...except rape cases in Denver

Fudge
04-04-2013, 11:46 PM
:kobe:

UnbiasedGuy
04-04-2013, 11:46 PM
mirin gawdbes sense of fashion

that is one well dressed and good looking dude (no homo)

yes homo

semi homo

NumberSix
04-04-2013, 11:51 PM
Except team mates shining.

ReturnofJPR
04-04-2013, 11:52 PM
Except Shaqs jersey being retired!

PickernRoller
04-04-2013, 11:57 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/12/Dendroaspis_polylepis_striking.JPG/570px-Dendroaspis_polylepis_striking.JPG

NumberSix
04-05-2013, 12:09 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/12/Dendroaspis_polylepis_striking.JPG/570px-Dendroaspis_polylepis_striking.JPG
http://kate.ilona-andrews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/mongoose.jpg

ripthekik
04-05-2013, 12:26 AM
http://t.co/dgzvbsODFc

a la matt barnes
:eek: :eek:
kobe so much swag! that suit :pimp:

PickernRoller
04-05-2013, 12:28 AM
http://kate.ilona-andrews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/mongoose.jpg

Not really. In a special occasion, circumstance yes. But a full adult grown, wild black mamba is the fastest snake in the world. Not to mention that they are also the second most lethal venomous snake in the world (depending on who you ask(1st)). Mongoose stand no chance more often than not. Young mambas - sure, maybe.

Cobra's are bitches and have been known to be slow as shit - mangoose feast on them. Even then Mongoose don't mess with the big ones. Cool youtube videos thou...

NumberSix
04-05-2013, 12:30 AM
Not really. In a special occasion, circumstance yes. But a full adult grown, wild black mamba is the fastest snake in the world. Not to mention that they are also the second most lethal venomous snake in the world (depending on who you ask(1st)). Mongoose stand no chance more often than not. Young mambas - sure, maybe.

Cobra's are bitches and have been known to be slow as shit - mangoose feast on them. Even then Mongoose don't mess with the big ones. Cool youtube videos thou...
It is literally impossible for a mamba to kill a mongoose.

PickernRoller
04-05-2013, 12:36 AM

Well it's rare to get anything since they don't live in the same habitat. Zoos won't count - snakes there are sissies.

It does surprise me that Africans haven't bread mongoose to kill black mamba's. Specially the areas where mamba's are abundant and people have issues. Then again no one knows how they'll fare in a fight.

Edit: they do live in the same habitat. Umm weird...no actual wild footage of mamba's vs. mongoose. I guess it's the type of mongoose(Indian/Egyptian)

NumberSix
04-05-2013, 12:40 AM
Well it's rare to get anything since they don't live in the same habitat. Zoos won't count - snakes there are sissies.

It does surprise me that Africans haven't bread mongoose to kill black mamba's. Specially the areas where mamba's are abundant and people have issues. Then again no one knows how they'll fare in a fight.
We exactly how they will. The mongoose wins 100% of the time with no exceptions.

PickernRoller
04-05-2013, 12:52 AM
We exactly how they will. The mongoose wins 100% of the time with no exceptions.

Source?

NumberSix
04-05-2013, 12:55 AM
Source?
If you don't already know, why are you arguing?

Like I said, it is LITERALLY impossible for a black mamba to kill a mongoose. Not an exaggeration. Literally impossible.

Graviton
04-05-2013, 12:58 AM
If you don't already know, why are you arguing?

Like I said, it is LITERALLY impossible for a black mamba to kill a mongoose. Not an exaggeration. Literally impossible.
Cliff notes as to why?

PickernRoller
04-05-2013, 01:01 AM
Impossible to prove till you provide credible source.

NumberSix
Cliff notes as to why?
Well for one, that's what the fcuk they eat. Mongooses eat black mambas. Not the other way around.

NumberSix
Impossible to prove till you provide source.
Source of what?

PickernRoller
04-05-2013, 01:05 AM
Well for one, that's what the fcuk they eat. Mongooses eat black mambas. Not the other way around.

Where did you read that? They eat snakes..."cobra's" part of their diet. Get me a source where it says they feast on black mamba's. They don't eat python's.....they will bite one and get strangled to death. They eat certain types of snakes in certain habitats. They live in South Africa and there is literaly no text on them feasting on black mamba's. Else it would be all over youtube and bred like dogs.

NumberSix
04-05-2013, 01:09 AM
Where did you read that? They eat snakes..."cobra's" part of their diet. Get me a source where it says they feast on black mamba's.
Uhhhh.... Did you even try to look this up? Did you even look at Wikipedia, the bare minimum or anything?

Natural predators
Mongooses and predatory birds are the main predators of the black mamba. [33] Juvenile mambas are subject to predation from cape file snakes as well.[34]
[edit]

I really don't know why your even arguing this. You out here saying dumb stuff like "they definitely don't live in the same places" and "a mongoose would have no chance". You KNOW that you don't know what you're talking about, yet you continue.

NumberSix
04-05-2013, 01:11 AM
Where did you read that? They eat snakes..."cobra's" part of their diet. Get me a source where it says they feast on black mamba's. They don't eat python's.....they will bite one and get strangled to death. They eat certain types of snakes in certain habitats. They live in South Africa and there is literaly no text on them feasting on black mamba's. Else it would be all over youtube and bred like dogs.
Of course they don't eat pythons. Lol. A black mamba isn't a python

d.bball.guy
04-05-2013, 01:15 AM
Chris Duhon was behind Pau..and didn't even flinch

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Chris GOAThon

TheBigVeto
04-05-2013, 01:17 AM

/thread

PickernRoller
04-05-2013, 01:23 AM
Uhhhh.... Did you even try to look this up? Did you even look at Wikipedia, the bare minimum or anything?

I really don't know why your even arguing this. You out here saying dumb stuff like "they definitely don't live in the same places" and "a mongoose would have no chance". You KNOW that you don't know what you're talking about, yet you continue.

Cause I don't trust wikipedia for shit.

Like I said:
http://www.snaketype.com/black-mamba.html

more: http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Black_mamba

------------------------
Anyway here's the link for your source of wikipedia (not wiki): can't access it.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9714553

Wikipedia: Disclaimer

A PMID (PubMed identifier or PubMed unique identifier)[22] is a unique number assigned to each PubMed record.

The assignment of a PMID or PMCID to a publication tells the reader nothing about the type or quality of the content. PMIDs are assigned to letters to the editor, editorial opinions, op-ed columns, and any other piece that the editor chooses to include in the journal, as well as peer-reviewed papers. The existence of the identification number is also not proof that the papers have not been retracted for fraud, incompetence, or misconduct. The announcement about any corrections to original papers may be assigned a PMID.

What I said:

"Not really. In a special occasion, circumstance yes. But a full adult grown, wild black mamba is the fastest snake in the world. Not to mention that they are also the second most lethal venomous snake in the world (depending on who you ask(1st)). Mongoose stand no chance more often than not. Young mambas - sure, maybe."

As for the "I don't know shit"...as long as you say it's impossible; "you don't know shit either". Giving me wikipedia as source....my grandma can edit wikipedia. Don't act like you know shit either - get real son.

therammingman
04-05-2013, 01:25 AM
turned ISH into animal planet

NumberSix
04-05-2013, 01:26 AM

Like I said:

Anyway here's the link for the source of wikipedia: can't access it.

A PMID (PubMed identifier or PubMed unique identifier)[22] is a unique number assigned to each PubMed record.

The assignment of a PMID or PMCID to a publication tells the reader nothing about the type or quality of the content. PMIDs are assigned to letters to the editor, editorial opinions, op-ed columns, and any other piece that the editor chooses to include in the journal, as well as peer-reviewed papers. The existence of the identification number is also not proof that the papers have not been retracted for fraud, incompetence, or misconduct. The announcement about any corrections to original papers may be assigned a PMID.

What I said:

"Not really. In a special occasion, circumstance yes. But a full adult grown, wild black mamba is the fastest snake in the world. Not to mention that they are also the second most lethal venomous snake in the world (depending on who you ask(1st)). Mongoose stand no chance more often than not. Young mambas - sure, maybe."
Lol. Just stop.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-05-2013, 01:28 AM

Like I said:

------------------------
Anyway here's the link for your source of wikipedia (not wiki): can't access it.

What I said:

You really love Kobe HUH? :oldlol:

NumberSix
04-05-2013, 01:31 AM
What I said:

As for the "I don't know shit"...as long as you say it's impossible; "you don't know shit either". Giving me wikipedia as source....my grandma can edit wikipedia.
Again, you say a mongoose "stands no chance". WTF is this stupid snake gonna do to the mongoose? Beat it over the head with a frying pan. Lol. Fcuk outta here.

:roll:

PickernRoller
04-05-2013, 01:33 AM
You really love Kobe HUH? :oldlol:

Don't address me son. No no self-respecting clown needs to address me - sadly you're one. Unless you want another round.

Again, you say a mongoose "stands no chance". WTF is this stupid snake gonna do to the mongoose? Beat it over the head with a frying pan. Lol. Fcuk outta here.

Yep you know no shit either. Only when you get so defensive to get on top of someone is when you usually fall. That's typical of trolls on ISH as well as all trolls in general. "Impossible" my ass. I was wrong at "stand no chance".....impossible - surely not.

InspiredLebowski
04-05-2013, 01:35 AM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Matt-Barnes-pass-in-kobe.gif

I don't even particularly like Kobe, but that's just hilarious. Barnes is a douche.

NumberSix
04-05-2013, 01:42 AM
Don't address me son. No no self-respecting clown needs to address me - sadly you're one. Unless you want another round.
This dude is so mad that he got owned.

PickernRoller
04-05-2013, 01:55 AM
This dude is so mad that he got owned.

The last time I got owned according to you; you had a play on words and ended up mad as hell. I am sure you remember, not too dissimilar..... But sure I got owned....:roll: :roll: :lol ...by wikipedia and youtube videos right? Son please...know better.

As for Kuniva - he knows what I am talking about. It's common for him to comment when he believes its most opportunistic to any of my posts. Usually once in a month - hand picked. Ends up mad and erratic too about that special phrase. Somehow it gets him worked up. I do pity that you find replying to him a sort of relief to "winning" an argument. Sort of a support system for failed lives. But then again that's your usual dosage of ISH.

NumberSix
04-05-2013, 02:01 AM
The last time I got owned according to you had a play on words and ended up mad as hell. Not too dissimilar..... But sure I got owned....:roll: :roll: :lol ...by wikipedia and youtube videos right? Son please...know better.

As for Kuniva - he knows what I am talking about. It's common for him to comment when he believes its most opportunistic to any of my posts. Usually once in a month - hand picked. Ends up mad and erratic too about that special phrase. Somehow it gets him worked up. I do pity you find replying to him a sort of relief to winning an argument. But then again that's your usual dosage of ISH.
Yeah, keep telling us how black mambas kill mongooses. :roll:

Myth
04-05-2013, 02:03 AM
Bad Instinctsbe.

NumberSix
04-05-2013, 02:05 AM
The last time I got owned according to you; you had a play on words and ended up mad as hell. I am sure you remember, not too dissimilar..... But sure I got owned....:roll: :roll: :lol ...by wikipedia and youtube videos right? Son please...know better.

As for Kuniva - he knows what I am talking about. It's common for him to comment when he believes its most opportunistic to any of my posts. Usually once in a month - hand picked. Ends up mad and erratic too about that special phrase. Somehow it gets him worked up. I do pity that you find replying to him a sort of relief to "winning" an argument. Sort of a support system for failed lives. But then again that's your usual dosage of ISH.
Lol. Why do you keep saying that? I didn't post any YouTube videos.:roll:

Graviton
04-05-2013, 02:07 AM
Don't know why NumberSix tries to turn every damn thread into an animal debate. :lol

Ninja must be working in a zoo or something.

NumberSix
04-05-2013, 02:08 AM
Don't know why NumberSix tries to turn every damn thread into an animal debate. :lol

Ninja must be working in a zoo or something.
That would be pretty sweet.

PickernRoller
04-05-2013, 02:12 AM
Lol. Why do you keep saying that? I didn't post any YouTube videos.:roll:

Besides wikipedia what you got other than youtube videos killing Cobra's? I'll be waiting......

I more than welcome an educated response with credible sources/accounts. Then again you are full of shit too so you'll ride this out till the end of time. Next time you try to own someone, be sure you do know your shit. I did not claim to own you - but I guess I do now. Enjoy your day mad as hell.

dh144498
04-05-2013, 02:20 AM
what is this thread about? :wtf:

d.bball.guy
04-05-2013, 02:26 AM
what is this thread about? :wtf:
I don't know, it's full of posts on ignore :lol

ripthekik
04-05-2013, 02:29 AM
Besides wikipedia what you got other than youtube videos killing Cobra's? I'll be waiting......

I more than welcome an educated response with credible sources/accounts. Then again you are full of shit too so you'll ride this out till the end of time. Next time you try to own someone, be sure you do know your shit. I did not claim to own you - but I guess I do now. Enjoy your day mad as hell.
Take it easy on numbersix. He never finished school.. so he tries to find petty arguments on ISH so that he can feel somewhat satisfied with himself. Everytime, he ignores the entire post and goes for the most minor irrelevant thing to argue. It's pretty clear this guy is simply seeking attention and interaction he lacks in real life. Duno why ppl take him seriously :confusedshrug:

tomtucker
04-05-2013, 02:56 AM
mongooses are nice !.........i have two as a pet.........:rockon:

L8kersfan222
04-05-2013, 03:13 AM
Damn NumberSix getting so worked up he replied twice.... Never seen him get so destroyed before.

NumberSix
04-05-2013, 03:14 AM

YouTube and cobras? Am I missing something. I never mentioned either of those things.

You're the one over here claiming that a mongoose would stand no chance against a black mamba.

I already told you, it's literally impossible for a mamba to kill a mongoose. Your the one who brought this up claiming that it could. It's on you to explain why you think that's true.

NumberSix
04-05-2013, 03:18 AM
Damn NumberSix getting so worked up he replied twice.... Never seen him get so destroyed before.
How am I "destroyed" when I'm unquestionably right? :roll:

therammingman
04-05-2013, 03:25 AM
How am I "destroyed" when I'm unquestionably right? :roll:

you guys still in this???

NumberSix
04-05-2013, 03:28 AM
STILL waiting for you to explain this nonsense. You're trying to avoid it because you know you fcuked up.

I could just clown you, but I enjoy watching you try to wiggle out of this.

L8kersfan222
04-05-2013, 03:53 AM
Pauk - Down
Lebron23 - Down
and finally we broke NumberSix, talking about animals on ISH :lol

NumberSix
04-05-2013, 04:25 AM
Pauk - Down
Lebron23 - Down
and finally we broke NumberSix, talking about animals on ISH :lol
How have you not noticed that I clearly won that argument? :wtf:

Djahjaga
04-05-2013, 05:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mELMOAFMtUg

tomtucker
04-05-2013, 05:11 AM

Slender ?..........are there fat mongooses ?............:oldlol: ........where do they live ?

PickernRoller
04-05-2013, 06:10 AM
How have you not noticed that I clearly won that argument? :wtf:

You're too busy trying to win the argument and rule the "internetz".

There is no claim in the whole world wide web to the fact that it's impossible for a black mamba to kill a mongoose. While most sites with no credible sources(literally no sources) claim that the mongoose is immune to the black mamba's poison - all of them base this "idea" on the fact that mongoose are resistant to Cobra's poison, similar to the black mamba's (not the same). Mongoose are totally resistant to the toxins of a Cobra or even King Cobra(depends on dosage). However, if you do your research right, you will find that there are certain types of " dendrotoxins" to which the mongoose is not immune against. Another misconception is that normal Cobra's are King Cobra's. King Cobra's eat Cobra's, are bigger, stronger, faster and deliver more venom. A bunch of youtube videos and articles on the web claiming mongoose kills against King Cobra's are 100% false (basically Mongoose vs. Cobra's). When the NYtimes and respectable news sources get it wrong you know people are misinformed. Anyway....

The toxins aforementioned are found in black mamba's venom. Thus, the black mamba's poison not only shares the toxins of the Cobra's but something extra and everything way more potent. Enough dosage of this type of toxins and goodbye mongoose (+ increased dosage of toxins found in King Cobra's has an effect on them too). The only mamba capable of giving such dosage for a mongoose kill would be, like said before adult black mamba's. Since they are also faster(the fastest snake) than Cobra's the likelihood of multiple bites are possible - depending on scenarios. Mamba's are known to pierce through lion skin, elephant skin and other tough skin - so piercing a mongoose is not as much of an issue. The issue is landing a clean, powerful bite. Is it possible, yes. Considering King Cobra's have a good track record against mongooses and adult mamba's reach to a certain extent similar size, Yes, possible. Again, not Cobra's where the likelihood of a mongoose win is 99.9%.

Yep you know no shit either. Only when you get so defensive to get on top of someone is when you usually fall. That's typical of trolls on ISH as well as all trolls in general. "Impossible" my ass. I was wrong at "stand no chance".....impossible - surely not.

I have already abandoned the claim that it's unlikely for a mongoose to kill black mamba's, or otherwise. I stated that in the second page of the thread so I don't know what you're bitching about(go back). I guess you're too busy trying to get everyone to give you life support . Anyway I abandoned this claim not because of "impossibility" as I have stated multiple times which you kept preaching but because of the fact that they will not meet each other commonly and in the perfect scenario (mongoose vs. adult black mamba - wild). This has never been seen, filmed, nor documented in any respectable manner.

In real life the mongooses do not bother with adults black mambas, praying on small(young) ones, eggs and other shit. The black mamba's don't mess up with the mongooses either. BTW a mongoose is only a 5 pound animal (average for the snake eaters). They feast on small snakes (literally and figuratively) like Cobra's, small mamba's or any other small animal - although not a big part of their diet. Adult mamba's average 3 meters in length up to 4.5m. Mongoose don't mess with King Cobra's nor with adult black mamba's. Mongoose look bigger than normal to our eyes compared to normal cobra's or a young mamba. With the big boys that's yet to be catched on film.

Case closed. Now everyone is informed on this topic.

Young mamba - preserve.

MMM
04-05-2013, 06:18 AM
damn this thread is pathetic, kobe/bron fans have reached a new low

esiotrot
04-05-2013, 06:24 AM
Everyone getting worked up over snakes and mongooses :lol :lol

PickernRoller
04-05-2013, 06:25 AM
damn this thread is pathetic, kobe/bron fans have reached a new low

Actually besides the negativity it's one of the few threads that do not include stats, misuse of stats and the constant use of the names Kobe Bryant and Lebron James.

dunksby
04-05-2013, 06:44 AM
Honey badger don't give a shit!

pauk
04-05-2013, 07:17 AM
Liked Samuel Dalembert's reaction :D

SwayDizzle
04-05-2013, 07:26 AM
Kobes looking sexy as f*ck

tontoz
04-05-2013, 07:28 AM

I don't even particularly like Kobe, but that's just hilarious. Barnes is a douche.

Great defense by Kobe there.

LMAO @ "phases". That doesn't mean what the OP thinks it means.

dunksby
04-05-2013, 07:31 AM
Meh, the prank was too tired to surprise anyone :lol

Vienceslav
04-05-2013, 07:49 AM
Pauk - Down

What happened to Pauk?

pauk
04-05-2013, 07:52 AM
What happened to Pauk?

Its just wishful kiddie thinking... you know... Kobetards.... considering the success of Lebron and massive failure of Kobe going on right now there is a huge fear & loathing going on in their "community".... they are in a mass scale meltdown.... Its just best to ignore them... there is a saying: "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"

Vienceslav
04-05-2013, 07:56 AM
Its just wishful kiddie thinking... you know... Kobetards.... considering the success of Lebron and massive failure of Kobe going on right now there is a huge fear & loathing going on in their "community".... they are in a mass scale meltdown.... Its just best to ignore them... there is a saying: "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"
Oh almost got worried there for a moment.

pauk
04-05-2013, 08:01 AM
Oh almost got worried there for a moment.

They are completely out of material right now and extremly butthurt... there is nothing else to do than to hold hands, sing kumbaya and try to display their unpleasantry upon Lebron fans....

dh144498
04-05-2013, 11:03 AM
:roll: at pauk.

Orlando Magic
04-05-2013, 11:25 AM
About Kobe.. for the most part he is fearless... truly. I mean, most players just aren't like that. The guy's confidence in himself and his abilities is so incredibly high it's into the delusional territory.

It's one of if not the biggest reasons if not the biggest reason he will go down as the player that he is/was.

Oh, and before Kobetards start quoting me... just shut the hell up. Despite how great he is, you ****s have overrated him relentlessly for years. Shut. Up.

dh144498
04-05-2013, 11:29 AM
About Kobe.. for the most part he is fearless... truly. I mean, most players just aren't like that. The guy's confidence in himself and his abilities is so incredibly high it's into the GOAT territory.

It's one of if not the biggest reasons if not the biggest reason he will go down as the player that he is/was.

:applause:

Bandito
04-05-2013, 11:34 AM
turned ISH into animal planet
Better than stans vs stans:roll:

Bandito
04-05-2013, 11:45 AM
What happened to Pauk?
He meant when he wrote a 1500 + word essay about Lebron after he got a mental meltdown due to Kobe blocking Lebron in the All star game.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-05-2013, 11:57 AM
You're too busy trying to win the argument and rule the "internetz".

There is no claim in the whole world wide web to the fact that it's impossible for a black mamba to kill a mongoose. While most sites with no credible sources(literally no sources) claim that the mongoose is immune to the black mamba's poison - all of them base this "idea" on the fact that mongoose are resistant to Cobra's poison, similar to the black mamba's (not the same). Mongoose are totally resistant to the toxins of a Cobra or even King Cobra(depends on dosage). However, if you do your research right, you will find that there are certain types of " dendrotoxins" to which the mongoose is not immune against. Another misconception is that normal Cobra's are King Cobra's. King Cobra's eat Cobra's, are bigger, stronger, faster and deliver more venom. A bunch of youtube videos and articles on the web claiming mongoose kills against King Cobra's are 100% false (basically Mongoose vs. Cobra's). When the NYtimes and respectable news sources get it wrong you know people are misinformed. Anyway....

The toxins aforementioned are found in black mamba's venom. Thus, the black mamba's poison not only shares the toxins of the Cobra's but something extra and everything way more potent. Enough dosage of this type of toxins and goodbye mongoose (+ increased dosage of toxins found in King Cobra's has an effect on them too). The only mamba capable of giving such dosage for a mongoose kill would be, like said before adult black mamba's. Since they are also faster(the fastest snake) than Cobra's the likelihood of multiple bites are possible - depending on scenarios. Mamba's are known to pierce through lion skin, elephant skin and other tough skin - so piercing a mongoose is not as much of an issue. The issue is landing a clean, powerful bite. Is it possible, yes. Considering King Cobra's have a good track record against mongooses and adult mamba's reach to a certain extent similar size, Yes, possible. Again, not Cobra's where the likelihood of a mongoose win is 99.9%.

I have already abandoned the claim that it's unlikely for a mongoose to kill black mamba's, or otherwise. I stated that in the second page of the thread so I don't know what you're bitching about(go back). I guess you're too busy trying to get everyone to give you life support . Anyway I abandoned this claim not because of "impossibility" as I have stated multiple times which you kept preaching but because of the fact that they will not meet each other commonly and in the perfect scenario (mongoose vs. adult black mamba - wild). This has never been seen, filmed, nor documented in any respectable manner.

In real life the mongooses do not bother with adults black mambas, praying on small(young) ones, eggs and other shit. The black mamba's don't mess up with the mongooses either. BTW a mongoose is only a 5 pound animal (average for the snake eaters). They feast on small snakes (literally and figuratively) like Cobra's, small mamba's or any other small animal - although not a big part of their diet. Adult mamba's average 3 meters in length up to 4.5m. Mongoose don't mess with King Cobra's nor with adult black mamba's. Mongoose look bigger than normal to our eyes compared to normal cobra's or a young mamba. With the big boys that's yet to be catched on film.

Case closed. Now everyone is informed on this topic.

Young mamba - preserve.

Damn I feel bad now. Completely check mated you and left you stumbling, "well, uh, what I meant was, um, uh..." lmfao!!!

willds09
04-05-2013, 12:01 PM
Tha spurs wont phase kobe in tha playoffs either:applause:

riseagainst
04-05-2013, 12:01 PM

Damn I feel bad now. Completely check mated you and left you stumbling, "well, uh, what I meant was, um, uh..." lmfao!!!

dafuq did i just read? That was a pauk-esque essay.
:biggums:

Pointguard
04-05-2013, 12:04 PM

Mongooses have the best foot movement in the animal kingdom. That's off the hook.

Rysio
04-05-2013, 12:05 PM

this is why kobe is a 5 soon to be 6 time champion. you just cant get in his head. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

KyrieTheFuture
04-05-2013, 12:08 PM
Wait wait wait...people seriously aren't aware that mongooses make snakes look like *******?

NBASTATMAN
04-05-2013, 01:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_Gm_8yzKxk

Mamba vs Mongoose

PickernRoller
04-05-2013, 01:36 PM

"check mated" me :roll: :roll:. Do feel bad for being what you're and you know what you're.

As you haven't phased me on anything then you must be referring to the overall claim by numbersix which should make you his alternate. It's not even a case of guessing anymore. Same choice of words for a typical response. I guess it's an issue being a termite on ISH and using many accounts - in the heat of "battle" forget which account you're logged into? Now that's really hitting a new low from the lowest you can possibly hit - being a no-self-respecting clown.

At any rate that case is also closed I guess. Next time you address me on any of your accounts, remember, do you want to be a retard among ISH or a no self-respecting clown. Your choice. I know it cuts deep...just the truth.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-05-2013, 01:56 PM
"check mated" me :roll: :roll:. Do feel bad for being what you're and you know what you're.

Ohh and please don't tell me you're a numbersix alternate - that would really be something else but then again not surprising. As you haven't phased me on anything then you must be referring to the overall claim by numbersix which should make you his alternate. Same choice of words too. Typical here.

At any rate that case is also closed.

Serious question, PickernRoller. Why do you cry and accuse others of having sock accounts? What are you trying to tell us?

We would like some clues so you're not up all night. :oldlol:

PickernRoller
04-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Serious question, PickernRoller. Why do you cry and accuse others of having sock accounts? What are you trying to tell us?

We would like some clues so you're not up all night. :oldlol:

Accept the fact son. Just let it go and accept it...:oldlol: :oldlol:

You know it....deep down. You can draw this whole show for everybody to see but at the end of the day it's always all the same, delusions of a weak mind.

It will not make you feel better winning a "hypothetical" and "delusional" trolling session with me. That only postpones the inevitable - the realization that on the next day you're still a no self-respecting clown - stuck on ISH no less. Only acceptance, only acceptance of the truth will make you free. Good luck to you finding your inner peace.

kshutts1
04-05-2013, 02:12 PM

Mamba vs Mongoose

lol @ :52. Mongoose sits down. Hilarious

mentallooser
04-05-2013, 02:16 PM

Mamba vs Mongoose
Puts that debate to rest. Looked like a real fight until the slow mo showed the truth of it.

BrickingStar
04-05-2013, 02:20 PM
Puts that debate to rest. Looked like a real fight until the slow mo showed the truth of it.
There was never a debate only a ****ing retard would say " a mongoose stands no chance" against a black mamba. Complete confirmation bias with absolute no knowledge of that topic.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-05-2013, 02:24 PM
Accept the fact son. Just let it go and accept it...:oldlol: :oldlol:

You know it....deep down. You can draw this whole show for everybody to see but at the end of the day it's always all the same, delusions of a weak mind.

It will not make you feel better winning a "hypothetical" and "delusional" trolling session with me. That only postpones the inevitable - the realization that on the next day you're still a no self-respecting clown - stuck on ISH no less. Only acceptance, only acceptance of the truth will make you free. Good luck to you finding your inner peace.

You think I'm everybody, we know. You think I'm everywhere. I'm the boogy man. :oldlol:

Meanwhile, you're the ONLY one here debating against logic.

PickernRoller
04-05-2013, 02:58 PM
You think I'm everybody, we know. You think I'm everywhere. I'm the boogy man. :oldlol:

Meanwhile, you're the ONLY one here debating against logic.

Following me like a pest after being called out ages ago......I am not sure I follow you on why you're even in this thread besides hypothetically trying to get under my skin. For no other reason whatsover other than your refusal to admit that you are a no self-respecting clown which cuts you deep. Unless you're a numbersix alternate - likely since he has other accounts too. You're here because? Not the trolling...we both know we are past that. How about you accept it...I am honest - just do son.

-----------------------
Lol at the snake experts with the youtube video - that video (the only kind in its existence) has been put to rest and it's and it's. As I did admit I didn't knew much either - but not that anyone here knows shit about this topic. So it's refreshing to see new expertise of the same kind.

Someone couldn't miss the party - showed up. Keep being mad son - you know who you're too. Getting acquainted to old pests...I guess I missed too much.

brandonislegend
04-05-2013, 03:07 PM

Hahahahhahahahahahaha

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-05-2013, 03:13 PM
Following me like a pest after being called out ages ago......I am not sure I follow you on why you're even in this thread besides hypothetically trying to get under my skin.

Lol at the snake experts with youtube vids - that vid has been put to rest and it's and it's.

Someone couldn't missed the party - showed up. Keep being mad son - you know who you're.

Easy there turbo. Are you saying you own EVERY thread now? :oldlol:

Sorry Pickern, but when you say the things you do (black mamba > mongoose..derp), I have to drop the hammer on you. I see everyone drops the hammer on you. LMFAO!

brandonislegend
04-05-2013, 03:15 PM

Hahahahhahahahahahaha

PrettyCool
04-05-2013, 03:17 PM
Numbersix destroyed again.

The Choken One
04-05-2013, 03:18 PM
99% of the players in the league would of jumped by or brought their arms up. LeBron would of hit the deck and damn near cried.

Kobe...:bowdown:

The Choken One
04-05-2013, 03:19 PM
Of ALL the people on this site to bring up meltdowns...:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

PickernRoller
04-05-2013, 03:30 PM
Easy there turbo. Are you saying you own EVERY thread now? :oldlol:

Sorry Pickern, but when you say the things you do (black mamba > mongoose..derp), I have to drop the hammer on you. I see everyone drops the hammer on you. LMFAO!

By everyone you mean known pest of old days - yeah I got a few on my back after I made a few fools in here go mad, throw temper tantrums etc. It's usual on ISH including you. Then again there are others who have the right to their opinions as they have respectably shown - whether misinformed or not. "Everybody" is a very loose term.

Anyway keep trying hard....you're only fooling yourself. As long as you keep BS yourself you'll always be in my pocket. Accept it. There is no "win", that's only a delusion.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-05-2013, 03:36 PM
By everyone you mean known pest of old days - yeah I got a few on my back after I made a few fools in here go mad, throw temper tantrums etc. It's usual on ISH including you. Then again there are others who have the right to their opinions as they have respectably shown - whether misinformed or not.

Anyway keep trying hard....you're only fooling yourself. As long as you keep BS yourself you'll always be in my pocket. Accept it. There is no "win", that's only a delusion.

Pick, why did it say your profile was shut down and set to private? You get tired of being my whipping boy?

Hopefully now you will learn your lesson. I don't like sitting you in timeout like this but it's for your own good. Enjoy. :cheers:

riseagainst
04-05-2013, 03:37 PM
Of ALL the people on this site to bring up meltdowns...:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

:oldlol:

PickernRoller
04-05-2013, 03:39 PM
Pick, why did it say your profile was shut down and set to private? You get tired of being my whipping boy?

Hopefully now you will learn your lesson. I don't like sitting you in timeout like this but it's for your own good. Enjoy. :cheers:

You might want to ask a mod why? Once you get the answer let everyone know and bump the thread. I already explained that about a month ago. In my pocket, you'll always be. The sooner you accept it, the better.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-05-2013, 03:43 PM
You might want to ask a mod why? Once you get the answer let everyone know. In my pocket, you'll always be. The sooner you accept it, the better.

Nice job man. Acceptance is the first step to recovery. What can I do to help your pain and get your life back? :confusedshrug:

PickernRoller
04-05-2013, 03:48 PM
Nice job man. Acceptance is the first step to recovery. What can I do to help your pain and get your life back? :confusedshrug:

You'll always be a clown with no self-respect. Confirmed fact. Say whatever you want son, it's only talk. The cut is deep, and damn does it bleed. To simple, to easy. Whatever makes you feel better.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-05-2013, 03:57 PM
The cut is deep, and damn does it bleed.

Right. I get it Pick AND I'm sorry to hear that. But what can we, as an ISH community, do to help? :confusedshrug:

Droid101
04-05-2013, 04:06 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NjrwffZ.jpg

crisoner
04-05-2013, 04:12 PM
I love how there is a lengthy debate about Black Mamba's vs. Mongoose's in this thread. LMAO

Wow is this InsideAnimalPlanet now?

crisoner
04-05-2013, 04:13 PM

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Droid101 wins

riseagainst
04-05-2013, 04:13 PM

:lol :roll: :roll: :lol

:lol

:biggums:

PickernRoller
04-05-2013, 04:22 PM
Right. I get it Pick AND I'm sorry to hear that. But what can we, as an ISH community, do to help? :confusedshrug:

you can't troll...why keep trying?....4 pages back. Too blatant for my taste. I am alright, you're the one bleeding....might wanna get a tetanus shot in case it gets infested. That's usually when temper tantrums are thrown.

RRR3
04-05-2013, 05:12 PM
you can't troll...why keep trying?....4 pages back. Too blatant for my taste. I am alright, you're the one bleeding....might wanna get a tetanus shot in case it gets infested. That's usually when temper tantrums are thrown.
:biggums: dafuq is this post
I Can't understand "Reigny"-ese

PickernRoller
04-05-2013, 05:14 PM
:biggums: dafuq is this post
I Can't understand "Reigny"-ese

You weren't supposed to.

RRR3
04-05-2013, 05:15 PM
kuniva, remember the "360 turn....u mad?" :roll: :roll: :roll:

PickernRoller
04-05-2013, 05:29 PM

I remember laughing about it Yes. Other than said poster trying to force the issue....as he's doing here.

I also remember you throwing temper tantrums after I got you worked up on a couple threads....you do remember that too don't you....

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-05-2013, 05:40 PM

Dude, it's Lakersreign reincarnated. The only differences between the two...wait, there are no differences. :oldlol:

What happened to Reigny anyway? Last I heard, he got evicted from his apartment. Supposedly his downstairs neighbor got tired of his temper tantrums. He told the landlord, "every day, 5 times a day, I hear loud typing and crying followed by loud stomping..ALL over the place." :oldlol:

unbreakable
04-05-2013, 05:43 PM
how did Dalemburt know that thing was a human???

Legends66NBA7
04-05-2013, 05:44 PM
Bahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Droid101 wins

Actually, that's CP3MVP's work.

Just wanted to give credit where credit is due.

Calabis
04-05-2013, 07:20 PM
Impossible to prove till you provide credible source.

:facepalm

Damn dude its not hard

Legends66NBA7
04-05-2013, 08:41 PM
:facepalm

Damn dude its not hard

The Mongoose's speed is crazy.

flipogb
04-05-2013, 08:44 PM
how did Dalemburt know that thing was a human???
senses his power level of course, more impressed with Sam here than Kobe

Droid101
04-05-2013, 08:49 PM
Actually, that's CP3MVP's work.

Just wanted to give credit where credit is due.
Thank you, I didn't remember who did it, I just saved the picture.

It's pretty much all anyone should post in response to pauk.

esiotrot
04-05-2013, 08:52 PM
Thank you, I didn't remember who did it, I just saved the picture.

It's pretty much all anyone should post in response to pauk.

Dude tries to be objective most of the time.

Only when he snaps do you post that pic.

longtime lurker
04-05-2013, 08:54 PM
Kobe truly is in a zone. This guy is so focused respect the Mamba. Dalembert's reaction was the best though. And how the fvck did this turn into a damn animal debate?

NumberSix
04-05-2013, 09:41 PM
Win