PDA

View Full Version : Danilo Gallinari injures knee - serious?

bagelred
04-04-2013, 10:05 PM
With the NBA Playoffs mere weeks away, the Denver Nuggets just lost a crucial part of their team to major injury.

An MRI exam today revealed that Nuggets forward Danilo Gallinari suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) in his left knee during Thursday night’s game against the Dallas Mavericks.

Fortunately, the MRI showed no signs of other ligament or meniscus damage. He will miss the remainder of the 2012-13 season.

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=12953#ixzz2PdFFidQS

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1536479/iF62Mdy9ieQ3W_medium.gif

Confirmed ACL tear:

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS 3m

Gallinari sustained no other ligament or meniscus damage, the MRI showed.
Expand
Ken Berger Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS 4m

MRI shows Danilo Gallinari tore his left ACL last night, Nuggets announce.

How do you say, "That f-cking sucks." in Italian.

Notorious D.M.C
04-04-2013, 10:07 PM
damn. opens the door for 1st round upset now.

imdaman99
04-04-2013, 10:15 PM
i had them being upset in the 1st round anyway. maybe ill have them winning now.

EoJ
04-04-2013, 10:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfsAfXfpBiY

bagelred
04-04-2013, 10:21 PM
I mean, looking at it again, I'd be shocked if it WASN'T an ACL tear. His leg kinda buckled, intense pain, grabbing side of leg.....ugh.

They say you get ACL tears from trying to stop hard or suddenly, the force of quadricep does it.

bergs14
04-04-2013, 10:25 PM
Yep. That has ACL written all over it. Such a damn shame. :(

LongLiveTheKing
04-04-2013, 10:28 PM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1536479/iF62Mdy9ieQ3W_medium.gif

04-04-2013, 10:33 PM
ACL and maybe even MCL. :cry:

I hate to see players injured. :cry:

This will be a big loss for the Nuggs.

Blingster
04-04-2013, 10:34 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-AAvgRzbXEMQ/UPacjLPNBvI/AAAAAAAAAJ4/IhKK58NMVLs/s200/vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-large.gif

Clutch
04-04-2013, 10:36 PM
It doesn't look good but I hope it isn't anything serious. Gallo is one of my favorite players,I want to see him lead the Nuggets in the playoffs.

But like all of us can see,it doesn't look good. :(

NoGunzJustSkillz
04-04-2013, 10:36 PM
he was just out for a stretch of games, what was their record during that time?

maybeshewill13
04-04-2013, 10:41 PM
God damn I love Denver.. wanted to see them make some noise in the playoffs. They'll still do OK without him, but he'll definitely be missed.

LBJFTW
04-04-2013, 10:42 PM
Faried fouling dirk like a moron....

DuMa
hoping its just an hyperextended knee

KDthunderup
99% certain that was an ACL, ban me for two weeks if it isnt

KDthunderup
hoping its just an hyperextended knee
not sure if srs?

No way is that a hyperextended knee

InspiredLebowski
04-04-2013, 10:44 PM
giving me Robbie Hummel flashbacks

niko
04-04-2013, 10:44 PM
Hopefully that just looked worse than it was. It happens occasionally. It didn't look good. Really sucks.

SevereUpInHere
04-04-2013, 10:45 PM
Wish I didn't see that gif

He's done for a year :( This sicks, ACL injuries are terrible

moey-
04-04-2013, 10:47 PM
ACL most likely, and probably even his medial.

KDthunderup
04-04-2013, 10:48 PM
Derrick Rose saw that and pushed his return another 12 months

Budadiiii
04-04-2013, 11:00 PM
Bad luck for the Nuggs right before the playoffs...

They weren't going anywhere, anyways... but I hope he recovers and comes back when he's medically cleared.

Still a possibility that it's not an ACL.. i'm praying for that

coin24
04-04-2013, 11:03 PM
Hope its not too serious, looked pretty bad though:(

Blingster
04-04-2013, 11:04 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BHDjtWBCUAEuM7-.jpg:large

NoGunzJustSkillz
04-04-2013, 11:07 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BHDjtWBCUAEuM7-.jpg:large

inclinerator
04-04-2013, 11:14 PM
these two years tons of basketball players have been injured

CelticBaller
04-04-2013, 11:21 PM
:eek:

LongLiveTheKing
04-04-2013, 11:27 PM
No surprise he was wearing Adidas...

Blingster
04-04-2013, 11:31 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BHDrmfMCEAA4yAs.jpg

jimmy77x
04-04-2013, 11:32 PM
Once again almost every team has had serious injury's except HGH capital miami :facepalm

Blingster
04-04-2013, 11:32 PM
Once again almost every team has had serious injury's except HGH capital miami :facepalm

I don't want to sound bitter, but it's crazy to think that they have stayed so healthy this year.

SevereUpInHere
04-04-2013, 11:33 PM
I don't want to sound bitter, but it's crazy to think that they have stayed so healthy this year.

Same happened last year with half the East stars injured going into the playoffs too.

ThatsGame
04-04-2013, 11:33 PM
The Heat have had injuries

Blingster
04-04-2013, 11:35 PM

Just to be clear, I didn't say no injuries. Just that they have remained fairly healthy.

NuggetsFan
04-04-2013, 11:37 PM
Sucks. If Lawson doesn't come back 100% or atleast 90% ready to go were completely f*cked. We can still do something if Lawson is ready to go tho.

Things were going far too good. Lawson/Gallo going down ruins that pretty easily :mad:

ProfessorMurder
04-04-2013, 11:38 PM

No significant ones.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
04-04-2013, 11:39 PM

what injuries???

PickernRoller
04-04-2013, 11:44 PM
Damn Gallo down - unfortunate. They can beat Golden State without Gallo and Lawson. They will need Lawson for the second round else they're toast.

Shit happens and someone crapped a big one today. Damn.

KDthunderup
04-04-2013, 11:45 PM
what injuries???
Wade was out for a while wasnt he?

NuggetsFan
04-04-2013, 11:48 PM
Really hoping the idea of Lawson coming back and being fine for the playoffs was 100% true. It would be AWFUL to find out he's coming back at 50% or not coming back at all.

No Lawson/Gallo f*cks any kind of run we were going to make. Maybe we squeak out a 1st round win if we hold on to the 3rd seed or get HC but it'll probably be more of a momentum thing and we'll get raped in the next round.

Blingster
04-04-2013, 11:51 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 3m
Initial exam suggests likely torn ACL for Denver's Danilo Gallinari, source tells Y! "Ligament was loose," source says. MRI Friday.

NuggetsFan
04-04-2013, 11:52 PM
Yeah that f*cking sucks.

kNicKz
04-04-2013, 11:52 PM
adidas

bigt
04-04-2013, 11:53 PM

:oldlol:

That looked bad though, one of those injuries I can't help but cringe at when I see it (been a lot of those in the past year or two) really sucks, Denver were shaping up to make some noise and isn't Gallo also a free agent at the end of the year? That could hurt his stock too

NuggetsFan
04-04-2013, 11:54 PM
and isn't Gallo also a free agent at the end of the year? That could hurt his stock too

Nah, Denver has him locked up.

bigt
04-05-2013, 12:01 AM
Nah, Denver has him locked up.

Oh cool, had a friend who was a Denver fan who mentioned he was worried he'd be leaving at the end of the season, just looked it up then an realised he signed up a while back. That's good at least, hopefully the results are better than what the injury looked like

Blingster
04-05-2013, 12:04 AM
Oh cool, had a friend who was a Denver fan who mentioned he was worried he'd be leaving at the end of the season, just looked it up then an realised he signed up a while back. That's good at least, hopefully the results are better than what the injury looked like

All indications from Gallo are the he wants to stay in Denver for the rest of his career.

bigt
04-05-2013, 12:10 AM
All indications from Gallo are the he wants to stay in Denver for the rest of his career.

Good news, Denver's one of those teams I like to see do well, so the only reason I'd want to see him leave is if he went to Boston :oldlol:

Blingster
04-05-2013, 12:13 AM
Good news, Denver's one of those teams I like to see do well, so the only reason I'd want to see him leave is if he went to Boston :oldlol:

I like Boston, I just don't see how they could trade for Gallo. Pierce and Garnett are old, Denver doesn't need Rondo. Not sure if they would give up muliple players for him.. although this is all hypothetical :D

bigt
04-05-2013, 12:17 AM
I like Boston, I just don't see how they could trade for Gallo. Pierce and Garnett are old, Denver doesn't need Rondo. Not sure if they would give up muliple players for him.. although this is all hypothetical :D

Haha yeah I wouldn't expect him to end up there by any means, it'd just be the only reason I'd want to see him leave Denver. Hypothetically I'd love to see Boston magically shore up their future without taking the green away from Pierce or Garnett, while at the same time Dirk (my favourite player) gets one last run at the title with a Mavericks team that is able to shave :oldlol: But hypothetical and reality are very different things, especially in my head

Sarcastic
04-05-2013, 12:27 AM
Looked like RG3

KDthunderup
04-05-2013, 12:28 AM
Funny thing is Galo will probably return the same time Rose does when next season starts.

edrick
04-05-2013, 12:28 AM
If you want to lower your chances of ****ing up your ACL then stop wearing Adidas...

Sheik1287
04-05-2013, 12:31 AM
That f*cking sucks, I liked watching Denver this year and was hoping they make some noise in the playoffs this season. I still think they get past the first round, but after that I'm not sure without Galo...

chazzy
04-05-2013, 12:51 AM
Wow that's too bad.. big blow

InspiredLebowski
04-05-2013, 01:16 AM
anybody got a handy list of guys that've gotten hurt wearing adidas in say, the last year?

d.bball.guy
04-05-2013, 01:18 AM
Wow that doesn't look good. It does look like an ACL tear based on past injuries.

Hope he gets better, though. Such a big loss for Denver.

MavsPoke
04-05-2013, 01:32 AM
This sucks for Denver. This sucks for Gallo.

Hope it turns out looking worse than it really was. But from that shot I see season over and surgery.

Good luck in the playoffs Denver fans. I'll root for you guys because I like how you play and you guys deserve a great run.

arifgokcen
04-05-2013, 03:06 AM
Just to be clear, I didn't say no injuries. Just that they have remained fairly healthy.
Actually last year heat wasnt healthy at all.

Especially in playoffs.
Both wade and bosh had significant injuries

I had really high hopes for this denver team too bad

BrandonJennings
04-05-2013, 03:24 AM
Hopefully they can give Evan Fournier some more minutes after this.

But damn, looks like it would've hurt. Looks like he tore his acl.

theaussieguy
04-05-2013, 03:44 AM
anyone else laugh?

dunksby
04-05-2013, 03:54 AM
Denver lost a consistent scorer, only one who can fill in for his scoring on the Nuggets is Lawson.

Jasi
04-05-2013, 04:31 AM
Aw no, man, this is really sad.

It sucks for him first of all - I was sure these playoffs could have settled him as a bonafide star. But it's now certain he's a very frail athlete. Too bad :(

It sucks for Denver - there goes their hope for a significant post season.

Scoooter
04-05-2013, 04:49 AM
Good night sweet prince. :cry:

andremiller07
04-05-2013, 04:55 AM
Chandler/Faried going to step up big, since Faried will have to play more since Chandler will have to play SF only rather than back up PF/SF.

All Net
04-05-2013, 04:57 AM
Damn.. Talk about terrible timing.

TyLawson3
04-05-2013, 07:23 AM
He may have been our 2nd leading scorer but that's why we have a deep bench. People like Randolph/Hamilton, and Fournier can't get off the bench due to those in front of them, but when they have come in, they've been productive. Good time for them to shine in this stretch...

niko
04-05-2013, 07:26 AM
All of a sudden it's Denver is doomed? This is a terrible thing, especially for Gallo (he's a great kid and his potential is high) but he's injury prone, and he's missed a lot of time either hurt or hurting. The whole thing about Denver is the ridiculous quality depth. If Denver can't function without Gallo then what is the point of that?

Does it hurt their upside? Sure. But they still have a lot of other players that can go. That's the whole thing about them. Don't write the obit yet.

dunksby
04-05-2013, 07:28 AM
All of a sudden it's Denver is doomed? This is a terrible thing, especially for Gallo (he's a great kid and his potential is high) but he's injury prone, and he's missed a lot of time either hurt or hurting. The whole thing about Denver is the ridiculous quality depth. If Denver can't function without Gallo then what is the point of that?

Does it hurt their upside? Sure. But they still have a lot of other players that can go. That's the whole thing about them. Don't write the obit yet.
They will be much better once Lawson gets back but he does not put them anywhere further than second round.

bagelred
04-05-2013, 08:00 AM

Agreed. I thought that was the whole point with Denver was their depth. Wilson Chandler can step in and score more and do more. I love me some Ill Will.

niko
04-05-2013, 08:19 AM
They will be much better once Lawson gets back but he does not put them anywhere further than second round.
If Denver is doomed with the loss of any one guy (especially a injury prone guy) then what is the point of their system? This isn't a diss, i just think all of a sudden everyone lost focus. If you need 10 guys to win, then you are ****ed, because someone will get hurt. If Lawson comes back, why can't they compete at the same high level? Gallo was playing well at times, but my no means was he the A and everyone else was the B.

I still think they are dangerous but i'd like to hear Denver fans, they'd know better.

andremiller07
04-05-2013, 08:24 AM
Agreed. I thought that was the whole point with Denver was their depth. Wilson Chandler can step in and score more and do more. I love me some Ill Will.

While Ill Will is going to step in and do a fine job, it really messes up Denver at the back up PF where Chandler has been so damn good numerous times, thats where the Gallo injury will hurt them a lot and off course his very nice passing game is something Wilson doesn't have.

Jasi
04-05-2013, 08:27 AM

It's true that Denver's strength relies on their depth but if any team loses their best (or one of the best) player just before the playoffs, their chances drop.
Take Billups or Prince or Sheed out of the Pistons and they don't win that ring, even if no one of them stood out as the clear cut superstar.
It's not like everyone can be replaced by anyone.

(And by the way I do think that Gallo is their best player, for a number of reasons that go beyond scoring.)

However, after watching the footage, I think that there's a little hope it could be the MCL instead of the ACL.

maybeshewill13
04-05-2013, 08:44 AM
It's true that Denver's strength relies on their depth but if any team loses their best (or one of the best) player just before the playoffs, their chances drop.
Take Billups or Prince or Sheed out of the Pistons and they don't win that ring, even if no one of them stood out as the clear cut superstar.
It's not like everyone can be replaced by anyone.

(And by the way I do think that Gallo is their best player, for a number of reasons that go beyond scoring.)

However, after watching the footage, I think that there's a little hope it could be the MCL instead of the ACL.

Godspeed! :bowdown:

Jasi
04-05-2013, 08:45 AM
Godspeed! :bowdown:

That's your reaction to every post of mine by now :lol

Jasi
04-05-2013, 09:09 AM
Watched it again.
The knee does bend on the side but it seems to me it breaks down in the front part. Yeah that's an ACL I am afraid.

niko
04-05-2013, 09:11 AM
Wojo said team doctors said it's probably an ACL tear based on the what they saw. That doesn't leak out if it's not an ACL tear.

as a knick fan seeing someone go down with an ACL tear gets huge sympathy from me, especially Gallo.

bagelred
04-05-2013, 09:14 AM
I'm sure if Gallinari was originally on Utah, Utah fans would be cheering this news. (Meanest fans ever...)

But as a Knick fan, got nothing but love for Gallinari. This blows.

Jasi
04-05-2013, 09:19 AM
Wojo said team doctors said it's probably an ACL tear based on the what they saw. That doesn't leak out if it's not an ACL tear.

as a knick fan seeing someone go down with an ACL tear gets huge sympathy from me, especially Gallo.

The exact same thing had leaked in 2010 for Nene, but the MRI revealed it was just a sprain.
A little hope.

ErhnamDjinn
04-05-2013, 09:40 AM
wow feel bad for the Nuggets were also rooting for them in the West got a good team of great exciting young guys, hope Gallo gets back to form.

STATUTORY
04-05-2013, 09:41 AM
my favorite knick player of the last decade

dunksby
04-05-2013, 09:51 AM
If Denver is doomed with the loss of any one guy (especially a injury prone guy) then what is the point of their system? This isn't a diss, i just think all of a sudden everyone lost focus. If you need 10 guys to win, then you are ****ed, because someone will get hurt. If Lawson comes back, why can't they compete at the same high level? Gallo was playing well at times, but my no means was he the A and everyone else was the B.

I still think they are dangerous but i'd like to hear Denver fans, they'd know better.
So tell me, do you think they can get to WCF without Gallo?

pegasus
04-05-2013, 10:01 AM
I am so sick of these ACL tears!:rant

He's one of my favorite European players. Wishing him a speedy recovery. BTW, I wouldn't count out the Nuggets. They're loaded at the SF position.

NewYorkNoPicks
04-05-2013, 10:40 AM
my favorite knick player of the last decade

You know why? Because he was white.... Thats why so many people liked the guy.

I dont miss his 1 for 7 nights from 3.... Has skills,
Dont want him on my team....ever

Still wish him well in his recovery.

Wilson Chandler will flourish in his absence

LikeABosh
04-05-2013, 10:41 AM
Whats the deal with all these ACL injuries?

bagelred
04-05-2013, 10:42 AM
You know why? Because he was white.... Thats why so many people liked the guy.

Maybe you DON'T like him because he's white. Eh? Huh? Maybe? C'mon, right? Possible? Si? Yes?

NewYorkNoPicks
04-05-2013, 10:44 AM
Maybe you DON'T like him because he's white. Eh? Huh? Maybe? C'mon, right? Possible? Si? Yes?

I am white.... Half italian actually...live in the nyc area and I dont like Gallo...

Hes always been overrated. Didnt want him in the draft I wanted Eric Gordon

bagelred
04-05-2013, 10:46 AM
I am white.... Half italian actually...live in the nyc area and I dont like Gallo...

That's even WORSE. You are a self-hating Italian white person. That is just sad.

Why do you wish you were black? Tell us.....

Jasi
04-05-2013, 10:50 AM

Hes always been overrated. Didnt want him in the draft I wanted Eric Gordon

That's because you only saw the Knicks version of him, that is Dumbtoni using him as a 3pt shooter only.
Which is a very bad way to use him, because (1) he's a streaky shooter (2) he can bring so much more to the table than just shooting.
Ask Denver fans if they are happy with him or not.

NewYorkNoPicks
04-05-2013, 10:50 AM
That's even WORSE. You are a self-hating Italian white person. That is just sad.

Girlfriend is italian too, Just made manicotti last night, i love my culture. Do you like every Jew on the planet?

Gallinari has a shakey handle and an overrated shot. His best asset is getting fouled on his awkward drives to the basket.

Youre probably one of those old farts who call into WFAN complaining that Melo is too selfish and you wish we still had Gallo.

Id take Wilson Chandler over Gallinari any day of the week

bagelred
04-05-2013, 10:53 AM
Girlfriend is italian too, Just made manicotti last night, i love my culture. Do you like every Jew on the planet?

Look, there's nothing to be embarassed about. If you want to be black....I'm sorry, African American.......there's nothing wrong with that. It's something you should talk about though.

Do you partake in white or African American culture?

NewYorkNoPicks
04-05-2013, 10:57 AM
Look, there's nothing to be embarassed about. If you want to be black....I'm sorry, African American.......there's nothing wrong with that. It's something you should talk about though.

Do you partake in white or African American culture?

Your jokes are never funny man....

Seriously though youre obviously Jewish so do you like every single Jew on the planet? No... So does that make you a self hating Jew? Stop being ridiculous

Whoah10115
04-05-2013, 11:28 AM
Probably the ACL (haven't read past the first page) and that was the thought yesterday. The ligament was loose, tho I guess it's possible that it's not a tear.

It's obviously bad but there isn't a team that's better suited to getting thru than Denver. You can move Chandler into the lineup or, better yet, move in Brewer/Hamilton and move Iggy to the 3.

what the Nuggets really lose is the possibility that Gallo steps up and puts his game together, fully.

bagelred
04-05-2013, 11:31 AM
Your jokes are never funny man....

Seriously though youre obviously Jewish so do you like every single Jew on the planet? No... So does that make you a self hating Jew? Stop being ridiculous

Look, you obviously don't want to talk about it. I guess it's painful. It's cool. We're here when you're ready to share. :cheers: Peace, my brother! :pimp:

Theoo
04-05-2013, 11:32 AM
the still have kosta kofous

DG#8
04-05-2013, 11:33 AM
am I the only one who fear a patellar tendon damage?

niko
04-05-2013, 11:34 AM

He wishes everything he said wasn't ridiculous but sometimes wishes just don't come true.

niko
04-05-2013, 11:36 AM
For those who asked, i don't think this changes a huge amount their ceiling. I could see them in the WCF before but i don't see them winning. I see same IF Lawson is playing.

kurple
04-05-2013, 11:48 AM
Denver lost a consistent scorer, only one who can fill in for his scoring on the Nuggets is Lawson.
time for GK to unleash jordan hamilton

NewYorkNoPicks
04-05-2013, 11:49 AM
Look, you obviously don't want to talk about it. I guess it's painful. It's cool. We're here when you're ready to share. :cheers: Peace, my brother! :pimp:

You keep avoiding my question because you know im correct.

Do you like every single person that is of the same backround as yourself? No. So disliking a person especially based on my belief of his lack of skill doesnt make me a self hating Italian because he is of the same nationality.

NewYorkNoPicks
04-05-2013, 11:50 AM
He wishes everything he said wasn't ridiculous but sometimes wishes just don't come true.

I said Galliari has an overrated shot an a shakey handle....thats not true?

How about when I said I wanted Eric Gordon in the draft instead. Is EG not the better player?

Get real get unbiased

kurple
04-05-2013, 11:51 AM

our dept will make us able to get out of the first round. but we are not beating SAS, OKC or Miami without Gallo

championship was the goal this season, seeing how the team developed

kurple
04-05-2013, 11:55 AM
I said Galliari has an overrated shot an a shakey handle....thats not true?

How about when I said I wanted Eric Gordon in the draft instead. Is EG not the better player?

Get real get unbiased
i would not trade gallo for EG

niko
04-05-2013, 11:57 AM
They'd be real good teammates, they could compare injury histories. I'd rather have Gallo too personally.

willds09
04-05-2013, 11:58 AM
Uh oh nuggets in trouble:roll:

Clifton
04-05-2013, 12:02 PM
The good news, I guess you could call it, is that Gallo at this point is not good enough yet that his loss totally throws this team out of contention.

The bad news, as others have mentioned, is that he'll lose ground on his progress.

Whoah10115
04-05-2013, 12:07 PM
You keep avoiding my question because you know im correct.

Do you like every single person that is of the same backround as yourself? No. So disliking a person especially based on my belief of his lack of skill doesnt make me a self hating Italian because he is of the same nationality.

You're the one who brought race into this.

Whoah10115
04-05-2013, 12:08 PM
The good news, I guess you could call it, is that Gallo at this point is not good enough yet that his loss totally throws this team out of contention.

The bad news, as others have mentioned, is that he'll lose ground on his progress.

I don't see that at all. This is the sort of the thing that may very well force him to put it all together. There's no reason for it to stunt his progress.

I think Gordon is actually perfect for you...and while Gallinari still has a very high ceiling (I always forget how young he is) Gordon has the higher ceiling. Gordon's injuries are more worrying tho, because it's general knee stuff.

kurple
04-05-2013, 12:28 PM
feel really bad for him (gallo). he seemed to be pretty devestated after his poor game7 preformance last year. and now he wont get the chance to redeem himself

NugzFan
04-05-2013, 01:01 PM
Uh oh nuggets in trouble:roll:

Can't wait for karma to do it's thing. You aren't going to like it

niko
04-05-2013, 01:05 PM
He's a troll. Karma made him a doofus sitting in front of the pc trying to aggravate you and thinking it makes him cool. What more can it do, drop a safe on him?

Jasi
04-05-2013, 01:06 PM
am I the only one who fear a patellar tendon damage?

What I really fear is the terrible triad: ACL + MCL + meniscus.
It may very well be that.

willds09
04-05-2013, 01:35 PM
He's a troll. Karma made him a doofus sitting in front of the pc trying to aggravate you and thinking it makes him cool. What more can it do, drop a safe on him?
We supposed to be on tha same team, wassup with dat???:facepalm :lol

NugzFan
04-05-2013, 01:35 PM

true. but i still hope karma doesnt quit on him

willds09
04-05-2013, 01:37 PM
Nuggets are pretenders truthfully, I just hate tha fact that people think tha nuggets are better than tha knicks:facepalm

NugzFan
04-05-2013, 01:41 PM

are you a troll or retarded?

willds09
04-05-2013, 01:43 PM
are you a troll or retarded?
Naw u must be retarded cuz I wasn't even talking to u man:oldlol:

NugzFan
04-05-2013, 02:02 PM
Naw u must be retarded cuz I wasn't even talking to u man:oldlol:

guess that answers my question
you're both

willds09
04-05-2013, 02:07 PM
guess that answers my question
you're both
:facepalm o brotha

niko
04-05-2013, 02:15 PM
You popped up one day trolling other teams under the guise of a Knicks fan. All you is try to start up with the other fans. There's a whole bunch of you who say you are Knick fans who only do this. You're your own little team.

willds09
04-05-2013, 02:29 PM
You popped up one day trolling other teams under the guise of a Knicks fan. All you is try to start up with the other fans. There's a whole bunch of you who say you are Knick fans who only do this. You're your own little team.
I been a knicks fan for 20 years, here for five always repped tha knicks, I dont bash every team, and tha teams I do bash iz because they bash melo and tha knicks, those are facts:facepalm

NugzFan
04-05-2013, 02:48 PM
I been a knicks fan for 20 years, here for five always repped tha knicks, I dont bash every team, and tha teams I do bash iz because they bash melo and tha knicks, those are facts:facepalm

is dat wat u do? :oldlol:

iDunk
04-05-2013, 03:20 PM
Once a Knicks always a Knick.

Hopefully you get better & find your way back to the team that raised you one day..

DuMa
04-05-2013, 03:41 PM
confirmed to be ACL tear. out for the year :cry:

bagelred
04-05-2013, 03:56 PM
Yup. Here it is:

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS 3m

Gallinari sustained no other ligament or meniscus damage, the MRI showed.
Expand
Ken Berger Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS 4m

MRI shows Danilo Gallinari tore his left ACL last night, Nuggets announce.

I guess a small positive is there aren't other ligaments or meniscus injured, but still devastating. Probably looking at a return around December next season.

waseem780
04-05-2013, 04:09 PM
derrick rose see's Kevin ware and pushes his return to 3 years

PickernRoller
04-05-2013, 04:17 PM
Damn....second round is gonna be tough for the Nuggets...

CelticBaller
04-05-2013, 04:18 PM
The curse of Addidas

willds09
04-05-2013, 04:24 PM
is dat wat u do? :oldlol:
yea, I also bash people who love lebron, people who bashes kobe, mj, and iverson, its all fun:lol

willds09
04-05-2013, 04:25 PM
Damn....second round is gonna be tough for the Nuggets...
But it wud be funny if warriors beat them tho:lol

Bobcats2013
04-05-2013, 04:28 PM
Looks like the Warriors are gonna make it to the 2nd round.

NugzFan
04-05-2013, 04:47 PM
Looks like the Warriors are gonna make it to the 2nd round.

If they keep 6 and if we keep 3

Still sad it takes all these injuries to give the warriors a chance. Make both sides healthy and the series is over quick.

alenleomessi
04-05-2013, 05:00 PM

Still sad it takes all these injuries to give the warriors a chance. Make both sides healthy and the series is over quick.
with healthy bogut? yeah you are right the series might be over quickly.

SacJB Shady
04-05-2013, 05:03 PM

No. First of all you have no all stars. :lol
2nd of all you're road record is worse than ours (well technically the same) and the only reason you have a good record at home is the altitude. Unfortunately there is a reason why Denver never won in the postseason. Teams get used to the altitude in a 7 game series.

Bobcats2013
04-05-2013, 05:04 PM

What? The Warriors already had a hell of a chance when Galli was healthy, instead of 7 it's just going to be 6.

PickernRoller
04-05-2013, 05:05 PM
But it wud be funny if warriors beat them tho:lol

hehe rooting for GSW is always great as an underdog. Then again I don't think they are ready to take on the Nuggets. I wouldn't mind an upset....I don't want to see George Carl embarrass D'Antoni by any means. They took us to 7 games last season - bad, bad match up.

SacJB Shady
04-05-2013, 05:12 PM
If the Warriors are healthy and Lawson isn't 100 percent and Gall is out, of course the Warriors would take that. Too bad though now Nuggets fans are already copping out and saying it's only because they don't have Gallo.

kurple
04-05-2013, 06:06 PM
nuggets bench could take the warriors in a 7 game series

all we need is dat altitude

SacJB Shady
04-05-2013, 06:22 PM
nuggets bench could take the warriors in a 7 game series

all we need is dat altitude

If there is no Gallo though.. Landry, Jack,( 2 top 10 six men) and then Jefferson who shut Andre Miller down. Also Biedrins and Ezeli we got in case Bogut gets in foul trouble. W's don't have many weak players.

kurple
04-05-2013, 06:25 PM
only think scary about the warriors is their 3pt shooting

SacJB Shady
04-05-2013, 06:26 PM
only think scary about the warriors is their 3pt shooting

No. Also, the 2nd best defensive field goal percentage. Bogut has made a difference as well.

insidehoops
04-05-2013, 06:49 PM
With the NBA Playoffs mere weeks away, the Denver Nuggets just lost a crucial part of their team to major injury.

An MRI exam today revealed that Nuggets forward Danilo Gallinari suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) in his left knee during Thursday night

Whoah10115
04-05-2013, 07:22 PM
The Nuggets will still beat the Warriors.

NugzFan
04-05-2013, 08:02 PM
No. First of all you have no all stars. :lol
2nd of all you're road record is worse than ours (well technically the same) and the only reason you have a good record at home is the altitude. Unfortunately there is a reason why Denver never won in the postseason. Teams get used to the altitude in a 7 game series.

so same road record but much better home record. and better record overall. and playing better now. and 3-1 in the season series.

great argument! :oldlol:

(btw: weve never won in the postseason? at least we make it. too easy)

NugzFan
04-05-2013, 08:04 PM
What? The Warriors already had a hell of a chance when Galli was healthy, instead of 7 it's just going to be 6.

every team always has "a chance". we had a chance vs the thunder too had we ever played them. doesnt mean we would have won.

but we matched up so well vs the warriors and proved it over a full season. the fact that it took a huge injury just to make this a discussion is proof enough. but i dont think we can hang onto 3 the last 2 weeks anyways. we probably face the clippers and memphis ends up 3 is my guess.

esiotrot
04-05-2013, 08:06 PM
If there is no Gallo though.. Landry, Jack,( 2 top 10 six men) and then Jefferson who shut Andre Miller down. Also Biedrins and Ezeli we got in case Bogut gets in foul trouble. W's don't have many weak players.

SacJB Shady's bipolarism has shifted, guys.

NugzFan
04-05-2013, 08:06 PM
If the Warriors are healthy and Lawson isn't 100 percent and Gall is out, of course the Warriors would take that

exactly the point. thank you. :applause:

Too bad though now Nuggets fans are already copping out and saying it's only because they don't have Gallo.

are you off your meds again?

willds09
04-05-2013, 08:09 PM
hehe rooting for GSW is always great as an underdog. Then again I don't think they are ready to take on the Nuggets. I wouldn't mind an upset....I don't want to see George Carl embarrass D'Antoni by any means. They took us to 7 games last season - bad, bad match up.
U mean if lakers go to west finals?

ProfessorMurder
04-05-2013, 08:12 PM
My phone, internet and tv have been out since the game ended yesterday, just heard the news. That f*cking sucks. Does anyone know if it's a partial tear like Rondo's or a full on tear? I'm assuming full.

If Lawson can come back at 80% they can still get to the 2nd round, maybe even the west finals. Chandler can score and Brewer has been unreal lately. Losing Gallo is rough, but Lawson is more important in my opinion.

NugzFan
04-05-2013, 08:14 PM
My phone, internet and tv have been out since the game ended yesterday, just heard the news. That f*cking sucks. Does anyone know if it's a partial tear like Rondo's or a full on tear? I'm assuming full.

If Lawson can come back at 80% they can still get to the 2nd round, maybe even the west finals. Chandler can score and Brewer has been unreal lately. Losing Gallo is rough, but Lawson is more important in my opinion.

no chance at west finals. we needed everything we had to get past spurs/thunder and even then it wasnt even a 50-50 series. without gallo we cannot overcome their star power and the calls.

KDthunderup
04-05-2013, 08:38 PM

It doesn't matter if its partial or a full tear, you still get the same surgery

DG#8
04-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Danilo Gallinari talking about his injury

http://denver.cbslocal.com/video/8752135-cbs4-interview-gallinari-angry-about-injuring-knee/

kurple
04-08-2013, 02:00 PM
great interview