DuMa
03-21-2013, 02:00 AM
http://i.imgur.com/s78ePSY.jpg

L8kersfan222
03-21-2013, 02:07 AM
lebron's shoes look so dope.

LoneyROY7
03-21-2013, 02:08 AM
"Mufasa, PLEASE COME BACK! All I want is to stroke your silky smooth lion mane one more time. JUST ONCE MORE!"

Levity
03-21-2013, 02:15 AM
"hi lebron. nice to meet you. im lebron23!"

Scholar
"Hey, LeBron! It's me! SilkktheShocker! Don't you recognize me from all those times I sucked your dick on ISH!!!"

coin24
"Its me, Pauk, your number 1 stan, just let me sniff you please"

inclinerator
03-21-2013, 02:19 AM
pauk

chazzy
03-21-2013, 02:19 AM
http://i.imgur.com/fq2XYkO.jpg

PrettyCool
03-21-2013, 02:24 AM
"HEY LEBRON YOU BLOCKED ME FROM TWITTER, AND WON'T ANSWER MY LETTERS BUT I WANTED TO ask YOU SOMETHING: wanna chill?"

"Sorry for interrupting your game. Rep me, Bro."

Mr. Jabbar
03-21-2013, 02:37 AM
lol, pauk wouldn't care less where lebron plays, dudes ready to jump bandwagons wherever that may be :oldlol:

NumberSix
03-21-2013, 02:51 AM
"Can you sign my invisible motorcycle?"

http://i.imgur.com/s78ePSY.jpg

tomtucker
03-21-2013, 03:49 AM
an embarrassment for white people everywhere.........

COnDEMnED
03-21-2013, 03:54 AM
Look at the glare of genuine concern in Lebrons eyes... :eek:

pauk
03-21-2013, 04:24 AM
lol Chazzy... this is a Cavs fan... it would be more like somebody like LBJFTW or CAVSFTW or METICODE or somebody like that ran out, some Cavs fan that used to be a Lebron fan (or is a Lebron fan but holds that to himself to avoid the risks of getting hanged in his city) and now maybe wants him back... :)

I couldnt care less about what Lebron does or goes and i am not rooting for a specific NBA team (have not since the 90s), he is not my idol, i am no kid... i am just a basketball fan who really appreciates his game and hence ofcourse would like to see him succeed... and thats as far as it goes....

MetsPackers
03-21-2013, 04:29 AM
RedBlackAttack: "I hope ISH doesn't find out i'm doing this. LEBRON!!!"

pauk
03-21-2013, 04:36 AM
http://i.imgur.com/NjrwffZ.jpg

Explain please? It was a simple, respectful response... :confusedshrug:

...and you/somebody actually took the time to even make a photoshop of a thread where a butthurt kiddie troll basically trolled all of you to believe i made a "1500 word essay" by copy/pasting the text of 15 posts i made that day and quoted it as a single post? Aww... poor Shady... your failure in this forum.... Reggie killing your Knicks... now Lebron doing it instead.... must be hard...

ripthekik
03-21-2013, 04:36 AM
are all the lebron fans we are dealing with on ISH like this?

http://www.lebronjames.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/lbj-jblair-lrg.jpg

i mean, damn :facepalm
and they come out with this

http://i.imgur.com/NjrwffZ.jpg

serious stuff man..

PrettyCool
03-21-2013, 04:39 AM
lol Chazzy... this is a Cavs fan... it would be more like somebody like LBJFTW or CAVSFTW or METICODE or somebody like that ran out, some Cavs fan that used to be a Lebron fan (or is a Lebron fan but holds that to himself to avoid the risks of getting hanged in his city) and now maybe wants him back... :)

I couldnt care less about what Lebron does or goes and i am not rooting for a specific NBA team (have not since the 90s), he is not my idol, i am no kid... i am just a basketball fan who really appreciates his game and hence ofcourse would like to see him succeed... and thats as far as it goes....

This is not a cavs fan. This is you if you were born and raised in Cleveland.

pauk
03-21-2013, 04:43 AM
This is not a cavs fan. This is you if you were born and raised in Cleveland.

But i am not.... and like i said, i am just a guy who just so happens to like Lebrons game... i dont think thats a crime.... and unfortunately you are closer to both Cleveland & Lebron than i am.... so even you might be a better example... :)

blacknapalm
03-21-2013, 04:46 AM

...and you/somebody actually took the time to even make a photoshop of a thread where a butthurt kiddie troll basically trolled all of you to believe i made a "1500 word essay" by copy/pasting 15 posts i made that day into one post? Aww... poor Shady... your failure in this forum.... Reggie killing your Knicks... now Lebron doing it instead.... must be hard...

does it seriously need explaining though? you went off after all the all-star game. i mean, kobe got the best of him down the stretch. sure, kobe fans relished in that...but i mean you went the fvck off. i wasn't here for that but it seemed damn enteratining. :oldlol:

and it's not really a photoshop, more a collage of what you typed.

as far as RBA, he lives in the area. i can't speak for what he sees/how he feels but he's said most of cleveland wouldn't want lebron back. there will be some that do.

no irving and it's a pretty terrible lapse that they gave up a 27 point lead given lebron's production through most of the first three quarters. sure, if you asked him if they could get lebron on the cheap somehow, he'd have no problem. but idk, he was never a fan of that sentiment anyway. he wanted the team to move on, for better or worse i guess. so to speak for him is lame.

EDIT: just said you were not a part of that fanbase. so you are celebrating with that fan? ignoring the rest? is this some sort of victory for you? you just happen to be annoying because you jump into those interludes.

Trentknicks
03-21-2013, 04:59 AM

...and you/somebody actually took the time to even make a photoshop of a thread where a butthurt kiddie troll basically trolled all of you to believe i made a "1500 word essay" by copy/pasting the text of 15 posts i made that day and quoted it as a single post? Aww... poor Shady... your failure in this forum.... Reggie killing your Knicks... now Lebron doing it instead.... must be hard...
Knicks got by Reggie more times than he beat us. Deal with it, I hope Serbia invades your scum filled country.

PrettyCool
03-21-2013, 05:31 AM
But i am not.... and like i said, i am just a guy who just so happens to like Lebrons game... i dont think thats a crime.... and unfortunately you are closer to both Cleveland & Lebron than i am.... so even you might be a better example... :)

Example of what? An excessive LeBron/player fan? No bud that's you. It's slightly less pathetic for him because he grew up in the same area, while also growing up at the same time as Lebron. I really don't know what your excuse is.

I live in Columbus. I wouldn't make any assumptions about people in Ohio when you live in the gooch of the world. The most depressing region on the planet, Easter Europe.

pauk
03-21-2013, 06:09 AM
Yes, "very serious" stuff Ripthekik (Phong), oh my.... its not like i cant make you and your troll friends look like having an "essay" aswell, i am just maybe not willing to portray such immaturity like you... and its not like i am the mad/butthurt Kobe-stan that keeps getting exposed by the likes of articulate posters and keeps watching Lebron humiliate my idol, hence have a butt raging with pain and have no material left to use but troll in forums........ but whatever, here is just an example, you asked for it:

pauk
03-21-2013, 06:13 AM
So it appears that Lebron fans are now calling him Clutch. Is it true? It seems people are quite forgetful sometimes.. let's take a look back in history:

Part 1: Passing up last shots. He has been doing this throughout his Cleveland days. I'm sure everyone remembers the news.. every time Lebron would pass up the final shot.. allowing his teammate to force up a bad shot.

Lebron James Passes Up Last Shot vs Utah Jazz (HD):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=997NpDUaDcM

Lebron James Passes Up Key Shot at 2012 All Star Game (HD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89XqDgD-M_E

Udonis Haslem misses last shot in 4th Quarter vs Boston in Game 4 (2012 East Finals)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j56m4-gf7_M

Part 2: Quiting

LeBron James 2010 ECS Game 5: 15/6/7 vs. Boston Celtics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdqy27KsqYk

Part 3: 2011 Finals

2011 NBA Finals Remix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3kKxtSQa-4

LeBron James 8-point game in NBA Finals 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFe8KUEQdn4&feature=related

Others:
LeBron James turns in the biggest choke job of the 2012 NBA season (vs LA Clippers)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_QpiZTRDys

Wade Hits Game Winner In OT After Lebron Chokes Again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRPPB_aWiy8
Lebron misses with 20 secs left, Wade comes up to get the ball, tells everyone including Lebron to GTFO of his way, and proceeded to hit the gamewinner.

There's tons more videos, news articles, but I'm sure this is enough for us to all remember who Lebron really is as a player.:cheers:

Feel free to add yours thoughts, or add more videos.

Here's a few of my favorite pictures:

http://mavsmag.com/redirk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/258027_522846740410_162900200_30684324_6201276_o-500x373.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/v8elpi.jpg

However- those games.. are different from clutch. He took over the entire game from the beginning. It was greatness in another form.. but not clutch.
I try to remember his great moments, and I can recall those 2 games, but I can't recall any defining moments of clutchness. Example defining clutch moments are like MJ's clutch shots in the playoffs, Kobe, Wade, Rose. Those guys you can remember. It's an x-factor they have..

Clutchness may be overrated, but we're not discuss that. That could be another good discussion in another topic. Here? We're simply discussing whether we can conclude that Lebron is clutch or not.

I never said he wasn't very good. I've always said he's the number 1 player in the league now.

But on a personal level, what is there for him to accomplish? I would want to see him win a champion with just 1 other star, either Wade or Bosh. That way I can view him as a true champion, instead of someone who just stacked and took the easy shortcut.

Sure, you point toward other "Superteams" since 2000. Let's take a look:
Lakers 2004: Shaq, Kobe, Payton, Malone
Celtics 2008: Garnett, Ray, Pierce
Lakers 2012: Kobe, Dwight, Gasol, Nash

You see what these superteams had in common? If a team collected so many stars.. then usually it's because some of them are already old, and are playing different roles. Payton and Malone were old. All Celtics big 3 were in their 30's and had a small window of opportunity. Kobe and Nash are both nearing the end of their careers

You guys can say what you want, how great he is now, but can you deny his past? Can you deny the videos, the news articles, all that?

You can't, because it was true, it happened, and everyone talked about it.

So lebron fans need to cut their act out thinking he's clutch, invincible and even comparable to MJ and stuff. It's just not in him

You must have not followed Lebron in his Cavs days. It happened DAILY during the regular season. Then it happened in the playoffs and it was magnified - that's probably why you only know that one. Then it happened in the Allstar game where Kobe ridiculed him, and the media dropped like 20 articles about it on him. Then shortly after that, he did it in the game against Jazz, his teammate missed, and they lost the game and he got ridiculed again.

Anyone following the NBA or his career knows it's not once or twice. I didn't make all of this up.

Say what you want, but can you deny the facts I put forward? I don't argue based on my presumptions, or what I feel. I put forward my case with videos, real NBA footage, interview from other NBA players, and tons of articles written by sports editors. They wouldn't exist for no reason would they?

That's probably why you are attacking me instead of facing what I put forward. It's the unbearable truth. I'm a honest man, I speak the truth.

most of you act like he's some god, playing the purest form of basketball ever, and we should cherish his every move. :facepalm
Lebron fans like yourself also believe he is this clutch character, and acted like none of the things I posted existed. It's cool if you acknowledge the past, then this thread is not for you. It's for the deluded lebron fans.

What makes you think he's already past his unclutch phase? It might just continue next season. I'm here to remind lebron fans like you to come back to Earth. He is still this same player.

again, in very concise words, i put forward the discussion:

"lebron fans loves to say that kobe is lucky. how lucky is it to be an 18 year old bench player, with a young dominant all star like shaq starting? whats lucky is being given your own team, minutes, shots, and being in an easy conference from day 1.

how many steps did he take though?

Shooting 18% outside the paint in the finals.
So tell me again how Lebron improved his game?

his footwork never improved, his jumpshots never improved, his 3 point never improved, his free throw never improved, and he still has no post game.

how did he get better? by becoming even bigger and stronger, so he can just trainwreck himself through everyone and get to the rim. he finally found out he can do this this playoffs.

And that is not getting better in the post for me. He didn't score with footwork, postmoves, whatnot. He usually scores after driving, overpowering opponents, or in transition. You can say he got smarter with knowing how to use his body physically as a weapon, but not that he improved his postmoves.

Yes, his stats went up, based on him taking the ball to the hoop more and playing more physical. He did get more efficient. But saying him improved his outside shooting and game is a joke.

Even heat fans will disagree with your ass about their impact. Time to pull your head out of the dark.

:oldlol: You are a damn joke you know that?
You said Wade was invisible, but even you know the Celtics focused their defense on him, and in fact they double teamed him instead of Lebron. You think that isn't help? That doesn't make the game LOTS easier for Lebron?

That's the luxury Lebron has playing with a top SG. Lebron/Heat fans act like Wade didn't do crap cuz of his stats. :facepalm
Watch the games, his existence, presence on the court ALONE helped Lebron
The difference is, when you're the number 1 player in the league, most people don't need another top 3 SG and top 5 PF

Of course everyone need good teammates. Some need more than that.

(waits for pauk to come in and write an essay on how lebron has good footwork, and it's wade's fault he traveled)

No biggies, duno why lebron fans are so uptight and defensive :confusedshrug:

Could careless whether you're a Kobe fan or not. But you're still a Lebron fan. And that's the reason why you will click the ignore button, because Lebron fans are tired of hearing the truth from me.

Finals MVP could just mean he played the best out of the 3 stars
Of course i'll admit he played great and like a champion, except the fact that those 2 stars in their primes bailed him out in a lot of important moments

Proven He's the champion with 2 other all stars. Good job Lebron! bron bron, it'll feel more amazing when you actually win one without 2 stars in their primes helping you. Wade was amazing in the pacers series, he was prime wade.
Celtics? they doubled teamed him and focused their D on him, that's how Lebron got his. Most legends have help from one other all star, and the rest good role players.

This dude had help from 2 stars in their prime, who were able to lead their own perspective teams for what, 8 years?

Go ahead, put me on ignore, enjoy your own little world, where Lebron is the clutch impeccable GOAT, and you are all superstars :rockon:

lebron top 11 after being a career loser n winning after only teaming up

You're just a dumbass retards. This is a prime example of why you're being hated, you're simply too stupid.

Classic Lebron fan comebacks:
-TLDR
-U MAD
-Posts name of random poster

Is there any worst fan base than this at the moment?

Lebron is overrated like hell.

wouldn't you really want to see him lead a team to the championship on better terms? Imagine if he was on the big stage with just Bosh. A dominant player should only need one other star and then good role players. He would then be forced to play amazing every single game, backed against the wall.

Bron showed this one game, Game 6. But could he have done it for the entire playoffs? Did he have the heart? We'll never know.

70% of those people that disagree with me are Lebron/Heat fans who can't accept the truth, this guy won with 2 stars.

I am not trolling. I back up what I say with arguments, videos, stats, and articles.

peniis.

Had to shorten it down to 10000 characters from 25000+ characters....

pauk
03-21-2013, 06:14 AM
Point is, see what i did there with that "essay" Ripthekik? Thats all you portray in this forum anyways.... Lebron hatred and Lebron fan hatred, insults, immaturity, trolling... what not... massive "essays" like that.... Im sure you would make the biggest "essays" in the world with all of the Lebron hating you spew out entire days & nights, you bring nothing to this forum but proof to that there is humans who have lagged behind on the braincell evolving process.... and i am willing to take that last part back, appologise and even respect you Ripthekik if you got down back to earth and became a microscopically more reasonable, logical and mature guy / basketball fan.....

ripthekik
03-21-2013, 06:23 AM
lmao, I actually have some very good work in there, man, thanks for the memories

you know what the difference is? is that you collected that from over 15+ posts, threads, at different points of time. of course it's not hard to get that. but yours? you typed over 1500+ words in ONE post, and probably 2000+ in ONE night bro!
:roll: :roll: :roll:
people witnessed that night where kobe blocked LeBron and you went nuts.. no need to hide it man. Even LeBron fans laughed at you..:oldlol:

please don't make yourself look worse than you are already looking now

stax
03-21-2013, 06:26 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/wkpfsx.jpg

ripthekik
03-21-2013, 06:27 AM
does it seriously need explaining though? you went off after all the all-star game. i mean, kobe got the best of him down the stretch. sure, kobe fans relished in that...but i mean you went the fvck off. i wasn't here for that but it seemed damn enteratining. :oldlol:

and it's not really a photoshop, more a collage of what you typed.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

pauk, it's not just me talking.. :oldlol:

MJ(Mean John)
03-21-2013, 06:34 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/wkpfsx.jpg

1. Why is that dudes shoes so got damn big?

2. Did lebron every actually make that "lelbron" face?

MetsPackers
03-21-2013, 07:06 AM
1. Why is that dudes shoes so got damn big?

2. Did lebron every actually make that "lelbron" face?

I've wondered the same myself, and couldn't find anything except the picture below, which is linked to ISH from the google search. I kinda doubt it is real, but how else would they even make that? Maybe exaggerate the eyes and glasses with photoshop? Idk.

Side note: Can we turn this into a Lelbron thread instead of special olympic boxing between pauk and rirthef@g? :facepalm

Actually I take that back, pauk isn't a blatant troll or even a bad poster honestly

http://i.imgur.com/TtSyo.jpg

ripthekik
03-21-2013, 07:15 AM
lmao, i have no idea who the p o s above is, and a simple search got me this:

Can you guys please rep me???
I have somehow recieved a negative reputation on insidehoops because euroleague was very angry that I created an Anthony Parker appreaciation thread and negged me many times on alts saying things such as "I ****ed your dad - Al Thornton"

Please guys!

In exchange for your reputation points: I will provide the answer to any questions you want. Or. Basically anything I can do from my computer. I love rep so much. I would do anything for it! If you know what I mean! No pedo tho.

REP ME PLEASE

I have nightmares where red bars are chasing me, just screaming that messages in my negs at me. "F@ggot" "I WILL @N@LY PENETRATE YOUR MOTHER - AL THORNTON"

Why does "Al Thornton" say these things? Its a cold world
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277689

who's the fagggit now, biitch?
:coleman:

SilkkTheShocker
03-21-2013, 07:31 AM
How sweet are the shoes LeBron is rocking?

MetsPackers
03-21-2013, 07:34 AM
lmao, i have no idea who the p o s above is, and a simple search got me this:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277689

who's the fagggit now, biitch?
:coleman:

LOL that thread was complete sarcasm. I forget who I was specifically mocking, but it was probably someone on your tier of mental deficiency who can't even comprehend sarcasm in the first place. Dumbass

ripthekik
03-21-2013, 07:45 AM
LOL that thread was complete sarcasm. I forget who I was specifically mocking, but it was probably someone on your tier of mental deficiency who can't even comprehend sarcasm in the first place. Dumbass
lmao, sure.. right.
seeing the response from the thread.. I dont think anyone detected your so-called 'sarcasm'.

I've read your posts. Trust me Euroleague isn't the only one negging you

cool story bro, we believe you. :oldlol: :rolleyes:

Bandito
03-21-2013, 08:00 AM

in before somebody quotes the 1500+ word essay.:facepalm

Bandito
03-21-2013, 08:07 AM
How sweet are the shoes LeBron is rocking?
I don't like the color though. THey are too shiny for my tastes.

SilkkTheShocker
03-21-2013, 08:09 AM
I don't like the color though. THey are too shiny for my tastes.

You won't ever have to worry about seeing them in person. A colorway that crazy won't ever hit the market. Reminds me of Chris Webber wearing those chromed out Dada shoes in the all star game (i think 2002).

MetsPackers
03-21-2013, 08:17 AM
lmao, sure.. right.
seeing the response from the thread.. I dont think anyone detected your so-called 'sarcasm'.

cool story bro, we believe you. :oldlol: :rolleyes:

So you justify your own stupidity by saying that others are just as stupid? Pretty dumb logic, but something i'd expect from a follower such as yourself who prefers to be part of a crowd rather than stand on your own. Why so afraid of having only yourself to rely on? Probably the fact that even you realize what a loser you are :roll:

Doranku
03-21-2013, 08:23 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ripthekik
03-21-2013, 08:27 AM
So you justify your own stupidity by saying that others are just as stupid? Pretty dumb logic, but something i'd expect from a follower such as yourself who prefers to be part of a crowd rather than stand on your own. Why so afraid of having only yourself to rely on? Probably the fact that even you realize what a loser you are :roll:
umm.. so what should i do, take the words from a **** like you? you realize you're the only one claiming your own story? :oldlol:
i ain't following nothing.

This is now officially a 4star thread and I am officially a 2 green bar poster! Damn, it feels good to be a gangster!! Everyone has been repped back and is prolly getting blown by models on a yacht right now!!

And to all you bytch n1ggas hatin; you mad cause we eatin and you n1ggas is broke mad cause WE GETTIN MONEY and you n1ggas just countin down the days till ya foodstamp card reloads!

Rep me if you get money! PLEASE
this is a post made by you, now that is more phaggery in there than i have ever seen. Even if a mock, the fact that you spend time to type that out, and is capable of typing such content tells me enough about you.
now, you think i, or anyone would take YOUR single words for it?
stfu n get out of here, biitch. go get more reps :oldlol:

MetsPackers
03-21-2013, 09:13 AM
umm.. so what should i do, take the words from a **** like you? you realize you're the only one claiming your own story? :oldlol:
i ain't following nothing.

this is a post made by you, now that is more phaggery in there than i have ever seen. Even if a mock, the fact that you spend time to type that out, and is capable of typing such content tells me enough about you.
now, you think i, or anyone would take YOUR single words for it?
stfu n get out of here, biitch. go get more reps :oldlol:

Lol if you can't tell that's sarcasm, you may seriously want toget yourself evaluated for aspergers because you have a real problem understanding conversational context in general.

I have no desire to continue arguing with a known forum retard, so this will be the last reply I make. You're modus operandi of trolling on this forum is enough for me to not have to prove you are a retard, you'll do it for me over time

ripthekik
03-21-2013, 09:45 AM
Lol if you can't tell that's sarcasm, you may seriously want toget yourself evaluated for aspergers because you have a real problem understanding conversational context in general.

I have no desire to continue arguing with a known forum retard, so this will be the last reply I make. You're modus operandi of trolling on this forum is enough for me to not have to prove you are a retard, you'll do it for me over time
lol.. even you know when to get yourself out of here.
You can't even do sarcasm correctly, and now you blame others for not understanding you? who the hell in that thread was playing along with you?
From that thread and the posts you make.. your immatureness, retardedness was pretty clear. Putting a smart ass act doesn't work for you now, because that thread exposed you to be a 13 year old. Glad you took my advice and learned to gtfo.

cavsfanatic
03-21-2013, 10:25 AM
lebron's shoes look so dope.
caught my eye as well. *heads to NikeId*

nightprowler10
03-21-2013, 10:34 AM
Yo LeBron, I'm really happy for you and I'ma let you finish, but Kobe has one of the best sneakers of all time. Of all time!

LikeABosh
03-21-2013, 10:36 AM
http://i.imgur.com/4YOj1Or.gif

pegasus
03-21-2013, 11:17 AM
"hi lebron. nice to meet you. im lebron23!"
Good, but not robotic enough.

pegasus
03-21-2013, 11:17 AM
Yo LeBron, I'm really happy for you and I'ma let you finish, but Kobe has one of the best sneakers of all time. Of all time!
:roll: :roll:

This one is really good!:applause:

Whoah10115
03-21-2013, 12:32 PM
LeBron has that "Yooo I told you to stay inside" look on his face.

fiddy
03-21-2013, 12:34 PM
Isnt 2pac supposed to be in 2014? :D

Fudge
03-21-2013, 12:52 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Stop it.

SilkkTheShocker
03-21-2013, 12:54 PM
LOL at the person that said Kobe shoes were better than LeBron ones. Go tell that sneaker resellers.

Bandito
03-21-2013, 01:01 PM
You won't ever have to worry about seeing them in person. A colorway that crazy won't ever hit the market. Reminds me of Chris Webber wearing those chromed out Dada shoes in the all star game (i think 2002).
OMG I remember that :roll:

NumberSix
03-21-2013, 07:22 PM
are all the lebron fans we are dealing with on ISH like this?

http://www.lebronjames.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/lbj-jblair-lrg.jpg
How has nobody pointed out that this dude looks exactly like Delonte West?

That bedroom is fcuking scary though.

RRR3
03-21-2013, 07:26 PM
Haha MetsPackers, you crack me up the way you go in on Kobe fans :cheers:

The Choken One
03-21-2013, 07:28 PM

That final paragraph is completely forced. You may be fooling yourself, but you're not fooling anyone on the ISH. You'd blow LeBron given the opportunity. I'm 100% srs.

B-Low
03-21-2013, 07:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4YOj1Or.gif

:oldlol:

nightprowler10
03-21-2013, 11:05 PM
LOL at the person that said Kobe shoes were better than LeBron ones. Go tell that sneaker resellers.
Way to miss the point of the post.