious he has the IQ of a potato.
And it's obvious that you're an ignorant asshat incapable of seeing past your personal biases against certain players to provide any sort of objectivity to the discussion.

The play that was linked on here where Chris Paul did the exact same thing, but with better execution, is just one time. I've seen a couple of games this year where he did the exact same thing. Dribbled across halfcourt, saw a player coming at him to intentionally foul for whatever reason (once it was in the first half I believe and the other team had a foul to give and were going to use it) and Paul jacked up a shot from around halfcourt. Again, for like the 5th time, you can CLEARLY see on the replay Neal ran right up to Westbrook and put both hands on him. He was going to foul. The OKC TV guys even said they heard Popovich telling him to go foul Westbrook. Westbrook, unfortunately, just mistimed the shot and let it fly a half second too early.

I'm not even really defending Westbrook. Maybe a foul should've been called but he shouldn't have been awarded shots. Paul wasn't given shots either time I saw him do it this year. I'm tired of seeing you needlessly rip on Westbrook, especially over something like this where, had the foul been called, it would've looked like a smart play. Then, when someone points out maybe the smartest PG in the league has done the same thing multiple times this year, you still refuse to accept that it's the exact same play but with better execution. And the better execution part has nothing to do with Westbrook's low basketball IQ. He just mistimed the shot. That's it. He was going to get fouled and, to be honest, there could've been a foul called since Neal put both hands on Westbrook's stomach as he elevated to shoot the ball.

RRR3
03-12-2013, 10:42 PM
OP is furious Westbrook is better than his hero Kyrie.

Legends66NBA7
03-12-2013, 10:43 PM
OP is furious Westbrook is better than his hero Kyrie.

Brandon isn't the OP.

Greg Oden 50
03-12-2013, 10:44 PM
And it's obvious that you're an ignorant asshat incapable of seeing past your personal biases against certain players to provide any sort of objectivity to the discussion.

The play that was linked on here where Chris Paul did the exact same thing, but with better execution, is just one time. I've seen a couple of games this year where he did the exact same thing. Dribbled across halfcourt, saw a player coming at him to intentionally foul for whatever reason (once it was in the first half I believe and the other team had a foul to give and were going to use it) and Paul jacked up a shot from around halfcourt. Again, for like the 5th time, you can CLEARLY see on the replay Neal ran right up to Westbrook and put both hands on him. He was going to foul. The OKC TV guys even said they heard Popovich telling him to go foul Westbrook. Westbrook, unfortunately, just mistimed the shot and let it fly a half second too early.

I'm not even really defending Westbrook. Maybe a foul should've been called but he shouldn't have been awarded shots. Paul wasn't given shots either time I saw him do it this year. I'm tired of seeing you needlessly rip on Westbrook, especially over something like this where, had the foul been called, it would've looked like a smart play. Then, when someone points out maybe the smartest PG in the league has done the same thing multiple times this year, you still refuse to accept that it's the exact same play but with better execution. And the better execution part has nothing to do with Westbrook's low basketball IQ. He just mistimed the shot. That's it. He was going to get fouled and, to be honest, there could've been a foul called since Neal put both hands on Westbrook's stomach as he elevated to shoot the ball.

lol,no one will calls foul like that :banana:

RRR3
03-12-2013, 10:44 PM
Brandon isn't the OP.
RRR3=idiot. :facepalm

imdaman99
03-12-2013, 10:45 PM

so which one is more likely to lose you the game if the ref doesn't blow a whistle?

pretty sure i seen cp3 turn the ball over with under 10 seconds left up 3, and lo and behold the spurs hit a 3 to tie the game on the turnover and end up winning the game in OT. i guess high IQ isnt always high IQ

brenda always reaching :roll:

Greg Oden 50
03-12-2013, 10:47 PM

this is not half court,big difference :facepalm

KG215
03-12-2013, 10:48 PM
this is not half court,big difference :facepalm
Really? Are you that stupid? He still launched the ball just a few steps across halfcourt. It's not like he was just a few feet behind the FT line.

Greg Oden 50
03-12-2013, 10:50 PM

u re 2 yrs old baby

Legends66NBA7
03-12-2013, 10:50 PM
RRR3=idiot. :facepalm

Eh well, Michael Wilbon might be an Irving fanboy/Westbrook hater ?

:lol

But yeah, I knew you meant Brandon. He contributes to everything anti-Westbrook. Westbrook would have to play perfect and it still wouldn't satisfy him.

Greg Oden 50
03-12-2013, 10:51 PM
Really? Are you that stupid? He still launched the ball just a few steps across halfcourt. It's not like he was just a few feet behind the FT line.

u dun understand wt is half court,thunder stans :facepalm

KG215
03-12-2013, 10:54 PM
Registered in 2006 and you have 58 posts, most of which have been in the last few days. Hmm....

Legends66NBA7
03-12-2013, 10:54 PM

Please explain what half court means. Look where Paul launched it from:

http://gyazo.com/ebb81d196bb2c139abcae5d4d8212e77.png

In comparison to Westbrook:

http://gyazo.com/f7cb66e255609c512a0173cdf8abd1c3.png

Greg Oden 50
03-12-2013, 11:00 PM
Please explain what half court means. Look where Paul launched it from:

http://gyazo.com/ebb81d196bb2c139abcae5d4d8212e77.png

In comparison to Westbrook:

http://gyazo.com/f7cb66e255609c512a0173cdf8abd1c3.png

center on the court :banana:

differnce btw paul & westbrick is 10 seconds left at the 3rd & 2:33 left in the 3rd with 19 secnds:roll:

imnew09
03-12-2013, 11:17 PM
center on the court :banana:

differnce btw paul & westbrick is 10 seconds left at the 3rd & 2:33 left in the 3rd with 19 secnds:roll:

Not only you can't write correctly, but you can't see either. It's 3rd with 2:29 18 secs...

Jailblazers7
03-12-2013, 11:34 PM
Sorry, I should have known that my video wasnt valid because CP3 didnt shoot from the exact same spot with the exact amount of time left. The video def doesnt show that CP3 has tried to draw similar fouls in the past, which was KG215's point.

Greg Oden 50
03-12-2013, 11:38 PM
Not only you can't write correctly, but you can't see either. It's 3rd with 2:29 18 secs...

almsot :banana: