03-29-2013, 08:58 PM
Is anyone watching? Decent game so far:cheers:

I guess no CF86, no Clippers topics:confusedshrug:

bukowski81
03-29-2013, 09:38 PM
m watching, great first half, very fast tempo

Graviton
03-29-2013, 10:35 PM
Chris Paul getting shitted on by Parker again, when is CP360 actually gonna step up vs other elite PGs and prove his status as "the best"? :oldlol:

Micku
03-29-2013, 10:45 PM
Duncan with a nice hard foul on Griffin.

ripthekik
03-29-2013, 10:48 PM
jamal crawford!!!! tie game

DuMa
03-29-2013, 10:49 PM
clutch p3

ripthekik
shiiiiiiiiit
block n chris paul layup!!!!!!!!!

Ancient Legend
Chris Paul is a fiery little beast.

DuMa
and cp3 manages the clock so well again. got a 2 for 1 shot

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-29-2013, 10:50 PM
Holy shit, what a finish.

Young X
03-29-2013, 10:50 PM
CP3 with the clutch block and floater :applause:

Ancient Legend
03-29-2013, 10:51 PM
CP3 had a very Tony Parker-ish bucket.

coin24
03-29-2013, 10:51 PM
Big last couple of plays, huge Crawford 3, block and then CP3 shot:cheers:

DuMa
03-29-2013, 10:53 PM
vinny screws his team again :facepalm

Ancient Legend
I agree with the Clipps announcers. They should have went 5 on 4, **** Tony Parker.

jamal99
Parker injured 30 sec till the end and Clippers stopped. Commentators saying they should have inbounded as they would have advantage 5v4! Really?!
Sportsmanship...

Ancient Legend
03-29-2013, 10:55 PM
Tony Parker gifting the Clipps a point :facepalm

coin24
03-29-2013, 10:56 PM
They called that shit?:oldlol:

Ancient Legend
03-29-2013, 10:57 PM
TP tried to flop his way out of that inbounds. Damn CP3 got stripped.

ripthekik
03-29-2013, 10:58 PM
shiit... spurs game winner?

coin24
Nice play CPShit:lol

DuMa
goddamn timmy is too good

ripthekik
:eek: :wtf: :eek: :wtf:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-29-2013, 10:59 PM
Mother****ing Duncan. That was bigtime.

coin24
TD? or Parker?:banana:

Ancient Legend
TD shades of that 3 pointer against the Suns.

niko
Damn

JGXEN
Holy shit!!! Timmy!!!

jamal99
Timmy!!

Beatlezz
Tim Muthafukkin Duncan!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Brujesino
Tim Duncan:bowdown:

LongLiveTheKing
Timmy!!!
Damn I was rooting for Spurs to lose oh well!

coin24
Holy shit Duncan you clutch bastard:rockon: :bowdown:

Ancient Legend
03-29-2013, 11:00 PM
I still remember him making those same shots at Wake Forest. Dude hasn't aged a bit, I think he was born with fundamentals.

JGXEN
03-29-2013, 11:00 PM
Heyyyy!!!!!!!

JGXEN
03-29-2013, 11:01 PM
Cpflop trying his stupid shit again :roll:

LongLiveTheKing
He tried to flop. Hahahahahaha

josh99
Timmy D = The man. What a clutch shot :cheers:

IGotACoolStory
Stop flailing like you were hit by a bat, Paul.

Ancient Legend
That looked like a ****ing foul on CP3 on the replay!!!!!

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-29-2013, 11:02 PM
I get why they didn't call it. Still a foul, though.

GG, Spurs fans.

b0bab0i
03-29-2013, 11:03 PM
Clippers got robbed. They called the foul for duncan the play before.

coin24
CPFlop:lol Get that shit out of here:oldlol:

Duncan:bowdown: What a beast!!!

josh99
I get why they didn't call it. Still a foul, though.

GG, Spurs fans.
That last play by CP3??

Kellogs4toniee
Would of been very annoyed if they called a foul for Paul on that last play against Parker. Good no-call. Well played game by both sides.

Tim Duncan :bowdown: :bowdown:

Ancient Legend
They call TD's foul, but not CP3's. I guess his flopping history played a part.

TheCalmInsanity
03-29-2013, 11:04 PM
Shafted against the Mavs last second, now shafted against the Spurs last second.

But why the hell are the Clippers letting the game go down to a game winner? I swear, they make so many stupid mistakes and they play so retarded sometimes, I feel like if they didn't 1/4 of the dumb mistakes during the game, it wouldn't ever come down to these last second plays.

That's why they were winning so much early in the season. They took care of the ball much better, they shot smarter shots, they didn't rush things, and they were more aggressive on defense.

Good game Spurs fans.

ripthekik
03-29-2013, 11:04 PM
man, i was gonna say one great shot deserves another. At first I thought CP3's shot was going in too, but oh well. nice game at the end there.

ripthekik
03-29-2013, 11:05 PM
They call TD's foul, but not CP3's. I guess his flopping history played a part.
guess this played a part
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/chris-paul-flop.jpg
:oldlol:

La Frescobaldi
03-29-2013, 11:08 PM
Clippers got robbed. They called the foul for duncan the play before.
Chris Paul that little boy who cried wolf.... refs no longer believe that little liar.

Duncan was bigtime!

Graviton
03-29-2013, 11:09 PM
Flop like a bitch, and you won't receive any respect like a bitch.

Refs did a good job not falling for CP360's bullshit, and no surprise he ends up having a "bad shooting night" again. :oldlol:

Artillery
03-29-2013, 11:59 PM
Shafted against the Mavs last second, now shafted against the Spurs last second.

Clippers weren't shafted at all. They got a FT+possession on the previous play. If the refs handed LAC last second FTs on a Chris Paul flop, it would have been lopsided officiating against SA. You can't do that to the home team. Shouldn't really expect end of game free throws anyway, especially after the Kobe-Atlanta incident and the Rubio no call against the Lakers.

rmt
03-30-2013, 12:05 AM
What a great game by Timmy - 34 pts / 11 rebs / 3 assts / 3 blocks 12-19 FG% 10-10 FT in 32:20.

Manu (sigh) - injured AGAIN - guy is just fragile - takes forever to come back from injury and forever to get into rhythm. Playoffs just a couple weeks away :banghead:

qrich
03-30-2013, 12:10 AM
Officiating has never benefited the Clippers, even at home, but that was a pathetic no call. Paul should have been at the line at the end. Just like Blake's shot should have counted. One huge win and one OT opportunity just snatched away. Granted the Clippers could have overcame both, its just :facepalm to be shafted like that on the road, twice in three games.

Either way, Clippers had two chances to put themselves in a good position/send it to OT and they didn't capitalize. Team is missing the effort and heart from last year, sans Paul.

Artillery
03-30-2013, 12:17 AM
Manu (sigh) - injured AGAIN - guy is just fragile - takes forever to come back from injury and forever to get into rhythm. Playoffs just a couple weeks away :banghead:

Ginobili's finished. If this were 2009 or 2010, Spurs might be worried but they've moved on. It's almost like San Antonio expects Ginobili injuries nowadays with the way they've built their team to not be so dependent on his production anymore.

DonDadda59
03-30-2013, 12:40 AM
Timmy = WC Player of the month. Guy has been on a tear since Parker went down :bowdown:

http://www.slamonline.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/timice.jpg

TMT
03-30-2013, 01:44 AM
Just another mark toward Duncan's amazing season. :bowdown:

Great finish. That's what the NBA is all about.

joeyjoejoe
03-30-2013, 01:58 AM
Flop like a bitch, and you won't receive any respect like a bitch.

Refs did a good job not falling for CP360's bullshit, and no surprise he ends up having a "bad shooting night" again. :oldlol:

Hahaha what's cp's fg% for the year bout .487 and your boy crapbrooks was under .44 last time I checked

nosfan773
03-30-2013, 02:13 AM
Officiating has never benefited the Clippers, even at home, but that was a pathetic no call. Paul should have been at the line at the end. Just like Blake's shot should have counted. One huge win and one OT opportunity just snatched away. Granted the Clippers could have overcame both, its just :facepalm to be shafted like that on the road, twice in three games.

Either way, Clippers had two chances to put themselves in a good position/send it to OT and they didn't capitalize. Team is missing the effort and heart from last year, sans Paul.

Officiating has never benefited the Clippers :biggums: They get more BS calls than any team outside of OKC.

qrich
03-30-2013, 02:22 AM
Officiating has never benefited the Clippers :biggums: They get more BS calls than any team outside of OKC.

You obviously don't watch many Clipper games then.

Even at home, they hardly get the 50/50 calls that home teams should receive. I mean, really. Go ahead and show me all of these "BS Calls" that they get.

Let me guess, you are going to say Flop City or something like that. Insert "Roll Eye" smiley.

nosfan773
03-30-2013, 02:27 AM

Even at home, they hardly get the 50/50 calls that home teams should receive. I mean, really. Go ahead and show me all of these "BS Calls" that they get.

Let me guess, you are going to say Flop City or something like that. Insert "Roll Eye" smiley.

Is there a difference between getting a 'flop' and a 'BS' call?

Graviton
03-30-2013, 02:29 AM

Griffin getting away with offensive fouls and pushing off with his left hand, Jordan getting away with over the back fouls and offensive fouls, Paul/Billups kicking their leg out, using the rip through or flopping for calls, Jamal Crawford tarveling/carrying the ball.

They get plently of breaks like most top teams, OKC get away with moving screens (Perkins), Rip through/flop free throws (Durant/Martin).

Spurs are the one team I haven't noticed abusing any cheap trick or getting away with crap.

qrich
03-30-2013, 02:35 AM
Is there a difference between getting a 'flop' and a 'BS' call?

Getting a call here and there = to benefiting from a whole game of getting the 50/50 calls how again?

Griffin getting away with offensive fouls and pushing off with his left hand, Jordan getting away with over the back fouls and offensive fouls, Paul/Billups kicking their leg out, using the rip through or flopping for calls, Jamal Crawford tarveling/carrying the ball.

They get plently of breaks like most top teams, OKC get away with moving screens (Perkins), Rip through/flop free throws (Durant/Martin).

Spurs are the one team I haven't noticed abusing any cheap trick or getting away with crap.

Dwight getting away with three in the keys, Kobe with fouls, getting bull calls.

Wall getting away with carries and travels.

LeBron with travels.

I can continue. Still not seeing how that equals to Clippers getting benefit of the doubt from officials for a game, as was my point?

Graviton
03-30-2013, 02:42 AM
Getting a call here and there = to benefiting from a whole game of getting the 50/50 calls how again?

Dwight getting away with three in the keys, Kobe with fouls, getting bull calls.

Wall getting away with carries and travels.

LeBron with travels.

I can continue. Still not seeing how that equals to Clippers getting benefit of the doubt from officials for a game, as was my point?
I didn't say they benefit from it more than others, I just thought you meant to imply that Clippers don't get special treatment.

Either way Clippers suffer from lack of concentration, one day they look like the best team in the league, next day they get blown out by some scrub team. Paul needs to involve Griffin more through pick n rolls, not just post ups or fastbreaks. The team usually looks best when Griffin gets his early touches, forces doubles, gets opposing bigs in foul trouble. Which opens up everything else, Paul also needs to be more aggressive early, he seems to have the Durant mentality when he just coasts til 4th quarter. Gotta step on the gas early.

TMT
03-30-2013, 02:43 AM

Truth. One of the few teams who can just go out there and play, and get results while doing so.

qrich
03-30-2013, 02:49 AM
I didn't say they benefit from it more than others, I just thought you meant to imply that Clippers don't get special treatment.

Either way Clippers suffer from lack of concentration, one day they look like the best team in the league, next day they get blown out by some scrub team. Paul needs to involve Griffin more through pick n rolls, not just post ups or fastbreaks. The team usually looks best when Griffin gets his early touches, forces doubles, gets opposing bigs in foul trouble. Which opens up everything else, Paul also needs to be more aggressive early, he seems to have the Durant mentality when he just coasts til 4th quarter. Gotta step on the gas early.

Nah, my original point was that they don't get the home cooking nor the benefit for entire games as much as other teams do.

And like my first post in this thread stated, wasn't using that as an excuse. Clippers haven't shown the fire that they did last year and the first 1/2 of this year. I was just frustrated that I feel we got shafted big time in 2/3 games on this 4 in 5 stand.

Graviton
03-30-2013, 02:51 AM
Nah, my original point was that they don't get the home cooking nor the benefit for entire games as much as other teams do.

And like my first post in this thread stated, wasn't using that as an excuse. Clippers haven't shown the fire that they did last year and the first 1/2 of this year. I was just frustrated that I feel we got shafted big time in 2/3 games on this 4 in 5 stand.
I don't know who the blame lies on, Del Negro, Paul, Griffin or little bit of all. :oldlol:

nosfan773
03-30-2013, 03:05 AM

You think its that lopsided huh? I don't want to derail this thread into a 'Flop city' argument, but theres a reason for the nickname ...
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flop+city

Heck I'm thinking about starting my own handshake ... Its called the 'clipper', you shake hands and whip your head back in a seizure-like motion when contact is made. Also thinking about calling it the 'harden', not sure yet.

qrich
03-30-2013, 03:09 AM
I don't know who the blame lies on, Del Negro, Paul, Griffin or little bit of all. :oldlol:

Easily on all. Paul and Griffin need to be more vocal. Blake needs to wake up overall. Vinny needs to get some balls and tell DJ not to switch on every pick for starters.

I mean, Vinny has to be gone this summer. Him and Blake have disagreed upon a few things, no way he can remain.

You think its that lopsided huh? I don't want to derail this thread into a 'Flop city' argument, but theres a reason for the nickname ...
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flop+city

Heck I'm thinking about starting my own handshake ... Its called the 'clipper', you shake hands and whip your head back in a seizure-like motion when contact is made. Also thinking about calling it the 'harden', not sure yet.

How surprising.

You obviously watch very little basketball.

Swear, kids are predictable these days.

bdreason
03-30-2013, 03:10 AM
CP3 may be a flopper... but he was fouled on that play by Parker, no doubt.

nosfan773
03-30-2013, 03:19 AM
Easily on all. Paul and Griffin need to be more vocal. Blake needs to wake up overall. Vinny needs to get some balls and tell DJ not to switch on every pick for starters.

I mean, Vinny has to be gone this summer. Him and Blake have disagreed upon a few things, no way he can remain.

How surprising.

Whatever dude, am I wrong?

Flopping is what it is. You support it if your teams doing it, despise it the other way around. Heck we have the Jordan of flopping on the Spurs. I know the flop city things been beat again and again but you seem to be in denial, no?

qrich
03-30-2013, 03:35 AM
Whatever dude, am I wrong?

Flopping is what it is. You support it if your teams doing it, despise it the other way around. Heck we have the Jordan of flopping on the Spurs. I know the flop city things been beat again and again but you seem to be in denial, no?

Yes, you are wrong.

But I will let you try to figure it out kid.

devin112
03-30-2013, 04:34 AM

lol guess you never seen Ginobili play. Parker received a flop warning not too long ago. Every team has a player or two who likes to flop.

Greg Oden 50
03-30-2013, 05:24 AM

How surprising.

CP3 deserved no call,becuase he flop too much before just like Rodman did :banana:

Nero Tulip
03-30-2013, 07:56 AM
The refs got some help by the Clippers this game. Glad we could win anyway.

Nero Tulip
03-30-2013, 07:58 AM
Jesus Clippers fans are delusional. The reffing was ridiculously in favor of LA.

You wonder why LAC is the only team that's so hated despite never having accomplished anything? It's because they are utterly pathetic. The most disgusting team in NBA history.

Nero Tulip
03-30-2013, 08:00 AM

Hey retard. With fair officiating you wouldn't even had been that close.

Whoah10115
03-30-2013, 10:15 AM
Chill.

devin112
03-30-2013, 10:49 AM
Jesus Clippers fans are delusional. The reffing was ridiculously in favor of LA.

You wonder why LAC is the only team that's so hated despite never having accomplished anything? It's because they are utterly pathetic. The most disgusting team in NBA history.

lol, you need to calm the **** down. Overreacting much?

All Net
03-30-2013, 12:14 PM
Good finish.. Sunday should be good.

qrich
03-30-2013, 02:19 PM
Hey retard. With fair officiating you wouldn't even had been that close.

Okay kid. I'll let you convince yourself of that.

TheCalmInsanity
03-30-2013, 02:35 PM
So much hatred going on here after I politely said good game to the Spurs fans.

And yet we're the idiots... I see.