PDA

View Full Version : mark cuban to give brittney griner a chance with mavs

Knicksfever2010
04-03-2013, 12:25 AM
http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/9127664/mark-cuban-give-brittney-griner-opportunity-dallas-mavericks

bdreason
04-03-2013, 12:30 AM
Every one of her advantages would be eliminated at the NBA level. Maybe if she had an elite level jumper she could have a chance, but she's going to be a complete liability on defense as well.

PJR
04-03-2013, 12:30 AM
Man, please.

She wouldn't even be able to score one point on Jarvis Varnado.

Legends66NBA7
04-03-2013, 12:35 AM
She would own Andrea Bargnani, no doubt.

deja vu
04-03-2013, 12:43 AM
Is it still April Fools' Day? :kobe:

(S)he'll get raped in the NBA though.

ILLsmak
04-03-2013, 12:46 AM
lol, saw that. She'd have to be a lesbian to play in the NBA. Sounds crazy and unrelated, but I've played against girls... and really a straight girl will always submit to a guy, in the end. Assuming the guy is actually assertive and not just some bitch.

Because of that, I don't think a woman could be in the NBA. It's not even about mentality or athleticism, but it's just a hard wired instinct that women's become submissive to the physicality of males. I would even say it's sexually related even if it's not directly sex...

PLus you know some asshole guys would be trying to elbow her in the face... I don't condone shit like that, but I just mean physicality in general.

-Smak

knickswin
04-03-2013, 12:46 AM
I'm open to the idea that there might be a girl who can play in the NBA one day, but brittney is not that girl ...

Lakers Legend#32
04-03-2013, 12:48 AM
Brittany is quite a handsome man.

hawkfan
04-03-2013, 12:49 AM
Good luck to her.
She's going to need it.

Pushxx
04-03-2013, 12:49 AM
Sorry but she'd get wrecked.

kNicKz
04-03-2013, 12:58 AM
She lost in the womens elite 8 this year :roll:

NBA ready

StroShow4
04-03-2013, 01:06 AM
I think she'd get absolutely destroyed even in Summer League. As another poster pointed out, all of her massive physical advantages would be completely eliminated. She'd be at an athletic disadvantage.

Budadiiii
04-03-2013, 01:17 AM
WTF? This bitch would be absolutely terrible in mens college basketball, let alone the god damn NBA...

Hell, she'd have a hard time against legit high school teams.

TrueRob
04-03-2013, 01:21 AM
Realistically, I could see a woman playing the PG position in the NBA. She would need to have amazing ball-handling and shooting ability. Griner can't play PG though...

ProfessorMurder
04-03-2013, 02:31 AM
Can't be worse than Derrick Fisher.

Shepseskaf
04-03-2013, 02:43 AM
Cuban is all about marketing, and much less about building a good team.

Good for him to win 1 'chip, because I doubt there's any more on the way.

deja vu
04-03-2013, 02:46 AM
Realistically, I could see a woman playing the PG position in the NBA. She would need to have amazing ball-handling and shooting ability. Griner can't play PG though...
I haven't seen a woman who is an amazing ball handler. Just look at point guards in the WNBA, they suck at ball handling (at least compared to NBA players). They hardly even do crossovers and behind the back dribbles. :facepalm

I think that a 7-foot tall woman would have a better chance to enter the NBA. There aren't many 7-foot tall women nowadays, but I bet we can find one or two in China. :D

04-03-2013, 02:50 AM
She's been able to do what she did because women's bball has shorter players.

She is only 6 '8" but for women's ball that's like 7 feet tall for NBA

At her height in the NBA, it's average.

Shepseskaf
04-03-2013, 02:50 AM
Sorry but she'd get wrecked.
If Cuban drafts her, it won't have anything to do with her ability. He'll just have her come off the bench in the last few minutes, like some kind of oddity.

The female Chuck Neavitt.

04-03-2013, 02:52 AM
If Cuban drafts her, it won't have anything to do with her ability. He'll just have her come off the bench in the last few minutes, like some kind of oddity.

Or a female Wang Zhizhi. Chalupas for every1!

04-03-2013, 02:56 AM
I was checking out her wiki page and read she broke her wrist skateboarding...the site of a person that tall who skateboards is ....don't have the word for it... Strange...

madmax
04-03-2013, 03:22 AM
She would own Andrea Bargnani, no doubt.

:lol

tgan3
04-03-2013, 03:40 AM
Brian scalabrine would make her his bitch

LosScandalous
04-03-2013, 03:43 AM
I'd give her a shot over Royce White. Rack in that cash Cuban :cheers:

R.I.P.
04-03-2013, 03:53 AM
She could probably play both guard positions and center on this shitass Mavs team. :rolleyes:

LosScandalous
04-03-2013, 03:56 AM
I'm guessing she would have her own private locker room type deal if she made the team. Gotta be a pain in the ass if so.

Living Being
04-03-2013, 04:53 AM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2012/writers/ann_killion/03/26/womens.Elite.Eight/Brittney-Griner-Baylor.gif
http://bushleagueallstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Britney-griner.jpg
Dude's gonna be a beast on the Mavs.

esiotrot
04-03-2013, 04:56 AM
I hope this happens. The WNBWhogivesasht really needs some more publicity.

RoundMoundOfReb
04-03-2013, 04:59 AM
She'd be a sf by nba size standards. Would get destroyed on defense by landry fields let alone a kevin durant/lebron james.

NuggetsFan
04-03-2013, 05:28 AM
lol, saw that. She'd have to be a lesbian to play in the NBA. Sounds crazy and unrelated, but I've played against girls... and really a straight girl will always submit to a guy, in the end. Assuming the guy is actually assertive and not just some bitch.

Because of that, I don't think a woman could be in the NBA. It's not even about mentality or athleticism, but it's just a hard wired instinct that women's become submissive to the physicality of males. I would even say it's sexually related even if it's not directly sex...

PLus you know some asshole guys would be trying to elbow her in the face... I don't condone shit like that, but I just mean physicality in general.

-Smak

What a ridiculous post. Seems like something a HS kid would write after getting dumped by his girlfriend on prom. Girls will always submit to men? Yeah bro, good call. This chick is probably more manly than you. She's 6'8 and looks like she has a dick, I don't think she's submitting to anybody :oldlol:

A girl will never play in the NBA because from a physical stand point men are simply on another level. Like others have said all her advantages would disappear on the NBA level, even the NCAA mens level.

Still would be funny to watch in a NBA summer league game. Hope it happens.

NuggetsFan
04-03-2013, 05:30 AM

It'd probably be like Manon Renauem or whoever that female goalie was situation. Tampa Bay signed her for an exhibition game, publicity stunt. Attracts viewers, people become interested. Not to mention you'd spike your female following because even if it was a train wreck they would look up to her and Cuban/Mavs would reap the benefits.

BoutPractice
04-03-2013, 06:39 AM
Basketball is a game of skills and smarts. An amazing three point shooter or passer can find a spot in the league even if they have subpar athleticism.
Also, contrary to what many seem to think, some end of roster players are pretty much interchangeable with players from other leagues than the NBA in terms of skills. There are hundreds of guards all over the world, including say the Chinese or Australian league, who can do what Derek Fisher does on the court - they simply don't have his experience because they didn't get the same opportunity he did. You can also find lots of Matt Bonners in Europe, for instance.

I definitely think a woman can play in the NBA.
Just not sure it's her (she seems to rely a lot on her physical tools), but I like that Cuban is at least entertaining the possibility.

Go Getter
04-03-2013, 07:14 AM
What a ridiculous post. Seems like something a HS kid would write after getting dumped by his girlfriend on prom. Girls will always submit to men? Yeah bro, good call. This chick is probably more manly than you. She's 6'8 and looks like she has a dick, I don't think she's submitting to anybody :oldlol:

A girl will never play in the NBA because from a physical stand point men are simply on another level. Like others have said all her advantages would disappear on the NBA level, even the NCAA mens level.

Still would be funny to watch in a NBA summer league game. Hope it happens.
Good post man, I was just going to comment on the absurdity of that Smak post....

Dro
04-03-2013, 07:48 AM
Basketball is a game of skills and smarts. An amazing three point shooter or passer can find a spot in the league even if they have subpar athleticism.
Also, contrary to what many seem to think, some end of roster players are pretty much interchangeable with players from other leagues than the NBA in terms of skills. There are hundreds of guards all over the world, including say the Chinese or Australian league, who can do what Derek Fisher does on the court - they simply don't have his experience because they didn't get the same opportunity he did. You can also find lots of Matt Bonners in Europe, for instance.

I definitely think a woman can play in the NBA.
Just not sure it's her (she seems to rely a lot on her physical tools), but I like that Cuban is at least entertaining the possibility.
I agree...Some of the dudes on this site must have pea-sized brains with no openmindness at all....Like you said, I'm not sure if its her but there will be a woman capable eventually...What happened to being openminded? :confusedshrug:

Closest thing in my lifetime to somebody I HONESTLY thought could play in the NBA AND be effective was Cynthia Cooper but I guarantee most of the younger posters here never saw her play...People talking about females don't have handles and can't be physical...That girl was doing the Eurostep before anybody ever heard of Manu and long before Wade made it popular....

niko
04-03-2013, 08:12 AM

-Smak

That's 100 of the stupidest words i've ever seen posted. She couldn't play in the NBA because she is not strong enough and she's too slow for how she plays. It has nothing to do with submitting to men. If it was we'd have lesbians running around the NBA.

Foster5k
04-03-2013, 08:21 AM
Bad idea. How about we let guys play in the WNBA. See how stupid that sounds? Why is it that women want to do everything guys are doing? This might offend some people, but it needs to be said. A lot of women want the same things a man gets in life, but do NOT want to do the same work and want to be treated differently. I've worked with a lot of women. They want the same pay, the same benefits, etc. However, they don't want to do the same job that the guy has to do. If working with a guy, they expect the guy to do more, etc.

SilkkTheShocker
04-03-2013, 08:39 AM
No woman will ever play in the NBA. They lack lateral mobility and just overall strength. Anyone arguing otherwise is an idiot of epic proportions.

SilkkTheShocker
04-03-2013, 08:42 AM
I'm guessing she would have her own private locker room type deal if she made the team. Gotta be a pain in the ass if so.

Why? Im sure she has a bigger ***** than half of the NBA.

PK3434
04-03-2013, 08:50 AM
Although she looks like Josh Boone, who has a couple decent years in the NBA, she would be unable to play. She physically dominated NCAA women's basketball but not enough...for example she had only17 dunks in her college career..i know dunks don't mean much but they are kind of a testament to physical domination. If she had like 200 dunks in her career, she would have a better chance.

For something like this to ever happen, I believe the girl would have to play her last 2 years of college on the men's team to see if she could make an impact.

OhNoTimNoSho
04-03-2013, 09:12 AM
She couldnt even start on a Men's D1 college team. Has anyone actually seen her play? She has no skills, a stiff that gets by on size.

No woman will ever play in the NBA. The most elite femaie athlete would be out athleticised by an average talented high school player. NBA athletes are in another dimension when it comes to athleticism.

Rolando
04-03-2013, 09:15 AM
She would have to have quickness: foot speed and hand speed. I didn't see that in the video attached to the article. She moved kind of slow compared to any 6'8" NBA player.

Segatti
04-03-2013, 09:25 AM
We really need some reinforcement in the kitchen department.

ErhnamDjinn
04-03-2013, 09:28 AM
lolz is this Mark Cubans big rebuilding scheme after breaking up the championship squad.

ralph_i_el
04-03-2013, 09:52 AM
She's way too slow and is a post player with no moves. She wouldn't be able to get good deep post position ever.

R.I.P.
04-03-2013, 10:07 AM
This is all about press for Cuban. He signed the MS guy to a ten day contract and he only drafted James, because of his feel good military background. Probably wanted to waive him before the season and then the Mavs were shocked to find out that he can actually play some NBA basketball. :rolleyes:

Dragonyeuw
04-03-2013, 10:22 AM
Her height would translate to a position somewhere on the frontline, and she has neither the skills or athleticism to be a credible NBA player to that end. She literally is a giant in Woman's Basketball as no-one can really match up with her. That goes out the window in the NBA.

I don't think people realize how good NBA players are. 'Bad' NBA players are still great Basketball players overall.

andremiller07
04-03-2013, 10:51 AM
She wouldn't be able to compete in any half decent mens league around the world thats a fact.

niko
04-03-2013, 11:45 AM
When i was in high school / college and played a lot of basketball on the weekends women from the syracuse team would come to play against the high school boys, and smaller boys were stronger then they were, and the pace of the game faster than they played. It's not comparable. The best woman's player has no chance to play in the NBA.

kNicKz
04-03-2013, 12:02 PM
This is all about press for Cuban. He signed the MS guy to a ten day contract and he only drafted James, because of his feel good military background. Probably wanted to waive him before the season and then the Mavs were shocked to find out that he can actually play some NBA basketball. :rolleyes:

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/files/import/110218-worm-thumb-510x646-110217.jpg

deja vu
04-03-2013, 01:07 PM
I agree...Some of the dudes on this site must have pea-sized brains with no openmindness at all....Like you said, I'm not sure if its her but there will be a woman capable eventually...What happened to being openminded? :confusedshrug:

Closest thing in my lifetime to somebody I HONESTLY thought could play in the NBA AND be effective was Cynthia Cooper but I guarantee most of the younger posters here never saw her play...People talking about females don't have handles and can't be physical...That girl was doing the Eurostep before anybody ever heard of Manu and long before Wade made it popular....
Let's just accept the reality that women don't belong in the NBA. I'm for gender equality and all but the idea of a woman playing alongside men in professional sports is ridiculous. I'm not even going to delve into the physical aspects because even the most athletic woman won't even sniff the last end of an NBA bench.

Cynthia Cooper was good but her ball handling and dribbling skills were nowhere near NBA level. She would have gotten destroyed in the backcourt on both offense and defense. LOL imagine a woman bringing the ball against a full-court press in the NBA.

TheMan
04-03-2013, 01:13 PM
lol

JMT
04-03-2013, 01:14 PM
Cuban would say anything that would give him 10 seconds of attention.

TheMan
04-03-2013, 01:32 PM
16 years old LBJ would've destroyed the WNBA...women can not compete with men, ever seen a woman soccer player try to play against men?

ripthekik
04-03-2013, 01:35 PM
even if women can compete with men.. how would it work anyways?
boxing out.. guys would be grinding with those asses.. and you always have to put a hand on someone..

so yea.. unless the women wants to be molested.. even if she had MJ skills, it's not gon happen.

imagine the wrath of the public from seeing a huge guy flagrant fouling a woman.

longtime lurker
04-03-2013, 01:44 PM
even if women can compete with men.. how would it work anyways?
boxing out.. guys would be grinding with those asses.. and you always have to put a hand on someone..

so yea.. unless the women wants to be molested.. even if she had MJ skills, it's not gon happen.

imagine the wrath of the public from seeing a huge guy flagrant fouling a woman.

Reggie Evans says let her play

Eat Like A Bosh
04-03-2013, 04:27 PM
Cuban's only doing this for the sake of $, imagine the first women in the NBA. That would be a lot of publicity right there.

But Britney Grimer would definitely not fare well in this game. Most of her size advantage is gone in the NBA, and she doesn't seem really skilled. She'd be even worse than Luke Walton.

FreezingTsmoove
04-03-2013, 04:36 PM
She's the female equivalent to Lew Alcindor in college ball. She set the NCAA record for most blocks by either a man or women (inflated stat though). Why not give her a chance in the summer league? This is the last time we will ever get a chance to see a woman play with the big boys because she is a once in a generation women's player. FREE GRINER

FreezingTsmoove
04-03-2013, 04:37 PM
She wouldn't be able to compete in any half decent mens league around the world thats a fact.

That is complete bullshit and now people in this thread are just being sexist. She would dominate any mens rec league around the world.

taucesays
04-03-2013, 04:39 PM
Is he planning to build another locker room? I'd pay to watch her play just to see her shots getting swatted by bench fodder.

taucesays
04-03-2013, 04:40 PM
She's the female equivalent to Lew Alcindor in college ball. She set the NCAA record for most blocks by either a man or women (inflated stat though). Why not give her a chance in the summer league? This is the last time we will ever get a chance to see a woman play with the big boys because she is a once in a generation women's player. FREE GRINER

She's like one of 5 girls that can dunk. She's the female equivalent of Lew Alcindor if Lew Alcindor played in a rec league.

FreezingTsmoove
04-03-2013, 04:43 PM
She's like one of 5 girls that can dunk. She's the female equivalent of Lew Alcindor if Lew Alcindor played in a rec league.

Well no shit Kareem is one of the greatest players of all time

IGotACoolStory
04-03-2013, 04:44 PM
She can go to the WNBA and be the Wilt of her era. Or go the NBA, have some 6-1 guard put his balls on her face, and kill her confidence.

She's a sloth too. Current Ilgauskas could probably beat her in a foot race.

taucesays
04-03-2013, 04:46 PM
Well no shit Kareem is one of the greatest players of all time

Kareem is recognized as the best because he played against the best. She's a physical abnormality playing against smurfs. Not really comparable.

All Net
04-03-2013, 04:49 PM
April fools was monday...

FreezingTsmoove
04-03-2013, 04:51 PM
Kareem is recognized as the best because he played against the best. She's a physical abnormality playing against smurfs. Not really comparable.

Then why didn't Margo Dydek dominate college like she did? Or Liz Cambage? Or Lindsay Taylor? You do realize there were bigger, taller ballers before Griner right?

CavaliersFTW
04-03-2013, 04:51 PM
Is it still April Fools' Day? :kobe:

(S)he'll get raped in the NBA though.
By Kobe?

taucesays
04-03-2013, 05:07 PM
Then why didn't Margo Dydek dominate college like she did? Or Liz Cambage? Or Lindsay Taylor? You do realize there were bigger, taller ballers before Griner right?

I said physical abnormality, not tall. She's definitely highly athletic for her size. That doesn't mean she has a shot in hell of playing successfully against men who probably average a foot taller than her historical competition.

vert48
04-03-2013, 05:12 PM
I said physical abnormality, not tall. She's definitely highly athletic for her size. That doesn't mean she has a shot in hell of playing successfully against men who probably average a foot taller than her historical competition.She is not athletic compared to 6'8" NBA players. She is slow and can't jump.

TheCorporation
04-03-2013, 05:45 PM
I will guard her in the post. :pimp:

Donkey4trading
04-03-2013, 05:49 PM
she wouldn't last 2 minutes in an NBA game, any guard will be able to out rebound her, other players will be to quick or athletic for her so that her shot blocking will never be a factor..

LikeABosh
04-03-2013, 05:50 PM
She relies on Shaq like domination against other women. In the NBA she would be a skinny, weak small forwards size. A women who would have any kind of shot in the NBA would be a 5' 11" point guard with great handles, shooting etc. That way her skills wouldn't be completely dominished

daily
04-03-2013, 05:52 PM
http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/9127664/mark-cuban-give-brittney-griner-opportunity-dallas-mavericks Publicity stunt. Mavs are irrelevant, Cuban's completely screwed the team up so he's just trying to draw attention away from what a mess the team has become

Levity
04-03-2013, 06:01 PM
Imagine her trying to take a charge. She'd fly into the stands.

Euroleague
04-03-2013, 06:51 PM
What happens when it's revealed that "she" is really a man at the Mavs team physical?

Does Cuban void the contract offer?

Just2McFly
04-03-2013, 06:54 PM
Can't be worse than Derrick Fisher.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

andremiller07
04-03-2013, 08:28 PM
That is complete bullshit and now people in this thread are just being sexist. She would dominate any mens rec league around the world.
Rec Leagues? I meant pro leagues and no she would not dominate any pro league other than maybe North Koreas.

Shepseskaf
04-03-2013, 08:45 PM
A women who would have any kind of shot in the NBA would be a 5' 11" point guard with great handles, shooting etc.
Which would be no shot at all. The woman you described would get destroyed on defense. It would be 100x worse than watching Nash try to keep up with quick guards.

There is no chance that a woman, other than in a gimmick situation, will play in the NBA. None.

Eat Like A Bosh
04-05-2013, 10:20 AM
Yea she's not dunking on anyone.

Simple Jack
04-05-2013, 01:47 PM
NBA -> Euroleague -> D-League -> D1 Schools -> Top Highschool Players -> WNBA -> Womens D1

willds09
04-05-2013, 01:55 PM
Man if she goes to tha mavs, she getting gangbanged in tha locker room after every game:lol

vert48
04-05-2013, 04:37 PM
Man if she goes to tha mavs, she getting gangbanged in tha locker room after every game:lol
Pretty sure she would be just as into women as the rest of the guys in the locker room.

Kiddlovesnets
04-05-2013, 04:54 PM
She has to play SF in NBA, can she handle this? She needs to be quick, slow forwards/centers will have a hard time getting used to NBA.

willds09
04-05-2013, 06:03 PM
Pretty sure she would be just as into women as the rest of the guys in the locker room.
But lets be for real her teammates wud try, especially during showers.

vert48
04-05-2013, 06:05 PM
But lets be for real her teammates wud try, especially during showers.Have you seen her? She has an Adam's apple! So, other than Cutino Mobley, I don't think most would be interested.

willds09
04-05-2013, 06:07 PM
Have you seen her? She has an Adam's apple! So, other than Cutino Mobley, I don't think most would be interested.
So u saying shes a tranny? Get outta here wit dat shit :lol

FreezingTsmoove
04-05-2013, 06:08 PM
Rec Leagues? I meant pro leagues and no she would not dominate any pro league other than maybe North Koreas.

yeah the 6'8 girl who DOMINATED like no women has ever seen before wouldn't be able to be good in a non nba pro league. lol

vert48
04-05-2013, 06:16 PM
So u saying shes a tranny? Get outta here wit dat shit :lolI am sure she is not a tranny. I would not be shocked if she was/is a hermaphrodite, but regardless, my money would go on her definitely being lesbian.

The Choken One
04-05-2013, 06:18 PM

-Smak
This post deserves to be put in the "dumbest things said" thread.

tomtucker
04-05-2013, 06:49 PM

no, she would do the fukking...........bet it

Rubio2Gasol
04-05-2013, 07:00 PM
Cuban looking for attention, trying to stay relevant.

willds09
04-05-2013, 07:13 PM
I am sure she is not a tranny. I would not be shocked if she was/is a hermaphrodite, but regardless, my money would go on her definitely being lesbian.
I say bi, cuz niguhs will go ham once they see her body in tha shower, titties and all, I bet u on dat:lol

willds09
04-05-2013, 07:15 PM
[QUOTE=tomtucker]no, she would do the fukking...........bet it

upside24
04-05-2013, 09:22 PM
Reggie Evans says let her play
:lol

willds09
04-06-2013, 10:27 AM
I can imagine brittney in tha showers dropping tha soap, bending ova to pick it up, I wonder what would happen next hee hee:lol

kurple
04-06-2013, 10:55 AM
what is wrong with you

tomtucker
04-06-2013, 11:24 AM
I can imagine brittney in tha showers dropping tha soap, bending ova to pick it up, I wonder what would happen next hee hee:lol

the other players would be amazed by the sight of the huge nutttsack

Shepseskaf
04-06-2013, 12:28 PM
This thread needs some cleaning up.

wang4three
04-06-2013, 12:34 PM

-Smak

Sexist much? I've played against plenty of girls who just are competitive beyond any level I've seen. Don't matter if it's a male or female, if they have something to prove, it'll come out.

I don't think she'll make it because she's not strong or fast enough, but arguing that women are naturally submissive to men is retarded. If that were the case, we wouldn't have so many women succeed in any male dominated fields: Engineering, Finance, Politics, etc. You're going to argue all these women are lesbians?

WilliamsCollege
04-06-2013, 12:38 PM
Sexist much? I've played against plenty of girls who just are competitive beyond any level I've seen. Don't matter if it's a male or female, if they have something to prove, it'll come out.

I don't think she'll make it because she's not strong or fast enough, but arguing that women are naturally submissive to men is retarded. If that were the case, we wouldn't have so many women succeed in any male dominated fields: Engineering, Finance, Politics, etc. You're going to argue all these women are lesbians?

:facepalm Incorrect example here. Men are the ones who dominate STEM, leadership, and other prestigious job positions in the U.S. (and most of the world).

willds09
04-06-2013, 01:02 PM
the other players would be amazed by the sight of the huge nutttsack
Naw dats a girl:facepalm

willds09
04-06-2013, 01:27 PM
what is wrong with you
Man u know im telling tha truth, what you think her teammates would do? Just sit there and talk???:oldlol:

wang4three
04-06-2013, 02:04 PM
:facepalm Incorrect example here. Men are the ones who dominate STEM, leadership, and other prestigious job positions in the U.S. (and most of the world).

Did you not read where I said they're male dominated? I am only pointing to the fact that there are leaders and successful WOMEN in each of those fields. Unless you're arguing that it's ONLY males in each of those fields, you've completely disregarded what I said.

tomtucker
04-06-2013, 02:51 PM
Naw dats a girl:facepalm

:biggums: ..........i am kidding man...................but it sure sounds like you are in love...........better send some fan letters......you never know....one week from now, you could be on your knees getting pounded from behind...........

willds09
04-06-2013, 03:09 PM
:biggums: ..........i am kidding man...................but it sure sounds like you are in love...........better send some fan letters......you never know....one week from now, you could be on your knees getting pounded from behind...........
naw never dat man, u buggin:lol

Myth
04-06-2013, 03:58 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/5465_417059735057679_250970931_n.jpg