Timmy D for MVP
03-12-2013, 03:51 PM
Well shit... once she got on top that's like 400 lbs he has to move. :oldlol:

Toizumi
03-12-2013, 03:57 PM
Wow. he needs to learn some jitz :oldlol:

JEFFERSON MONEY
03-12-2013, 04:07 PM
Sh!t he can't even sweep those tree trunk thighs. A beast like that can not fall or else she'll never get up.

Lol the second he goes for the elbow she astutely clings on to his hair. Nice instincts. Better than the rope a dope. I'm sure if Tyson had hair like Lennox Lewis this would be the Blastoise to his Charizard. Too bad those hanging wads of flesh she call triceps will never do a proper ground n pound.

steve franchise
03-12-2013, 04:35 PM
How we know they're a couple?

I just watched it. Man if a female whale was on top of me like that and all those people around I'd just be like **** this and lay there lol. You can't move her without looking like a bitch.

:roll:

JEFFERSON MONEY
03-12-2013, 04:39 PM
Also how do poor people get fat?

Hamburger Helper, donuts, Mickey D's, Ho-Ho's, Banquet Meals, stress, and weak nutritional knowledge.

And come on now you could've at least side stepped and got her into some kind of nelson. Or just hip checked her into the ground and stared her down lol.

imnew09
03-12-2013, 04:39 PM

just because she's black, doesn't mean she's poor.
Anyways, Americans.

ace23
03-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Where are you from?

Bandito
03-12-2013, 07:29 PM
Suburb.

Disclaimer: I'm not racist, if that was a white chick same body I'd of asked the same question.
is not racist what you said. That is a legitimate question. Most of the reason is that poor people buy cheap stuff which tend to be fast food and/or fatty food.

ON Topic:

THis guy is just straight up b1tch. Is like get off me I'm not going to hit you and the first thing he do is hit her. And then she put him on the ground again. That guy is just one of those guys that can only talk b1tch when in reality they are b1tches.

L.Kizzle
03-12-2013, 07:37 PM
Those kids are cracking up.

ace23
03-12-2013, 07:46 PM
is not racist what you said. That is a legitimate question. Most of the reason is that poor people buy cheap stuff which tend to be fast food and/or fatty food.
Personally, I don't think it's racist, but he seemed to assume that the woman in the video is poor. That's why what he said can be interpreted as racist.

Jameerthefear
03-12-2013, 07:48 PM
Personally, I don't think it's racist, but he seemed to assume that the woman in the video is poor. That's why what he said can be interpreted as racist.
Well she is acting like trash. He was probably judging by actions.

Bandito
03-12-2013, 07:50 PM
Not really racist as he wasn't talking about race but about her economical standing in the way she was dressed and acting.

he never said anything close the word black or its synonyms.

L.Kizzle
03-12-2013, 07:51 PM
Not really racist as he wasn't talking about race but about her economical standing in the way she was dressed and acting.

he never said anything close the word black or its synonyms.
And how was she dressed and acting?

Balla_Status
03-12-2013, 08:10 PM

Like trash. You two idiots will jump at anything to play the race card.

Anyways, just goes to show that domestic violence doesn't just happen to women. Even though that's what feminists try and portray.

L.Kizzle
03-12-2013, 08:13 PM
Like trash. You two idiots will jump at anything to play the race card.
Jeans and a shirt is trash now?

What next, a suit is trash.

L.Kizzle
03-12-2013, 08:16 PM
"I got drugs in my pocket" :lol

Balla_Status
03-12-2013, 08:16 PM
Jeans and a shirt is trash now?

What next, a suit is trash.

You're an idiot.

She's dressed trashy. Her ass and stomach fat are all hanging out. Big ass cheap earrings.

And acting like trash.

L.Kizzle
03-12-2013, 08:19 PM
You're an idiot.

She's dressed trashy. Her ass and stomach fat are all hanging out. Big ass cheap earrings.

And acting like trash.
Her ass and stomach are out because she's fat. There is nothing trashy about that shirt, she just made a poor decision to try and wear something like that.

:biggums:

Balla_Status
03-12-2013, 08:19 PM
Her ass and stomach are out because she's fat. There is nothing trashy about that shirt, she just made a poor decision to try and wear something like that.

:biggums:

Yeah, hence the trashyness. The fat adds to her trashyness.

L.Kizzle
03-12-2013, 08:22 PM
Yeah, hence the trashyness. The fat adds to her trashyness.
So if she was petite with the same exact outfit, she wouldn't be trashy?

Balla_Status
03-12-2013, 08:23 PM
So if she was petite with the same exact outfit, she wouldn't be trashy?

Clearly you didn't read earlier when I said she's dressed trashy.

Bandito
03-12-2013, 08:23 PM
Acting trashy and wearing cheap clothes? I don't know much about clothes but those are not prada:roll:

L.Kizzle
03-12-2013, 08:24 PM
Clearly you didn't read earlier when I said she's dressed trashy.
I guess. :confusedshrug:

shortsoptional
03-12-2013, 08:32 PM
You guys need to chill out...

Classy people fight in the middle of the street screaming bitch and ho with clothes falling off of them all the time.

Also, I thought Joakim Noah had more strength than that.

L.Kizzle
03-12-2013, 08:42 PM
Acting trashy and wearing cheap clothes? I don't know much about clothes but those are not prada:roll:
Off course they were acting trashy, but she is not dressed trashy. Unless wearing prada erases your trashiness.

Jello
03-12-2013, 09:01 PM
I would hit her too because she's so fat.

L.Kizzle
03-12-2013, 09:08 PM
I would hit her too because she's so fat.
She probably owned him during the whole relationship.

"Bring me a soda ... NOW!!"

chips93
03-12-2013, 09:09 PM
Anyways, just goes to show that domestic violence doesn't just happen to women. Even though that's what feminists try and portray.

:coleman:

shortsoptional
03-12-2013, 09:12 PM
He should have offered her a cookie like day-day did...

http://meme.themeshall.com/templates/Dae%20Dae%20And%20Baby%20D%20Chase%20(Next%20Frida y).jpg

Lebron23
03-12-2013, 09:17 PM
I love to see this woman beat the wife beater champion of the world.

Fudge
03-12-2013, 11:19 PM
:roll: :roll:

oh the horror
03-13-2013, 01:34 AM
Funny enough but in Jiu-jitsu they teach you how to roll someone mounting you like that right off of yourself. Its actually easier than you'd think

DCL
03-13-2013, 05:51 AM
a man usually lets a woman hit him because it simply doesn't hurt.

but in the case, i think she was really kicking his ass. :lol

IamRAMBO24
03-13-2013, 07:32 AM
Speaking of ass. Did you see the part where her pants literally came off and that huge flab came out. I was eating spaghetti and I literally spit a bunch of red sauce all over the TV screen. WTF. Seriously, couldn't she take one split second to pull up her pants when she was beating him down.

andremiller07
03-13-2013, 08:27 AM
UFC needs to sign him to add more talent to the 145 womens division

All Net
03-13-2013, 08:33 AM

:oldlol:

Burgz V2
03-13-2013, 09:47 AM

because the cheapest food you can buy is often the worst food possible to eat :confusedshrug:

you are either really young, or were extremely sheltered if you didn't know at least that much

Burgz V2
03-13-2013, 09:49 AM
LMAO at when he says "IM GONNA GET REAL PISSED OFF TIFF YOU DON"T LET ME GO!" had me rolling, homie you're getting draped up

East_Stone_Ya
03-13-2013, 09:50 AM
He should have offered her a cookie like day-day did...

http://meme.themeshall.com/templates/Dae%20Dae%20And%20Baby%20D%20Chase%20(Next%20Frida y).jpg

nice reference :oldlol:

this was my favorite scene

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m59f0zotW21rnwkqko1_500.gif

ace23
03-13-2013, 11:43 AM
It's more of a philosophical question.

How can you be so scummy and spend majority of your income on crap food? If she ate one burger from McDonald's a day she wouldn't be that fat. That's like eating 5 McDonald's burgers a day. How do you justify that with much more pressing financial concerns.
Who said anything about spending the majority of her income on "crap food"? You can tell how much McDonald's she eats by looking at her?

If she's really poor, then that obviously justifies her poor eating habits. "More pressing financial concerns"? Not sure if I can think of anything more important to a human than food.

ace23
03-13-2013, 11:56 AM
Food is a need, absolutely. But she's obviously over eating.
Nope. The quality of what she's eating is just not good. I'd also assume that she does not frequent her local LA Fitness.

It's really not that simple, though. People are different. You can't just say she's "over eating" and needs to stop.

Burgz V2
03-13-2013, 12:36 PM

How can you be so scummy and spend majority of your income on crap food? If she ate one burger from McDonald's a day she wouldn't be that fat. That's like eating 5 McDonald's burgers a day. How do you justify that with much more pressing financial concerns. On yeah, and your self image.

Oh yeah and your health..

I don't understand dudes who can girlfriend up whales like that. I'd be so fcking embarrassed. Banging her and sealing off the memory with alcohol is one thing, but to date her and parade her around? Mannnnn. Then she beats you up and causes a huge scene when you got drugs on you. :oldlol:

because a high percentage of areas of concentrated poverty are classified as food deserts, meaning they lack immediate access to quality, fresh foods. If you are poor, you probably dont have a car/or cant afford the gas to go far distances to get good quality food. So you settle for something that is common in all areas: fast food. There is a McDonald's/Burger King or whatever on almost every other corner in these types of areas which makes them ACCESSIBLE to those of lower income who can afford 1 dollar McChickens.

Also people who are of lower incomes (assuming they have jobs) will spend more time working than those of middle class who might work a traditional 9-5. Maybe not per day, but will most likely in total hours a week work way more to compensate for low earning potential (via multiple jobs), meaning they are less likely to have time to prepare good food for themselves or their families.

Philosophic question? no, you're just an ignorant a**hole who just makes up claims without any proof. Shut up, sit down, and read a book or something you might learn something.

Cali Syndicate
03-13-2013, 01:34 PM

An apple basically costs as much as a cheeseburger. If you're poor and hungry, what would you prefer?

Bandito
03-13-2013, 01:48 PM
An apple basically costs as much as a cheeseburger. If you're poor and hungry, what would you prefer?Whatever has meat.

Draz
03-13-2013, 02:51 PM
He gets up & hits her anyways LOL

timlush
03-13-2013, 03:20 PM
Only word that really comes to mind is trash.

Draz
03-13-2013, 03:21 PM

How can you be so scummy and spend majority of your income on crap food? If she ate one burger from McDonald's a day she wouldn't be that fat. That's like eating 5 McDonald's burgers a day. How do you justify that with much more pressing financial concerns. On yeah, and your self image.

Oh yeah and your health..

I don't understand dudes who can girlfriend up whales like that. I'd be so fcking embarrassed. Banging her and sealing off the memory with alcohol is one thing, but to date her and parade her around? Mannnnn. Then she beats you up and causes a huge scene when you got drugs on you. :oldlol:

Basically. The saddest part is her pride to have a guy like that, and do that publicly to ruin his and her reputation further. People behave the way their appearances are, this is just an example. Pathetic. Thankfully for us, it's here for comedy purposes and I got a good laugh out of it.

InfiniteBaskets
03-13-2013, 04:50 PM
Hey retard.

She didn't get that fat by just junk food alone, she must shower in it. You don't get that fat by eating normal meals, meaning she could goto McDonald's and order a number 5 every single day and she wouldn't get that big. In order for her to get that big, it costs a significant amount of money regardless if its on a dollar menu. This begs the questions I recently asked.

There are those who lack self-control among poor and rich populations. On top of that, there are certain foods that cause the neurotransmitters in your brain to release dopamine and seratonin when you consume them. People are looking to continually feel good, and so they overeat.

No exercise each day burns you about 1500 calories.

As you can see in the link, all you need to do to hit 1500 calories is spending FIVE DOLLARS.

Three McDoubles: 1,170 calories
One ice tea: 150 calories
One cookie: 160 calories

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/meal_bundles/dollar_menu.html

If you worked a minimum wage job in dirt cheap Georgia or Wyoming making $5.15 an hour, you would only need to work ONE HOUR to satisfy your entire day's worth of necessary caloric intake. Add in the fact that this stuff is chemically addicting and probably your most convenient form of food it's very obvious how many low-income people with limited knowledge on nutrition gain weight.

Eat Like A Bosh
03-14-2013, 12:24 AM
I thought this was a cat fight at first! :lol

IamRAMBO24
03-14-2013, 01:15 AM
Hey retard.

She didn't get that fat by just junk food alone, she must shower in it. You don't get that fat by eating normal meals, meaning she could goto McDonald's and order a number 5 every single day and she wouldn't get that big. In order for her to get that big, it costs a significant amount of money regardless if its on a dollar menu. This begs the questions I recently asked.

It's actually backwards. If you are poor, you will more likely be fat than if you were rich. Today's society is very different from the 1600s. It cost MORE money to be skinny; calories in and calories is actually a flawed perspective on diet. There are good and bad calories, for example, if you cook in coconut oil, it is huge in calories, but they are good calories and increases your metabolism, but there are also bad calories, and those regulate your metabolism. When this happens, fat accumulates, so it is not the act of eating that is causing the person to be fat, but rather what they are eating.

Rich people can afford foods that are rich in good calories, much more organic, and good chefs that can combine all the good stuff into a nice meal. They can eat in the same amount of good foods as a person who eats the bad foods and will be much more skinnier because what they are eating is not regulating their metabolism, and in fact, is helping it. They also have the means to hire personal fitness instructors and access to medication or diet pills that will keep them exercising, etc.

Eating has really little to do with weight gain. It is what you eat that is what really matters because getting fat is caused by an accumulation of fats from a defective metabolism and not just merely stuffing your face. Ever seen a skinny person eat a whole lot of food but never get fat.

shlver
03-14-2013, 01:29 AM
It's actually backwards. If you are poor, you will more likely be fat than if you were rich. Today's society is very different from the 1600s. It cost MORE money to be skinny; calories in and calories is actually a flawed perspective on diet. There are good and bad calories, for example, if you cook in coconut oil, it is huge in calories, but they are good calories and increases your metabolism, but there are also bad calories, and those regulate your metabolism. When this happens, fat accumulates, so it is not the act of eating that is causing the person to be fat, but rather what they are eating.
No a calorie is a calorie. A constant surplus in calories causes metabolic processes to store them most efficiently in fats. It IS determined by how many calories you take in. I can eat a surplus of what you call good calories and that surplus will be stored in triglycerides if I constantly consume a surplus.

Rich people can afford foods that are rich in good calories, much more organic, and good chefs that can combine all the good stuff into a nice meal. They can eat in the same amount of good foods as a person who eats the bad foods and will be much more skinnier because what they are eating is not regulating their metabolism, and in fact, is helping it. They also have the means to hire personal fitness instructors and access to medication or diet pills that will keep them exercising, etc.

Eating has really little to do with weight gain. It is what you eat that is what really matters because getting fat is caused by an accumulation of fats from a defective metabolism and not just merely stuffing your face. Ever seen a skinny person eat a whole lot of food but never get fat.
No an accumulation of fats is caused by a surplus of calories and your metabolic processes working properly.

Burgz V2
03-14-2013, 06:32 AM
Hey retard.

While you base your comments on assumptions, I base mine on FACTS. If you read my comment you'd know why the above is not possible for the majority of those populations. You have yet to post ANY facts to support your claim that "a poor person's diet is more expensive." :rolleyes:

If she ate 10 mcchickens that would cost $10 and shed be consuming 4700 calories (based on McD's dietary information). Significant amount of money? WTF are you talking about? Stop making things up as you go along, and grow up while you're at it, only a child would call someone a retard, that or someone extremely ignorant/uneducated.

BRabbiT
03-14-2013, 07:53 AM
:lol

PistonsFan#21
03-14-2013, 10:21 AM
No a calorie is a calorie. A constant surplus in calories causes metabolic processes to store them most efficiently in fats. It IS determined by how many calories you take in. I can eat a surplus of what you call good calories and that surplus will be stored in triglycerides if I constantly consume a surplus.

No an accumulation of fats is caused by a surplus of calories and your metabolic processes working properly.

There is no good calorie or bad calorie but 2 meals can have the same amount of calories and they wouldnt lead to the same amount of fat stored...depending on the protein/fat/carbs ratio. Also not all surplus of calories is stored as fat. Some will be stored as glycogen or even synthesized into proteins to help repair muscles or other tissues

shlver
03-14-2013, 01:40 PM
There is no good calorie or bad calorie but 2 meals can have the same amount of calories and they wouldnt lead to the same amount of fat stored...depending on the protein/fat/carbs ratio. Also not all surplus of calories is stored as fat. Some will be stored as glycogen or even synthesized into proteins to help repair muscles or other tissues
I never suggested that the same amount of calories in different foods would lead to the same amount of fat and I never said all caloric surplus is stored as fat. I said a constant surplus requires efficient storage and that efficient storage are triglycerides.

PistonsFan#21
03-14-2013, 09:13 PM
I never suggested that the same amount of calories in different foods would lead to the same amount of fat and I never said all caloric surplus is stored as fat. I said a constant surplus requires efficient storage and that efficient storage are triglycerides.

I wasnt saying you are wrong just pointing it out in case you or someone else didnt know :cheers:

IamRAMBO24
03-15-2013, 01:57 AM

I think a lot of science regarding diet is being misconstrued; these are billion dollar food corporations that can afford public relations and pseudo science to give us a misconception of what diet really is.

Calories in and calories out isn't just the whole picture; surely there has to be a metabolic regulator that controls how you burn your calories: how else do some skinny people never get fat even though they eat a lot of food.

Saying a Mcdonald's meal is the same thing as a nice highly organic nutritious meal based on the calorie count is a flawed misconception, at best, and pseudo science, at worse.

eurobum
03-15-2013, 02:09 AM
6:03

Someone gif that, please. Fighting stance had me :roll:

Patrick Chewing
03-15-2013, 02:44 AM

Healthy food is more expensive. This is common sense, yet somehow you didn't know.

Rolando
03-15-2013, 04:26 AM
There is also a difference in the amount of energy the body uses to actually digest and absorb the food (Calories). It turns out that crappy food is much easier for the body to absorb. Healthy, natural food require more work to break down and use.