PDA

View Full Version : Pau's Ego... Why won't he just say let Clark start?

WeGetRing2012
03-24-2013, 10:57 PM
During the 2008-2009 Laker season Walton was our starter until he sacrificed his starting role for the good of the team. He went to Phil and told him to start Ariza because he saw he was doing things that he couldn't do but things that needed to be done for the team. We all know how that turned out...

So lets fast forward to 2013... Pau ruins the spacing for our starting lineup, is slower because of age & coming off of an injury, does not play like a stretch 4, and is effecting us defensively. The team started clicking without him and chemistry finally started to develop while he was on the sidelines. Clark brings exactly what we need to the starting lineup and the team was winning. After a win against the Hornets earlier in the season Pau complained that he wasn't on the floor for the final minutes and this is a game we won!!!!! The only area we need Pau for is size off the bench for Dwight. And when Hill comes back we won't even need him for that. His ego will ultimately ruin the Lakers this season unless Dantoni brings him off the bench himself.

Graviton
03-24-2013, 11:09 PM
Kinda shocking considering how he vanished in 2 straight playoffs and has been playing like shit for a while but getting minutes because of his reputation. :oldlol:

Kobe needs to tell this scrub to shut the **** up and play for his 18 million dollars, or get traded/amnestied.

1987_Lakers
03-24-2013, 11:10 PM
Clark is garbage.

TaLvsCuaL
03-24-2013, 11:12 PM
The favorite scapegoat is available again :sleeping

WeGetRing2012
03-24-2013, 11:13 PM
Clark is garbage.

In the 5 minutes Clark played on Friday he had more points than Gasol and was actually playing defense ( 2 steals). In 20 minutes Gasol went 2/10 for 4 points and no free throws :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

TaLvsCuaL
03-24-2013, 11:17 PM
In the 5 minutes Clark played on Friday he had more points than Gasol and was actually playing defense ( 2 steals). In 20 minutes Gasol went 2/10 for 4 points and no free throws :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
Lakers starting Clark, and with Gasol having a minor role is a mediocre team and first round exit at best. But if the Lakers manage to retrieve the best version of Pau they will be contenders again.

Twiens
03-24-2013, 11:22 PM
Lakers starting Clark, and with Gasol having a minor role is a mediocre team and first round exit at best. But if the Lakers manage to retrieve the best version of Pau they will be contenders again.
He hasn't shown up for 3/4 years

Graviton
03-24-2013, 11:24 PM

Yea, like in 2011 and 2012 right? :oldlol:

willds09
03-24-2013, 11:25 PM
:wtf:

WeGetRing2012
03-24-2013, 11:25 PM

The best version of Pau is a dominate post player that actually gives an effort on both defense & offense. And guess what the Lakers don't need that anymore from him we have Dwight!!!! The best version of Pau was a Center and we should not expect to have two Centers starting. Pau is only needed to back up Dwight. We could actually have two dominate teams if Pau accepts his role

Dwight/Pau
Clark/Jamison
Artest would play some with the bench while Jamison plays with the starters.
Kobe/ Meeks
Nash/ Blake

1987_Lakers
03-24-2013, 11:26 PM
Starting Clark isn't gonna fix anything, he might stretch the floor, but that's about it.

Clark has been very inconsistent for the past month or so, Gasol just rejoined the team and has played just 1 game and people are already bitching. Just stfu.

WeGetRing2012
03-24-2013, 11:31 PM
Starting Clark isn't gonna fix anything, he might stretch the floor, but that's about it.

Clark has been very inconsistent for the past month or so, Gasol just rejoined the team and has played just 1 game and people are already bitching. Just stfu.

Have you been watching the Lakers this year??? Pau & Dwight can't play together and since the All-star break Dwight has been better than Pau has been in the past 2 years. Clark compliments Dwight much better than Pau.

tpols
03-24-2013, 11:35 PM
Have you been watching the Lakers this year??? Pau & Dwight can't play together and since the All-star break Dwight has been better than Pau has been in the past 2 years. Clark compliments Dwight much better than Pau.
Clark used to be the stretch 4 in Orlando right? Makes zero sense to have Pau start. Copy Orlandos mold and make Pau a sixth man where he will actually get touches.

WeGetRing2012
03-24-2013, 11:42 PM
Clark used to be the stretch 4 in Orlando right? Makes zero sense to have Pau start. Copy Orlandos mold and make Pau a sixth man where he will actually get touches.

He didnt get much playing time in ORL so he didn't have a solidified role. But with Clark defenders actually have to respect his midrange/long range game & makes the rights cuts when they don't. With Gasol defenders actually wouldn't mind seeing him brick jumpers all night so they roam off of him to double Dwight or Kobe and when they do he does nothing but stand behind the 3 point line to get the ball to take a very low percentage jumpshot :facepalm

Jamison has also played the 4 better than Pau.

daily
03-24-2013, 11:55 PM
The favorite scapegoat is available again :sleepingThis

Mr. Jabbar
03-25-2013, 12:04 AM
im tired of dickwads playing no defense for the lakers, this team needs ppl than can force misses, so sick of these free passages to our hoop, specially nash and gasoftlina

bagelred
03-25-2013, 12:11 AM
Kobe needs to tell this scrub to shut the **** up and play for his 18 million dollars, or get traded/amnestied.

I can almost guarantee Pau will not be a Laker next year. Trade or Amnesty. Lakers save a ton of money.

NoGunzJustSkillz
03-25-2013, 12:40 AM
Earl Clark's production started taking a major hit when he got that right foot injury. Not sure it has completely healed, maybe that's why Mike D chose to role with Pau in the starting rotation.

tmacattack33
03-25-2013, 01:53 AM
During the 2008-2009 Laker season Walton was our starter until he sacrificed his starting role for the good of the team. He went to Phil and told him to start Ariza because he saw he was doing things that he couldn't do but things that needed to be done for the team. We all know how that turned out...

So lets fast forward to 2013... Pau ruins the spacing for our starting lineup, is slower because of age & coming off of an injury, does not play like a stretch 4, and is effecting us defensively. The team started clicking without him and chemistry finally started to develop while he was on the sidelines. Clark brings exactly what we need to the starting lineup and the team was winning. After a win against the Hornets earlier in the season Pau complained that he wasn't on the floor for the final minutes and this is a game we won!!!!! The only area we need Pau for is size off the bench for Dwight. And when Hill comes back we won't even need him for that. His ego will ultimately ruin the Lakers this season unless Dantoni brings him off the bench himself.

There's Luke Walton...and then there's Pau Gasol.

Please do not compare the two ever again.

:roll:

MJ(Mean John)
03-25-2013, 02:10 AM
Because when focused and used properly (Spain national team)
The big Spanish is a beast.

On a given night, he can be our best player.

Earl Clark is a good young player, pau is still a superstar.

WeGetRing2012
03-25-2013, 03:48 AM
There's Luke Walton...and then there's Pau Gasol.

Please do not compare the two ever again.

:roll:

Who compared their play you fuc.kin idiot. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Why don't you try reading dumbass...

WeGetRing2012
03-25-2013, 03:50 AM
Because when focused and used properly (Spain national team)
The big Spanish is a beast.

On a given night, he can be our best player.

Earl Clark is a good young player, pau is still a superstar.

No he's not. Pau will never be used properly when playing next to Dwight. I agree with the poster above Pau will definitely be traded this summer.

qrich
03-25-2013, 03:57 AM
If Clark is so good, why does he play only 7 minutes with the starting four back in game availability?

And if you guys dislike Gasol so much, amnesty him this summer. Or trade him to Charlotte for Haywood and a 2nd

WeGetRing2012
03-25-2013, 04:12 AM
If Clark is so good, why does he play only 7 minutes with the starting four back in game availability?

And if you guys dislike Gasol so much, amnesty him this summer. Or trade him to Charlotte for Haywood and a 2nd

1) Because D'antoni tried to give Pau a shot. Hopefully he sees this choice costed us a game and makes the necessary changes for Golden State.

2) No way in hell Lakers do that trade. :facepalm but Pau will be traded. Not amnestied!

qrich
03-25-2013, 04:17 AM
1) Because D'antoni tried to give Pau a shot. Hopefully he sees this choice costed us a game and makes the necessary changes for Golden State.

2) No way in hell Lakers do that trade. :facepalm but Pau will be traded. Not amnestied!

1] How many did Pau play? 20? 28 remaining and Clark only got 7? And don't go with Jamison got 18 because, while, Dwight did play well, he played 38 minutes. That leaves a total of 38 minutes to be had at PF & Center, yet, Clark only gets 7?

2] With the way you guys are valuing Pau, its more like no way the Bobcats do that trade. I mean, who would trade anything of value for a mid 30 year old, injury prone has been? I guess Lakers should throw in a 2nd, not the Bobcats trading in a high second round pick :rolleyes:

WeGetRing2012
03-25-2013, 04:20 AM
1] How many did Pau play? 20? 28 remaining and Clark only got 7? And don't go with Jamison got 18 because, while, Dwight did play well, he played 38 minutes. That leaves a total of 38 minutes to be had at PF & Center, yet, Clark only gets 7?

2] With the way you guys are valuing Pau, its more like no way the Bobcats do that trade. I mean, who would trade anything of value for a mid 30 year old, injury prone has been? I guess Lakers should throw in a 2nd, not the Bobcats trading in a high second round pick :rolleyes:

I said Pau played 20 and Clark played 7 and in those 7 minutes Clark was more productive. What else is there to say???? :confusedshrug:

WeGetRing2012
03-25-2013, 04:21 AM
These guys from ESPN are saying exactly what I am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRTaaMCjFiQ

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-25-2013, 04:24 AM
im tired of dickwads playing no defense for the lakers, this team needs ppl than can force misses, so sick of these free passages to our hoop, specially nash and gasoftlina

:oldlol: at you desperately trying to bait people. We all know your agenda, you goofy poster.

qrich
03-25-2013, 04:34 AM
I said Pau played 20 and Clark played 7 and in those 7 minutes Clark was more productive. What else is their to say???? :confusedshrug:

And in response to me saying if Clark is so good, why does he only play 7 mpg with Pau being back, you stated D'Antoni wanted to give Pau a shot, which has little to do with anything as 38 minutes were still available for Clark at the backup 4 and the backup 5. Add in another 9 minutes from Metta at the three, there were 47 available minutes as a front court player off the bench, yet, Clark only gets 7.

If he is so good, why does he only get 7 minutes out of all of that available time?

WeGetRing2012
03-25-2013, 04:41 AM
And in response to me saying if Clark is so good, why does he only play 7 mpg with Pau being back, you stated D'Antoni wanted to give Pau a shot, which has little to do with anything as 38 minutes were still available for Clark at the backup 4 and the backup 5. Add in another 9 minutes from Metta at the three, there were 47 available minutes as a front court player off the bench, yet, Clark only gets 7.

If he is so good, why does he only get 7 minutes out of all of that available time?

Because Pau took his starting spot. DAntoni has been using Jamison has the backup 4. So if Jamison is the backup 4 Clark can't be the backup 4... simple. Gasol played 20 minutes at the 4 and Jamison played 18 min at the 4. Clark played 7 minuets and I can't remember if it was at the 3 or 4. So that gives you about 47 minutes.

What are you getting at????? Obviously he's good he's been starting for months what's your point???? :confusedshrug:

This isn't a video game just because he didn't play against Washington doesn't mean he's all of a sudden bad or his player rating went down.

qrich
03-25-2013, 04:46 AM
Because Pau took his starting spot. DAntoni has been using Jamison has the backup 4. So if Jamison is the backup 4 Clark can't be the backup 4... simple. Gasol played 20 minutes at the 4 and Jamison played 18 min at the 4. Clark played 7 minuets and I can't remember if it was at the 3 or 4. So that gives you about 47 minutes.

What are you getting at????? Obviously he's good he's been starting for months what's your point???? :confusedshrug:

This isn't a video game just because he didn't play against Washington doesn't mean he's all of a sudden bad or his player rating went down.

And that combines for 38 minutes, leaving 10 minutes still available behind Pau & Jamison at the four. Nine are still available behind Artest at the three and ten behind Dwight at the five. Twenty nine available minutes behind Artest, Pau, Dwight & Jamison, yet Clark only gets 7.

That is what I'm getting at. He's been starting due to injury. Rick Brunson started for months, is he suddenly good? Didn't Smush start for a year, is he good? Not that Clark is equal to those guys in talent, but saying he started doesn't mean much when plenty of crap have as well.

What I'm getting at is when a better player comes back, of course he will be relegated to the bench. Pau is easily the better of the two, always has been and for the immediate future, will be. It doesn't make Clark worse, nor a bad player, and nowhere did I even say that.

But hey, lets blame Pau for allowing 28 minutes on the board and him making sure Clark only played 7 out of 29 available minutes behind FOUR guys/

ihatetimthomas
03-25-2013, 04:50 AM
Who compared their play you fuc.kin idiot. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Why don't you try reading dumbass...

It's a terrible analogy. You are comparing the situation of a role player to a guy who was a superstar and on a completely different level. This is a guy who has been a #1 option, played like a super star in his 2 title runs and has led his country as a #1 option. Luke was a career bench player, not as hard to go back there when you are barely a average player.

Pau has sacrificed his game a lot. He made major adjustments last year next to Bynum and he has been forced to do so this year as well. You think it's all that easy to change your game up and go to the bench after playing a certain way your entire life? I will admit I have not liked Paus whining at times and he should not speak out though.

I don't think it's fair to call him out for his first game back after missing all that time. To be honest, the easiest way to get back into rhythm is to be on the court. Wether you like it or not, Lakers need Pau if they are going to make any kind of noise in the playoffs.

bdreason
03-25-2013, 05:05 AM
Lakers need to showcase him for the eventual offseason trade.

WeGetRing2012
03-25-2013, 05:24 AM
It's a terrible analogy. You are comparing the situation of a role player to a guy who was a superstar and on a completely different level. This is a guy who has been a #1 option, played like a super star in his 2 title runs and has led his country as a #1 option. Luke was a career bench player, not as hard to go back there when you are barely a average player.

Pau has sacrificed his game a lot. He made major adjustments last year next to Bynum and he has been forced to do so this year as well. You think it's all that easy to change your game up and go to the bench after playing a certain way your entire life? I will admit I have not liked Paus whining at times and he should not speak out though.

I don't think it's fair to call him out for his first game back after missing all that time. To be honest, the easiest way to get back into rhythm is to be on the court. Wether you like it or not, Lakers need Pau if they are going to make any kind of noise in the playoffs.

You think Pau is the first superstar in basketball asked to sacrifice for the team?????? Duncan,Amare,Ray Allen,Ginobili,Harden (when he was with the Thunder), Odom (when he was with the Lakers), Garnett, etc all didn't have a problem doing what's necessary for their teams to win. But Pau would rather bitch & moan instead of helping his team get better.

And it's not an analogy Walton was being a good teammate Pau is being a bad one.

WeGetRing2012
03-25-2013, 05:49 AM
And that combines for 38 minutes, leaving 10 minutes still available behind Pau & Jamison at the four. Nine are still available behind Artest at the three and ten behind Dwight at the five. Twenty nine available minutes behind Artest, Pau, Dwight & Jamison, yet Clark only gets 7.

That is what I'm getting at. He's been starting due to injury. Rick Brunson started for months, is he suddenly good? Didn't Smush start for a year, is he good? Not that Clark is equal to those guys in talent, but saying he started doesn't mean much when plenty of crap have as well.

What I'm getting at is when a better player comes back, of course he will be relegated to the bench. Pau is easily the better of the two, always has been and for the immediate future, will be. It doesn't make Clark worse, nor a bad player, and nowhere did I even say that.

But hey, lets blame Pau for allowing 28 minutes on the board and him making sure Clark only played 7 out of 29 available minutes behind FOUR guys/

Clark wasn't just starting.He was starting & we were WINNING. 21-10 with Clark starting & playing the 4 with either Pau or Howard.

We are 12-14 with both Howard & Gasol starting together. And mind you Nash has only started with both Howard & Gasol for 11 games. Why mess with chemistry???? It doesn't matter that Gasol is a better player than Clark the problem is that Gasol doesn't fit or fill the teams needs when he starts.

DMV2
03-25-2013, 06:09 AM
Ryan Anderson was the floor stretcher in Orlando. Clark was an NBA benchwarmer(10th-12th man) until he got a taste of the D'Antoni system.

WeGetRing2012
03-25-2013, 10:51 PM
Dont Pau/Howard look great out there together :facepalm

Eat Like A Bosh
03-26-2013, 12:37 AM
Why is everyone blaming Pau, not D'Antoni? Obviously Pau and Dwight do not complement each other as well. It only worked out with Bynum in the past thanks to Odom. D'Antonio isn't utilizing Pau the right way, he can't make dual 7 footers work.

Pau's Ego? What? lol. Cut him some slack. Yea, like Pau would throw a temper tantrum over not starting.

TheBigVeto
03-26-2013, 12:41 AM
Pau is not the problem. Kobe is.

onhcetum
03-26-2013, 12:42 AM
It puzzled me too. You have guys talking to the media that Gasol is a great player, and he deserves to start. I don't understand why he NEEDS to start. As long as he's playing well, there's no reason why the coach wouldn't have him out there to close out games...

If Manu can come off the bench... the Argentine national hero.... and put his pride aside, so can Pau...

WeGetRing2012
03-26-2013, 12:46 AM
Why is everyone blaming Pau, not D'Antoni? Obviously Pau and Dwight do not complement each other as well. It only worked out with Bynum in the past thanks to Odom. D'Antonio isn't utilizing Pau the right way, he can't make dual 7 footers work.

Pau's Ego? What? lol. Cut him some slack. Yea, like Pau would throw a temper tantrum over not starting.

The former four-time All-Star, who recently bristled when moved to a bench role as D'Antoni placed Earl Clark in the starting lineup, expressed his displeasure after the game.

"I'm a competitor, I'm a guy that thinks I bring a lot to the table, and not being on the floor is something that I don't like, I don't appreciate," Gasol said.

after a WIN vs the Hornets :facepalm

"I believe 100% if I was starting inside with Dwight we could make the playoffs. I just don't know if coming off the bench gives the team a chance to be better and win more games."

But we were winning with him on the bench :facepalm

"If this coach stays and Dwight Howard remains with the Lakers," I asked, "what about you?"
"It would be hard for me to deal with another season knowing the facts you just mentioned," said Gasol, 32 and with one year remaining on his contract.
"So do you ask for a fresh start elsewhere?"
"It's a possibility," he said, "yes."

Who makes comments like this in the middle of a season :facepalm

chazzy
03-26-2013, 02:18 AM
Lakers need Pau's size off the bench when Dwight isn't in the game. He's not getting the ball enough in the starting unit to be used effectively so you might as well make him the feature point of the 2nd unit.. and he was actually pllaying pretty well in that role until he got hurt. Why start him and ruin the rhythm you had for the past 6 weeks instead of waiting until he gets his legs back at least? One of the biggest flaws of this team is how inconsistent the lineups have been.

ihatetimthomas
03-26-2013, 04:13 AM
You think Pau is the first superstar in basketball asked to sacrifice for the team?????? Duncan,Amare,Ray Allen,Ginobili,Harden (when he was with the Thunder), Odom (when he was with the Lakers), Garnett, etc all didn't have a problem doing what's necessary for their teams to win. But Pau would rather bitch & moan instead of helping his team get better.

And it's not an analogy Walton was being a good teammate Pau is being a bad one.

When did i say that? Obviously there are players more willing than others to sacrifice their games. Btw, ginobili was never a superstar who was the first option. He was born into the spurs system and he has huge success and won. Harden was never ever a superstar on oKc, c'mon now. Odom was never a superstar.

lol, Pau would not rather bitch and moan over helping his team. He honestly feels he helps his team by being on the floor, in the starting lineup and ending games. I think that's why he complains, he thinks he would help his team better starting and ending games.

The difference between Pau and KG, ray, Manu is that the latter 3 were winning. Celtics won a title and were one of the best teams in the league. When you are winning, there's not much complaining. I'm sure some of them would become disgruntled if they sacrificed their games and were losing.

tomtucker
03-26-2013, 05:00 AM
they have been playing like shit since pau came back.........forget pau...let clark play......coach is a moron

chains5000
03-26-2013, 05:06 AM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/631/465/pau-gasol-lakers-shots3_original.jpg
And people say he isn't sacrificing his game for the team:facepalm

qrich
03-26-2013, 06:42 AM
Clark wasn't just starting.He was starting & we were WINNING. 21-10 with Clark starting & playing the 4 with either Pau or Howard.

We are 12-14 with both Howard & Gasol starting together. And mind you Nash has only started with both Howard & Gasol for 11 games. Why mess with chemistry???? It doesn't matter that Gasol is a better player than Clark the problem is that Gasol doesn't fit or fill the teams needs when he starts.

I had a lengthy post typed up before I hit refresh by accident, so I'll just keep this one short and simple.

Would you be content with Clark starting but only playing 8-15 minutes a night instead?

Qwertyazerty
03-26-2013, 06:51 AM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/631/465/pau-gasol-lakers-shots3_original.jpg
And people say he isn't sacrificing his game for the team:facepalm

Ever since Bynum emergence... strange that he can still be an elite player with his national team were he plays in his natural zone.

Nevaeh
03-26-2013, 07:10 AM
they have been playing like shit since pau came back.........forget pau...let clark play......coach is a moron

No, they have been playing like sh!t PERIOD!!. I mean damn, when are peeps gonna ever stop over analyzing this team? They suck because the Players don't compliment each other's games.

It's not complicated. Now is just the Lakers time to suck, like they did from the early to late 90s. It happens. When they're not sucking again, you'll know.

03-26-2013, 08:25 AM
What's a "stretch 4"?

chains5000
03-26-2013, 08:30 AM
What's a "stretch 4"?
According to google images, something related with your dick

03-26-2013, 08:32 AM
According to google images, something related with your dick

:roll: that's cute...

But really what is it?

chains5000
03-26-2013, 08:38 AM
:roll: that's cute...

But really what is it?
A PF with the ability to hit long shots, mostly threes, that draws the opposing player to the perimeter, creating more space around the basket.

Dro
03-26-2013, 08:38 AM
Apparently its what the coach thinks Pau should despite the fact that he's not that type of player and never has been...Oh and Howard plays like sh*t last night...Kobe iso balls all game and allows Warrior's players to shoot wide open three's and played no defense...yet its all Pau's fault...The OP doesn't have any objectivity and is bordering on creepiness, like stalker level creepiness with his hate for Pau Gasol..Wouldn't be surprised to see him on the news for murdering his family....Pretty sure most posters will have this dude on ignore after a while...

dh144498
03-26-2013, 10:23 AM
Apparently its what the coach thinks Pau should despite the fact that he's not that type of player and never has been...Oh and Howard plays like sh*t last night...Kobe iso balls all game and allows Warrior's players to shoot wide open three's and played no defense...yet its all Pau's fault...The OP doesn't have any objectivity and is bordering on creepiness, like stalker level creepiness with his hate for Pau Gasol..Wouldn't be surprised to see him on the news for murdering his family....Pretty sure most posters will have this dude on ignore after a while...

this thread was made on 3-24 you dumb f*ck. :roll:

JtotheIzzo
03-26-2013, 11:29 AM

Yeah, its Pau's fault...:facepalm and yeah Pau is just like Luke Walton...:facepalm

Dro
03-26-2013, 11:57 AM
this thread was made on 3-24 you dumb f*ck. :roll:
You are a ****ing idiot, or either you haven't been paying any attention to the forums for the past 48 hours and seen dude make post after post after post after post criticizing Pau Gasol and ignoring everything else..see what happens when you assume shit you dumb f*ck....

WeGetRing2012
03-27-2013, 12:24 AM
Ric Bucher ‏@RicBucher 1h
Source: Don't be surprised if Pau Gasol is coming off the bench at Minnesota on Wednesday after the Lakers went 0-2 upon his return.

Hopefully D'Antoni came to his senses

Smoke117
03-27-2013, 12:31 AM
The lakers don't even deserve Pau. He's the most gifted post up player in the league right now and this dumb ass team puts him on the perimeter.

1987_Lakers
04-11-2013, 12:52 AM

Like I said, stfu.

DMAVS41
04-11-2013, 12:57 AM
Ever since Bynum emergence... strange that he can still be an elite player with his national team were he plays in his natural zone.

I've been trying to explain this to people here for a couple years now. Obviously injuries have been an issue, but it has far more to do with how he's used.

WeGetRing2012
04-11-2013, 01:04 AM
Two games don't change anything for me but obviously I want him to play well while he's wearing the Purp & Gold. & you are fooling yourself if you think he will be on the Lakers next season so all you Laker fans enjoy him while you can.

WeGetRing2012
04-11-2013, 01:06 AM
And whoever bumped this thread I like how you have ignored how well Clark as been playing these last few games too...

1987_Lakers
04-11-2013, 01:09 AM
Two games don't change anything for me but obviously I want him to play well while he's wearing the Purp & Gold. & you are fooling yourself if you think he will be on the Lakers next season so all you Laker fans enjoy him while you can.

Pau's actually been playing well since you created this thread, it's not just 2 games. Just admit it, you were wrong.

tomtucker
04-11-2013, 03:16 AM
Clark is garbage.

he is 10x better that gasol........

tomtucker
04-11-2013, 03:20 AM
pau is wack, has no muscles at all.......him defending is a joke, he puts his scrawny arms in the air and then screaming like he got shot/buttraped, hoping for a foul call on the opposing player

WeGetRing2012
04-14-2013, 10:42 PM
Pau's actually been playing well since you created this thread, it's not just 2 games. Just admit it, you were wrong.

Like I said 2 two games don't change anything...

Qwertyazerty
04-15-2013, 01:38 AM
bad scoring night with very low FG%, but 16 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal and 3 blocks is not a bad night.

Parker had a 1-10 night does that mean he's finished?

1987_Lakers
04-18-2013, 01:21 AM
Like I said 2 two games don't change anything...

You continue to make yourself look like a retard. Triple double for Gasol tonight.:oldlol:

jaydacris
04-18-2013, 01:22 AM
17-20-11

Mr. I'm So Rad
04-18-2013, 01:27 AM
bad scoring night with very low FG%, but 16 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal and 3 blocks is not a bad night.

Parker had a 1-10 night does that mean he's finished?

He's just had a tough time coming back from injury. I think he'll have it together come playoff time. But I must say, the Spurs do look awfully vulnerable heading into the postseason.

WeGetRing2012
04-18-2013, 01:31 AM
delete

WeGetRing2012
04-18-2013, 01:32 AM
He was ok and almost cost us in OT he has to really be more efficient & aggressive vs SA.

Dwight was the difference this game with his 18 rebounds, 4 blocks (all clutch), & 3 steals :applause: :applause:

WeGetRing2012
04-18-2013, 01:40 AM
Can the talk of trading @paugasol come to a cease now??

-Kobe

:lol :lol

Mitch's reply "No"

no pun intended
04-18-2013, 01:41 AM
he is 10x better that gasol........
lol gtfo

BlackVVaves
04-18-2013, 02:08 AM
pau is wack, has no muscles at all.......him defending is a joke, he puts his scrawny arms in the air and then screaming like he got shot/buttraped, hoping for a foul call on the opposing player

You know you're stupid when....

alec613
04-18-2013, 02:11 AM
Blame D'Antoni for getting rid of the Lakers "two towers' label.
Hope next year, offense will run through their bigs (think Dwight is staying)

Trade Pau, because he's finally regained most of his trade value, which he lost because of Pringles

GoldMedallist
04-18-2013, 02:53 AM
Trading Pau and running the ofense through Howard? My God, LA is not Orlando.

If you want running offense through big men, you need at least one who can pass. You need Pau staying, or getting another "Pau" kind of player

WeGetRing2012
04-21-2013, 03:23 PM
Before anyone bumps this thread let me just say that this Spurs series is the ideal matchup for the size we have in Gasol/Dwight. Gasol will look good against this team and he should have a good series if he is aggressive.

Let's Go Lakers :applause: :applause: