PDA

View Full Version : The history of Kobe haters on ISH

crisoner
03-16-2013, 02:44 PM
I came on the boards in 2000 and it has been the same topics but with a twist.

99-00
People hated Kobe because he was dubbed the next Jordan by the media.
He was a young kid who was not proven but had potential.
And at this time the Lakers just got Glen Rice and hardly made a dent in the playoffs. But this year would be different....dirt year under Phil the Lakers win it all. The hatred and homerizm of Kobe escalate to a new high.

00-03
The trifecta years.
Kobe and Shaq beef people on these boards choose sides.
Biggest Kobe haters around these boards are Philly Iverson fans....Kings fans....Carter Raptor fans...Spurs fans...and Blazers fans.
Many point out Kobe can be replaced with Iverson, Carter, Eddie Jones, Marbury, Steve Francis etc. and the lakers would still win titles.
Jordan fans around this time are still out in force hating Kobe as well.

Colorado and the Lakers mega team losing the Finals...
All blame goes on Kobe. And the Kobe rapist threads on here blow up.

2005-06
Kobe is hated for running Shaq out of town and being on a sub par Laker team.
Haters make constant post on how Kobe will never win another title. They also sell the idea that Kobe is not better then McGrady, Iverson, and Carter still.

2007-08
Kobe scores 81 point in one game but the haters point to the one stat 0 assist.
Around this time the Wade and LeBron comparisons start. (Iverson McGrady and Carter start to phase out). He is still ridiculed for not being able to win a title without Shaq...in fact not being able to win a playoff series.....being a one man show in LA....throwing Bynum under the bus....and when all else fails a rapist.

2008-2011
Kobe wins titles back to back with Pau Bynum and Lamar.
Haters now are saying Pau is the main option and reason for the titles. Kobe can not win titles with out a prime big man. They point out his shooting percentage during certain games more then ever.
He is compared to LeBron and Jordan constantly. And is still called a rapist when all else fails.

Present day....
Kobe is too old. Kobe legacy will be stained by this season. Kobe is no longer elite in the NBA. LeBron and Durant are better then Kobe has ever been. No elite player would want to play with Kobe. Etc. etc.

As you can see on these boards with some people Kobe is the luckiest player to ever play and is just an average player....that's what the haters all along have been pushing us to believe.

crisoner
03-16-2013, 03:27 PM
Top Kobe haters in these boards

1. KnoeitAwl 2004-2009
2. alLAroUndPlAya 2004-2008
3. junkifunki 2000-2002
4. Briskmethod 2000-2004

Dwade305
03-16-2013, 03:31 PM
Knoeitawl and Gino use to drive you kobetards nuts...its too bad they actually moved on with their trolling lives

Flagrant 2
03-16-2013, 03:32 PM
Even Helen Keller can see that Kobe haters are dumb.

crisoner
03-16-2013, 03:33 PM
Knoeitawl and Gino use to drive you kobetards nuts...its too bad they actually moved on with their trolling lives

No clue who Gino is or was...but Knoe was the king of Kobe topics. So much that he seemed like Kobe's number one fan. He left as soon as Kobe won his second title without Shaq.

G-Funk
03-16-2013, 03:35 PM
:applause:

But, what about the "Kobe will decline at 32" phase? They used to say its mileage that mattered

secund2nun
03-16-2013, 03:56 PM
It's not being a hater to point out that Kobe is and always has been massively overrated thanks to the media trying to artificially create the next Jordan in the huge LA market to drive up ratings.

Rasheed1
03-16-2013, 03:59 PM
3. junkifunki 2000-2002

SIXER FAM HOLA!!

:cheers:

Clyde
03-16-2013, 04:00 PM
It's not being a hater to point out that Kobe is and always has been massively overrated thanks to the media trying to artificially create the next Jordan in the huge LA market to drive up ratings.

What?

It's not like the guy had his high school games televised.

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-16-2013, 04:07 PM
They stopped that after the rape incident. Keep up..

All Net
03-16-2013, 04:23 PM
Sadly some of the Kobe groupies are big reason for much of the Kobe hate and as a Kobe fan it has been very annoying.

creepingdeath
03-16-2013, 04:24 PM
OP doesn't have the right to judge other people on Kobe-related issues.

PJR
03-16-2013, 04:27 PM
Sadly some of the Kobe groupies are big reason for much of the Kobe hate and as a Kobe fan it has been very annoying.

:applause: :applause:

All Net and 1987 Lakers are like one of the few Lakers fans that I can mess with on here.

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-16-2013, 04:29 PM
If people hate Kobe because of a internet message board, well that's just comical and pretty weak minded.

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-16-2013, 04:30 PM
:applause: :applause:

All Net and 1987 Lakers are like one of the few Lakers fans that I can mess with on here.
Lol, guy just admitted to being a petty little hoe.

winwin
03-16-2013, 04:31 PM
they crawled back to their dark hole after winning 2 titles / 2 FMVPs

gyno stll around under Dmavs41 and nbastatman accounts

winwin
03-16-2013, 04:45 PM

1. KnoeitAwl 2004-2009
3. junkifunki 2000-2002
4. Briskmethod 2000-2004
some other names:

Bruce Blitz
ginobli
Indian Guy
DuMa
Eric Forman
L8krH8tr
plowking
raptorfan-07
Kurosawa0
Rosecity
Calabis
evilmonkey
sh0time
BallersTalk
New York Knicks
Knoe Itawl
Lebron23
Heat 007
Neveah
qrich
Tito Beasley
Sound Wave
LAClipsFan33
8BeastlyXOIAD
rodman91
ashbelly
raporz_droz
necya
Big#50
Simple Jack
whatever666
NBASTATMAN
Duncan21formvp
TMacsRockets
andgar923
indiefan23
Papaya Petee
KG5MVP
asdf1990
glidedrxlr22
zabuza666
Loki
M.Bustly15A5RU8
The Gibbet
BEAST Griffin
gengiskhan
SavageMode
PowerGlove (phnx18)
Harion -
donald_trump -
andre89

elementally morale
03-16-2013, 04:50 PM

You should watch this, regarding rights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9-R8T1SuG4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Nevaeh
03-16-2013, 05:05 PM
some other names:

Bruce Blitz
ginobli
Indian Guy
DuMa
Eric Forman
L8krH8tr
plowking
raptorfan-07
Kurosawa0
Rosecity
Calabis
evilmonkey
sh0time
BallersTalk
New York Knicks
Knoe Itawl
Lebron23
Heat 007
Neveah
qrich
Tito Beasley
Sound Wave
LAClipsFan33
8BeastlyXOIAD
rodman91
ashbelly
raporz_droz
necya
Big#50
Simple Jack
whatever666
NBASTATMAN
Duncan21formvp
TMacsRockets
andgar923
indiefan23
Papaya Petee
KG5MVP
asdf1990
glidedrxlr22
zabuza666
Loki
M.Bustly15A5RU8
The Gibbet
BEAST Griffin
gengiskhan
SavageMode
PowerGlove (phnx18)
Harion -
donald_trump -
andre89

I guess if you're not worshipping at the alter, you're considered a "hater" now.

http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/laugh.gif

Now, go ahead and make a list of the Lebron "Haters" on these boards. Dude has one measly NBA title so far, but you'd think he was creeping up on Bill Russell's record with the amount of hate he's currently receiving.

winwin
03-16-2013, 05:24 PM
list of the Lebron "Haters"

every true basketball fan around the world hates lebron and hates everything he represents

''LeBron represents everything we despise, or even, hate. Not because we are envious, hateful people, but because everything he represents diverges from what we hold right and wrong.''

Levity
03-16-2013, 05:26 PM
some other names:

Bruce Blitz
ginobli
Indian Guy
DuMa
Eric Forman
L8krH8tr
plowking
raptorfan-07
Kurosawa0
Rosecity
Calabis
evilmonkey
sh0time
BallersTalk
New York Knicks
Knoe Itawl
Lebron23
Heat 007
Neveah
qrich
Tito Beasley
Sound Wave
LAClipsFan33
8BeastlyXOIAD
rodman91
ashbelly
raporz_droz
necya
Big#50
Simple Jack
whatever666
NBASTATMAN
Duncan21formvp
TMacsRockets
andgar923
indiefan23
Papaya Petee
KG5MVP
asdf1990
glidedrxlr22
zabuza666
Loki
M.Bustly15A5RU8
The Gibbet
BEAST Griffin
gengiskhan
SavageMode
PowerGlove (phnx18)
Harion -
donald_trump -
andre89

just curious, but how do you put lists like this together? out of sheer memory?

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-16-2013, 05:27 PM
:lol

winwin
03-16-2013, 05:28 PM
copy and past from another thread

Stern
03-16-2013, 05:47 PM
winwin aka zizozain classifying respectable posters as kobe haters :oldlol:

If you dont worship Kobe, then I guess you are considered a hater.

Cali Syndicate
03-16-2013, 05:50 PM

But, what about the "Kobe will decline at 32" phase? They used to say its mileage that mattered

It does, but players like Kobe are the exception, not the rule.

kurple
03-16-2013, 05:54 PM
my prime as a kobe hater was in 09 i think

but i never reached goat level

Legends66NBA7
03-16-2013, 05:58 PM
Dude has one measly NBA title so far, but you'd think he was creeping up on Bill Russell's record with the amount of hate he's currently receiving.

It's more that people are already considering him the 2nd greatest over Magic, Bird, Kareem, Russell, etc...

catquickspider
03-16-2013, 06:51 PM
knoeitall was such a joke of a poster. Too bad I did not post here during Kobe's rise to greatness.

I remember renowlefoo as well. He was a Vince stan circa 2001-2005. The peculiar thing about him was that he hated mostly on Kobe's athleticism instead of his play most of the time.

longtime lurker
03-16-2013, 08:25 PM

1. KnoeitAwl 2004-2009
3. junkifunki 2000-2002
4. Briskmethod 2000-2004

:oldlol: I remember allaroundclown. The funniest thing about knoeitawl is that he's been hating on Kobe for almost a decade and I'm pretty sure he was a grown man around 2004. So you got a dude in his mid thirties arguing with kids on a forum with his Kobe rants

Mr. Jabbar
03-16-2013, 08:44 PM
Pretty sad names in that list... although I'll admit its been quite a pleasure watching them disappear one by one as kobe proves them wrong :bowdown:

magic chiongson
03-16-2013, 08:52 PM
i thought i saw knoe post this year..or maybe it was another poster using his name

longtime lurker
03-16-2013, 08:58 PM
i thought i saw knoe post this year..or maybe it was another poster using his name

Oh he's still around going 9 years strong :oldlol:

G-Funk
03-16-2013, 11:04 PM

99-00
And at this time the Lakers just got Glen Rice and hardly made a dent in the playoffs. But this year would be different....dirt year under Phil the Lakers win it all. The hatred and homerizm of Kobe escalate to a new high.

00-03
The trifecta years.
Biggest Kobe haters around these boards are Philly Iverson fans....Kings fans....Carter Raptor fans...Spurs fans...and Blazers fans.
Many point out Kobe can be replaced with Iverson, Carter, Eddie Jones, Marbury, Steve Francis etc. and the lakers would still win titles.

2005-06
Haters make constant post on how Kobe will never win another title. They also sell the idea that Kobe is not better then McGrady, Iverson, and Carter still.

2007-08
Around this time the Wade and LeBron comparisons start. (Iverson McGrady and Carter start to phase out). He is still ridiculed for not being able to win a title without Shaq...in fact not being able to win a playoff series.....being a one man show in LA....throwing Bynum under the bus....and when all else fails a rapist.

2008-2011
Haters now are saying Pau is the main option and reason for the titles. Kobe can not win titles with out a prime big man. They point out his shooting percentage during certain games more then ever.
He is compared to LeBron and Jordan constantly. And is still called a rapist when all else fails.

Present day....
Kobe is too old. Kobe legacy will be stained by this season. Kobe is no longer elite in the NBA. LeBron and Durant are better then Kobe has ever been. No elite player would want to play with Kobe. Etc. etc.

As you can see on these boards with some people Kobe is the luckiest player to ever play and is just an average player....that's what the haters all along have been pushing us to believe.

Kobe's game is his Gift & Curse.

Yao Ming's Foot
03-16-2013, 11:34 PM
Who can find the first Kobe haters in internet history?

"
This is taken from an article in SLAM a couple of months ago, but I was
just amazed at his mentality, here it goes:
"Some-times your shot is gonna fall; sometimes it might not-you got to
keep shooting."

If this ain't ball hoggin, I don't know what is."

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/rec.sport.basketball.pro/zp_NF8kiT2M/discussion

This is from 98...

Heavincent
03-16-2013, 11:42 PM
I used to hate Kobe. After a while though, a guy becomes so great that you just can't hate on him anymore, so I just started appreciating him.

It sounds stupid when people try to discredit Kobe these days. The dude is arguably the most successful athlete of his generation. There's nothing anybody can really do to dispute that.

gts
03-16-2013, 11:59 PM
:lol Knoe and Loki. Those two...

They'd comb through 10 years worth of box scores to find one quarter in one game that fit an argument. Loki would debate for 24 hours over one tenth of a percentage point to degrade Kobe's game.

Knoe that guy had ISH on RSS or something I actually can't remember him posting in a thread that isn't about Kobe. He'd be gone for a week but as soon as a Kobe thread popped up BAM he was online in 30 seconds

BUT I'll give them credit, they stuck to it and even if their arguments were rooted in their hate for Kobe and they had to twist some facts or ignore some others they did it with some sense of style. Not like the idiots like that Ghengis guy or the host of brain dead kids now who just spout nonsense.

crisoner
03-17-2013, 12:31 AM
3. junkifunki 2000-2002

SIXER FAM HOLA!!

:cheers:

Right on cue Simba!!!

Rasheed1
03-17-2013, 12:39 AM
Right on cue Simba!!!

:cheers: You remember my old pro!!!

Baller1986
03-17-2013, 12:40 AM
Where's the history of Kobe Loves thread? Proffessormurder owned that thread.

I<3NBA
03-17-2013, 01:43 AM
lol at that extensive list. some of those, like Lebron23 are Lebron stans but not real Kobe haters. there's a difference.

dh144498
03-17-2013, 03:57 AM
LOL I like how most of those morons have disappeared after Kobe's back to back chips and just a few will pop up once in a while after Kobe has a bad game. :lol :roll:

poido123
03-17-2013, 04:45 AM
:oldlol: I remember allaroundclown. The funniest thing about knoeitawl is that he's been hating on Kobe for almost a decade and I'm pretty sure he was a grown man around 2004. So you got a dude in his mid thirties arguing with kids on a forum with his Kobe rants

You're one of the biggest Kobe d**ks**kers on this forum :rolleyes:

A list should be made for guys like you who support Kobe before the team...

9empire, alphawolf, you, kobe143 are unbearable with the way they defend kobe on everything, its sad :facepalm

From my memory, Knoeitawl had some very good posts...Reason why alot the Lakers/KObe fans remember him is because he hit the negative truth on Kobe a lot of the time. Sure, he dispised Kobe, does that make his opinion any less relevant? My problem is with the Kobe fans who don't ever speak negative of Kobe, like some kind of worship thing, i dont know. I find it ridiculous how a poster can say a few bad things about kobe, but also say some positive things, yet they get blackballed and accused of being a hater or negged accordingly.

dh144498
03-17-2013, 04:56 AM

9empire, alphawolf, you, kobe143 are unbearable with the way they defend kobe on everything, its sad :facepalm

From my memory, Knoeitawl had some very good posts...Reason why alot the Lakers/KObe fans remember him is because he hit the negative truth on Kobe a lot of the time. Sure, he dispised Kobe, does that make his opinion any less relevant? My problem is with the Kobe fans who don't ever speak negative of Kobe, like some kind of worship thing, i dont know. I find it ridiculous how a poster can say a few bad things about kobe, but also say some positive things, yet they get blackballed and accused of being a hater or negged accordingly.

:roll:
can't take you seriously

poido123
03-17-2013, 05:00 AM
:roll:
can't take you seriously

WTF?
you joined ISH in 2012 and in red? Have you ever seen a Knoeitawl post? :lol:

You have no place saying anything about taking someone seriously, pretty sure your a blow-by who will be banned anytime soon...

dh144498
03-17-2013, 05:03 AM
WTF?
you joined ISH in 2012 and in red? Have you ever seen a Knoeitawl post? :lol:

You have no place saying anything about taking someone seriously, pretty sure your a blow-by who will be banned anytime soon...

I saw his posts earlier this year/last year. He'd pop out once in a while after Kobe has a bad game. I think before 2009 he was posting here every chance he gets and just bad mouth Kobe. Then he went back to his cave after Lakers won 2 more titles.

And I've seen some of the ridiculous stuff you post, pretty entertaining to read for a quick laugh but nothing to take seriously.

And being in red on this forum only means that people don't like what you said, logical or illogical. Proves nothing.

poido123
03-17-2013, 05:16 AM
I saw his posts earlier this year/last year. He'd pop out once in a while after Kobe has a bad game. I think before 2009 he was posting here every chance he gets and just bad mouth Kobe. Then he went back to his cave after Lakers won 2 more titles.

And I've seen some of the ridiculous stuff you post, pretty entertaining to read for a quick laugh but nothing to take seriously.

And being in red on this forum only means that people don't like what you said, logical or illogical. Proves nothing.

Im interested to hear what post i posted that amused you?

I strongly doubt you recall anything knoeitawl said, merely going by what others are saying on here...

Papaya Petee
03-17-2013, 09:50 AM
Pretty sad names in that list... although I'll admit its been quite a pleasure watching them disappear one by one as kobe proves them wrong :bowdown:
:roll: :roll:

First off, me a Kobe hater? Nah, just his stans drive me insane with their stupidity. Proving us wrong? As a Heat fan Kobe isn't proving shit wrong. LeBron and Wade have been owning him.

NBASTATMAN
03-17-2013, 10:05 AM
they crawled back to their dark hole after winning 2 titles / 2 FMVPs

gyno stll around under Dmavs41 and nbastatman accounts

We are not the same guys. .. :rockon:

I don't have another account. I have no problem with anyone looking into this fact...

Beatlezz
03-17-2013, 10:34 AM

Like Kobe, Kobe fans don't forget anything too. :pimp:

Yao Ming's Foot
03-17-2013, 11:07 AM

First off, me a Kobe hater? Nah, just his stans drive me insane with their stupidity. Proving us wrong? As a Heat fan Kobe isn't proving shit wrong. LeBron and Wade have been owning him.

By joining together AND adding a perennial all star/HOF big man? :oldlol:

EnoughSaid
03-17-2013, 11:24 AM
By joining together AND adding a perennial all star/HOF big man? :oldlol:

LeBron was owning Kobe while he was STILL in Cleveland, and Wade has been a better Finals performer and has also had amazing games vs. Kobe.

Ne 1
03-17-2013, 11:32 AM
LeBron was owning Kobe while he was STILL in Cleveland, and Wade has been a better Finals performer and has also had amazing games vs. Kobe.

Generic robotic response? Sup LeBron23.

Yao Ming's Foot
03-17-2013, 11:32 AM

Lebron was owning Kobe when Kobe went to 3 finals in a row bringing home 2 championships with just Pau Gasol. Lebron winning a title this year would match that just with better teammates and an easier path to the championship.
:confusedshrug:

Ne 1
03-17-2013, 11:35 AM
Lebron was owning Kobe when Kobe went to 3 finals in a row bringing home 2 championships with just Pau Gasol. Lebron winning a title this year would match that just with better teammates and an easier path to the championship.
:confusedshrug:

Yup. And don't forgot LeBron lost 3 straight years with home court advantage and got out-played by Jason Terry, a 33 year old bench-player in the Finals. :roll:

KingBeasley08
03-17-2013, 11:43 AM
Lebron always owned Kobe when they played one another. That's just a fact :lol

ripthekik
03-17-2013, 11:50 AM
Lebron always owned Kobe when they played one another. That's just a fact :lol
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2183379/kobereturns.gif

RRR3
03-17-2013, 11:56 AM
every true basketball fan around the world hates lebron and hates everything he represents

''LeBron represents everything we despise, or even, hate. Not because we are envious, hateful people, but because everything he represents diverges from what we hold right and wrong.''

No one cares what you think dumbass. Ironic that you can't see your own hypocrisy.

NumberSix
03-17-2013, 12:07 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2183379/kobereturns.gif
Lol. This is just weak. I'd be embarrassed if this was the best I could use.

"Oh yeah..... Well..... Kobe blocked LeBron's jumper in an exhibition game that one time....... NAILED IT".

:facepalm

TheMarkMadsen
03-17-2013, 12:23 PM

"Oh yeah..... Well..... Kobe blocked LeBron's jumper in an exhibition game that one time....... NAILED IT".

You're right he should have posted a gif of Kobe hitting the game winner in Lebrons face in that LAL vs Cavs game

Doctor Rivers
03-17-2013, 01:07 PM

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh600/Rodman2124/kobeclutch.gif

ZaaaaaH
03-17-2013, 01:09 PM
Great Work

winwin
03-17-2013, 11:59 PM
bla bla

1k posts in a week :facepalm

http://cache.gyazo.com/b4a3ac6df345667d3986e51360b90d66.png

crisoner
03-18-2013, 12:01 AM
:cheers: You remember my old pro!!!
Of course!!! We been in these boards for years! Miss the old Fam thread days.

crisoner
03-18-2013, 12:03 AM
:lol Knoe and Loki. Those two...

They'd comb through 10 years worth of box scores to find one quarter in one game that fit an argument. Loki would debate for 24 hours over one tenth of a percentage point to degrade Kobe's game.

Knoe that guy had ISH on RSS or something I actually can't remember him posting in a thread that isn't about Kobe. He'd be gone for a week but as soon as a Kobe thread popped up BAM he was online in 30 seconds

BUT I'll give them credit, they stuck to it and even if their arguments were rooted in their hate for Kobe and they had to twist some facts or ignore some others they did it with some sense of style. Not like the idiots like that Ghengis guy or the host of brain dead kids now who just spout nonsense.

gts!!!

Respect to the king!! Lol
U and SoCal still come on here?

And I agree with ya fully. Seem like the haters just get dumber and dumber.

The Iron Fist
03-18-2013, 12:06 AM
1k posts in a week :facepalm

http://cache.gyazo.com/b4a3ac6df345667d3986e51360b90d66.png
:biggums:

Beyond fail when one is posting that much

The Iron Fist
03-18-2013, 12:09 AM

You are softer than wet tissue if you let anonymous people get under your skin over anything much less basketball players.

longtime lurker
03-18-2013, 12:28 AM

Yes please add me onto the list of the great clueless poster Poido123. Just the fact that you even think Knoeitawl had any good posts pretty much makes your opinion irrelevant. According to the great knowledgeable poster Poido123 if you're not blaming Kobe for every Lakers loss or giving his teammates credit for every single win you're a Kobe d!ckrider :applause: I'm still waiting for you to say which team you follow or are you always gonna just talk about Kobe like some obsessed fan boy.

LBJFTW
03-18-2013, 12:28 AM
Phong is the greatest hater to ever grace these boards. Hater of LBJ that is. Guy use to make Pauk so mad lol!

crisoner
03-18-2013, 01:18 AM
I made this thread because I wanted to show these new kids on these boards that everything that has been said anti Kobe wise has been said and it reparative.

End of the day Kobe is a great player one of the best I have seen and I been watching since the 80's. you can hate him but if you love the game you got respect him. Yes there are some annoying Kobe fanatics just like there are annoying LeBron and Jordan fans. But that comes with the territory.

Respect the greats.

longtime lurker
03-18-2013, 01:23 AM
I made this thread because I wanted to show these new kids on these boards that everything that has been said anti Kobe wise has been said and it reparative.

End of the day Kobe is a great player one of the best I have seen and I been watching since the 80's. you can hate him but if you love the game you got respect him. Yes there are some annoying Kobe fanatics just like there are annoying LeBron and Jordan fans. But that comes with the territory.

Respect the greats.

Your words are falling of deaf ears. I swear these kids are retarded.

magic chiongson
03-18-2013, 03:42 AM
gts & crisoner sighting! :applause:

poido123
03-18-2013, 04:00 AM
Yes please add me onto the list of the great clueless poster Poido123. Just the fact that you even think Knoeitawl had any good posts pretty much makes your opinion irrelevant. According to the great knowledgeable poster Poido123 if you're not blaming Kobe for every Lakers loss or giving his teammates credit for every single win you're a Kobe d!ckrider :applause: I'm still waiting for you to say which team you follow or are you always gonna just talk about Kobe like some obsessed fan boy.

Well why wait and do some research yourself? Other posters on here know who I support, and you want to call me out for commenting about Kobe alot, yet your always in a thread defending him?

These forums get flooded with Kobe/Laker related threads, and alot of them you get Laker circlejerkers like yourself who defend Kobe and the Lakers over everything. I like to keep an even perspective out there, not just listen to the majority(which are laker fans on this site) and buy into what the media portrays Kobe to be along with all his disciples(yourself).

Tell me, what other threads are you in other than a Laker related one? Not many i bet. Only reason you want to ask me what team I support is so you can associate my team as the reason I dislike Kobe.

I want you to do a little activity, give a list of things that are negatives of Kobe. If you can't I'll know you blindly support anything that he does right or wrong. :lol

Legends66NBA7
03-18-2013, 04:06 AM
Well why wait and do some research yourself? Other posters on here know who I support, and you want to call me out for commenting about Kobe alot, yet your always in a thread defending him?

These forums get flooded with Kobe/Laker related threads, and alot of them you get Laker circlejerkers like yourself who defend Kobe and the Lakers over everything. I like to keep an even perspective out there, not just listen to the majority(which are laker fans on this site) and buy into what the media portrays Kobe to be along with all his disciples(yourself).

Tell me, what other threads are you in other than a Laker related one? Not many i bet. Only reason you want to ask me what team I support is so you can associate my team as the reason I dislike Kobe.

I want you to do a little activity, give a list of things that are negatives of Kobe. If you can't I'll know you blindly support anything that he does right or wrong. :lol

I've seen Lurker talk about other teams before, one I remember is involving the Toronto Raptors, my favourite team. We've had a good conversation about a possible trade that could help turnaround the Raptors fortunes involving DeMarcus Cousins and Tyreke Evans potentially coming to the Raptors (instead, we got Rudy Gay. Also, we share the same hatred for Bryan Colangelo and had his hard on for Andrea Bargnani.. :oldlol:

@ Lurker - poido's a Bulls fan.

crisoner
03-18-2013, 04:17 AM
Poidio...

You would find a whole lot of Laker fans in Kobe/Laker threads because.... Drum roll please....we are Laker fans.

I told that to Knoe every time when he excused me of following him in to threads.

The question is...if you are not a Laker fan or you hate the man as much as he (Knoe and others) claimed they did and do....why are they in Kobe threads and making them?

It's the age old question he never would answer.

Hence the reason I always called Knoe a one trick pony.

poido123
03-18-2013, 04:20 AM
I've seen Lurker talk about other teams before, one I remember is involving the Toronto Raptors, my favourite team. We've had a good conversation about a possible trade that could help turnaround the Raptors fortunes involving DeMarcus Cousins and Tyreke Evans potentially coming to the Raptors (instead, we got Rudy Gay. Also, we share the same hatred for Bryan Colangelo and had his hard on for Andrea Bargnani.. :oldlol:

@ Lurker - poido's a Bulls fan.

I think I could rephrase, what Laker related thread is Lurker NOT in :lol

On a side note, :cheers: to you for supporting a team that is not one of the big market teams. Yes I do support the Bulls, but I do sympathise with you on the boneheadedness of management and the decisions they make. ie trading Aldridge for Tyrus thomas, signing ben wallace on the backend of his career, and signing boozer to that contract :facepalm just to name a few. Well I stand corrected, he has posted in another thread, he doesnt have his head completely up his...:D Anyways, the key to small market teams doing well is a good management and unfortunately the raptors lack that. The other big disadvantage is they have a lower payroll and a city that doesnt normally attract big time players. Hopefully Valenciunus and Terrence Ross can help form a good core for you guys and Colangelo gets outta there.

Legends66NBA7
03-18-2013, 04:36 AM
On a side note, :cheers: to you for supporting a team that is not one of the big market teams. Yes I do support the Bulls, but I do sympathise with you on the boneheadedness of management and the decisions they make. ie trading Aldridge for Tyrus thomas, signing ben wallace on the backend of his career, and signing boozer to that contract :facepalm just to name a few. Well I stand corrected, he has posted in another thread, he doesnt have his head completely up his...:D Anyways, the key to small market teams doing well is a good management and unfortunately the raptors lack that. The other big disadvantage is they have a lower payroll and a city that doesnt normally attract big time players. Hopefully Valenciunus and Terrence Ross can help form a good core for you guys and Colangelo gets outta there.

I do think it's wrong to say Toronto isn't a big market. I understand your point that we don't attract big free agents (We signed Hedo Turkuglo to a 5 year 50 million plus deal not too long ago. :facepalm), since really we don't have a history outside of Vince Carter and Chris Bosh, it's been pretty terrible. Population wise, we are bigger than Chicago now, and only behind New York and Los Angeles among NBA teams.

I have a hunch that it's being a Canadian team and not enough exposure, so people don't really see how big the city is. As for the payroll, we would have more room to sign players if we didn't spend it on bad players, like Bargnani, Landry Fields, etc... And yeah, the management bringing on Gay's contract and extending DeMar DeRozan, we don't really have much room to work with.

Jonas will hopefully become an all-star next season and I have big hopes for Amir Johnson too. Terrence Ross seems like a wasted pick, since he doesn't get much playing time and is behind DeRozan and Gay in the rotation. Raptors should have probably dfafted Andre Drummond and gone with his upside. A Jonas and Drummond starting lineup would have been scary in a couple of years.

Oh, the Thomas/Aldridge swap really stung bad. Not worse than drafting Marcus Fizer I'm sure, but man Aldridge on the Bulls from the start would have been insane. I could probably see them beat Miami in 2011, their defense would be straight up nasty (as if it wasn't already !) and a legit second option behind Rose. Also, they could have probably gotten another scorer since they wouldn't have signed Boozer.

poido123
03-18-2013, 04:36 AM
Poidio...

You would find a whole lot of Laker fans in Kobe/Laker threads because.... Drum roll please....we are Laker fans.

I told that to Knoe every time when he excused me of following him in to threads.

The question is...if you are not a Laker fan or you hate the man as much as he (Knoe and others) claimed they did and do....why are they in Kobe threads and making them?

It's the age old question he never would answer.

Hence the reason I always called Knoe a one trick pony.

I hate getting labeled a hater. I am simply balancing a topic(such as Kobe) with my opinion that does ruffle the feathers of a few Laker/Kobe fans, but hey, Im also not going to sit here and read nonsense either without putting my opinion in there :lol: I do like the Lakers team and some of its fans, Ell Eff Ell and All Net? I never have run ins with them, and a few others i may have forgotten, and I think ive made only 1 or 2 kobe threads in the 6 or so years I have been on here...Anyways, all Im saying is I get that feeling Laker fans get tired of Kobe being bashed, but other fans also get tired of hearing Kobe praised or credited for things that simply aren't true(mainly younger Laker trolls).

Out of all the players in the NBA, Kobe is the most fustrating to me. He receives so much praise and worship when I can see through half the BS perceptions people have of him. I don't think he is a bad player, a bad human being, but I believe he is hell overrated, and hell overprotected by fans and media.

longtime lurker
03-18-2013, 10:04 AM

Blah blah blah poido same old broken record. Well I'm a Lakers fan is it any wonder that I'd be in a large amount of Lakers threads? You have serious delusions of grandeur when you write about crap like media conspiracies and Kobe disciples. We get it you don't like Kobe, now stop throwing out blanket statements and making generalizations about a whole fan base from the crap that literally like 5 posters write. I mean you claim to be unbiased and just balancing out the Kobe love fest then you drop gems like this

Which is why Kobe rushed to come back the next game. He did not want people to see an extended period of this team without him in case they started playing better and winning.

Attentionwhorebe

Yes that seems like a completely reasonable and level headed post from someone with no hint of bias at all. :hammerhead:

Anyways the reason I asked what team you follow is to see if you're one of the many pathetic losers on this website that don't follow basketball and instead constantly post about a player they hate. But I like the Bulls :cheers: hope Derrick Rose comes back stronger than ever. Being a Bulls fan I know you wouldn't constantly place the blame for every thing the Bulls did wrong on Rose or say stupid sh!t like the team is better without him. And FYI the Raptors aren't a small market team they're just run by a bunch of complete fvcktards.

poido123
03-18-2013, 06:36 PM
Blah blah blah poido same old broken record. Well I'm a Lakers fan is it any wonder that I'd be in a large amount of Lakers threads? You have serious delusions of grandeur when you write about crap like media conspiracies and Kobe disciples. We get it you don't like Kobe, now stop throwing out blanket statements and making generalizations about a whole fan base from the crap that literally like 5 posters write. I mean you claim to be unbiased and just balancing out the Kobe love fest then you drop gems like this

Yes that seems like a completely reasonable and level headed post from someone with no hint of bias at all. :hammerhead:

Anyways the reason I asked what team you follow is to see if you're one of the many pathetic losers on this website that don't follow basketball and instead constantly post about a player they hate. But I like the Bulls :cheers: hope Derrick Rose comes back stronger than ever. Being a Bulls fan I know you wouldn't constantly place the blame for every thing the Bulls did wrong on Rose or say stupid sh!t like the team is better without him. And FYI the Raptors aren't a small market team they're just run by a bunch of complete fvcktards.

Small market team I guess I place nearly all teams into that bracket, not named Chicago, New York, Lakers, Boston, but yes I view toronto as small market because they have been a struggling franchise for so long and dont get the benefit of attracting the very top players like our teams do. But yes your right. After seeing this post from you, you dont come accross as someone I thought you were, so I can do my part and lay off Kobe a little :lol:

As for Rose and the Bulls, well Rose cops alot of hate threads while he isnt even back playing yet :facepalm Like people are calling him out for taking his time in recovery, forgetting the fact that he is not just the usual player, he needs his explosiveness to be effective etc etc Anyways, I dont like making too bold of a statement, but if Rose comes back with reported improvement like I have been hearing, Bulls could still be very competitive this year, who knows...

Bodhi
03-19-2013, 09:07 PM
some other names:

Bruce Blitz
ginobli
Indian Guy
DuMa
Eric Forman
L8krH8tr
plowking
raptorfan-07
Kurosawa0
Rosecity
Calabis
evilmonkey
sh0time
BallersTalk
New York Knicks
Knoe Itawl
Lebron23
Heat 007
Neveah
qrich
Tito Beasley
Sound Wave
LAClipsFan33
8BeastlyXOIAD
rodman91
ashbelly
raporz_droz
necya
Big#50
Simple Jack
whatever666
NBASTATMAN
Duncan21formvp
TMacsRockets
andgar923
indiefan23
Papaya Petee
KG5MVP
asdf1990
glidedrxlr22
zabuza666
Loki
M.Bustly15A5RU8
The Gibbet
BEAST Griffin
gengiskhan
SavageMode
PowerGlove (phnx18)
Harion -
donald_trump -
andre89

That's impressive

DMV2
03-19-2013, 09:13 PM
KG5MVP
One of the greatest contributors on the main forum.

I sure miss that guy.

red1
03-19-2013, 09:17 PM
the history of kobe haters:
2005: Damn that chucking rapist is overrated
2013: Damn that guy is pretty good, lasted way longer than most of the other guys he was compated to. Too bad he is a chucking rapist

INDI
03-19-2013, 10:52 PM

99-00

00-03
The trifecta years.

2005-06

2007-08

2008-2011

Present day....

I remember the summer that Shaq was traded, Kobe haters were on the loose by the dozens!!!! These were the common arguments

"Kobe was only a good scorer because Shaq got the attention, now that he is by himself he will be exposed"

"He can't carry a team"

"He wont average more than 25"

"no star player will ever want to come play with him"

"he will never win another championship"

"he is not better than mcgrady, or iverson"

"he will never win a mvp"

etc....

Kobe has literally proven every single one of these arguments wrong

crisoner
03-21-2013, 04:47 PM
the history of kobe haters:
2005: Damn that chucking rapist is overrated
2013: Damn that guy is pretty good, lasted way longer than most of the other guys he was compated to. Too bad he is a chucking rapist

LMAO well played!

SilkkTheShocker
03-21-2013, 05:01 PM
OP, how much does it bother you that LeBron will go down as a better player than Kobe?

dh144498
03-21-2013, 05:01 PM
OP, how much does it bother you that LeBron will go down as a better player than Kobe?

since it's all imaginative, not at all, I'm guessing.

crisoner
03-21-2013, 05:21 PM
I remember the summer that Shaq was traded, Kobe haters were on the loose by the dozens!!!! These were the common arguments

"Kobe was only a good scorer because Shaq got the attention, now that he is by himself he will be exposed"

"He can't carry a team"

"He wont average more than 25"

"no star player will ever want to come play with him"

"he will never win another championship"

"he is not better than mcgrady, or iverson"

"he will never win a mvp"

etc....

Kobe has literally proven every single one of these arguments wrong

Yup...

And then it was...

"Kobe is a chucker"
"Kobe always has an elite bigman"
"Pau was the best player during those title runs"
"Wade is better then Kobe ever was"
"LeBron's career is already greater then Kobe's"
"Kobe only won one MVP"
"Kobe's chocked in his series against the Suns" Some dumb a$$ made a whole thread about this again like it was something new.
Blah blah blah same crap.

GOBB_Junior
03-21-2013, 05:24 PM
since it's all imaginative, not at all, I'm guessing.

4x NBA MVP, and 2x Finals MVP in 10 years > 1x MVP, and 2x Finals MVP in 17 years

crisoner
03-21-2013, 05:33 PM

I would not care if he does. I hope he does it would be good for the sport.
But so far he has not achieved that just yet. And he still tainted himself with having to go to Miami to win. In the long run that will be frowned upon.

Ne 1
03-21-2013, 05:34 PM
4x NBA MVP, and 2x Finals MVP in 10 years > 1x MVP, and 2x Finals MVP in 17 years
5 rings by an MVP winner > 2 rings(assuming he wins again this year) by an MVP winner.

crisoner
03-21-2013, 05:34 PM
3x NBA MVP, and 1x Finals MVP 1 title in 10 years < 1x MVP, and 2x Finals MVP 5 titles in 17 years

Fixed it for you.

dh144498
03-21-2013, 05:37 PM

why leave out the 5 titles? now lechoke d1ckriders have to resort to picking achievements. :lol

sad :roll:

indiefan23
02-26-2014, 08:48 PM
some other names:

Bruce Blitz
ginobli
Indian Guy
DuMa
Eric Forman
L8krH8tr
plowking
raptorfan-07
Kurosawa0
Rosecity
Calabis
evilmonkey
sh0time
BallersTalk
New York Knicks
Knoe Itawl
Lebron23
Heat 007
Neveah
qrich
Tito Beasley
Sound Wave
LAClipsFan33
8BeastlyXOIAD
rodman91
ashbelly
raporz_droz
necya
Big#50
Simple Jack
whatever666
NBASTATMAN
Duncan21formvp
TMacsRockets
andgar923
indiefan23
Papaya Petee
KG5MVP
asdf1990
glidedrxlr22
zabuza666
Loki
M.Bustly15A5RU8
The Gibbet
BEAST Griffin
gengiskhan
SavageMode
PowerGlove (phnx18)
Harion -
donald_trump -
andre89

Lol. I randomly found this on a search. I'm not so much a Kobe Hater as a Kobe truth teller. It's more like Kobe fans hated me because I made an argument they had no response for. There's still never been a rational counter to this, if I say so myself.

http://www.fullcourtpest.com/2009/06/scoring-assist-diferential-breaking.html

gts
02-26-2014, 09:03 PM
Lol. I randomly found this on a search. I'm not so much a Kobe Hater as a Kobe truth teller. It's more like Kobe fans hated me because I made an argument they had no response for. There's still never been a rational counter to this, if I say so myself.

http://www.fullcourtpest.com/2009/06/scoring-assist-diferential-breaking.html :facepalm

Still pushing that crap? That post was nonsense 5 years ago when the stat nerds at hoopsworld or wherever it was picked it apart... Still's nonsense, nothing's changed

smoovegittar
02-26-2014, 09:22 PM
What I find pretty amazing is how a fan of the sport could hate on a player that has incredible skills, multiple rings and has promoted the sport to a higher level. It's no secret I'm a Knick fan - and yet I don't hate on any players of other teams. LeBron, Kobe, Duncan, Durant etc - they are all great. It's all good. Oh sure, there are some players that annoy the living shit out of me... but considering the odds of someone actually making it into the NBA, I applaud all of them. Continually bashing a player just to get a rise out of another fan smacks of immaturity - we could use a lot less of it here. And people asking to ban other people? A new level of low.

Yeah........ dream on. :wtf:

BTW - Kobe is still the best player in my eyes until he retires or LeBron beats him in the ship dept.

Mr. Jabbar
02-26-2014, 09:27 PM
"kobe will never win w/o shaq"
"kobe is on the decline"
"do the lakers go on a run now that kobe is out?"

http://i.imgur.com/4bUV7Ls.gif

indiefan23
02-26-2014, 09:35 PM

Still pushing that crap? That post was nonsense 5 years ago when the stat nerds at hoopsworld or wherever it was picked it apart... Still's nonsense, nothing's changed

No stat nerds anywhere have ever picked it apart. I'm am a stat nerd and it's 'sound' sir. There was a guy at real GM who claimed he was some kind of professor who claimed it lacked a sample size large enough to be predictive but clearly I wasn't using the numbers to predict what was going to happen, but to show what did happen already, and his criticisms were essentially a glorious steaming pile of ignorance. I pointed this out and yea, he just didn't respond because he had none.

If you'd like to be the first person to show why the method is not inaccurate I'm totally waiting and will respond. Otherwise I'll just chalk you up to the bitter/biased fans who don't like to accept the fact that Kobe spent a number of years playing the most selfish basketball this league has ever seen. Fact.

indiefan23
02-26-2014, 09:36 PM
BTW - Kobe is still the best player in my eyes until he retires or LeBron beats him in the ship dept.

This is the kind of ignorant thinking that made me stop posting here. :/

zoom17
02-26-2014, 09:41 PM
kobe is a bitch though:lol

sportjames23
02-26-2014, 09:45 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

indiefan23
02-26-2014, 09:55 PM
"kobe will never win w/o shaq"
"kobe is on the decline"
"do the lakers go on a run now that kobe is out?"

Umm... lol

1. No one anticipated the Lakers being given a franchise player for Kwame Brown by their former star. If you asked anyone if Kobe could win again on a super stacked up team no one would say no.

2. If you think Kobe from the last five years was anything close to prime Kobe you're fooling yourself. Fact.

3. The Lakers DID go on a run when Kobe was out. They were 7-3 in the 10 games before he came back and then the losing started. Losing Nash also helped them suck even more. And now it's just tankapalooza. If you're a lakers fan though that's not a bad thing in this draft.

AKA AAP 23
02-26-2014, 10:03 PM

Didn't read OP's post, but this is pretty much everything there needs to be said in this thread.

KOBE143
02-26-2014, 10:05 PM
They hate Kobe cos he's super duper cute compared to other players like LeBron, etc..

Their just mad their idol is ugly..

MVBallin2K
02-26-2014, 10:05 PM
The funny part to me is when people use the "NBA/media trying to create someone to surpass Michael Jordan" as an excuse as to why Kobe is overrated. They do the same thing with Lebron James...does that make him overrated too?

Truth is, there will never be another Michael Jordan the same way there will never be another Kobe Bryant to the same way there will never be another Lebron James. People can compare, compare and compare all day long but you can't compare these players fairly. They're all different and even if Kobe modeled his game after MJ like so many others...the two are different people. Stop comparing...stop hating...and stop propping your player up above other players. Just enjoy what your favorite player can do instead of enjoying "rubbing it in the faces" of other fans in an attempt to be "cool" on an internet message board full of people trying to do the same thing.