PDA

View Full Version : Suspicious moments from Lakers recent games (video)

lebeast666
04-01-2013, 11:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MhmGyZ7KF0

We all know Stern has made the call http://www.imgur.com/sxx7iTV.png

:oldlol: This is what its come down to for the Lakers fans. This team would be worse than 11th seed without all this bogus shit going down. Fvcking pathetic ass franchise. This is looking like some 2002 wcf fixed shit

I would rather see Lakers in the playoffs but seeing it happen like this?

http://www.imgur.com/kWHmkfO.png

chazzy
04-01-2013, 11:14 AM
lebeast666

tazb
04-01-2013, 11:33 AM
Even with Stern helping the Lakers, they're still the 9th seed and suck.:roll:

kennethgriffin
04-01-2013, 11:40 AM
the lakers just lost to phoenix, washington, an milwaukee

:biggums:

theyre 5-5 over their last 10 games

:coleman:

we're not in the playoffs

we aint got sh*t on our side.... stop just seeing what you wanna see... f*ck bill simmons... f*ck OP... f*ck everyone

i'm out

/thread

selrahc
04-01-2013, 11:46 AM
hopefully we can get some more of these types of calls so we can make the playoffs

Spaulding
04-01-2013, 11:51 AM
And people say Miami owns the refs :lol

iDunk
04-01-2013, 12:09 PM
Wow.

That's all I have to say... just wow.

kennethgriffin
04-01-2013, 12:11 PM
Wow.

we're the 9th seed

38-36

:lol

:roll:

ya we got the refs in our back pockets ... losing to phoenix, washington and milwaukee this week really shows we got stern on the phone

:facepalm

:hammerhead:

Spaulding
04-01-2013, 12:15 PM
I enjoy seeing kenthetroll get so emotional.

Lakers and stern have a deal going on. They will make the playoffs due to this only.

Video is evidence. Can't deny it.

TylerOO
04-01-2013, 12:16 PM
Im really not surprised

Deuce Bigalow
04-01-2013, 12:25 PM
Where's the slow-mo replay of the foul on Kobe by Salmons? Salmons didn't look like he was surprised at all by the call.

sekachu
04-01-2013, 12:28 PM
we're the 9th seed

38-36

ya we got the refs in our back pockets ... losing to phoenix, washington and milwaukee this week really shows we got stern on the phone

Thanks for pointing this out. It convinced people that the laker is really sucking

MMM
04-01-2013, 12:43 PM
Where's the slow-mo replay of the foul on Kobe by Salmons? Salmons didn't look like he was surprised at all by the call.

yea his body language seems to indicate he fouled Kobe, but the Refs are inconsistent as hell in the 4th quarter. Salmons was more of a touch foul and it was called yet the rest of the obvious fouls in that video were missed. I'm not even going to suggest a conspiracy because it is easy to distort bad calls to fit an agenda.

However, one call in particular troubled me. In that Portland game they got the call wrong after they reviewed the play. The ball was knocked out of the players hand when artest pushed the offensive players hand, by rule that should of been Portland ball.

livinglegend
04-01-2013, 12:47 PM
Still 9th seed with the rigging :facepalm

lebeast666
04-01-2013, 12:50 PM
the lakers just lost to phoenix, washington, an milwaukee

:biggums:

theyre 5-5 over their last 10 games

:coleman:

we're not in the playoffs

we aint got sh*t on our side.... stop just seeing what you wanna see... f*ck bill simmons... f*ck OP... f*ck everyone

i'm out

/thread

Those are games Lakers should be winning. But you guys wanna go and get blown out :confusedshrug: Refs can't make it too tooo obvious

btw fvck you too bitch call the cops. ima kill you and them loud ass mothafvckin barking dogs.

wally_world
04-01-2013, 01:28 PM
They left out this no-call, absolutely ridiculous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

happy april fools!

trabash
04-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Kobe and the Lakers are the mademoiselles of the league and get the most ridiculous calls. What's new? Happens every season.

Doranku
04-01-2013, 02:13 PM
You could make a video like this for any team in the league. Refs make a bad call with 8 minutes left in the 2nd quarter? Must be a conspiracy!!

It's A VC3!!!
04-01-2013, 02:15 PM
This is why I hate the Lakers and their entire franchise. That call at the end of the Kings game was the worst call of the year. The call against the Nuggets when Dwight clearly shove Faried was absurd. How does this referee shit still happen? Its ****ing disgusting.

Big#50
04-01-2013, 02:20 PM
This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Refs got their orders. Help the Lakers against any team except OKC and Miami. Help OKC against any team but Miami. Help Miami no matter what.

Chrono90
04-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Anyone remember Stern denied the CP3 trade that eventually made Odom force a trade?? That decision screwed the Lakers more than any of these calls.

And maybe throughout the history of the game, refs always made wrong calls? It's either a human error thing or the whole league is rigged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQHTwWUyCXo

:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

theBIGjabroni
04-01-2013, 02:25 PM
Op likes big black cawks

Chrono90
04-01-2013, 02:25 PM
Either we can say the whole league is rigged or refs consistently make human errors. But we can't single out the Lakers. We can make a video of refs screwing up for any team.

theBIGjabroni
04-01-2013, 02:27 PM
This is why I hate the Lakers and their entire franchise. That call at the end of the Kings game was the worst call of the year. The call against the Nuggets when Dwight clearly shove Faried was absurd. How does this referee shit still happen? Its ****ing disgusting.
Stiil butthurt aabout 02 I see

Chrono90
04-01-2013, 02:29 PM

refs always screw up

lebeast666
04-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Op likes big black cawks

http://www.imgur.com/3LgGo9r.png

Nick Young
Gawdbe is strong.

NBK

National Basketball Kobe:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

It's A VC3!!!

refs always screw up
Referees have been calling bullshit calls in favor of the Lakers for 20 years now.

Chrono90
04-01-2013, 02:34 PM
Referees have been calling bullshit calls in favor of the Lakers for 20 years now.

It all depends which team you like and don't like. You can say that about any team and make a video of how the league is helping them.

Hoopz2332
04-01-2013, 02:36 PM
great thread:oldlol:

Chrono90
04-01-2013, 02:37 PM
My honest opinion is i do agree the league could be helping the Lakers into the playoffs but we can't single them out. The whole league is rigged. Lakers, Heats, Spurs, Thunders, whatever team it is. Underground gambling rigs games. It's all about money. All i'm saying is it's not just the Lakers. It's every team. Tim Donaghy is not the only corrupt official. He's just the only one that got caught. If people can't see that, i don't know what to say.

tmacattack33
04-01-2013, 06:37 PM
we're the 9th seed

38-36

Yes, you are currently the 9th seed.

Congrats, you know how read the NBA Standings.

And without the refs for the past two games, you might be in 10th place with not much of a chance of making it in.

Spaulding
04-01-2013, 06:45 PM
I heard once Kobe retires Lakers gotta double their pay to stern.

LBJFTW
04-01-2013, 07:01 PM
I enjoy seeing kenthetroll get so emotional.

Lakers and stern have a deal going on. They will make the playoffs due to this only.

Video is evidence. Can't deny it.

This is real talk and it is so obvious how bad the league caters to the lakers.

The-Legend-24
04-01-2013, 07:23 PM
:oldlol: :pimp:

RoundMoundOfReb
04-01-2013, 07:40 PM
You could make a video like this for any team in the league. Refs make a bad call with 8 minutes left in the 2nd quarter? Must be a conspiracy!!

this

d.bball.guy
04-01-2013, 07:44 PM
http://www.imgur.com/3LgGo9r.png

But seriously, bad calls are made every single game on every single team. Lakers just get the attention of the most because of their history, players, and their current state. Same goes for Miami.

DuMa
04-01-2013, 07:48 PM
Well Stern is gonna have to try harder.

theBIGjabroni
04-01-2013, 07:56 PM
Ops family will hopefully die. I woild say his first born too but hes a joto

PickernRoller
04-01-2013, 08:03 PM
Interesting look at the non-calls. I guess all of those make up for what DJones did to Kobe in the Atlanta game. That foul had much bigger repercussions than any of those non-calls did. So too we can blame the flagrant worthy no-calls that Dwight got at the start of the season that ended up f'cking his shoulder. Should I compare Lebron and Durant getting calls driving to the rim versus Kobe? Ohh I forgot there is hardly a comparison. BTW I thank NOT Stern for vetoing the greatest cop out in recent history - the veto of the CP3 trade. But then again Stern is who he is.

I guess by that alone OP is a phagg0t? Or should I list 50 more reasons why OP and the queer band are 100% bonafide f@gs.

JellyBean
04-01-2013, 08:42 PM
Aww man. You figured it all out. I guess it is time to execute Laker Dash now.

MVBallin2K
04-01-2013, 09:09 PM
Sigh, even if this were occurring, why exactly is it such a huge issue to you and what makes you think the Lakers are the only team that get this? There are times that Kobe goes to the rack and gets hit hard but of course he doesn't get fouls, we'll just ignore that. It's the same with any other team in the league outside of maybe OKC, where admittedly, Kevin Durant gets a LOT of free throws for suspicious calls.

If the Lakers are that bad and aren't that good, wouldn't you want them to make the Playoffs? It's one less team to worry about making it to the Finals. Unless you somehow fear them coming alive and going against the Heat?:confusedshrug: If you were a Mavs or Jazz fan I could more than get why you would make this thread but you're a Heat fan, an entirely different conference in a great position. What's the agenda with his outside of black helicopters and conspiracy theories? I'll never understand why Miami fans get so mad about other teams when they have the best team in the league right now :rolleyes: .

ThatsGame
04-01-2013, 09:24 PM
Interesting look at the non-calls. I guess all of those make up for what DJones did to Kobe in the Atlanta game. That foul had much bigger repercussions than any of those non-calls did. So too we can blame the flagrant worthy no-calls that Dwight got at the start of the season that ended up f'cking his shoulder. Should I compare Lebron and Durant getting calls driving to the rim versus Kobe? Ohh I forgot there is hardly a comparison. BTW I thank NOT Stern for vetoing the greatest cop out in recent history - the veto of the CP3 trade. But then again Stern is who he is.

I guess by that alone OP is a phagg0t? Or should I list 50 more reasons why OP and the queer band are 100% bonafide f@gs.

Pretty sure Kobe has more FTA then LeBron. LeBron drives to the rim all the time with contact and no-calls.

Bosnian Sajo
04-01-2013, 09:26 PM

This. Its just that the focus is on the Lakers, who's to say these kind of calls don't happen in a Charlotte-Orlando game? Its just not gonna get as much attention as the Lakers, so be it.

tmacattack33
04-01-2013, 09:32 PM

No. The D Jones foul was make-up for what Artest did to Harden last year.

Dirty play with a terribly lenient penalty for a dirty play with no foul call. That's even.

chazzy
04-01-2013, 10:05 PM
No. The D Jones foul was make-up for what Artest did to Harden last year.

Dirty play with a terribly lenient penalty for a dirty play with no foul call. That's even.
:oldlol:

maybeshewill13
04-01-2013, 10:47 PM
Fakers are the biggest joke in the sporting world.

Bogus trades, referee favoritism, phony rapist/homophobe/serial cheating/chucker "star player".. 100+ million team and still with all this they are ninth. How pathetic :facepalm

MMM
04-01-2013, 10:47 PM
i can forgive bad calls in live action but there is no excuse for making a bad call on a reviewed play. How did they explain LAL's possession at that point???

chazzy
04-01-2013, 11:11 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Flash31
04-01-2013, 11:35 PM
Anyone remember Stern denied the CP3 trade that eventually made Odom force a trade?? That decision screwed the Lakers more than any of these calls.

And maybe throughout the history of the game, refs always made wrong calls? It's either a human error thing or the whole league is rigged.

:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

Seriously how stupid can you be.I repeat the Hornets had NO OWNER.THE NBA OWNED them and was looking for a buyer and that trade was beyond terrible.Instead of no cap space and old players the new owner GOT THE NUM1 PIck,Multiple draft picks,some young prospects and alot of cap space to do what he pleased,but THE MAIN THING HORNETS GOT AN OWNER FOR 500 MILLION DOLLARS.

If the NBA wasnt looking for an owner that crap trade wouldve went through but hey you got steve nash for sessions and gave up an injury plagued bynum for the Best Center in the NBA,and lead THE LEAGUE IN FTA.OKC 2,MIAMI 12TH.

Chrono90
04-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Seriously how stupid can you be.I repeat the Hornets had NO OWNER.THE NBA OWNED them and was looking for a buyer and that trade was beyond terrible.Instead of no cap space and old players the new owner GOT THE NUM1 PIck,Multiple draft picks,some young prospects and alot of cap space to do what he pleased,but THE MAIN THING HORNETS GOT AN OWNER FOR 500 MILLION DOLLARS.

If the NBA wasnt looking for an owner that crap trade wouldve went through but hey you got steve nash for sessions and gave up an injury plagued bynum for the Best Center in the NBA,and lead THE LEAGUE IN FTA.OKC 2,MIAMI 12TH.

Sorry brah. I got got 15% of what you're trying to say.

DixieNourmous
04-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Fakers are the biggest joke in the sporting world.

Bogus trades, referee favoritism, phony rapist/homophobe/serial cheating/chucker "star player".. 100+ million team and still with all this they are ninth. How pathetic :facepalm

100 Million dollar team & a 3 dollar coach

longtime lurker
04-02-2013, 12:01 AM

:oldlol: This is what its come down to for the Lakers fans. This team would be worse than 11th seed without all this bogus shit going down. Fvcking pathetic ass franchise. This is looking like some 2002 wcf fixed shit

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n291/aznpaolo234/opmisc.gif

RidonKs
04-02-2013, 12:02 AM
i can forgive bad calls in live action but there is no excuse for making a bad call on a reviewed play. How did they explain LAL's possession at that point???
assuming you're talking about the mwp foul against the blazers; they couldn't reverse it, you can't call a foul retroactively. they probably felt like morons watching the replay and still giving the lakers possession but they had no other option... batum (i think) was clearly the last guy to touch the ball.

but yea, as a lakers fan... definitely some fishy end of game stuff going on against the kings and blazers. and that rubio foul was just :facepalm

d.bball.guy
04-02-2013, 12:05 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

MMM
04-02-2013, 01:24 AM
assuming you're talking about the mwp foul against the blazers; they couldn't reverse it, you can't call a foul retroactively. they probably felt like morons watching the replay and still giving the lakers possession but they had no other option... batum (i think) was clearly the last guy to touch the ball.

but yea, as a lakers fan... definitely some fishy end of game stuff going on against the kings and blazers. and that rubio foul was just :facepalm

ok so maybe he didn't hit his hand but shouldn't the same idea apply. something needs to be changed about the way NBA reviews possessions. That should be Por ball even if no foul is called

RidonKs
04-02-2013, 01:32 AM
ok so maybe he didn't hit his hand but shouldn't the same idea apply. something needs to be changed about the way NBA reviews possessions. That should be Por ball even if no foul is called
naa i think it's appropriate. it's the same deal in football. a review seems legit to me if it involves a boundary call or a clock violation. those can be measured and determined with absolute precision. fouls are subjective, up to the discretion of the referee, and therefore much more prone to error and argument. you allow officials to backtrack on those and i think you'd be opening up a can of worms you wish you'd have left alone.

it's unfortunately the nature of any contact sport but it also adds to the game i think.

EllEffEll
04-02-2013, 01:40 AM
If Stern is trying to get the Lakers into the playoffs, and possibly beyond the 1st round, they are failing miserably.

This season is a bust. Even if they luck into the playoffs, it would take a minor miracle to get them out of the 1st round. The Lakers just need to plan for the future at this point. Get a good rest, make some trades, prepare for KB's farewell tour ;~) and get ready to take a shot at some summer 2014 FA goodness.

MMM
04-02-2013, 01:42 AM
naa i think it's appropriate. it's the same deal in football. a review seems legit to me if it involves a boundary call or a clock violation. those can be measured and determined with absolute precision. fouls are subjective, up to the discretion of the referee, and therefore much more prone to error and argument. you allow officials to backtrack on those and i think you'd be opening up a can of worms you wish you'd have left alone.

it's unfortunately the nature of any contact sport but it also adds to the game i think.

i'm not suggesting a foul call, i'm saying it should be treated as the same as knocking the ball out of the player hands. Yea it might of been the arm and not the hand but it is essentially what caused the Portland player to lose the ball. When a similar play happens without the review the ball would of been Port ball 9 times out of 10 yet under review it is 10 times out of 10 LAL ball. That disparity doesn't make sense to me.

Deuce Bigalow
04-02-2013, 01:43 AM

Except days later he accepted a trade with the Clippers for Eric Gordan, Chris Kaman, Al-Farouq Aminu, and a pick. The trade that was called off by Stern had the Hornets getting Kevin Martin, Luis Scola, Lamar Odom, Goran Dragic, and a pick. And remember that the trade was accepted by the Hornets GM. If Stern was "rigging" for the Lakers then he would not have stopped the trade, and then accepted an offer that was worse by a different team. Fact. What kind of guy that is secretly rigging for the Lakers purposefully and not allow the Lakers to get the best PG? Lebron kids are just too stupid these days.

Kurosawa0
04-02-2013, 01:45 AM
All plays should be reviewable in the last 2 minutes. Give coaches one challenge in the last two minutes. Every fan I know would rather the game be a bit longer and the right calls made.

DaSeba5
04-02-2013, 01:46 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Dro
04-02-2013, 01:51 AM
Some of the funniest shit ever...:oldlol:

Dro
04-02-2013, 01:53 AM
And oh yeah...Laker fans really salty....

RidonKs
04-02-2013, 01:58 AM
i'm not suggesting a foul call, i'm saying it should be treated as the same as knocking the ball out of the player hands. Yea it might of been the arm and not the hand but it is essentially what caused the Portland player to lose the ball. When a similar play happens without the review the ball would of been Port ball 9 times out of 10 yet under review it is 10 times out of 10 LAL ball. That disparity doesn't make sense to me.
ah, i gotcha. i know what you mean, it does seem strange. i dunno, you think there are enough of those blatant plays to warrant a rule change? i know i saw that one between LA and Por and then that same evening saw another between san antonio and somebody else, it was manu going to the hoop and having his hand swatted i think. but thinking back, it doesn't happen all that often.

MMM
04-02-2013, 02:01 AM
ah, i gotcha. i know what you mean, it does seem strange. i dunno, you think there are enough of those blatant plays to warrant a rule change? i know i saw that one between LA and Por and then that same evening saw another between san antonio and somebody else, it was manu going to the hoop and having his hand swatted i think. but thinking back, it doesn't happen all that often.

I just don't want a big playoff game to be decided on one of the possession rulings.

RidonKs
04-02-2013, 02:01 AM
I just don't want a big playoff game to be decided on one of the possession rulings.
that would definitely suck big time

talkingconch
04-02-2013, 04:43 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vpE6uMJ37dk/UOScrne47aI/AAAAAAAAEL4/Ki-4IWO-SoY/s1600/ron-paul.gif

Hoopz2332
04-02-2013, 04:55 AM
Should I compare Lebron and Durant getting calls driving to the rim versus Kobe? Ohh I forgot there is hardly a comparison.

Kobe shoots more FT's while lebron lives in and around the paint:oldlol: :coleman: lebron gets no calls unless it's flagrant

chazzy
04-02-2013, 04:57 AM
Kobe shoots more FT's while lebron lives in and around the paint:oldlol: :coleman: lebron gets no calls unless it's flagrant
Lebron goes to the FT line at a higher rate, Kobe takes more shots

willds09
04-02-2013, 06:32 AM
Itz funny how people are complaing about tha lakers cheating (9th seed west), but people let tha miami cheat (1st in tha league somehow) slide sometimes:lol

poido123
04-02-2013, 08:28 AM
My honest opinion is i do agree the league could be helping the Lakers into the playoffs but we can't single them out. The whole league is rigged. Lakers, Heats, Spurs, Thunders, whatever team it is. Underground gambling rigs games. It's all about money. All i'm saying is it's not just the Lakers. It's every team. Tim Donaghy is not the only corrupt official. He's just the only one that got caught. If people can't see that, i don't know what to say.

Good post, this is what I believe too...

Sad, I'll be glad when Stern is gone, however I don't believe for a second that corruption and rigging will will be gone too.

Legends66NBA7
04-02-2013, 08:36 AM
What kind of guy that is secretly rigging for the Lakers purposefully and not allow the Lakers to get the best PG? Lebron kids are just too stupid these days.

It has nothing to do with "LeBron kids".

The notion of the things being rigged for the Lakers by Stern has been started more than a decade ago, before even LeBron was in the league. That said, nothing to me is rigged. It's just another story angle to me.

It's similar to the first lottery draft being rigged by Stern to get Patrick Ewing to the Knicks and to help a big market, even though the Knicks still never won a title since 73.

kshutts1
04-02-2013, 08:44 AM
All plays should be reviewable in the last 2 minutes. Give coaches one challenge in the last two minutes. Every fan I know would rather the game be a bit longer and the right calls made.

Well, you don't know me, but I would prefer the game be played how it's always been played -- minimal interruptions, particularly of the most exciting time (last 2 mins of a close game.. if not close, who cares if calls are right, so I assume you meant close games).

The refs are not perfect, but they do make the correct call the majority of the time, so I'll live with an incorrect call now and then, even if it swings a win. I hate getting into a basketball game (where there is no natural down-time) and having the game stop due to a replay check.

DaSeba5
04-02-2013, 10:16 AM
Itz funny how people are complaing about tha lakers cheating (9th seed west), but people let tha miami cheat (1st in tha league somehow) slide sometimes:lol

Please. Every time the Heat win somebody brings up the refs.

dh144498
04-02-2013, 10:27 AM
lebrontard logic: Lakers not in the playoffs, Stern RIGGED the games for the LAKERS. :lol :roll:

red1
04-02-2013, 10:38 AM
lebrontard logic: Lakers not in the playoffs, Stern RIGGED the games for the LAKERS. :lol :roll:
:ohwell:

Dro
04-02-2013, 12:21 PM
Everyone on this board complains about the Heat....When Lebron didn't commit a foul for like 6 games, there were topics all over the first page about it...We also complained a lot during the playoffs....well us Pacer fans did...

Glide2keva
04-02-2013, 12:36 PM
Wow.

This.

I can't even saything to this. Just damn. Wow.

jcsrplumply
04-07-2013, 10:54 AM
What can I say? They are one of the media darlings :oldlol: .

Straight_Ballin
04-07-2013, 01:37 PM
Hahahah undisputed proof.

No one respects the Lakers because of all the ref help. Ask any non Laker NBA player and they will ALL tell you the same thing regardless of their status, that refs bail out the Lakers more so that any other team. League is a joke.