PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Locker Room Falling Apart

SpecialQue
04-04-2013, 09:08 PM
Saw this linked on another Clippers thread. It deserves it's own thread if one hasn't been made already.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-simers-clippers-20130404,0,7748206.column?page=1

The Clippers are in trouble.

They got their 50th win of this storybook season Wednesday night, a franchise record, but internal problems seriously threaten their chances for extraordinary postseason success.

The feel-good Clippers are gone, with DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin's immaturity dragging the team down.

Jordan wants nothing to do with Coach Vinny Del Negro because he blames Del Negro for burying him on the bench.

Yet Jordan's inability to play consistently or make free throws, thereby turning the ball over to the opposition much like a turnover, makes him a liability in close games.

The Clippers' future success is tied to Griffin's becoming as mature as he is a high-flying superstar. It would be nice, maybe even vital to the team's success, if it happened overnight.

Griffin has already improved his game at the foul line and shooting from the outside. But he must do the same as a team player rather than aligning himself with the most disgruntled player on the team.

The other night in Sacramento, Griffin and Jordan exchanged words on the bench. Griffin told Jordan he best never again stare him down as he did when Griffin failed to give Jordan a good pass for a dunk.

[QUOTE]The pair have also grown tired of Chris Paul's voice, which is understandable at times.

Paul, very much like Kobe Bryant

red1
04-04-2013, 09:12 PM
someone unban clippersfan so we can troll him

fsvr54
04-04-2013, 09:13 PM
The other night in Sacramento, Griffin and Jordan exchanged words on the bench. Griffin told Jordan he best never again stare him down as he did when Griffin failed to give Jordan a good pass for a dunk.

:roll:

chazzy
04-04-2013, 09:14 PM
Could just be sensationalism by Simers

Real Men Wear Green
04-04-2013, 09:14 PM
Just like how winning is a cure-all, losing is a screw-all. They're struggling of late so people are getting grumpy. And Paul and Griffin openly lusting after KG (presumably for DJ) also must have hurt a little.

RoundMoundOfReb
04-04-2013, 09:15 PM
This.

qrich
04-04-2013, 09:19 PM
TJ Simers is an absolute moron and has always shown the Clippers in a negative light. Even here, he has no sources and only a single quote, don't know how the editors let this be published.

However, when it comes to the Jordan vs Vinny issue, I side with Jordan on it, fully. Sure, DeAndre is inconsistent and atrocious from the line but Ryan Hollins is not any better, so why not let your overpaid big man get the playing time if he has no one superior behind him?

Jordan does need to stop being a jokester though. And Blake needs to figure out what is wrong with him.

And for those of you that want to troll CF86, he posts on Clippers TopBuzz so hop on over there.

b0bab0i
04-04-2013, 09:19 PM
VDN needs to get canned.

Blue&Orange
04-04-2013, 09:23 PM
http://www.falconstructural.co.uk/

Blingster
04-04-2013, 09:24 PM
This is starting to be pretty widely reported.

The only question I have is this.. If Chris Paul is THE best leader in the leauge, why is he allowing this to happen in his locker room?

dbk123
04-04-2013, 09:25 PM
fukkin lold at "The pair have also grown tired of Chris Paul's voice"

damn wtf is happening to the clipps though. A few months ago i was certain theyd make it to the wcf and possibly the finals...

coin24
04-04-2013, 09:29 PM
Clippers finding ways to be there usual POS selves:lol please continue:cheers:

Blingster
04-04-2013, 09:29 PM
fukkin lold at "The pair have also grown tired of Chris Paul's voice"

damn wtf is happening to the clipps though. A few months ago i was certain theyd make it to the wcf and possibly the finals...

When they were on their 17 game streak, they were looking pretty damn good. It seems like there is something in the water in LA.. Both the Clipps and Lakers have all the talent they need to win, just not the chemistry or coaching to get them there.

DuMa
04-04-2013, 09:36 PM
they're going thru some tough times but they'll get over it

k0kakw0rld
04-04-2013, 09:47 PM
When they were on their 17 game streak, they were looking pretty damn good. It seems like there is something in the water in LA.. Both the Clipps and Lakers have all the talent they need to win, just not the chemistry or coaching to get them there.
Or the LEADERS :confusedshrug:

Kiddlovesnets
04-04-2013, 09:50 PM
Clippers such a shitty franchise lol.

bdreason
04-04-2013, 09:57 PM
Sounds more like Chris Paul trying to set up his eventual exit this offseason to me.

Rubio2Gasol
04-04-2013, 10:01 PM
Sounds exaggerated.

Someone link the Griffin non-pass... I have to see it to believe it.

DirkNowitzki41
04-04-2013, 10:04 PM
sounds like bull. hopefully not. cp3 to dallas :rockon:

Kiddlovesnets
04-04-2013, 10:05 PM
Dallas looking to get Dwight and CP3 in offseason, this will be fun.

PickernRoller
04-04-2013, 10:13 PM
We can make room for Chris Paul if need be. Just let us know Clipper fans...Remember, we are next door, just knock.

PickernRoller
04-04-2013, 10:13 PM
Dallas looking to get Dwight and CP3 in offseason, this will be fun.

Lol :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
More...:roll: :lol :lol :facepalm

Dallas will be screwed for years to come. Thank your owner for that. They got nice cap space this year and got nothing....

Even if they land Dwight....they'll have to overpay him like shit to get him over the Lakers. Which means they'll expend a season or two trying to get good role players beside him given the cap constraints. All while Dirk declines.

Paul will be a Laker before he becomes a Mav - that you can bet all your money on. Mitch has had him in his eyes for years. It wouldn't surprise me if Kobe stays a few mores years, takes pay cuts etc to get a guy like Chris Paul on a Lakers jersey. Or retire like he said and Lakers get him in some way. Either way Lakers aren't rebuilding for more than a season with Dwight - they'll get another star for him(PG) if need be.

Ancient Legend
04-04-2013, 10:14 PM
Griffin is a good guy, haven't you seen his commercials!

InspiredLebowski
04-04-2013, 10:23 PM
Knew Simers wrote this before I even clicked the link.

He is right that Jordan and Griffin have a hell of a lot of maturing to do though.

SevereUpInHere
04-04-2013, 10:33 PM

Fudge is trolling him in this thread. :oldlol: :oldlol:

Feel free to join in

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?812656-Report-Clippers-locker-room-falling-apart-issues-between-Griffin-amp-CP3/page6

Fiasco
04-04-2013, 10:43 PM
Knew Simers wrote this before I even clicked the link.

He is right that Jordan and Griffin have a hell of a lot of maturing to do though.

Who else would, right?

Jordan and Griffin are still kids. Nothing to fret over.

InspiredLebowski
04-04-2013, 10:45 PM
Who else would, right?

Jordan and Griffin are still kids. Nothing to fret over.Didn't Jim Mora threaten to kicks Simers ass or something?

LosScandalous
04-04-2013, 10:48 PM
VDN needs to go full Mike Rice mode and get DJ and Griff's ego's in check before the playoffs

daily
04-04-2013, 10:54 PM
Could just be sensationalism by SimersI'm just happy TJ got booted off the Lakers beat and on to the Clippers.

gilalizard
04-04-2013, 11:05 PM
Could just be sensationalism by Simers

Simers is a tool. Most people outside of LA don't know what a navel-gazing, marginally-talented egomaniac this guy is.

Scholar
04-04-2013, 11:25 PM
Or the LEADERS :confusedshrug:

Hmm...

Maybe intense leadership no longer works in the NBA now in the age of social media. Kobe and CP3 are the 2 most intense leaders on any NBA team, and both have teammates struggling to cooperate.

daily
04-04-2013, 11:26 PM
Fudge is trolling him in this thread. :oldlol: :oldlol:

Feel free to join in

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?812656-Report-Clippers-locker-room-falling-apart-issues-between-Griffin-amp-CP3/page6

That's not trolling. That's called embarrassing yourself

SevereUpInHere
04-04-2013, 11:37 PM
That's not trolling. That's called embarrassing yourself

I laughed :confusedshrug:

TheBigVeto
04-04-2013, 11:43 PM
DeAndre Jordan is wack. One lucky dunk and he thinks he's hot shit.

therammingman
04-04-2013, 11:48 PM
tj simers is a known troll

senelcoolidge
04-05-2013, 05:24 AM
It's funny how morons..oh talking about moron, espn believe anything. They follow what the media spews like cattle. There are many Clipper haters out there and especially now when the lakers are not even comparable to the Clippers they will find anything to put the Clippers in a negative view.

tomtucker
04-05-2013, 05:33 AM
The pair have also grown tired of Chris Paul's voice" :roll:

notatop29pg
04-05-2013, 05:48 AM
Was always going to happen.

Put a high iq player with an intensity/competitiveness like CP3 amongst a bunch of low iq retards like everybody else on that squad bar Hill & Billups and there's going to be problems.

CP3 WANTS a ring. Griffin and DJ want one too but are still happy enough in their blissful retardedness to get over it if they never win one.

In Patches they are contenders. But there's 8 guys on that squad that repeatedly blow games with brain explosions at key moments. Then CP3 drags them back into it only for Barnes/Odom & Co to start playing tough guy while choking at the same time.

Ol Dirty Bastard
04-05-2013, 09:37 AM
But this was written by TJ Simers.

The guy just stirs up trouble all over LA.

All Net
04-05-2013, 09:39 AM
Egos taking over..

STATUTORY
04-05-2013, 09:40 AM
:roll: what happened to Chris Paul's unbridled leadership and lockerroom presence?

turns out he's just a flopping b!tch that his teammates don't even like listening to. and still casual fans prop this f@cker up to top 5 status. get real

blake telling deandre to best never stare him down like that is gold tho. :roll:

kNIOKAS
04-05-2013, 10:05 AM
Hmm...

Maybe intense leadership no longer works in the NBA now in the age of social media. Kobe and CP3 are the 2 most intense leaders on any NBA team, and both have teammates struggling to cooperate.
Nikka what? You call Kobe an intense leader? Maybe an intense quitter, but listen, how can you put these two alienating annoying sons of bitches in the list of the most intense leaders? :rolleyes:

Glide2keva
04-05-2013, 10:22 AM
Clippers finding ways to be there usual POS selves:lol please continue:cheers:
As I said before. When people were hailing them as a contender, I kept saying "They're the Clippers."

Fact is, they aren't going anywhere.

b0bab0i
04-05-2013, 10:30 AM
As I said before. When people were hailing them as a contender, I kept saying "They're the Clippers."

Fact is, they aren't going anywhere.

Same with ur bulls. ***** rose wont even play because he's scared to get injured. He's mentally weak.

BuffaloBill
04-05-2013, 10:30 AM
I never imagined those three fighting with each other, but I guess every team goes through this. :confusedshrug:

Whoah10115
04-05-2013, 11:07 AM
All I wonder is this: if Paul left would the Clippers take a trade that brought that Steve Nash? Because, to be honest, he fits them very well.

stevieming
04-05-2013, 11:43 AM
Saw this linked on another Clippers thread. It deserves it's own thread if one hasn't been made already.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-simers-clippers-20130404,0,7748206.column?page=1

seriously!! I thought Blake and Jordan was like best buddies!!

I don't get why they're playing Odom ahead of Hill, Odom is trash!!

SpecialQue
04-05-2013, 12:00 PM
http://www.phonecan.com/media/blogs/phonecan/rip.jpg

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/bso-clippers-in-hot-tub-together.jpg

:(

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-05-2013, 12:03 PM
:sleeping

TJ Simers is always trying to stir sh*t up. As far as Griff and DJ go, even if that comment was made, I'm sure it was made sarcastically.

willds09
04-05-2013, 12:04 PM
http://www.phonecan.com/media/blogs/phonecan/rip.jpg

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/bso-clippers-in-hot-tub-together.jpg

:(
them niguhs are mad gay, where tha bitties at??:confusedshrug:

crisoner
04-05-2013, 12:26 PM
them niguhs are mad gay, where tha bitties at??:confusedshrug:

Bahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

senelcoolidge
04-05-2013, 02:21 PM
But this was written by TJ Simers.

The guy just stirs up trouble all over LA.

Notice this is coming out right before the game on Sunday. :facepalm and people eat this shit up like it's the truth. :lol