PDA

View Full Version : Legendary asian streetballer with handles better than Hot Sauce...

tgan3
04-01-2013, 11:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-0TvTI8abE

If he was created as a player in NBA 2k, his ballhandling stat must be 200.:bowdown:

Go Getter
04-01-2013, 03:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-0TvTI8abE

If he was created as a player in NBA 2k, his ballhandling stat must be 200.:bowdown:
:biggums:

Seems like he bit all the old ass 2001 AND1 moves. That shit is annoying as hell, no one wants to sit there while you do 5,000 pointless moves:facepalm

I turned it off before he even shot the ball once.

All the moves don't matter if you can complete a play.

Quizno
04-01-2013, 11:36 PM
for real, not trying to hate but he does a bunch of moves standing in one place...but he doesn't even look that quick and his crossover is actually pretty slow. he's not getting by anybody with decent defensive skills unless they try to gamble for a steal

Pushxx
04-02-2013, 12:17 AM
Not trying to hate, but that video is not that impressive relative to the best ballhandlers I've seen.

His most unique move, the foot dribble, is as far away from a basketball dribble you can get. That and that ****in' inside the shirt dribble people do. Hate that.

He's definitely artistic. Interesting niche.

No_Look604
04-02-2013, 06:19 AM
I hate mofos like that but not sure if that applies to all streetballers (you know on that kinda stage).

I'd play Chris Childs and knock that mofo out like he was Kobe...

I mean make your f'n move already, take your one dribble or whatever to the basket...sh*t is difficult to watch.

With that said...good for him. God bless the Philippines!

ace23
04-02-2013, 07:04 PM
He can definitely handle the basketball. Very good at what he does. :applause:

Not better than Sauce tho.

tgan3
04-02-2013, 07:24 PM
for real, not trying to hate but he does a bunch of moves standing in one place...but he doesn't even look that quick and his crossover is actually pretty slow. he's not getting by anybody with decent defensive skills unless they try to gamble for a steal

I think you're the kind of guy that looks at Jose Calderon on TV and thinks hes slow. In reality he would easily outmuscle and outspeed you. Many times ive underestimated my opponents looking at the side of the court where they appeared "slow", its only when you step on the court then you realise they are much faster then they appeared.

Also, this is streetball. Not Basketball in that sense. Showing off your handles and embarrasing your opponent is the main point not really scoing or defense

Anyone with decent defensive skill would also shut down anyone from And1 easily btw so I dont know whats your point.

ace23
04-02-2013, 07:59 PM
I think you're the kind of guy that looks at Jose Calderon on TV and thinks hes slow.

Anyone with decent defensive skill would also shut down anyone from And1 easily btw so I dont know whats your point.

You have to be an exceptional defender to shut down this guy or ballers like Hot Sauce, The Professor, AO etc. Dude is very seriously underestimating these players' abilities.

bbp1aya
04-02-2013, 10:37 PM
Jeremy Lin would just block his shot and then proceed to go 11-0 :coleman:

LosScandalous
04-03-2013, 03:17 AM
puppy dog handles, 50% of his stuff is just useless eye candy. impresssive still not hot sauce

Facades
04-12-2013, 07:31 PM
So. Much. Carrying.

L3B120N J4M35
04-12-2013, 08:09 PM
asian has one of his pant legs lifted up thinking hes black :facepalm :biggums: :coleman:

KungFuJoe
04-19-2013, 12:26 PM
Easier to dribble when you're 5'2"

domaboy
04-20-2013, 02:49 AM
lol
his handle is strong but can he even go past anyone, he might be alright but i bet he cannot pulloff crossovers at full speed.

beastmode
04-27-2013, 06:06 AM
any footage involving defenders in flip flop sandals should be disqualified

beastmode
04-27-2013, 06:07 AM
asian has one of his pant legs lifted up thinking hes black :facepalm :biggums: :coleman:

saw some mexican guy do this at the gym today, pretty stupid for anyone to do anymore